Bridal Boutique

Located in Wilmington, Delaware, Claire's Fashions Inc. has been providing women in Delaware and the surrounding tri-state area with outstanding Bridal and Social Occasion fashions for over 30 great years. At Claire's Fashions we are committed to providing our customers with the very best customer service and a pleasurable shopping experience. In 2016, Claire's Fashions was named the winner for Best Bridal Boutique (we also won in 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015) and Best Eveningwear Boutique, in Delaware Today's Best of Delaware issue. Claire's was also the winner of the Best Cocktail and Evening Wear Retailer Award in the 1st annual Delaware Fashion Awards. At Claire's Fashions we feature gowns, dresses, upscale casual separates and related fashion accessories.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1312 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE (302) 798-1312

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Judy

Amazing, just amazing. I had a very specific look in mind for my wedding and I searched high and low. Before Claire's, I visited about 7-8 shops, but I never came close to finding "the one." ENTER CLAIRE'S. First off, their selection is AMAZING. The suite where you try on... Read More gowns is also so intimate and quiet. But most importantly, Samantha was incredible. The first dress she pulled out for me was it. On top of that, Samantha had a great attitude and seemed really invested in helping me find my gown. Thanks, Samantha (and Claire's)! Last but not least, I have to give another shout out to Claire's as it so graciously agreed to honor a promotion for my dress that was issued a couple of days after my purchase. If thats not customer service, I don't know what is.

Future Mrs!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 megan s

Claire's Fashions has a great variety of bridal gowns and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. The first dress I tried on ended up being the ONE! I could not have had a more positive wonderful experience:)

Claire's Fashions Inc was the best place to start and end my wedding dress search!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 jesse b

Unlike most brides, shopping for a wedding dress was not something I was looking forward to doing. Fortunately, I chose Claire's Fashions Inc as my first stop, and I'm very happy I did. My Bridal Consultant, Samantha, was wonderful! She helped to make it a painless process by... Read More quickly collecting all of the dresses that I asked to see, and she even pulled some of her favorites for me to try on. She was great at clipping larger dresses to fit my body, and she was extremely polite when giving her opinion. After trying on about fifteen dresses, I left the boutique with two favorites, and I was also able to find the perfect dress for my nine bridesmaids. A few weeks later, I ventured to another boutique where I tried to top the two gowns that I loved from Claire's, but it was impossible. I soon returned to Claire's on my own knowing that I had to choose between two beautiful gowns. Being that I am horrible at making big decisions, I slipped in and out of both dresses multiple times. Samantha was nothing but patient with me and helped to calm me down when the stress was overwhelming. After an hour and a half of confusion, I finally followed my intuition and purchased a gorgeous David Tutera gown. I am nothing but thrilled with my final decision, and I cannot wait to wear my dress down the aisle. I also look forward to returning to Claire's to work with Samantha and all of my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Stacie B

Dolores should be your go to every time! She is so helpful and down the earth. She made my dress shopping experience wonderful. I shopped around and nobody compared to the customer service provided by Dolores and Claire's.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Lauren G

I rarely write reviews, but just had to write about my experience at Claire's. Highly recommend for many reasons!!! First, I live in the Philly area, and the Wilmington location was not far, and easy to find. Second, I really loved the fact that they give you a book with... Read More pictures of ALL of their available dresses (believe me, they have a lot!) so you can flip through and mark off which ones you'd like to try on. It was so much easier than going through racks and racks of tulle and lace! But most of all, the best part of my experience was my consultant, Dolores. I felt welcome as soon as I met her; she was energetic, supportive, and so funny! I tried on a few dresses; I was hesitant about trying on the last dress, because I didn't love it on the hanger. But Dolores encouraged me to try it and I'm SO glad that she did - it was the dress I ended up buying! I probably wouldn't have tried it on if it weren't for her encouragement. Beautiful dresses, reasonable prices, amazing salespeople. I'm so excited to go back in February for my bridesmaids dresses - plus if you purchase your dress there, they give 15% off to bridesmaids & MOB.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Pam D

I wish I would have come here first to find my dress! From setting up the appointment, to trying on dresses and finding the perfect dress Claire's was perfection. Carmella helped me during my appointment and she was wonderful. Not only does she have a great sense of humor but... Read More she paid attention and actually listened to what I was searching for. I would recommend all brides to give this shop a shot.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Kimmy B

I had been to half a dozen other bridal shops before Claire's and was so over dress shopping but I finally found THE ONE at Claire's. Natalie was so helpful, patient and sweet. She along with my family really helped me with my decision. I would highly recommend Claire's!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Kathleen P

The absolute best place to go for Bride and her bridal party. Every consultant was great!! Our favorite was Jackie!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Assia D

So I had already went to about 2-3 bridal stores prior to coming to Claire's; I also want to mention that the shops I went to didn't carry nice dresses in a dress size 14+ it was infuriating! However, I was able to get a feel for what I liked and didn't like so it was easy to... Read More narrow my choices and not feel as overwhelmed. Lauren took my appointment that day and I could not be happier! She was my bridal angel in disguise because we tried on SO MANY dresses (in MY size nonetheless), she listened to all of my concerns and ideas and she was able to really narrow down the perfect dress. As soon as I tried my dress on I knew it was the one! Since I came by myself for the appointment I wanted my mom to bless the dress so when I called that same day to see if they had an available appointment they said I could literally stop by a few hours later with her, and it was all golden from there. This was the most hassle-free and easy exchange I've made in my life when I thought it would be the most daunting. Everyone needs to go Claire's at least once - they're definitely worth the experience, plus everyone is amazing and really nice there! :) Thank you Lauren!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Abby C

I went to Claire's knowing which dress I wanted to try on. It was the first one I tried on, and I absolutely loved it. I ended up trying on several other dresses and even went to another store just to see other options. After contemplating and stressing over which dress I... Read More wanted, I went back to the first dress I tried on. Samantha was my consultant, and she was absolutely wonderful. She made the experience one that I will never forget, and I could not have asked for a better person to help me find the perfect dress. She was extremely encouraging and patient with me as I tried on the same two dresses multiple times! The whole time she knew which dress I was going to pick. She knew so much about everything, and was so helpful. I'm so glad I found my dress at Claire's. Now, I just can't wait to see it and try it on!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Kara H

Claire’s was the closest place that carried a certain designer I liked (Stella York), and I read a bunch of great reviews. I’m so glad I chose to go to Claire’s! Catherine was so nice and picked a handful of different dresses based on what I liked. She really seemed to... Read More understand what I liked style wise and within our budget. I never once felt rushed or uncomfortable; we had a great day! The bridal suite was upstairs, and more private which was nice. They seemed to have quite a large selection of dresses. I’m highly considering going back for Bridesmaids dresses! Claire’s was the first and last place I went wedding dress shopping, and I couldn’t be happier! I said yes to the dress at Claire’s!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Tanya B

Claire's was the second store I went to as I was looking for a wedding gown. Upon my arrival I was greeted right away by my consultant Jackie. I have to say that Jackie was the absolute best!! She listened to what I wanted and looked at pictures that I showed her of the type of... Read More dress that I was looking for. Immediately she gathered about 4 or 5 gowns for me to try. I have to honestly say I liked them all but the dress she purposely saved for last was EXACTLY what I was looking for!! As soon as I tried it on i was in love with it and Jackie knew it. Everyone at the boutique was awesome and so nice. I even got my bridesmaids dresses from there too. I would highly recommend Claire's to any bride looking for the perfect gown!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Megan M

Jackie is absolutely wonderful ! She made my experience so special and I can't wait for my dress to come in !

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kate G

I came into the salon with a larger group and big expectations for finding my dress. Courtney did an amazing job managing my group and keeping the appointment fun and light even when I was feeling stressed. I had came in with a specific dress in mind and Courtney could tell... Read More immediately it was my dress. This store has so many beautiful options to say my head was swimming is an understatment. After sleeping on it, I knew I had to go back and try on my dress. Claire's made every effort and was able to squeeze me into an appointment even on a booked trunk show weekend. Claire's and Courtney were an awesome experience and Im so thankful I found my dress!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Samantha T

I went to Claire's to find my dress and I could not rave enough about the experience I had! My consultant, Dolores, was so bubbly and full of life and energy that truly made me feel special! Aside from her captivating personality, she helped me find "the one" by helping me... Read More decipher which style looked best on me, boosting my self-confidence to remind me that I look beautiful in these beautiful dresses and provided honest feedback when I would narrow my choices down! I felt that she saw the vision I had for myself in how I wanted to look on my wedding day, pulling dresses that achieved said vision! Claire's has a BEAUTIFUL and unique selection of dresses to choose from that made it nearly impossible to decide! I also love that you are able to look through the dresses and pick which ones you want to try on instead of only having someone pick them for you! It was a wonderful day but Claire's made it memorable! I will be going back this week to find my bridesmaids dresses there as well! They also have a great selection for that and offer 15% off for your girls if you purchase your gown from them!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Jaclyn N

Sam Taylor was the one that helped me pick out my wedding dress and she was fantastic!! I was a little anxious because I wanted to find the perfect dress and I couldn't of asked for a better experience! Highly recommend, especially when they are having a trunk show!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

I highly recommend this shop. I am a young bride who had a certain dress style in mind but could not find the perfect dress. I had gone to davids bridal and was not at all happy with the selection in store or the customer service . When I came to Claire’s it was so much more... Read More personable and relaxed. Natalie did such an amazing job helping me find the dress of my dreams. She was so helpful and relatable. She definitely made me feel like a bride, but more than that. She made me feel like a person not just a sale. She was kind and genuine and I don’t think I would have the dress of my dreams if it wasn’t for her. Also, they don’t just stop there. They also give you a discount on all other items you buy from their shop to make sure you have everything you need. For all brides out there; I would skip the chain stores and start here.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Dawn G

I had a couple of appointments set up, but I knew when I put on the 2nd dress Carmella pulled for me, it was the one! Carmella was absolutely wonderful and made me feel so comfortable and confident and was super knowledgeable and so helpful!! Beautiful options and an amazing... Read More experience!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kylie C

Absolutely LOVED Claire's. Can't say enough good things! First, they have a great bridal suite area that is private and comfortable for family and perfect place to try dresses. They let you choose your styles from a book and then pull dresses for you- and they really listen to... Read More preferences and budget and pull dresses accordingly. They had an amazing selection and they were the first place I went to that actually had my style. I loved Carmella- she was so much fun and helpful. BY FAR best experience. Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jaclyn S

I went here a few weeks ago, and it was my 4th place to try on wedding dresses. I'd suggest going to this place second so you have an idea of the type of style you like, but you really don't need to. They have these two huge binders, and you literally just tab every dress you... Read More want to try on. The selection was unlike anything I've seen. My consultant Natalie was wonderful! She was so helpful, very polite, and gave me the books to look through while we were waiting for my room to open up (we got there a bit early). I didn't ever feel rushed, and she was so helpful letting me re try on dresses, and really helped narrow things down. I'd recommend everyone to buy their wedding gown here!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Lauren W

Claire’s was amazing to work with. I worked with Jackie and her experience and expertise really shined. She asked a few questions and pulled so many dresses that were exactly as I described I wanted. I found my dream dress there and they have a huge selections. Prices are so... Read More reasonable! Definitely would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christine P

My bridesmaids bought their perfect dresses from Claire's. The dresses were beautiful and came in with time to spare! All dresses were ordered in one lot so the colors would match. Claire's was easy to work with, I took one bridesmaid and her mini-me to look at dresses, then... Read More we sent out pictures and there was a unanimous decision. Claire's was willing to bring us in dress after dress!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Corine F

I loved everything about Claire's! They really make you feel special during the entire process. I got my bridesmaids dresses there as well, and I was a little worried about the fact that most of my bridesmaids live a few hours away and would not be able to come in. However, they... Read More made everything so easy for them all to submit their measurements and have me approve everything before they ordered. They even shipped the dresses to their homes which was a relief for me that I didn't have to pick up the dresses and mail them myself. Thank you to everyone at Claire's and we cannot wait to go back when my sister gets married!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kathryn M

After looking at a few locations for my dress and being told that I was going to "have a hard time finding my dress" and then coming to Claire's and finding 3 dresses in a matter of minutes! From the start it was an amazing experience. From the moment we walked in the door we... Read More were greeted by friendly and engaging employees. From there we were taken on a brief tour of the store up to the bridal suites where my consultant Shannon greeted us! Shannon was AWESOME! She was young and very knowledgable. When we visited, Shannon had just come back from a bridal expo/show and was discussing all of the new items they were ordering and was very knowledgable on current trends. I also appreciated Shannon's insightfulness and kind words while selecting a dress. I would recommend to anyone and everyone to make the trip to Claire's. Claire's does things a little different than what I had experienced at other boutiques. Rather than searching through racks and rack of heavy white dresses, you look through binders of dresses that are organized by designer with prices and sizes listed. This was very helpful to be able to see the dress on someone before selecting it. The consultant than pulls the dresses you have selected as well as any others she believes are similar. I cannot express enough how wonderful my experience at Claire's Fashions was! Amazing staff, beautiful location, and a plethora of stunning dresses!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jess O

Samantha was a DREAM. Me and my bridesmaids absolutely loved her! She listened to my wants and needs, pieced together what I was liking, and in the end a dress she picked was THE ONE! Can't say enough good things about Samantha. I Highly recommend her!