Cuisine

American

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

85 Taunton Avenue, Dennis, MA Cape Cod (508) 385-7000

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kait R

Highly recommend! We worked with Chapin's over the past year for our Truro wedding last August. Chapin's was so helpful and accommodating and the food was beyond delicious! For our passed apps during cocktail hour they made sure the bride and groom had a chance to taste, even... Read More while out in the vines for pictures. All of the food was amazing during the reception as well, and Connie was very good at making sure the bride and groom (as well as all of our guests) were well taken care of. Can't express enough how wonderful it all was. Everything was set up and taken down quickly and, despite a tight time schedule, everything was ready to go on time. Again, I highly recommend Chapin's Catering. Wonderful.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Brittany P

I can't not express enough how awesome Chapins was and the food was absolutely amazing! Every single guest at our wedding said they had never been to a wedding with such good food! They were a pleasure to work with and truly went above and beyond to give us everything we wanted.... Read More We also had our rehearsal with them which was great as well! I can't say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Meredith E

We had SUCH a good experience with Chapin's! They were accommodating and easy to work with from the very beginning, and everything went off without a hitch on the big day. Our guests were RAVING about our cocktail hour apps, especially the lobster sliders! Because we booked... Read More early, we also got a raw bar at no extra cost! Dinner was delicious and they offered easy options for all types of diets. The butternut squash ravioli was actually our favorite, and we're not even vegetarians! Servers were so wonderful to us and made sure we got enough to eat. Prices were super reasonable for all the awesome food we got. Perfect choice for a Cape wedding - thanks Kevin!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kelli P

I can't say enough great things about Chapins! They not only catered our wedding, but our rehearsal dinner and welcome party. They were so accommodating and worked so well with our other vendors that they took any work or worry away from us. Our guests mentioned how... Read More professional, kind and genuinely happy the staff were, it was not the usual day at work crew, they were fun! The food was excellent. A few guests have even said it was "the best food I've ever had at a wedding"! We had a clambake elevated to a chic level and they executed this perfectly!! I'd use Chapins again in a heartbeat and I really enjoyed working with the staff. They really love what they do and that resonates to the food and service they provide. They'll give your guests an experience they'll rave about!!! Trust me, it's pretty cool when your guests rave about your wedding! Just book Chapins!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Pamela Z

I can't thank Chapin's catering enough for the incredible job they did at our wedding. From the food, staff, service and presentation this was a five star meal all the way around. I would highly recommend them!

Consummate Professionals

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Darah W

We used Chapin's catering in conjunction with Borsari Gallery and were very pleased. They worked with us to create an amazing menu (especially the appetizers). They are a tiny bit hard to get in contact with, but nothing fell through the cracks as a result. They were most... Read More gracious during our tasting and the guests are still raving about the food. Highly recommend.

We Love Chapins!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Nicole Z

We have been patrons of Chapin's Fish n' Chips for years and we were psyched when we found out Chapins offered a catering service as well. Kevin Violet was fantastic to work with, and it was reassuring that he handled our wedding personally. Our tasting was outstanding and it... Read More was hard to narrow down our choices because every thing we tried was amazing! They were flexible and made alterations to the menu as needed. The guests were awed by the raw bar and passed hot apps at the cocktail hour. We have heard from many people: "The apps just kept coming!" The presentation was great as well. As the bride, I was presented with a tray with an assortment of apps by one of the caterers and she said, "This is for you and your husband!" It was perfect, because I devoured the whole tray while my bustle was being done up. The presentation and quality of the buffet was just as good, and people are still raving about how good our food was. Many people have told us: "Not typical wedding food!" And our mashed potato bar was a HUGE hit! Thanks Chapins!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Sandra H

My wedding venue had a set group of caterers that they would only work with, which ended up being just fine since Chapin's was one of the choices. Jimmy is a great guy to work with and was perfectly willing to make some alterations to dishes without any headaches. We had a few... Read More guests with food allergies, which was no issue for Chapin's (and since everyone is still alive I'd say they did a good job). The food tasting was such a tease because everything was so delicious. Since our wedding, guests have just gushed about how good the food was; something not every wedding reception can boast about. Every penny spent was beyond worth it with Chapin's, I wholeheartedly recommend them for any event!

I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 KAREN R

I recently had my cape cod wedding & choose Chapins for my catering. Everything was absolutely amazing!! They were an absolute pleasure to work with. They knew exactly what I wanted & the food was so delicious. Even now a month after my wedding my guests are still complimenting... Read More me on the food. I have nothing negative to say about this vendor. Everything was so perfect & I wouldn't have changed a thing!!!

Cape Cod Wedding for My Stepdaughter

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Nora H

My stepdaughter was married this past September 2012 in Dennis Port, MA. We had the wedding at the Pehlam House and used Chapin's as the Caterers. I cannot say enough good things about them. Kevin Violet and Jimmy Mullen were great to work with. We had chosen to do a lobster... Read More bake for 200 people and the lobster and steak were excellent. At the cocktail hour, we had a raw bar and several horderves. They also did the rehearsal dinner and it was at their seasonal restaurant which they opened just for us. The prices for both the rehearsal dinner and the reception were very reasonable. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning on having a wedding on Cape Cod. I would also recommend anyone vacationing on the Cape to go to their restaurant in Dennis that is opened all year round or Chapin's Fish and Chips located in Dennis Port opened during the summer season.