Claire's Fashions Inc

Located in Wilmington, Delaware, Claire's Fashions has been providing Delaware and the surrounding tri-state area with the best in women's fashions and outstanding customer service, for over 20 years. Claire's specializes in apparel and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, bridal mother and guests.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses

1312 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE

Claire's Fashions Inc was the best place to start and end my wedding dress search!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 jesse b

Unlike most brides, shopping for a wedding dress was not something I was looking forward to doing. Fortunately, I chose Claire's Fashions Inc as my first stop, and I'm very happy I did. My Bridal Consultant, Samantha, was wonderful! She helped to make it a painless process by... Read More quickly collecting all of the dresses that I asked to see, and she even pulled some of her favorites for me to try on. She was great at clipping larger dresses to fit my body, and she was extremely polite when giving her opinion. After trying on about fifteen dresses, I left the boutique with two favorites, and I was also able to find the perfect dress for my nine bridesmaids. A few weeks later, I ventured to another boutique where I tried to top the two gowns that I loved from Claire's, but it was impossible. I soon returned to Claire's on my own knowing that I had to choose between two beautiful gowns. Being that I am horrible at making big decisions, I slipped in and out of both dresses multiple times. Samantha was nothing but patient with me and helped to calm me down when the stress was overwhelming. After an hour and a half of confusion, I finally followed my intuition and purchased a gorgeous David Tutera gown. I am nothing but thrilled with my final decision, and I cannot wait to wear my dress down the aisle. I also look forward to returning to Claire's to work with Samantha and all of my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kelly C

I was so pleasantly surprised at how great of an experience I had at Claire's in Delaware! Marbetty was our attendant, and she was amazing ! So upbeat and positive and eager to find something I loved! I went with my mom & sister and we were in the upstairs shared bridal room... Read More which was spacious and decorated nicely. I loved that they had a binder with all the pictures of all the dresses in stock so you could easily see what you would be able to try on. I was SO happy to find my dress and had a great experience there, would recommend to anyone in the area ! Only downside is they do not do in house alterations, which I guess could be a positive if you have somewhere in mind you want to use for alterations. Great experience , thank you so much Claire's for my beautiful gown !!

Future Mrs!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 megan s

Claire's Fashions has a great variety of bridal gowns and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. The first dress I tried on ended up being the ONE! I could not have had a more positive wonderful experience:)

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Lauren B

I purchased my wedding gown from Claire's and I would absolutely recommend them. I had a wonderful experience and was so impressed by the quantity and quality of gowns they had available (and also in my price range!). My consultant Jackie S brought me a HUGE binder full of... Read More photos of gowns to look through and choose which ones I wanted to try on. She was very attentive to what I liked and disliked about each one and made the whole process easy and enjoyable. The salon had plenty of room for the family members I brought with me to sit as well. I will definitely be returning with my bridesmaids to look for their dresses too.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Mykiesha P

Claire's Fashion is the first and only place I went to for my bridal dress. Kelsey had great customer service and a lot of patients. I would recommend any bride to be too get your dress from the best CLAIRE'S FASHION!!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Alicia D

I loved this store! They have a huge book filled with all the sample gowns they carry, which made it really easy to find gowns that I wanted to try on. The staff is super helpful and did not pressure me to but anything when I was split between 2 dresses. I would definitely... Read More recommend any bride to go there!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Lauren T

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Claire's! I went in for my first visit looking for bridesmaid dresses and Marbetty was wonderful! She listened to what I was looking for, took her time with us, and was nothing but helpful. She had extra time and let me try on... Read More some bridal gowns too. I accidentally fell in love with a gown I never thought I'd like because she knew the shape would look good on me. I went back in later for an actual bridal appointment, again with Marbetty, and after several more dresses, still loved the original gown. She listened to everything that I wanted in a gown, pulled ones I wanted to try, and also pulled ones that sounded similar to what I was looking for. In the end, Marbetty actually found the dress of my dreams and worked miracles so that I could get it!

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Jennifer M

This salon has a great selection of dresses for good prices. Their sales associates are knowledgeable and very helpful. I had Chloe help me with my bridal dress shopping. She was amazing! She is so bubbly and outgoing, and really gives you honest advice when shopping. I... Read More explained a little of what I liked and the designer I liked and she picked out exactly the types of dresses I had in mind. I of course loved everything I tried on. Since it took me a while to finally decide, I had several appointments on several different days and they never pressured me to buy something. After about my 4th visit there, I finally decided on a dress (really stuck between 2 dresses). I could not be happier with my choice and I absolutely love it! I also bought my veil and a headpiece there. If you buy your dress there, they offer a discount on anything else you buy. I ordered my dress in September and it arrived in February. They recommend a few seamstress options for alterations (one is right down the road). Overall I am so happy with my experience at Claires! They made the entire process so enjoyable! I absolutely loved my dress and felt like a princess on my wedding day! Definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Brandy A

I had an amazing experience at Claire's Fashion with Sharlyn. She knew exactly what accessories to pull to make me really feel like a bride! This was my first stop wedding dress shopping and I couldn't have been happier walking out with my dream dress in less than 3 hours! I... Read More would recommend anyone to Claire's!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kate T

I drove down from Philly just to go to Claire's! My sisters and mom came with me and we had our own private little room. Lauren was so great and patient (I'm very indecisive!). She made sure to help me pick out dresses within my budget. I would highly recommend this place to... Read More anyone!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Jessica D

Wow, I cannot say enough good things about Claire's and my consultant Cyrena! This was the first place we came for my dress, and when I left I had found my dream dress! They were very accommodating for my large entourage (8 people) and really made us all feel comfortable. I was... Read More allowed to tab as many dresses as I liked in the binder, and Cyrena did a great job of pulling things I'd like. Whenever I gave feedback on a dress, she would pull another dress based on what I had said. In the end I was torn between two dresses but she was very encouraging and reassured me that I was doing okay! She also got a crinoline and a hoop for me to try under the dresses, since I mentioned I like big poofy dresses :) I was able to try on the dress I went with three times, and just knew it was the dress for me!! thank you to Claire's and Cyrena for helping me find my dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015

Claire's Fashions is a hidden gem in Delaware! I brought my two sisters along while I tried on wedding dresses for the first time last weekend, and we had a blast! Going into the day I did not think I would be walking out having had purchased my wedding dress- but I did! The... Read More environment in the bridal suite was cozy and fun. Shana and the other consultants were energetic, sweet, and made the wedding dress shopping experience really enjoyable and pressure free. Claire's had almost every dress on my list and I am so happy that I was able to find THE ONE while I was there! Thank you for the great wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Samantha M

They have so many dresses to pick from & the staff is so helpful! My consultant, Marbetty, was wonderful to work with and helped me find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Lauren P

I just bought my Allure wedding gown at Claire's this past weekend and had an AWESOME experience! Jackie was my consultant and I could not have asked for a better person to help me say "yes" to the dress! She was very attentive. I have tried on gowns at two other places... Read More including David's Bridal and had horrible experiences with unprofessional, inattentive sales persons. I highly recommend Claire's!

Great Job

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Jaclyn D

They worked with me so closely and were really easy to contact and made everyone feel amazing. They made me feel so special when I came in to try my dress on!

Amazing Experience!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Kathleen B

Being a plus-sized bride can be a little nerve-wracking, as you feel cornered into big box stores for your dress. That is, until I fell in love with a gown online and just HAD to try it on. While at another boutique that sold Allure gowns, I was told by one of the girls to try... Read More Claire's, as they carry majority of the Allure line. I called, scheduled an appointment and drove the 2 hours from my house to find the perfect gown. Once I got there, met Jackie, and tried on my dream dress, it truly was a fairy tale come true. The gown was more gorgeous and perfect than I could imagine. Jackie was so helpful and genuine with her opinion and words. I made a small deposit, went back and ordered the gown and it will be here in September for my wedding in October 2016. I was also impressed with the cost of my gown. It was originally around $860 but because my appointment was on a trunk show weekend and I put down a small deposit that day, I received a 10% off discount! This discount brought my dress to $775 and with the cost of shipping, my dress is just above $800! A good quality dress, great help, and great prices?! Yes, please! Love Claire's!

Great boutique!

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Priscilla K

I had a wonderful experience at Claire's! The girls are so sweet and helpful. I'll admit I was nervous because they are all so young, but they really know what they're doing, and were excellent at translating my ideas into an incredible selection. My mother was not at the... Read More appointment when I found "the dress" (I worked with Shana that day and definitely recommend her), and the shop offered us a special appointment before they opened just so I could try it on for her.

Mature Bride, Great Experience

Reviewed on 2/12/2015

This is my second wedding and I am in my 50's. I love fashion but was not looking forward to choosing "the dress" for my wedding day, because I assumed it would be a long and difficult process. I arrived at Claire's not really knowing if I would choose bridal, bridesmaid or... Read More special occasion dress. My consultant was Jackie - she was perfect (mature, good judgment and savvy). Jackie helped me try on a range of options and I ended up with a lovely bridal sheath -with a gold charmeuse underslip so that the color really complimented my skin, hair and desire to not "be in white". The dress is perfect and I was so surprised that in 2 hours I had chosen and ordered a dress. Thank you Jackie and Claire's

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Ashley J

I said yes to the dress at Claire's. My consultant Lindsay was fabulous. She made the experience truly magical. She listened to my needs and added input without being pushy. I cannot say enough great things about my experience!

Shana was great!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Caitlyn S

Just purchased my wedding gown at Claire's and Shana was fantastic! She made sure to stick with gowns in my budget, gave great advice and was very attentive. Had a great time working with her and trying on all the gowns this store has to offer. Prices here are fantastic, very... Read More budget friendly! It was very nice to receive an email detailing the shipping of my gown as well as the add on I wanted. Great discounts when purchasing here, all in all would recommend to anyone and would definitely say to request Shana!

Amazing dresses!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Michelle I

I went to a couple of other stores before going to Claires to look for my wedding dress, but ended up falling in love with one there. I worked with Khloe who is fantastic, she made me and my large group feel comfortable and at home. Unlike other stores where you look at all the... Read More dresses on hangers at Claires you look at a book and tag the dresses you want to try on. I tagged a lot maybe 15 but the dress that I ended up getting was one that Khloe pulled on her own for me. Everything about the process was great and the dresses were much more affordable than the other stores I went to. Definitely give Claires a try!!

dream dress

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Cassie J

I had a great experience getting my wedding dress at Claires. I found the store while looking online for an Allure dress I loved but could not find anywhere. Claires had it and also had a great selection of their dresses on their website, which was nice since it's helpful to see... Read More what is going to be at the store. At the appointment my consultant, Lauren, was great. She had me look through a book of all their dresses and pick as many as I wanted to try on. I loved so many of the dresses and the prices were great. I ended up getting the dress I had wanted from the beginning and can't wait to wear it at my wedding!

Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

I had a great experience at Claire's picking out my bridal dress. They made it a very intimate experience, they were able to accommodate all 7 people I wanted to come along with me. The consultants were very helpful, my consultant was Sam and she was very pleasant, nice and... Read More professional. I was actually told about Claires from someone else who had a great experience there and it did not disappoint.

Love this Store!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Kali G

I love the separate area they have for the Bridal party. It makes you feel comfortable and calm while finding the perfect dress. They allow you to pick dresses you want and they will pick a couple they think you would like. I found the perfect dress on my first visit!

Bridal Gown

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Christen K

I went to Claire's Fashions hoping to find my wedding dress, and I was so happy I did! Cyrena was wonderful helping me find the perfect dress for an outdoor beach wedding--all the dresses she had me try on were light yet still detailed and elegant, exactly what I wanted. The... Read More gowns were all absolutely gorgeous, and I found THE DRESS at Claire's. I'm so excited to wear it at my wedding!

Meet The Manager

Sharlyn

Sharlyn has been with Claire's Fashions for 14 years. Over these 14 years she has been great with helping newly engaged couples make their wedding day very special and memorable. Starting with finding the bride her dream dress with the perfect veil and accessories, matching colors and style of bridesmaids, making a flower girl feel excited to be apart of the brides big day, having a mom look great next to her beautiful daughter on her wedding day, down to the groomsmen looking spiffy in a tux and color to match the maids. Look for her at all the Bridal shows too for a chance to win giftcards!

TO Claire's Fashions Inc