Your Exclusive Bridal Accessory Destination!

Unsure of your bridal accessory personality?Whether your taste is traditional or fashion forward, modern or vintage; Clarissa Boutique's wide selection will allow you to compliment your bridal style. Visit our website to view our online store. Let our experienced staff help inspire your bridal look.

Wedding Dresses, Fashion

1700 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 432-3299
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Cassandra S

I purchased my veil and belt from Clarissa Boutique. We visited this shop after another bridal shop where we were left feeling disheartened because nothing seemed right and everything was overpriced. Clarissa was the opposite! I loved almost everything I tried on and the... Read More employees of the shop were so kind and helpful. The way my veil looked was so simple, elegant and classy. I really wanted to wear a blusher, and the way this fingertip-length veil looked with it was breathtaking. It really made me feel like a bride! The belt that I purchased totally transformed my dress. It was absolutely perfect! My veil was custom made and came in in what seemed like no time at all. The selection was great as well. I found the perfect accessories for my look, but there were many other options I tried on before settling on mine. To summarize, I would recommend this shop to anyone searching for a classic look for your bridal accessories. For a bridal shop, they are not overpriced. You will be given the best customer service and leave with a superior product.

2016-09-22T14:56:02 Response from the vendor

We at Clarissa are always so happy to read about our brides that had a great experience in ourshop!We would like to wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Kaylyn G

I had a wonderful experience working with the ladies at Clarissa's. I ended up buying my jewelry there, and a few other pieces of jewelry there for my flower girls (it is so hard to find formal jewelry for little girls!). I only got my wedding gown alterations done there, and... Read More everything was great. If they felt unclear about something, they called me up and asked if I wanted to come in and make sure that "X" or "Y" was what I wanted for my dress. They are so knowledgeable there, have so much experience, and they are so calm and kind and helpful. I highly recommend Clarissa Boutique for any bridal accessories and especially gown alterations!

Christening Gown

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Renee K

The ladies at Clarissa's turned my wedding gown from 37 years ago in to a Christening gown for my granddaughter. They used the bead work on the top of the dress and the bonnet. My daughter was more than thrilled at the amazing job they did, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! My daughter... Read More also got married in 2006 and used them all of her wedding needs; alterations, veil, headpiece, jewelry, and the ring bearer pillow and flower girl basket. We go to Clarissa's for all of our special occasion needs, you should too!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Colby K

The stylists at Clarissa's were incredibly helpful with helping me design a veil that perfectly complemented my wedding dress. Their prices were quite affordable - about half the cost of what I had been quoted at other salons, and the quality was impeccable. They had everything... Read More ready even earlier than expected and even suggested I bring the veil back to be pressed after my last fitting so it would be in perfect shape for the wedding. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Bethany B

Great experience at Clarissa Boutique. They have a nice selection of jewelry, belts, veils and many other bridal elements. I got my veil custom made by them for a reasonable price and it turned out lovely. Also got my earrings there. The were a little pricey but really nice... Read More quality and unique design so I think I will wear them again at some point. The women at Clarissa were always very helpful and focused. You could tell they cared a lot about each bride's wedding and choices for style elements. I ended up also getting all of my bridesmaids' earrings there as well, and they were affordable ($25/pair) and great quality. The women at the boutique worked with me to make the earrings exactly what I wanted and were patient when I would be indecisive too. The earrings then came individually gift wrapped very nicely so that I didn't need to do anything but plop them in a bag and hand them out to my bridesmaids the day before the wedding.

2017-09-13T15:13:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the compliment. WE love working with our brides to find the perfect accessories. We want to congratulate you and wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Jennifer S

I had bought my dress from another bridal salon. I brought my dress with me to try on to accessorize it. My dress came with a belt that I did not like, and Clarissa's had many belts that looked wonderful with my dress. They also put earrings, necklaces bracelets, veils and head... Read More pieces on me. It was such a fun time to be pampered. I can not remember the woman who helped me but she treated my dress with a lot of respect. They were not pushy when it came to buying anything. I did end up buying a belt, bracelet, and head piece there. I absolutely would recommend this shop to anyone who need accessories. time to be dressed up.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Elizabeth O

Two points of advice for brides considering Clarissa Boutique. First, please manage your expectations before you make an appointment. If a staff person tells you over the phone that you will be able to try on your dress before you try on accessories, that is not the case. I... Read More asked for the opportunity to try on my dress before I tried accessories, and I was turned down. (Even if that was a miscommunication, regardless, I was never invited to try on the dress afterward, which I had been promised over the phone.) Second, please DO NOT bring your wedding dress to the salon. I did, and I regret it. Before my appointment, I received my dress new from another bridal salon. The dress was carefully packaged in a garment bag and folded inside a shipping box with tissue paper. Prior, I had only tried on the dress once. It has intricate beading from top to bottom, and it is extremely delicate. Any imperfections caused by improper handling WILL become future costs, paid by me, in alterations. For obvious reasons, I intend to handle my dress with utmost care until my wedding day, and I expected that others would do the same. Consequently, I was shocked that as soon as I arrived for my appointment, and I turned away to help my mother sit down, a staff person had taken my box, UNPACKED MY DRESS, removed it from the garment bag, and unceremoniously hung it against a wall, without asking my permission or even verbally notifying me that she was doing so. Then, the same staff person began casually handling my dress as she talked, with no apparent purpose, plucking continuously at the sides and bodice of the dress with her fingers. Her fingers were covered in jewelry just waiting to snag on the material. My breath caught in my throat. After a minute of this (in which my mother protested at the risk of her jewelry snagging, which the staff person ignored), I finally asked the staff person if she could please not touch my dress needlessly. She stepped back from the dress. But she then responded by telling me that "it's just a dress," and I "need to learn to relax." She insisted that they handle wedding dresses all the time, and that they knew what they were doing. That may be true. However, I am not sorry to say that my wedding dress is NOT "just" a dress, it is my one and only wedding dress, which I traveled to another city to find, and purchased at great expense. I cherish it and hope to keep it in the best possible condition until my wedding day, when it can get dirty or damaged as it likes. This was not an isolated incident. At least one other staff person similarly approached the dress and casually began handling it as she talked, when there was no cause for her to do so. Again, this staff person's hands were also covered in jewelry, just waiting to snag on the beads. I finished that interaction feeling stunned, like a deer in the headlights. In fairness, after this, we were able to have a productive appointment. The staff were flexible in accommodating my interest in a custom veil; they had good ideas to re-use my mother's wedding gown; and they had a good selection of accessories at better-than-typical prices. However, due to the shock of my initial experience, I would have left immediately, if it weren't for the fact that my elderly mother was with me-- a rare occasion, since her health limits her ability to go out-- and I didn't want to spoil the experience for her. Be cautious. Relatively good prices may not justify doing business here.

2017-06-30T13:11:34 Response from the vendor

We are sorry you were not pleased with your experience. Best wishes to you as you continue planning your wedding.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Christine G

I absolutely LOVED my earrings and necklace from Clarissa Boutique! Penny was so helpful and accommodating while I tried on different pieces. Everything in the store was so beautiful, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Niki W

Clarissa boutique did a fabulous job with my hair piece. They took something they had and customized it to perfectly match my dress!! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Lia M

Made my mother's veil look brand new with a new cathedral veil that went seamlessly with the original headpiece. Because the headpiece was a larger, 80s style they also suggested cutting it to fit my head and made matching pins for my sisters and flower girl out of the leftover... Read More pieces- they are now priceless heirlooms!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Yvette R

I bought my wedding earrings, hair piece, and a cathedral veil here. The workers were amazing. They worked with me and helped to design a beautiful lace cathedral veil. I received so many compliments on my veil. They made it exactly how I wanted it and then some. They do amazing... Read More work.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Laura D

I bought a hair piece and a necklace from this boutique. They were extremely professional and helpful. The hair pieces are custom made to your liking. My mother-in-law and I spent a good deal of time trying on different clips and they were very accommodating. I wanted a... Read More necklace to go with my vintage rhinestone earrings and found a great one. They even cleaned and and replaced the chain.

2017-04-21T11:17:58 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had a good experience! We want to wish you a lifetime of happiness. Please send us or tag us in photos after the big day, we would love to see your final look!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Jessica S

I purchased my hair pieces from here and they are absolutely beautiful!! They had so many beautiful flowers to choose from as well as many hair pieces with bling! Everyone was so nice to work with and are able to make custom pieces! My mom got her hair piece as well as my maid... Read More of honor! They also added fabric embroidery pieces to our unity candle to match the fabric on my dress! This boutique is amazing and I recommend anyone to go here for jewelry, unity candles, money bags, and so much more!!

2017-03-31T12:31:06 Response from the vendor

We at Clarissa are always so happy to read about our brides that had a great experience in our shop! We would like to wish you a lifetime of happiness! Please tag us in photos after the big day!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jennifer G

I purchased my wedding dress here last summer. Wonderful service here! I have another fitting to get things complete but from the first initial appointment and the first fitting was an amazing experience for a bride. As long as you are open to off the rack dresses, the prices... Read More are amazing and its worth checking out to see if you can find a dress. Not a huge selection but they change out a lot so worth checking out. This was my first stop and I picked I think it was the 3rd or 4th dress I tried on. It’s a very intimate experience. No crazy crowds of people. The focus was on just me both times. The first fitting was fun. Very overwhelming for myself because I had to make a lot of decisions but it went smooth and I loved how much they cared to help me make the right choices. I ended up buying everything there, the dress, veil, headpiece and having some lace added to my dress. I cannot wait to go back to see the finished dress. I recommend this place to everyone I talk to that’s looking for a dress.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Dima F

Absolutely loved the boutique and the staff since day one, the ladies were very helpful and accommodating, they helped me with alterations and accessories. i highly recommend. Thank you Clarissa boutique you made my day even more exceptional

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Dima F

i absolutely loved everything about the boutique, the staff was very helpful and accommodating, the ladies helped with alteration and gown accessories, i highly recommend. Thank you Clarissa Boutique for making my day even more exceptional

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Ciara C

LOVED everything about this boutique! The ladies were extremely professional and helpful. I had a custom veil ordered which turned out beautiful and at a very reasonable cost. I also got my earnings and hair pins here, as well. I would definitely recommend them for all of... Read More your bridal accessories!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Stephanie H

I bought my headpiece, earrings and bracelet from Clarissa's. The accessories were SO perfect and were the perfect additions to complete my bridal look. Working with the staff was great and they were very helpful in helping me make my decisions. I was able to find earrings... Read More and a bracelet that I will definitely be able to wear again which I love. The bracelet is made at Clarissa's and they have other custom bridal pieces as well. Definitely check them out if you are looking for the perfect bridal accessories - they have so many options and something for every bride!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Christina H

I was searching for a headband to wear on my wedding day, as well as a belt for my Maid of Honor. I went to Clarissa's after being referred by a friend and I'm so glad I did! The women there were WONDERFUL. So helpful and sweet! The first time I went, (without an appointment)... Read More they spent plenty of time helping me look for and try on headbands. I showed them photos of my dress and veil and they did the rest! Once I decided on a few that I liked, I went back with my mom a few weeks later. We then realized that the headband I had fallen in love with was a bit out of my price range (around $200 out of it), but again I was overly impressed with the helpfulness from the staff! They worked with my budget and came up with a custom headband for me that was exactly what I was looking for! They also helped me come up with a very inexpensive belt option for my Maid of Honor. They had me come back with her and her dress so they could help me decide how best to fit the belt, gave suggestions on how to get it sewn on the dress by the seamstress, and again spent tons of time with us! I would highly recommend Clarissa's to all brides! :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Haleigh K

Amazing and honest service and BEST value i found while still having amazing quality. I got a cathedral length white veil with silk lining for $155! Other stores were quoting me $299-550. Highly reccomend for veils. My clerk helped me try on styles, looked at my dress, gave... Read More options and really helped me out. It only took a week or 2, they called when it was finished and I picked it up with ease.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Leah R

I bought my dress at another dress shop and after getting an outrageous estimate for alterations, my friend recommended Clarissa Boutique. I cannot speak highly enough about Gretchen as a seamstress. She's extremely professional and talented. My dress was quite detailed, with... Read More multiple layers of chiffon and lace, and she was able to alter and bustle it perfectly! Not only is she incredible at what she does, but Clarissa Boutique as a whole is a great experience. I felt so welcomed every time I came in for an appointment and everyone was so helpful throughout the whole process. Unlike the other shop I had been to, I truly felt like Gretchen and the whole staff were in my corner and wanted this dress to look perfect for my big day. I'm so thankful for my experience with Clarissa Boutique and recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Megan C

Everyone at Clarissa's Boutique was wonderful to work with! I bought my jewelry and veil here and I received so many compliments on both. Gretchen did an awesome job with my alterations and my dress fit absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for... Read More alterations, veils, and jewelry!!

2016-08-30T10:44:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We love to hear from our brides after their weddings to know that everything was just as they hoped. Best wishes for a long and happy life together !!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Melissa F

Great pricing of my headpiece & veil that was very similar to ones I found elsewhere, but much more expensive elsewhere. They helped me incorporate the pearls and bling of my bracelet, with the opalescence and bling in my headpiece and all of these aspects into my earrings they... Read More had special ordered! This shop stayed open 10-15 minutes past closing time twice for me to make my decision as I was coming right after work. very accommodating and a great find!

2016-08-03T08:09:47 Response from the vendor

We at Clarissa Boutique are so happy that you enjoyed your experience. We strive to make each bride feel that they have the personalized service each deserves. Glad you were happy with all your choices. Best wishes for a long and happy life together!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Gina Z

I had such a wonderful experience! These ladies helped me pick out various head pieces, veils, and jewelry. The woman there also made a matching garter to a Penn State one I found there. They also have heavily discounted wedding gowns! I highly recommend this place!!

2016-07-28T14:38:46 Response from the vendor

We were so glad to assist you in choosing accessories for your wedding. We are pleased you had a great experience in our store. Best wishes for a life full of happiness !!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Alice X

I loved Clarissa Boutique! I got my veil, headpiece, and earrings there, and everything was perfect! I got so many compliments on the custom "bubble" veil, and it was definitely solidly made. All the jewelry in the shop is elegant and beautiful, and the staff was very helpful... Read More while I was trying everything on. The prices are reasonable too, especially considering what some other boutiques in the area charge. I would definitely recommend Clarissa to any bride looking for something unique.

2016-07-13T10:11:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! We love working with our brides to find their perfect accessories. Hope your wedding day was perfect and best wishes for the future!!