Championship Catering, Nominated Top 10 in St. Louis!

St. Louis and St. Louis Co., St. Charles & Jefferson Co.

Great Food, Low Price, Best of the Best Caterer!

Nominated "Top 10 Caterer in St. Louis" by StL Small Business Monthly Magazine! Would you prefer a sit down dinner or buffet? Carving stations, casual dining? Check our 5 Star Catering Menus for fantastic wedding packages. We cater to over 200 of the most popular venues in St. Louis. FREE Tastings! Call Chef Larry G at 314.606.9520 or email at [email protected] to arrange a free, no obligation consultation. Chef Larry G can show you multiple menus and selections based on your desires, budget and numbers of guests! Championship Catering is an approved caterer at hundreds of venues around St. Louis & Illinois. Why? Because we do a great job by serving the tastiest food at an outstanding price, always putting your wedding and guests as our first and only priority.

Cuisine

American, Italian

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Food + Catering

St. Louis, St. Louis, MO St. Louis and St. Louis Co., St. Charles & Jefferson Co. (314) 606-9520

Great Job Larry G!

Reviewed on 1/05/2014

I can't tell you how many compliments we got on our reception, especially the food. We talked to 3 caterers, did tastings with two and decided to go with Chef Larry G. We went with the Champagne Chicken and Beef Peppererloin. They were fantastic! And Larry G was there making... Read More sure everything was handled. Actually my husband and I did not even have a chance to eat during the reception so Larry made sure we were set up with "To-Go Boxes" when we left for the hotel. He really did think of everything. And on top of all that he prepared 3 or 4 separate vegetarian meals that he included for free. I also think one of the main reasons we originally choose Larry G was his personality. The other caterers were "How much do you have to spend, here is what you get". Pretty dry. Larry G is a character and his experience really comes through in a fun way. I recommend you do some tastings before settling on a caterer and go with their signature dishes. These are the ones they do best and stake their reputations on. Larry G's beef pepperloin and champagne chicken were the best regardless of price. Good Luck!

2014-01-07T17:07:15 Response from the vendor

Wow...I know exactly who this is. Jennifer, thanks for the great review! I just hope everybody reads it. You're wedding was so much fun. Almost too much fun. But that is another story. Best of luck to you and your new hubby. Regards, Larry G

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Krisi H

We loved Larry! It isn’t often that you can find vendors that don’t try to up sell what they do/have. Larry is passionate about what he does and he loves giving people a wonderful meal! He works with your budget and is very professional. We got so many compliments on the food!... Read More Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kristin M

Championship was a very affordable option for our wedding reception of 160 guests. Larry and Doug provided us with the opportunity to do a tasting before booking them and then provided us with a final tasting a couple weeks before our wedding. Larry and Doug were accommodating... Read More to us and worked with us on creating a menu that we wanted. Larry provided us suggestions on how to get the appetizers and desserts we wanted and nothing was too much for him to handle. The only issue we had was the actual food on the day of the wedding. While everything was plated and tasted how we had decided, it did come out cold. We know Larry was training new staff, so this might have been the cause, but it was obviously noticable. Although this was disappointing, we were provided with wonderful service during the planning process.

Great food and service

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Susan B

LOVED Larry with Championship Catering. He was extremely accommodating and did everything he could to assist us in getting the most "bank for our buck". He definitely entertained my approach of "every penny counts" and I was appreciative he was upfront with pricing. Compared... Read More to many other catering options, the total was inexpensive but the food was GREAT! Great presentation and very tasty! Larry also brought 8 staff members with him to serve our 250 guests and they worked extremely hard and were very friendly. Would definitely recommend Championship Catering!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Jill W

I love Larry! He was so fun to work with. We got so many compliments on the food and the service at our wedding. Larry was the first vendor I called that was willing to go above and beyond for me. As a bride, that was essential. Great price, great food, great service! Go with... Read More Championship Catering!

We would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Nikki S

Everything about Championship Catering was excellent! Larry G is so accommodating and had such great ideas. The service was impeccable and the food was complimented throughout the evening. We would highly recommend Championship Catering to fellow bride-and-grooms-to-be!