Chris Carter Photography

This husband & wife team has been creating wedding memories for over 9 years together! They share a simple philosophy: Capture moments planned and unplanned well and with style! Offices are located in Orange County & NYC. They look forward to meeting with you soon! Happy wedding planning!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

56 SOUTHERN LN, WARWICK, NY

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jennifer B

I highly recommend Chris Carter Photography. This husband-wife team has an amazing dynamic and work so well together to capture the most beautiful moments from your special day. Upon meeting Chrissy at their office, my husband and I felt at ease, almost immediately. We were... Read More able to see samples of work, discuss packages and have a few laughs while doing it. We decided to book an engagement shoot the fall before our wedding. The engagement shoot gave us the opportunity to get used to being comfortable in front of the camera prior to our wedding. Chris has a great eye, is great at giving direction and making you feel comfortable. We loved that Chris posted a sneak-peak on Facebook and Instagram and we were able to see a few of the photos before the finished product was delivered. The photos came out beautiful and we couldn't have been more happy with them. In the weeks prior to our wedding, we communicated primarily with Chrissy. She asked many questions, including names of those in our family and bridal party, photos that were our "must-haves" and planned out a detailed timeline of our day. On location, Chris and Chrissy were fantastic! They made the process of taking photos so much fun. One of the things that impressed me the most was that Chrissy had everyone's names memorized within minutes of meeting everyone. This allowed her to gather everyone together quickly and give direction to each individual in the shot. My husband and I were able to see a sneak-peek of our wedding photos very soon after our wedding. We are so impressed and thrilled with the result. Book Chris Carter Photography for your special day. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Luisa W

Being a photographer myself, all throughout the wedding planning process, I was constantly asked, “But who is doing YOUR wedding photos?” From the second we were engaged I knew what the answer to this question would be. A husband and wife team from Warwick whose photos I had... Read More seen on countless friends' Facebook pages. Their photos were magic, and I looked to them for inspiration in my own work. I was sure from the beginning, that we were in good hands with Chris Carter Photography. When we had our engagement photos taken, it was springtime and they brought us to a beautiful location that was in full bloom. They worked so well together and made us feel very comfortable being in front of the camera. They were creative yet diligent and we got through the session feeling confident with how the pictures turned out. We quickly received previews and soon all of the photos and loved every single one. We were so excited to work with them again at our wedding! Then the wedding day came, and I was able to relax knowing they were photographing our special day. Even though I wasn’t allowed to pick up the camera, I didn’t have to worry for a second with them behind the lens. Everything flowed so naturally, and they had constant communication with each other, discussing lighting, positioning, etc. Watching them work made me proud to be a photographer. We received previews a few days later and we were just blown away. They captured the essence of the day with each photo. And these were just the previews! We are so happy we picked you two for our wedding photographers, and we are looking forward to working with you both again in the future. I would recommend Chrissy and Christian Daciuk to ANYONE who is looking for photographers. You will not be disappointed. They’re simply the best!

Top Notch!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Mary

Being a wedding photographer myself, choosing someone to photograph our wedding was one of the biggest decisions we needed to to make. The first thing everyone asked me about our wedding was "who is going to be your photographer?" and said "that must be so hard to choose." Some... Read More may think choosing a wedding photographer is easy just by picking someone who's work is good. But finding someone who has beautiful work and a great personality can be difficult. Not only are Chris Carter Photography's photos beautiful and creative, Chris and Chrissy are two of the most kind, caring and reliable people I have ever met. Upon meeting Chrissy for the first time, within minutes we connected. I knew right then that they were the perfect choice for our wedding. You are with your wedding photographers all day long and I knew that Chrissy and Chris would be an absolute joy to be around that day, and they definitely were. The day of the wedding Chrissy and Chris blended right in and seamlessly became part of the day. They were always around, but never seen. They were wonderful with our families and large bridal party. Everyone felt comfortable and at ease, and that shows in our photos. They made taking photos fun and enjoyable for everyone. They had so many great ideas and were open to mine as well. We just received all of our photos and one after the next gets better and better. Choosing photos for our album will be difficult, as there are so many amazing and creative shots. I cannot wait to share all of our photos with our family and friends for years to come! I would recommend Chris and Chrissy to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Amanda D

I can't say enough about this amazing husband and wife team. Chrissy and Christian are the absolute best. They're energy is amazing to work with and their artistic and professional vision shows when you receive your previews or pictures. Chrissy and Christian did our... Read More engagement and wedding photos, and I plan for them to continue to do the rest of our future important life events. Please please please.. do not waste your time searching anywhere else, do yourself a favor and book them NOW. My bridesmaid who is getting married next year booked Chris and Chrissy a day after my wedding because that's the lasting impression she got from them. Again, Christian and Chrissy, thank you so much for everything you do, you guys are truly amazing.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Tricia H

After being in a wedding 5+ years ago that Chris Carter photographed... I knew the second I was engaged I wanted Chris & Chrissy to photograph our wedding. Our pictures are beyond incredible. They captured every single aspect of our day. Chrissy was so patient and helpful with... Read More our children . They are hands down the best team of photographers you will ever work with. They made my husband and I feel like we were naturals through out all of our formal pictures! Thank you again Chris & Chrissy! You two are the best!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jennifer S

Hiring Chris and Chrissy as our wedding photographers was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding process. They were always prompt in their responses and listened carefully to what we wanted. Having seen our sneak peak photos, which were sent only 2 days after our... Read More wedding, my husband and I are obsessed. Chris and Chrissy captured so many wonderful moments and were able to keep our youngest attendants (flower girl and ring bearer) engaged in all the photos. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Heather O

This husband and wife team is absolutely amazing. When we first met with Chrissy we were immediately impressed with her. She has a wonderfully bubbly personality, and you can tell she takes her work very seriously. She showed us the different photography packages they offer,... Read More all of which are very reasonably priced. The 8 hour package, which included a full size wedding album, fit perfectly into our budget. On the weeks leading up to the wedding we were in contact with Chrissy quite a bit. She wanted to know who was in our Bridal party, and what the names of our immediate family members were, and who can and can't be photographed together (every family has their drama!). This proved to us just how organized she was, but what we didn't expect was Chrissy showing up on our wedding day with everyone's names already memorized, so once she met everyone she was able to give quick, clear direction for each photo. It made taking group shots extremely efficient, which was great. Both Chris and Chrissy made us feel relaxed and comfortable, all the smiles came naturally. About a week after the wedding Chris and Chrissy posted a preview of our pictures on Facebook and Instagram. It was so nice to get to see a bunch of our pictures so soon. They even tagged each of the pictures with our wedding hashtag. Their attention to detail is amazing. About 6 weeks after the wedding we received an email with a link to all of our pictures, as well as a USB drive in the mail. There were so many pictures, but one more beautiful than the next. We are so glad we chose Chris and Chrissy to capture our wedding day, and we highly recommend them to anyone who reads this. You will not be disappointed! Thank you both so very much!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kate B

My husband and I were recently married on June 4, 2017. We can not thank Chris and Chrissy enough for all of their work on or big day. We knew right away that once we met with Chrissy we picked the best team to capture our day! They were so responsive to our questions and... Read More chrissy was able to also calm me down the morning of when it started raining. She is a master of logistic coordination!! We got lucky and the sky cleared in time to take photos outside after our ceremony. We love the preview photos they posted and can't wait to see more!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Christine M

We began planning our May wedding at West Hills Country Club from across the country, which left us looking for vendors and booking them with out meeting them in person. I knew from my first conversation with Chrissy on the phone that she and Chris would be the perfect people... Read More to capture our day. Chrissy did not just take pictures for us that day, she was my sounding board on different colors and logistics for certain things that day and I couldn't be more pleased with the photos and advice she gave me. They are truly a dynamic duo when it comes to getting the shot and they were wonderful with our flower girl and ring bearer. My only regret is that we don't live closer so that we could use them again!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Tiffany B

Chris and Chrissy are absolutely the perfect photo team! They captured every moment of the day. Chrissy kept us laughing the whole time and made sure that every detail was perfect for all of our shots. They were both absolutely amazing and we will absolutely go back to them... Read More for future events. Thank you Chris Carter Photography!!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Crystal K

Hands down the best photographers ever! Great personalities to have with you on your big day! From our meeting I was confident everything would look and be great! Chrissy & Chris are a great duo and get all aspects of the scenes. First our engagement shoot was fun! The photos... Read More were amazing! The wedding previews have been awesome! They go above and beyond with making it easy for us! These photos will be around forever and I am so glad they were there to capture it with thier professional eyes. All of thier hard work shows in thier photos and we could not have asked for more!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Melissa R

Amazing - nothing short of amazing. We booked Chris & Chrissy for our May 12 wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! From the day we first spoke to them (as we planned our wedding from out of state) we knew they would be a perfect fit. They are... Read More a fun and exciting couple that kept everyone engaged and on point throughout the day. They were willing to capture whatever images we wanted throughout the day and made us feel so at ease and comfortable. Chrissy was unbelievable with our 4 year old ring bearer as well - his giggle made the whole process that much more fun! We can not say enough wonderful things about this couple. You guys are so amazing and we can't wait to see the rest of our photos!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Katarina S

Chris and Chrissy were absolutely wonderful to work with! They're such an amazing team, and extremely personable! They always answered e-mails in a quick and timely manner, which we really appreciated. They made the process of taking pictures so easy and enjoyable. We never felt... Read More awkward taking pictures, in fact they always made it a point to laugh with us. We love the quality of their work and their professionalism. After your wedding you're always anticipating what the pictures will look like, and they had our previews up on their Facebook within days after the wedding. It was really fantastic!! Thanks for making our wedding picture perfect :)!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Donna B

My husband and I hired Chris Carter Photography for our wedding and were so happy with them. Christina & Christian made the photo taking process as easy and enjoyable as possible! We had four little ones in the wedding ((2) 4 yr olds, (1) 3 yr old, and (1) 2 yr old) and they... Read More made sure to get them in the photos and smiling. As soon as Christina arrived on site, she started taking charge (Christian doing the same with the grooms side) and made sure to get in as many shots as we could before the ceremony. They both worked to make sure my husband and I did not cross paths as we were not doing a first look but both taking photos at our wedding venue (FEAST at Round Hill). Joe & I really enjoyed working with them and they made us feel at ease. We got our preview back two days after the wedding and so far the photo's are amazing! Can't wait to see the rest!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kristin S

Chris and Chrissy are AMAZING! They were so much fun to work with and everyone from our wedding party cannot stop talking about how great they were. We had a big wedding party and they were able to capture so many perfect moments of our wedding. They went above and beyond to... Read More capture every moment! Our pictures are stunning and make me feel like I am back at my wedding. I hope to use them again for other photo shoots in the future!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Elizabeth S

I am so happy with my pictures I received, they managed to capture all of the important shots. Both photographers were enthusiastic and prompt. They helped make the day easy for both myself and my husband.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Krystina N

If you are looking for some amazing photographers well look no further. Chris and Chrissy have photographed 3 of my families weddings. All pictures turned out beautiful. Chrissy has such a great eye for poses and her husband Chris captures some amazing shots. Great duo!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Allie G

Amazing work! Chris and Chrissy are great to work with and you can tell they know what they are doing. Still waiting for all our photos but the previews are beautiful and could not have come out any better. If your looking for a great photographer you've found two right here.... Read More You won't regret your choice!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jennifer P

STOP! If you have been searching high and low for the best wedding photographers-- stop looking! Chris and Chrissy are literally THE only dynamic duo you will need when it comes to wedding photos. To start, I planned our NJ wedding from Miami and hadn't met Chris or Chrissy... Read More until about 2 hours before our ceremony. However, from the moment Chrissy walked in, I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders. It's difficult to describe how she and Chris handle everything so well. Our bridal parties and families have a lot of personality and both Chris and Chrissy were not only able to "hang" but they made sure everyone was having fun while getting the job done. I can't neglect to mention that we were blessed with a 90 degree fall day and as we ran around to take photos everyone was sweaty and some of us (cough groom cough) started to get a little cranky. Chris and Chrissy were not only patient but managed to sneak in great shots as we made our way back to the AC. I can't say enough wonderful things about these two. Their presence made me feel at ease and for the most part I never even knew they were there. I'd also like to add that I haven't seen our final photos from them yet- but they still deserve all of praise (and more). You should book them now, before it's too late!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jamie K

We used Chris Carter Photography for our engagement and wedding photos and could not be more pleased! Chris and Chrissy are both professional and easy to work with. Chrissy made things light and fun and was able to keep our 10 month old ring bearer smiling and laughing the... Read More entire day. Our sneak peak photos were posted online within a week of the wedding which made it easy to share them with family and friends. Not to mention they are all GORGEOUS!! Chris Carter Photography offers photo packages at different price points and are definitely worth every penny! We can't wait to receive the rest of out photos and design our custom album!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christine S

Chris and Chrissy are an absolute pleasure to work with – the epitome of a dream team. All of their photos and the photo albums they offer were enough to reel us in. Their packages offer a nice variety and are beyond fair – let me rephrase – they’re a bargain for the area and... Read More amount of talent and care you are receiving. We met Chris at our Engagement shoot and he was great! We’ve never had professional photos done and were a bit stiff in the beginning but he helped direct us and make us so much more comfortable in front of the camera. We were SO pleased and excited to work with them both on our big day. They always say something will go wrong on your wedding day and to expect it to and roll with it. We had no idea if the limos would arrive on time or if any of our guests would cancel last minute – we had no idea that the DJ would end up playing the wrong version of our first dance song that we had learned moves for and we would just roll with it and improvise hand-in-hand…. But we did know that it was our wedding day and we were so overwhelmed with excitement and joy that our day had come, and we felt so lucky to have found each other and to be there soaking in every moment with our loved ones. And the entire time, we had ZERO concerns about how great of a job Chris and Chrissy would do, and we were so right! That’s the feeling you want with your photographers, and ours were ready to capture our special day and reflecting all that went with it. They always kept the mood light while still being professional and making use of every second. Within minutes Chrissy somehow knew the name of everyone in the bridal party (and it was large!), as well as our immediate family – so impressive! They constantly were communicating to each other about poses and adjustments, and they are SO talented with knowing how to capture lighting and angles just right to incorporate the scenery just as much as the couple for all-around great, natural photos (never forced/cheesy). We appreciated how they kept both us and our vendors on time and moving along so that everything would flow nicely and on time. Our wedding preview photos were exquisite quality, such a great selection, and literally posted a day and a half later, right before we left for our honeymoon! We cannot wait for the rest of our photos and cannot recommend Chris Carter photography enough – they will put you at ease with the entire process and you can expect nothing but the best! We hope to be able to have the chance to work with them again sometime in the future. We’d give them 10 stars if we could ;)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Allison G

Chris and Chrissy are amazing and so much fun to work with! They bring creativity, laughter, professionalism and truly work to bring out the best in you. I was impressed with their fluidity and mostly their energy which is contagious and quite enjoyable to be around during the... Read More many hours of photos. It was hard for the adults not to laugh during photos when Chrissy was making silly faces at our 18 month old nephew. We could not take photos outside due to the rain, however, Chris and Chrissy did not let that affect the day. Their process is like a well oiled machine, working in sync with one another and handling large groups very well. The sneak peak photos are absolutely stunning and we cannot wait to see more! I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Madison G

I really can never say enough good things about our experience with Chris and Chrissy. From the moment we met with them we booked right away. They both have the most amazing personalities are so easy and fun to work with. They instantly made everyone feel so comfortable. My... Read More husband who hates taking pictures was laughing the whole time. We just received all of our pictures and every single one is amazing. We had a very large bridal party (13 girls, 9 guys) but Chris and Chrissy were so efficient, and made sure we got a ton of pictures with the groups, and with each individual person in our wedding party. Within a few minutes I swear Chrissy had everyone's name memorized. Once we got to West Hills Chris and Chrissy took my husband and I all over the grounds to get pics of the two of us. They took a TON of pics, and still got us back in time for our cocktail hour. Every picture from getting ready, ceremony, and reception are perfect. They all look flawless without looking posed or staged. The candid photos they took throughout the night are so special, and some of the ones on the dance floor had us crying from laughter. They really captured every moment from the whole day perfectly. They are the best at what they do, and their work speaks for itself, and their personalities just make the whole experience perfect. I can't wait for my next life event so I can use them again!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jillian D

The absolute best!! They are so easy to work with and make all the picture taking easy and fun! I could not say enough great things about Chris Carter Photography!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Marissa L

Wow! Chris and Chrissy are a bride and groom's dream photography team! I met Chrissy for our initial meeting, and right from the start we connected; she is so personable. After seeing the duo's work, we knew we were making a great decision and we were going to get quality... Read More shots, that fit our style and taste. We had our engagement shoot with them months before our wedding day, which allowed us to get a feel for what to expect on the big day. The way they work together is effortless, and they create amazing shots, capturing the light just right, the environment around us, and making us feel super comfortable. Flash forward to our wedding, and it was even better. Completely professional, they made sure the process of getting all the shots we needed went smoothly and effortlessly. And the pictures turned out spectacular as well! We cannot recommend them enough!