Experienced bridal consultants

Clarice's Bridal Fashions offers a large selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother's gowns, and prom. We also offer jewelry, headpieces, veils, and slips. Orders can be placed in-store. We have the latest advertised gowns for the entire wedding party. Bridal by appointment only 314-351-2499.

5714 S Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO (314) 351-2499

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Lindsay M

I said yes to the dress at Clarice's! Yulia was my consultant and she was sooo helpful. She showed me what I had seen online and after talking and getting to know me pulled some things I never would have picked on my own. I got married on 3/25/17 and go so many compliments on my... Read More dress!!!!!!! My dress came in super early and Clarice's held it for me until I could find somewhere to put it before the big day. They suggested wonderful alterations places and steamed my dress before my big day. Everyone was helpful, professional, and supportive. Thank you Clarice's! I would highly recommend going here and looking for your dress!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Heather H

I can't say enough great things about Steph at Clarice's bridal!! She has a way of making you feel comfortable and was so, so helpful in picking out dresses similar to what I liked. Not to mention, I tried on nearly 20 dresses and she was super patient! Their new showroom is... Read More amazing and they have a ton of dresses - this was the only place I looked!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017

I was apprehensive about going to Clarice's at first as I was sure I wouldn't find anything in a modest price range. I was proven wrong the moment I got there, and had an exceptional exprience with my consultant, Caitlin. She was the perfect balance of laid back and directive.... Read More She made suggestions for accessories, without feeling like she was trying to upsale. Her insight on my overall look was spot on. She quickly understood my style, and helped me find the perfect look for my wedding day. I made a point to visit Clarice's during the week as to avoid trying on my dress in front of several other people, and this made my experience very personal and relaxed. I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses through Clarice's and this process was easy.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Emily J

If I could do no stars I would. Horrible experience. Misleading customer services, tries to cover up their mistakes, not a good experience. Dress came in about 5-6 sizes too big and from there it all went downhill. Came down to their alternations girl sewing my dress in my... Read More hotel room the night before the wedding.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Ashlee E

The service at Clarice's is unbelievable. Jaz and Katie went above and beyond to make me feel special. I had a really quick engagement and didn't expect to fall in love with a wedding dress, just to find one that would work. But those two wouldn't have that attitude and filled... Read More the dressing room full of dresses they thought would fit my personality and body shape. 3 dresses in, I felt like a Disney princess. Literally could not believe it. Everything I wanted in a dress but never thought I would actually find! I loved my dress from the minute I put it on and never wanted to take it off. Jaz and Katie genuinely love what they do and it shows.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Abigail P

I said yes to the dress at Clarice's and I couldn't be happier with both my dress and the service! My consultant was Sofie and I felt so lucky to have her! She really made me feel like a bride and was much more helpful and considerate than the consultants I've had at other... Read More places! I would definitely recommend this bridal salon to another bride!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jen G

This is where I said yes to the dress! I was so lucky to be able to work with Yulia. She was so great at picking out a dress for me. I mean, I had ones in mind that I thought I was going to like but she had a different vision and she couldn't have been more right. She was so... Read More sweet about the way she made suggestions and was so genuinely honest about everything. She really commits herself to you and shows she really does care about you. Love her and love this venue, it's so fun!

2017-01-05T10:41:39 Response from the vendor

Aww, Thank you for your kind words! We are looking forward to seeing you in your beautiful gown.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Katie G

Clarice's is the only place I went to look for dresses so I don't have anything to compare it to, but my experience was wonderful! My consultant was Jaz, and upon my arrival I showed her my Pinterest board and she took one look at it and quickly gathered the dresses I had pinned... Read More plus a few more of her choice. I probably tried on about 10 dresses or so and she was patient and I never felt rushed. She listened to me and helped me narrow down my choices until we found the one. I was a little anxious to go since I had three bridesmaids, my mom, grandma and future mother in law with me, but the whole process went smooth and Jaz helped facilitate that. There waa a huge selection of dresses and they were organized by style. I never felt pressured and I was never handed a dress that went over my budget. Jaz found the perfect accessories which really made me feel like a bride. We put down a deposit and were out of there shortly after I said yes to the dress. I highly recommend Clarice's for a great selection of dresses, reasonable prices, and wonderful customer service!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Megan B

Shopping at Clarice's Bridal was an amazing experience. I had made 3 appointments in one day. Clarice's was our first store and my first time trying on wedding dresses and I'm so glad they were first! Brittani helped me and she was fantastic. She pulled a bunch of great gowns. I... Read More found my favorite gown there and had a gut feeling that was the one but felt I should at least go to one more appointment. After 20 minutes at the next store I knew my gown was the one from Clarice's. I couldn't believe how easy it was to find my dress. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Lauren K

The staff was wonderful. Thank you for all your help!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Laura C

I came to Clarice's after a dreadful experience at another salon. Going into the appointment I was very skeptical because the appointment I had at the previous salon was so terrible. I had Stephanie as my consultant and she was amazing!!! She really understood what I was looking... Read More for. The first dress she put me in, which was one of her picks, ended up being my dress.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Stephanie S

I loved working with Clarice's to get my perfect dress. Their selection was very unique and I found a perfect dress for me.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Christy S

After going to six other bridal salons in the St. Louis area and trying on nearly 100 wedding dresses, I finally met my match at Clarice's Bridal. I wish I would have only gone to Clarice's and no where else! Clarice's is the most organized and has the best selection of any... Read More other salon I went to. The staff is welcoming, kind and extremely helpful, and made the experience fun again after I was pretty burnt out from shopping! Kendra helped me navigate my brain to narrow my selection pretty quickly, making it obvious which dress I just HAD to have! I want to reiterate how great their selection is -- the other salons I went to seemed to have dresses that all looked the same. There was no "wow" factor, which left me pretty discouraged. Clarice's selection really is the best that I saw in the city! I'll be going back to look at bridesmaid dresses soon and I can't wait to keep working with Kendra and the rest of the team! Thanks, Ladies :) XOXO, Christy

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ariel A

After visiting a few other salons in the area, I decided to buy at Clarice's because they were so wonderful there! Jaz ended up picking the dress that I chose as the one based on others that I liked. After a second appointment to be sure, I said yes! She also helped select the... Read More perfect veil to match the dress that completed the look. Through the entire dress buying process they were nothing but helpful and even recognized me when I returned to pick it up. We also got the bridesmaids gowns from Clarice's and had no trouble with ordering and pick up, even though they moved locations in between. They were even able to resolved an issue with a dress that came in stained. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a wonderful dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Courtney H

It took 2 appointments, but Kendra stuck with me until I found the one! I'm a bit indecisive, but she completely understood my style and was never pushy or rushed me. I visited way too many bridal salons, but Clarices had the best selection and staff! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Leesa B

I visited Clarice's Bridal on Friday 9/30/2016. I literally called an hour and a half before and was able to secure an appointment after being turned down by 2 other shops. I was in St. Louis with my mom, aunt & cousin for a mother daughter weekend and we thought it would be... Read More fun to go look/try on dresses since I had gotten engaged 2 weeks prior to our trip. Despite the fact I had just made my appointment, I was made to feel like I was the only bride there. Yulia was FABULOUS!! She visited with me for a few minutes, looked at my Pinterest page and talked to me about what I hoped for in a dress. Then she asked if she could just pull some dresses and let me try them. She never rushed me or made me feel like I was inconveniencing her, but continued to bring me new dresses to try. We narrowed down "the look" that I liked and shape that looked best on me. Then we found MY DRESS! From the moment I put it on, I knew it was THE ONE! It was an emotional moment but very exciting. Yulia went above and beyond for me on Friday! I'm so excited for my special day and to wear this incredible dress!! Thank you Yulia and Clarice's Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Sarah C

This is a difficult review. My shopping experience was amazing and they really worked with my budget and money situation. They helpedcme find a wonderful dress that fit my plus size body type. However, each time I would try to make a payment, they lost my paperwork and would not... Read More listen when I tried to explain. I had to start keeping my own records with who a spoke to and how much I paid since they couldn't get their records straight. When I made the appointment to pick up the dress, they said I could try on strap options, but when I went they said I couldn't do that and I'd need to go someone else for that. Overall, it was a so so experience.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Tamika H

Loved working with Katie at this boutique. She was very patient and helpful given that it was a tough decision when you find two dresses you absolutely love. She didn't pressure me or rush me to make a decision, allowed me to leave the salon and think it over. And I have no... Read More regrets! My dress was perfect! It arrived quickly the fit was amazing the look was awesome. If I could wear this dress every day I would, LOL

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Kristin G

This was the first dress shop I went to and it was also the last one because I didn't need to go anywhere else! Their staff is absolutely amazing and they made me feel like I was part of their family. They have a great selection of dresses and I didn't feel rushed. Would... Read More recommend Clarice's to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Ashley K

Wonderful experience with Clarice's. I ended up purchasing my dress & veil here along with bridesmaids' & MOB dresses. Katie, the owner, is so sweet and attentive. She made me feel so special. I will recommend Clarice's to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Ashley H

Stephanie at Clarice's is SO sweet and helpful. She respected my price range and never brought me dresses that I would be comfortable with the price. She was patient and helpful. All of my bridesmaids got their dresses at Clarice's as well and everyone had the same wonderful... Read More experiences. Couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Meghan R

The best. My dress was perfect. My consultant was fabulous and never was pushy. The new location is beautiful. And my dress was even in early!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Caroline G

I purchased my wedding dress and veil from Clarice's and would absolutely recommend the salon. They had a wide variety of dresses and the salon was clean and decorated very nicely. They also had a large variety of bridesmaid dresses. My bridal consultant, Jazzy, was the cherry... Read More on top! She was very knowledgeable, accommodating, and enthusiastic. Her taste and opinion were spot-on, and it was evident that she has a great deal ofexperience in the industry. I would highly recommend choosing Clarice's (and Jazzy) for your wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Jacob B

I thought I had found my "dream dress" online and went to Clarice's to try it on. The lady I worked with, Yulia, listened to my taste (lots of bling, no lace) and price point. She then took one look at my body type and said "I know the dress for you." First I tried on my "dream... Read More dress" from online. It was horrible! I was so distraught I was barely paying attention as Yulia slipped me into "her choice." When I looked in the mirror it took my breath away! I started to cry "This is the dress I'm going to get married in!" I tried on other dresses I had picked, and Yulia pointed out how each style I had selected just didn't flatter my body type as well as the one she had selected. The woman knew her stuff! Clarice's is a great salon. I've been to other salons and Clarice's really has far more beautiful dresses and experienced staff. If you go, work with Yulia! She's amazing!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Megan L

Excellent experience at Clarice's! They were fabulous to work with for not only my dress but my bridesmaid's as well. Prices were really reasonable and selection is wonderful. So, so glad I found my dress here!