Chris Carter Photography

This husband & wife team has been creating wedding memories for over 9 years together! They share a simple philosophy: Capture moments planned and unplanned well and with style! Offices are located in Orange County & NYC. They look forward to meeting with you soon! Happy wedding planning!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

56 SOUTHERN LN, WARWICK, NY

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jennifer B

I highly recommend Chris Carter Photography. This husband-wife team has an amazing dynamic and work so well together to capture the most beautiful moments from your special day. Upon meeting Chrissy at their office, my husband and I felt at ease, almost immediately. We were... Read More able to see samples of work, discuss packages and have a few laughs while doing it. We decided to book an engagement shoot the fall before our wedding. The engagement shoot gave us the opportunity to get used to being comfortable in front of the camera prior to our wedding. Chris has a great eye, is great at giving direction and making you feel comfortable. We loved that Chris posted a sneak-peak on Facebook and Instagram and we were able to see a few of the photos before the finished product was delivered. The photos came out beautiful and we couldn't have been more happy with them. In the weeks prior to our wedding, we communicated primarily with Chrissy. She asked many questions, including names of those in our family and bridal party, photos that were our "must-haves" and planned out a detailed timeline of our day. On location, Chris and Chrissy were fantastic! They made the process of taking photos so much fun. One of the things that impressed me the most was that Chrissy had everyone's names memorized within minutes of meeting everyone. This allowed her to gather everyone together quickly and give direction to each individual in the shot. My husband and I were able to see a sneak-peek of our wedding photos very soon after our wedding. We are so impressed and thrilled with the result. Book Chris Carter Photography for your special day. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Luisa W

Being a photographer myself, all throughout the wedding planning process, I was constantly asked, “But who is doing YOUR wedding photos?” From the second we were engaged I knew what the answer to this question would be. A husband and wife team from Warwick whose photos I had... Read More seen on countless friends' Facebook pages. Their photos were magic, and I looked to them for inspiration in my own work. I was sure from the beginning, that we were in good hands with Chris Carter Photography. When we had our engagement photos taken, it was springtime and they brought us to a beautiful location that was in full bloom. They worked so well together and made us feel very comfortable being in front of the camera. They were creative yet diligent and we got through the session feeling confident with how the pictures turned out. We quickly received previews and soon all of the photos and loved every single one. We were so excited to work with them again at our wedding! Then the wedding day came, and I was able to relax knowing they were photographing our special day. Even though I wasn’t allowed to pick up the camera, I didn’t have to worry for a second with them behind the lens. Everything flowed so naturally, and they had constant communication with each other, discussing lighting, positioning, etc. Watching them work made me proud to be a photographer. We received previews a few days later and we were just blown away. They captured the essence of the day with each photo. And these were just the previews! We are so happy we picked you two for our wedding photographers, and we are looking forward to working with you both again in the future. I would recommend Chrissy and Christian Daciuk to ANYONE who is looking for photographers. You will not be disappointed. They’re simply the best!

Top Notch!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Mary

Being a wedding photographer myself, choosing someone to photograph our wedding was one of the biggest decisions we needed to to make. The first thing everyone asked me about our wedding was "who is going to be your photographer?" and said "that must be so hard to choose." Some... Read More may think choosing a wedding photographer is easy just by picking someone who's work is good. But finding someone who has beautiful work and a great personality can be difficult. Not only are Chris Carter Photography's photos beautiful and creative, Chris and Chrissy are two of the most kind, caring and reliable people I have ever met. Upon meeting Chrissy for the first time, within minutes we connected. I knew right then that they were the perfect choice for our wedding. You are with your wedding photographers all day long and I knew that Chrissy and Chris would be an absolute joy to be around that day, and they definitely were. The day of the wedding Chrissy and Chris blended right in and seamlessly became part of the day. They were always around, but never seen. They were wonderful with our families and large bridal party. Everyone felt comfortable and at ease, and that shows in our photos. They made taking photos fun and enjoyable for everyone. They had so many great ideas and were open to mine as well. We just received all of our photos and one after the next gets better and better. Choosing photos for our album will be difficult, as there are so many amazing and creative shots. I cannot wait to share all of our photos with our family and friends for years to come! I would recommend Chris and Chrissy to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Meghan G

We are so grateful we chose to work with Chris and Chrissy!! They were very responsive ,easy to plan with and make you feel at ease on what could be a stressful day. They go above and beyond to ensure each detail is covered, including a list of must-photograph family members!!... Read More What surprised me the most was that Chrissy was able to remember everyones names and how well she worked with kids. They are a wonderful team and our pictures are GORGEOUS! We could not be any happier with the memories we have thanks to Chris Carter Photography!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Brooke E

Hiring Chris Carter Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They are incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with. From the moment we spoke to Chrissy on the phone we knew that we wanted to work with her and Chris! For our Engagement photos they... Read More suggested the perfect garden location and the pictures taken were absolutely beautiful! Leading up to the wedding the duo answered our questions promptly and the week of the wedding we had a quick phone conversation to speak about last minute photography details. The day of the wedding they did an amazing job at capturing how beautiful everything was. Chris and Chrissy work so well together, Chris focuses on getting the perfect shot while Chrissy focuses on making everyone look their best. A few days after the wedding we got to see some sneak peek photos. We just received all the photos and they are incredibly gorgeous, we are so thrilled to have these as memories of our special day. We highly recommend Chris Carter Photography to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Alexis P

Chris Cater Photography is the BEST Wedding decision we made! From our first meeting with Chrissy, to our Engagement shoot (where Chrissy made me comfortable in front of a camera for the first time ever!) , to constantly quick responses, to helping us figure out our wedding day... Read More timeline, to the flexibility to handle day of changes - we LOVED everything about working with Chris & Chrissy! We have gotten SO many compliments on our BEAUTIFUL engagement photos and on our preview wedding photos! We can't wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures and are SO beyond thrilled that we chose to work with Chris Carter Photography for our Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Bethany F

I am so grateful we chose to work with Chris and Chrissy!! They were very responsive and easy to plan with, even across state lines at times!! I knew from the moment I spoke with Chrissy on the phone that this was the right choice. They go above and beyond to ensure each detail... Read More is covered, including a list of must-photograph family members!! Even though we were very late for the first look, they made sure each photo was taken without me having a meltdown. They are a wonderful team and our pictures are GORGEOUS! I could not be any happier with the memories we have thanks to Chris Carter Photography!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Melissa L

Chris and Chrissy were so unbelievably amazing to work with! From the beginning, Chrissy was super responsive with any questions I had and was very organized throughout the entire year prior to our wedding. On the day of, they were both a dream team coordinating the day and... Read More making sure the entire bridal party was on schedule. Chrissy worked SO WELL with with the four young children in our wedding. I was so happy she was able to get them to smile in pictures. We got our preview about 10 days after the wedding (longest 10 days ever) and the pictures did not disappoint. They are so beautiful and I've received compliments left and right. A few have said they are the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen. Our wedding was just the beginning with Chris Carter Photography, I plan on booking them again once our family grows and we are in need of more fabulous pictures! I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Karly D

Look no further for your event photographer! Chrissy and Chris are amazing! Their knowledge and expertise with photography is unbelievable, every pose, every shot, every look to the right or left is made to look so natural. Chrissy and Chris did both our engagement and wedding... Read More photos- both spectacular. Chris and Chrissy are so personable and make posing for a photo something fun. Have kids in your event photos? No worries Chris and Chrissy know just how to capture their attention for the most memorable photos. These two are quite the pair!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Alaina F

Chris and Chrissy were absolutely AMAZING! They were a pleasure to work with from the consult to the wedding. They were always readily available and Chrissy was beyond helpful with recommending other vendors. The day of the wedding they did such an amazing job capturing how... Read More beautiful everything was. During family photos Chrissy got my stepdaughter to smile which is no easy feat and thanks to her she is smiling in almost every picture! I can’t say enough about how great they were to work with and I will highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you Chris Carter photography for being apart of our day and capturing how perfect it was!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alison M

Where to begin?! Chrissy and Chris are phenomenal!! The second we booked our venue I contacted Chris Carter Photography because I knew there was no one else I wanted to photograph our wedding besides this amazing wife and husband duo! From the moment we booked Chrissy and Chris,... Read More we felt at ease and incredibly excited from them to be apart of our big day! Then our wedding day came... and per usual, they were more than we could ever imagine! Their incredibly fun, comforting, and loving nature makes you truly feel like it is the best day ever. Chrissy and Chris, we will never be able to thank you enough for going above and beyond. We can't wait for you to capture the next chapters in our lives!! XO Alison & Mike Mooney

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jenn S

Chris and Chrissy did our engagement photos and wedding photos. There's a reason we booked them twice. They are so organized and make the whole experience so easy. The shots they manage to capture are just exquisite. These two are beyond worth your money, you won't be... Read More disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Holly T

Chris & Chrissy were by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They are so incredibly talented and such a pleasure to work with. They made our day so special. They capture EVERYTHING. All the big moments and all the small moments and there is no angle they... Read More cannot get! We absolutely love our photos. They capture the spirit of the day and don't feel posey or stiff at all. They are super nice and friendly and easy to feel comfortable with. We would pick them over and over again. Cannot possibly thank them enough!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Michele F

Let me first say that Chrissy and Chris made our day perfect. We had a rough start to the day and several people from the bridal party weren't in the places they were suppose to be at the times they were suppose to be. Chrissy came to the bridal suite to start the day. From the... Read More second I opened the door I knew I was in excellent hands. Her personality is bubbly, energetic and contagious. She made all my stress melt away. Like I said, we had a rough start and she just rolled with it and adjusted the schedule to fit around things. This worked out perfectly for us. I first met Chris when I came down for the First Look shots. He's sort of quiet but his choice of angles and locations for photos are perfect. Chris and Chrissy work so well together and you can see their personalities bounce off of each other. We had two flower girls (3 and 6 yrs old) and they were able to get amazing shots with them. The 3 yr old is a little shy but Chrissy got her to smile and laugh. During the reception I saw the two of them zipping around the room with the flash of their cameras constant. We received an email a few days after the wedding with 46 sneak peek shots and I'm blown away. I'm without a doubt sure that when the rest of our photos come in they're going to be everything we wanted for our wedding day. I absolutely recommend Chris and Chrissy to anyone who needs professional photos done. For us personally, we'll be calling them in the future when we need pregnancy/newborn photos.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Betty M

Okay so this review comes a year late, but had to write one because I am still OBSESSED with my wedding photos! Just celebrating our anniversary, we went back through every photo (and there were a lot!) and got lost in the day all over again. Chrissy and Chris captured beautiful... Read More moments, great guest shots, and the details that we spent so much time planning. They are a great team to work with. They were super friendly and easily managed my large family, rain storm (still got gorgeous shots even though raining) and were AWESOME with my two-year-old flower girl, keeping her attention and getting big smiles! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Katie B

Chris and Chrissy were wonderful to work with. They were professional, communicative, and because they work as a couple, we got great shots from different angles. They are clearly passionate about what they do, and they are GREAT at it. We could not have been happier with them,... Read More and the photos of our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Nikki C

Guys you will not be disappointed. Chrissy was amazing at getting the little kids in my party to sit still and smile for pics. They are so organized that photos took no time at all and we got to enjoy our wedding. Love them.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Amanda D

I can't say enough about this amazing husband and wife team. Chrissy and Christian are the absolute best. They're energy is amazing to work with and their artistic and professional vision shows when you receive your previews or pictures. Chrissy and Christian did our... Read More engagement and wedding photos, and I plan for them to continue to do the rest of our future important life events. Please please please.. do not waste your time searching anywhere else, do yourself a favor and book them NOW. My bridesmaid who is getting married next year booked Chris and Chrissy a day after my wedding because that's the lasting impression she got from them. Again, Christian and Chrissy, thank you so much for everything you do, you guys are truly amazing.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Tricia H

After being in a wedding 5+ years ago that Chris Carter photographed... I knew the second I was engaged I wanted Chris & Chrissy to photograph our wedding. Our pictures are beyond incredible. They captured every single aspect of our day. Chrissy was so patient and helpful with... Read More our children . They are hands down the best team of photographers you will ever work with. They made my husband and I feel like we were naturals through out all of our formal pictures! Thank you again Chris & Chrissy! You two are the best!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jennifer S

Hiring Chris and Chrissy as our wedding photographers was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding process. They were always prompt in their responses and listened carefully to what we wanted. Having seen our sneak peak photos, which were sent only 2 days after our... Read More wedding, my husband and I are obsessed. Chris and Chrissy captured so many wonderful moments and were able to keep our youngest attendants (flower girl and ring bearer) engaged in all the photos. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Heather O

This husband and wife team is absolutely amazing. When we first met with Chrissy we were immediately impressed with her. She has a wonderfully bubbly personality, and you can tell she takes her work very seriously. She showed us the different photography packages they offer,... Read More all of which are very reasonably priced. The 8 hour package, which included a full size wedding album, fit perfectly into our budget. On the weeks leading up to the wedding we were in contact with Chrissy quite a bit. She wanted to know who was in our Bridal party, and what the names of our immediate family members were, and who can and can't be photographed together (every family has their drama!). This proved to us just how organized she was, but what we didn't expect was Chrissy showing up on our wedding day with everyone's names already memorized, so once she met everyone she was able to give quick, clear direction for each photo. It made taking group shots extremely efficient, which was great. Both Chris and Chrissy made us feel relaxed and comfortable, all the smiles came naturally. About a week after the wedding Chris and Chrissy posted a preview of our pictures on Facebook and Instagram. It was so nice to get to see a bunch of our pictures so soon. They even tagged each of the pictures with our wedding hashtag. Their attention to detail is amazing. About 6 weeks after the wedding we received an email with a link to all of our pictures, as well as a USB drive in the mail. There were so many pictures, but one more beautiful than the next. We are so glad we chose Chris and Chrissy to capture our wedding day, and we highly recommend them to anyone who reads this. You will not be disappointed! Thank you both so very much!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kate B

My husband and I were recently married on June 4, 2017. We can not thank Chris and Chrissy enough for all of their work on or big day. We knew right away that once we met with Chrissy we picked the best team to capture our day! They were so responsive to our questions and... Read More chrissy was able to also calm me down the morning of when it started raining. She is a master of logistic coordination!! We got lucky and the sky cleared in time to take photos outside after our ceremony. We love the preview photos they posted and can't wait to see more!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Christine M

We began planning our May wedding at West Hills Country Club from across the country, which left us looking for vendors and booking them with out meeting them in person. I knew from my first conversation with Chrissy on the phone that she and Chris would be the perfect people... Read More to capture our day. Chrissy did not just take pictures for us that day, she was my sounding board on different colors and logistics for certain things that day and I couldn't be more pleased with the photos and advice she gave me. They are truly a dynamic duo when it comes to getting the shot and they were wonderful with our flower girl and ring bearer. My only regret is that we don't live closer so that we could use them again!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Tiffany B

Chris and Chrissy are absolutely the perfect photo team! They captured every moment of the day. Chrissy kept us laughing the whole time and made sure that every detail was perfect for all of our shots. They were both absolutely amazing and we will absolutely go back to them... Read More for future events. Thank you Chris Carter Photography!!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Crystal K

Hands down the best photographers ever! Great personalities to have with you on your big day! From our meeting I was confident everything would look and be great! Chrissy & Chris are a great duo and get all aspects of the scenes. First our engagement shoot was fun! The photos... Read More were amazing! The wedding previews have been awesome! They go above and beyond with making it easy for us! These photos will be around forever and I am so glad they were there to capture it with thier professional eyes. All of thier hard work shows in thier photos and we could not have asked for more!