Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Food + Catering

10227 Fountain School Rd, Union Bridge, MD

BEST CAKE & FOOD! You stumbled upon THE BEST caterer!

Reviewed on 2/21/2015

If you are browsing through caterers and trying to find the perfect cake and food - you found literally the best catering company in the d.c/ dmv area!!! I have been apart of a lot of wedding parties so I understand the struggle of wanted the perfect cake and food. Cinful Cuisine is the most impressive company I've seen at a wedding party. I am really picky about the vendors for my friends!! (Maybe the food is great, but how about the people? Where is the food going after? Is the food served hot? Are my guests getting attention? Is the vendor working close enough the whole time? How is the attitude if something goes wrong?) If you care about little things and are looking for a great night, don't waste money with some random restaurant or vendor, call and book with Cindy. I think if anyone has something nasty to say about this company, they got too drunk at their wedding!

Excellent Wedding Cake - Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Jessica B

We couldn't be happier about our experience with Cindy and the amazing wedding cake she made for our wedding!! We knew in advance generally what we were looking for but Cindy made the entire process of choosing the flavor, the icing, the look, and the cake decorations effortless. Her price was also unbeatable. As part of the cost, she made us a 1-year "anniversary" cake, which was delicious. Everyone at our wedding commented about how gorgeous the cake was, and that it was so moist and flavorful!!! We would work with Cindy again in a heartbeat.

Could not have been any more perfect!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Angela H

If you do not read the rest of my review, I will summarize here: the food was PHENOMENAL, the staff was incredible, and it does not get any better than Cindy & Cinful Cuisine :) I don't even really know where to start with Cinful Cuisine! I got engaged in December 2012 and started planning a month later for my September 2014 wedding. I chose a caterer after my parents and I went to a vendor show. That caterer ended up being BANNED from the venue a few months later, and Cindy came to my rescue. Cindy could not be more sweet, helpful, caring and talented if she tried! We were instantly smitten with her food, her personality and her attentiveness. We had a lot of changes to our menu, and Cindy could not have been more accommodating (with advice, re-doing the quote, suggestions, etc). All of this was during the planning process, but I was truly blown away with the day of service: We had a buffet for 130 people at Shade Trees & Evergreens in Frederick. Cindy is familiar with the venue, as well as the day of contact, which kept everything running like clockwork. Every single one of Cindy's staff members were incredible. They brought us hors d'oeuvres while we were getting ready, and made sure we didn't starve before the event. I was not there during the cocktail hour (getting pictures taken), but everyone told me that the hors d'oeuvres stations were stocked at all times, and that the passed hors d'oeuvres were also stocked and passed around the whole time. During dinner, all of her servers had smiles on their faces, were absolutely professional, and treated all of our guests with respect and kindness. And an unexpected, totally selfless bonus - they helped clean out after the reception, not just their items, but decorations, etc. I want to have another reception just to use my vendors, especially Cindy :)

Exceptional Service!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014

Cinful Cuisine did the catering for my wedding, which included a served dinner for about 130 people. Everything was absolutely beautiful and delicious! The staff was extremely professional and timely with the service, and greeted each of our guests with kind smiles and a friendly demeanor. I was so impressed with how smoothly everything went, and they took care of every detail of the day. Cindy is an absolutely wonderful lady, and truly a pleasure to work with! She was always very timely and flexible during the planning process. Not to mention the food is the most delicious food I have ever had at a wedding! The staff was so fun we even brought them out on the dance floor for a few songs. I highly recommend Cinful Cuisine to any bride looking for a wedding caterer, or caterer for any other event.

Hands down best caterer in this area!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

Cinful Cuisine made my wedding day so much easier - no stress at all! I am so glad I booked with Cindy! My wedding included a lot of decor details, a large amount of guests and scheduled reception. The staff were VERY friendly and personable. I was impressed with everyone's joyful attitude even after a long night. Cindy really took the time to come up with a menu my husband and I wanted, which was delicious! The cake tasted great - we choose the chocolate cake with a cookies and cream filling. It made me feel great knowing my guests were impressed with our wedding reception, food and dessert!

Service is Outstanding and Food is Heavenly !

Reviewed on 9/21/2014

Cinful Cuisine offers exceptional service! I was referred by a friend to use this catering service, and I had a great event because of Cindy and her staff. The team was very clean, organized, and on time! Our entire wedding party has pleased with the cake, food, and bar! Her chocolate cake was amazing and the guests were enjoying seconds of dinner! The staff was extremely professional and attentive. One of them even made the effort to serve food for all of our elderly guests. The polite and friendly servers say a lot about how this company is managed! Cindy has a passion for what she does, and always puts the bride and her guests first! Our entire bridal party agrees a memorable wedding wouldn't be the same without Cinful Cuisine! You won't be disappointed!!!

awful service

Reviewed on 9/13/2014

Cindy is a wonderful person she is very sweet and her food is delicious. The service from her staff was awful! The waitresses were more interested in dancing behind the bar then servicing my guests. My guests were also told by her staff that they could not have any extra food because they needed to ration it out.... I can understand this but it was to the point that I herd from several of my guests that they took food off there plates. This was totally unacceptable. Especially concidering I have enough leftovers in my freezer that were sent home to feed the entire guest list a second time. We even had to tell one of them several times that one of my groomsmen was married to stop flirting with him. The staff broke down the wedding far to early, pouring out a completly full containor of coffee as well as the leftover lemonade and Iced tea. I truly did not have anyproblem with the service until Cindy left, they were just not mannaged well at all after that. I was highly disapointed with the service from a very highly credited vendor

YUMMY!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013

Cindy's cakes are AMAZING! I knew that I wanted a wedding cake that tasted really really good. My husband and I had sampled cakes at several places and were not won over, but when we tried Cindy's we booked her immediately! She is an excellent baker and her flavors are all wonderful (all the ones we tried, anyway!). We decided on red velvet with cookies and cream filling, pumpkin with cannoli cream filling, and lemon with strawberry filling. SOOO delicious! All of our guests agreed as well! The cake was also decorated beautifully with fresh flowers and looked amazing. Cindy showed up with the cake on time and even stopped in to wish me good luck. I would not hesitate to hire Cindy!

Exceptional Catering

Reviewed on 2/08/2013 jennelle b

I recently had Cinful Cuisine cater a bridal shower for 50 people. They have a nice menu to choose from and the food was very good. I have used them in the past for cakes of various kinds and have always been most pleased. I must say I have never been to such an event where the people stayed so long and seemed to have enjoyed every minute of it. The server's friendly personality added to the enjoyable atmosphere. He set up, served, cleaned up and took the trash with him on his way out the door. Thank you Cindy and Charlie for doing a spectacular job! With another family wedding on the horizon I will surely be calling you again for your services. Congratulations on your accomplishments and best wishes as you continue to grow!

Cinful's Great Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Melinda U

We engaged Cindy to make and deliver the wedding cake to our wedding dinner. We met with her for a tasting and to discuss our options. She made it all easy and fun. The cake was beautiful and delicious. We were very pleased and would recommend Cinful Cuisine to everyone. Thanks Cindy.

Amazing Catering ~ AGAIN!

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Elaine S

Once again Cindy with Cinful Cuisine was amazing! First and for most I feel I need to address the review for "awful service". I used Cindy's services for my wedding in 2012 and everything was perfect! Her food always amazing and her staff is kind and sweet. You could not ask for a better company to work with. Yes, her staff will dance a little behind the bar or even while they are cleaning up. But, we also pulled them ALL up on the dance floor with us several times. To me, I want someone who is having a good time with us and our guests than standing around with a blank look on their faces. Next, I know for a fact that Cindy brings enough food for seconds, thirds and even five times up at the buffet. And as Cindy says, she would rather have our guests come back for more food than take too much and have it in the trash instead of home with me. I know that several of my guests said they went up 4 and even 5 times to get her potatoes and her pit beef! That's what I am looking for, great food to feed my guests and even more is to have my guests after 2 years to say to me my wedding has had the best food hands down! You can not take Cindy's staff as flirting because they are all just so sweet that they talk and laugh with all our guests. Cindy's staff are very professional and if you saw them you would see they are not interrested in anyone ~ they can get their own men. If feel that maybe the man was being bad and the wife needs to have a long talk with him!!! Yes, some drinks get thrown out because when it is time for Cindy to leave there is no where to put the extra drinks. It is not the end of the world. And, last I want to say that Cindy is only one person and we all want HER at our events. But sometimes she can't be there the whole time or even not at all, but her staff is again very professional and can handle everything on their own. Now, to my new event. Cindy catered my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary and I have to say again, Great Job, Cindy and Staff. Cindy was unable to attend the event at all. She already had another wedding scheduled so her staff handled the full job without her. Things were perfect. Except we all missed Cindy a lot. My parents are in love with Cindy and are always asking me if we could just order beef or cake from her for no reason at all! My parents were so surprised at the party and delighted to see lots of the same faces we had at my wedding. My little sister surprised us with the announcment of her engagment and guess what...yep, Cindy will be catering again! This is all I am going to say about Cindy and her company, Cindy works very hard to have her high standards, delicious food and wonderful staff with all 5 Star reviews so keep this lady working. Keep calling her for your events and keep sending in the 5 Star reviews! She deserves it!!!

Perfect Fall Wedding Party!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Colette B

Cindy, my caterer, did a fantastic job for us. She was flexible to keep within our budget, and was very helpful with the selection of the menu. She prepared and presented the wedding party food in keeping with the Fall Decor theme. She was very professional and courteous and the presentation and flavor of the wedding cake was perfect. I highly recommend Cindy and her team for any special event you plan!

Better late than never!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Jess H

We got married almost a year ago now, and time flew so fast! Cindy made our wedding catering everything we could have hoped for. She is an amazing person with such a huge heart. She listened to all of our needs/wants and delivered them all with perfection, and then some! She was incredible to work with, and we thank her for such a beautiful job! We HIGHLY recommend her!~

Delicious cake, great vendor!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Kaylan G

I chose Cinful Cuisine to make my wedding cake because first of all, the cake we tried was delicious! It tasted and truly was homemade and that's what I wanted for my wedding guests. Cindy has a great catering setup that she was more than happy to show my family and I. Unlike other cake vendors I met with, Cindy seemed to genuinely want the opportunity to make my wedding cake. Cindy was great to work with and was always cheerful. She was always accomodating and really wanted me to be happy with my cake. When I saw my wedding cake set up, I couldn't believe it. I loved it - it was even more gorgeous than I had imagined. But beyond that, it was also tasty! I personally think the taste is more important than looks, but Cindy nailed both right on the head.

Glad we chose Cinful!

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Joan H

Helping our daughter plan her wedding 500 miles from our family home had its challenges, one of which was taking a chance on a caterer we did not know personally. I am so happy that we chose Cindy Jacobs and Cinful Cuisine. Throughout the planning process Cindy spent a lot of time with us on the phone and helped us to stay within our budget, even making suggestions that had not occurred to us. On the wedding day, everything was exactly as Cindy had promised. She and her staff arrived on time, and the service and clean-up was efficient and professional. The food was fresh, tasty and excellent, and we had rave comments from guests. The carrot cake was fantastic. The bartender spent the hot summer afternoon on the porch in the sun, but she smiled and did her job without complaint. Most importantly Cindy and her staff were flexible and accommodating about helping us with last minute adjustments. We were entirely satisfied with Cinful Cuisine.

Simply Fabulous!

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Jenny S

Where do I begin! Cindy and her team were amazing! Cindy worked with us closely to make sure that our menu was just what we wanted, she even made accomodations to the menu for our vegan family members! She paid close attention to detail, helped us stay within our budget, which was a huge help to us. Her staff was friendly and courteous too! And she made our cake too, what can I say about that, WOW!! She made my dream wedding cake!! And the top layer was vegan friendly too. EVERYONE raved about the appetizers, entrees, and last but least the cake! Thank you Cindy for making our special day perfect!! We love you!! Jen and Denis :)

so sweet

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Jamie P

My husband and got married in Hawaii and when we came home decided to have a second wedding for our friends and family. 41 days later!!! A friend told me about cindy and how great she was so I called her. She s absolutely the sweetest lady I have ever met. She took me to lunch to talk about the cake design that I wanted. We ended up being at lunch for almost 2 hours just talking. She made it so easy to figure out what I wanted and how. The best thing is that by the time I remembered I needed a cake in those short 41 days I only had 14 of them left. That did not matter and even tho she had another event that day she made my cake and did a wonderful job on it!It was exactly what I wanted! And as far are cakes go she has all the amazing flavors for about a dollar less a serving then everyone else I looked at!In my circle of friends 3 of us are married. And all 3 of us are in Cindy's portfolio!

Five Stars!

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Stefanie A

Cindy with Cinful Cuisine is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet! She made my wedding cake EXACTLY like the picture I sketched her. Her cakes are by far the best I have ever had. A guest at my wedding said "I didn't know cakes could taste this good" and coming from her, that is the biggest compliment. We order a cake every year on our anniversary not to mention every event I find an excuse to have a cake at. The cookies and cream, lemon and carrot cake are my favorite! Not only are her cakes delicious but she was far less expensive than any other companies I looked at. I would recommend her to everyone!

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Ilisa O

We are a long way off from planning weddings, but we did use Cindy for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. We had a dessert party and simply put, Cindy was amazing. She listened to us and came up with a diverse menu that months later, people are still talking about. Her cake with cookies and cream filling is to die for as is the fruit pizza. She was flexible, easy to communicate with, and worked well within our budget. We cannot wait to use her again!

Best I have had!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Mechelle C

Cindy has made several birthday cakes for my family as well as for my own birthday! The first cake we ordered was a red velvet with cream cheese frosting. My husband and son love red velvet and have had others however, this one stood apart. They both said it was the best red velvet they have had! The last cake we ordered was a chocolate cake with white frosting (may have been cream cheese - not sure, but who cares!) This cake was the best I have EVER had! Please dont take this as an over the top review - they really are that good. There is only one way for you to know and that is to TRY ONE! I guarantee you wont be disappointed. It will be the best you have had!

A Pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Kara S

We recieved glowing reports of Cinful Cuisine from the Delaplaine Arts Center who claimed Cindy "hit it out of the park" when it came to catering at our reception location. So we beelined to Cindy for an interview and never looked back. From day one she (and her staff) was pleasure to work. Her food is delish, a little bit different, the cakes of course are yum. She also willing to make things work for our needs. Couldn't have asked for a better relationship. She was willing to open up her kitchen to my mom and I to decorate an Australian fruit cake we had. We didn't take her up on the offer, but it was little things like that that helped along the way.

Cinful Cuisine

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Casey K

I contracted Cinful Cuisine for my wedding cake. I was absolutly taken away by the talent of this company. It was like they were in my head and could see exactly what I wanted. I have gotten so many compliments and I am very proud to refer them to this company. I will definetly be using them in the future.

The Best Catering Company In Maryland!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Sammie M

We contracted Cinful Cuisine for a Family Reunion we had in July of this year, and we could not have been more pleased. Cindy suggestions were right on target and she couldn’t have been any more friendly, professional and patient. We decided a buffet would work best for our affair and picked the pit beef as our main course along with cinful carrots, string beans with almonds, and potato salad. The pit beef was unbelievable – it was the best I have ever had and all our guests just raved about it. We had a cookies and cream cake for dessert and it was awesome. We have one daughter and if and when she has a wedding, we will definitely call Cindy because we saw pictures of her wedding cakes and they were absolutely beautiful and we already know the rest of her food is terrific. We would highly recommend Cinful Cuisine to everyone for any occasion.

Pig Roast

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Linda B

Two thumbs up for this wonderful pig roast ! In celebrating our son's 28th birthday - we hired Cinful Cuisine to cater this affair. The only part left from the pig was the "oink" - the food was over the top delicious and what was not consumed at the party - party goers requested "doggie bags" to take home. We had a custom birthday cake made that was too perfect to cut -- a HOT TUB ..... you would need to see the pictures to believe. This is not my first time using them and we would definitely recommend Cinful Cuisine for any occasion. Thank you Cindy !

Simply the Best!!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Cortney C

I have been recently engaged. My wedding is planned for July of 2013. I have started planning for the wedding- finding the venue, cater, etc. I have been an employee of Cinful Cuisine for the past two years. I could not imagine having anyone else cater my wedding! I love working for her, I love how much she cares about what my vision is and for all the brides/events we cater. Cindy's food is not just good.... it is amazing!!!!!!!! Everything is always wonderful. In fact, I did not start planning my wedding around a venue... I planned it making sure I could have the caterer I wanted because her food is that awesome! I have worked for a couple other local caterers and their food quality does not compare. She will also be making my cake. Her cakes along with all her food is homemade and you can tell. I have never had cake so moist and delicious as hers! I am looking forward to working with her over the next two years to make my wedding a dream come true.

TO Cinful Cuisine