Experienced bridal consultants

Clarice's Bridal Fashions offers a large selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother's gowns, and prom. We also offer jewelry, headpieces, veils, and slips. Orders can be placed in-store. We have the latest advertised gowns for the entire wedding party. Bridal by appointment only 314-351-2499.

5714 S Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO (314) 351-2499

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kati V

The girls are absolutely AMAZING!!! My girl Stephanie was the consultant to help pick out my dress!! I was very open to trying on any dresses she thought that would fit in flatter my body! (Keep an open mind, these girls know what they are doing!!) After talking with her for a... Read More tiny bit… She pulled some dresses and let my girls and myself pick out dresses. When I walk in I see the most gorgeous dress! Stephanie actually picked the dress out!! It was the very first dress I tried on and I loved it and I said yes the dress!!!

2017-07-06T09:31:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words. Brides like you are why I love my Job. Wishing you all the best in your up coming wedding ventures.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Serene D

Only reason why I'm giving 2 stars is to give credit to Brittany for helping me out when I came here looking for a bridal dress. She was very kind and made me very comfortable. Overall though, this location has lied to me about my dress, convincing me it would be extremely easy... Read More to alter and fix, when in fact, it was the complete opposite. They convinced me to buy my wedding dress knowing how challenging and difficult it would be to do the alterations I wanted done. The amount of stress I had to deal with fixing this dress was a NIGHTMARE. I specifically said I would only get the dress if it could easily be altered and have custom made sleeves added, as well as fixing the hem. They told me it was nothing to worry about and they would provide me a list of seamstresses in the area capable of handling my dress. Fast forward 6 months when I get my dress, the list they gave me I'm having responses of "we are not professional enough to add sleeves" or aren't available and located in another state. Then to find out the dress I have is so complicated with being extremely challenging to add sleeves, as well as having hem work done due to the intricate lacing and beading on it, something the staff at Clarice's Bridal FAILED to mention, saying quite the opposite. This location lied to me just to get money in their pockets and make business. Clarice's Bridal decided to only take me serious once I wanted to return my dress because what's the point of getting your dream wedding dress if you aren't going to have it look the way you want it done? Once I called them and explained the list they gave me is not working out, they decided to recommend me to Nanu's Alterations next door which was the most TERRIBLE MISTAKE I MADE to listen, my dress was completely ruined from Nanu's Alterations. Any brides deciding to check Clarice's Bridal out I highly recommend you do your own research on the dress first before making a final decision. Check out the type of alterations that can be done to it before you listen to the lies from them trying to convince you to purchase a wedding dress.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Nicol F

My consultant was Katie and she was so patient in trying to get a feel for what I was looking for. When I came to the store I thought I knew what I wanted, but when I got there, that changed. I tried on about 5 dresses when Katie pulled a dress completely opposite of what I was... Read More looking for. Turns out that dress was THE dress. Before finalizing my decision I went to another dress shop that same day and couldn't stop thinking about that dress. With 30 minutes before closing I called the shop and told them I HAVE to come try it on again. They were so accommodating when I came back in with little time till closing and I bought my dream dress. I recommend Clarice's to anyone that wants a truly amazing dress shopping experience. The staff is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and caring.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Amanda K

My experience wasn't always great. Shopping was fairly low-pressure and the selection is decent. My first dress arrived in unacceptable condition, and the sash I ordered for my second dress also had sloppy beading. When I came to pick up the first dress, the associate who does... Read More Saturday pickups was not a bridal consultant, wasn't prepared to handle any issues, and tried to convince me that the huge (3+ inches) chunks of missing beading were "not that bad". To their credit, from that day on I worked with one of the managers and she did whatever she could to accommodate me and resolve any issues, including helping me the day before my wedding when the seamstress next door had botched my alterations and I needed emergency repairs. I think overall it's a good shop as long as you don't have the quality issues that I did, which really are the fault of the manufacturer. But I would strongly recommend NOT using their neighbor for alterations.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Anna H

I could not have been happier with my dress buying experience at Clarice's. I have now recommended the boutique to three other women who also had amazing experiences and found their dream dresses there. Let me start by saying that I expected the dress buying process to be more... Read More high-pressure. I had a fairly limited budget and expected that a salesperson would probably try to talk me out of my price point and into "the dress of my dreams." To my pleasant surprise, my AMAZING saleswoman, Yulia immediately started off my appointment by asking me what style of dress I was looking for and what my price point was. When I showed her some dresses I had seen on Pinterest, she immediately (and very kindly) told me those would all be about $1,000 more than I wanted to spend. Rather than putting me in one of these dresses and letting me fall in love with it, she was mindful that I couldn't spend that much and didn't try to push my budget. After we talked for a while about the general vibe I was going for, she said "I know the dress you're going to choose." She didn't tell me which one, but she pulled about six dresses which were all stunning but I immediately fell in love with one of them. I loved it so much so that I actually didn't want to keep trying other dresses on! Of course, this was the dress that she had in mind. It was not the dress I thought I would walk out with, but it was the perfect dress for me and she knew it. It was even $100 LESS than my budget. I've since gone back to the store with many bridesmaids to look at dresses for them and worked with other saleswomen and I have yet to meet one who wasn't incredibly kind, personable and helpful. Out of all the people I've worked with to make my wedding day a reality, the ladies at Clarice's stand in the forefront of my mind. I can't recommend it enough!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Andy R

I do not recommend this store to anyone - nor will any of my other professionals I hired for my wedding after sharing in my hellish ordeal. I had a good experience working with Yulia so I would like to recognize her for helping me find my wedding gown but after my consultation... Read More and finalizing the sale, I never heard from her again. When I went to pick up my wedding dress I had a new consultant who had only been there 2 weeks. As she was taking my dress out of the bag she said, "I really love this dress - I think we have it in champagne but the ivory is by far my favorite." I hesitated because I knew I had ordered the champagne but I thought maybe she was talking about something else. Nope. It was the wrong dress. In hindsight, I truly believe she was trying to sell me into thinking it was the right dress. When ordering my dress, I paid extra money to have it custom made because I was on a tight timeline (or so they made me think). The dress that arrived was custom made but it was the wrong color. They re-ordered the dress in the correct color but it was not going to arrive custom made. No one at Clarice's was assigned to be my point person once all this happened. I initiated every phone call to ask for updates about when the correct dress would arrive. Every time I called, I had to RE-explain who I was and why I was calling. And every person I talked to gave me a different story about where my dress was or when I should expect it. One of the managers (Caitlin) promised she would call me at a particular time to give me an update and failed to follow through on her word both times. They placed all the blame on the manufacturer and said it was their fault. The only thing they offered for compensation was to "pay for my alterations." They did not actually pay for my alterations. During my second appointment to pick up the "right" dress, they told me they were being fully reimbursed by the manufacturer for the first dress which I paid extra to have custom made. So if they received a full refund for the dress then they took MY money and used it to pay the seamstress. Once I had the correct dress, I needed alterations. The seamstress (Nanu Alterations) that Clarice's set me up did my initial fitting on the day I picked up my dress. She scheduled my final fitting appointment a week later and when I went to pick up my dress, nothing had been done to it. It had not even been taken out of the bag. The seamstress was so unprofessional - she would not even come out and speak to me face to face and take ownership of her mistake. She left her poor assistant to deal with the situation. I took my dress and went to an entirely new seamstress who made it perfect in the end. She and I were meant to meet, I suppose! I would not recommend this company to anyone. Picking out your wedding gown is something that most girls think about their whole lives and I feel I was robbed of a special experience due to this company and their poor customer service. - Trish Ruszkowski (Kreikemeier)

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Krista F

I LOVE Clarice's! I had a wonderful experience getting my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding here, and I started my dress search here for my own wedding. I fell in love with an off-the-rack dress and went back to get it after trying dresses on elsewhere. Clarice's has a... Read More beautiful dress for every bride and budget! My bridemaids got their Alfred Angelo dresses from Clarices's at 15% off. My mom got her mother-of-the-bride dress here too, and since the designer was out of her size (and not manufacturing during the Chinese New Year celebration), they altered her dress for no extra cost. The staff was super helpful and upbeat compared to several other bridal shops I went to. I've had a lot of friends and sisters-of-friends find their wedding dresses at Clarice's, definitely the place to visit when you're trying to find "the dress".

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Heather H

I can't say enough great things about Steph at Clarice's bridal!! She has a way of making you feel comfortable and was so, so helpful in picking out dresses similar to what I liked. Not to mention, I tried on nearly 20 dresses and she was super patient! Their new showroom is... Read More amazing and they have a ton of dresses - this was the only place I looked!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017

I was apprehensive about going to Clarice's at first as I was sure I wouldn't find anything in a modest price range. I was proven wrong the moment I got there, and had an exceptional exprience with my consultant, Caitlin. She was the perfect balance of laid back and directive.... Read More She made suggestions for accessories, without feeling like she was trying to upsale. Her insight on my overall look was spot on. She quickly understood my style, and helped me find the perfect look for my wedding day. I made a point to visit Clarice's during the week as to avoid trying on my dress in front of several other people, and this made my experience very personal and relaxed. I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses through Clarice's and this process was easy.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Emily J

If I could do no stars I would. Horrible experience. Misleading customer services, tries to cover up their mistakes, not a good experience. Dress came in about 5-6 sizes too big and from there it all went downhill. Came down to their alternations girl sewing my dress in my... Read More hotel room the night before the wedding.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Lindsay M

I said yes to the dress at Clarice's! Yulia was my consultant and she was sooo helpful. She showed me what I had seen online and after talking and getting to know me pulled some things I never would have picked on my own. I got married on 3/25/17 and go so many compliments on my... Read More dress!!!!!!! My dress came in super early and Clarice's held it for me until I could find somewhere to put it before the big day. They suggested wonderful alterations places and steamed my dress before my big day. Everyone was helpful, professional, and supportive. Thank you Clarice's! I would highly recommend going here and looking for your dress!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Ashlee E

The service at Clarice's is unbelievable. Jaz and Katie went above and beyond to make me feel special. I had a really quick engagement and didn't expect to fall in love with a wedding dress, just to find one that would work. But those two wouldn't have that attitude and filled... Read More the dressing room full of dresses they thought would fit my personality and body shape. 3 dresses in, I felt like a Disney princess. Literally could not believe it. Everything I wanted in a dress but never thought I would actually find! I loved my dress from the minute I put it on and never wanted to take it off. Jaz and Katie genuinely love what they do and it shows.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Abigail P

I said yes to the dress at Clarice's and I couldn't be happier with both my dress and the service! My consultant was Sofie and I felt so lucky to have her! She really made me feel like a bride and was much more helpful and considerate than the consultants I've had at other... Read More places! I would definitely recommend this bridal salon to another bride!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jen G

This is where I said yes to the dress! I was so lucky to be able to work with Yulia. She was so great at picking out a dress for me. I mean, I had ones in mind that I thought I was going to like but she had a different vision and she couldn't have been more right. She was so... Read More sweet about the way she made suggestions and was so genuinely honest about everything. She really commits herself to you and shows she really does care about you. Love her and love this venue, it's so fun!

2017-01-05T10:41:39 Response from the vendor

Aww, Thank you for your kind words! We are looking forward to seeing you in your beautiful gown.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Katie G

Clarice's is the only place I went to look for dresses so I don't have anything to compare it to, but my experience was wonderful! My consultant was Jaz, and upon my arrival I showed her my Pinterest board and she took one look at it and quickly gathered the dresses I had pinned... Read More plus a few more of her choice. I probably tried on about 10 dresses or so and she was patient and I never felt rushed. She listened to me and helped me narrow down my choices until we found the one. I was a little anxious to go since I had three bridesmaids, my mom, grandma and future mother in law with me, but the whole process went smooth and Jaz helped facilitate that. There waa a huge selection of dresses and they were organized by style. I never felt pressured and I was never handed a dress that went over my budget. Jaz found the perfect accessories which really made me feel like a bride. We put down a deposit and were out of there shortly after I said yes to the dress. I highly recommend Clarice's for a great selection of dresses, reasonable prices, and wonderful customer service!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Megan M

Shopping at Clarice's Bridal was an amazing experience. I had made 3 appointments in one day. Clarice's was our first store and my first time trying on wedding dresses and I'm so glad they were first! Brittani helped me and she was fantastic. She pulled a bunch of great gowns. I... Read More found my favorite gown there and had a gut feeling that was the one but felt I should at least go to one more appointment. After 20 minutes at the next store I knew my gown was the one from Clarice's. I couldn't believe how easy it was to find my dress. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Lauren K

The staff was wonderful. Thank you for all your help!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Laura C

I came to Clarice's after a dreadful experience at another salon. Going into the appointment I was very skeptical because the appointment I had at the previous salon was so terrible. I had Stephanie as my consultant and she was amazing!!! She really understood what I was looking... Read More for. The first dress she put me in, which was one of her picks, ended up being my dress.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Stephanie S

I loved working with Clarice's to get my perfect dress. Their selection was very unique and I found a perfect dress for me.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Christy S

After going to six other bridal salons in the St. Louis area and trying on nearly 100 wedding dresses, I finally met my match at Clarice's Bridal. I wish I would have only gone to Clarice's and no where else! Clarice's is the most organized and has the best selection of any... Read More other salon I went to. The staff is welcoming, kind and extremely helpful, and made the experience fun again after I was pretty burnt out from shopping! Kendra helped me navigate my brain to narrow my selection pretty quickly, making it obvious which dress I just HAD to have! I want to reiterate how great their selection is -- the other salons I went to seemed to have dresses that all looked the same. There was no "wow" factor, which left me pretty discouraged. Clarice's selection really is the best that I saw in the city! I'll be going back to look at bridesmaid dresses soon and I can't wait to keep working with Kendra and the rest of the team! Thanks, Ladies :) XOXO, Christy

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ariel A

After visiting a few other salons in the area, I decided to buy at Clarice's because they were so wonderful there! Jaz ended up picking the dress that I chose as the one based on others that I liked. After a second appointment to be sure, I said yes! She also helped select the... Read More perfect veil to match the dress that completed the look. Through the entire dress buying process they were nothing but helpful and even recognized me when I returned to pick it up. We also got the bridesmaids gowns from Clarice's and had no trouble with ordering and pick up, even though they moved locations in between. They were even able to resolved an issue with a dress that came in stained. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a wonderful dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Courtney H

It took 2 appointments, but Kendra stuck with me until I found the one! I'm a bit indecisive, but she completely understood my style and was never pushy or rushed me. I visited way too many bridal salons, but Clarices had the best selection and staff! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Leesa B

I visited Clarice's Bridal on Friday 9/30/2016. I literally called an hour and a half before and was able to secure an appointment after being turned down by 2 other shops. I was in St. Louis with my mom, aunt & cousin for a mother daughter weekend and we thought it would be... Read More fun to go look/try on dresses since I had gotten engaged 2 weeks prior to our trip. Despite the fact I had just made my appointment, I was made to feel like I was the only bride there. Yulia was FABULOUS!! She visited with me for a few minutes, looked at my Pinterest page and talked to me about what I hoped for in a dress. Then she asked if she could just pull some dresses and let me try them. She never rushed me or made me feel like I was inconveniencing her, but continued to bring me new dresses to try. We narrowed down "the look" that I liked and shape that looked best on me. Then we found MY DRESS! From the moment I put it on, I knew it was THE ONE! It was an emotional moment but very exciting. Yulia went above and beyond for me on Friday! I'm so excited for my special day and to wear this incredible dress!! Thank you Yulia and Clarice's Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Sarah C

This is a difficult review. My shopping experience was amazing and they really worked with my budget and money situation. They helpedcme find a wonderful dress that fit my plus size body type. However, each time I would try to make a payment, they lost my paperwork and would not... Read More listen when I tried to explain. I had to start keeping my own records with who a spoke to and how much I paid since they couldn't get their records straight. When I made the appointment to pick up the dress, they said I could try on strap options, but when I went they said I couldn't do that and I'd need to go someone else for that. Overall, it was a so so experience.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Tamika H

Loved working with Katie at this boutique. She was very patient and helpful given that it was a tough decision when you find two dresses you absolutely love. She didn't pressure me or rush me to make a decision, allowed me to leave the salon and think it over. And I have no... Read More regrets! My dress was perfect! It arrived quickly the fit was amazing the look was awesome. If I could wear this dress every day I would, LOL