Chelsea Floral Designs

(29)

Atlanta, GA

Always the Talk of the Table

Choose between a contemporary, traditional and modern style bouquet, complementing boutonnieres, corsages, stylish table centerpieces using the finest flowers. Call for a free consultation. We assist you in the decision making process to find just the right theme, flowers, and colors on your special

$$

Type

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

3094 East Shadowlawn Avenue, Atlanta, GA

THE ABSOLUTE BEST FLORAL AND DESIGN PROFESSIONALS!!! EXQUISITE!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Kathleen G

THE ABSOLUTE BEST FLORAL AND DESIGN PROFESSIONALS! From the corsages, boutonnières, bouquets to the floral arrangements all mesmerized our guests and families. Chelsea Floral and Event Design does not just put flowers together and tie a ribbon, they create an atmosphere of beauty and love with each petal, stem, vase, candle and transform your wedding into a work of Art! Every design was breathtaking! STUNNING doesn't cover the atmosphere David and Patrick created!!! The work they perform is done with true passion and professionalism. Always on time for every meeting, paying close attention to your desires, wants and details! As a bride, I didn't know how to describe in detail what I wanted for my wedding decor to look like but David and Patrick made it easy! They took my fumbled words and made my dream come true! What I found to be most thoughtful is when they sent the proposal it included every name of each person in our wedding party. They listened! Incredible! Then to put the icing on the cake they gave me choices, samples of what everything would look like. Not a spreadsheet but a true proposal. It translated to one thing. They cared!!!! The flowers were fresh and vibrant. They filled the room with the most pleasant floral scent. This experience was unbelievable yet we (our families, friends, and colleagues) were living it! Chelsea Floral and Event Design is the Picasso, Monet, Renoir, Michael Angelo of Florist! Our gratitude to Chelsea Floral and Event Design is beyond words for making our wedding exquisite! ~Mrs. Kathleen Anne Grant

10/03/2013 Response from the vendor

Dearest Kathleen and Maurice, thank you so much for your review and also for allowing Chelsea Floral and Event Designs to be part of your special day back in September. From the first time we met you Kathleen at the studio we knew that we... Read Less Read More

Amazing florist!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Erica S

I met with a few florists and Chelsea Floral Desings was the last one we met with. I was impressed immediately by the promptness David was when responding to emails before our meeting. We met with Patrick to discuss our vision for the wedding. He had some ideas of his own that were absolutely fabulous. I was very excited the day of the wedding to see the flowers, and they definitely surpassed all of my expectations. My guests and wedding party were also commenting on how beautiful they all were. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist.

5/17/2012 Response from the vendor

Erica, Thank you so much for your kind words! We pride ourselves in customer service, and we always want to make sure our brides are truly happy! Chelsea Floral Designs was honored to be part of your special day and wish you all our happiness... Read Less Read More

A pleasant experience

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Caitlin M

I had 9 bridesmaids ... I was nervous about flower costs but convinced my girls should have real flowers. David was a delight to work with. I wasn't very aware of flower types and arrangements... David really helped me to envision what I wanted .. super insightful and very professional. I highly recommend Chelsea Flowers. Affordable , beautiful flowers, and great service. I was very pleased and comfortable with the prices.. excellent value. I was 100 % pleased with the results. Thank you David & team!

5/17/2012 Response from the vendor

Caitlin Your were a dream bride to work for, we were so happy that you chose Chelsea Floral Designs for your wedding!! Best wishes for the future! David

My dream bouquet

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 ashley a

Chelsea Floral Designs was absolutely amazing. I worked with David, the VP, and he was fantastic. He really listened to my vision and he and his team delivered above my expectations. The flowers were perfect and well within budget. They are amazing and they will make your day even better!

Beautiful Flowers, great experience

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Joan S

My title pretty much says it all! My husband and I were married in April of 2013 in midtown Atlanta. We absolutely loved working with David and his staff. They took the images I'd brought in, took time to figure out which flowers were used, and then came up with a plan for the wedding based around the look as well as my budget (which was limited). As things progressed we made a few changes which were immediately accommodated. On the big day I just showed up and everything was exactly as we'd discussed and looked beautiful. There were even a few extra arrangements which I guess they'd created with remaining flowers. I would highly recommend working with Chelsea. David is awesome.

Amazing florist and wonderful people!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Nikki K

My experience with the entire Chelsea Floral Design team was the best! From answering my questions and helping me select flowers and designs, to meeting with me and my family to show them my selections, to answering any last minute questions with charm and grace, everything was amazing! Their designs were absolutely gorgeous! I requested our ballroom glow and the candlelight and floral designs were breathtaking. Everything was delivered on time and there was no stress in the least about any of the flowers. They even took the time to write who received what flower for the wedding party (groomsmen, ushers, fathers, readers, etc) and the wrist corsages they created for our moms, grandmother, etc were gorgeous. I had never seen such beautiful wrist corsages. You will love working with David and Patrick and if you're lucky, David might play a song on his piano for you as he's a classically trained pianist. His Elton John and Billy Joel songs soothed my nerves! I truly could go on and on about this wonderful team, but it was money well spent and my wedding floral designs were in the best hands in Atlanta! It was also an incredibly high value for the money spent. Very reasonably priced as well! I told David I can now say I officially have a favorite florist in Atlanta! I even decided to preserve my beautiful bridal bouquet after the wedding because it was so gorgeous 5 days later and David even had suggestions and a coupon of who I could use for that design. From start to finish they were great and you will not go wrong in selecting this phenomenal team to help you create the wedding of your dream! Thank you Chelsea Floral Designs for everything! I will be selecting you as my florist for years to come! Nikki

Easiest decision I made!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Dorian C

Working with Chelsea Floral was the easiest decision I made when planning my wedding. David and his entire team made me feel like family from the moment I met them. They were so professional! They also made me feel like my wedding was just as important to them as it was to me! When it came to planning and picking out my flowers not only did they take the to understand what I wanted, but they also transformed my ideas into something truly magical!! My flowers were so fresh the day of our wedding! The complements followed for months!!! Finally, and maybe the best part of working with Chelsea Floral is that they were so honest with me, through out the entire process!! I can not say enough about this company!!

9/11/2013 Response from the vendor

Hi Dorian, We were so pleased that you chose Chelsea Floral and Event Designs for your wedding. We wish you all the best for the future!! - David Clarke

Alexis Woosley Singh, Bride

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Alexis W

David and his staff were absolutely AMAZING! They are all very experienced, professional, honest, and creative. I truly can't express how thrilled we were with our wedding flowers! The centerpieces took my breath away and all of my bridesmaids loved their gorgeous bouquets! He was such a delight to work with, and I plan to use him in the future for parties or any other floral needs. There aren't enough stars to give David at Chelsea Floral!

8/25/2013 Response from the vendor

Alexis, thank you for your kind words! Am so glad we were part of your special day in August!!! Congratulations and best wishes for the future for you and Amit!!

Best Floral and Event Designer in Atlanta- Chelsea Floral Designs

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Kristin S

Chelsea Floral Designs' incredibly talented and amazingly fun to work with team was the icing on our wedding cake! Their services took our wedding to a magical level. David Clarke met with my mom, my sister (maid of honor), and me to discuss what I was envisioning for our wedding. I was not the typical bride with absolutely ever detail picked out, but I did have some specific requests. David not only carefully thought about my wishes, he also made suggestions to help me with costs. This is not a place that just sees dollar signs when you walk in the door because let's face it, weddings are not cheap. Chelsea Floral Designs actually cares about their clients, and they make you feel like you are the most special client walking through their door as a part of their family. I have to mention also that David is hilarious! His personality, amazing portfolio, and ability to relate and try to make the client happy was the biggest deciding factor for why we chose David and Chelsea Floral Designs. Enough about the service because I could go on for days about it....THE FLOWERS AND DECOR WERE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! I have received endless compliments on how wonderful everything looked. I had David Austin White Roses, Pink and White Ranunculus, Sarah Bernhardt Peonies, and White Hydrangeas with Mercury Glass Pillar Candlestickes, votives, and flower pedestal bowls. Best of all, I didn't have to sell a kidney to have such an amazing display of beauty. We even took quite a few of the flowers home with us and our house looked and smelled amazing for a couple of weeks. We are going to continue using David and Chelsea Floral Designs for all of our future events and special occasions. Just like David made us feel like a part of their family, we have truly adopted them as part of ours!

8/25/2013 Response from the vendor

Wow Kristin, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Chelsea Floral Designs. From the moment we met you, your mother and sister I had a feeling we would be working closely together!! I was so glad that we... Read Less Read More

Above & Beyond my expectations

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Mary M

I had the BEST experience with Chelsea Floral Designs! David is absolutely amazing to work. He took the time to really understand what I wanted & worked with our budget. Chelsea Floral Designs provided unbelievable customer service. They care more about making your wedding a memorable experience than their bottom line. That is HARD to find! For example, they upgraded us to blush peonies for free because there was an issue with the quality of the flowers we picked. I was sooo excited! I really wanted blush peonies but they were out of the budget. David recommended a great alternative but nothing compares to peonies. They lost profit by upgrading us & they did not have to do that at all. Honestly, I doubt I would have even noticed the quality. They did because they understand how important the wedding day is. I highly recommended them!!!!!

8/25/2013 Response from the vendor

Mary and Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with my company. I am so glad that we were your floral and decor provider. It was truly a pleasure to work with you for your special day in... Read Less Read More

Wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Lauren L

My husband and I were extremely pleased with our flowers! Everything from corsages to my bouquet to ceremony decoration was absolutely perfect. The two pedestals in the front of the room were the perfect touch to pull the room arrangement together! Reggie and I both greatly appreciated the time and attention to detail David put into our ceremony. We also appreciated his level of professionalism from our very first meeting to the last. He never once questioned our budget or told us things we wanted "couldn't be done"! We couldn't thank David and his team enough for their part in our day and look forward to using Chelsea Floral in the future!

8/05/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lauren!! We loved being part of your special day at Piedmont Room! Best wishes for the future! - David Clarke

Exactly What I Wanted

Reviewed on 8/04/2013

I have never been really into flowers and wanted a simple, elegant style for our wedding at the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead. My vision was simply deep purple and plain white callas, and David at Chelsea completely recommended a decor style that I had already envisioned - - before I told him! My bouquet consisted of all deep purple callas, the decor for both the ceremony and our reception tables were large white callas submerged in water at different heights, inside of clear glass cylinders, topped with floating candles. Other centerpieces had purple ones submerged. And it was just my style! We received a lot of compliments on our flowers. Additionally, on a VERY short notice we realized that we needed to cover the riser for the ceremony. Without missing a beat, Chelsea was able to provide it at a reasonable cost. Thanks for our beautiful day!

8/25/2013 Response from the vendor

Dear Holly and Brett, Thank you so much for writing and expressing your feelings about Chelsea Floral and Event Designs. From our first meeting Holly you were such an easy bride to work for and I am so glad that we could be involved in... Read Less Read More

The last perfect touch

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Deborah R

Flowers were done professionally and we loved them!

Excellent customer service, creative designs

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Anna W

David and his team were readily available to discuss my ideas and changing preferences over the course of wedding planning. They did much of the installation the day before the event, so I was able to see it during the rehearsal dinner. David was open to comments for alterations prior to the wedding the next day. It was a beautiful and elegant design, and I love what they did with the parasols I provided (including a touch of humor that involved a statue at the venue). The flowers were lovely, and he made a few extra corsages for me for no additional charge.

Chelsea Floral is Amazing! Best in Atlanta!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Kaitlynn E

From the beginning of our planning to all the way through our big day, Chelsea Floral was there for us! We first met with David Clarke about 8-9 months before our wedding to discuss our ideas and budget. He was able to meet all of our expectations, and showed us real life examples, as well as photos of previous floral arrangements crafted by their expert florists! Email and phone communication was always friendly and prompt. I never had to stress about floral for our big day= they really know what they are doing! The centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, mother's corsages, and flower girl pomanders were absolutely gorgeous, and exactly how we envisioned them! We very much appreciated everything that David & Chelsea Floral had done for us, and should we have needs for floral arrangements in the future--we certainly know who we will call! For couples looking for a floral vendor that will truly take your ideas and make them a reality, we would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area! Thanks for everything, Chelsea Floral! You were awesome!

Difficult bride

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Chevonne K

So David is very charming , very professional , talented and will work with your budget . I would defiantly recommend him , not to mention he does all the floral arrangements for Louis Vuitton and the W Hotel.

7/08/2013 Response from the vendor

Chevonne Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day and I wish you the best for the future! - David Clarke

Easy to work with - tons of ideas

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Samantha C

These guys were so friendly and easy to work with. Also, I wanted to keep the budget under $1,500, and they were able to do that with no problem. This is the kind of vendor you want for your wedding. They delivered exactly what they said they would on time and in great condition. I received so many compliments from guests about how beautiful my flowers were. Honestly, I can take zero credit because I just told them I wanted deep hues...everything was their idea. It was so lush and looked more expensive than it was. My bouquet lasted for 3 weeks after the wedding - it was crazy!!!

Chelsea Floral- Great Flowers AND Great Service!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Leigh J

David and his team did such a wonderful job designing and setting up our wedding flowers. All of the flowers were absolutely wonderful and so so beautiful! I was absolutely stunned by the bouquets! When I walked into the reception, I was blown away by the setup. We really appreciate how professional Chelsea Floral was! They arrived on time and our flowers were fresh. Everything was more that we could have asked for!

Beautiful, Affordable, and FUN!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Beth H

Chelsea Floral Designs decorated my wedding ceremony and my rehearsal. My fiance and I were on a budget and had to reuse some of the flowers from the ceremony for the wedding and Chelsea Floral Design's made that process easy and seamless. They had GREAT ideas and suggestions and followed MY taste and what I wanted. If they needed to make a change or add something to an arrangement they ALWAYS called first. There were NO surprises. It was important to me to work with a team that was friendly and Chelsea Floral Designs is VERY friendly and personable. They didn't make us feel like just another number, they treated us like friends. That is very important, especially on one of the most important days of your life! Their flowers and arrangements are absolutely beautiful backed by a very talented and professional team.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Kyendria G

Very professional and easy to work with. One phone call to discuss ideas and vision for the reception, a few more emails to finalize details. The end result was amazing! More beautiful then I ever imagined. David captured my thoughts but added an elegant, creative touch. I would highly recommend Chelsea Floral Design, it was money well spent!

The Best Florist Known to Man

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Teresa A

When I first met with David, I had an instinct feeling that my wedding would be beautiful. I trusted him and had confidence in his work and the team at Chelsea Floral's ability to deliver. The day of my wedding, my flowers were delivered to my suite and David took the special attention to make sure they arrived on time before my pictures. Some of my brides maids had taken a look at the ball room at the Georgian Terrace that David had decorated and could not believe their eyes. At that point, I was curious, so I took off my gown and went down stairs to take a look and I was blown away at the beauty of the flowers, the arch and the set up of the entire room!!! It was magical and seemed almost like I was in a dream. David and his team at Chelsea Floral made my wedding an exceptional magical day! Thank you!!!!!!!

10/22/2012 Response from the vendor

Teresa, I was so happy you waiting to meet with me back in July, I was so happy to be part of your special day. You were a dream to work for and I am pleased we made your day as you wanted it. Best... Read Less Read More

wow!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Emily G

Chelsea Floral Designs did an AMAZING job with my wedding!!! I wanted someone who could think outside the box a little…. not necessarily just a pretty bouquet of flowers. Chelsea Floral was able to take my wedding theme and tie it into the flower arrangements. They were unique. As far as the customer service….even better! When you have so much on your plate, it is the most important thing to have. I received several phone calls with David checking in on me. If I called him, I always got in touch with him that day. Bottom line. Creative, beautiful and great costumer service. I highly recommend!

10/22/2012 Response from the vendor

Hi Emily, Thank you for your kind words and I am sorry it took a while to respond to your review! Thank you again for picking Chelsea Floral Designs! David

Best in the Biz!

Reviewed on 5/26/2012 therese t

David and Patrick were absolutely amazing to work with. Even when I wasn't sure what kind of flowers I wanted for my big day, my consult with Patrick was thorough and he was able to determine my style and personality and make several fabulous suggestions. Chelsea Floral Designs are not only knowledgeable, but extremely friendly and accessible. Weddings can be so stressful, but working with David was easy and comfortable. You won't regret going with Chelsea Floral Designs - I regularly recommend their services to my friends and colleagues. Keep up the tremendous work!

5/28/2012 Response from the vendor

Hey Therese, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for me and also for allowing Chelsea Floral Designs to be part of your special day! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and wish you the best for the future. David

A Masterpeice

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Jen S

David and the Chelsea team were so wonderful to work with. My vision for the flowers were executed flawlessly and exceeded all of my expectations. I highly recommend David and Chelsea Floral Design!

5/17/2012 Response from the vendor

Hey Jenn, It seems we have become quite at hit with the ladies at Hawkins Parnell Thackston and Young! Now 5 happy brides! Thank you for your kind words I am very honored that you picked my company for your wedding! Best wishes for the... Read Less Read More

Absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2012 Christy M

Chelsea Floral Designs did an amazing job on my wedding! They really brought my vision to life with vibrant colors and gorgeous flowers and arrangements! I highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a wedding designer/florist in the Atlanta area!

5/17/2012 Response from the vendor

Hi Christy, Patrick and I were so happy to be part of your special day! We wish you much success in the future and were so pleased you were happy! David

Send Email