Claire's Fashions Inc

Located in Wilmington, Delaware, Claire's Fashions has been providing Delaware and the surrounding tri-state area with the best in women's fashions and outstanding customer service, for over 20 years. Claire's specializes in apparel and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, bridal mother and guests.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses

1312 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE

Claire's Fashions Inc was the best place to start and end my wedding dress search!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 jesse b

Unlike most brides, shopping for a wedding dress was not something I was looking forward to doing. Fortunately, I chose Claire's Fashions Inc as my first stop, and I'm very happy I did. My Bridal Consultant, Samantha, was wonderful! She helped to make it a painless process by... Read More quickly collecting all of the dresses that I asked to see, and she even pulled some of her favorites for me to try on. She was great at clipping larger dresses to fit my body, and she was extremely polite when giving her opinion. After trying on about fifteen dresses, I left the boutique with two favorites, and I was also able to find the perfect dress for my nine bridesmaids. A few weeks later, I ventured to another boutique where I tried to top the two gowns that I loved from Claire's, but it was impossible. I soon returned to Claire's on my own knowing that I had to choose between two beautiful gowns. Being that I am horrible at making big decisions, I slipped in and out of both dresses multiple times. Samantha was nothing but patient with me and helped to calm me down when the stress was overwhelming. After an hour and a half of confusion, I finally followed my intuition and purchased a gorgeous David Tutera gown. I am nothing but thrilled with my final decision, and I cannot wait to wear my dress down the aisle. I also look forward to returning to Claire's to work with Samantha and all of my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kelly C

I was so pleasantly surprised at how great of an experience I had at Claire's in Delaware! Marbetty was our attendant, and she was amazing ! So upbeat and positive and eager to find something I loved! I went with my mom & sister and we were in the upstairs shared bridal room... Read More which was spacious and decorated nicely. I loved that they had a binder with all the pictures of all the dresses in stock so you could easily see what you would be able to try on. I was SO happy to find my dress and had a great experience there, would recommend to anyone in the area ! Only downside is they do not do in house alterations, which I guess could be a positive if you have somewhere in mind you want to use for alterations. Great experience , thank you so much Claire's for my beautiful gown !!

Future Mrs!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 megan s

Claire's Fashions has a great variety of bridal gowns and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. The first dress I tried on ended up being the ONE! I could not have had a more positive wonderful experience:)

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Meghan C

I can't say enough great things about Claire's Fashion. Claire's was my 3rd stop for my dress, and I was feeling very overwhelmed by the process. However, Jackie at Claire's changed that around completely!! She listened to everything I told her and helped me find the PERFECT... Read More dress for me and my beach wedding. She was full of knowledge and easy going, she made it such a fun experience!! Seriously best place to go to and best consultant!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Sherrie M

I just wanted to start out by saying finding my wedding dress was not very easy for me. I went to several stores, tried on several dresses and still didn't find the one. Went to Claire's a few times, tried on probably 30+ dresses and found MY dress! Everytime I went Danielle was... Read More ALWAYS a pleasure to work with, she was very attentive and just the best! She wasn't pushy like some consultants are and no matter how many dresses I had her find she was always such a good sport about it. The funny part is the very first dress I tried on the very first day I went there is the very dress I said yes to! Thank you so much Danielle for being so awesome and helping me find MY dress!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Gabby C

Let's be honest: unless you had your dress custom made, you probably could have found the same dress at another bridal salon. The difference comes down to the experience. I had a fantastic experience at Claire's Fashions. First of all, I love the way they help you shop there.... Read More It's kind of hard to tell how a dress will look just by seeing it on a hanger. At Claire's, they had several giant binders that had pictures of models in the dress, so you could actually get an idea of how it looks on, rather than staring at this blob on a hanger and trying to imagine it. Another great thing about Claire's is that their stylists do not work on commission, so there is ZERO pressure. I love that! A few weeks after I bought my dress, I was having second thoughts about it. I called Claire's, and they had me come in to "visit" my gown and try things on again to make sure I was happy with my decision. The stylists there treat you like family. They gave honest but supportive opinions, and even got all teary with me and my mom when we found the dress. Highly recommend!

No Commission = Easy Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Evelyn H

Claire's does not use a commission system to pay their employees - so I never felt pressured to spend more. That was great! They have a private area for brides which makes the experience special for you and your guests. The selection is great (I recommend looking online before... Read More you go) and they also have beautiful jewelry, shoes, headpieces, and veils - it's a one-stop shop! My consultant was Shana - she was great! Tip: make sure you have an accurate count of people coming with you. It can get crowded with too many people in the bridal area.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelly K

Marbetty helped me pick out my wedding dress! She made my experience easy and so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Lorelei R

Claire's fashions is amazing! From the second I walked into the bridal shop I felt special! Lauren was wonderful my first time when I just began to look. She knew exactly what I wanted when I described my vision. I tried on over 15 dresses and the 2nd one did it for me.... Read More When I went back to purchase my bridal gown Marbetty was my consultant. She was amazing, I had my three year old daughter with me and she made the moment I tried the gown on again so special. She even allowed my three year old to try a flower girl dress to match (which we ended up purchasing). Claire's is unlike any other bridal boutique!!! Thank you for such a perfect experience!! Everyone should start and end their search with Claire's!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jaimie V

The ladies that work at Claire's are amazing! Jackie worked with me to help me find the perfect wedding dress and I couldn't have found it without them! I recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 colleen M

Everyone that works here is SO nice and helpful. I had no idea what type of dress I wanted when I went here and Lauren patiently put over 25 dresses on me so I could find my style. She offered helpful advice but was never pushy. I went to a few other places after and nothing... Read More compared. I ended up going back to Claires and working with Shana (because Lauren was not in that day). Shana was also extremely patient and very helpful when I was stuck on deciding between 2 dresses. I would recommend Claires to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Alyssa L

Highly recommended! Ask for Shana. She's terrific and SO helpful! Had so much fun trying on dresses and picking out "the one." Can't wait to go back to get the bridesmaids dresses!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Samantha

I couldn't say enough good things about Claires! Marbetty was seriously such a big help in helping me find the perfect dress! She made everything so easy and not so stressful! I cannot wait for my dream dress to come in!!

Best Bridal Gown Salon!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Rose C

I couldn't have picked a better salon to go to for my wedding gown! Samantha was the absolute best! She was so professional and so helpful in my gown appointments. She helped me see which dress style fit my body type best and provided such great expertise! She even put up with... Read More my mother who was snapping away with pictures for a scrapbook she is making me of all the wedding planning. Samantha even posed for a few pictures with me. In the end, I picked the perfect wedding dress that I am absolutely in LOVE with. Thank you Claire's Fashions and thank you Samantha! You made the experience one I will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Kamber S

Shana was amazing and helped me narrow my choices. She was patient and made the entire experience stress free! I am a size 4 and she did an excellent job pinning the dresses to allow me to visualize what mine would look like!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Megan P

I would recommend Claire's to any bride... Hands down! I have been to Claire's many times as a bridesmaid and helping friends look for bridal gowns. It was finally my turn and my first and last stop was obviously Claire's! My friends had worked with Chloe and all had a positive... Read More experience. When I called to book my appointment, I was told she didn't work there anymore. I was disappointed until I met Alex! I cannot begin to express how amazing she is at her job! She is fun, upbeat, honest and knowledgeable! She knew the dresses inside and out and pulled anything I wanted and/or what she thought I might like. I found my dress with her help and I couldn't be more thrilled! I am so pleased with all of my experiences at Claire's, especially when it came time for my own wedding dress shopping! Anyone looking at Claire's... Book your appointment with Alex. You will not be disappointed! Thanks Alex and Claire's!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Lauren B

I purchased my wedding gown from Claire's and I would absolutely recommend them. I had a wonderful experience and was so impressed by the quantity and quality of gowns they had available (and also in my price range!). My consultant Jackie S brought me a HUGE binder full of... Read More photos of gowns to look through and choose which ones I wanted to try on. She was very attentive to what I liked and disliked about each one and made the whole process easy and enjoyable. The salon had plenty of room for the family members I brought with me to sit as well. I will definitely be returning with my bridesmaids to look for their dresses too.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Mykiesha P

Claire's Fashion is the first and only place I went to for my bridal dress. Kelsey had great customer service and a lot of patients. I would recommend any bride to be too get your dress from the best CLAIRE'S FASHION!!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Alicia D

I loved this store! They have a huge book filled with all the sample gowns they carry, which made it really easy to find gowns that I wanted to try on. The staff is super helpful and did not pressure me to but anything when I was split between 2 dresses. I would definitely... Read More recommend any bride to go there!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Lauren T

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Claire's! I went in for my first visit looking for bridesmaid dresses and Marbetty was wonderful! She listened to what I was looking for, took her time with us, and was nothing but helpful. She had extra time and let me try on... Read More some bridal gowns too. I accidentally fell in love with a gown I never thought I'd like because she knew the shape would look good on me. I went back in later for an actual bridal appointment, again with Marbetty, and after several more dresses, still loved the original gown. She listened to everything that I wanted in a gown, pulled ones I wanted to try, and also pulled ones that sounded similar to what I was looking for. In the end, Marbetty actually found the dress of my dreams and worked miracles so that I could get it!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Jennifer M

This salon has a great selection of dresses for good prices. Their sales associates are knowledgeable and very helpful. I had Chloe help me with my bridal dress shopping. She was amazing! She is so bubbly and outgoing, and really gives you honest advice when shopping. I... Read More explained a little of what I liked and the designer I liked and she picked out exactly the types of dresses I had in mind. I of course loved everything I tried on. Since it took me a while to finally decide, I had several appointments on several different days and they never pressured me to buy something. After about my 4th visit there, I finally decided on a dress (really stuck between 2 dresses). I could not be happier with my choice and I absolutely love it! I also bought my veil and a headpiece there. If you buy your dress there, they offer a discount on anything else you buy. I ordered my dress in September and it arrived in February. They recommend a few seamstress options for alterations (one is right down the road). Overall I am so happy with my experience at Claires! They made the entire process so enjoyable! I absolutely loved my dress and felt like a princess on my wedding day! Definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Brandy A

I had an amazing experience at Claire's Fashion with Sharlyn. She knew exactly what accessories to pull to make me really feel like a bride! This was my first stop wedding dress shopping and I couldn't have been happier walking out with my dream dress in less than 3 hours! I... Read More would recommend anyone to Claire's!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kate T

I drove down from Philly just to go to Claire's! My sisters and mom came with me and we had our own private little room. Lauren was so great and patient (I'm very indecisive!). She made sure to help me pick out dresses within my budget. I would highly recommend this place to... Read More anyone!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Jessica D

Wow, I cannot say enough good things about Claire's and my consultant Cyrena! This was the first place we came for my dress, and when I left I had found my dream dress! They were very accommodating for my large entourage (8 people) and really made us all feel comfortable. I was... Read More allowed to tab as many dresses as I liked in the binder, and Cyrena did a great job of pulling things I'd like. Whenever I gave feedback on a dress, she would pull another dress based on what I had said. In the end I was torn between two dresses but she was very encouraging and reassured me that I was doing okay! She also got a crinoline and a hoop for me to try under the dresses, since I mentioned I like big poofy dresses :) I was able to try on the dress I went with three times, and just knew it was the dress for me!! thank you to Claire's and Cyrena for helping me find my dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015

Claire's Fashions is a hidden gem in Delaware! I brought my two sisters along while I tried on wedding dresses for the first time last weekend, and we had a blast! Going into the day I did not think I would be walking out having had purchased my wedding dress- but I did! The... Read More environment in the bridal suite was cozy and fun. Shana and the other consultants were energetic, sweet, and made the wedding dress shopping experience really enjoyable and pressure free. Claire's had almost every dress on my list and I am so happy that I was able to find THE ONE while I was there! Thank you for the great wedding dress experience!

Meet The Manager

Sharlyn has been with Claire's Fashions for 14 years. Over these 14 years she has been great with helping newly engaged couples make their wedding day very special and memorable. Starting with finding the bride her dream dress with the perfect veil and accessories, matching colors and style of bridesmaids, making a flower girl feel excited to be apart of the brides big day, having a mom look great next to her beautiful daughter on her wedding day, down to the groomsmen looking spiffy in a tux and color to match the maids. Look for her at all the Bridal shows too for a chance to win giftcards!