Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

825 N Jefferson St, Milwaukee, WI (414) 270-1877

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Molly S

I cannot say enough about Classy Girl! I got married this past Friday on 9/23/16 and we ordered vanilla bean cupcakes buttercream frosting. Without a color swatch, I simply told them, "sunflower yellow" for our wedding cupcakes and hoped everything would turn out alright. The... Read More color was absolutely perfect and people complimented them all night. I think a lot of times, the dessert at a wedding is meant to be pretty, but no one really expects it to taste great. I was so happy to hear (and see posted on Facebook) people talking about how moist, rich, and delicious the cupcakes were! They were a star of the evening.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Leah S

We loved our experience using Classy Girl Cupcakes for our dessert at our reception. The cupcakes were delicious, we were able to customize them just the way we wanted them to be, and the display was beautiful. We would use them again in a heartbeat for another event.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Mackenzie B

Excellent experience working with everyone at Classy Girl Cupcakes! We ordered cupcakes for our wedding, with a smaller cutting cake to serve the head table. We had a larger wedding (nearly 300) and were worried about going over budget, but classy girl cupcakes helped us to... Read More stay in budget. We had very unique flavors of cupcakes that were both delicious and memorable. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding cupcakes!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Emily K

Classy Girl Cupcakes made my desserts for my wedding (cupcakes & wedding cake!) We were able to rent all our cupcake stands which we used for part of our centerpieces and our cake stand for $50 total. We got the mini cupcakes so people could eat a variety and we had tons of... Read More great feedback about how tasty everything was! I highly recommend Classy Girl Cupcakes.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Jackie M

Delicious and so accommodating! Although we were married in Wisconsin Dells, we went with Classy Girl because not only are their cupcakes and cakes delicious, but their prices are unbeatable! Even with a delivery and set-up fee they were fare more reasonable than any other... Read More bakery in the area. Our guests loved the variety of flavors and the gorgeous presence the cupcake tower provided.

Our cake was so good!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Lindsay D

Let me just start by saying, I NEVER eat wedding cake and I ate at least three pieces of this cake. It was so good and our guests loved it! Our tasting was so fun and the store front in downtown Milwaukee is adorable! Erica was wonderful to work with and helped us so much with... Read More the cake designing process. My wedding cake was exactly how I pictured it in my head and it was honestly so delicious! You will not be disappointed if you choose this vendor :-)

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Sarah O

Wonderful job and wonderful service! They did a fantastic job at our wedding in November. They set everything up for us and picked up their displays which was so convenient! We had cupcakes at our wedding and a small cake for us to cut. It all turned out great! Our cake was a... Read More raspberry truffle cake which was VERY GOOD! Classy Girl is very reasonable in price and very easy to work with. Anytime I had a question they were able to answer it and were very prompt in responding.

Beautiful Cupcake Tower

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Lemonica J

We had Strawberry Champagne and Almond pound cake cupcakes which were a hit. It all looked beautiful and tasted amazing.

Very cute

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Andrea S

The cupcakes and the cutting cake that we got from here were amazing. They were delicious and so cute! Pretty well priced for what I got! Would use them again for sure!

Unbelievable cupcakes and service!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Leann M

My husband and I are from Chicago and got married in Milwaukee. We walked into Classy Girl Cupcakes on a whim while we were up in Milwaukee doing some planning. We talked to Erica, the owner, when we got there and she gave us a cupcake tasting right then and there. She was so... Read More helpful and you can tell that she loves what she does! Even a week before the wedding when we decided that we wanted to rent cupcake displays instead of bringing our own, Erica and Morgan were very accomidating and set it up for the displays to be delivered and picked up the day of the wedding. We also got a one tired cake to cut at the wedding and are looking forward to getting the a cake from Classy Girl Cupcakes on our first anniversary!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Kurt R

Classy Girl did an amazing job for our wedding this past weekend. The display was beautiful and the cupcakes were delicious. We even had a friend text us the following morning telling us that he was craving the cupcakes and had dreams about them! They went above and beyond... Read More and even went back to the store to bring boxes for us to transport the extra cupcakes home. Classy Girl did a great job!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Alecia T

Our photographer recommended Classy Girl Cupcakes and we couldn't have been happier!! The first meeting was laid back and super informative. We ended changing 90% of our original order and Erika and her staff were so accommodating. We had Peanut Butter Cup cupcakes,(those... Read More disappeared) Vanilla Salted Caramel (my favorite)and a 2-tiered confetti cutting cake. We heard nothing but how amazing the cakes were that night!! For the price, taste, set-up and customer service, you can't go wrong with Classy Girl!! Thank you so much!!

Great Cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Katie G

I'm so glad we used Classy Girl for our cupcakes and cutting cake. Their prices are very reasonable and the owner does an excellent job at answering any questions you may have. And of course they taste great!

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Katherine W

I loved using Classy Girl- The presentation looked great and they were able to set up and take down which was a huge help. We order 3 different flavors- Ghirardelli Chocolate, Strawberry champagne and angel food. The only thing I was curious about is that we had ordered angel... Read More food cupcakes but they tasted more just like regular vanilla. They still tasted good and we were too picky- but I don't believe they were what we ordered.

Great experience and even better cakes!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Monica D

Our experience with Classy Girl was as smooth as their buttercream frosting! Erika the owner is super sweet and quick to respond to any emails and questions. She gave us a great presentation about everything they had to offer and let us taste some cupcakes. Everything was very... Read More organized and arrived perfectly. The guests were raving about the cupcakes!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Jaime S

I have zero complaints or concerns to report! The service, product, pricing and setup/delivery spot-on. Guests LOVED the cupcakes! Erica is wonderful to work with. Customer service is outstanding!

Delicious and easy to work with

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Meghan P

We used Classy Girl Cupcakes for both our rehearsal dinner and the wedding. From the tastings to each event, the owner, Erica, was really easy to work with and always available via email. Her quick responses helped make me feel that all of my needs we're being take care of in a... Read More timely manner. We had regular cupcakes and cupcake pops for our rehearsal dinner, which the cupcake pops were such a major hit with the children. The only negative would be that one of the flavors was left off of the sign so several of those cupcakes weren't eaten. We had cheesecake cupcakes and a small cutting cake at our wedding. The only negative would be the frosting. We felt there was way too much frosting on the cupcakes but that is a personal opinion and Erica allowed us to have less frosting on the cupcakes which was really great. We did have leftover cupcakes from both the rehearsal and the wedding but we had a brunch and BBQ the morning after the wedding so we were able to use them then. I would recommend that if you don't have another event that you can use them for you prob don't need as many cupcakes as you think you might. They make gluten free in majority of their cupcakes and cheesecake cupcakes which guests really appreciated. I also used Classy Girl Cupcakes for an anniversary cake for my parents. All in all, the cupcakes were really good and decadent and the owner is great to work with. I would use them again for other events.

The Best!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Mary D

Erica was so great to work with! The best part of the cupcakes was the DELICIOUS cupcakes! Honestly, the carrot cake was the best I have ever had in my life. We used them twice for our wedding and I will 100% recommend and use classy girl again. The cake stands were so cool and... Read More they had many options for decorations. Erica really helped pick some great matches for decor. They even accommodated our guests with strict allergies. This company is such an asset to milwaukee, we were so happy! :)

Absolutely Beautiful and Delicious!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Angela R

We decided to do mini-cupcakes and a cutting cake. The mini cupcakes, we chose two flavors (one grooms choice, one brides choice), and everyone got one of each flavor served to them. We heard all great comments about the taste and how they looked! It was hard for us to choose... Read More just two flavors, since everyone we tried were just so good, both the cake and frosting parts and portions were perfect! The service was great, the set up they did was amazing, and the cutting cake itself was gorgeous and delicious! The matched our colors that we requested and even modified the original looks/colors of the cupcakes to go with what we requested/our color scheme. I would definately recommend them, and will definately be a continuing customer of theres for years to come for sweet treats and birthdays! :)

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Sarah B

Working with Erica from Classy Girl Cupcakes was amazing! Right away from our tasting she was professional and the cupcakes and cake are amazing!!! She was very flexible with flavors/designs, and was extremely helpful with deciding how much to order. She contacted our venue... Read More directly, which was stress-free for us. The display at the wedding was beautiful, and the cupcakes were a huge hit. I highly recommend their services!

Good cupcakes

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Jennie G

I really like the cupcakes at Classy Girl. They have a vast selection and are very tasty. However I was slightly disappointed with the service. We had lots of extra cupcakes leftover along with our cutting cake and no boxes to pack it up. I did speak with the owner about it, but... Read More I felt slightly brushed off. Use them for the cupcakes but provide your own boxes or order less cupcakes.

Delicious and Affordable

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Jess M

My experience working with Classy Girl was so much fun and one of the highlights of my wedding planning experience. Erica, the owner is so wonderful and has such great ideas. We had fun tasting samples with her, talking about our wedding and determining the plan - which changed... Read More halfway into the process. We originally planned to do single cupcakes in many flavors (because there were so many good ones to choose from) and eventually decided to replace our 'favors' with cupcakes instead at the tables. Erica had great ideas for us and helped us order boxes that would go with the decor and decide on our top two cupcake flavors. I left the instructions with the staff and everything was just as it was supposed to be when I sat down for dinner on our wedding day. Being so busy and not having a planner, except for our contact at the hotel, their staff came in, set up exactly how we had asked and made sure everything looked great. Classy Girl is also extremely affordable for what they offer, and the fact that they offer so many varieties of cupcakes, cheesecake, etc. was great! I still use Classy Girl for anything dessert related that I need and have encouraged family and friends to do the same. They are my go-to dessert shop. I have other friends that have used them in their weddings as well and have not heard anything negative about the experiences working with their team or the service they received.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Jessica

First and most importantly, Classy Girl Cupcakes are absolutely delicious. I am so happy with the decision to have cupcakes instead of the traditional cake at my wedding. My guests have given us so many complements on how delicious, fun, and beautiful the cupcakes were! Second,... Read More Erica, the owner, was a pleasure to work with. There was a small mistake made with my order, but Erica fixed it immediately and completely, which is why I think she is so professional and absolutely deserves a 5 star rating. She cares a lot about her customers and I would 100% recommend her and Classy Girl Cupcakes as your wedding cake/cupcake vendor. My husband and have been and will continue to be regulars as Classy Girl because we just can't get enough of those cupcakes.

We will use Classy Girl Cupcakes again!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Julia N

Erica was a pleasure to work with. The cupcakes were great and the design of both our cupcakes and cutting cake were exactly what we asked for!

Yumo

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 h s

This place was great. Easy to work with. No hassle,delicious cupcakes! I would recommened getting getting the mini cheesecakes!