Dance, You Won't Stop - Stare, You Won't Turn Away

Why me? Good question, yet I can't answer that for you. Choosing the right person to host your wedding is not about price, it's not about gimmicks and it's not me telling you that I'm great and better than the rest. It's about your personality and my personality either clicking or not! It's simple!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Felicia A

Chris was the absolute best choice we could have made! Throughout the entire process he was so personable, helpful, and just NICE. We felt like he was just one of our friends that we could chat with and felt like he really got what we were looking for and what we wanted in a... Read More wedding DJ. There were multiple times where we would ask his advice on a certain song pick or just general wedding etiquette and he knew exactly how to answer our questions. He did not disappoint! People were on the dance floor the entire night and ever since our wedding we have gotten multiple comments from our guests. Some saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to and others talking about how great the DJ was - one person even said it was like he was part of the family! His happy go lucky attitude was the best thing we could have asked for on our special day. We would recommend Chris a million times over! Chris - thank you for making me and Dave's day the best it could possibly be! It was a day/night to remember and we owe a lot of that to you. XOXOXO

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Mel C

I had been a very stressed out bride since it's been a rough couple of years in my family. The last thing I wanted to do was plan a wedding, but our date was steadily approaching. Hiring Chris was the absolute best decision we made. He sets up 3 meetings and has an online... Read More spot to fill out your information. Your "homework" after one meeting is to fill out a bunch of songs on his website. That "homework" was actually kind of fun, jamming along to some of my favorite music. Did I really just say that, I had fun doing wedding stuff?? Yes, yes I did (thank you, Chris). Due to family drama I had to change a parent dance legit the night before the wedding. I emailed him around like 10pm.... 20 MIN later (10:20pm) he already emailed me back that he will take care of it. My anxiety vanished I knew he would take care of us (thank you Chris). At the actual wedding he is clever with how he gets people on the dance floor and EXTREMELY helpful to us. He was there telling us what was next, where we should be, and anything else we needed to know. He read the crowd and played the music that he knew would keep people up and dancing. If you want people to have fun at your wedding - if you want the planning part to not hurt so much - I would 100% recommend Chris. There is a reason he wins all kinds of awards. They should speak for themselves but they don't need to because look at his amazing reviews. This one included. He's a rockstar!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Andrea D

Chris is the BEST wedding DJ!!! He was by far the best decision we made for our wedding day! He rocked the house and had our guests dancing all night until the very last song!! We also did our uplighting through Chris. It was beautiful and added the perfect touch to our wedding... Read More reception room. The announcements, music and uplighting was PERFECTION!!! We cannot thank Chris enough!! I highly recommend Chris to any couples out there looking for a wedding DJ. IF YOU WANT YOUR GUESTS DANCING NONSTOP AND THE PARTY TO CONTINUE ALL NIGHT THIS IS THE DJ TO BOOK! He will truely be your best decision you make for your wedding day. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Vanessa D

After seeing Chris at a couple of our friends weddings in prior years, there was no question we wanted him to be our DJ when it came time for our own wedding this past August!! Chris is extremely talented at making sure all of your guests will be on the dance floor and you will... Read More have a party going all night long. Our wedding was over 3 weeks ago, and our guests are still talking about how great the music was and that they had such an awesome time which was exactly what my husband and I wanted! Chris is professional, very organized, and detail-oriented which put us at ease with choosing our music selection and reception timeline. We also decided to have Chris do our uplighting for our reception venue, and it looked beautiful. Thank you Chris for taking pride in your work and being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 dami s

First things first, Chris is not "just a DJ", he is so much more than that! We were at our friends wedding when we saw how he kept the night going and the dance floor packed the entire time, from the little kids to the older guests, and we were like "wow! if we ever get married,... Read More we need him!". We are happy to say Chris was our DJ for our wedding a couple of weekends ago and we can not thank him enough! Having the first, second and final meetings leading up to the big day, really helped keep us on track with timing without making it feel overwhelming. Like i said, he's not just a DJ, so not only did he keep the music going and the dance floor full of energy, he kept me and my husband where we needed to be when we needed to be there! From the cake cutting, to the fireworks, to the last dances - he helped to get us there!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Andrea D

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Liza R

We are so fortunate we chose Chris to DJ our wedding. He was incredibly professional and made the process completely stress free for us. The dance floor was packed the entire night and all of our family and friends had the best time. He is the best at what he does.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Erica S

Chris was the DJ at my wedding at Aldrich Mansion in RI 4/22/17 and did an amazing job! My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to choose Chris as our wedding DJ. From the start, Chris was extremely professional and organized which kept my stress to a minimum in... Read More regards to the music selection for our reception. My husband and I live in CT and were able to communicate with Chris via email/phone for the wedding planning process and could count on Chris to always respond to any questions that came up in a timely manner. Our guests of all ages had a great time dancing as Chris played something for everyone. Thanks for helping create an unforgettable wedding Chris!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Halley P

To us having a DJ that would keep our guests engaged, would make sure our reception stayed on schedule and most importantly that would be sure that us and all our guests had as much fun as possible was at the top of our priority list; and Chis delivered on all of theses above... Read More and beyond our expectations! Throughout the wedding planning process we learned the DJ plays such a larger role in our wedding day than "just playing some music", and we are so glad we had Chris as our DJ whos attention to detail and thouroughness assured that those many many other things were handled flawlessly. We also utilized Chis Saraiva to provided uplighting for our reception, which made our ballroom look nothing short of spectacular. Through our search for a DJ we learned up lighting is not all the same; the lighting provided by Chis was nothing short of top quality and it worked perfectly in conjunction with the music. We would without hesitation recommend Chis Saraiva to anyone we know for his DJ and uplighting services!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah A

Chris turns it up! He’ll have everyone out on his beautifully lit dance floor all night long. We had so many different crowds and he played for the people!! He is so in touch with what everyone wants to hear. It’s a remarkable talent for sure. Aside from bringing it on the... Read More day of the wedding, we really appreciated how invested Chris was in our day – from his planning website (which he customized for two brides!), to the consultations, to his flexibility and going the extra mile on last minute requests. We felt confident that he had everything under control. On a completely separate note, Chris providing the up lighting was super convenient and was such an easy, low maintenance decision. Easy to overlook, but it’s all about making the planning process easier! Chris is awesome and he’s great at what he does, period.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Subrina L

Chris was amazing to work with. His organization and skills were extremely helpful especially when planning so many music details. His planning website was absolutely impressive and he was able to guide us through our selections and choices.During our reception we had a few... Read More hiccups with our timeline, Chris was so supportive and helpful. Our guests love his music choices and we were really happy with his service.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Angela S

Chris was great. His client website helped us add songs we wanted, but he really helped walk us through what we wanted the event to look and sound like. The dance floor was busy all night long and Chris made sure the party didn't stop until the very end! He helped make our... Read More wedding an event that we will never forget and neither will our guests. Thanks Chris!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kaitlynn A

Chris was great and easy to work with, as well as being very responsive. He made the process of selecting songs for our wedding ceremony and reception stress-free. His up-lighting and speaker equipment was excellent quality and the mood of dance floor seemed to change in... Read More accordance with the different colored lighting he used.He was very professional and attentive to any requests our guests had throughout the evening. We highly recommend Chris Saraiva to anyone looking for a DJ for their special day and could not have been happier with the job he did.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Aaron B

We're happy to endorse Chris, a true professional who is as creative and thoughtful with music selection as he is organized and well-spoken throughout the entire process. He made sure we were able to enjoy our night, managing the flow from an elegant ceremony before... Read More transitioning to a memorable high-energy celebration. We'd hire him again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Kayla Q

Chris was the DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have made a better choice. He made the whole planning process super easy and kept it all organized for us. All of our guests loved him and kept commenting on how professional and wonderful he was at his job. We also appreciated... Read More how he kept us in the loop throughout the night with what was going on with the timeline. Our night was amazing and went on without any issues and we owe that to Chris for keeping it all together for us!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jackie A

What do people remember from a wedding? The MUSIC! Chris is extremely professional and did an incredible job providing entertainment at my wedding reception! The dance floor was packed all night! (exactly what I wanted!!) Thank you for making my night so memorable! You rock and... Read More I would recommend you over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

If you are planning a wedding and need a DJ hire Chris immediately!! Chris was amazing!! The whole process leading up to the wedding he was so organized and on top of everything that it made life so much easier. When it came to the actual wedding day I was worried about people... Read More not dancing but ohhh was I wrong. Chris had people on the dance floor from beginning to end. It was amazing. I cannot recommend Chris enough!! If you need a DJ he is your guy!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Shannon M

Such a professional. Really gets to know the customer and gets a feel for the music they enjoy. He was with us every step of the way throughout the entire process. We have been to 3 other weddings that he has DJ'ed and everyone one of them has been fantastic! Everyone at our... Read More wedding was on the dance floor the entire time and we have Chris to thank for that! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ. So happy we went with Chris as our DJ, no one else would have done a job like he did!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Jacky S

In the year leading up to our wedding, we welcomed the birth of our first child and moved (twice) to two different states. Needless to say planning a wedding at the same time could have been a nightmare, but it wasn't. Working with Chris was EASY and stress free. We would hire... Read More him 1000 times over again. He provided the music for both our ceremony and reception and both were perfect. He's friendly, professional, easy to trust and fun to work with! We couldn't recommend him more!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Jennifer B

we love Chris!! he was professional and had everyone dancing from the beginning. Some dj's we met were so cheesy and Chris was truly a class act. He was so organized and made sure he knew what we were really looking for. great job and thanks again!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Brooke S

Chis was the DJ at our wedding this past November. He kept people on the dance floor all night! He listened to our requests, provided his input as needed and was a complete professional. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Leah H

Chris was awesome! The planning process was smooth and he had great recommendations the entire way in terms of song choices and timelines for our night. We have been receiving compliments of what a great DJ he was from a lot of our guests. We chose a non-traditional venue in a... Read More restaurant and Chris ran with it. He kept us on time, dealt with any issues that arose and was so kind and professional while doing so. We also were asked by the restaurant venue for his information because they thought he did such a great job. When someone from the industry asks for that information, you know he was good. Thank you so much, Chris!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Tim D

Chris dj'd our wedding over Columbus Day weekend 2015 and I have to say - he was the vendor we worried least about. We met with him very early on in the wedding planning process (about 15 months out, he was the second vendor we chose) and at that point we knew basically nothing... Read More about wedding planning. (At this point I think I have a PhD in wedding planning but back then I was a freshman.) But fortunately, he did - and at our first meeting he asked us about 1,000 questions - which helped all 3 of us figure out what kind of wedding the 2 of us wanted. Over the next year he kept in touch to make sure we were all still in sync - and we always felt very confident that he would kill it on the big day. To be totally honest, I don't think I could remember one individual song that he played - the day itself is blurry about details. But one thing I do remember is that at one point in the middle of the reception I was getting hot in my suit and wanted to go outside to cool off, but it was a good song, so I was like, "Well, I'll wait a song." But then the next song was great. And the next. I never did get that cool-down break. As we've talked to our friends, each and every one has commented (unprovoked) that they have never been to a wedding with such good music (and we are talking about people who have been to 20 wedding over the past 3 years.) Every song was awesome and even as they spanned genres and decades, they all flowed, kept the party going and got everyone on the floor and having fun. One of my favorite parts of looking at the pictures so far has been to realize how packed the dance floor was and how everyone was hot, sweat, smiling and grooving. He also did a great job at the emceeing stuff (introducing the wedding party, the toasts, etc) and the uplighting looked AWESOME. The venue went from glamorous mansion (during the cake cutting) to nightclub with the flick of a switch - exactly what we had requested. FOUR THUMBS UP FROM NYC!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 ana c

7/18/2015 Wedding Chris is very professional and very talented!! We did not have to worry about the timeline, he handled it all!! We were able to have an amazing time without any of the worries. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long! I still have my wedding guests... Read More talk about how much fun our reception was and that we had the BEST DJ !! We had the lighting as part of our package, this is a must! My reception venue was breathtaking with all the lighting, it sets the mood and my reception was soft and romantic.. just like I wanted. Thank you Chris for being a part of our wedding and for helping us create such wonderful and fun memories.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Chris is the absolute best! My husband and I clicked with Chris and Nelly immediately and we knew we made the right choice for our wedding! Chris, you are a kind, fun, and intelligent professional who loves what he does and it really shows in your work. We couldn't be more... Read More pleased choosing you to be apart of our special day. You're punctual, organized and go above and beyond. If you want your wedding to rock and your guests to keep talking about it weeks later, hire Chris Saraiva!!

Chris Saraiva

What is there really to know about me.... I share my life with the most amazing woman Nelly. Together we raise three children; Madison, Tyler & Alec. I'm an only child and come from a pretty small family but that just makes us all closer. I like to have fun in life, laughing and getting other people to laugh is something I love. Music is my therapy, I feel like there is a song for every event that has taken place in my life. Some people think I'm OCD but I like to call it super organized and clean. :) I'm running out of space here so let's continue this when we meet....