We don‘t know Clare's Corner Floral‘s story by heart. Message them to get to know more about their business.
Veteran-owned Business, Woman-owned Business
Clare's Corner Floral Reviews
Share your thoughts with other couples
Reviewed On 12/30/2022 by Abby P
LOVED LORI AND STAFF! She was so easy to work with and really brought our idea to life. She used unique flowers that I requested and gave honest advice. She followed every idea I gave her and was very knowledgeable about “Do’s & Don’ts.” She ma...
de the whole process so smooth, almost making it feel like I forgot something. She handled everything flawlessly. When something with the flowers wasn’t right the day of the wedding, she was there to fix it immediately and without hesitation. Her rental decor was perfect and looked flawless. When we flipped the venue, her and her staff were practically invisible and worked quick and efficiently. We are so very grateful for Lori and all of her work. We loved our arrangements and so did others. She made our day perfect.
Reviewed On 2/13/2022 by Rachael S
Lori was my favorite vendor!!!
Reviewed On 9/03/2021 by Kayla S
Lori did a great job! We communicated through text and she got everything I wanted done! she put together a beautiful flower arch, tin buckets with baby's breath and a single pink rose, 9 beautiful arrangements to put in my wooden crates down t...
he aisle, super cute arrangements for my center pieces, some beautiful corsages, and a random big jar beautifully made! I loved it all!!! It was so nice she got to bring them to the venue up north as well! Would highly recommend her!!
Reviewed On 12/15/2019 by Rachel L
DO NOT USE CLARE'S CORNER FLORAL! The most stress and tears on my wedding day were caused due to floral problems!
1) Three wrist corsages fell apart within minutes of putting them on. So, minutes before walking down the aisle my bridesmaids w...
ere cutting ribbon off their garters and rushing to try to make a corsage for Grandma.
2) Lori dropped the flowers off at the wrong location. I had even texted her the day before to verify the delivery time and included the delivery address, with a Google map link! While panicking without flowers in the morning my personal attendant finally got a hold of her. She said she dropped them off already at the church. She didn't even bother to fix her mistake and bring them to the venue! This meant that all our bridesmaid and groomsmen pictures, as well as my solo bridal photos were without flowers/boutonnieres.
3) The bouquets were so small! My bridesmaids bouquets were the same size as the small toss bouquet. I personally ordered a large flowing bridal bouquet full of white roses. I swear she plucked off the outside petals of every rose. They were all so small, nothing a rose should be! My bouquet was also missing red berries. I didn't even want to carry it down the aisle and almost considered going without it.
4) The church altar vase was nothing like the them. Our colors were dark red berries, greens and white roses. Her arrangement had burgundy/wine daisies and PLASTIC pinecones. Given the fact that I provided bags of pinecones and berries this is unacceptable. When visiting a grocery store after the wedding, I could an almost identical arrangement. I am highly suspicious that the altar arrangement was bought at a local store and just slightly altered.
5) I ordered a silk corsage and boutonnier for my mother and father so they could have them as a keepsake. First, my mother's corsage was made with tiny white flower the size of a nickel and not white roses and berries as requested. It didn't match anything. You'd think that the mother of the bride would have a beautiful flower. I felt so bad for her.
Second, my dad's included live greens which are now brown and ugly, NOT silk which can be saved. So now my mom has a corsage that doesn't even match my wedding and my dad's flower was not able to save as a keepsake.
Please please please save yourself the tears I had at my wedding and avoid Lori with Clare's Corner Floral. She talked a big game but did not deliver.
I even messaged Lori the day after to tell her I was upset and she didn't even acknowledge me, but ignored my message.
Reviewed On 7/29/2018 by Kortney H
Clare’s Corner Floral did an excellent job! Lori went above and beyond for our wedding. The centerpieces and bouquets were exactly what I was imagining, and she even helped with adding details to the decorations at the reception. She made us fe...
el at ease on the day of our wedding and at every meeting or phone call. I would recommend Clare’s Corner Floral to any bride. You will not be disappointed!
Contact Info for Clare's Corner Floral
Green Bay, WI