Your Choice Of Four Wonderful Sites.

Consider the unparalleled views of downtown Dallas on the 42nd floor with the classic elegant Club side to our contemporary modern Loft, the five-story atriums, or the Lakewood Ballroom. Our quality of food, staff and service is unmatched. We are located north of downtown, minutes away West Village

Ballroom

2711 N Haskell , Dallas, TX (214) 515-5115

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Josh K

We could not have asked for a better venue. Darlene was AMAZING to work with over the course of our planning process. She is super organized and gave us so many great pointers. She made every aspect of planning fun and we loved it!!! Lauro was our wedding day coordinator and he... Read More went above and beyond at every turn. The staff did a great job from setting up the room, serving food and alcohol, to tearing down and helping our parents load up cars after the event was over. The food was amazing and had great selections and the venue was GORGEOUS!! Our friends and family were very impressed!! Also compared with other venues in the area we thought the pricing was very fair and even less expensive than some other venues that wouldn't have been nearly as nice. We do not have a single bad thing to say about Cityplace. You absolutely should book your day there if you want easy planning, great food and AMAZING service!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Flor C

The place and the service were amazing , every body loves the food

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Terri B

The 42nd floor of Cityplace was the perfect venue for ceremony, cocktails, and reception. We knew it as soon as we got off the elevator. The night time view of downtown Dallas was beautiful The food was excellent. The service was professional and elegant. The entire staff... Read More was trained so well that everything went very smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day for my daughter!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alison B

What a wonderful venue! Our guests are still talking about the stunning views and the incredible service! It was the perfect day...I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Mandi H

I could not have picked a better venue for my wedding! Cityplace was seriously nothing short of amazing. They don't nickel and dime you for every little thing (unlike many other venues I looked into). They have and AMAZING team there and they are truly there to help you out with... Read More everything. They did a lot more than I was expecting them to. They have someone who is there just to help you run your event, and have staff there all night long just for you! They are very flexible and very willing to meet any/all of your needs. The food was also DELICIOUS!! I got so many compliments after the wedding about the beautiful wedding venue and the excellent food and service! They really went above and beyond for us. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and Cityplace was a HUGE part of that! You cannot go wrong with Cityplace, they are a wonderful team to work with!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

April 2016 wedding Darlene did an excellent job coordinating my daughter's wedding. She is very organized and responsive, which was a huge help. She did not mind out of the norm questions /requests and would get us a quick answer. I can't say enough good things about her and... Read More the staff that night at Cityplace 42nd loft. Her assistant was not quite as knowledgeable, and brought the groom his horsdeuvres with cheese (he is very allergic) despite discussing this ahead a couple of times. But this was the only glitch, so I considered the evening a huge success thanks to Darlene and her staff! Cityplace 42nd loft has a gorgeous view overlooking the city of Dallas at night. I would highly recommend Darlene and Cityplace.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

Darlene and her staff took such good care of us. My daughter's wedding was perfect, because of the staff and their attention to detail. I know because I am in the industry. Thank you Cityplace Events!!!!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Rebekah C

Where do I even begin...our experience with Cityplace and the staff there was excellent! We had both our ceremony and reception in their 42nd floor Loft space, which is a very elegant and versatile space for whatever color scheme or look you're going for. Darlene and Lauro were... Read More absolutely wonderful to work with! Darlene was so patient with all our flood of emails with questions and details during the planning process, and Lauro made sure everything in our event space was set up exactly as we wanted it. I can't think of a single thing that didn't go as planned! The food (catered by Andrew Ormsby) was perfection! I can't say enough about what a great experience it was to have our wedding here! I would 100% recommend this venue for reception and/or ceremony, you can't go wrong working with Darlene & Lauro. They are excellent!

Best Wedding Venue, Ever!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 K C

City place offers multiple spaces for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They are all beautiful. We were able to have a ceremony space set up that felt like a church. The Director of Sales, Darlene, was refreshingly easy to work with, and very responsive to all of my... Read More questions. She takes care of you through out the wedding planning process. When it gets closer to the wedding, Lauro, the Service Manager joins Darlene in executing the final details of the food choices, set up, and time lines. Thanks to Darlene and Lauro and the Cityplace staff, everything ran smoothly for our ceremony rehearsal (set up only, we asked a family member to run the rehearsal), and again on the wedding day. From the time we arrived on the wedding day until we left after loading our car with our belongings; all the staff, bartenders, waiters, servers, assistants to Darlene and Lauro, and Darlene and Lauro themselves, were efficient, pleasant, always had a smile , and just took care of us and especially the bride and groom. The food was delicious, and beautifully displayed, and our guests loved it. I would not only recommend Cityplace Events, but after looking into multiple wedding venues in the Dallas area, I think Cityplace is the best you will find.

Magical wedding receptioo

Reviewed on 1/16/2016

Darlene and Lauro very professional and accommodating. Gorgeous venue with large entertaining spaces, dance floor. And stunning views! Delicious food with ongoing compliments. We chose beef medallions, lightly breaded chicken, asparagus and Ice cream sundaes. Metro DJ was... Read More perfect and works well with this venue. You will pay for this venue but it is worth every penny.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Katie F

The staff at Cityplace are so attentive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Darlene was so accommodating and so helpful from day one. I did not have a wedding planner and she helped so much when planning the small day of details. I could not have asked for a more... Read More professional and helpful group of people to work with. They were AMAZING!

2016-01-16T16:51:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that we were able to give you wonderful wedding day memories! Cheers! To a lifetime of love and happiness!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Loc T

We planned our wedding from Los Angeles and only visited 2 venues. We knew Cityplace was the one after our initial visit with Darlene. Darlene is so sweet and friendly and she answered my many questions promptly. She made planning from another state easy and was always there... Read More for me. Cityplace is a great place to hold your wedding because they really listen to what you want to do and then flawlessly execute the plan! On our wedding day, we worked with Lauro and he was fantastic! Everything was perfect on our wedding day and our families were so happy. We had our wedding in the 42nd floor Club room which is very elegant with amazing views of the downtown skyline. Our guests complimented us many times on how elegant and classy the venue was! Everyone enjoyed the food (we had buffet selections of: beef medallions, salmon in soy, chicken in mushroom sauce, red potatoes, and asparagus). Cityplace provided all the linens, Chivari chairs, table decorations, and other decor if needed- this really eliminated the need for any rentals! We HIGHLY recommend Cityplace Events for weddings.

2015-11-19T15:04:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Loc, for your kind words and for choosing Cityplace to host your reception! It was such a pleasure working with you and planning your special night! Our very best wishes to you and Richard for a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Unique Downtown Venue

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Kelly A

We used the 42nd Floor at CityPlace as the venue for our wedding reception. It was an extremely unique setting and had an amazing view of downtown at night as well as the sunset. We chose to use the Club side (the more wood-paneled, "Country Club-looking" side) over the Loft... Read More side (concrete floors, white walls & beautiful draped ceilings with chandeliers). The Club side had the downtown view and also a cool built-in bar area. We had about 210 guests in attendance and it still felt very roomy. The dance floor was the perfect size and the food was wonderful (we got lots of compliments about the food). Darlene and Lauro were our service directors for the evening and did an incredible job coordinating the reception. They were extremely professional and on top of every little detail, I had every confidence in their abilities so I could really just relax and enjoy the ceremony. The service staff was efficient as well - everyone was and and out of the buffet line in 20 minutes! Would ABSOLUTELY recommend CityPlace!

Cityplace

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Leslie O

Cityplace exceeded our expectations. The food was excellent and many of our guests commented on how good the food was (we had the carving station and morel stuffed chicken). Darlene and Bernice helped us throughout the process and they went well beyond our expectations in... Read More providing excellent service. Thanks to their efforts, and the staff from the bartenders to waitpersons, our reception was flawless. We highly recommend Cityplace as a wedding venue.

Wedding March 7, 2015

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Jessie C

This is a beautiful venue, with incredible staff at a very affordable price for the DFW area. Our wedding went off without a hiccup. I would however advise, hiring a month of or day of planner, if you do choose to use this venue. While they do provide staff and... Read More coordinators, things went much more smoothly with the additional help and relieved quite a bit of stress! All in all, A+ for City Place!

Cityplace is simply amazing!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Jenni M

Cityplace exceeded my expectations for my wedding reception! From the first day you walk in, you feel like they truly care to ensure your day is the best. Darlene Cope was an absolute JOY to work with. Lauro, the day-of service manager, was one of the most professional and... Read More amazing coordinator I have seen. He made sure everything was set up perfectly and ran on schedule throughout the evening. We have a fairly large wedding of 380 guests and I was worried about the dance floor being large enough. So I could visually see the room, Lauro and Cityplace staff set the room up in advance of how it would be for my reception. This was SUCH a nice gesture that they took the time to do that to make sure I was comfortable with the layout. We had our cocktail hour in the ballroom on the 42nd floor and the reception in the loft on the 42nd floor. The views were amazing! I have also heard raving reviews from our guests on how great the food was. I would recommend this venue to anyone!!! Thanks to all Cityplace staff for making my special day an absolute DREAM!

Cityplace is the way to go!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Sarah C

Cityplace is the way to go! Darlene and Lauro will take such good care of you. Every meeting we had with them was efficient and professional. They seek to serve and accommodate all you need. They were kind and sincere in all our interactions. I didn't have to worry about a thing... Read More on our big day! Thank you, Cityplace!

Fantastic venue

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 Laura M

We fell in love with the 42ND floor at Cityplace for our wedding. The venue is set up perfectly for weddings, and the view is fabulous. Darlene was great to work with from day 1. She was always quick to answer all of my questions and she stayed on top of all of the event... Read More details. Lauro was also excellent - he made sure everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding. Overall fantastic experience at Cityplace. The food was excellent and all of our guests kept complimenting us on how great the venue was. I highly recommend Cityplace!

AMAZING venue

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Amanda G

I can't say enough good things about Cityplace Events! It was literally the perfect venue for our wedding. The views were amazing (we used the entire 42nd floor for our ceremony and reception), the rooms were beautiful, and the service was unbeatable. All of our guests had a... Read More wonderful time. Darlene was absolutely wonderful during the planning process. She quickly responded to any questions I had and went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding went perfectly! You can tell that she loves her job! She was so sweet and such a pleasure to work with! Lauro was our service director and was also wonderful. The entire night went smoothly- not a single thing went wrong! Andrew Ormsbry does the catering at Cityplace. The food is to die for! Our guests LOVED the dinner selections. I would highly recommend Cityplace Events!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Mariana G

I worked with Darlene and Lauro. They are very kind and super helpful and attentive. When I needed reserved signs for 4 tables 1 hour before guests went into the reception Lauro took care of it. They always made sure my husband and I were taken care of and that everything went... Read More on schedule. Everyone loved the venue, the service, the food and amazing view. I'm greatful for all their help in making my wedding day a memoral experience.

Great venue, people and food!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Meredith H

Darlene was great from day one! She really helped me out as much as she could. Lauro was my Service Director and I couldn't have been more pleased with him. I had so many compliments on the venue, staff and food. The food was great and I would definitely recommend this venue to... Read More anyone.

Phenomenal Venue all around!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Whitney G

We contracted with CityPlace around 14 months before our wedding day. Through every step of the planning process, Darlene, Imelda, Johnny, and Lauro were immensely helpful. Any efforts to contact them were quickly returned, and they all went above and beyond to help us many... Read More times. Service director, Lauro, is the best of the best. From providing helpful suggestions on room layout to putting out wedding favors and making sure our drinks were full all night, Lauro was with us every step of the way. I truly cannot say enough kind words about him and his attitude of service. The food we selected was excellent and received rave reviews from our guests. (We selected the chicken empanadas, tuna tea sandwiches, Waygu beef, bacon wrapped shrimp, spinach salad with oranges, buttermilk fried chicken, Shinerbock beef, gratin potatoes, grilled vegetables). The views were breathtaking from our ceremony space on the 24th floor and reception space in the 42nd floor club. Overall, every single aspect of our wedding was beautiful and memorable because of the hard work of the staff at CityPlace. We toured quite a few venues and ultimately chose CityPlace because of how warm and friendly Darlene was when she gave us the initial tour. Little did we know that every person from parking attendants to bartenders would also be this way. We are so thrilled to have had our wedding and reception here and highly recommend it!

Wedding

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Rachel E

The staff at City Place is awesome!! It is a beautiful place to have your wedding and the staff made it even better! Darlene, the Event Director, was such a blessing and extremely helpful. She was also readily available to assist as needed and answered our questions right away.... Read More Lauro and Jason, the Service Directors are incredible!! The staff works soo hard to make sure the family and guests are happy and they are amazing at their jobs. Truly a 5 Star evening!

Unforgettable Evening

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Emily D

The 42nd Floor Club at the Tower at Cityplace was an absolutely wonderful place to have our wedding reception! They provided everything - the set-up, break down, catering, staff, security, tables, linens, etc, which made choosing the venue an extremely convenient and easy... Read More decision. The Club side is such a gorgeous and traditional looking space with a breathtaking evening view of the Dallas skyline. The venue’s Wedding Sales Director was wonderful to work with and was able to make us feel comfortable and confident that we chose Cityplace for our reception venue. She gave us vendor recommendations, took the initiative to periodically check-in with us, coordinated the food tastings and detail walkthroughs, followed-up with our vendors, and always remained available for all of our questions. Although it was a challenge to find convenient times to schedule the food tasting and detail walkthroughs, she was still able to coordinate appointment times during everyone’s busy work weeks. When we wanted to change and upgrade the wine offerings, she was extremely accommodating and worked closely with the bar manager to ensure that we were taken care of. Our Service Director was also a pleasure to work with and you could immediately tell that he has extensive experience with coordinating wedding receptions, as he was very knowledgeable and offered ideas and guidance throughout the planning process, which we very much appreciated. Also, the in-house catering provided by Andrew Ormsby was delicious – and we are still receiving so many wonderful compliments. Looking back on our actual wedding reception not one small thing went wrong – it was a perfectly spectacular evening! We would definitely recommend using this venue to any bride and groom looking for a well-executed and worry-free reception with first class service, amazing food quality, and an overall gorgeous venue/view. Thank you again for an unforgettable evening!!

CityPlace

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Tran V

I just got married at CityPlace this June and I have to say that my experience was fantastic! Lauro, the wedding coordinator for our wedding was incredibly accommodating and detailed. Darlene, who we also worked with was great about keeping in contact and answering our... Read More questions. We received NUMEROUS compliments on the food that they served and everyone was full. We had out reception in the 42nd floor loft and it was the perfect size for our large wedding, and the view is beautiful at night.

Start a Conversation!