From Elegant Fare to Clambakes & BBQ’s

Two decades of culinary expertise and superb service are the hallmarks of Celebrations Catering. Working closely with you, we merge our styles and your taste using the freshest and finest of ingredients. Together we create an experience you will always remember.

Cuisine

American, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Nashua, NH (888) 401-3663

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jen M

Celebrations and Amy did an amazing job with our cocktail style wedding. We had lots of passed apps with a pig roast and mashed potato bar. The pig roasters were awesome and very engaging with our guests allowing them to try various parts of the pig as they carved it. We also... Read More hired Amy to be our day of coordinator and she was fantastic! She was on top of everything and took care of all the little details so we didn't have to think about anything. She would prompt us when it was time to do certain things and made sure details were covered from start to finish. Amazing weekend, I would definitely recommend Celebrations!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Meghan K

We would give Celebrations and Amy six stars if we could. The food was incredibly delicious and surprisingly affordable — they grilled the food fresh for us at our minimalist reception location. Amy also served as our day-of coordinator, and she was super responsive, flexible on... Read More the menu, and went above and beyond to personally handle taking care of our decorations, getting the liquor to the bar, organizing flowers, and setting up our venue. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her and Celebrations to any couple.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Chloe D

We had a wonderful experience with Celebrations as our caterer for our wedding. We were looking for a casual backyard cookout style meal and they couldn't have done a more perfect job! The food was fantastic and they even packed up leftovers for the bride and groom to enjoy... Read More later. We received lots of compliments from the guests about how great the food was. The service was wonderful as well! We worked with George, who was incredibly accommodating and easy to work with. The staff who helped on the day of were very friendly and upbeat the entire time. We absolutely recommend Celebrations Distinctive Catering!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Rose Ann H

Outstanding food, service and customer satisfaction. All food was prepared and cooked on our lawn where a kitchen tent was set up. Nothing cooked ahead and held in warmers. All was fresh and the guests noticed the difference with the first horsd'oeuvres!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kate B

There aren’t words to describe how amazing Celebrations is! I was nervous about finding a caterer for our wedding on my grandparent’s property, but everything was perfect thanks to Amy and the Celebrations team! The food was amazing and all the guests raved about it!! Amy was so... Read More helpful and detailed the entire process. We hired her for the “day of” coordinating, but she put in so much time and effort before the wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. We had multiple meetings and she was always in contact with me and answered my many questions. Each time I asked about something she always had a solution or great suggestion. I credit Amy and the staff for how smoothly the day went and how perfect it turned out. I cannot thank Amy enough for all that she did so that we could relax and enjoy the day. You can tell this company truly cares about their clients and making their events special. I give Celebrations Distinctive Catering my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Katelyn B

Celebrations did an absolutely lovely job catering our wedding. The antipasti display was a feast for the eyes, and guests raved about the passed appetizers we selected. We opted for a buffet vs. plated dinner and guests kept going back for more! The marinated sirloin and pasta... Read More pulito were two very popular entrees. We worked with George from the beginning, and he was incredibly responsive throughout the process, always making himself available if we had any questions or concerns and working with us to create just the right menu. We would highly recommend Celebrations as a caterer for a New England wedding!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lauren C

After much research and deliberation, we decided to go with Eli's Catering for our backyard wedding of 180 people. From the start, they were easy to communicate with and just put me at ease in a way the other vendors we were communicating with did not. Choosing vendors who help... Read More alleviate your stress is huge. Becky helped me work thru all the small details, offering advice in a non- pushy and helpful way. We decided on a menu we loved- bbq chicken, sirloin steak, and added shrimp skewers. The shrimp skewers and sirloin were honestly some the best I've ever had. The day of, we felt so taken care of. It was the little things- the staff bringing us snacks unprompted during pictures, coming up to us to check in. They certainly made sure we were well fed and taken care of. The bartenders were great, laid back and fun, but professional. The feedback we've gotten from friends about the food is what really blew me away the most- I've had many people go out of their way to tell me some strong compliments. "It was the best wedding food I've ever had." "The food at your wedding was incredible." "I don't usually eat steak, but that sirloin might have been the best beef I've ever had!" etc, etc. If you're driving yourself crazy with the many wedding decisions you have to make (as I did), I promise choosing Eli's Catering will be a great decision and you can rest assured that you and your guests are in good hands. Thank you thank you.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Celine L

Celebrations did an outsanding job! Everyone raved about the food and went up for seconds or even thirds! They were incredibly flexible and helpful when changing the menu, and in the end it turned out to be great. It was just what we wanted. We did the mixed grill BBQ option,... Read More and it was fantastic! I would recommend them to anyone in the MA/NH area.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Meredith L

We recently used Celebrations Catering to cater our wedding at the Concord, NH Audubon Center. Becky was our point person and absolutely wonderful! She was easy to contact and even met at our wedding location to run through set-up options. My husband and I are both... Read More vegetarians, so the team helped us create a primarily veggie heavy menu. We never actually tried the food prior to the wedding reception, but we still get compliments from guests. The team also offered bartending services and allowed us to purchase our own beverages. The staff was very friendly and professional. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kristi H

I was really nervous about choosing Celebrations initially. I planned our wedding from overseas and wasn't able to taste or talk in person to any of my vendors. I chose Celebrations based on previous positive reviews and let me tell you, Im so glad I did! They worked with us to... Read More help us customize our menu and our options. I wanted to do more appetizers instead of a crudite option and they made it happened. My husband and I were able to completely personalize our menu so that it truly reflected us and our tastes. Becky was awesome and so accommodating. Then there was the actual food. It was amazing! Our venue was a tent in the middle of a pasture on my husbands farm so I was worried it wouldnt work right but they made it happen. The food was piping hot and super fresh. The service as amazing and everyone was so courteous and polite. So many people at the reception mentioned to me how great the food was! I definitely recommend Celebrations for your event. Not only are the prices incredibly reasonable but the food and staff are amazing!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Kayla L

Celebrations Catering was amazing! We used them for our wedding in October. My husband and I were impressed by how accommodating they were. We had a picky eater at the wedding and they took the time to prepare her meal special. We also had someone with a gluten allergy and they... Read More were very good about informing us what the guest could have and also offered to prepare her chicken and serloin special if she wanted. We got a ton of compliments on the food, and at a wedding, that is huge! We worked with Amy who was super friendly and easy to work with, she also showed up at the end of our wedding to congratulate us. My husband and I agree we will be using Celebrations Catering for our next event!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 John G

We were planning a small, intimate, wedding reception for 40 people and researched quite a few caterers before selecting Celebrations. Communication was fast and easy - they always responded to questions/calls/emails in a timely manner. We met Lisa to share our vision and let... Read More her know what we wanted for our special day. Food quality was our number one priority - our guests were 'foodies' and generally good cooks themselves. As it was a smaller party, we decided to splurge on the food. We picked out some options and Lisa promptly provided a quote. We revised the selections a few times and settled on a menu. Ours was more of a cocktail party with very heavy hors d'oeuvres. We also wanted an open bar and they provided the bartender and fixings, we bought alcohol/water/soda. We met Lisa and Fred for a tasting and they made some tiny bites for us to try. We offered a few suggestions based on the samples, which wasn't a problem and they adjusted the recipe accordingly (for example - make this item more spicy, more filling in this sandwich etc..). On the day of the event, they showed up and got everything set up and running by the time our guests arrived. Fred was there, manning the grill and making sure all of the food was perfectly cooked. The food was very good and everyone was well taken care of by their servers. The bartender was friendly and flawlessly executed our custom drink menu. Clean up was quick and easy. After the wedding I asked our guests for feedback and everyone had nothing but good things to say – and this wasn’t an easy crowd to please. Every dish was a hit – only wish I had a chance to eat more of their delicious offerings. Would not hesitate to use them again. The price was reasonable compared to other caterers and definitely worth the money. It can be a bit nerve-wracking selecting a caterer as you generally don’t have a chance to taste the food before putting down a big deposit. Rest assured, with Celebrations Catering, you’ll be in good hands on your special day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cynthia B

Like most couples, finding the perfect caterer was a must. My, now, husband and I spent countless hours searching, reading reviews, looking at sample menus as well as speaking with many potential candidates. We were looking for exceptional food with exceptional service at a... Read More price we could afford. Celebrations Distinctive Catering provided just that. From our first contact, the customer service was phenomenal. Lisa Jean was professional, easy to work and responsive. She guided us through the entire process from the initial proposal to providing us with the the supplies and staff we needed, including a bartender, at our wedding reception venue. Chef Fred was also a joy to work with. We could tell right away he cared about his product and wanted us to be more than satisfied. He even incorporated many our own food ideas into the final menu. Our guests raved about the food and service and this made us very happy. I have to say, I'm not easily pleased or impressed, but Lisa Jean, Fred and their staff both pleased and impressed me. We highly recommend Celebrations Distinctive Catering.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alexandra H

I wish I had a less cliche word to use other than amazing, but that's exactly what Celebration's is. I was one of those people that wanted all my vendors to be in place as soon as I got engaged. I chose Celebrations right away and worked with them back and forth for a year... Read More until the day of my wedding. My coordinator (who works for Celebrations) Amy Strike was wonderful and I couldn't have done my wedding without her. If you need a coordinator, all of my recommendations go to Amy. The food selections were great - and I was able to basically build my own menu to fit my budget. The communication was spectacular - I never felt like I had to wait long for them to answer me. And the customer experience from beginning to end was more than I would have expected. It poured on the day of my wedding, and the Celebrations staff never stopped moving and making it a perfect day for me and my husband. I can't thank Amy and the team at Celebrations enough for all they did for us, and I would highly recommend them for any and all events!

2016-11-07T13:37:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to work with you as well. So glad to hear that you were pleased.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennifer B

We got married on October 1st at Lakeshore Village Resort in Weare NH. Working with Celebrations was wonderful! They were very professional and accommodating. We never felt rushed or as though we were an inconvenience. Most folks know that it can be tough to have an... Read More excellent wedding meal (food in bulk) but our guests absolutely raved about everything and many even asked for the recipes. They grilled on site so everything was fresh and all reasonably priced as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Celebrations for your next wedding or catered event!

2016-11-07T13:35:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are so glad that you were pleased!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Hannah R

I worked with celebrations catering. I absolutely loved the food George was quick with getting back to me. They did a great job and reasonable!

2016-11-07T13:34:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Alexa P

We did the World at Your Door Instant Buffets. It had options of American, Asian, Mexican, and French entrees, salads, sides, and desserts. It was a cheaper option in the Nashua area. It was a buffet that was delivered to our venue, set up, and then picked up once the reception... Read More was over. The owner was very accommodating, we told him our maid of honor had celiacs (gluten free) so we needed to make sure she could eat the food. He told us by the time we booked that she could eat the taco bar (minus the flour tortillas served on the side), the salads (minus the croutons served on the side), the brownies/cookies served for dessert, and obviously the macaroni & cheese entree. After getting a confirmation email about 2 months later, we called to double check about the roast turkey (which in the email said to be covered in gravy). We asked for the gravy on the side which the person on the phone (not the owner) said she had to ask the chef. They then replied with an email saying they can't do that even though we chose the turkey because it was a gluten free option (and the gravy was clearly not gluten free). We called back about 2 weeks before the wedding after getting the email saying we need it on the side because that's why we booked with them, because they were accommodating us, and they told us they would put the gravy on the side. When the food showed up, however, the turkey was covered in gravy. And the brownies that were supposedly nut free (we asked because of my grandma's walnut allergy) had nuts in them. Overall the food was good, nothing amazing but people were happy and I just had to make sure the people with allergies knew what they could eat which was what I was trying to avoid.

2016-10-24T13:19:20 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry to hear that your day was less than perfect. The gravy was supposed to be on the side and that was an oversight on delivery. While that was an error on our part, I'd like to talk through your other concerns.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Elyse L

One of the best decisions we made throughout the entire year and a half of planning our wedding was choosing Celebrations as our caterer. We were lucky to have a venue that let us choose whoever we'd like to cater, and after reading excellent reviews we decided to go with... Read More Celebrations. Both Amy and Becky were enormously helpful throughout the entire process, working with me when I changed my mind here and there and communicating so efficiently with us. At the wedding itself, everything was seamless. We had the Mezze Display for appetizers, and many folks said the appetizers could have been a meal in itself! Dinner was chosen from the Eli's BBQ menu - steak, bbq chicken, corn - the food was unreal. I would absolutely recommend Celebrations to anyone looking for a caterer in the New Hampshire area - thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Leigh T

We decided to have a casual buffet with food WE loved for our wedding. I can't tell you how many compliments we got from guests from our wedding. So many people raved about our food. At first I must say I was hesitant with Celebrations because they initially were a little pushy... Read More with getting a deposit, even before my menu was final. BUT in grand scheme of things I can understand as I'm sure catering companies deal with a lot of people and perhaps many people pull out. Other than that I LOVED Celebrations. I changed my menu many times before settling on exactly what I wanted, but at no time did Lisa (the lady I was working with) ever say "No, we can't do that". There were never any hesitations and she worked with me. Aside from a few delays in e-mail responses (which was understandable with summer & vacations), working with Lisa was very easy and she was very attentive. From our fried pickles, chicken tenders, buffalo chicken cheesesteak & philly cheese steak sliders, to our lasagna cups, tortellini salads, proscuitto wrapped asparagus, they did an exceptional job. The food tasted great and was a hit, that's all that matters to me! I would definitely recommend Celebrations Distinctive Catering.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Abby N

AMAZING!!!! we had the best food ever!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Lisa M

Celebrations catered our wedding on October 3rd and couldn't be happier with our choice to hire them. During the process, Fred worked with us to make our perfect menu within our budget. We have ties to a fish market and wanted to use them for our fish options and Fred worked... Read More with us to make that happen. We had a family style dinner and our guests raved about the food. The biggest hit was the hors d'oeuvres. We wanted them to reflect our favorite food and Fred and his team hit it out of the park (bacon wrapped scallops / mac and cheese balls / chicken parm bites). The food was served promptly on time and moved really quickly which we appreciated because we didn't want dinner to last any longer than an hour; We wanted to get the party started! The servers were awesome, too. We hired Celebrations as they were switching locations and some health issues with Fred and some stuff fell through the cracks but in the last month or so all loose ends were tied up and I felt comfortable leading into the day. We had 4 different types of pies that we were told by the guests were absolutely delicious. Only thing I was disappointed by was our cake. Looks wise, it wasn't really what we asked for and the cake never got cut and served. We now have a huge cake in our freezer that no one got to enjoy which is such a shame because its so good. My overall rating is still a 5 because these were only small issues and did not affect our day, but overall Celebrations did a great job. The presentation of food was wonderful as it tasted and the service was great. I would definitely recommend Celebrations.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Celebrations Distinctive Catering did an amazing job catering our wedding. We had a BBQ buffet which was amazing!! Many of our guests commented on how great the food and service was. If you are looking for a caterer for your wedding, the search is over!

2015-10-06T20:21:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! BBQ buffets are among our favorite, fun food makes for a fun event!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Timothy V

I found Celebrations Catering to be a wonderful caterer to work with. They were kind, supportive, understanding, and helpful at every turn. George went above and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied. Excellent customer service is refreshing to find these days.

Amazing Wedding Buffet Food That Everyone Raved About!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Jessica G

My fiance had previously used Celebrations for his parents anniversary party and was very satisfied with their work, so they were the only caterer we spoke with while planning our wedding. The other options we were considering were food trucks or self-catering. I AM SO GLAD WE... Read More WENT WITH CELEBRATIONS! They are true professionals who thought of absolutely everything. They handled an appetizer station near our bar, and a dinner buffet. We were looking for a low-key meal that matched our varied tastes and feel of our outdoor mountain top wedding and that is exactly what we received. We considered a few different dining options - they were always very prompt on communication, were upfront and honest, and tried different options to match our budget. In the end, we custom created our menu (coconut lime chicken, steak skewers and teriyaki salmon) - everything was delicious! They helped manage the flow of the evening, helped keep things on time, kept all tables clear, and managed to do it all within our budget. Overall, I cannot say enough good things about their service and I would highly, HIGHLY recommend them for your catering needs!

2015-03-27T09:29:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! When we get to work with a great couple, with great taste, our job is easy! We always customize menus to meet our clients needs, but your wedding was such a delight since you had so many nice ideas! Our Chef loved... Read Less Read More

Awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Molly K

If I could give Celebrations more than a 5 stars for Responsiveness, I would! When first looking for caterers, I was surprised by how slowly responses would roll in - it took some days to respond to my inquiry. Not so with Fred and Celebrations! We got an email back within... Read More hours, and that level of service was consistent throughout our planning and event. We didn't want the "usual" wedding food at our reception - dry chicken, bland beef, etc. Fred met with us at my mom's house and was super flexible and excited about creating a different menu for us. We went with a pecan crusted haddock and braised beef. He was great about accommodating my multiple food allergies - something I was worried about at the start of our search. We got so many compliments about the food at our wedding! Portions were huge and delicious!