Experienced bridal consultants

Clarice's Bridal Fashions offers a large selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother's gowns, and prom. We also offer jewelry, headpieces, veils, and slips. Orders can be placed in-store. We have the latest advertised gowns for the entire wedding party. Bridal by appointment only 314-351-2499.

5714 S Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO

Best dress shop in town!

Reviewed on 3/31/2014 Victoria U

I had always heard great things about Clarice’s, so I knew right off the bat I would go there. They definitely exceeded my already high expectations. Wonderful customer service and positive attitudes from the ladies who work there, even they are slammed (definitely would... Read More recommend going on a weekday if you can swing it). I had a good idea of the style of dress I wanted, but kept pulling dresses that just weren't doing it for me. The sales woman helping me (so sorry, can’t remember her name) pulled a dress on her own and asked me to try it. Not only was the dress PERFECT, but it was HALF the price of many of the other ones I had tried on. Even after I bought my dress, they were so great helping me with bridesmaid dresses, jewelry, and steaming/storing my dress until my wedding day. Can’t say enough wonderful things about this place!

Makes Dress Shopping a Breeze!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Martha P

I was really nervous about shopping for a dress since I had never pictured myself in a wedding gown. Clarice's was my first stop due to some recommendations to work with Katie, and it ended up being my only stop! Katie knew how to help me make decisions and had me try on... Read More dresses I never thought I would wear. My gown was beautiful and the perfect dress for me! The bridesmaids dress experience was a little more crazy and all the last minute details felt a bit rushed. But the shopping experience was so amazing the rest of the details seemed minor in comparison.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 2/23/2014 Jennifer W

Clarice's Bridal was an amazing experience. The staff was wonderful and willing to help even though I did not have an appointment. They had a wide selection of dresses and were able to find me two beautiful dresses within my price range. The bridal consultant went above and... Read More beyond and was able to get my wedding dress in within 2 weeks- which was amazing since I had a short time between finding my dress and the ceremony. Everything went so smoothly and the staff communicated wonderfully.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Ashley K

Wonderful experience with Clarice's. I ended up purchasing my dress & veil here along with bridesmaids' & MOB dresses. Katie, the owner, is so sweet and attentive. She made me feel so special. I will recommend Clarice's to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Ashley H

Stephanie at Clarice's is SO sweet and helpful. She respected my price range and never brought me dresses that I would be comfortable with the price. She was patient and helpful. All of my bridesmaids got their dresses at Clarice's as well and everyone had the same wonderful... Read More experiences. Couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Meghan R

The best. My dress was perfect. My consultant was fabulous and never was pushy. The new location is beautiful. And my dress was even in early!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Caroline G

I purchased my wedding dress and veil from Clarice's and would absolutely recommend the salon. They had a wide variety of dresses and the salon was clean and decorated very nicely. They also had a large variety of bridesmaid dresses. My bridal consultant, Jazzy, was the cherry... Read More on top! She was very knowledgeable, accommodating, and enthusiastic. Her taste and opinion were spot-on, and it was evident that she has a great deal ofexperience in the industry. I would highly recommend choosing Clarice's (and Jazzy) for your wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Jacob B

I thought I had found my "dream dress" online and went to Clarice's to try it on. The lady I worked with, Yulia, listened to my taste (lots of bling, no lace) and price point. She then took one look at my body type and said "I know the dress for you." First I tried on my "dream... Read More dress" from online. It was horrible! I was so distraught I was barely paying attention as Yulia slipped me into "her choice." When I looked in the mirror it took my breath away! I started to cry "This is the dress I'm going to get married in!" I tried on other dresses I had picked, and Yulia pointed out how each style I had selected just didn't flatter my body type as well as the one she had selected. The woman knew her stuff! Clarice's is a great salon. I've been to other salons and Clarice's really has far more beautiful dresses and experienced staff. If you go, work with Yulia! She's amazing!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Megan L

Excellent experience at Clarice's! They were fabulous to work with for not only my dress but my bridesmaid's as well. Prices were really reasonable and selection is wonderful. So, so glad I found my dress here!

Bride

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Kristin M

Clarice's is AWESOME! They worked hard to ensure my dress and veil were perfect. I actually found my dress elsewhere and wanted to get it in St. Louis since that was where I was getting married. I called them and they were so easy to work with and helped make sure I had the... Read More right dress. Jazz was so sweet and worked hard to make it possible. They also pressed my dress and veil before the big day and it was PERFECT. Thanks again Clarice's !!!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Elizabeth R

When I was looking for my bridal gown, I didn't want to spend more than $1000, so I tried a number of "budget" vendors before I went to Clarice's. These places were ok, but their selection was always disappointing. But my experience with Clarice's was just fantastic - in my... Read More opinion, they provide the best combination of affordability and quality selection. I ended up going to Clarice's three different times because I found too many dresses that I liked within my budget!! And each time, my customer service experience was exceptional. You should always make an appointment before you go, because they do get really busy. Highly recommend!

Bridal Salon for Bride & Bridesmaids

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Maegen G

We got my dress & my bridesmaids dresses at Clarice's. The staff was helpful when appointments were made, but could get quite busy on random visits. A great treat was the bridesmaids got a discount as I got my dress there as well.

Clarice's is the only place to get a Bridal Gown

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Brandi A

I had purchased a few bridesmaid dresses from Clarice's, so when it was time for dress shopping, I knew I wanted to go there for the dress. I took some pictures of dresses I liked, and the consultant helped me pick out gowns that were similar to the picutres I had. They were... Read More also accomodating of my mom's handycap so she was able to be apart of this important decision. Once I had tried on a dress and decided it wasn't for me, she took it out of the room, which made finding my dress that much easier. I will continue to go to Clarice's for all my bridal and bridesmaid dress needs.

The best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Gena R

I tried on dresses at three different locations and I can say without a doubt that Clarice's is the best. All other locations treated me poorly and gave me little attention. The consultants at Clarice's truly want you to have the best experience when finding your wedding... Read More dress!!

Huge Selection of Dresses!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Theresa S

Working with Clarice's to find my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses was a dream experience. Connie worked as my consultant to help find a dress for me that had a vintage look and was absolutely beautiful! She was patient with my initial indecision, and encouraged me to try on... Read More many dresses to help me make sure of my mind. We also worked with Connie to select my bridesmaids dresses, she was able to navigate all of their different personalities, making each feel comfortable during a very crowded Saturday. I wish Connie had been there with me when I was picking up my dress. However, and here is where Clarice's really turned me off, when I picked up my wedding dress, I walked in and saw two sales women standing behind their counter not helping anyone. As a customer, it seems like good customer services would be to at least say hello and introduce yourself. I'd name the girl that helped me try on my wedding dress for the final fitting, but I can't because I never knew it. During the fitting process, she seemed to struggle with knowing even how my wedding dress was supposed to be put on, was unsure of how to answer questions about the dress fit and bustling, and ended up calling her manager to help answer these questions. Manager adequately answered our questions, but also never introduced herself. Thankfully my dress did not need alterations, because these are not done in house- which makes sense, Clarice's is one of the most crowded dress shops I visited, every corner used. However, the addition of a seamstress would really make this business more attractive, particularly if the sales staff have limited knowledge to share with customers. Was also later told by my bridesmaids that when picking up their dresses, Clarice's staff initially mixed up some of my bridesmaids dresses. Overall, I'd recommend Clarice's to other brides and make sure to warn them about the limited space, lack of seamstress, and spotty customer service.

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Gerry K

Katie, the owner was fantastic. My daughter's dress was gorgeous. Although she gained a few lbs between ordering and fitting, they jumped through hoops to alter to perfection. Thank you Katie and Jazz for making my Katie's day perfect! 9/4/15 #woolyoumarryme.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Erin D

Jas was GREAT! She helped me find the perfect wedding dress and was even able to expedite it for me when the wedding date was moved up by 5 months! Great dress, great price, great service.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Erin D

Helpful and speedy

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Rachel C

I loved my experience at Clarices. They were helpful in selecting dresses that fit within the idea of what I was looking for, but the consultant also was very helpful in providing real feedback and helping me to decide- she didn't just tell me that I looked amazing in... Read More everything. Best prices around, too!

Bridal Gown and Bridesmaid Dresses

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Angie W

Clarice's was great. I went there for my bridesmaid dresses first and found a perfect dress by Mori Lee that looked amazing on all my bridesmaids and was a very good price. About a month later I went to look at bridal gowns. The girl that helped me was great, she listened to... Read More what I was looking for and helped me find the perfect dress by Casablanca, and in my price range. I tried on about 10 dresses and the one I picked was the 3rd one I put on!! The room upstairs was kinda small but I am happy to hear they are expanding!! I would definitely recommend Clarice's to other brides!!

Wonderful South City Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie B

Clarice's gave me what none of the larger bridal shops (i.e. David's Bridal, Ultimate Bride) could-- extremely personalized attention and reasonable prices. The ladies in the shop are all so sweet, and were with me every step of the way, from trying on the dress to pressing it... Read More the week of the wedding. Initially, I wasn't going to purchase my dress from a small boutique like Clarice's, because I assumed that dresses there would be more expensive. I was completely wrong! I actually tried on my dress at Ultimate Bride and at Clarice's, but purchased it at Clarice's because it was around $150 less. Great service, great prices. One note-- This wasn't an issue for me, but Clarice's does not offer in-house alterations. They do, however, have a list of preferred seamstresses that are close by. Like I said, this was not an issue at all for me. The excellent, personalized service at Clarice's far outweighed the extra effort of taking the dress elsewhere to be altered.

Love this store!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Caitlin S

Everyone at Clarices was great! I love my dress and their prices are very reasonable. I also got my veil and a head piece from them and loved them all. I also got my bridesmaid dresses from them and they are beautiful!

Great bridal salon

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Heather R

I got my wedding dress and all my bridesmaids dresses from Clarice's. They are great to work with and will match a competitors price. What more can you ask for? Only issue was that they do not do alterations, but Sandy's down the street is amazing!

Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

This is our second wedding in twelve months. Both daughters looked at multiple dresses at multiple shops. I actually got my dress at Clarice's many many years ago. The staff listened to the bride and helped each bride find a dress that was in budget and what they were looking... Read More for. They did not rush or pressure either daughter. It was a very positive experience

Helpful staff at Clarice's

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kaellyn M

I was so happy to say YES to the dress at Clarice's! I had a very specific idea of what I wanted, so I probably visited the store three separate times to try on dresses and veils. The staff was so friendly each time, and I finally found what I was looking for. They ordered my... Read More dress and it came in plenty of time. I loved working with Clarice's!