Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

653 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA (857) 999-2487

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ashley S

We had a wonderful experience working with Central Square Florist for our recent wedding in downtown Boston. Jackie was amazing to work with - I had an idea of how I wanted the flowers to look and she worked with me to make the vision a reality. The end result exceeded my... Read More expectations! We were all so pleased with how everything turned out, we received so many compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets! Jackie was also communicative throughout the planning process - I would recommend them to anyone looking for a florist.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Sandra K

We used Central Square Florist for our March 2017 wedding. Jackie was great to work with planning the event, and the flowers were gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

David and Jackie were friendly, provided beautiful and affordable flowers for my wedding. They went based on photos I showed them, stuck to my budget, and were very nice when I changed my mind multiple times :) I appreciated their patience and the flowers turned out really nice.... Read More They looked like fall without looking like Thanksgiving.

Love These Ladies!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Dominique T

I was driving around the morning of my very small wedding gathering last-minute things and realized I didn't have flowers! Luckily I found this florist early in the morning and these ladies were awesome and created a lovely bouquet for me right then and there. It cost $30 for my... Read More gerber daisies and I was happy.