Chris Carter Photography

This husband & wife team has been creating wedding memories for over 9 years together! They share a simple philosophy: Capture moments planned and unplanned well and with style! Offices are located in Orange County & NYC. They look forward to meeting with you soon! Happy wedding planning!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

56 SOUTHERN LN, WARWICK, NY

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christine S

Chris and Chrissy are an absolute pleasure to work with – the epitome of a dream team. All of their photos and the photo albums they offer were enough to reel us in. Their packages offer a nice variety and are beyond fair – let me rephrase – they’re a bargain for the area and... Read More amount of talent and care you are receiving. We met Chris at our Engagement shoot and he was great! We’ve never had professional photos done and were a bit stiff in the beginning but he helped direct us and make us so much more comfortable in front of the camera. We were SO pleased and excited to work with them both on our big day. They always say something will go wrong on your wedding day and to expect it to and roll with it. We had no idea if the limos would arrive on time or if any of our guests would cancel last minute – we had no idea that the DJ would end up playing the wrong version of our first dance song that we had learned moves for and we would just roll with it and improvise hand-in-hand…. But we did know that it was our wedding day and we were so overwhelmed with excitement and joy that our day had come, and we felt so lucky to have found each other and to be there soaking in every moment with our loved ones. And the entire time, we had ZERO concerns about how great of a job Chris and Chrissy would do, and we were so right! That’s the feeling you want with your photographers, and ours were ready to capture our special day and reflecting all that went with it. They always kept the mood light while still being professional and making use of every second. Within minutes Chrissy somehow knew the name of everyone in the bridal party (and it was large!), as well as our immediate family – so impressive! They constantly were communicating to each other about poses and adjustments, and they are SO talented with knowing how to capture lighting and angles just right to incorporate the scenery just as much as the couple for all-around great, natural photos (never forced/cheesy). We appreciated how they kept both us and our vendors on time and moving along so that everything would flow nicely and on time. Our wedding preview photos were exquisite quality, such a great selection, and literally posted a day and a half later, right before we left for our honeymoon! We cannot wait for the rest of our photos and cannot recommend Chris Carter photography enough – they will put you at ease with the entire process and you can expect nothing but the best! We hope to be able to have the chance to work with them again sometime in the future. We’d give them 10 stars if we could ;)

Top Notch!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Mary

Being a wedding photographer myself, choosing someone to photograph our wedding was one of the biggest decisions we needed to to make. The first thing everyone asked me about our wedding was "who is going to be your photographer?" and said "that must be so hard to choose." Some... Read More may think choosing a wedding photographer is easy just by picking someone who's work is good. But finding someone who has beautiful work and a great personality can be difficult. Not only are Chris Carter Photography's photos beautiful and creative, Chris and Chrissy are two of the most kind, caring and reliable people I have ever met. Upon meeting Chrissy for the first time, within minutes we connected. I knew right then that they were the perfect choice for our wedding. You are with your wedding photographers all day long and I knew that Chrissy and Chris would be an absolute joy to be around that day, and they definitely were. The day of the wedding Chrissy and Chris blended right in and seamlessly became part of the day. They were always around, but never seen. They were wonderful with our families and large bridal party. Everyone felt comfortable and at ease, and that shows in our photos. They made taking photos fun and enjoyable for everyone. They had so many great ideas and were open to mine as well. We just received all of our photos and one after the next gets better and better. Choosing photos for our album will be difficult, as there are so many amazing and creative shots. I cannot wait to share all of our photos with our family and friends for years to come! I would recommend Chris and Chrissy to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Krystina N

If you are looking for some amazing photographers well look no further. Chris and Chrissy have photographed 3 of my families weddings. All pictures turned out beautiful. Chrissy has such a great eye for poses and her husband Chris captures some amazing shots. Great duo!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Luisa W

Being a photographer myself, all throughout the wedding planning process, I was constantly asked, “But who is doing YOUR wedding photos?” From the second we were engaged I knew what the answer to this question would be. A husband and wife team from Warwick whose photos I had... Read More seen on countless friends' Facebook pages. Their photos were magic, and I looked to them for inspiration in my own work. I was sure from the beginning, that we were in good hands with Chris Carter Photography. When we had our engagement photos taken, it was springtime and they brought us to a beautiful location that was in full bloom. They worked so well together and made us feel very comfortable being in front of the camera. They were creative yet diligent and we got through the session feeling confident with how the pictures turned out. We quickly received previews and soon all of the photos and loved every single one. We were so excited to work with them again at our wedding! Then the wedding day came, and I was able to relax knowing they were photographing our special day. Even though I wasn’t allowed to pick up the camera, I didn’t have to worry for a second with them behind the lens. Everything flowed so naturally, and they had constant communication with each other, discussing lighting, positioning, etc. Watching them work made me proud to be a photographer. We received previews a few days later and we were just blown away. They captured the essence of the day with each photo. And these were just the previews! We are so happy we picked you two for our wedding photographers, and we are looking forward to working with you both again in the future. I would recommend Chrissy and Christian Daciuk to ANYONE who is looking for photographers. You will not be disappointed. They’re simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Allie G

Amazing work! Chris and Chrissy are great to work with and you can tell they know what they are doing. Still waiting for all our photos but the previews are beautiful and could not have come out any better. If your looking for a great photographer you've found two right here.... Read More You won't regret your choice!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jennifer P

STOP! If you have been searching high and low for the best wedding photographers-- stop looking! Chris and Chrissy are literally THE only dynamic duo you will need when it comes to wedding photos. To start, I planned our NJ wedding from Miami and hadn't met Chris or Chrissy... Read More until about 2 hours before our ceremony. However, from the moment Chrissy walked in, I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders. It's difficult to describe how she and Chris handle everything so well. Our bridal parties and families have a lot of personality and both Chris and Chrissy were not only able to "hang" but they made sure everyone was having fun while getting the job done. I can't neglect to mention that we were blessed with a 90 degree fall day and as we ran around to take photos everyone was sweaty and some of us (cough groom cough) started to get a little cranky. Chris and Chrissy were not only patient but managed to sneak in great shots as we made our way back to the AC. I can't say enough wonderful things about these two. Their presence made me feel at ease and for the most part I never even knew they were there. I'd also like to add that I haven't seen our final photos from them yet- but they still deserve all of praise (and more). You should book them now, before it's too late!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jamie K

We used Chris Carter Photography for our engagement and wedding photos and could not be more pleased! Chris and Chrissy are both professional and easy to work with. Chrissy made things light and fun and was able to keep our 10 month old ring bearer smiling and laughing the... Read More entire day. Our sneak peak photos were posted online within a week of the wedding which made it easy to share them with family and friends. Not to mention they are all GORGEOUS!! Chris Carter Photography offers photo packages at different price points and are definitely worth every penny! We can't wait to receive the rest of out photos and design our custom album!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Allison G

Chris and Chrissy are amazing and so much fun to work with! They bring creativity, laughter, professionalism and truly work to bring out the best in you. I was impressed with their fluidity and mostly their energy which is contagious and quite enjoyable to be around during the... Read More many hours of photos. It was hard for the adults not to laugh during photos when Chrissy was making silly faces at our 18 month old nephew. We could not take photos outside due to the rain, however, Chris and Chrissy did not let that affect the day. Their process is like a well oiled machine, working in sync with one another and handling large groups very well. The sneak peak photos are absolutely stunning and we cannot wait to see more! I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Madison G

I really can never say enough good things about our experience with Chris and Chrissy. From the moment we met with them we booked right away. They both have the most amazing personalities are so easy and fun to work with. They instantly made everyone feel so comfortable. My... Read More husband who hates taking pictures was laughing the whole time. We just received all of our pictures and every single one is amazing. We had a very large bridal party (13 girls, 9 guys) but Chris and Chrissy were so efficient, and made sure we got a ton of pictures with the groups, and with each individual person in our wedding party. Within a few minutes I swear Chrissy had everyone's name memorized. Once we got to West Hills Chris and Chrissy took my husband and I all over the grounds to get pics of the two of us. They took a TON of pics, and still got us back in time for our cocktail hour. Every picture from getting ready, ceremony, and reception are perfect. They all look flawless without looking posed or staged. The candid photos they took throughout the night are so special, and some of the ones on the dance floor had us crying from laughter. They really captured every moment from the whole day perfectly. They are the best at what they do, and their work speaks for itself, and their personalities just make the whole experience perfect. I can't wait for my next life event so I can use them again!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jillian D

The absolute best!! They are so easy to work with and make all the picture taking easy and fun! I could not say enough great things about Chris Carter Photography!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Marissa L

Wow! Chris and Chrissy are a bride and groom's dream photography team! I met Chrissy for our initial meeting, and right from the start we connected; she is so personable. After seeing the duo's work, we knew we were making a great decision and we were going to get quality... Read More shots, that fit our style and taste. We had our engagement shoot with them months before our wedding day, which allowed us to get a feel for what to expect on the big day. The way they work together is effortless, and they create amazing shots, capturing the light just right, the environment around us, and making us feel super comfortable. Flash forward to our wedding, and it was even better. Completely professional, they made sure the process of getting all the shots we needed went smoothly and effortlessly. And the pictures turned out spectacular as well! We cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Amanda K

If you are looking for a dream team who will produce rockstar photos stop here and book them before someone else does. These two are worth every penny and more! We booked them for our engagement photos and still drool over how gorgeous they turned out. All we had to do was lean,... Read More smile, kiss, and laugh.. they did the rest. Both Chris and Chrissy are extremely creative and know what will look fabulous. Two years went by and they photograph our wedding and were even better. They made the day so magical and the preview pictures are to die for- we can't wait for the final album. All of the toddlers loved them and they had the patience of saints when both the little kids and the bigger kids (adults) wanted to party but there was just 1 more shot that we wanted. My mom was unable to attend after being hospitalized the week of the wedding and there were certain shots she specifically asked for and they went above and beyond capturing them. We just adore their love of photography, their super fun spirit, and the relationship they have as a husband and wife team! You will not be disappointed!! Our wedding day was that much more relaxing, allowing us to enjoy our day, because we put all of our trust in this wonderful team!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Christina K

Amazing! I fell in love with Chris & Chrissy from the moment we walked into their offices to discuss booking. Chrissy is hysterical and we immediately hit it off. I trusted them completely from day one. The whole time taking my pictures my entire bridal party, including the six... Read More kids under 7 years old, were laughing & enjoying the moment. I am so happy Chris & Chrissy were at our wedding, I can’t thank them enough. My photographs gave me goose bumps. Furthermore, there were some last minute fire drills that came up while everyone was getting ready that was beyond anyone’s control. Chris took the reins & got everyone together on the same page to execute the best day of our lives. They went above & beyond for us!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Jillian I

This husband and wife team was amazing! We had so many people comments on how they can't believe how late they stayed, they give you a great number of hours for their rate. You can't find two nicer people, they made everyone feel so comfortable and had us laughing the entire... Read More time we were with them. We had our preview pictures within 2 days and they were STUNNING, we are so excited for the rest to come! These two really know what they are doing and I couldn't be happier that we chose them to photograph our wedding.. We will for sure be back for baby pictures!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Dani B

This couple photography team is amazing. We had a huge bridal party with 4 kids and they handled them so well - made them laugh for every picture. The time and thought they put into each picture was so noticeable. Every family member and bridal party member was so impressed by... Read More these two. I can't say enough. Reasonably priced, so easy to work with, and they have a real gift and passion for what they do. Please do yourself a favor and book these photographers for your next event or shoot

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 John L

Working with Chris & Chrissy was truly such a pleasure! They are incredible photographers and we couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures. On top of that they are extremely organized and made the daunting process of various family portrait/bridal party combinations a total... Read More breeze. I hardly remember seeing them during the ceremony and reception but looking through the pictures, they captured all the special moments and got shots of all our friends and family throughout the night. We couldn't have pick better photographers for our special day! Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Kaitlyn H

I cannot thank Chris and Chrissy enough for the gorgeous pictures they took of my newborn!! This couple is so professional, personable, and funny! I thought going to their studio with a 5 day old would be nerve wrecking but instead it was such a fun and exciting day. Not only... Read More do they work incredibly well together but they are also hysterical which made the shoot a blast! They were very careful to avoid the spread of germs to my baby, by washing their hands frequently and laundering all props and blankets with Dreft prior to our arrival! I really couldn't have dreamt of a better experience and the pictures they took were more amazing than I imagined. Chris and Chrissy are truly able to capture a moment perfectly so you will have a beautiful memory that will last forever.

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Siri C

My husband and I loved our wedding photos from Chris Carter Photography. They turned out to be my favorite part of the wedding and 6 months later we still enjoy going through them. Chris went out of his way to make sure we didn't stress out too much. He was not afraid to get... Read More down and dirty to get a shot (at one point he was lying on the grass in the park we took our pre-wedding photos in and was kicking bird poop out of the way so it wouldn't get on my dress). He was so full of energy the entire night, it was amazing. I highly highly recommend him. It was such a pleasure and we couldn't imagine better photos.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Alexa v

Chris & Chrissy were so awesome to work with! From the first initial phone call we knew they would be the perfect fit for us. They were fun to work with and really made us feel at ease thru all the planning and on the big day. We absolutely love all the pictures and would... Read More highly recommend booking Chris Carter Photography!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 holly e

BEST DECISION!! Wedding planning didn't come easy for me with all the different choices out there, but when I got engaged the first and only thing I knew without a doubt was hiring Chris & Chrissy as photographers! I've been a guest at multiple weddings theyve photographed and... Read More their work is amazing. They go above and beyond for their clients, they are fun, professional and are genuinely excited for your big day! Having them made our wedding day go smoothly and we knew we would have beautiful photos! You will never regret choosing them! <3 We love Chris Carter Photography!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Jessica G

Chris and Chrissy, Where to start?! Joe and I just want to thank you both SO much for all you have done for us over the year. When my husband and I met with Chrissy, we knew they would be the photographers we went with for our wedding. They are reasonably priced, while... Read More keeping quality in mind, which is so important! They spent a lot of time with us on our Engagement photos, and had them back to us within weeks! Before our wedding day, Chris and Chrissy reached out to us to make sure everything was set. They took the time to ask names of those they would see on the wedding day, and what shots we expected them to get. We just got our wedding photos back, and it just confirms how happy Joe and I am that we went with them. We highly recommend Chris Carter Photography to everyone, and we will definitely continue to use them in the future!

Fantastic Photographers!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Stephanie S

Chris and Chrissy Carter are an outstanding photography duo. I had seen their work for friends photos and new instantly that we needed them for our wedding. They are reasonably priced and very talented. They showed up early and stayed late to make sure they got the photos we... Read More wanted. They are very energetic and are amazing with kids. We had four kids under the age of 7 and they were able to keep their attention and make them smile while we were taking group shots. I have seen a preview of photos at this point and can't wait to see the rest. I would recommend Chris Carter Photography a thousand times over they are amazing!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Karen C

Stop looking for another photographer.....This husband wife duo is the bomb.......My friends had used them before and I loved their pictures....I just used them for my daughters wedding and cant say enough about them....I am extremely picky and wanted everything perfect....They... Read More were always there to answer questions within seconds of sending an e mail....Were able to give suggestions on places to take pictures and even sent us examples when asked.....They were there for us every step of the way.....I highly recommend them to anyone wanting a fun wedding photographer.....

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

Our pictures came out amazing!! and all i have seen so far is the teaser.. They are both the nicest people, will make you feel so comfortable , and make you laugh! so all the smiles in the pictures are 100 percent genuine. They even got my three year old nephew to smile.... Read More AMAZING . u can't get better then them for pictures. _ Kelly & Andrew Mougis 9/5/15

Amazing Photographs!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Chelsea C

Chris and Chrissy are without a doubt the best photography team we have ever met. They work together seamlessly, almost effortlessly, and are professional and engaging and completely dedicated to providing the highest quality photography services possible. We used them for both... Read More our engagement photo shoot and our wedding, and the photos they took for us are nothing less than stunning, beautiful, and exactly what every bride and groom imagines they will be. But Chris and Chrissy don't just provide awesome photos - they provide that intangible quality of being able to work with any and all personality types to make sure that the pictures come out the way they are supposed to look. At our wedding, we have many difficult family personalities, including people who "don't like to have their picture taken." Not only did Chris and Chrissy navigate all of these personalities with grace and ease, but our pictures with these individuals are probably some of the best we have ever seen of them. Long story short, Chris and Chrissy are prompt, professional, and excellent at what they do. Go with Chris and Chrissy, it will be the easiest and best decision you will make in the wedding planning process, and you will thank yourself that you didn't waste a second more in deciding whether to hire them. They are a must have for any Hudson River Valley wedding!

Start a Conversation!