Your Choice Of Four Wonderful Sites.

Consider the unparalleled views of downtown Dallas on the 42nd floor with the classic elegant Club side to our contemporary modern Loft, the five-story atriums, or the Lakewood Ballroom. Our quality of food, staff and service is unmatched. We are located north of downtown, minutes away West Village

Ballroom

2711 N Haskell , Dallas, TX (214) 515-5115

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Josh K

We could not have asked for a better venue. Darlene was AMAZING to work with over the course of our planning process. She is super organized and gave us so many great pointers. She made every aspect of planning fun and we loved it!!! Lauro was our wedding day coordinator and he... Read More went above and beyond at every turn. The staff did a great job from setting up the room, serving food and alcohol, to tearing down and helping our parents load up cars after the event was over. The food was amazing and had great selections and the venue was GORGEOUS!! Our friends and family were very impressed!! Also compared with other venues in the area we thought the pricing was very fair and even less expensive than some other venues that wouldn't have been nearly as nice. We do not have a single bad thing to say about Cityplace. You absolutely should book your day there if you want easy planning, great food and AMAZING service!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 cindy v

city place event made my dream come true. if it wasn't for Chic Occasion makeup company messed up and delayed my wedding ( all of my loved one came over for the wedding from Vietnam, Australia and because of that conpany, I did not get photos with them, only got like 1 or 2... Read More because of the time was so late...) it would have been a perfect wedding for us. Darlene was really nice and helpful, she tried to complete every single thing that I asked for. that staffs were amazing, they always mads sure that you are doing fine at the party, if you needed anything else. overall it was an amazing experience sharing the most impotant moment with City Place, everyone was happy. thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Anne Marie P

... when I first walked into meet Darlene Cope at CityPlace Events, I knew immediately this was the place I wanted to get married. As a young skier, my father and I would visit a Washington state ski resort and on the way to the resort a sign would read, "There's no place like... Read More this place so this must be the place." This is the sentiment I felt in that moment. Then, from working with my timelines, my out-of-state parents and guests, vision for a layout at the reception, and various needs, everything was met with compassion, kindness, accuracy, diligence, and smiles. Darlene's passion to make a bride's day lovely and meaningful is infectious! Her positivity and encouraging words make the entire experience easy. The food? Superb! The bar setting? Awesome! The view? There is none like it! My husband and I got married on the 42nd floor and I would recommend that experience to anyone. In fact, sometimes I wish I could do it all over again.

2017-07-21T17:59:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean so much to me! It's brides like you who make me love what I do even more! We loved celebrating your day with you! The very best wishes to you and Andrew!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Sarah P

Darlene and her staff are nothing short of incredible! The wedding was flawless and everything was beyond perfect. The staff was so attentive all night and they are SO kind!

2017-07-21T12:21:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Cityplace as your venue, it was an honor to be a part of your special day! It was a joy getting to know you and your fun family! The very best wishes to you and Mike!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Carol G

CityPlace is such a beautiful venue with the Dallas skyline in the background. The food was amazing and the service seemed effortless. Everyone was pleasant and Darlene 's calming voice and manner was very apparent throughout the evening. All of our guests from Dallas,... Read More Oklahoma, Scotland, Canada and Thailand had a fantastic time. I would highly recommend CityPlace to anyone having an event. First class all the way.

2017-07-08T15:41:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing review! We had such a great time getting to know you and your sweet family! So happy we were there to help you make life long memories! The very best wishes to you from all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Natalie M

Cityplace is the best!!! The service is exceptional! Darlene and Lauro are truly amazing. They answer all your questions and the day of the wedding are completely at your service to help set up and tear down and to make sure your glass is never empty. The food was absolutely... Read More incredible and the service was just as wonderful. I can not say enough how happy I am I chose them as my wedding day venue. We used the entire 42nd floor for both our ceremony and reception and everything ran so smoothly. They are truly an amazing venue and I would highly recommend them.

2017-06-08T10:32:14 Response from the vendor

I am so happy you choose Cityplace to Celebrate your special day! Thank you so much for your kind words they mean so much to us! Wishing you the very best!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Mallory H

I loved my wedding at Cityplace. The view was phenomenal, and the service was great. Our private dinner before the reception was personalized and everyone raved about the food. The service was great as well, our drinks were always full, and they even went out of their way for... Read More one of my guests with a food allergy. Would recommend!

2017-06-08T10:33:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are delighted that you had a great time here at Cityplace!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Megan R

If I could give 10 starts I would. LOVE CITYPLACE! It was the perfect place for my reception. The views are gorgeous! There was room for a big band and a great space to dance. I loved that we were all in the same big room, but there was place right outside the door to sit and... Read More get away from the music for people that wanted that and a bar out there. The food was SO good! We got so many compliments that the food was the best food our guests had at a wedding. MOST OF ALL**** Darlene and Lauro were AMAZING. I cannot say enough good things about Darlene. She is so kind and easy to work with. She is always so easy to get a hold of, and makes sure that you are getting all of your wishes and needs met. Lauro and Darlene were constantly checking on me and my family during the reception. LOVE LOVE LOVE CITYPLACE!

2017-01-27T12:26:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love what we do at Cityplace and we hope that is reflected in everything we do! We are so glad you chose Cityplace to celebrate your special day!! Wishing you and Austin many years of love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Victoria D

THE BEST!! The venue is beautiful and the food was awesome! Darlene and Lauro (the event directors) are literally incredible. They made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Working with them was easy, low-stress, and totally enjoyable. They are pros at wedding planning. I highly... Read More highly highly recommend Cityplace!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Flor C

The place and the service were amazing , every body loves the food

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Terri B

The 42nd floor of Cityplace was the perfect venue for ceremony, cocktails, and reception. We knew it as soon as we got off the elevator. The night time view of downtown Dallas was beautiful The food was excellent. The service was professional and elegant. The entire staff... Read More was trained so well that everything went very smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day for my daughter!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alison B

What a wonderful venue! Our guests are still talking about the stunning views and the incredible service! It was the perfect day...I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Mandi H

I could not have picked a better venue for my wedding! Cityplace was seriously nothing short of amazing. They don't nickel and dime you for every little thing (unlike many other venues I looked into). They have and AMAZING team there and they are truly there to help you out with... Read More everything. They did a lot more than I was expecting them to. They have someone who is there just to help you run your event, and have staff there all night long just for you! They are very flexible and very willing to meet any/all of your needs. The food was also DELICIOUS!! I got so many compliments after the wedding about the beautiful wedding venue and the excellent food and service! They really went above and beyond for us. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and Cityplace was a HUGE part of that! You cannot go wrong with Cityplace, they are a wonderful team to work with!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

April 2016 wedding Darlene did an excellent job coordinating my daughter's wedding. She is very organized and responsive, which was a huge help. She did not mind out of the norm questions /requests and would get us a quick answer. I can't say enough good things about her and... Read More the staff that night at Cityplace 42nd loft. Her assistant was not quite as knowledgeable, and brought the groom his horsdeuvres with cheese (he is very allergic) despite discussing this ahead a couple of times. But this was the only glitch, so I considered the evening a huge success thanks to Darlene and her staff! Cityplace 42nd loft has a gorgeous view overlooking the city of Dallas at night. I would highly recommend Darlene and Cityplace.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

Darlene and her staff took such good care of us. My daughter's wedding was perfect, because of the staff and their attention to detail. I know because I am in the industry. Thank you Cityplace Events!!!!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Rebekah C

Where do I even begin...our experience with Cityplace and the staff there was excellent! We had both our ceremony and reception in their 42nd floor Loft space, which is a very elegant and versatile space for whatever color scheme or look you're going for. Darlene and Lauro were... Read More absolutely wonderful to work with! Darlene was so patient with all our flood of emails with questions and details during the planning process, and Lauro made sure everything in our event space was set up exactly as we wanted it. I can't think of a single thing that didn't go as planned! The food (catered by Andrew Ormsby) was perfection! I can't say enough about what a great experience it was to have our wedding here! I would 100% recommend this venue for reception and/or ceremony, you can't go wrong working with Darlene & Lauro. They are excellent!

Best Wedding Venue, Ever!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 K C

City place offers multiple spaces for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They are all beautiful. We were able to have a ceremony space set up that felt like a church. The Director of Sales, Darlene, was refreshingly easy to work with, and very responsive to all of my... Read More questions. She takes care of you through out the wedding planning process. When it gets closer to the wedding, Lauro, the Service Manager joins Darlene in executing the final details of the food choices, set up, and time lines. Thanks to Darlene and Lauro and the Cityplace staff, everything ran smoothly for our ceremony rehearsal (set up only, we asked a family member to run the rehearsal), and again on the wedding day. From the time we arrived on the wedding day until we left after loading our car with our belongings; all the staff, bartenders, waiters, servers, assistants to Darlene and Lauro, and Darlene and Lauro themselves, were efficient, pleasant, always had a smile , and just took care of us and especially the bride and groom. The food was delicious, and beautifully displayed, and our guests loved it. I would not only recommend Cityplace Events, but after looking into multiple wedding venues in the Dallas area, I think Cityplace is the best you will find.

Magical wedding receptioo

Reviewed on 1/16/2016

Darlene and Lauro very professional and accommodating. Gorgeous venue with large entertaining spaces, dance floor. And stunning views! Delicious food with ongoing compliments. We chose beef medallions, lightly breaded chicken, asparagus and Ice cream sundaes. Metro DJ was... Read More perfect and works well with this venue. You will pay for this venue but it is worth every penny.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Katie F

The staff at Cityplace are so attentive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Darlene was so accommodating and so helpful from day one. I did not have a wedding planner and she helped so much when planning the small day of details. I could not have asked for a more... Read More professional and helpful group of people to work with. They were AMAZING!

2016-01-16T16:51:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that we were able to give you wonderful wedding day memories! Cheers! To a lifetime of love and happiness!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Loc T

We planned our wedding from Los Angeles and only visited 2 venues. We knew Cityplace was the one after our initial visit with Darlene. Darlene is so sweet and friendly and she answered my many questions promptly. She made planning from another state easy and was always there... Read More for me. Cityplace is a great place to hold your wedding because they really listen to what you want to do and then flawlessly execute the plan! On our wedding day, we worked with Lauro and he was fantastic! Everything was perfect on our wedding day and our families were so happy. We had our wedding in the 42nd floor Club room which is very elegant with amazing views of the downtown skyline. Our guests complimented us many times on how elegant and classy the venue was! Everyone enjoyed the food (we had buffet selections of: beef medallions, salmon in soy, chicken in mushroom sauce, red potatoes, and asparagus). Cityplace provided all the linens, Chivari chairs, table decorations, and other decor if needed- this really eliminated the need for any rentals! We HIGHLY recommend Cityplace Events for weddings.

2015-11-19T15:04:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Loc, for your kind words and for choosing Cityplace to host your reception! It was such a pleasure working with you and planning your special night! Our very best wishes to you and Richard for a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Unique Downtown Venue

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Kelly A

We used the 42nd Floor at CityPlace as the venue for our wedding reception. It was an extremely unique setting and had an amazing view of downtown at night as well as the sunset. We chose to use the Club side (the more wood-paneled, "Country Club-looking" side) over the Loft... Read More side (concrete floors, white walls & beautiful draped ceilings with chandeliers). The Club side had the downtown view and also a cool built-in bar area. We had about 210 guests in attendance and it still felt very roomy. The dance floor was the perfect size and the food was wonderful (we got lots of compliments about the food). Darlene and Lauro were our service directors for the evening and did an incredible job coordinating the reception. They were extremely professional and on top of every little detail, I had every confidence in their abilities so I could really just relax and enjoy the ceremony. The service staff was efficient as well - everyone was and and out of the buffet line in 20 minutes! Would ABSOLUTELY recommend CityPlace!

Cityplace

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Leslie O

Cityplace exceeded our expectations. The food was excellent and many of our guests commented on how good the food was (we had the carving station and morel stuffed chicken). Darlene and Bernice helped us throughout the process and they went well beyond our expectations in... Read More providing excellent service. Thanks to their efforts, and the staff from the bartenders to waitpersons, our reception was flawless. We highly recommend Cityplace as a wedding venue.

Wedding March 7, 2015

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Jessie C

This is a beautiful venue, with incredible staff at a very affordable price for the DFW area. Our wedding went off without a hiccup. I would however advise, hiring a month of or day of planner, if you do choose to use this venue. While they do provide staff and... Read More coordinators, things went much more smoothly with the additional help and relieved quite a bit of stress! All in all, A+ for City Place!

Cityplace is simply amazing!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Jenni M

Cityplace exceeded my expectations for my wedding reception! From the first day you walk in, you feel like they truly care to ensure your day is the best. Darlene Cope was an absolute JOY to work with. Lauro, the day-of service manager, was one of the most professional and... Read More amazing coordinator I have seen. He made sure everything was set up perfectly and ran on schedule throughout the evening. We have a fairly large wedding of 380 guests and I was worried about the dance floor being large enough. So I could visually see the room, Lauro and Cityplace staff set the room up in advance of how it would be for my reception. This was SUCH a nice gesture that they took the time to do that to make sure I was comfortable with the layout. We had our cocktail hour in the ballroom on the 42nd floor and the reception in the loft on the 42nd floor. The views were amazing! I have also heard raving reviews from our guests on how great the food was. I would recommend this venue to anyone!!! Thanks to all Cityplace staff for making my special day an absolute DREAM!

Cityplace is the way to go!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Sarah C

Cityplace is the way to go! Darlene and Lauro will take such good care of you. Every meeting we had with them was efficient and professional. They seek to serve and accommodate all you need. They were kind and sincere in all our interactions. I didn't have to worry about a thing... Read More on our big day! Thank you, Cityplace!