Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

825 N Jefferson St, Milwaukee, WI (414) 270-1877

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Nicole E

Classy Girl Cupcakes did an incredible job with our wedding cake and cupcakes. The prices were very reasonable and we opted to rent their displays and have them drop off and pick up! It made everything so easy and we got so many compliments on the cupcakes!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Holly O

Classy Girl was so easy to work with, and we are so happy we chose them! The cupcakes are beautifully decorated and DELICIOUS.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jess H

Amazing all around! Erica was so nice and really went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding day! We had so many compliments on our cupcakes and wedding cake. Not only were the cake and cupcakes beautiful but they were DELICIOUS as well! Could not... Read More be more pleased with Classy Girl - they really do a great job!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017

We got multiple recommendations to use Classy Girl Cupcakes for our wedding and they did not disappoint!!! The most difficult part was deciding which flavors to choose after our tasting. We ultimately chose chocolate, vanilla, strawberry champagne, and carrot cake. We also had... Read More Classy Girl make use a small cutting cake for us. Our guests raved about the cupcakes. In the end we'd definitely recommend having Classy Girl for your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Christine S

We had Classy Girl Cupcakes make a small cake for us, and the two flavors of cupcakes for guests. They were able to customize everything to our liking. The cake and cupcakes were delicious. Our guests enjoyed them and they stayed very well without drying out. We would highly... Read More recommend Classy Girl Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Michelle W

I've never heard people rave about wedding cake so much! My husband and I wanted a simple but pretty cake, so we chose The Annabelle style from Classy Girl, which was perfect for us. We went with a vanilla bean cake and chose to alternate the layers with chocolate and raspberry... Read More buttercream--it was a huge hit and everyone loved it. (We had a tier left over and had people asking us to bring them some more slices!) Classy Girl was awesome with helping us decide on how many tiers to make the cake and even altered our order a few months later when we changed our minds about the height with no problems or hoops to jump through. I had the highest confidence that everything was being taken care of by them and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Nicole S

We worked with Erica for our wedding day dessert table and included mini cupcakes in three delicious flavors, cake truffles, and chocolate covered strawberries. Everything was as beautiful as they were delicious. My guests couldn't get enough. Some even brought a few home to... Read More enjoy after the party. I highly recommend Classy Girl Cupcakes, and will be returning in the future for other events.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Brianna R

I have dietary restrictions and needed a gluten free and vegan cutting cake for our wedding. Erica was so helpful during our consultation and provided many flavor options that would work well with the GF/V needs, as it would generally affect the texture a lot. We ended up with a... Read More lemon cake with raspberry filling that was beyond amazing! Frosting was smooth and delicious and the cake was so moist. I'm anxious to get back from our honeymoon so I can sneak a slice from the freezer :) We also got Ghirardelli chocolate and strawberry champagne cupcakes for our guests to enjoy. Many of our guests said they were they best cupcakes they've ever had! Setup was on time and done exactly how we had planned with our own cupcake display. They were wonderful to work with and have an amazing product! I will definitely recommend Classy Girl Cupcakes to my family and friends.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Elizabeth H

Thank you Classy Girl for our wedding cupcakes and wedding cake! Everyone raved about how delicious everything was and we appreciate you taking the extra time to bring us vegan cupcakes! The display that they did was unlike anything I've seen.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Breanna S

If you are looking for unique and delicious cupcakes for your wedding, look no further. Classy Girl Cupcakes has an almost overwhelming variety of flavors to choose from (which is the perfect problem to have) and were incredibly easy to work from initial meeting to deciding on... Read More colors/design to delivery and set up at our wedding. The cupcakes were moist, packed with flavor, and stayed fresh for a few days after the event as well! Highly recommend these treats for your next wedding or as a sweet treat in downtown Milwaukee!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kathryn L

After visiting multiple bakeries, Classy Girl couldn't have impressed us more, both with their flavor options and general presentation. We were even more impressed once we started trying the desserts! They were so awesome with our questions before the wedding, and the set up... Read More for our wedding was seamless and beautiful. We received so many compliments on the desserts afterwards!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Molly S

I cannot say enough about Classy Girl! I got married this past Friday on 9/23/16 and we ordered vanilla bean cupcakes buttercream frosting. Without a color swatch, I simply told them, "sunflower yellow" for our wedding cupcakes and hoped everything would turn out alright. The... Read More color was absolutely perfect and people complimented them all night. I think a lot of times, the dessert at a wedding is meant to be pretty, but no one really expects it to taste great. I was so happy to hear (and see posted on Facebook) people talking about how moist, rich, and delicious the cupcakes were! They were a star of the evening.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Leah S

We loved our experience using Classy Girl Cupcakes for our dessert at our reception. The cupcakes were delicious, we were able to customize them just the way we wanted them to be, and the display was beautiful. We would use them again in a heartbeat for another event.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Mackenzie B

Excellent experience working with everyone at Classy Girl Cupcakes! We ordered cupcakes for our wedding, with a smaller cutting cake to serve the head table. We had a larger wedding (nearly 300) and were worried about going over budget, but classy girl cupcakes helped us to... Read More stay in budget. We had very unique flavors of cupcakes that were both delicious and memorable. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding cupcakes!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Emily K

Classy Girl Cupcakes made my desserts for my wedding (cupcakes & wedding cake!) We were able to rent all our cupcake stands which we used for part of our centerpieces and our cake stand for $50 total. We got the mini cupcakes so people could eat a variety and we had tons of... Read More great feedback about how tasty everything was! I highly recommend Classy Girl Cupcakes.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Jackie M

Delicious and so accommodating! Although we were married in Wisconsin Dells, we went with Classy Girl because not only are their cupcakes and cakes delicious, but their prices are unbeatable! Even with a delivery and set-up fee they were fare more reasonable than any other... Read More bakery in the area. Our guests loved the variety of flavors and the gorgeous presence the cupcake tower provided.

Our cake was so good!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Lindsay D

Let me just start by saying, I NEVER eat wedding cake and I ate at least three pieces of this cake. It was so good and our guests loved it! Our tasting was so fun and the store front in downtown Milwaukee is adorable! Erica was wonderful to work with and helped us so much with... Read More the cake designing process. My wedding cake was exactly how I pictured it in my head and it was honestly so delicious! You will not be disappointed if you choose this vendor :-)

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Sarah O

Wonderful job and wonderful service! They did a fantastic job at our wedding in November. They set everything up for us and picked up their displays which was so convenient! We had cupcakes at our wedding and a small cake for us to cut. It all turned out great! Our cake was a... Read More raspberry truffle cake which was VERY GOOD! Classy Girl is very reasonable in price and very easy to work with. Anytime I had a question they were able to answer it and were very prompt in responding.

Beautiful Cupcake Tower

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Lemonica J

We had Strawberry Champagne and Almond pound cake cupcakes which were a hit. It all looked beautiful and tasted amazing.

Very cute

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Andrea S

The cupcakes and the cutting cake that we got from here were amazing. They were delicious and so cute! Pretty well priced for what I got! Would use them again for sure!

Unbelievable cupcakes and service!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Leann M

My husband and I are from Chicago and got married in Milwaukee. We walked into Classy Girl Cupcakes on a whim while we were up in Milwaukee doing some planning. We talked to Erica, the owner, when we got there and she gave us a cupcake tasting right then and there. She was so... Read More helpful and you can tell that she loves what she does! Even a week before the wedding when we decided that we wanted to rent cupcake displays instead of bringing our own, Erica and Morgan were very accomidating and set it up for the displays to be delivered and picked up the day of the wedding. We also got a one tired cake to cut at the wedding and are looking forward to getting the a cake from Classy Girl Cupcakes on our first anniversary!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Kurt R

Classy Girl did an amazing job for our wedding this past weekend. The display was beautiful and the cupcakes were delicious. We even had a friend text us the following morning telling us that he was craving the cupcakes and had dreams about them! They went above and beyond... Read More and even went back to the store to bring boxes for us to transport the extra cupcakes home. Classy Girl did a great job!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Alecia T

Our photographer recommended Classy Girl Cupcakes and we couldn't have been happier!! The first meeting was laid back and super informative. We ended changing 90% of our original order and Erika and her staff were so accommodating. We had Peanut Butter Cup cupcakes,(those... Read More disappeared) Vanilla Salted Caramel (my favorite)and a 2-tiered confetti cutting cake. We heard nothing but how amazing the cakes were that night!! For the price, taste, set-up and customer service, you can't go wrong with Classy Girl!! Thank you so much!!

Great Cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Katie G

I'm so glad we used Classy Girl for our cupcakes and cutting cake. Their prices are very reasonable and the owner does an excellent job at answering any questions you may have. And of course they taste great!

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Katherine W

I loved using Classy Girl- The presentation looked great and they were able to set up and take down which was a huge help. We order 3 different flavors- Ghirardelli Chocolate, Strawberry champagne and angel food. The only thing I was curious about is that we had ordered angel... Read More food cupcakes but they tasted more just like regular vanilla. They still tasted good and we were too picky- but I don't believe they were what we ordered.