Clarice's Bridal Fashions

St. Louis, MO

Experienced bridal consultants

Clarice's Bridal Fashions offers a large selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girl, and mother's gowns. We also offer shoes, jewelry, headpieces, veils, and slips. Orders can be placed in-store or through our website. We have the latest advertised gowns for the entire wedding party.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

4627 Hampton Ave, St. Louis, MO

Best dress shop in town!

Reviewed on 3/31/2014 Victoria U

I had always heard great things about Clarice’s, so I knew right off the bat I would go there. They definitely exceeded my already high expectations. Wonderful customer service and positive attitudes from the ladies who work there, even they are slammed (definitely would... Read More recommend going on a weekday if you can swing it). I had a good idea of the style of dress I wanted, but kept pulling dresses that just weren't doing it for me. The sales woman helping me (so sorry, can’t remember her name) pulled a dress on her own and asked me to try it. Not only was the dress PERFECT, but it was HALF the price of many of the other ones I had tried on. Even after I bought my dress, they were so great helping me with bridesmaid dresses, jewelry, and steaming/storing my dress until my wedding day. Can’t say enough wonderful things about this place!

Makes Dress Shopping a Breeze!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Martha P

I was really nervous about shopping for a dress since I had never pictured myself in a wedding gown. Clarice's was my first stop due to some recommendations to work with Katie, and it ended up being my only stop! Katie knew how to help me make decisions and had me try on... Read More dresses I never thought I would wear. My gown was beautiful and the perfect dress for me! The bridesmaids dress experience was a little more crazy and all the last minute details felt a bit rushed. But the shopping experience was so amazing the rest of the details seemed minor in comparison.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 2/23/2014 Jennifer W

Clarice's Bridal was an amazing experience. The staff was wonderful and willing to help even though I did not have an appointment. They had a wide selection of dresses and were able to find me two beautiful dresses within my price range. The bridal consultant went above and... Read More beyond and was able to get my wedding dress in within 2 weeks- which was amazing since I had a short time between finding my dress and the ceremony. Everything went so smoothly and the staff communicated wonderfully.

Bridal Salon for Bride & Bridesmaids

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Maegen G

We got my dress & my bridesmaids dresses at Clarice's. The staff was helpful when appointments were made, but could get quite busy on random visits. A great treat was the bridesmaids got a discount as I got my dress there as well.

Clarice's is the only place to get a Bridal Gown

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Brandi A

I had purchased a few bridesmaid dresses from Clarice's, so when it was time for dress shopping, I knew I wanted to go there for the dress. I took some pictures of dresses I liked, and the consultant helped me pick out gowns that were similar to the picutres I had. They were... Read More also accomodating of my mom's handycap so she was able to be apart of this important decision. Once I had tried on a dress and decided it wasn't for me, she took it out of the room, which made finding my dress that much easier. I will continue to go to Clarice's for all my bridal and bridesmaid dress needs.

The best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Gena R

I tried on dresses at three different locations and I can say without a doubt that Clarice's is the best. All other locations treated me poorly and gave me little attention. The consultants at Clarice's truly want you to have the best experience when finding your wedding... Read More dress!!

Huge Selection of Dresses!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Theresa S

Working with Clarice's to find my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses was a dream experience. Connie worked as my consultant to help find a dress for me that had a vintage look and was absolutely beautiful! She was patient with my initial indecision, and encouraged me to try on... Read More many dresses to help me make sure of my mind. We also worked with Connie to select my bridesmaids dresses, she was able to navigate all of their different personalities, making each feel comfortable during a very crowded Saturday. I wish Connie had been there with me when I was picking up my dress. However, and here is where Clarice's really turned me off, when I picked up my wedding dress, I walked in and saw two sales women standing behind their counter not helping anyone. As a customer, it seems like good customer services would be to at least say hello and introduce yourself. I'd name the girl that helped me try on my wedding dress for the final fitting, but I can't because I never knew it. During the fitting process, she seemed to struggle with knowing even how my wedding dress was supposed to be put on, was unsure of how to answer questions about the dress fit and bustling, and ended up calling her manager to help answer these questions. Manager adequately answered our questions, but also never introduced herself. Thankfully my dress did not need alterations, because these are not done in house- which makes sense, Clarice's is one of the most crowded dress shops I visited, every corner used. However, the addition of a seamstress would really make this business more attractive, particularly if the sales staff have limited knowledge to share with customers. Was also later told by my bridesmaids that when picking up their dresses, Clarice's staff initially mixed up some of my bridesmaids dresses. Overall, I'd recommend Clarice's to other brides and make sure to warn them about the limited space, lack of seamstress, and spotty customer service.

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Gerry K

Katie, the owner was fantastic. My daughter's dress was gorgeous. Although she gained a few lbs between ordering and fitting, they jumped through hoops to alter to perfection. Thank you Katie and Jazz for making my Katie's day perfect! 9/4/15 #woolyoumarryme.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Erin D

Jas was GREAT! She helped me find the perfect wedding dress and was even able to expedite it for me when the wedding date was moved up by 5 months! Great dress, great price, great service.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Erin D

Helpful and speedy

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Rachel C

I loved my experience at Clarices. They were helpful in selecting dresses that fit within the idea of what I was looking for, but the consultant also was very helpful in providing real feedback and helping me to decide- she didn't just tell me that I looked amazing in... Read More everything. Best prices around, too!

Bridal Gown and Bridesmaid Dresses

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Angie W

Clarice's was great. I went there for my bridesmaid dresses first and found a perfect dress by Mori Lee that looked amazing on all my bridesmaids and was a very good price. About a month later I went to look at bridal gowns. The girl that helped me was great, she listened to... Read More what I was looking for and helped me find the perfect dress by Casablanca, and in my price range. I tried on about 10 dresses and the one I picked was the 3rd one I put on!! The room upstairs was kinda small but I am happy to hear they are expanding!! I would definitely recommend Clarice's to other brides!!

Wonderful South City Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie B

Clarice's gave me what none of the larger bridal shops (i.e. David's Bridal, Ultimate Bride) could-- extremely personalized attention and reasonable prices. The ladies in the shop are all so sweet, and were with me every step of the way, from trying on the dress to pressing it... Read More the week of the wedding. Initially, I wasn't going to purchase my dress from a small boutique like Clarice's, because I assumed that dresses there would be more expensive. I was completely wrong! I actually tried on my dress at Ultimate Bride and at Clarice's, but purchased it at Clarice's because it was around $150 less. Great service, great prices. One note-- This wasn't an issue for me, but Clarice's does not offer in-house alterations. They do, however, have a list of preferred seamstresses that are close by. Like I said, this was not an issue at all for me. The excellent, personalized service at Clarice's far outweighed the extra effort of taking the dress elsewhere to be altered.

Love this store!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Caitlin S

Everyone at Clarices was great! I love my dress and their prices are very reasonable. I also got my veil and a head piece from them and loved them all. I also got my bridesmaid dresses from them and they are beautiful!

Great bridal salon

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Heather R

I got my wedding dress and all my bridesmaids dresses from Clarice's. They are great to work with and will match a competitors price. What more can you ask for? Only issue was that they do not do alterations, but Sandy's down the street is amazing!

Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

This is our second wedding in twelve months. Both daughters looked at multiple dresses at multiple shops. I actually got my dress at Clarice's many many years ago. The staff listened to the bride and helped each bride find a dress that was in budget and what they were looking... Read More for. They did not rush or pressure either daughter. It was a very positive experience

Helpful staff at Clarice's

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kaellyn M

I was so happy to say YES to the dress at Clarice's! I had a very specific idea of what I wanted, so I probably visited the store three separate times to try on dresses and veils. The staff was so friendly each time, and I finally found what I was looking for. They ordered my... Read More dress and it came in plenty of time. I loved working with Clarice's!

Great finds!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Kerri S

We managed to pull our wedding off with less than 2 months of planning and I had to buy off the rack... Fortunately, I had an amazing assistant and we were able to find the perfect dress (for a fantastic price). Great selection of gowns for those that have a bit more time to... Read More plan as well.

Helpful Staff

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Heather M

I absolutely loved my trip to Clarice's Bridal. This was my third salon, and I had tried on maybe 30 dresses when I came in. My consultant looked at pictures of two dresses I kind of liked, listened to what I didn't like about them, and immediately had ideas. I was able to go... Read More through the dresses myself to choose ones to try on, which I really liked. She never pushed a dress on me or tried to push up the price of the gowns I was trying on. She was very intuitive and was able to pick out what I did and didn't like in dresses. Every visit after that all staff was always friendly and helpful, even when they were busy. I would try to avoid Saturday appointments, as it is a small shop and gets crowded quickly and easily.

Great place

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Jennifer M

I live in the area and wanted to support a local business. They were very helpful. I even came back after having doubts and they let me stay late and try on a bunch of other dresses. It is a small store so it can get crowded. When I went to pick up my dress it was a mad house.... Read More But the value and service is great.

The best store I've been to

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Ranee H

I visited and contacted several bridal shops during the hunt for my perfect dress and Clarice's was by far the most accommodating to my needs. They offered a wide variety of dresses with a large price range. Some shops only carried dresses over a certain price and those were not... Read More as affordable for me. The staff at Clarice's were also very attentive and understood my budget. I walked in with a list of what I wanted but after working with them, it turns out what I wanted totally did not look good on me. They helped me try on different styles and materials, always staying within my budget. I finally settled on the perfect dress at Clarice's.

Ask for Katie!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Emily S

My consultant, Katie, was amazing. (There are 2 Katies...I'm not sure which one I had). I brought in pictures of the dresses I liked and she was willing to put me in those dresses, but right away I knew that I didn't like what I picked out. She made a suggestion, I tried it... Read More on and I found my dress. It was perfect and so easy. She made me feel good about myself, giving tons of compliments, etc. and I ended up purchasing a beautiful gown for my wedding day. Subsequent visits were not as enjoyable. When my dress and veil both arrived, I went in to pick them up and they were short staffed so I ended up having to wait 30 minutes past my appointment to get my dress. The next trip in, I dropped my dress off to have it pressed and found out it costs an additional $60-120. Picking the dress up after it was pressed was another issue because the lady at the cash register had to check 3 rooms before she found my dress. I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses here. Don't go on a Saturday as they are too busy to help you. Overall, this was a frustrating purchase.

Katy is great

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Trisha P

I was lucky to get Katy as my consultant! She was super knowledgeable and was willing to help me get the dress i dreamed of even though it was something that had to be special ordered. The reason behind the 4 star is that some of the other staff there seemed slightly rude and... Read More confused when i would call to ask questions. Overall the store has a great selection and some of the consultants are rock-stars.

I Said Yes to the Dress at Clarices!

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Angela B

I could not have been happier with my experience at Clarice's Bridal. Not only did I find my perfect dress in my budget, but I found dresses for every girl in my wedding party and their selection is just beautiful. I had Stephanie help me pick out my wedding dress and she was... Read More amazing! She really made the experience extra-special for me and I am so thankful for her and will always remember my wonderful experience here. I would definitely recommend.

Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Jessie N

I loved my experience with Clarice's. Their dresses are absolutely stunning. The lady that helped me (her name was Yulia, I think) was so nice, helpful, and patient. She knew exactly what to pull for me, and I found my dress within an hour! I highly recommend this place!