Chandler's Weddings & Special Events

Schaumburg, IL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Chandler's Weddings & Special Events

A BALLROOM IN SCHAUMBURG, IL

Chandler's Chophouse and Grille is located on the scenic grounds of the Schaumburg Golf Club in Schaumburg, Illinois. The setting is ideal for couples planning large, medium or small weddings as it has a variety of attractive indoor and outdoor event spaces. The northwest Chicagoland area location makes it convenient to I-90 and I-290 and the five main indoor event spaces accommodate any style of wedding theme.

Chandler's Chophouse and Grille allows you to have your ceremony at several locations on the grounds with golf course management approval. There is one designated outdoor ceremony space and several indoor ceremony spots you may use for your vow exchange prior to your reception or banquet:

Outdoor Gazebo Ceremony Site. This setting is on a beautiful garden patio with a water feature backdrop. Your ceremony takes place under a sturdy white gazebo. Up to 200 guests may be seated here.

Grand Ballroom. The 5,000-square-foot ballroom is decorated with exposed brick, 30-foot coffered and vaulted ceilings, ornate carpet and a subdued color palette to work with any wedding colors. Two-story picture windows and decorative chandeliers bring light into the space. This venue accommodates up to 350 seated and 600 for a cocktail-only reception. The space splits off into the Augusta Room, Torrey Pines Room and St. Andrew's Rooms, which each hold 75 to 100 guests. A dance floor and outer foyer give guests room to mingle and socialize.

Pebb le Beach Room. With 2,400 square feet of space and similar decor as the Grand Ballroom, this venue has a lower ceiling but plenty of windows and light fixtures. There is a great deal of flexibility in the space, which seats 200 for a ceremony or serves up to 320 for a standing reception. The adjoining Pebble Foyer offers more space with stone accents, a balcony and leather seating.

Atrium. This event space has three walls of windows including a sunroom-type space with a vaulted glass ceiling. Windows overlook flower beds, the patio and the split-rail-fenced grounds. Geometric-print carpeting, rich wood and stone accents give this space an inviting warmth. There is room here for 50 to 90 guests.

Chandler's Chophouse and Grille holds your date for seven days without a deposit until releasing it. Each room must meet food and beverage minimums for that specific venue.

Chandler's Chophouse and Grille serves your banquet family-style or buffet-style. The menu is extensive and there are many special offers and discounts available. Vegetarian and gluten-free menus are available and the staff is happy to customize the menu to suit your preferences. All bar and catering services must be provided by the venue's staff.

Ceremony packages at the gazebo include the site rental, setup and breakdown of white folding chairs for guests, the unity candle table with white skirting and seasonal decorations. For indoor ceremonies, you may rent the wedding arch.

Chandler's Chophouse and Grille offers some wonderful enhancements that make it easy for couples to really wow their guests. One such display item is the martini luge, which is a specially lit-up ice sculpture from which martinis magically flow. Other extra enhancements you may rent include:

• Chocolate and champagne fountains
  • Monogrammed or artistic ice sculptures
  • Specialty linens (damask provided standard)
  • Portable bar on lobby or patio
  • Omelet or mashed potato station
  • Valet parking for guests

A First-Class Event Facility Beautiful Landscapes

The perfect place for Weddings, Bridal & Baby Showers with beautiful Golf Course views and windows in every room! Our Grand Ballroom features a thirty foot vaulted ceiling with brick accents and a sophisticated prairie style decor. Ceremonies can be held in Chandler's Beautiful Outdoor Gazebo with Water Feature!

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant

401 N Roselle Rd, Schaumburg, IL (847) 252-2728

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brandi E

Words can't even describe how awesome our reception turned out thanks to Gineane and all the staff at Chandler's. We wanted to do unique out of the box ideas and everytime we would contact Gineane with them she not only ran with the idea but helped inspire us. Even now a month... Read More later our guests are still commenting on how wonderful the night was. Every bite of food was delicious! No one went home hungry that is for sure! When we had our tasting we brought a few people with and they were raving for months about how awesome the food was and they couldn’t wait for the reception. Gineane is so detail oriented and was always quick to respond to every email. At no time did we ever feel pressured to do anything or spend more then we wanted. Gineane was right by our side to help us with every detail (even to make sure that my bridesmaids were able to bustle my dress correctly). It was wonderful to know that we never had any worries when it came to the reception, it could’t have been better anywhere else!

2016-10-11T11:01:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was such a pleasure planning your Wedding with both of you. We will never look at T-Rex the same! Sincerely, Gineane

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

Chandler's did an absolute fabulous job with our wedding and reception. I highly recommend Chandler's for any sort of event! Gineane Ryland is amazing and exceeded our expectations. She was wonderful to work with and really made our day so special.

2016-06-22T22:25:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful compliment! It was a pleasure planning your Wedding with the both of you. Sincerely, Chandler's

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Marc H

From the moment we dropped by unannounced to see this venue we were treated like their best customers. We met with Gineane, who I think was about to go on a lunch break at the time, but instead she spent an hour showing us all the options if we went with Chandler's for our... Read More wedding, and after checking dates and packages we basically signed right then and there. And this was only the second place we visited. Over the next 8-9 months we worked with Gineane in person and via email on more details than we knew existed when planning a wedding, and that's why she was the best! She is so attentive, such fun to work with, and didn't give us a single thing to question; we knew she and Chandler's would make all our wedding dreams come to fruition.

2016-06-09T12:35:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! It was such a pleasure working with the both of you! Gineane Ryland Director of Catering

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Kayla S

It sounds so cliche, but I really really can't say enough good things about Chandler's! Working with Gineane and staff, I truly got the dream wedding I always wanted! Gineane made it both fun and easy during the planning process leading up to the big day. She always reminded us... Read More to take pictures of things like the cake and dinner tasting and make memories of it versus making it another task to check off our to-do list. Gineane also was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about any questions we had about planning and gave great recommendations if it wasn't something Chandler's wasn't able to provide. She was also a great unbiased voice when we disagreed on certain things. Above the staff being excellent, everything on our wedding day was perfect! The atmosphere and scenery were great both indoors and outdoor, the food and drink were excellent as well! The whole ambiance of our wedding was so romantic and it was all thanks to Chandler's great job setting up the decorating. The staff was also extremely friendly during the whole day. I would definitely recommend Chandler's for any friend's or family's upcoming wedding. Beautiful and the best of 2017!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Karla L

Beautiful venue, very well organized, food was great!!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Alex F

We had a Friday wedding in June. My husband and I live out of state but my family is from the area so that's how we ended up choosing Chandler's. The reviews online said they were very helpful and I would have to agree. Gineane was our wedding coordinator and she was fantastic... Read More throughout the process. Anything we needed or any questions we had, she answered in a timely fashion. The overall experience was great. The food was great and the staff was always asking us if we needed anything and made sure our wedding went smoothly. We also had our rehearsal there and we would recommend Chandler's for any event.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Andrea A

"WOW!!!!!" "Most beautiful ceremony" "fantastic food" "amazing reception" "great lighting and sound" "OMG A MASHED POTATO BAR!!!" "best wedding I have ever been to hands down!" 4 weeks after our wedding and these are still the daily comments rolling in from our guests. We... Read More planned our wedding within 6months and from San Diego. A challenging feat to embark on, but Gineane is the best. Fun hidden fact, not only do you get the space and amazing food, you get Gineane. She is a wedding planning Goddess! She makes sure that every aspect of the wedding will be perfect for every single individual and covers the bases you didn't know needed to be covered. Because of Chicago weather, we chose to do an indoor wedding, and had nothing but amazing reviews. We had our ceremony and reception in the main ballroom (rooms A and B) and around 150 guests. We somehow still were adding on items to meet are already low food and beverage minimum. So we were able to make sure our guests had a great time before, during the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, reception and beyond! The room has built in lighting and there is additional lighting that you can add on to truly make your room look magnificent and change the ambience from ceremony to reception. Chandler's is also on a golf course which work out amazingly for the Bride and Groom to sneak away for some post-ceremony photos on the golf course! They are also centrally located within a mile of hotels. We had our block at the Wingate which provided a free shuttle to and from Chandler's, and right next door (literally feet away) is a Country Inn. The ladies prepped there (where there is a stunning stairwell for first look pictures and patio also great for first look) and the guys got ready at the Wingate (so the bride wouldn't be seen by any guests naturally). There are great photo locations in the area. They partner with America's Best DJ and Marty is amazing. Thank you for everything Chandler's, Gineane, Marty and everyone who has written great reviews about Chandler's they are a hidden gem and nothing short of top notch!

2017-05-11T10:24:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Reviews like this is why we love what we do! It was an honor helping you plan your wedding and getting to know the both of you! Wishing you a very happy Life together!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 PAUL T

My wife and I worked with Gineane well in advance before our big day. Although our schedule is very complicated (we often travel overseas for work), Chandler's was definitely not. Gineane made sure we had a schedule of consultations, tastings, and details that we were able to... Read More commit. I can't express enough how good the people at Chandler's are. The day of the wedding Gineane was present and helped manage our day. During the event Gineane had two floor managers present and they worked with me flawlessly to ensure my guests had a great time. Marty, the DJ did a terrific job handling all the requests and setting the mood for the evening. These guys are very well experienced and they all work together flawlessly! The best part is, Chandler's was the "One stop shop" providing Food & Beverage, Entertainment, and Services! Saves you that guessing game if a vendor can deliver, have no fear Chandler's is here.

2017-05-03T20:23:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful words! It was such a pleasure planning your special day with you! We wish you both a lifetime of love and a happy life!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Colie B

We held our wedding and reception at this venue while working with Gineane. My wife and I are somewhat unorganized people so having Gineane on board with us was a life saver. She not only helped us with things related to the venue, but kept us on track with all wedding related... Read More tasks. She had great communication and was very pleasant. The wedding went perfectly, the food, the bar, and the decorations were great. The first thing I said when I woke up was, "can we do that again." It was the best day of my life and I would do it all over again the exact same way. We did have the smaller venue of the two they offer upstairs, which was cool because we had the whole floor to ourselves. The other venue is so far to the other side of the building, you never even notice another wedding is going on. That venue is beautiful as well with great picture spots. We also had our wedding in February so I can't imagine how much better and more beautiful it would be during the summer using the golf course. Overall, I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone else who wants to have an awesome wedding at an affordable price. Thanks again Gineane!

2017-03-08T13:51:20 Response from the vendor

A beautiful February Wedding! It was wonderful working with the both of you and Chandler's was honored to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Nicole R

I had my wedding here September 2016. We worked with Gineane and she was wonderful. She was so helpful and always responded back to me promptly. We had an outdoor ceremony and our reception was upstairs in the pebble beach room. I was a little annoyed at the fact we could not... Read More take pictures on the golf course unless you pay a $500 fee (you get $250 back) and only the bride and groom can go, we didn't even bother with that. Our ceremony was beautiful and the weather was amazing. I didn't care for the fact we had to walk next to our guests versus down a middle aisle. The pebble beach room was also beautiful a little tight but it was fine. The food was good but not as good as our tasting (filet and chicken), but I'd have to say better than most wedding food. Also at the end of the night you had to take all your belonging with you, not come back the next day... Mind you we didn't have a car and we were staying at a hotel, luckily we had a family member take everything that night. Overall it was a good experience, fairly priced and I would highly recommend chandlers for a wedding. Even with a few hiccups, no wedding will be perfect... but I think mine was damn near close.

2017-04-05T18:07:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your compliments! It was such a pleasure working with the both of you. Your room looked beautiful! We are also known for our stunning brick walkway that takes you past a fountain with the backdrop of the golf course landscapes to your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Tina F

Everything was awesome! Gineane helped us every step of the way to make sure we got everything we envisioned. The food was fabulous!

2016-12-13T15:22:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tina and Chris. It was a pleasure planning your special day with you. Congratulations! Gineane Ryland Senior Director of Catering

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Vikki M

This venue is absolutely amazing! In the short amount of time we had to plan a wedding, they made everything so easy! The food was absolutely delicious! From the Mashed potato bar all the way to the late night snacks, nothing disappointed. The outside ando inside is beautiful as... Read More well. I would highly recommend having any function here! Thank you Gineane and Chandler's for making our wedding day unforgettable!

2016-11-04T21:09:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Vikki and Harl. It was an honor to plan your special day. Your Wedding was beautiful! Gineane Ryland Senior Director of Catering

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kelly W

We recently had our wedding at Chandler's Chophouse. It was AMAZING. What a WONDERFUL experience. The staff was overly accomodating! We worked with Kathy Romano, and she did everything perfectly. The rooms were beautiful, tables were flawless and food was amazing! I highly... Read More recommend having your wedding at Chandler's. The view of the golf course is breathtaking. This is one venue you will NOT have to worry about! Would use them all over again!

2016-10-18T17:46:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Kelly and Mike, Thank you for the lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, Kathy Romano

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Ashley C

Kathy did the most amazing job planning our wedding! She has fantastic ideas and all you have to do is show up and she does all the work. From the bartenders to the servers everyone did an outstanding job! Kathy coordinated taking pictures on the golf course and the whole night... Read More ran smoothly. Beautiful wedding venue!

2016-07-17T18:20:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely compliment! We love what we do at Chandler's! Congratulations to you both! Sincerely, Gineane Ryland Senior Director of Catering

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Katie W

Chandlers was so amazing to work with. Kathy is wonderful and is very good at what she does. The room was beautiful and they did a great job at setting everything up even though we had a lot of things to be set up in the room. We had done our own center pieces that involved... Read More candles, lights, water, etc and they set them up for us and did it perfectly! The staff was wonderful too and our food was delicious. Almost every guest said their dinner was so wonderful. We couldn't have asked for more!

2016-06-09T12:37:43 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you had a wonderful time and thank you for the great review. Congratulations! Gineane Ryland Director of Catering

Love.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Lee Ann L

We got married here on 7.17.15 and it was AMAZING! The staff was extremely flexible and east to work with! They were so accommodating with changing the location of our ceremony from outdoors to upstairs due to bad weather. The food was excellent, the room was beautiful, and the... Read More bar was fantastic!!! THANK YOU for providing us with the perfect wedding venue!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Brenna N

Thank you so much to chandlers for making my wedding as stress free as possible! They took care of everything and made the day absolutely PERFECT!!!! The tiniest of details were taken care of beautifully. Not only was the venue wonderful and beautiful, but the food is... Read More AMAZING!!!! Every single guest loved their meal including us. But it wasn't just the taste it was the fantastic price! I think we can all agree paying 200$ a plate for family you don't know that well is ridiculous. And they made it a much more affordable affair, without sacrificing any of the quality!!! Thank you Chandlers and especially Kathy, for all your hard work and careful planning!

terrible service

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Ann Marie P

We fell in love with Chandler's at first sight - the venue is beautiful with the large ballroom and vaulted ceilings and big windows overlooking the golf course. The value is also very reasonable and includes a lot for the price, and the food is wonderful. HOWEVER, the service... Read More was terrible and UNACCEPTABLE. Chandler's screw up over 6 things written in our contract. The patio was not ready for our guests for cocktail hour due to another wedding, and it caused the schedule to get pushed back and our guests did not receive dinner until 9 pm. There was an entire list of things that went wrong. Nobody was in charge the night of the wedding and it stressed us out. They did not set out our candy buffet, they lost our glass cylinder centerpieces after the wedding. The list goes on and on. We were very dissatisfied. When I sent a letter with all the issues that they didn't fulfill in the contract, they said they would get back to me and never did. I'm still following up 3 weeks later to understand why it was so disorganized after we went over everything and I provided a very organized detailed list that they ASSURED me would be done. I cannot recommend Chandler's to any bride. There is no wedding coordinator the night of the wedding. The Coordinator you work with throughout the process is not present the night of the wedding which causes chaos and disorganization for the guests and bride/groom. They took away my mom's plate while she was visiting tables, they forgot to play our video montage which we paid $250 extra for, they gave my glass centerpieces to my florist after the wedding and they were 'lost', they were not equipped to serve 230 guests and everyone at at 9/9:30 pm.

Chandler's Made Our Wedding Amazing

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Chris L

Between the beautiful venue, the delicious food, the excellent service before and during our wedding, Chandler's made our wedding a night to remember! The food was absolutely amazing! Our guests are still talking about it! If we could live it over again, we wouldn't change a... Read More thing! Thank you Chandler's!

Experience was good and bad

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Catherine

My experience with Chandler's was a mixed bag. We worked with Kathy and at times she was hard to get a hold of but would always get back to us. We were so excited to book this venue because the ballroom is breath taking and the cost was very reasonable! The pain points started... Read More as we got closer to the wedding. We had our tasting two months before the wedding and we brought both our moms (4 people). We were given two entree choices (with sides) and we had to split the two entrees between the 4 of us (not really what I was expecting). Also, the tasting was not private (several other couples were there too) and we were not able to have any questions about the menu answered. When we did ask a question or make a comment, we were told "that will be ironed out in your final contract". Two days before the wedding I went to Chandlers to drop off all my items for the reception. We were supposed to be able to have cocktail hour on their beautiful patio that is connected to the ballroom and overlooks the golf course. I made mention of the cocktail hour and Kathy said oh there is a wedding going on out there at 5:30 (our cocktail hour started at 6) but they will have it all cleaned up before. Needless to say while the wedding was over by 6 the space was not cleared and our cocktail hour had to be held in our reception space. There were also positives about the reception. everyone raved about the food, the chocolate fountain and commented on how beautiful the venue was. The room was warm when dancing started but the waitstaff was very responsive when we asked them to turn up the air conditioning. Overall, I would cautiously recommend Chandlers to other brides. The price is wonderful if you are looking for a beautiful venue with great food but it does come with pitfalls. If you are high maintenance, stressed about every detail,or want to be treated like royalty, this may not be the right venue. The staff has a more laid back approach and made it more of a self-service experience rather than feeling like we were being catered to.

Great venue, great food, 2 small problems

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Nina P

The banquet hall is beautifully remodeled and the whole room looks great with everything set up. The cocktail area is big and beautiful, but the brides room is a little far from the hall. The food was delicious and everyone is still raving about the filet minion and the pasta!... Read More We had an amazing evening, but there were a couple problems. We were promised use of the back terrace, and the doors remained locked the whole night so no one could go out there. After the wedding, our contact at Chandler's said that she had told us we wouldn't be able to use it because of construction, she did not. Another problem, which was a big one, so I'm happy I didn't know about it until after, was that the air conditioning in the hall was out. My day-of coordinator, amazing idea by the way, got the the hall an hour before everyone else did, and it was 85 degrees inside. It did not get fixed until 8:30, thank God, right before dancing. Again, our contact told us it was fixed at 6:30, but that was false. Overall, I would suggest Chandler's because the room is beautiful and the food is top notch!

Great venue!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Lizzy H

The grand ballroom at Chandler's is absolutely gorgeous. Nice tall ceilings, windows, a patio, and a large enough room to fit 300 people. Nice big dance floor, and very cool uplighting all included! The prices of the wedding package are very very reasonable compared to other... Read More venues in the suburbs and was thousands less than the other large venues we looked at. But, the service with the coordinators could be a little better as sometimes they were hard to get to hold of to answer questions when you needed. The communication could definitely have been better. But in the end, they put on a great event and everything ran very smoothly. And the food there is delicious! Would definitely recommend!

Great

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Jen S

I was very impressed with not only the place itself but the level of service we received. They really take care of the guests and the service was great. The food was excellent. The bartenders were great. One of the better wedding venues I've seen. Lots of places both inside... Read More and out for photo ops. A couple of items were missed placed and we had to put them in the correct spots. Other than that I have no complaints

The food was great... The service was subpar

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Penina G

Over the last 6 years three children from the same family have gotten married at Chandlers Chophouse. Two different rooms, some wedding banquet coordinator. I would easily give chandlers a 5 rating if I had not had to work with Kim in Banquets. She made everything more difficult... Read More than it had to be, from answering her phone calls (which she didn't) to the actual day of the wedding when she forced us to more mid-family portraits. She placed a hold on my parents credit card twice, and as a result final payment had to be done in cash. The food was excellent, everyone raved about the chocolate fountain and they did a great job setting up the room. My wedding was the only one set up on time, my cake was correct when a previous wedding was not, but they broke down the room before the end of the wedding. Yes it is a great value for what you are receiving.... My wedding was perfect regardless, but beware of the banquet coordinators.

The BEST wedding venue!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Alyson S

I had my wedding ceremony & reception here. Every guest raved about how wonderful the food was. The outside patio was a beautiful location for my ceremony and had more than enough room. The wedding coordinators were extremely helpful and helped me to be on track with everything.... Read More I did not give them much direction on the decorations, and they made the room look so elegant and beautiful. It was everything I expected it to be and then some. The golf course made for breathtaking photo's. Overall, we could not have been happier with this venue.