Experienced bridal consultants

Clarice's Bridal Fashions offers a large selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother's gowns, and prom. We also offer jewelry, headpieces, veils, and slips. Orders can be placed in-store. We have the latest advertised gowns for the entire wedding party. Bridal by appointment only 314-351-2499.

5714 S Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO (314) 351-2499

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Laura C

I came to Clarice's after a dreadful experience at another salon. Going into the appointment I was very skeptical because the appointment I had at the previous salon was so terrible. I had Stephanie as my consultant and she was amazing!!! She really understood what I was looking... Read More for. The first dress she put me in, which was one of her picks, ended up being my dress.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Stephanie S

I loved working with Clarice's to get my perfect dress. Their selection was very unique and I found a perfect dress for me.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Christy S

After going to six other bridal salons in the St. Louis area and trying on nearly 100 wedding dresses, I finally met my match at Clarice's Bridal. I wish I would have only gone to Clarice's and no where else! Clarice's is the most organized and has the best selection of any... Read More other salon I went to. The staff is welcoming, kind and extremely helpful, and made the experience fun again after I was pretty burnt out from shopping! Kendra helped me navigate my brain to narrow my selection pretty quickly, making it obvious which dress I just HAD to have! I want to reiterate how great their selection is -- the other salons I went to seemed to have dresses that all looked the same. There was no "wow" factor, which left me pretty discouraged. Clarice's selection really is the best that I saw in the city! I'll be going back to look at bridesmaid dresses soon and I can't wait to keep working with Kendra and the rest of the team! Thanks, Ladies :) XOXO, Christy

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ariel A

After visiting a few other salons in the area, I decided to buy at Clarice's because they were so wonderful there! Jaz ended up picking the dress that I chose as the one based on others that I liked. After a second appointment to be sure, I said yes! She also helped select the... Read More perfect veil to match the dress that completed the look. Through the entire dress buying process they were nothing but helpful and even recognized me when I returned to pick it up. We also got the bridesmaids gowns from Clarice's and had no trouble with ordering and pick up, even though they moved locations in between. They were even able to resolved an issue with a dress that came in stained. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a wonderful dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Courtney H

It took 2 appointments, but Kendra stuck with me until I found the one! I'm a bit indecisive, but she completely understood my style and was never pushy or rushed me. I visited way too many bridal salons, but Clarices had the best selection and staff! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Leesa B

I visited Clarice's Bridal on Friday 9/30/2016. I literally called an hour and a half before and was able to secure an appointment after being turned down by 2 other shops. I was in St. Louis with my mom, aunt & cousin for a mother daughter weekend and we thought it would be... Read More fun to go look/try on dresses since I had gotten engaged 2 weeks prior to our trip. Despite the fact I had just made my appointment, I was made to feel like I was the only bride there. Yulia was FABULOUS!! She visited with me for a few minutes, looked at my Pinterest page and talked to me about what I hoped for in a dress. Then she asked if she could just pull some dresses and let me try them. She never rushed me or made me feel like I was inconveniencing her, but continued to bring me new dresses to try. We narrowed down "the look" that I liked and shape that looked best on me. Then we found MY DRESS! From the moment I put it on, I knew it was THE ONE! It was an emotional moment but very exciting. Yulia went above and beyond for me on Friday! I'm so excited for my special day and to wear this incredible dress!! Thank you Yulia and Clarice's Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Sarah C

This is a difficult review. My shopping experience was amazing and they really worked with my budget and money situation. They helpedcme find a wonderful dress that fit my plus size body type. However, each time I would try to make a payment, they lost my paperwork and would not... Read More listen when I tried to explain. I had to start keeping my own records with who a spoke to and how much I paid since they couldn't get their records straight. When I made the appointment to pick up the dress, they said I could try on strap options, but when I went they said I couldn't do that and I'd need to go someone else for that. Overall, it was a so so experience.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Tamika H

Loved working with Katie at this boutique. She was very patient and helpful given that it was a tough decision when you find two dresses you absolutely love. She didn't pressure me or rush me to make a decision, allowed me to leave the salon and think it over. And I have no... Read More regrets! My dress was perfect! It arrived quickly the fit was amazing the look was awesome. If I could wear this dress every day I would, LOL

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Kristin G

This was the first dress shop I went to and it was also the last one because I didn't need to go anywhere else! Their staff is absolutely amazing and they made me feel like I was part of their family. They have a great selection of dresses and I didn't feel rushed. Would... Read More recommend Clarice's to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Ashley K

Wonderful experience with Clarice's. I ended up purchasing my dress & veil here along with bridesmaids' & MOB dresses. Katie, the owner, is so sweet and attentive. She made me feel so special. I will recommend Clarice's to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Ashley H

Stephanie at Clarice's is SO sweet and helpful. She respected my price range and never brought me dresses that I would be comfortable with the price. She was patient and helpful. All of my bridesmaids got their dresses at Clarice's as well and everyone had the same wonderful... Read More experiences. Couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Meghan R

The best. My dress was perfect. My consultant was fabulous and never was pushy. The new location is beautiful. And my dress was even in early!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Caroline G

I purchased my wedding dress and veil from Clarice's and would absolutely recommend the salon. They had a wide variety of dresses and the salon was clean and decorated very nicely. They also had a large variety of bridesmaid dresses. My bridal consultant, Jazzy, was the cherry... Read More on top! She was very knowledgeable, accommodating, and enthusiastic. Her taste and opinion were spot-on, and it was evident that she has a great deal ofexperience in the industry. I would highly recommend choosing Clarice's (and Jazzy) for your wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Jacob B

I thought I had found my "dream dress" online and went to Clarice's to try it on. The lady I worked with, Yulia, listened to my taste (lots of bling, no lace) and price point. She then took one look at my body type and said "I know the dress for you." First I tried on my "dream... Read More dress" from online. It was horrible! I was so distraught I was barely paying attention as Yulia slipped me into "her choice." When I looked in the mirror it took my breath away! I started to cry "This is the dress I'm going to get married in!" I tried on other dresses I had picked, and Yulia pointed out how each style I had selected just didn't flatter my body type as well as the one she had selected. The woman knew her stuff! Clarice's is a great salon. I've been to other salons and Clarice's really has far more beautiful dresses and experienced staff. If you go, work with Yulia! She's amazing!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Megan L

Excellent experience at Clarice's! They were fabulous to work with for not only my dress but my bridesmaid's as well. Prices were really reasonable and selection is wonderful. So, so glad I found my dress here!

Bride

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Kristin M

Clarice's is AWESOME! They worked hard to ensure my dress and veil were perfect. I actually found my dress elsewhere and wanted to get it in St. Louis since that was where I was getting married. I called them and they were so easy to work with and helped make sure I had the... Read More right dress. Jazz was so sweet and worked hard to make it possible. They also pressed my dress and veil before the big day and it was PERFECT. Thanks again Clarice's !!!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Elizabeth R

When I was looking for my bridal gown, I didn't want to spend more than $1000, so I tried a number of "budget" vendors before I went to Clarice's. These places were ok, but their selection was always disappointing. But my experience with Clarice's was just fantastic - in my... Read More opinion, they provide the best combination of affordability and quality selection. I ended up going to Clarice's three different times because I found too many dresses that I liked within my budget!! And each time, my customer service experience was exceptional. You should always make an appointment before you go, because they do get really busy. Highly recommend!

Bridal Salon for Bride & Bridesmaids

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Maegen G

We got my dress & my bridesmaids dresses at Clarice's. The staff was helpful when appointments were made, but could get quite busy on random visits. A great treat was the bridesmaids got a discount as I got my dress there as well.

Clarice's is the only place to get a Bridal Gown

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Brandi A

I had purchased a few bridesmaid dresses from Clarice's, so when it was time for dress shopping, I knew I wanted to go there for the dress. I took some pictures of dresses I liked, and the consultant helped me pick out gowns that were similar to the picutres I had. They were... Read More also accomodating of my mom's handycap so she was able to be apart of this important decision. Once I had tried on a dress and decided it wasn't for me, she took it out of the room, which made finding my dress that much easier. I will continue to go to Clarice's for all my bridal and bridesmaid dress needs.

The best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Gena R

I tried on dresses at three different locations and I can say without a doubt that Clarice's is the best. All other locations treated me poorly and gave me little attention. The consultants at Clarice's truly want you to have the best experience when finding your wedding... Read More dress!!

Huge Selection of Dresses!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Theresa S

Working with Clarice's to find my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses was a dream experience. Connie worked as my consultant to help find a dress for me that had a vintage look and was absolutely beautiful! She was patient with my initial indecision, and encouraged me to try on... Read More many dresses to help me make sure of my mind. We also worked with Connie to select my bridesmaids dresses, she was able to navigate all of their different personalities, making each feel comfortable during a very crowded Saturday. I wish Connie had been there with me when I was picking up my dress. However, and here is where Clarice's really turned me off, when I picked up my wedding dress, I walked in and saw two sales women standing behind their counter not helping anyone. As a customer, it seems like good customer services would be to at least say hello and introduce yourself. I'd name the girl that helped me try on my wedding dress for the final fitting, but I can't because I never knew it. During the fitting process, she seemed to struggle with knowing even how my wedding dress was supposed to be put on, was unsure of how to answer questions about the dress fit and bustling, and ended up calling her manager to help answer these questions. Manager adequately answered our questions, but also never introduced herself. Thankfully my dress did not need alterations, because these are not done in house- which makes sense, Clarice's is one of the most crowded dress shops I visited, every corner used. However, the addition of a seamstress would really make this business more attractive, particularly if the sales staff have limited knowledge to share with customers. Was also later told by my bridesmaids that when picking up their dresses, Clarice's staff initially mixed up some of my bridesmaids dresses. Overall, I'd recommend Clarice's to other brides and make sure to warn them about the limited space, lack of seamstress, and spotty customer service.

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Gerry K

Katie, the owner was fantastic. My daughter's dress was gorgeous. Although she gained a few lbs between ordering and fitting, they jumped through hoops to alter to perfection. Thank you Katie and Jazz for making my Katie's day perfect! 9/4/15 #woolyoumarryme.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Erin D

Jas was GREAT! She helped me find the perfect wedding dress and was even able to expedite it for me when the wedding date was moved up by 5 months! Great dress, great price, great service.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Erin D

Helpful and speedy

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Rachel C

I loved my experience at Clarices. They were helpful in selecting dresses that fit within the idea of what I was looking for, but the consultant also was very helpful in providing real feedback and helping me to decide- she didn't just tell me that I looked amazing in... Read More everything. Best prices around, too!

Start a Conversation!