For the time of your life

Congratulations! You're probably recently engaged, or you know someone who is, and you're looking for a killer band for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Clockwork will make your wedding truly spectacular. Not only will all of your friends and family be on the dance floor the entire night, but you will be showered with compliments about how awesome the band is and how much fun they’re having. And this will continue for weeks and months after your wedding! We have been orchestrating weddings for over 25 years. Our two bands, Clockwork Boston and Clockwork New England, feature the finest vocalists and musicians in the Northeast, and are among the most sought after bands in all of New England. Find out why Clockwork has more 5-star reviews online than any other band in New England.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving all New England (603) 537-9473

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Alison M

I have not stopped smiling since my NYE wedding day and can still hear the band rocking out in my head! What a night it was and a lot of it has to do with the band! I had been to two weddings where Clockwork performed and loved them. But I had no idea the band was going to... Read More perform even better than when I saw them over the summer. The vocals, the effects, and working with Ron were all such amazing experiences that every bride and groom needs to be a part of. Ron helps execute your plan so seamlessly! There is no stress involved and he knows what he's doing....all you have to do is trust him! On the other hand he's also open to performing however you want including having his vocalists and musicians playing out on the dance floor right beside you. At my wedding night, Clockwork was jaw dropping good!! And I have had dozens of guests reach out to tell me the same! It was the best wedding/NYE party of my entire life and I dont think anything can top it in my book! I miss working with them already and hope to see them at Polcari's or another wedding soon to relive such a memorable night once again! One last thing....the band learned my wedding song "As" by Stevie Wonder and PERFECTED it!!!!! It was magical. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything Clockwork! All you brides out there....call them quick because they book up very fast! Cheers and Happy New Year :)

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Amie L

Honestly, we couldn't recommend CLOCKWORK more. They absolutely made our wedding! They were almost TOO GOOD and I think they should move to LA and be famous. They are some of the best musicians we have ever heard and everyone kept complimenting us about them. And from start to... Read More finish, they were phenomenal to work with. They were the best at communicating. Ron was incredibly responsive and even gave some advice when I needed him to. In the wedding business, there are a lot of vendors who ignore you for weeks or even months. Ron always got back to me within a day and was more than willing to go above and beyond. He even mixed our song for our first dance to add in a little joke in the middle. And he offered to learn it if we wanted it played live (we decided we wanted to practice with the recording!) The performance the day of was just magical. The musicians would even come into the crowd and sing and play while they are dancing with us. The sax solo during "Time of My Life" was so good I could have died happy! And both my husband and I are so in love with the lead singer we thought about calling the wedding off. Yes, he's that good. Our guests would have danced all night if the venue didn't close at 11 PM. We will keep them in mind for any future party we have. And we are recommending them to all of our friends! We want to see them perform any time they are in Boston. We couldn't be bigger fans! We love you Clockwork! ~Amie and Brian

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Erin L

Clockwork played at our wedding Saturday, Oct. 29, 2016, and they were ABSOLUTELY the highlight of the evening! To start, the preparation before the wedding was completely ideal: Ron contacted us early, and we had time to think about how we wanted to complete the wedding info... Read More sheet he sent us. We spoke on the phone to go over details about a month before the wedding and after that phone call, I was incredibly excited and relieved about so many details of the wedding: Ron had great ideas, was willing to be flexible and customize the plan to our ideas, and had answers to all of our questions. Any question we sent he responded to via email almost immediately, which was sometimes a rare experience for us with other wedding vendors! He was consistently positive, reassuring, organized, professional, I could go on and on!! The actual wedding performance was PHENOMENAL - it exceeded all of our expectations and so many guests are STILL telling us it's the best, most fun wedding they've every been to, mostly because of the music!! The entire evening was 100% filled with dancing - including several guests over 80 years old! I cannot say enough how awesome it was to have them play - I didn't have to think about or worry about anything that day and it was literally the most fun I've ever had in my life. Rich, who coordinated the event lighting and pre-recorded playlists, also did a wonderful job with setting everything up, cueing music for the ceremony, and DJing the after-party. The uplighting was a very nice touch, as well as good value for adding more energy and aesthetic to the room. I wish I were having another event where I could hire Clockwork!! It was a dream!! Thank you to all of the band members for everything!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Alyssa R

If you don’t want to read the whole review, here’s the short review: Do everything in your power to hire Clockwork for your event!! In short, they are amazing. Clockwork was easy to work with from the beginning, all musicians are incredibly talented, they play a wide variety... Read More of music, and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night of our wedding. They made our perfect night. Very professional, very fun. Every interaction was positive with Clockwork. We could absolutely not have been happier with Clockwork and are so happy that we had them play at our wedding. We originally postponed our wedding; when we rescheduled, we were ready to do whatever it took to hire Clockwork as our wedding band. Clockwork honored our original deposit and was so positive about playing at our wedding. The music is awesome, the talent is outstanding. We had an absolute blast. We can't say enough. Clockwork made our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Nicole A

Book this band before they are taken for your wedding date! Clockwork Boston did music for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Guests were dancing the entire reception and I got countless compliments specifically about how amazing the band was. Ron was incredible to work... Read More with and accommodated my every request, going above and beyond to make our wedding unforgettable. Do not miss out! -Nicole & Matt

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Ari H

Definitely book Clockwork for any type of celebration you have! The band leader, Ron Barth and the band had our wedding guests on their feet and dancing, jumping, singing and clapping the entire night! Our guests loved the amazing vocalists and the 6 other musicians. Our top... Read More priority was having a great band that kept the energy high, but Clockwork went above and beyond in working with us. Ron was unbelievably helpful through the planning process. His band learned several new Jewish songs to play for our thirty-minute long, exuberant hora! He was readily available when we wanted to talk and his answer to every request was always "Yes!" The band was also gracious enough to coordinate with my dad on a song that he wanted to perform for us. From the planning straight through the wedding, working with Clockwork was more than we had hoped for. I would absolutely book them again...and again and highly recommend them if you're looking to party. Thank you, Clockwork!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Brianna L

Best. Wedding. Band. Out. There. PERIOD! Clockwork has become a staple in our families wedding circuit, they performed at my brother-in-laws wedding and really kept the crowd dancing all night. Naturally when we got engaged, they were the first band I called, and luckily they... Read More were available! We got married at my families home, and they made the experience seamless. If I have anything bad to say it's that they had to stop playing at the end of the night. Great group!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016

Our daughter was recently married. I know that in years from now our guests won't necessarily remember the color of the table cloths but will certainly remember whether or not they had a good time. And indeed they did. I attribute that to Clockwork!!!! Thank you Clockwork for... Read More making our daughter's wedding an outrageously fantastic party that people will remember for years to come.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Katelyn K

To summarize in one word - AMAZING. World class band all around. The dance floor was packed all night. Danielle and Ken were so engaging with the crowd, people never took a break from dancing. We wanted the band to play all night long. All of our guests keep raving about the... Read More band. I would 100% suggest them to anyone that is looking for a wedding band that provides a high level of professional entertainment. Rich, the band manager, was extremely professional to work with and kept the night moving on pace. Thank you Clockwork for the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Katelyn K

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Meghan L

Clockwork was absolutely fantastic!! We are so happy we booked them as our wedding band! Countless people have told us how much they loved the music the band was playing. Everyone was on the dance floor until the very last song. The lead singer was so interactive and we loved... Read More how he engaged the crowd. Clockwork plays such a wide range of music that they reached everyone in attendance, grandparents, parents, and all our friends. Ron was incredibly easy and lovely to work with. He responded quickly to emails and he was on top of all the minor details on the day of so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you so much for an incredible wedding Clockwork! -Andrew and Meghan, 10/14/14

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ruth D

Clockwork Boston is the best! They had all the guests at our wedding dancing the night away from the first song to the last! Thank you for making our daughter and son-in-law's wedding day so very very special!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emilie B

Clockwork was amazing! I literally can not say enough amazing things about them. We really wanted people out on the dance floor at our wedding and Clockwork did not disappoint - even the staff was dancing! People are still coming up to us weeks after the wedding talking about... Read More how amazing Clockwork was and that they were so impressed. I worked with both Ron and Rich - both of whom were responsive and so helpful, made everything run so smoothly. I want to have another celebration just so I can hire Clockwork again!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Annie B

Clockwork played at our Newport wedding on September 30th and they were phenomenal! The dance floor was packed before dinner even started, our guests just couldn't help themselves. They have an endless list of music and switch from your favorite 80's hit to a current hip hop... Read More song without skipping a beat. Ron is also a pleasure to work with. I had different ideas for my ceremony music than what was on their song list. He was happy to make my vision come true and they played it beautifully! If you are looking for a band - look no further!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Rebecca H

Stop your search right now and book Clockwork! You will not regret it. Seriously, stop looking at other bands, because I can't imagine any of them can top the talent and enthusiasm we saw from Clockwork at our wedding on 9/25/16. From the very beginning, Ron Barth (the band... Read More manager) was friendly, professional and accommodating. We did not have to worry about the music at all while we were in the middle of all the other planning - we just knew Ron and his band had it. They started by playing some beautiful instrumental melodies during our ceremony and then they absolutely rocked the house during the reception. They hit all our song requests and then came up with a kick-ass playlist based on our taste in music. The dance floor was never empty. In fact, it was pretty much packed all night. I don't think I will ever forget their amazing rendition of "Shout" or their awesome cover of "Don't Stop Believin." I lost count of the number of people that came up to us to compliment the band. And just over a week later, people are still adding "awesome band" to the typical "beautiful ceremony" or "great venue" compliments. I cannot recommend this band enough. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Megan B

Clockwork is amazing! Our wedding was on September 17th 2016. They are so talented, and EVERYONE commented to me about the band afterwards- everyone loved them, and people were dancing a lot! If you want happy guests who have a great time and dance, they are the band for you.... Read More They also did some special songs for the ceremony that they did not know, but learned them for us which was special. The one thing I would say is that they do have a limited number of 1990's alternative/pop songs, and since we are older millennials, we do love that music and thought it would be cool/nostalgic to incorporate more at the reception, so I did miss that aspect, but besides that they were absolutely perfect. I think if they could add some of that to their list, they would be the ultimate wedding band- unstoppable! Loved working with Ron- so professional, emailed back quickly, and helpful. I still keep hearing how much my guests loved them, and we did too! Megan

Reviewed on 9/29/2016

If you want your wedding to be the best your guests have ever been to, you need to work with this band. They were absolutely fabulous! Many of our guests are telling us that this was the best wedding they have ever been to. This band was a hug part of the success. I am the... Read More mother of the bride and I had an awesome time!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Margo H

Clockwork provided the music for my daughter's wedding, both at the ceremony and for the reception. We were all thrilled. The wedding music was so lovely. And at the reception everyone was up and dancing the whole evening. Ron Barth the director was absolutely responsive to all... Read More our requests and the play list was perfect and well paced. The musicians and especially the singers were fabulous. The evening had tremendous energy. I hope they will be available for any future family wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kevin P

Clockwork was the best band we have ever heard.! They played great music the entire night and kept out guests up and dancing. They were very easy to work with and Ron is so nice and caring. I would highly recommend this band to anyone in the Boston area.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Breanna C

It's two days after our wedding and here I am leaving this survey; that tells you how satisfied we are. Clockwork was absolutely magnificent! Our guests danced their soles off, literally! The band knew exactly the right song for the right parts of the night! The dance floor was... Read More packed all night long. They were also very interactive and joined the crowd during some songs. At the end of the night people were scrambling to get their business card and the owner of the venue even asked if she could display them on the venue's website. Ron, the band manager, was also awesome to work with during the planning process and even took the time to have a phone consultation so we knew exactly what to expect on our wedding day. I can't wait to pass out the word to our friends getting married and to anyone who will listen. Thanks for making our day special and for literally providing the soundtrack to our wedding. #bestbandever

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Amber N

Clockwork was the absolute BEST for our wedding! Working with Ron throughout the planning process was fun and easy, I trusted him from day one. We never saw a set list ahead of time but I couldn't have picked a better array of music if I had done it myself... the dance floor... Read More was still full by the end of the night. A total success. Amazing music. Very talented. Great music DJd in between sets, awesome MC, etc. The list goes on and on... they were amazing.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kelly P

Clockwork was the highlight of our reception! The dance floor was packed the entire night. Weeks later, we are still getting calls from our guests to let us know how great the band was. Not only are they all talented musicians, but Ron was a pleasure to work with and all the... Read More band members were friendly and professional. We are so happy we chose Clockwork and will recommend them to everyone getting married!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lauren A

"Phenomenal" is the best word to describe Clockwork! From the second they invited our wedding guests to the dance floor, every single person was dancing until the moment they stopped playing. We found them through a friend who attended a wedding that they had played at. They... Read More made our wedding day even more special and SO MUCH FUN!! Everybody was raving about the band. We have no reservations when we say Clockwork is THE BEST wedding band around!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Tara N

Ron, the manager of Clockwork was the most professional and helpful vendor we hired for our wedding. When there are so many things to worry about in a wedding, I never for a moment doubted that the band would be wonderful. In the planning process, Ron was so timely and organized... Read More and made our jobs as easy as possible. The music itself was fabulous and had everyone dancing for hours! The musicians are so talented and looked great! Ron even agreed to accompany my uncle as he sang a traditional song at the last minute. Talk about going above and beyond the call of duty! Save yourself a bit of worry and invest in what makes the reception truly a blast -- the band. I would recommend Clockwork to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Rich W

If you're looking for a fun and memorable wedding - you really need two critical elements - a great band and a critical mass of young people who want to dance the night away. We had both at my daughter's recent wedding at Willowdale Estate in Topsfield, MA. Ron Barth of... Read More Clockwork is a consummate professional who worked closely with my daughter and son-in-law on both the playlists and the all important "flow" of the evening. All of the requests were accommodated and the flow was perfect. After a quick set, Ron introduced the three speeches of the evening (father of the bride, maid of honor and best man) which were followed by dinner with music in the background. It was then music and dancing for the next four hours, uninterrupted. Ron kept the evening flowing beautifully. He felt the energy of the 100+ 27-30 year olds and encouraged it, but not in an over the top way. I will treasure the father/bride dance to Unchained Melody forever. Bottom line, Ron and Clockwork have my unconditional endorsement.

Ron Barth

I have been planning, orchestrating, and performing at weddings for over 25 years! I am truly passionate about making sure that everything is perfect at your wedding. This goes way beyond the 5 or 6 hours of performance on your wedding day, and includes the weeks and months prior to your wedding throughout the planning process. Not only do I want all of your friends and family to have the time of their lives at your reception, but I want to ensure that everything about your special day runs like, well, Clockwork.