Always the Talk of the Table

Choose between a contemporary, traditional and modern style bouquet, complementing boutonnieres, corsages, stylish table centerpieces using the finest flowers. Call for a free consultation. We assist you in the decision making process to find just the right theme, flowers, and colors on your special

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3094 East Shadowlawn Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA (678) 528-2987

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Where do I even begin? I attempted to search on my own for a reasonable floral team, but had no luck. From ridiculous quotes to not having my vision being heard....my wedding planner finally saved my life and brought me to Chelsea Floral Designs. This team is nothing short of... Read More AMAZING, PHENOMENAL, AWESOME and every other flattering characteristic in the book. My initial meeting was with Patrick. He was patient with me, as I have little to no knowledge of flowers and had a hard time expressing my wants. He showed me photos and I shared with him pics of the direction our wedding theme was headed in. He got me going in the RIGHT direction. My remaining meetings were with David. One of the absolute kindest individuals I have ever met. David was able to mockup pieces for me to truly gain a visual idea of what our tables would look like for our wedding day. I also utilized chivari chairs and a cake stand, which were absolutely stunning! I thank David and his team for insuring our day was everything we could have hoped for and desired. Our guests are still raving nearly 2 weeks later about how beautiful everything was. We would recommend and utilize the services of Chelsea's without hesitation again. Thank you guys so much!

2016-06-08T08:39:08 Response from the vendor

Hey Chanel! Thanks for taking the time write such an nice note for us! We so loved working with you for your wedding. Much happiness and success to you both for the future! - David

Amazing florist!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Erica S

I met with a few florists and Chelsea Floral Desings was the last one we met with. I was impressed immediately by the promptness David was when responding to emails before our meeting. We met with Patrick to discuss our vision for the wedding. He had some ideas of his own... Read More that were absolutely fabulous. I was very excited the day of the wedding to see the flowers, and they definitely surpassed all of my expectations. My guests and wedding party were also commenting on how beautiful they all were. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist.

2012-05-17T22:31:44 Response from the vendor

Erica, Thank you so much for your kind words! We pride ourselves in customer service, and we always want to make sure our brides are truly happy! Chelsea Floral Designs was honored to be part of your special day and wish you all our happiness... Read Less Read More

A pleasant experience

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Caitlin M

I had 9 bridesmaids ... I was nervous about flower costs but convinced my girls should have real flowers. David was a delight to work with. I wasn't very aware of flower types and arrangements... David really helped me to envision what I wanted .. super insightful and very... Read More professional. I highly recommend Chelsea Flowers. Affordable , beautiful flowers, and great service. I was very pleased and comfortable with the prices.. excellent value. I was 100 % pleased with the results. Thank you David & team!

2012-05-17T22:29:57 Response from the vendor

Caitlin Your were a dream bride to work for, we were so happy that you chose Chelsea Floral Designs for your wedding!! Best wishes for the future! David

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Rebekah G

The florals were amazing and oh so beautiful! Chelsea Floral provided the flowers for my rehearsal dinner and wedding...most of my guest took florals home because they loved them so much!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Juneli Z

David and his crew were outstanding! From the moment we stepped foot into the shop to the moment I walked into the ceremony and reception venue on the day of my wedding—everything was perfect. David and his team worked with us to make our vision become a reality. He stayed... Read More within our budget, recommended the best ways to utilize our flowers, and made everything look like a million bucks! Now that is a master at his craft! And our wedding was a dream come true! I cannot say enough good things about Chelsea Floral Designs! Perfect 10!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ashley C

David and his team are awesome! They made adjustments to my wedding flowers easily, timely responses to my calls and emails and were super friendly. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Tommie G

Chelsea Floral did a phenomenal job of transforming my home into a beautiful ceremony space! They literally hand placed flowers in all of the arrangements- that's how much they pay attention to detail! The staff was all fantastic to work with and all very professional! The... Read More owner, David Clark, although a very busy man during wedding season, made me feel like I was the only bride he was working with!! David also referred me to several other vendors (photographer, DJ, harpist, etc) that all were fantastic as well and helped make my wedding day truly the most fantastic/magical day of my life! Thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Deanna A

I was nervous about my overall vision because I wasn't sure it would look beautiful when it all came together.I was able to tell David what I wanted and he helped me pull together the right decorations to bring my vision to life while staying in a reasonable budget. I love... Read More candles and he was also able to incorporate my love for candles into my wedding. When it came time to walk down the aisle I was BLOWN away!!!! My ceremony space was more than I ever expected it to be. It was breath taking!!! He also helped me save money by recycling a lot of my ceremony items into my reception. My reception space was more than I expected as well considering the the amount we spent. THANK YOU, David!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Rebecca S

Davis from Chelsea Floral Designs was awesome! I will recommend him to friends and family. I met with him for a consultation and showed a couple photos of my vision. That is all he needed... he executed my vision to perfection! I walked into my ceremony and reception with tears... Read More in my eyes. Everything looked exactly like I always imagined it would. All my guest commented on how gorgeous the flowers and linens were! We had about 250 guests in attendance. David also answered all of my phone calls and emails quickly and professionally. I never had to call twice or call and leave a message to get a response. He always had time to talk to me and that made me feel like a valued client. Thank you for making my wedding fabulous, David!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jodi W

If I could give Chelsea Flora designs 10 stars, I would! I can't begin to explain how amazing they are. Their customer service is top notch and their work is incredible. I planned my wedding by myself and from another state, all while working 50-60 hours a week so my wedding... Read More planning was incredibly stressful to say the least. Because I worked so much, most of my communication with David was via email because I didn't have time to call. I felt like I was being so needy throughout the entire process but he was always so accommodating. I didn't see my arrangements beforehand, just photos of individual flowers that David emailed to me based on the photos that I sent him of what I envisioned. One I walked into my venue and saw my decor, it took my breath away! He captured everything that I wanted and more. Chelsea Floral Designs supplied my flowers and linen and everything was impeccable. My flowers were well above my budget but you get what you paid for and I got every penny's worth and more. After they decorated the ceremony venue, David even poured my sister and I champagne while I was in my bridal suite waiting. His assistant even helped my with my train as I walked down the aisle. His team went way above the call of duty and I'm so thankful that they were apart of my big day! Several things went wrong that day but one thing that was ABSOLUTELY perfect was my flowers and decor. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Simone G

Loved working with David and his team. They always put a smile on my face. Thanks Chelsea Floral Designs for a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kayla M

David & team were such a pleasure to work with. I always had questions and requests and they were so great at communicating and making me feel at ease. My reception decor was simple and elegant and beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better vendor to work with. They were also... Read More very thoughtful in regards to budget and never pressured me to spend more. I would highly recommend using them! Thank you Chelsea Floral Design team!

2017-10-11T10:37:24 Response from the vendor

Hi Kayla, Thank you so much for the kind words, we were so happy to have been part of your special day at Chateau Elan! David

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Caroline T

I used Chelsea Floral Designs for our wedding and everything was wonderful! David was great and worked with our budget. The best thing was that he wasn't pushy and I felt like he genuinely wanted to make it the best day for us. Machla was just as sweet! Thanks for my... Read More beautiful bouquets and flowers! We also rented glassware from them.

2017-05-16T11:26:21 Response from the vendor

Caroline, Thank you for having us be part of your special day! We wish you much happiness for the future! - David

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Kelsi K

It was a pleasure working with David, he was very attentive to what I wanted and worked around my budget. Any questions or concerns I had was responded to promptly. My floral arrangements for my wedding turned out better than I had imagined! I would 100% recommend Chelsea... Read More Floral Designs.

2017-05-16T11:25:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having Chelsea Floral Designs be part of your special day!! - Best wishes to you for the future!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Andrew W

Of all the vendors I picked, this one is the one I wish I had picked differently. The first time I saw all the floral arrangements, I felt like my world was getting dark. The arrangements look nothing like the picture I gave to David. The arrangements look like an ugly jungle...... Read More something I specifically say I don't like. The designer said she never saw any of the sample pictures I provided.... my cake flower is supposed to have spray roses only but somehow there's a big hydrangea on the topper.... there are a lot of unnamable greeneries on my tall arrangements that makes it look aweful... I was also told that I can't use the pedestals for the tall arrangements at my outdoor ceremony because the site is too hilly. But according to David, he has done wedding at the same venue before so therefore he could have foreseen the issue instead of surprising me on my wedding day. Anyway, my flower experience was a 3 out of 5. The vendor is located at a nice house in buckhead and their price is on the high end of the range, but their service is not as high end. If you do decide to go with them, I highly suggest doing mocks for every arrangement otherwise u may get a big surprise on your wedding day, like I did...Okay the tall arrangements look like almost entirely made of hydrangea whereas at our last meeting I confirmed with david that it is around 40-50 percent hydrangea. We did talk on the phone on the wedding day and I expressed my disappointment and he came back and added more roses to it. All the flower process and being on the phone with your florist on your wedding day telling them how the flowers don't look expected, added a lot of stress to my wedding day. I was sweating after my makeup and hair was already done. Even my groom said he was disappointed (and he doesn't usually get disappointed!!) Anyway, I'm still glad they came back to fix it. Otherwise it would have left a life long regret.

2017-05-04T11:23:49 Response from the vendor

As a business owner we always appreciate constructive feedback. After providing flowers for over 300 weddings in the Atlanta area in a 8 year period, with many many happy clients, I would like to address your comments. Yes a couple of details were missed with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Shera F

On my first visit I had no idea what to do and the staff helped me bring my vision to life. They had suggestions and ideas that I never would have thought of. They helped me with everything. I haven't had my wedding yet but that's just how great and comfortable the made me feel

2017-05-16T11:23:28 Response from the vendor

Hi Shera, Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so excited to be part of your special day!! - David

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Janae B

David and his team were phenomenal to work with. I appreciated his patient meticulous spirit that helped make our day unforgettable. His staff was very professional and the flowers were gorgeous! He was extremely patient and helpful with me during our planning process, giving... Read More suggestions, never making me feel pressured, and allowing me to make the decision that I felt was best for our day. I made the best decision and there's not a doubt in my mind that David was the one. I recommend David and his team without any reservations. If you are looking for someone to bring your vision to life, someone with patience, expertise, and professionalism, choose Chelsea Floral Designs, you will not be disappointed.

2017-05-16T11:25:16 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 M W

Chelsea Floral and David was AMAZING during our wedding. He was incredibly attentive and detailed oriented!!! He was always gracious and helpful. In addition, he was attentive and honestly, David's hospitality helped us picked Chelsea Floral Design as our wedding florists.... Read More We would recommend Chelsea Floral Design for any event!!!!

2017-05-16T11:25:05 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Melissa T

We used Chelsea Floral Designs at our wedding this past weekend. Meeting Patrick for our designs was a wonderful experience. I don't know a lot about flowers or what I really wanted for our wedding flowers. Patrick knew exactly the questions to ask and showed me many examples of... Read More flowers and designs to capture what I really loved. David was easy to work with and got back to me very quickly with questions or concerns. I am beyond happy with the results. They could not have been any better! Thank you Chelsea Floral Designs!

2016-10-03T08:30:03 Response from the vendor

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We were honored to be part of your special day this past weekend. Best wishes - David

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Tamara W

The flowers were perfect. They came out exactly as I had imagined. David and his team were very responsive and easy to work with.

2017-05-16T11:24:53 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Letoya H

David and his staff was absolutely amazing! We never underestimated Chelsea's work from the first time we stepped in the facility and saw how beautiful the preview settings were. David gave us the look we were looking for SIMPLE AND ELEGANT nothing less. David definetly has an... Read More eye for what he does,I gave David my idea and he just ran with it ! I didn't have to do any persuading. Everyone that attended our wedding can't stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony and reception were.Chelsea made this a remarkable,memorable moment for us. Chelsea Floral Designs the best florist in Atlanta! Thank you, Terrance & Letoya Holmes

2017-05-16T11:24:41 Response from the vendor

Letoya and Terrance! - You guys were amazing, we were so humbled to have been part of your special day - Much health and happiness to you both for the future! - David

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Deana S

Having Chelsea Floral Designs as my florist and design team for my wedding was definitely the best decision I could have made! I gave them my vision and they truly exceeded my expectations! Everything came out far more beautiful than I could have imagined and I got many... Read More compliments from my guest about how they were amazed at the transformation of my venue! They were great through the whole process! Highly recommended!

2017-05-16T11:24:06 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Liz W

I highly recommend Chelsea Floral Designs! It was so wonderful to work with them, especially David. They were extremely responsive via email and I can't tell you how much that meant to me. Being able to communicate via email while planning a wedding and working full time is a... Read More tremendous help and David's responsiveness was one of the best. I think I changed my mind about my flowers at least three times and pretty close to my actual wedding day. They were very patient with me and always followed up with the pricing changes. If anything was going to cost more, he would point it out before confirming the changes which I really appreciated. The quality of work was fantastic. I had emailed them Pinterest pictures of what I wanted my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets to look like, and they #nailed it. One of the specific moments I remember from my wedding day was the second I laid eyes on my bouquet. I had requested an all peony bouquet and it was absolutely perfect, it made me so happy and I didn't want to put it down all night!! I had interviewed other florists who had told me they wouldn't do peonies. I had chosen to get married in June specifically because it was peony season so I was ecstatic when David told me it would be no problem and it turned out gorgeous. I would definitely use them again for other events and appreciate the great job they did!

2016-07-19T13:22:32 Response from the vendor

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you so much for your kind words. It truly was a pleasure to be your floral design partner for the special wedding at Cater Woolford Gardens! You were an absolute dream to work for from the first consultation to the day of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Emily W

I knew I wanted to work with David from our first meeting. He was very knowledgeable and I felt that he truly understood my vision. The flowers on the day of the wedding were stunning! Every floral detail was beautiful and David worked to stay within my budget without... Read More compromising on elegance. I rented chairs, vases and candelabras as well and every detail was perfect. He is a joy to work with and such a calm presence during the wedding planning process. I loved his work before I got engaged and love that I was able to work with him for my wedding. I love Chelsea Floral Designs!

2016-07-27T14:05:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much having us be part of your special day and for your kind words! - We were honored! - David

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Rebekah W

Chelsea Floral Designs was absolutely amazing. David was so awesome and very helpful! He was able to make the vision I had for my wedding a reality. I was also on a budget and he was able to put together beautiful flower arrangements for the price I needed! Everything was on... Read More time at the venue and set up and absolutely perfect! I can't praise them enough!

2016-07-27T14:04:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much having us be part of your special day! - We were honored! - David

David Clarke

From a young age in my Grandmothers garden, I have always enjoyed being around flowers! It's is a passion of mine not just to make every bride feel special and unique, but to give them the best service they can ever receive! Being from England, my charming accent always helps with this! (just kidding). We are here to make you feel special, relaxed and to enjoy your experience. Our brides love coming to our studio for their consultations, we make them feel at home, especially when the red or white wine comes out! We look forward to serving you!