City Club at River Ranch

Lafayette, LA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with City Club at River Ranch

The City Club at River Ranch is located in the heart of historic Lafayette, Louisiana. This prestigious club is recognized by Platinum Clubs of America, which represent the very finest private clubs throughout the United States. The City Club at River Ranch is well renowned for its elegance and sophistication, superb food and fabulous event space.

This venue's classic buildings, gardens, fountain and courtyards create many picturesque places that allow couples to capture stunning wedding photographs. They also offer a variety of function rooms and can accommodate full service wedding banquets of up to 600 guests.

makes a beautiful place to host weddings and wedding receptions from simple to extravagant. The room’s elegant grey and white decor matches every bride's color scheme. The ballroom can seat receptions up to 350 guests.

is a beautiful circular room with a majestic fireplace. This room works well for smaller more intimate gatherings and can accommodate up to 125 guests.

is a spectacular outdoor venue for pre-event cocktails or exchanging vows. The space can accommodate events up to 150 guests for a ceremony and 250 for a reception.

is a breathtaking venue that is the ideal location for a wedding ceremony. The gazebo is such a lovely feature on its own that it requires little decoration.

is a wonderful space for medium-sized receptions and can accommodate up to 100 guests.

provides an excellent environment for intimate luncheons or dinner receptions of up to 20 guests.

is available for Saturday events and has a relaxed outdoor seating area that can hold parties of up to 200 guests.

The City Club at River Ranch provide couples with a private events director who, along with their professional service staff, can help coordinate, advise and book any services the couple might require, to ensure that everything goes as smoothly as possible. The experienced chefs offer a range of carefully selected wedding menus and are also prepared to tailor menus for individual requirements.

The City Club at River Ranch has many perks and the Carriage House Hotel is one of them. Couples and their guests can book accommodation at this boutique hotel. They also offer extra perks like:

• Full service fitness center
  • Outdoor swimming pool and recreational area
  • World class tennis
  • Onsite casual dining
  • Riverspa services

We Make Your Dream Happen.

City Club at River Ranch, the premier venue in Lafayette, is ideal for Engagement Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Indoor & Outdoor Ceremonies and Receptions. Let our Event Specialists help you plan an affair to remember with personalized menus and outstanding service that will exceed every expectation.

Ballroom, Country Club, Hotel, Restaurant

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

1100 Camellia Blvd., Lafayette, LA (337) 216-6558

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Michele D

I dreamed of my wedding day since I was a little girl. First of all, to find the price charming, which I definitely exceeded in. Then to find the dress, which was a dream in itself. But finally, I dreamed of the place where we would dance our first dance, toast our champagne,... Read More eat the first bite of cake, and make memories that would last a lifetime. From the moment I talked to Jennifer, who handles all of the events at City Club, I felt an instant connection. She was kind, bubbly, genuine, and so informative! And then, I had the chance to walk into the ballroom and my dream came to life! The Fleur De Lis Ballroom is an extraordinary room with elegant chandeliers, the perfect size dance floor, and classy gray and white decor. It really is the perfect room for any occasion, especially receptions! And not to mention the food and open bar were exceptional and very well received! I kept getting compliments that the food was incredible and not your normal/average wedding food. Also, the service that City Club offers is outstanding! There were never dirty dishes left on the tables, and the staff was readily available to help with anything you needed. I just can't say enough about how perfect this venue was and always will be! Thank you Jennifer Foreman, and staff for making my dream come true! December 15, 2017 will always be a day to remember! - Michele Domingue

2018-01-03T16:32:02 Response from the vendor

Michele, Thank you so very much for sharing your experience. We are just thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed this very special occasion. You were a true joy to work with! Now keep in touch! I can't wait to see those beautiful pictures. All... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Laura H

My daughter was recently married (Friday Dec 15) with the reception at the City Club. We have been working with Jennifer Foreman for the past year, with each and every visit very organized and most importantly, with a true caring from the heart. She made us feel so special and... Read More was so patient with all our questions. As a first time MOB, I had to be more in tune with details. Her suggestions and information were wonderful from the initial venue offerings to the final tastings. The food was fantastic, the open bar was very well received, everyone was happy! She even came by our table late into the night to offer me anything....even a glass of water! I would highly recommend this lovely lady and her staff for any upcoming venues! Thank you again, Jennifer, for making this day so special. I wish we could do it all over again!

2018-01-03T13:23:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura for your very kind review. I had so much fun working with you and Michele. I feel like I made a friend for life! Thanks again for choosing City Club for this very special occasion. Please stay in touch!! All the Best,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Roxie M

I can't say enough good things about City Club. There are multiple options to chose from there to fit almost anyone's wedding needs. We chose to have our ceremony in the Evangeline Room and our reception in the Bar & Grill. The Evangeline room was the perfect size and space... Read More for our ceremony. We loved the Bar & Grill's atmosphere for the reception. We didn't add any decor other than flowers for the tables and it was absolutely perfect. We had a wide variety of guests at our wedding and everyone loved the food. Wedding planning was so easy with Jennifer and Ashley's help. They walk you through the entire process on their side and even make suggestions if needed for vendors. Take their advice! They know what they are doing and are extremely professional. We used their DJ and Cake vendor suggestions and those vendors did NOT disappoint! The least stressful part of wedding planning was the venue/food and I would recommend City Club to anyone looking for a wedding venue. The surrounding area is gorgeous and makes for wonderful pictures as well.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 De’Antes S

Our overall wedding was amazing. Thanks to the staff at city club for all the hard work.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Ky T

Jennifer and Ashley are awesome! The venue was absolutely beautiful. Everything went perfectly and there was zero stress. I honestly do not think our reception could have gone any better. Food, drinks and staff were amazing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kaitlyn S

We got married on Oct. 27, 2017 and City Club exceeded all of our expectations! Ashley and Jennifer were both SO helpful and wonderful to work with! They were truly my saving grace during this whole process and especially on our wedding day! The food was delicious and the venue... Read More was absolutely perfect! I can not thank City Club enough for all they did to make our day so special!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Victoria R

We celebrated our wedding reception at City Club! It was a super easy decision when choosing our reception venue. Jennifer and Ashley were INCREDIBLE every step of the way. So easy to work with. The food is delicious and they pretty much took care of everything! We were so... Read More impressed and I will always recommend City Club. In fact, my cousin will be celebrating her wedding reception there next year! You’ll fall in love after your first meeting!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Caitland F

The attention to detail by the ladies at City Club is out of this world! They make the process effortless and fun! They also take so much of the guesswork out of all the little things you would not think of! My special day would not have been the same without them!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Robert V

Overall experience was great. Jennifer was very helpful throughout the planning process and extremely patient. On the day of, Ashley was always within an earshot and made sure we always had what we needed. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding reception... Read More venue.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Charlotte C

My husband and I are both from Lafayette, LA and we knew that City Club at River Ranch was the perfect venue for us. From selecting our wedding date to the sparkler exit, Jennifer and Ashley were AMAZING. They were a huge part of the ease of planning a wedding from Austin,... Read More Texas! They know what they are doing and really put me at ease every step of the way! We had an absolute blast at our wedding! Oh and the food....soooooo good!! I actually still think about AND talk about the food!! You won't be disappointed if you go with City Club at River Ranch! It is a special place with a special group of people to help you make your dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Myka F

I got married on April 8,2017! Our ceremony was in town square and the reception was at the Grill! I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else! Jennifer was so helpful and made sure my day was absolutely amazing! The food was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed my wedding... Read More day sooo much!!

2017-10-03T12:51:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was SUCH a pleasure working with you both and your bridal party was tons of fun. It's brides like you that make this all worth while. Thanks again and best wishes to you both! All the Best,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Allyson V

My husband and I recently got married in June and had our reception in the ball room. We had the best night of our lives! Everything Jennifer and Ashley did for us we are so grateful! They made sure everything was just like we wanted and made the planning process smooth and... Read More painless! I would recommend City Club to anyone looking for a wedding or reception venue! :)

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kristen D

April 15, 2017 was the most absolute greatest day of my husband and I's life. The whole process with City Club has been amazing and we could not be any more happier. Up until the bridal suite to get ready in with my girls up to the wedding and reception- everything went so... Read More smoothly! My parents are very very pleased with how everything turned out as well! We received so many compliments about the wedding under the gazebo at City Club and reception in the Fluer De Lis Ballroom! If I had to do it all over again, I would pick City Club again without any doubt about it! Thank y'all so so much!!

2017-05-25T08:40:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It truly was a pleasure working with you. Your personality shines and lights up a room for sure! Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to be a part of this very special day. It's brides that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Jamie A

I just recently got married on 04/22/17 and everything was absolutely perfect!! Jennifer Foreman and Ashley Trahan were so easy to work with and went above and beyond. My ceremony was suppose to be in the Carriage House Courtyard, but unfortunately we had to move it inside due... Read More to the weather. I decided to have my ceremony in the Fluer De Leis ballroom where my reception was being held. Ashley made sure it was beautiful and texted me pictures along the way of her setting everything up. People that we talked to after said they thought it was suppose to be indoors all along and they thought it was beautiful! Everyone raved about the food, and the whole staff couldn't be anymore friendly. If you are looking for a venue where you can literally show up this is the place! Thank you Ashley & Jennifer for making our big day PERFECT!!

2017-05-25T08:37:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us in making this day special for you both. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we wish you a lifetime of happiness! All the Best, Jennifer

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Chasity G

We had a wedding reception at City Club River Ranch on December 30, 2016 and it was absolutely AMAZING. To begin, I contacted Jennifer Foreman mid-October (2 ½ months prior to event) and told her what I was looking for. Also, told her I lived in Houston and needed to keep this... Read More event simple, but elegant. I met with Jennifer a few days later at the venue, we worked out a few details and she made it happen. I met Ashley Trahan who coordinated the event and the rest was history. From booking rooms at the Carriage House Hotel, to coordinating vendors, to ensuring we (and our parents) had food in our hotel rooms after the event, they thought of and handled everything. This is hands down the BEST wedding venue ever. Thank you so much Jennifer and Ashley for making our reception a night that we will never forget.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Sumaya E

Best place to have a wedding in Lafayette! The wedding coordinator, wedding planner, and staff are so friendly and helpful. I enjoyed working with them.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer S

My daughter and her new husband had a fabulous wedding reception at City Club. Ashley Trahan and Jennifer Foreman were so gracious and accommodated all of our request. Thank you so much ladies! The venue was beautiful and the food was great! Wish we could do it again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brooke L

Truely the best!!! Everyone was so helpful and never once when I called to request something was it not taken care of. The courtyard was set up perfectly and the eleven hundred room was perfect for our 150 person reception. Every penny spent was well worth the service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katie G

We were treated so well throughout the entire wedding planning process. Jennifer Foreman and Ashley Trahan went above and beyond to make sure that our special day was as perfect as could be. I truly couldn't be happier with their level of service. All of my questions were... Read More answered quickly. I was so relieved that Jennifer was able to do all of the coordinating between the caterer, musicians, decorators, etc. The ceremony took place at 5pm in the Carriage House Courtyard, which was beautiful, exotic, and intimate. Our reception was in the Bar & Grill at City Club, and again, the setting was very warm and intimate for 120 guests. The FOOD was AMAZING! I highly recommend that brides consider renting a suite at The Carriage House Hotel for getting ready the day of the wedding. It's a beautiful setting and the staff ensures that you are well taken care of throughout the day. One of the girls at the front desk went so far as to help with our last minute wedding decorations. My wedding was everything that I dreamed it would be. : ) City Club made sure of it. Thank you so much Jennifer and Ashley!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Susan K

Wedding/Reception, 5/28/16, City Club River Ranch. My daughter's wedding and reception were held in the River Ranch Gazebo and the Fleur de Lis ballroom, it was spectacular. Many thanks to the incredible Heather Stough who led us through the whole process. Any questions... Read More we had were answered immediately, any ideas we had, she made them happen. She coordinated everything and was there every step of the way even packing up our decor after the reception. She is made for this job and was a pure delight to work with. Every person we encountered at City Club bent over backwards to help us and always had a smile on their face. The food was outstanding and everyone we talked to said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding reception. The venue is gorgeous and it's just a complete first class place to have your wedding and/or reception.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

I had the perfect wedding thanks to Heather Stough. She was so easy to work with and so nice! The staff and fleur de lis ballroom exceeded all my expectations. Everyone and everything was amazing and wonderful. I would recommend City Club to anyone looking for an amazing... Read More wedding experience!!!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Hailey D

City Club at River Ranch is HANDS DOWN the BEST wedding venue EVER! We held our ceremony in the square out front and had the reception inside of the ballroom...all in one place! And the food was absolutely delicious! The coordinator, Heather Stough, was a rockstar. I seriously... Read More couldn't have done it without her! If you're looking for somewhere that has it all that comes with peace of mind (who doesn't need that one their wedding day!), then City Club at River Ranch is your place! Our wedding here was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Becky W

Best wedding venue in the Lafayette area! My husband and I got married on February 13, 2016 in the Carriage House Courtyard and our reception was held in the Fluer de Lis Ballroom! Everything was perfect, thanks to our amazing catering manager, Mrs. Heather Stough. She's simply... Read More amazing, professional, attentive and very sweet person. She has a smile that will light up the room and personality that would make anyone feel comfortable around her. She made sure our day was perfect and stress free. I couldn't have ask for a better place to have my wedding. The food was delicious and my husband and I hand was never empty, she made sure I had my mimosas and he had his beer! Also, she had all my vendors contact information, I did not have to contact any of them except my photographer and videographer because Heather handled everything. If you are looking for a venue and someone that will meet your every, I definitely would suggest City Club and Mrs. Heather Stough!

Reviewed on 2/26/2016

On 1-16-2016 our daughter's Wedding Reception was held in the Fleur de lis Ballroom at the City Club. On our first visit to City Club we met Heather and the venue was beautiful. As a mother of the bride planning a wedding from North Carolina it was so nice having someone like... Read More Heather working with us. I called Heather over the year and she always called back with answers to our questions. On the big night she made sure the bride and groom were taken care of as well as us parents. The food was delicious and the service at the bars was great. Staying at the Carriage House was also a plus with a very short walk from City Club. I rented the bridal suite for Haley's and her bridal party to get ready and so happy we did. We also enjoyed taking a break at the health club which was nice. So happy that Haley and Jacques chose the City Club. It was just the perfect choice for our families and guests. Must say River Ranch had everything we needed within walking distance. Thanks so much to the staff and to such a wonderful Heather!! It was a wonderful reception!!!

Perfect Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Haley C

I just recently got married 01/16/16 and had our reception for 200 people in the Fleur de lis ballroom and cannot even begin to describe how perfect the night went. When I was looking for a venue as soon as I met with Heather I knew my search was over! Literally, my search was... Read More over, I called and cancelled my other appointments that day because not only was it beautiful, Heather is an absolute wedding coordinator goddess! Heather obviously loves what she does and is the best at it as well, she made me feel so comfortable throughout the process I knew anything I needed she would take care of! I did not have a coordinator for the wedding as we had one at the church and then having Heather it really was not necessary for me. During the year of planning I would text or email Heather with a question or even asking for suggestions on vendors and she was always so quick to respond! Having the carriage house just steps away to get ready and then stay the night after the reception was perfect as well! The staff at the carriage house was amazing and took care of everything we needed! When we arrived to the City Club after our ceremony, Heather ushered our bridal party into a private room and had Hors d'oeuvres and drinks waiting for us while we waited for our entrance. Last but not least lets just talk about how amazing all of the food was, after we finished our dances and cutting the cake Heather brought us to a private room to eat while our buffet line opened up and it was absolutely perfect! My husband and I really enjoyed getting to have our first meal together and take a minute to have time to ourselves. I can honestly say every single thing we had on our buffet was delicious and almost every single one of our guests have mentioned the food was the best food they have ever had at a wedding! The entire night Heather checked on my husband and I making sure our drinks were filled and we were taken care of and at the end of the night she put to-go plates in our room at the carriage house for us to enjoy! (Sadly we did not even get to touch to the to-go plates that night because we were both still so full from our private dining at the beginning of the reception) I cannot say Thank you enough to Heather and the entire staff at the City Club for making our wedding absolutely perfect in every way!