Your Exclusive Bridal Accessory Destination!

Unsure of your bridal accessory personality?Whether your taste is traditional or fashion forward, modern or vintage; Clarissa Boutique's wide selection will allow you to compliment your bridal style. Visit our website to view our online store. Let our experienced staff help inspire your bridal look.

Wedding Dresses, Fashion

1700 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 432-3299
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jennifer M

I purchased my wedding dress here last summer. Wonderful service here! I have another fitting to get things complete but from the first initial appointment and the first fitting was an amazing experience for a bride. As long as you are open to off the rack dresses, the prices... Read More are amazing and its worth checking out to see if you can find a dress. Not a huge selection but they change out a lot so worth checking out. This was my first stop and I picked I think it was the 3rd or 4th dress I tried on. It’s a very intimate experience. No crazy crowds of people. The focus was on just me both times. The first fitting was fun. Very overwhelming for myself because I had to make a lot of decisions but it went smooth and I loved how much they cared to help me make the right choices. I ended up buying everything there, the dress, veil, headpiece and having some lace added to my dress. I cannot wait to go back to see the finished dress. I recommend this place to everyone I talk to that’s looking for a dress.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Dima F

Absolutely loved the boutique and the staff since day one, the ladies were very helpful and accommodating, they helped me with alterations and accessories. i highly recommend. Thank you Clarissa boutique you made my day even more exceptional

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Dima F

i absolutely loved everything about the boutique, the staff was very helpful and accommodating, the ladies helped with alteration and gown accessories, i highly recommend. Thank you Clarissa Boutique for making my day even more exceptional

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Ciara C

LOVED everything about this boutique! The ladies were extremely professional and helpful. I had a custom veil ordered which turned out beautiful and at a very reasonable cost. I also got my earnings and hair pins here, as well. I would definitely recommend them for all of... Read More your bridal accessories!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Stephanie H

I bought my headpiece, earrings and bracelet from Clarissa's. The accessories were SO perfect and were the perfect additions to complete my bridal look. Working with the staff was great and they were very helpful in helping me make my decisions. I was able to find earrings... Read More and a bracelet that I will definitely be able to wear again which I love. The bracelet is made at Clarissa's and they have other custom bridal pieces as well. Definitely check them out if you are looking for the perfect bridal accessories - they have so many options and something for every bride!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Christina H

I was searching for a headband to wear on my wedding day, as well as a belt for my Maid of Honor. I went to Clarissa's after being referred by a friend and I'm so glad I did! The women there were WONDERFUL. So helpful and sweet! The first time I went, (without an appointment)... Read More they spent plenty of time helping me look for and try on headbands. I showed them photos of my dress and veil and they did the rest! Once I decided on a few that I liked, I went back with my mom a few weeks later. We then realized that the headband I had fallen in love with was a bit out of my price range (around $200 out of it), but again I was overly impressed with the helpfulness from the staff! They worked with my budget and came up with a custom headband for me that was exactly what I was looking for! They also helped me come up with a very inexpensive belt option for my Maid of Honor. They had me come back with her and her dress so they could help me decide how best to fit the belt, gave suggestions on how to get it sewn on the dress by the seamstress, and again spent tons of time with us! I would highly recommend Clarissa's to all brides! :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Haleigh K

Amazing and honest service and BEST value i found while still having amazing quality. I got a cathedral length white veil with silk lining for $155! Other stores were quoting me $299-550. Highly reccomend for veils. My clerk helped me try on styles, looked at my dress, gave... Read More options and really helped me out. It only took a week or 2, they called when it was finished and I picked it up with ease.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Cassandra S

I purchased my veil and belt from Clarissa Boutique. We visited this shop after another bridal shop where we were left feeling disheartened because nothing seemed right and everything was overpriced. Clarissa was the opposite! I loved almost everything I tried on and the... Read More employees of the shop were so kind and helpful. The way my veil looked was so simple, elegant and classy. I really wanted to wear a blusher, and the way this fingertip-length veil looked with it was breathtaking. It really made me feel like a bride! The belt that I purchased totally transformed my dress. It was absolutely perfect! My veil was custom made and came in in what seemed like no time at all. The selection was great as well. I found the perfect accessories for my look, but there were many other options I tried on before settling on mine. To summarize, I would recommend this shop to anyone searching for a classic look for your bridal accessories. For a bridal shop, they are not overpriced. You will be given the best customer service and leave with a superior product.

2016-09-22T14:56:02 Response from the vendor

We at Clarissa are always so happy to read about our brides that had a great experience in ourshop!We would like to wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Leah R

I bought my dress at another dress shop and after getting an outrageous estimate for alterations, my friend recommended Clarissa Boutique. I cannot speak highly enough about Gretchen as a seamstress. She's extremely professional and talented. My dress was quite detailed, with... Read More multiple layers of chiffon and lace, and she was able to alter and bustle it perfectly! Not only is she incredible at what she does, but Clarissa Boutique as a whole is a great experience. I felt so welcomed every time I came in for an appointment and everyone was so helpful throughout the whole process. Unlike the other shop I had been to, I truly felt like Gretchen and the whole staff were in my corner and wanted this dress to look perfect for my big day. I'm so thankful for my experience with Clarissa Boutique and recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Megan C

Everyone at Clarissa's Boutique was wonderful to work with! I bought my jewelry and veil here and I received so many compliments on both. Gretchen did an awesome job with my alterations and my dress fit absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for... Read More alterations, veils, and jewelry!!

2016-08-30T10:44:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We love to hear from our brides after their weddings to know that everything was just as they hoped. Best wishes for a long and happy life together !!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Melissa F

Great pricing of my headpiece & veil that was very similar to ones I found elsewhere, but much more expensive elsewhere. They helped me incorporate the pearls and bling of my bracelet, with the opalescence and bling in my headpiece and all of these aspects into my earrings they... Read More had special ordered! This shop stayed open 10-15 minutes past closing time twice for me to make my decision as I was coming right after work. very accommodating and a great find!

2016-08-03T08:09:47 Response from the vendor

We at Clarissa Boutique are so happy that you enjoyed your experience. We strive to make each bride feel that they have the personalized service each deserves. Glad you were happy with all your choices. Best wishes for a long and happy life together!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Gina Z

I had such a wonderful experience! These ladies helped me pick out various head pieces, veils, and jewelry. The woman there also made a matching garter to a Penn State one I found there. They also have heavily discounted wedding gowns! I highly recommend this place!!

2016-07-28T14:38:46 Response from the vendor

We were so glad to assist you in choosing accessories for your wedding. We are pleased you had a great experience in our store. Best wishes for a life full of happiness !!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Alice X

I loved Clarissa Boutique! I got my veil, headpiece, and earrings there, and everything was perfect! I got so many compliments on the custom "bubble" veil, and it was definitely solidly made. All the jewelry in the shop is elegant and beautiful, and the staff was very helpful... Read More while I was trying everything on. The prices are reasonable too, especially considering what some other boutiques in the area charge. I would definitely recommend Clarissa to any bride looking for something unique.

2016-07-13T10:11:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! We love working with our brides to find their perfect accessories. Hope your wedding day was perfect and best wishes for the future!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Vivienne T

Clarissa Boutique was awesome! I ended up talking to the jewelry designer personally when I couldn't find anything that quite fit what I was thinking of. She reworked a pair of earrings for me to be the design I was looking for and they were absolutely perfect! I got so many... Read More compliments. Naturally, I came back when I wanted to get earring and necklace sets for my bridesmaids and flower girls! The designer helped me and my MOH design the pieces. She made them all in a few weeks and wrapped them in cute boxes with ribbons so I could give them out at the rehearsal dinner. Awesome experience! :)

2016-07-13T10:14:41 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had a great experience and you were happy with all the custom pieces. Congratulations and we wish you and your husband a life full of happiness !!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Angelique D

i could not begin to say how wonderful, helpful and convenient the staff at Clarissa's Boutique were. We planned a wedding in less than 3 months and from the moment I walked in the staff were extremely nice, not pushy at all and compared to other bridal stores where I was being... Read More pushed in to sales and being overly sold to the complete opposite can be said about Clarissa's boutique. Any and every accessory you can possibly think of and their great selection of wedding gowns makes this my number one go to recommendation for every bride!! Thank you for all your help and great care you took of me!!

Custom Veil

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Candace o

I went to Clarissa Boutique looking to see if they carried a veil that I found and loved online. Unfortunately, the original vendor only sells at two locations on the west coast and doesn't allow for returns or exchanges. I went to Clarissa's looking for a needle in a haystack... Read More and they not only came through but produced something even better and for $75 less than the original vendor. I worked with Earldine, who is not only professional and meticulous but extremely nice as well! The majority of our coordination was done via email and phone, since I live out of town. She warned me from the beginning that the veil would not be an exact replica, but I admit, I was altitude disappointed and worried. In the end, it was better than the original, since she was able to use beads from my dress on the veil and form it to fit my face/hair exactly. I couldn't be happier with the end result and encourage others to use this vendor as well! While shopping for my veil I also found earrings for my wedding day - oddly enough, I had already purchased earrings because I couldn't find the Art Deco style that I was looking for. Clarissa's has a wide variety of styles to choose from and I wish that I would have looked there first and saved my money from the first pair of earrings! I can't say enough good things about this store and am very grateful for finding it!

2015-11-09T14:27:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy when we can make our brides happy,we love what we do. We are glad you were pleased with our custom work and best wishes.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Emily H

Clarissa Boutique was the perfect place to find my dress! Before I mention what they offer, I have to mention the staff. Everyone I worked with was caring and helpful. They were engaged in my experience. They offered expert advice when I was confused about what all I should... Read More be doing and always seemed interested in how I was doing emotionally and how the wedding plans were going. In terms of what Clarissa offers, they have many affordable dresses and they were so easy to work with when I wanted to make some changes to the dress that I chose. They made sure that it fit perfectly and looked how I hoped it would look. I also was very grateful that they had veils and jewelry there as well. I got a veil and handmade earrings and a bracelet that were very affordable.

Gretchen and her team were awesome

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Caitlin H

Everyone we dealt with at Clarissa's was extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and highly skilled. They took my dress from off the rack at David's Bridal and turned it into a one of a kind masterpiece that looked like a million bucks and fit like a glove. I also... Read More bought my jewelry and some accessories from them and they helped me make sure all my pieces complimented each other very well. They listened very closely to what I wanted and delivered. Not only that, but they went above and beyond, adding little extras like a loop for me to hold the train up that made the experience all that much more enjoyable. The price was highly reasonable for the services I received, they were considerably lower actually than other places where I have received less quality service for bridal party alterations in the past.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Jessica M

I had a wonderful experience at Clarissa Boutique! I went there 4 days before my wedding because I had make a last minute decision to add a belt to my dress. After speaking with the staff, they offered to make me an organza belt that would button into my dress for a seamless... Read More look. I was nothing short of astonished when they said they could have it the next day! It was a perfect addition to my bridal look and I am so glad that I went to Clarissa Boutique! I highly recommend them to any bride!

Loved my jewelry!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jamelle S

Jeannie made my earrings and bracelette for my wedding and they were beautiful and done in a timely manner! I also got my veil and headpeice from here as well!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Sara L

I am living in Chicago but have come back to Pittsburgh to do a lot of my wedding shopping due to the higher prices and taxes for just about everything. As I was wrestling with how to find a nice classic veil without paying the exorbitant prices the bridal boutiques try to... Read More charge I was referred to Clarissa Boutique. I can't say enough about the service that I received when I visited. From the minute I walked in and showed them the pic of my dress and described my style they showed me options they thought would suit me. Gave me plenty of time to review and I ended up ordering a veil for WAY less than I would have paid elsewhere. I also found they had a nice selection of hair accessories and ended up getting one of those as well. The veil (made there at the store) was ready early and they were nice enough to help my mom pack it up for shipping to Chicago as well. I highly recommend any Pittsburgh bride to stop by and visit Clarissa if you are looking for any bridal accessories.

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Kaylyn G

I had a wonderful experience working with the ladies at Clarissa's. I ended up buying my jewelry there, and a few other pieces of jewelry there for my flower girls (it is so hard to find formal jewelry for little girls!). I only got my wedding gown alterations done there, and... Read More everything was great. If they felt unclear about something, they called me up and asked if I wanted to come in and make sure that "X" or "Y" was what I wanted for my dress. They are so knowledgeable there, have so much experience, and they are so calm and kind and helpful. I highly recommend Clarissa Boutique for any bridal accessories and especially gown alterations!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Amanda L

Dresses were gorgeous, and they let you in the room to try on as many as you want! It's like being a little girl playing dress-up. I got my dress altered there as well, because we couldn't beat the level of expertise and the prices. Couldn't recommend this place more. They made... Read More me feel like a princess!

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Lyndsay B

The women at this boutique are wonderful. They are extremely friendly and helpful! I ordered a custom veil and bought costume jewelry from them. The veil was perfect! The only thing I can say regarding the value is that at the end of the day, the diamonds are not real. Some of... Read More the price tags may make you think otherwise. However, I really loved the earrings,bracelet, and hair pins I purchased here. The ladies will be cognizant of your budget if you are direct with them. Overall, great boutique and great people.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 jillian r

Clarissa Boutique did a fantastic job from altering my dress, creating a very easy bustle on what was a complicated dress to bustle given the lightweight and delicate material, and helping me to create a perfect blusher veil. I also purchased my head piece from Clarissa and was... Read More so pleased. The ladies are fantastic at guiding you to create the perfect look and the workmanship was unparalleled. Very pleased with the end result and had so many compliments on my dress the day of the wedding. Would absolutely recommend Clarissa Boutique to anyone in the Pittsburgh area! I did not purchase my dress from the shop, but they were completely welcoming throughout my entire experience!

Start a Conversation!