Bridal Boutique

Located in Wilmington, Delaware, Claire's Fashions has been providing Delaware and the surrounding tri-state area with the best in women's fashions and outstanding customer service, for over 20 years. Claire's specializes in apparel and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, bridal mother and guests.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

1312 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kelly C

I was so pleasantly surprised at how great of an experience I had at Claire's in Delaware! Marbetty was our attendant, and she was amazing ! So upbeat and positive and eager to find something I loved! I went with my mom & sister and we were in the upstairs shared bridal room... Read More which was spacious and decorated nicely. I loved that they had a binder with all the pictures of all the dresses in stock so you could easily see what you would be able to try on. I was SO happy to find my dress and had a great experience there, would recommend to anyone in the area ! Only downside is they do not do in house alterations, which I guess could be a positive if you have somewhere in mind you want to use for alterations. Great experience , thank you so much Claire's for my beautiful gown !!

Future Mrs!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 megan s

Claire's Fashions has a great variety of bridal gowns and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. The first dress I tried on ended up being the ONE! I could not have had a more positive wonderful experience:)

Claire's Fashions Inc was the best place to start and end my wedding dress search!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 jesse b

Unlike most brides, shopping for a wedding dress was not something I was looking forward to doing. Fortunately, I chose Claire's Fashions Inc as my first stop, and I'm very happy I did. My Bridal Consultant, Samantha, was wonderful! She helped to make it a painless process by... Read More quickly collecting all of the dresses that I asked to see, and she even pulled some of her favorites for me to try on. She was great at clipping larger dresses to fit my body, and she was extremely polite when giving her opinion. After trying on about fifteen dresses, I left the boutique with two favorites, and I was also able to find the perfect dress for my nine bridesmaids. A few weeks later, I ventured to another boutique where I tried to top the two gowns that I loved from Claire's, but it was impossible. I soon returned to Claire's on my own knowing that I had to choose between two beautiful gowns. Being that I am horrible at making big decisions, I slipped in and out of both dresses multiple times. Samantha was nothing but patient with me and helped to calm me down when the stress was overwhelming. After an hour and a half of confusion, I finally followed my intuition and purchased a gorgeous David Tutera gown. I am nothing but thrilled with my final decision, and I cannot wait to wear my dress down the aisle. I also look forward to returning to Claire's to work with Samantha and all of my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Mandy C

I said yes to the dress at Claire's! They were very easy to make an appointment and my appointment went GREAT. I worked with Cyrena who helped me find "the one". We had the entire bridal boutique to ourselves which was nice and I loved that they had me look through a book of... Read More dresses they carry so you could see what it looks like on an actual person! It helped narrow my choices greatly. Cyrena knew the dresses so well and was able to make new selections based on what I was liking. The prices were FANTASTIC for the dresses. It was also a very easy process to order. I wish they had an onsite seamstress but they have recommendations so that helps. I am beyond thrilled with Claire's and am so happy they helped me find my dress!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Nicole H

My experience at Claire's Bridal was fabulous ! My consultant Amanda was on the ball with picking out styles hat fit my taste and my budget. I ended up finding the perfect dress there :)

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Brittany C

I had the best experience trying on wedding gowns at Claire's Fashions. I went to a David's Bridal before this and had a horrible experience. Claire's was exactly what I wanted. There was a nice and cozy little area for my family and friends to sit, and there wasn't a bunch of... Read More other brides and families around watching. My consultant Carmella was incredible. She was so sweet and helpful and spent as much time as I needed to find the perfect dress. I will be telling every bride-to-be that I know to make this their first stop on their hunt for their dress!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Judy

Amazing, just amazing. I had a very specific look in mind for my wedding and I searched high and low. Before Claire's, I visited about 7-8 shops, but I never came close to finding "the one." ENTER CLAIRE'S. First off, their selection is AMAZING. The suite where you try on... Read More gowns is also so intimate and quiet. But most importantly, Samantha was incredible. The first dress she pulled out for me was it. On top of that, Samantha had a great attitude and seemed really invested in helping me find my gown. Thanks, Samantha (and Claire's)! Last but not least, I have to give another shout out to Claire's as it so graciously agreed to honor a promotion for my dress that was issued a couple of days after my purchase. If thats not customer service, I don't know what is.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Ali F

I worked with Carmella today and had a wonderful experience! She is clearly experienced at what she does!! First off, Claire's has been the only bridal salon (out of 3) that did not make me feel panicked (or make comments) that I was shopping for a dress with a wedding 6 months... Read More away. She selected dresses that could arrive on time and continually checked the computer to ensure that what I liked would be available when I needed it. I only had to try on four dresses before putting on "the one!" Carmella listened to what I did and did not like about the first dresses and promptly pulled out the perfect dress. This has been the most pleasant part of wedding planning. Will be returning next week with my bridesmaids to pick out their dresses. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Taylor S

Sam was so helpful to my entire party! She took her time helping us choose dresses, pulling them, and helping make the process of choosing a dress so much less stressful. She put not only me, but my mother, grandmother, and two bridesmaids at ease, and even helped my bridesmaids... Read More choose dresses. She was absolutely phenomenal, and far exceeded any expectations I had.

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Chelsea L

My fiancé and I are having a fast engagement and with only 6 months to our wedding I needed to find a dress fast. I went to a few stores and had come up short, then spur of the moment I decided to make an appointment at Claire's. They were booked, but took my number and said... Read More they'd call if they had any cancellations. A few hours later I got a call saying a slot opened up. I'm so happy it worked out because I found my dress! I worked with Carmella and she was fantastic. She pulled dresses I chose and from what I liked or disliked she would pull more dresses. Carmella understood what I was looking for and actually pulled the dress I loved! I highly recommend Claire's!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Mary T

Jackie was incredible! She respected my price point (below $1,500), showed me a TON of dresses, and narrowed down choices based off of my feedback. In the end, I said yes to the dress! I would absolutely suggest anyone go there for their wedding gown.

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Amy L

Alex at Claires is the best!! They were super accommodating with me to try dresses on in the bridesmaids room so my grandmother who is in a wheelchair could enjoy the experience with me. All I was looking for were dresses with tons of rhinestones and I can't believe the big... Read More selection they had! Not only was Alex super sweet, she knew exactly what I was looking for only after being with me for about 15-20 mins. I'm even more excited for our big day thanks to her!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Jeffrey B

Claire's doesn't look big from the outside but they have an enormous amount of dresses in every price range in the showroom. Carmela was super helpful and really understood what type of gown I was looking for. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Catherine B

My experience at Claire's was so much fun! I started by going through a catalogue and selecting a number of gowns that piqued my interest. They have a beautiful and extensive collection, at many price ranges. I was nervous about falling in love with a gown that I couldn't... Read More afford, as my husband and I were on a budget, but they have the catalogue set-up so I was able to go through and without looking at the gown itself, flag the pages of the gowns I could afford. The whole process was stress-free, and FUN!!! We all had a great time! The staff was helpful and knowledgeable and answered any questions me and my entourage had. Cyrena was especially great! We all loved her! Each and every time I went back for a fitting, the staff was helpful and polite! I will definitely go to Claire's for gown/dress shopping in the future. And I would definitely recommend Claire's to anyone shopping for a wedding gown!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Katie S

If I could give them a higher rating, I would! I bought my wedding dress from Claire's last week (2/13/16). They were so helpful and Danielle was fabulous! They were a little busy downstairs (prom season approaching) but once you go upstairs it is charming and personal. I went... Read More with a group on 1/4/16 and tried on 10+ plus gowns, I couldn't choose between two gorgeous gowns because one was an Ivory and I would be ordering champagne- THEY CONTACTED THE COMPANY AND GOT THE CHAMPAGNE DRESS IN SO I COULD TRY IT ON! So when I went back on 2/13 I had the real life comparison and not a guessing game! I will post again after my dress comes in in July!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Andrea C

I had a wonderful experience at Claire's! The consultants there are absolutely amazing! I found the dress I wanted after only trying a few on. Claire's made sure I had exactly what I wanted and answered all and any questions I had. They even contacted me to advise when my... Read More gown would be shipping, which was a lot earlier then I expected! I am happy to say that now my bridal party will be lucky enough to get their dresses from Claire's as well! Thank you again to the wonderful staff at Claire's!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Christina E

Danielle and Kelsey were great!!! I know that dealing with two brides wasnt going to be an easy task and they handled it like champs. They were both super attentive to both of us, and provided great recommendations and insight into bridal dress shopping! The second time around,... Read More when we finally said yes to the dress(es), Kelsey was there, helping both of us out, despite all the craziness going on around and she did a wonderful job. Their recommendations and attitudes were perfect for the mood and I'm glad we ended up at Claires for our dresses.

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Morgan S

Such a pleasant experience!! This was my third (and final) dress shopping appt. I had a pretty good idea of what I did and did not like. After writing a very brief description online while making my appt, my consultant (Carmella) had pulled a selection of dresses that I LOVED!... Read More After finding my perfect dress, I was able to play around with veils and hair pins and accessories with out feeling rushed at all. Carmella was wonderful and made us all feel so comfortable. Such a lovely day and I CAN'T WAIT to see my dress and start my fittings :)

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Taylor J

Alex was my consultant and she helped me find the most perfect dress. At first I wasn't crazy about the dress, but Alex showed me how I could change it and make it strapless, add a beautiful belt, and the most amazing cathedral-length vail that matched perfectly, and I was... Read More sold. She helped me try on a few others just to be sure, but I had to go back to THE ONE! Alex was so knowledgeable about the fit and fabric of each dress and would pull ones based on the comments I had of others I had tried. The other consultants were all so nice and chatted with my mom and four sisters. Since they don't work on commission I never felt pressured or pushed into buying anything. I HIGHLY recommend Claire's Fashions- and ask for Alex! I can't wait for my dress to arrive!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Caitlin M

I had such a great experience at Claire's! They have a large selection of dresses and all of them are beautiful. I worked with Danielle and she was AWESOME! She was super helpful and she never made me feel rushed or pressured into anything (like one of the other shops I... Read More visited). I loved the private room I was in--it felt very homey and made me feel at ease. Brides, don't waste your time anywhere else. Go to Claire's!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Rachel P

I said yes to the dress at Claire's!!!! I picked Allure 2193 in champagne/ivory! I am over-the-moon happy! I had visited Claire's once in November to try on dresses. I loved Cyrena and the other associates, they had plenty of gorgeous options, but I didn't find "the dress"... Read More during that first appointment. I was starting to get really nervous, because the wedding is in less than 7 months and I had been to about 10 different salons—with no luck! Over the next couple of months I must have pestered the people at Claire's a thousand times asking about the new Allure 2016 dresses that I wanted to try on. Each time they were patient and responsive, although I'll admit that there was some confusion about what dresses I would be able to try on at the trunk show. But then, Charlene called me up to tell me that my dresses I had been trying to track down were in and I'd be able to try them!! I came in again and worked with Cyrena. She is so sweet, and I can tell how much she loves her job. Cyrena has a great eye for what type of dress will bring out your best qualities. She was extremely supportive and let me know when I looked awesome in a dress, but she also let me do most of the talking and listened carefully to my likes and dislikes during both appointments. In the end, I am so happy to say that I didn't have to settle: I was able to get the perfect dress that flattered both my body and my personality! My bridesmaids also had a great time today. The salon is pristine, comfortable, and welcoming. As if all of that weren't enough, Claire's offered me the best prices around for Allure dresses (also, no tax!). If you attend a trunk show like I did, you will get a further discount. You simply must visit this place! ^_^ P.S. Even after ordering my dress, I have still been bugging them over the phone and email. Each time, they've followed up promptly and helped me with my questions. I have no doubt that I chose the salon with the best service!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Rachel D

I had such a great experience at Claire's. The bridal area is private and doesn't get over-crowded. The dresses are also beautiful, there weren't any I tried on that I didn't like (this was a big deal for me because at the last place I visited, every single dress looked awful).... Read More My attendant Katelynne was also wonderful and a huge encouragement. She picked out dresses I loved and didn't make me feel pressured or rushed. Would definitely recommend Claire's.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

I purchased my prom dress from Claire's. When it was time to purchase my wedding dress I knew I wanted to go to Claire's. Lauren was my consultant and she was FANTASTIC! I didn't really know exactly what I wanted but I had a pretty good idea. She was very patient and gave... Read More some great tips. I had said yes to a dress, but turned around and had called the next day to hold the dress. I came back for a second appointment and requested to have Lauren. She knew my dilemma and how I kept going back and forth with a dress and she worked her magic to help me finally say yes to the dress that I wanted all along. I highly recommend Lauren if you go to Claires for any occasion.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Jessica C

I knew this store would have the most bridal gown options of good quality yet be affordable, and that is exactly what I got! My consultant was so amazing and really listened to me and what I wanted. My appointment took longer than it probably should have but no one pushed me out... Read More or said anything! I had a HUGE room for my mom and sisters to be in and the options of belts, jewelry, etc are endless. After my appointment I had a bridesmaid one lined up and I knew I didn't want all of my maids in the same color, but was not sure what color family to go to. My consultant just started pulling colors together for me based on what worked with my gown and I loved it- she had such talent!!!! What I really loved was the emailing before the appointment so the store knew what styles I liked (you're asked to pick them out online and email.) When you show up, you're asked to tag pictures from a huge binder for another look at what you like- talk about thorough! Then the consultant pulls a variety for you to try on based on every type you've selected! I truly left with the best gown for me! I had gone to other stores that had similar dresses for about THREE TIMES the amount and they weren't even as pretty! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Nicole R

I had a great experience at Claire's with Lauren. She was very attentive and understood exactly what I wanted and I was able to find my dream dress. She had a very laid back attitude and didn't put pressure on me at all which was great.

Meet The Manager

Sharlyn

Sharlyn has been with Claire's Fashions for 14 years. Over these 14 years she has been great with helping newly engaged couples make their wedding day very special and memorable. Starting with finding the bride her dream dress with the perfect veil and accessories, matching colors and style of bridesmaids, making a flower girl feel excited to be apart of the brides big day, having a mom look great next to her beautiful daughter on her wedding day, down to the groomsmen looking spiffy in a tux and color to match the maids. Look for her at all the Bridal shows too for a chance to win giftcards!