Experienced bridal consultants

Clarice's Bridal Fashions offers a large selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother's gowns, and prom. We also offer jewelry, headpieces, veils, and slips. Orders can be placed in-store. We have the latest advertised gowns for the entire wedding party. Bridal by appointment only 314-351-2499.

5714 S Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO (314) 351-2499

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kati V

The girls are absolutely AMAZING!!! My girl Stephanie was the consultant to help pick out my dress!! I was very open to trying on any dresses she thought that would fit in flatter my body! (Keep an open mind, these girls know what they are doing!!) After talking with her for a... Read More tiny bit… She pulled some dresses and let my girls and myself pick out dresses. When I walk in I see the most gorgeous dress! Stephanie actually picked the dress out!! It was the very first dress I tried on and I loved it and I said yes the dress!!!

2017-07-06T09:31:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words. Brides like you are why I love my Job. Wishing you all the best in your up coming wedding ventures.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Rosemary B

I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses from Clarice's. They have an excellent reputation and it truly showed it in the process of buying my dresses. Meghan H. was my bridal consultant and definitely helped my out being in the situation that I was in. I, like many other... Read More brides, bought my dress online and change my mind. So I needed to find something cheap and off the rack. She helped my find my perfect dress!! I went back a couple of weeks later and found the most amazing bridesmaid dresses. My wedding was about a month ago and I could ask for more amazing photos. All of our dresses were perfect!!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Brittany B

Great selection and customer service!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Emily K

Overall, Clarice's had a phenomenal selection of gowns at a really high multitude of prices that made it incredibly easy to find a dress, and I did end up purchasing from them. They sometimes even run sales, which is super unique for the industry. That being said, I'm docking... Read More from 5 based on two things: 1. It is a wedding dress machine. I went to other stores and the atmosphere was organized, special, quiet. That was NOT the case at Clarice's. Arriving midday on a Saturday, there were literally dresses all over the place, and they churned me through probably 20 dresses in like 45 minutes - it just really didn't feel special whatsoever. 2. They also said I could try on my sample to shop for bridesmaids dresses if I made an appointment, but then when I arrived, they hadn't recorded it properly and I had to wait over 30 minutes to be able to shop, and it wasn't even busy. I'd scheduled this appointment about 3 weeks out and while we did get to shop, it was, once again, not calm or organized or special. If you want selection at a great price, this is your place, but don't expect to be pampered or celebrated, and plan extra time.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Michelle H

Not the best place to find a wedding dress. Don't get me wrong I LOVED my wedding dress, but leading up to the day was hectic. I had a schedule appointment months before my wedding with Meghan. I DO NOT recommend her. She was terrible. I am a taller women (6 ft) and she said I... Read More would need no extra length on the dress after measuring me. We were very unsure of this when she said that, but that is her job to decide and guide us in the correct direction. Well, she completely wrong. When I got the dress back the dress it was VERY short on me. At that point it was too late to reorder a dress and we had already paid the full amount for it. I went to Nanu's alterations right next door and they were LIFESAVERS. Seriously the best. They ended up using material from the bottom of the dress I tried on at Clarice's, which the Manager at Clarice's nicely offered to us to use. It ended up working out just fine. Just a heads up when you go, DO NOT go with Meghan and make sure they are 100% sure on your sizing.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Shannon E

I loved working with Clarice's! I felt like the consultants truly cared that I found a perfect dress, and I really appreciated that they gave feedback when appropriate. I really trusted their advice and was so happy with the dress I left with. I even changed my mind about the... Read More veil once I picked it up and they were extremely accommodating.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Caitlin K

I received a lot of compliments about my wedding dress and I couldn’t have been happier with it. It was absolutely perfect. We did order our bridesmaid dresses from clarices as well and they were beautiful as well. One of my bridesmaids did have issues with her dress though. The... Read More dress did tear apart in the chest area, so I don’t know if they sized her chest wrong or what the deal was with that.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Valerie B

Highly recommend Clarices to anyone getting married! Katie was my consultant and she was so patient and attentive and helped me find the perfect dress! My experience was so fun and flawless I went back and bought our bridesmaid dresses there as well. You won’t be... Read More disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Emily B

Clarice's was an amazing place to get my dress! Everyone was so helpful and thoughtful from start to finish. After getting my dress here I decided to get bridesmaids dresses as well. I had 8 bridesmaids and each one had a unique body style and Clarice's did a great job fitting... Read More each bridesmaid.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sarah G

I said yes to the dress at Clarices! Yulia, my consultant, was so incredibly helpful. She allowed me to look for dresses but was also helpful in picking out some dresses she thought would fit my vision. In fact, the dress I picked was one she grabbed off the rack when she was... Read More putting back some of the ones I had already tried. My dress was ready for pick up within a week of ordering; I was very surprised when I got that call! Clarices has an amazing selection of dresses and accessories. We also ordered the bridesmaid dresses thru here. There was one hiccup where the wrong bridesmaid dress color got written down for one girl but that was quickly corrected. One thing worth noting is Clarices doesn't do in house alterations so if that's an issue for you, Clarices might not be the place for you.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Nicole A

Clarice's was amazing. My consultant, Connie, met with me before my appointment to look at some dresses and kept it quiet like I asked when I came back. She listened to what I wanted, what was unappealing to me and made sure to help me try on dresses that would fit my body type... Read More and size. I felt she was really listening to me and she made my experience here wonderful. She even found my dress and let me know there would be a trunk show for that designer in 5 weeks. We booked my appointment to come back and get the dress at the discounted price!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Heather D

I would recommend Clarices mainly because they have incredibly nice staff (Stephanie was the worlds greatest when I was buying my dress!!) and a HUGE selection of dresses. However, they are always so busy in the shop and appointments are often times late. We also went in to look... Read More for bridesmaid and mom dresses and was highly disappointed. Again, they had a large selection of bridesmaid dresses however, it was hard to even get someone to help us. Also, I was told my dress would be 2 weeks late and when I called to request an update on its shipment they had said it would still be another week at least. The next day they called me to say it had arrived. My biggest upset with my dress was with the alterations. We did a custom hem because my dress was all lace at the bottom. When my dress arrived, it still drug on the floor in the front. I was assured that when they steamed my dress and fluffed the tulle underneath, it would be perfect. It wasn't. Their only solution was to add more tulle with an uncomfortable skirt. The only other alterations I needed done was the bustle and they assured me they could do that. I arrived to try my dress on and at first they couldn't find it. Then when I put my dress on the bustle they had put in was in the wrong spot and broke within seconds. I was assured they would fix it that night and make it stronger but was also told to bring multiple safety pins because the over bustles often times don't stay well. Upon return the next day, the bustle they had put in made a terrible wrinkle in my dress and my dress was still dragging the ground on the sides. They offered to try to fix it again but instead I took it to the seamstress down the street and they made it absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Serene D

Only reason why I'm giving 2 stars is to give credit to Brittany for helping me out when I came here looking for a bridal dress. She was very kind and made me very comfortable. Overall though, this location has lied to me about my dress, convincing me it would be extremely easy... Read More to alter and fix, when in fact, it was the complete opposite. They convinced me to buy my wedding dress knowing how challenging and difficult it would be to do the alterations I wanted done. The amount of stress I had to deal with fixing this dress was a NIGHTMARE. I specifically said I would only get the dress if it could easily be altered and have custom made sleeves added, as well as fixing the hem. They told me it was nothing to worry about and they would provide me a list of seamstresses in the area capable of handling my dress. Fast forward 6 months when I get my dress, the list they gave me I'm having responses of "we are not professional enough to add sleeves" or aren't available and located in another state. Then to find out the dress I have is so complicated with being extremely challenging to add sleeves, as well as having hem work done due to the intricate lacing and beading on it, something the staff at Clarice's Bridal FAILED to mention, saying quite the opposite. This location lied to me just to get money in their pockets and make business. Clarice's Bridal decided to only take me serious once I wanted to return my dress because what's the point of getting your dream wedding dress if you aren't going to have it look the way you want it done? Once I called them and explained the list they gave me is not working out, they decided to recommend me to Nanu's Alterations next door which was the most TERRIBLE MISTAKE I MADE to listen, my dress was completely ruined from Nanu's Alterations. Any brides deciding to check Clarice's Bridal out I highly recommend you do your own research on the dress first before making a final decision. Check out the type of alterations that can be done to it before you listen to the lies from them trying to convince you to purchase a wedding dress.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Nicol F

My consultant was Katie and she was so patient in trying to get a feel for what I was looking for. When I came to the store I thought I knew what I wanted, but when I got there, that changed. I tried on about 5 dresses when Katie pulled a dress completely opposite of what I was... Read More looking for. Turns out that dress was THE dress. Before finalizing my decision I went to another dress shop that same day and couldn't stop thinking about that dress. With 30 minutes before closing I called the shop and told them I HAVE to come try it on again. They were so accommodating when I came back in with little time till closing and I bought my dream dress. I recommend Clarice's to anyone that wants a truly amazing dress shopping experience. The staff is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and caring.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Amanda K

My experience wasn't always great. Shopping was fairly low-pressure and the selection is decent. My first dress arrived in unacceptable condition, and the sash I ordered for my second dress also had sloppy beading. When I came to pick up the first dress, the associate who does... Read More Saturday pickups was not a bridal consultant, wasn't prepared to handle any issues, and tried to convince me that the huge (3+ inches) chunks of missing beading were "not that bad". To their credit, from that day on I worked with one of the managers and she did whatever she could to accommodate me and resolve any issues, including helping me the day before my wedding when the seamstress next door had botched my alterations and I needed emergency repairs. I think overall it's a good shop as long as you don't have the quality issues that I did, which really are the fault of the manufacturer. But I would strongly recommend NOT using their neighbor for alterations.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Anna H

I could not have been happier with my dress buying experience at Clarice's. I have now recommended the boutique to three other women who also had amazing experiences and found their dream dresses there. Let me start by saying that I expected the dress buying process to be more... Read More high-pressure. I had a fairly limited budget and expected that a salesperson would probably try to talk me out of my price point and into "the dress of my dreams." To my pleasant surprise, my AMAZING saleswoman, Yulia immediately started off my appointment by asking me what style of dress I was looking for and what my price point was. When I showed her some dresses I had seen on Pinterest, she immediately (and very kindly) told me those would all be about $1,000 more than I wanted to spend. Rather than putting me in one of these dresses and letting me fall in love with it, she was mindful that I couldn't spend that much and didn't try to push my budget. After we talked for a while about the general vibe I was going for, she said "I know the dress you're going to choose." She didn't tell me which one, but she pulled about six dresses which were all stunning but I immediately fell in love with one of them. I loved it so much so that I actually didn't want to keep trying other dresses on! Of course, this was the dress that she had in mind. It was not the dress I thought I would walk out with, but it was the perfect dress for me and she knew it. It was even $100 LESS than my budget. I've since gone back to the store with many bridesmaids to look at dresses for them and worked with other saleswomen and I have yet to meet one who wasn't incredibly kind, personable and helpful. Out of all the people I've worked with to make my wedding day a reality, the ladies at Clarice's stand in the forefront of my mind. I can't recommend it enough!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Andy R

I do not recommend this store to anyone - nor will any of my other professionals I hired for my wedding after sharing in my hellish ordeal. I had a good experience working with Yulia so I would like to recognize her for helping me find my wedding gown but after my consultation... Read More and finalizing the sale, I never heard from her again. When I went to pick up my wedding dress I had a new consultant who had only been there 2 weeks. As she was taking my dress out of the bag she said, "I really love this dress - I think we have it in champagne but the ivory is by far my favorite." I hesitated because I knew I had ordered the champagne but I thought maybe she was talking about something else. Nope. It was the wrong dress. In hindsight, I truly believe she was trying to sell me into thinking it was the right dress. When ordering my dress, I paid extra money to have it custom made because I was on a tight timeline (or so they made me think). The dress that arrived was custom made but it was the wrong color. They re-ordered the dress in the correct color but it was not going to arrive custom made. No one at Clarice's was assigned to be my point person once all this happened. I initiated every phone call to ask for updates about when the correct dress would arrive. Every time I called, I had to RE-explain who I was and why I was calling. And every person I talked to gave me a different story about where my dress was or when I should expect it. One of the managers (Caitlin) promised she would call me at a particular time to give me an update and failed to follow through on her word both times. They placed all the blame on the manufacturer and said it was their fault. The only thing they offered for compensation was to "pay for my alterations." They did not actually pay for my alterations. During my second appointment to pick up the "right" dress, they told me they were being fully reimbursed by the manufacturer for the first dress which I paid extra to have custom made. So if they received a full refund for the dress then they took MY money and used it to pay the seamstress. Once I had the correct dress, I needed alterations. The seamstress (Nanu Alterations) that Clarice's set me up did my initial fitting on the day I picked up my dress. She scheduled my final fitting appointment a week later and when I went to pick up my dress, nothing had been done to it. It had not even been taken out of the bag. The seamstress was so unprofessional - she would not even come out and speak to me face to face and take ownership of her mistake. She left her poor assistant to deal with the situation. I took my dress and went to an entirely new seamstress who made it perfect in the end. She and I were meant to meet, I suppose! I would not recommend this company to anyone. Picking out your wedding gown is something that most girls think about their whole lives and I feel I was robbed of a special experience due to this company and their poor customer service. - Trish Ruszkowski (Kreikemeier)

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Krista F

I LOVE Clarice's! I had a wonderful experience getting my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding here, and I started my dress search here for my own wedding. I fell in love with an off-the-rack dress and went back to get it after trying dresses on elsewhere. Clarice's has a... Read More beautiful dress for every bride and budget! My bridemaids got their Alfred Angelo dresses from Clarices's at 15% off. My mom got her mother-of-the-bride dress here too, and since the designer was out of her size (and not manufacturing during the Chinese New Year celebration), they altered her dress for no extra cost. The staff was super helpful and upbeat compared to several other bridal shops I went to. I've had a lot of friends and sisters-of-friends find their wedding dresses at Clarice's, definitely the place to visit when you're trying to find "the dress".

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Heather H

I can't say enough great things about Steph at Clarice's bridal!! She has a way of making you feel comfortable and was so, so helpful in picking out dresses similar to what I liked. Not to mention, I tried on nearly 20 dresses and she was super patient! Their new showroom is... Read More amazing and they have a ton of dresses - this was the only place I looked!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017

I was apprehensive about going to Clarice's at first as I was sure I wouldn't find anything in a modest price range. I was proven wrong the moment I got there, and had an exceptional exprience with my consultant, Caitlin. She was the perfect balance of laid back and directive.... Read More She made suggestions for accessories, without feeling like she was trying to upsale. Her insight on my overall look was spot on. She quickly understood my style, and helped me find the perfect look for my wedding day. I made a point to visit Clarice's during the week as to avoid trying on my dress in front of several other people, and this made my experience very personal and relaxed. I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses through Clarice's and this process was easy.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Emily J

If I could do no stars I would. Horrible experience. Misleading customer services, tries to cover up their mistakes, not a good experience. Dress came in about 5-6 sizes too big and from there it all went downhill. Came down to their alternations girl sewing my dress in my... Read More hotel room the night before the wedding.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Lindsay M

I said yes to the dress at Clarice's! Yulia was my consultant and she was sooo helpful. She showed me what I had seen online and after talking and getting to know me pulled some things I never would have picked on my own. I got married on 3/25/17 and go so many compliments on my... Read More dress!!!!!!! My dress came in super early and Clarice's held it for me until I could find somewhere to put it before the big day. They suggested wonderful alterations places and steamed my dress before my big day. Everyone was helpful, professional, and supportive. Thank you Clarice's! I would highly recommend going here and looking for your dress!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Ashlee E

The service at Clarice's is unbelievable. Jaz and Katie went above and beyond to make me feel special. I had a really quick engagement and didn't expect to fall in love with a wedding dress, just to find one that would work. But those two wouldn't have that attitude and filled... Read More the dressing room full of dresses they thought would fit my personality and body shape. 3 dresses in, I felt like a Disney princess. Literally could not believe it. Everything I wanted in a dress but never thought I would actually find! I loved my dress from the minute I put it on and never wanted to take it off. Jaz and Katie genuinely love what they do and it shows.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Abigail P

I said yes to the dress at Clarice's and I couldn't be happier with both my dress and the service! My consultant was Sofie and I felt so lucky to have her! She really made me feel like a bride and was much more helpful and considerate than the consultants I've had at other... Read More places! I would definitely recommend this bridal salon to another bride!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jen G

This is where I said yes to the dress! I was so lucky to be able to work with Yulia. She was so great at picking out a dress for me. I mean, I had ones in mind that I thought I was going to like but she had a different vision and she couldn't have been more right. She was so... Read More sweet about the way she made suggestions and was so genuinely honest about everything. She really commits herself to you and shows she really does care about you. Love her and love this venue, it's so fun!

2017-01-05T10:41:39 Response from the vendor

Aww, Thank you for your kind words! We are looking forward to seeing you in your beautiful gown.