Bridal Boutique

Located in Wilmington, Delaware, Claire's Fashions has been providing Delaware and the surrounding tri-state area with the best in women's fashions and outstanding customer service, for over 20 years. Claire's specializes in apparel and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, bridal mother and guests.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

1312 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kelly C

I was so pleasantly surprised at how great of an experience I had at Claire's in Delaware! Marbetty was our attendant, and she was amazing ! So upbeat and positive and eager to find something I loved! I went with my mom & sister and we were in the upstairs shared bridal room... Read More which was spacious and decorated nicely. I loved that they had a binder with all the pictures of all the dresses in stock so you could easily see what you would be able to try on. I was SO happy to find my dress and had a great experience there, would recommend to anyone in the area ! Only downside is they do not do in house alterations, which I guess could be a positive if you have somewhere in mind you want to use for alterations. Great experience , thank you so much Claire's for my beautiful gown !!

Future Mrs!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 megan s

Claire's Fashions has a great variety of bridal gowns and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. The first dress I tried on ended up being the ONE! I could not have had a more positive wonderful experience:)

Claire's Fashions Inc was the best place to start and end my wedding dress search!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 jesse b

Unlike most brides, shopping for a wedding dress was not something I was looking forward to doing. Fortunately, I chose Claire's Fashions Inc as my first stop, and I'm very happy I did. My Bridal Consultant, Samantha, was wonderful! She helped to make it a painless process by... Read More quickly collecting all of the dresses that I asked to see, and she even pulled some of her favorites for me to try on. She was great at clipping larger dresses to fit my body, and she was extremely polite when giving her opinion. After trying on about fifteen dresses, I left the boutique with two favorites, and I was also able to find the perfect dress for my nine bridesmaids. A few weeks later, I ventured to another boutique where I tried to top the two gowns that I loved from Claire's, but it was impossible. I soon returned to Claire's on my own knowing that I had to choose between two beautiful gowns. Being that I am horrible at making big decisions, I slipped in and out of both dresses multiple times. Samantha was nothing but patient with me and helped to calm me down when the stress was overwhelming. After an hour and a half of confusion, I finally followed my intuition and purchased a gorgeous David Tutera gown. I am nothing but thrilled with my final decision, and I cannot wait to wear my dress down the aisle. I also look forward to returning to Claire's to work with Samantha and all of my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Morgan S

Such a pleasant experience!! This was my third (and final) dress shopping appt. I had a pretty good idea of what I did and did not like. After writing a very brief description online while making my appt, my consultant (Carmella) had pulled a selection of dresses that I LOVED!... Read More After finding my perfect dress, I was able to play around with veils and hair pins and accessories with out feeling rushed at all. Carmella was wonderful and made us all feel so comfortable. Such a lovely day and I CAN'T WAIT to see my dress and start my fittings :)

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Taylor J

Alex was my consultant and she helped me find the most perfect dress. At first I wasn't crazy about the dress, but Alex showed me how I could change it and make it strapless, add a beautiful belt, and the most amazing cathedral-length vail that matched perfectly, and I was... Read More sold. She helped me try on a few others just to be sure, but I had to go back to THE ONE! Alex was so knowledgeable about the fit and fabric of each dress and would pull ones based on the comments I had of others I had tried. The other consultants were all so nice and chatted with my mom and four sisters. Since they don't work on commission I never felt pressured or pushed into buying anything. I HIGHLY recommend Claire's Fashions- and ask for Alex! I can't wait for my dress to arrive!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Caitlin M

I had such a great experience at Claire's! They have a large selection of dresses and all of them are beautiful. I worked with Danielle and she was AWESOME! She was super helpful and she never made me feel rushed or pressured into anything (like one of the other shops I... Read More visited). I loved the private room I was in--it felt very homey and made me feel at ease. Brides, don't waste your time anywhere else. Go to Claire's!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Rachel P

I said yes to the dress at Claire's!!!! I picked Allure 2193 in champagne/ivory! I am over-the-moon happy! I had visited Claire's once in November to try on dresses. I loved Cyrena and the other associates, they had plenty of gorgeous options, but I didn't find "the dress"... Read More during that first appointment. I was starting to get really nervous, because the wedding is in less than 7 months and I had been to about 10 different salons—with no luck! Over the next couple of months I must have pestered the people at Claire's a thousand times asking about the new Allure 2016 dresses that I wanted to try on. Each time they were patient and responsive, although I'll admit that there was some confusion about what dresses I would be able to try on at the trunk show. But then, Charlene called me up to tell me that my dresses I had been trying to track down were in and I'd be able to try them!! I came in again and worked with Cyrena. She is so sweet, and I can tell how much she loves her job. Cyrena has a great eye for what type of dress will bring out your best qualities. She was extremely supportive and let me know when I looked awesome in a dress, but she also let me do most of the talking and listened carefully to my likes and dislikes during both appointments. In the end, I am so happy to say that I didn't have to settle: I was able to get the perfect dress that flattered both my body and my personality! My bridesmaids also had a great time today. The salon is pristine, comfortable, and welcoming. As if all of that weren't enough, Claire's offered me the best prices around for Allure dresses (also, no tax!). If you attend a trunk show like I did, you will get a further discount. You simply must visit this place! ^_^ P.S. Even after ordering my dress, I have still been bugging them over the phone and email. Each time, they've followed up promptly and helped me with my questions. I have no doubt that I chose the salon with the best service!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Rachel D

I had such a great experience at Claire's. The bridal area is private and doesn't get over-crowded. The dresses are also beautiful, there weren't any I tried on that I didn't like (this was a big deal for me because at the last place I visited, every single dress looked awful).... Read More My attendant Katelynne was also wonderful and a huge encouragement. She picked out dresses I loved and didn't make me feel pressured or rushed. Would definitely recommend Claire's.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

I purchased my prom dress from Claire's. When it was time to purchase my wedding dress I knew I wanted to go to Claire's. Lauren was my consultant and she was FANTASTIC! I didn't really know exactly what I wanted but I had a pretty good idea. She was very patient and gave... Read More some great tips. I had said yes to a dress, but turned around and had called the next day to hold the dress. I came back for a second appointment and requested to have Lauren. She knew my dilemma and how I kept going back and forth with a dress and she worked her magic to help me finally say yes to the dress that I wanted all along. I highly recommend Lauren if you go to Claires for any occasion.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Jessica C

I knew this store would have the most bridal gown options of good quality yet be affordable, and that is exactly what I got! My consultant was so amazing and really listened to me and what I wanted. My appointment took longer than it probably should have but no one pushed me out... Read More or said anything! I had a HUGE room for my mom and sisters to be in and the options of belts, jewelry, etc are endless. After my appointment I had a bridesmaid one lined up and I knew I didn't want all of my maids in the same color, but was not sure what color family to go to. My consultant just started pulling colors together for me based on what worked with my gown and I loved it- she had such talent!!!! What I really loved was the emailing before the appointment so the store knew what styles I liked (you're asked to pick them out online and email.) When you show up, you're asked to tag pictures from a huge binder for another look at what you like- talk about thorough! Then the consultant pulls a variety for you to try on based on every type you've selected! I truly left with the best gown for me! I had gone to other stores that had similar dresses for about THREE TIMES the amount and they weren't even as pretty! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Nicole R

I had a great experience at Claire's with Lauren. She was very attentive and understood exactly what I wanted and I was able to find my dream dress. She had a very laid back attitude and didn't put pressure on me at all which was great.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

I've recently had multiple experiences with Claire's (bridemaid dress shopping for other weddings, my own dress shopping, etc). Wonderful place. The consultants are very good at listening to what the client is looking for, providing a range of dresses to try, as well as a few... Read More to step out of the box. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Michelle C

Absolutely loved Cyrena and the whole experience at Claire's. It's so low stress and the salesperson is very knowledgeable. I got my dress here!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Meghan C

I can't say enough great things about Claire's Fashion. Claire's was my 3rd stop for my dress, and I was feeling very overwhelmed by the process. However, Jackie at Claire's changed that around completely!! She listened to everything I told her and helped me find the PERFECT... Read More dress for me and my beach wedding. She was full of knowledge and easy going, she made it such a fun experience!! Seriously best place to go to and best consultant!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Sherrie M

I just wanted to start out by saying finding my wedding dress was not very easy for me. I went to several stores, tried on several dresses and still didn't find the one. Went to Claire's a few times, tried on probably 30+ dresses and found MY dress! Everytime I went Danielle was... Read More ALWAYS a pleasure to work with, she was very attentive and just the best! She wasn't pushy like some consultants are and no matter how many dresses I had her find she was always such a good sport about it. The funny part is the very first dress I tried on the very first day I went there is the very dress I said yes to! Thank you so much Danielle for being so awesome and helping me find MY dress!

Love!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Gabby C

Let's be honest: unless you had your dress custom made, you probably could have found the same dress at another bridal salon. The difference comes down to the experience. I had a fantastic experience at Claire's Fashions. First of all, I love the way they help you shop there.... Read More It's kind of hard to tell how a dress will look just by seeing it on a hanger. At Claire's, they had several giant binders that had pictures of models in the dress, so you could actually get an idea of how it looks on, rather than staring at this blob on a hanger and trying to imagine it. Another great thing about Claire's is that their stylists do not work on commission, so there is ZERO pressure. I love that! A few weeks after I bought my dress, I was having second thoughts about it. I called Claire's, and they had me come in to "visit" my gown and try things on again to make sure I was happy with my decision. The stylists there treat you like family. They gave honest but supportive opinions, and even got all teary with me and my mom when we found the dress. Highly recommend!

No Commission = Easy Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Evelyn H

Claire's does not use a commission system to pay their employees - so I never felt pressured to spend more. That was great! They have a private area for brides which makes the experience special for you and your guests. The selection is great (I recommend looking online before... Read More you go) and they also have beautiful jewelry, shoes, headpieces, and veils - it's a one-stop shop! My consultant was Shana - she was great! Tip: make sure you have an accurate count of people coming with you. It can get crowded with too many people in the bridal area.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelly K

Marbetty helped me pick out my wedding dress! She made my experience easy and so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Lorelei R

Claire's fashions is amazing! From the second I walked into the bridal shop I felt special! Lauren was wonderful my first time when I just began to look. She knew exactly what I wanted when I described my vision. I tried on over 15 dresses and the 2nd one did it for me.... Read More When I went back to purchase my bridal gown Marbetty was my consultant. She was amazing, I had my three year old daughter with me and she made the moment I tried the gown on again so special. She even allowed my three year old to try a flower girl dress to match (which we ended up purchasing). Claire's is unlike any other bridal boutique!!! Thank you for such a perfect experience!! Everyone should start and end their search with Claire's!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jaimie V

The ladies that work at Claire's are amazing! Jackie worked with me to help me find the perfect wedding dress and I couldn't have found it without them! I recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 colleen M

Everyone that works here is SO nice and helpful. I had no idea what type of dress I wanted when I went here and Lauren patiently put over 25 dresses on me so I could find my style. She offered helpful advice but was never pushy. I went to a few other places after and nothing... Read More compared. I ended up going back to Claires and working with Shana (because Lauren was not in that day). Shana was also extremely patient and very helpful when I was stuck on deciding between 2 dresses. I would recommend Claires to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Alyssa L

Highly recommended! Ask for Shana. She's terrific and SO helpful! Had so much fun trying on dresses and picking out "the one." Can't wait to go back to get the bridesmaids dresses!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Samantha

I couldn't say enough good things about Claires! Marbetty was seriously such a big help in helping me find the perfect dress! She made everything so easy and not so stressful! I cannot wait for my dream dress to come in!!

Best Bridal Gown Salon!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Rose C

I couldn't have picked a better salon to go to for my wedding gown! Samantha was the absolute best! She was so professional and so helpful in my gown appointments. She helped me see which dress style fit my body type best and provided such great expertise! She even put up with... Read More my mother who was snapping away with pictures for a scrapbook she is making me of all the wedding planning. Samantha even posed for a few pictures with me. In the end, I picked the perfect wedding dress that I am absolutely in LOVE with. Thank you Claire's Fashions and thank you Samantha! You made the experience one I will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Kamber S

Shana was amazing and helped me narrow my choices. She was patient and made the entire experience stress free! I am a size 4 and she did an excellent job pinning the dresses to allow me to visualize what mine would look like!

Meet The Manager

Sharlyn

Sharlyn has been with Claire's Fashions for 14 years. Over these 14 years she has been great with helping newly engaged couples make their wedding day very special and memorable. Starting with finding the bride her dream dress with the perfect veil and accessories, matching colors and style of bridesmaids, making a flower girl feel excited to be apart of the brides big day, having a mom look great next to her beautiful daughter on her wedding day, down to the groomsmen looking spiffy in a tux and color to match the maids. Look for her at all the Bridal shows too for a chance to win giftcards!