Relax, it will be fabulous!

From the smallest intimate wedding, to the largest, most lavish wedding event, Clearly Classy Events has the experience to execute your function by listening to your vision and creating a signature event. We offer various wedding packages, from simple to complex, let us bring your event to life!

$$$$ – Expensive

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

5524 Bee Caves Rd. Suite E2, Austin, TX Austin/Central Texas (512) 659-9571

Couldn't Have Done it Without Them!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Heather K

Johnell and her team at Clearly Classy Events were such a pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommend them to anyone. In fact, my piece of advice to all brides now is "get a wedding planner!" After getting engaged, my fiance and I had a general idea of what we wanted... Read More for our wedding, but the prospect of actually handling all the logistics was daunting--even though I manage complex projects professionally. Based on the recommendation of a friend, I called Johnell, and we had a conversation about our vision--which basically boiled down to "a party where we happen to get married...and also really good food". Johnell and her team took so much of the guesswork and stress out of the rest of the planning because of their established relationships with a variety of vendors and their general knowledge of the industry. Rather than presenting me with a ton of options to choose from, Johnell would present one or two options and let me decide--and then my work would be done. I often joked that I felt like CEO of the wedding because I would just make the big decisions and let other people worry about executing. Because I am a project manager myself, I was always asking Johnell where we stood with respect to different tasks and how we were doing on our timeline. And Johnell always responded in a positive and timely manner--even if my concerns wouldn't be relevant for months. Though I know she and her team were often quite busy, the level of attention I received often made me wonder if I was their only client! Also please know that Johnell and her team are equipped to handle potentially difficult situations extremely well. Gluten-free, dairy-free bride? No problem. The bride doesn't really get along with her family but still wants them to feel included--got it. You live in a different city? No worries. Anything and everything that came up was handled so well, and in the end we absolutely had the wedding we dreamed of.

Nov. 2014 wedding

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Ann P

Johnell has been an amazing friend and wedding coordinator since we hired her back in October of 2013, for my November 2014 wedding that just happened. What this lady did for our event was nothing short of the five stars you see above. The lights apparently were rigged... Read More incorrectly, and the breaker box switches kept flipping off every 5 minutes because of it. WE NEVER NOTICED because Johnell stationed one of her interns to flip them back on the second they went off! She understands the time and effort and love we all pour into our weddings, and goes out of her way to make your dreams a reality all while gently keeping you to your budget. She also adapted to my wish to make the wedding as eco-friendly as possible! I would hire her again for any event!

2014-11-24T08:37:25 Response from the vendor

Ann, thank you so much for the glowing review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your parents. I truly am so grateful that we were able to be a part of your special day. I miss your smiling face and I... Read Less Read More

Wouldn't dream of planning a wedding without the BEST planner!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Liz D

I got married in San Antonio this past July and I had the pleasure of working with Johnell in the wedding planning process. I knew I had to find a planner; for one I didn't know the first thing about planning a wedding, and two I live just outside of Washington D.C. which would... Read More make find vendors on my own hard. When I first called Johnell and explained I was looking for a planner, she had a moment and asked me some questions about what I had in mind for our wedding. After that half hour conversation, I knew I wanted Johnell to plan our wedding. She was so professional and when I contacted her references they all said the same thing that they loved working with Johnell. I explained that I was going to need a lot of hand holding and went with her princess package. She has great vendor connections and found us just about all of our vendors and they were all so great to work with and reasonably priced. If we had an idea for something to include in the wedding or reception we would just let Johnell know and she would make it happen. The weekend of the wedding I had such a huge weight off my shoulder because I didn't have to worry about anything. I know Johnell had everything under control and everything was going to be fine. I had a schedule of the day of events that let me know what was happening when from morning until the end of the reception. She had 2 assistants with her the day of the wedding and everyone was so great to work with. Everyone had such an incredible time and I could not have planned this wedding without Johnell. She had so many good ideas that we used and she was so fun and easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend Johnell or any of the ladies at Clearly Classy Events if you are looking for help planning your big day.

2014-09-30T08:40:41 Response from the vendor

Liz, thank you so much for the sweet review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Lots of love, Johnell

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Philip M

Hiring Johnell and the Cleary Classy Events team was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. To start, I have never been one to day dream about wedding details. Growing up I didn't think about what my flowers would look like, or my color scheme - I just knew I... Read More wanted it to be a great time celebrating the love of my life with family and friends. The first time I met Johnell I walked into her office with my wedding Pinterest board in tow, filled with random pins that could have described 10 different weddings. She took a look at what I had, listened to my "vision" (I put in quotes because it was so scatter brained), and she looked and me and said "I can plan this wedding". After giving her my thoughts and letting her know I wanted an ethereal, elegant wedding with a laid back backyard vibe she took me right to the Hummingbird House, and I can not even put into words how perfect and absolutely incredible the venue was. We immediately knew it was the venue for us after a long and arduous search, and we would have never found it had it not been for Johnell's expertise. Every single step of the way she was diligent and responsive. I changed my color scheme at least 3 times before landing on blush, and each time I sent those random late night emails with my frantic requests she would get right back to me. I felt totally at ease, and had the most incredible experience planning my wedding with literally no stress. Every single recommendation Johnell made from the photographer (Luxe Photography), the flowers (Bloom Bar) the videographer (Erik Carlson) and beyond, were absolutely fabulous. Not only was every single person we worked with tremendously talented, but they were also amazing people and a total joy to have as a part of our special day. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about one single thing. From making sure everything was set and gorgeous, to getting rid of wasps that had flown into our reception tent, to seeing to it that everything ran smoothly and on time, to literally setting an entire extra table in a flash when we had at least 10 extra guests than we were anticipating - we seriously still don't know where the table and linens came from and how she even pulled that off, and I am sure handling so many other things that I wasn't even aware of because I was enjoying my wedding day. If you are getting married and feeling overwhelmed as you are beginning this experience, here is my advice to you. Hire Clearly classy Events. Trust their experience and knowledge, and know that even if from the beginning all you have is a random Pinterest board, they will plan you the wedding of your dreams from start to finish. I am getting teary as I write this because words don't do justice to the wedding they helped us throw. It was truly the best day of my life, and I could not have done it without them.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Mayela B

Clearly classy (specifically Johnell and Susie) are INCREDIBLE!!! Our wedding went off without a glitch from the rehearsal to the very last minute and it was all because of them! As a stressed out bride I highly recommend their services to any bride anywhere. They answered my... Read More questions immediately and were quick to find solutions to any problem they were faced with. AND Johnell knew how to bustle my dress in under a minute! Something silly but when you're trying to make your way to enjoy your reception you want someone you can depend on even for the little things and that's definitely Clearly Classy Events.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Melissa R

I was not super impressed with my day of wedding coordinator. There were several times when I had to go on a search for her during my reception; I thought she would be more present making sure things were going as planned. We also requested a plate of food and cake for after the... Read More wedding be brought to our room, which it was, but there were no utensils to eat it with. Overall, she did get the ceremony started on time and my vendors organized before the ceremony, but I think there were a few things that she dropped the ball on.

2016-08-03T23:13:00 Response from the vendor

We are sorry you feel this way. Day of Coordination can be quite the challenge due to the fact that we are not involved with the entire planning process.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Joanna M

Clearly Classy was assigned to us through the wedding venue that we picked. In the beginning of our wedding planning process I was rather disappointed with the service we were receiving . After pointing out my disappointment, I am happy to say that Clearly Classy Events fixed... Read More the issue and gave us one of the greatest blessing to our wedding, Kacie. She was our coordinator for our wedding day and is apart of the Clearly Classy team! She went above and beyond to cater to every last need regarding our wedding day. Our big "fiasco" for our wedding was a rain storm that was supposed to come through at the same time our outdoor ceremony was to take place. When I said that I wanted to wait out the rain, she made sure that every last vendor was ready to go with plan A (waiting it out), plan B (dealing with the repercussions of the rain), and plan C (make sure every guest had a cocktail in one hand and a rain poncho in the other!) to accommodate the weather. And not for one moment did she ever let me know what was going on because her main priority was to keep me cool, calm, and collected! I am thankful that our issues were resolved with Clearly Classy Events because I can absolutely say I would not have had the opportunity to enjoy our wedding without Kacie!

2016-08-03T23:15:23 Response from the vendor

At the end of the day our main goal is to make sure your wedding day is perfect and it sounds like Kacie made that happen for you and we are so pleased to hear that ! Thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Rachel G

From start to finish: WOW! We knew we wanted a party planner for our wedding, but had no idea where to start or even what questions to ask a party planner. Thank gosh we met Johnell!!! Her and her staff provide you with an exceptional level of service. They provide you with... Read More things that you don’t even realize you need when you are trying to decide on a planner. During the process, I thought to myself “Wow, its a good thing we hired Johnell because I had no idea I would even need a timeline or a dropbox folder, but it really came in handy.” She creates a vision board, keeps your budget on track, lets you know how much deposit and final monies are due when and to whom, she coordinates with the transportation and caterer, and flower people and OH MY! All the people to coordinate with is mind boggling, so it really helped for us to have one point of contact, Johnell, who would then contact the correct vendor to make any changes. We changed our minds so many times about little details and they seemed happy to make the changes and roll with our punches. Never, at any point, did they seem frustrated with our requests, which made me, as a bride, feel okay about wanting to add/subtract things from the evening. There are so many details that go into planning an event and I didn’t want to handle any of them. You can be as hands on or as hands off with Johnell and her staff. We let her take complete control of the decor because neither of us cared about it, but she ended up nailing exactly what we had in mind as she took our venue style and favorite colors and blended them seamlessly all well within our budget. Johnell is by your side the entire time you are planning. She came with us to everything…. my dress fittings, our venue walk throughs, flower appointments, etc. Day of the event, Cleary Classy Events was paramount to the success of our event. She showed up early to make sure all the vendors were on time and that the staff was setting things up where they were supposed to go. We had a little bump in the road with our transportation (our bus broke down) but Johnell quickly solved the problem and was able to get another bus to fill in for the rest of the night. If I was trying to get ready, stay calm AND handle all those details, it would have made me super stressed out. Throughout the event, Johnell took control of the things she needed to take control of. She catered to me and my husband making sure we had food, water, drinks, and were comfortable all night. We had to make some changes to the bands setlist throughout the night and Johnell was there to relay the details. She stayed on top of the timeline for the event to make sure everything happened in a timely manner, but was flexible with certain details and when the party just felt right, she would let the party flow. You absolutely need to hire Cleary Classy Events and if you don’t, you will have missed out on an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people who really have your events success in mind! I feel I have made a new friend in Johnell.

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Kayla P

Johnell with Clearly Classy Events is the best of the BEST! She is organized, patient, caring, kind and above all... one heck of a wedding coordinator. I really believe hiring Johnell was the reason my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our wedding! She is impeccably... Read More organized and kept us on schedule. We never had to worry that something was overlooked because Johnell was on it. Throughout the process, Johnell reached out to every vendor to make sure everyone was on the same page to avoid any hiccups. When the wedding weekend finally arrived, she was there every step of the way. She orchestrated a fun wedding rehearsal and on the day of the wedding was off to take care of every imaginable detail! Our wedding was truly PERFECT! Our family and friends still can't stop talking about how amazing our special day was! Johnell was one of the main reasons why everything went so smoothly and I cannot recommend Clearly Classy Events enough!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Nina K

Clearly Classy Events did an amazing job start to finish!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

The Best-Clearly Classy Events-(Johnell Huebner)There's not enough words to express our appreciation and satisfaction with your services. Ashly & Steven's wedding at The Driskill Hotel on 3-5-2016 was breathtaking, amazing, dreamy, and above and beyond our expectations. We could... Read More not have pulled that off without you and the vendors/teams you brought together. You know how to bring the best of the best together. We couldn't imagine how it was all going to come together but you made it happen and it was an unbelievable and unforgettable event. We greatly appreciated your creativity, input and recommendations. Even when we made some minor adjustments the day before the wedding, you worked in the changes and made it happen. You kept us organized and on schedule all the way through. I don't know what I would have done without your over-the-top professional service. Change your name to: Clearly-Above-and-Beyond-Your-Expectations-Events. Thanks so much!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Johnell was AMAZING! I had a small wedding of around 75 people and I think my wedding party was about 25 people. My wedding was at Twin Creeks Country Club in Cedar Park. Johnell was at every meeting with me and with me living in two cities it was a huge help. The day of the... Read More wedding went perfect. Johnell and two staff members from her team were there and made sure everything was perfect! I'm sure I was a pain because I kept going up to see how things were going but I didn't need to. When I did my first walk through all I could was cry. It was honestly EVERYTHING I could have EVER dreamed of. The final touches that were done were perfect. I always thought I wouldn't want a wedding planner because I am a very controlling and do it myself kind of person but it was the best choice I ever made. I interviewed three other wedding planners and didn't click with them. It took one phone call with Johnell and I booked her right away. Thank you so much for making my special day perfect! I will for sure use you for any other events that I have!

Go with Clearly Classy

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Brianna G

Johnell is amazing. We almost didn't have a wedding due to flooding/rain fall. She kept every vendor under control and informed of the situation up until the moment that our venue was still a go! She showed up and had to handle some things by herself since her assistants (they... Read More were caught in bad road conditions) and she was amazing! She took an almost bad situation and turned it into the memorable one we wanted and made sure everything perfect! Thank you Johnell!

Johnell to the Rescue

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

My daughter Brianna wanted to get married at Camp Lucy from the moment she saw Ian's Chapel and the grounds. She had 6 months only to plan her wedding the wanted to be married by the end of 2015. She lives in Dallas and I, brides mother, live in California. I was referred to... Read More Johnell by one of Camp Lucy's vendors. We did not have a chance to meet until the Wednesday before the wedding but she was kind enough to answer all my emails. The day before the wedding Dripping Springs got 16 inches of rain within 1 hour and keep raining through the night and morning, roads where closed due to flooding and no passable roads were open. I saw my daughters heart breaking as we had to make a decision. Johnell asked what we wanted to do. My daughter wanted to be married at Camp Lucy , she said she would make that happen and do all possible and SHE DID. We got there 1 hour before the ceremony and she had to work the event on her own because her staff couldn't make it through but SHE DID and Camp Lucy Staff, WHIM catering and crew they all made it happen for her. It was a beautiful event and Johnell from Clearly Classy Events YOU ROCK. You made my daughters day so beautifully romantic I can't thank you enough. I highly recommend Johnell she understands what it takes to make the day magical for bride and groom. She works well with all the vendors and keeps everything going. Thank you Johnell and Clearly Classy Events. Teri Giordani Mother of the Bride

Johnell is STELLAR to work with!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Kimberly S

Clearly Classy Events is 100% top notch. From the beginning, my husband and I interviewed planners and Johnell (planner and owner) was at the top of the list by far. Since the venue wasn't a traditional venue, from day one she had to hound people to figure out how to book... Read More the place and get vendors there, as they prefer all of their own vendors, and we preferred otherwise. She has a "take no shit" attitude, which is exactly what I needed and what we needed for the wedding party and guests on the day of; she is a true cat wrangler. She was extremely flexible and easy to work with, which made things so much better for us, especially with the constant communication! Johnell's assistant, Jessica, is also amazing, and is always quick to respond and help in Johnell's absence. I had the Princess Package and I wouldn't change that for anything, as it made my experience pretty easy and seamless. I wanted as much help as possible and wanted everything done for me, in true Princess style. 10 thumbs up, I would hire Clearly Classy for any event, not just a wedding. Kim (Scott) Peabody

Better than I could've dreamt!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Amy C

Clearly Classy Events was by far the most important part of making the whole wedding planning and day run smoothly. Johnell was there for anything and everything no matter how big or small. She thought of things that you wouldn't even believe and made sure everyone from vendors... Read More to the wedding party and the families were taken care of. She was fun and easy to talk to but knew how to get the job done and always made me feel like everything was perfect. Johnell and her staff were right there ready to pitch in and made the most beautiful and budget friendly wedding turn into an amazing and awesome event. Thank you guys so much!!

PERFECT DAY!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Hayley D

We had our wedding at the Hideout on the Horseshoe which was absolutely amazing!!Not only was the venue perfect & beautiful but very accommodating. Johnell, Patrick & the rest of the Hideout team were all so very sweet & professional. Not once did I have to lift a finger or... Read More worry about a thing. ( which is nice on a stressful day like that) Johnell was so organized and direct. I had a huge/drunk wedding party that she was able to handle with no problem. I highly recommend her for any wedding or event you might need. I can't thank them enough for making my special day PERFECT!!!!

PERFECT DAY!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Hayley D

Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 1/06/2015

I am so thankful that we chose Johnell at Clearly Classy Events to plan our wedding. The princess package was a must. My fiance and I are both working professionals and needed someone who could alleviate the stress and handle the details so we could make the final decisions and... Read More enjoy our special wedding day. Johnell listened to all of our requests, and made top-notch suggestions that satisfied all of our criteria, kept us on track, and fit the budget. All of Johnell's professional connections and recommendations were outstanding - the caterer, the florist, the DJ, the officiant, and the photographer! We actually started the planning process rather late, but Johnell made sure that everything about our day went smoothly -- it was perfect!!

Made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Erin B

Our Perfect wedding would not have been possible without Johnell and her team. Hands down...Amazing!

Johnell made our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Lindsey B

Johnell and her team are absolutely amazing! They were lovely to work with and everything I wanted was done exactly how I had asked. They made our wedding day perfect and my husband and I were amazed at how well everything flowed on our wedding day. That was all thanks to... Read More Johnell and her team! Johnell and her team will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy and have everything you need. She and her team are so responsive; I never had to wait to hear back from them on any question I had or anything I needed. If you are thinking of hiring anyone for your next event or wedding, you need to choose Clearly Classy Events. You will not be disappointed!

Would have been lost without Clearly Classy!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Lauren B

Johnell from Clearly Classy was amazing!! There is no way we could have planned out wedding without her. I was never one of those little girls who dreamed of her future wedding, so when I got engaged, I had no idea what I wanted. Johnell took the few ideas and desires we had and... Read More completely handled the rest and planned the most beautiful wedding we could have imagined. She made the whole process as stress-free as possible and made sure we got everything we wanted. If you're at all stressed about wedding planning or not sure where to start, I can't recommend Clearly Classy more highly.

Success!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Rebecca R

Johnell and her team do a great job with Day of Coordination! You won't be let down. They're on time and prepared. The gals were sweet and always asking if I needed anything :)No drama with this company- really friendly and take their business seriously. They aren't shy in the... Read More face of any issues and really listen to what you feel your needs are going to be on your wedding day. Johnell ran our rehearsal like a champ, too. My wedding party was thoroughly impressed with how quick and painless the rehearsal was.

Best Decision

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Johnell H

Johnell and her team were a group of lifesavers! At first through planning my wedding, I wasn't sure if hiring a coordinator would be worth it. I was so wrong! After my initial meeting with Johnell, I could just tell this was the best decision I could've made. From day one,... Read More all the way to my wedding night - Johnell took away all of my stress and made it a day I could've only dreamed of! Her communication with me, and her knowledge of this industry helped my family and myself be at ease with one of the most important days of my life! I highly highly highly recommend Johnell and Clearly Classy Events to all brides to be!

Wonderful wedding experience

Reviewed on 7/26/2014

I highly recommend Johnell Huebner, the wedding planning our Daughter chose for their wedding in San Antonio Tx. There is so much involved in getting ready the big day, and with Liz & her fiance living in DC, it would have made it very difficult, Johnell was there to give... Read More information as soon as it was needed and helped put their ideas in place. She was the best, it made the 9 months of planning go smooth and was an awesome wedding. Thanks Clearly Classy Events for living up to your name!