For the time of your life

Congratulations! You're probably recently engaged, or you know someone who is, and you're looking for a killer band for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Clockwork will make your wedding truly spectacular. Not only will all of your friends and family be on the dance floor the entire night, but you will be showered with compliments about how awesome the band is and how much fun they’re having. And this will continue for weeks and months after your wedding! We have been orchestrating weddings for over 25 years. Our two bands, Clockwork Boston and Clockwork New England, feature the finest vocalists and musicians in the Northeast, and are among the most sought after bands in all of New England. Find out why Clockwork has more 5-star reviews online than any other band in New England.

Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Serving all New England (603) 275-6358

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jessi S

My wedding was 2 days ago and I am already writing a review. RON IS AMAZING AND HIS TEAM IS FANTASTIC! My goal when planning the wedding was to have everyone on the dance floor the whole night and Ron and his team made that possible. Guests all night were asking who they were... Read More and we have been getting phone calls, emails and texts telling us how insanely amazing they were. Other than keeping the guests on the floor all night, Ron throughout the entire process was organized, efficient and answered emails at all times! It was truly a pleasure to work with him and his team and I cannot recommend them more highly. THIS WAS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE and I am so excited to get back videos to look at all our guests shredding on the dance floor :) If dancing is your priority book NOW.

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Beth L

Clockwork was terrific to work with leading up to our wedding. Ron was extremely responsive to our questions and flexible with our requests. We had them play at our ceremony and our reception and they were awesome! We received rave reviews from our guests and they did a great... Read More job and keeping everyone on the dance floor. Clockwork helped make our night perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jane M

How does one put into words how truly AWESOME Clockwork Boston is?! Our friends, family, my groom - we're all still dancing to the old town, pop, eighties, top 40 beats. Mousa, the lead male vocalist is pure talent, and Jamie the female vocalist, is just as amazing. The... Read More instrumentals were the perfect compliment. I would recommend this band a million times over. Ron's responsiveness, flexibility, creativity and MC talent never led us astray - we're so appreciative to Ron. We requested a song that wasn't on their playlist (which is rare as they cover EVERYTHING) and they learned the song in less than 6 weeks - and blew us away. Jackie Wilson meet Mousa. Mic drop. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - best party of our lifetime! All our thanks, Jane and Chris #TarzanAndJane2017

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Tara K

Clockwork was AWESOME (sign of a good band = guests dancing all night, yup we had that)! We didn't make it easy on Ron and his team, my husband is very particular about music and wanted a long song list covered which included some pre-recorded and some played by the band (and... Read More not to mention, our recessional song was the Throne Room from Star Wars!). I also had requests for ethnic music to represent my family culture and adding to the mix, we had a birthday to announce and celebrate. They got it all done with ease and Ron kept the night moving smoothly as the MC. He was great to work with in the planning process, as picky as we were, he was always very polite and flexible around our needs. The lead singers of the band were fantastic -- high energy, great voices. Such a fun night and music really is key to set the tone, so go for a band, it's worth it! We received endless complements from our wedding guests (our band was Clockwork BOSTON to be specific).

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Erin C

This band never ceases to amaze and entertain. Our wedding was the fourth time we had seen this band and each time is different and completely FUN. Their ability to play music loved by ALL is what made us confident in our choice with Clockwork.

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Robin C

The one thing I knew I wanted for my wedding was a live band. I’ve always loved live music, and I love to dance, so finding the right band was important to me. We searched high and low, and went to about 9 showcases. When we saw Clockwork New England perform, they had people... Read More up on the dance floor as soon as they played their first notes, and kept the dance floor packed all night. I knew I had to have them for my wedding, and they did not disappoint! My guests kept coming up to me saying how much they loved the band, and I’m still getting messages about them. They played the perfect mix of songs to keep everyone up and dancing, and that’s exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Clockwork to anyone! I’m even going to see if we can get them at our next office holiday party!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Ellie C

We are still getting compliments about our wedding band! Everyone raved about the band, how great they were and how much fun they were. They definitely knew how to get the party started and kept it going! I couldn't think of a better band to have do your wedding! And Rich was so... Read More easy to work with, we gave him our ideas on how the intros would work and how the night would go and they exceeded our expectations! One of the best surprises was that we had a unique wedding song for our first dance, the band learned it, it was so special to have them sing it live versus a recorded version. They nailed it!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Sean B

Had a great experience working with the band. Any time I emailed them heading into the wedding they were super responsive. They were having a great time and so were the guests. The dance floor was full from beginning to end, I would definitely recommend this band!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Colby B

There is no greater joy than sharing the night with the people we love, good food, and music. And I had no idea how AMAZING the band would be! TALENTED, FRIENDLY, and THEY ENGAGED WITH THE AUDIENCE! I mean we really got down! The musicians are incredibly professional and... Read More energetic. EVERY DIME IS WORTH THEIR TIME!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Patrick H

I had one job, and it was to pick the band... and I could not have done a better job. Clockwork New England was everything the reviews said it would be! The band was TERRIFIC. I can't say enough about them. From the time they opened up the dance floor, until the ceremony was... Read More over, the dance floor was PACKED. Even talking to guests weeks later, everyone is still raving about them. HIGHLY recommend them. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Mary P

Clockwork Boston were amazing! They were worth every penny, the reception was an absolute blast from start to finish! They were able to read the crowd, get everyone moving, the singer was in the audience and was so animated. The compliments have not stopped coming in, folks are... Read More saying it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to in their lives! Wherever you spend your money, prioritize the music!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 James S

We would give them 6 stars if I could! Ever since our wedding we've heard nothing but compliments from our guests about how incredible the band was. Clockwork brought such a high level of energy to the night with their performance. The dance floor was always packed and their... Read More professionalism and musical talent really brought the evening to another level. Leading up to the wedding Clockwork was very easy to work with, quick to respond, and made the music for the evening one of the easiest things to plan for. We can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katie A

Clockwork Boston did an amazing job at our wedding. They made the night truly special and were great to work with in the months leading up to the wedding. The music selection was excellent and got everyone up and dancing. We lost count of the number of guests who commented to us... Read More that the band was fantastic, awesome, the best they'd ever heard, etc. -- we recommend them without hesitation.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Perri S

Clockwork was AMAZING. they were great to work with from the beginning to the end. Ron is so responsive which in the wedding planning process makes things easier and more comfortable. when your working with multiple different vendors, its nice to know the most important one... Read More (THE MUSIC) is 100% committed! He also helped with our uplighting which was great. Our wedding was awesome because of clockwork. No one sat down besides for the meal which is what we wanted. everyone was dancing having a good time. we had them stay an extra hour since everyone was still dancing towards the end. If you dont book clockwork, your not booking the right band.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Don M

Clockwork New England performed at my wedding reception on 9-30-17. Unbelievable performance. Vocals, instruments, song choices (we let them choose), and most importantly their showmanship were outstanding. They had everyone dancing and asking me where I found them. They even... Read More grabbed a few people off the dance floor and coached them through some songs, which was a highlight of the night. Could not recommend them more!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 James B

Clockwork did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding, from the ceremony and cocktail hour music, to making the bridal party introductions, to lighting up the dance floor with amazing vocals and instrumentals. Ron is a delight to work with and was quite accommodating of... Read More our personal requests. We can not recommend this band highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jennifer B

We are beyond thrilled with our experience with Clockwork Boston! They are the absolute best band you could have for your wedding and I can't say enough good things about them. They had our dance floor packed from the beginning of the night until beyond the last song. I have... Read More received so many messages from friends and family saying they had the best night dancing and loved the band. Ron was amazing at communicating and made it so easy for us throughout the planning process. Every member of the band was so nice and amazing. I highly recommend Clockwork Boston!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jordyn A

Clockwork took our wedding to the next level! We haven’t stopped getting compliments on how amazing they were, everyone loved how interactive they got with our guests and overall how much more fun they had made our wedding. Ron was so quick to respond to any question or concern... Read More we had throughout the process and was extremely helpful! We will definitely be reccomending them to anyone who is looking, and I’m sure we will be getting more of “Who was your band?!!” THANKS CLOCKWORK WE COULDN’T HAVE MADE A BETTER CHOICE! -Jordyn & Michael Ayers

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kathleen M

I can't reccommend Clockwork enough! They honestly made my wedding complete and we had such a fun night. The music was so great and had an awesome variety. Everyone was dancing all night and we've had so many guests reach out to say how great the band was and asked for their... Read More information for an event they were planning. Everyone here was so easy to work with and were honestly the highlight of the reception! My sister also used Clockwork for her wedding which is why we used them.. we love to dance and Clockwork made it happen!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Danni M

What a great decision hiring this band was!! Clockwork Boston is AMAZING and our guests are still talking about them! My husband and I agreed that aside from actually saying ‘I Do’, the most important part of our wedding was to have an epic dance party … and Clockwork Boston... Read More totally helped us achieve that! From the very start of our reception to the end, the dance floor was packed! The entire band is super talented and both the male and female vocalists were really, really impressive. And Ron, who leads the group, is such a nice guy and was so easy to work with! Not only did he and his band provide awesome entertainment, he also helped us solidify the timeline of our reception pre-wedding which was incredibly helpful. If you want people to dance all night long at your wedding, hire this band!!! Danni and Scott

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Shara D

Selecting Clockwork New England as the band for our wedding was the best decision. All of our guests cannot stop raving about how amazing they were. They are super talented and had great song selection which had our guests dancing the entire night. We didn't want them to stop!... Read More If they are available for your wedding, I highly recommend you book them.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Julia P

How do I even begin?! Booking Clockwork was probably the best decision I made while planning my wedding. In fact, if you’re reading this review please stop and just book them because they are the best of the best in this business. I actually never saw them in person before... Read More signing a contract and booked them based on a variety of factors: responsiveness, price, incredible variety of music, youtube videos, recordings on their website, and Ron’s amazing customer service. I thought to myself, alright this is going to be pretty good. All the reviews look great, etc. WRONG. They are the absolute best. Seriously….if you are on the fence you will not be sorry. Two weeks later, I still have people complimenting and asking who the band was. It’s a pretty good indication of how the night will go when the dance floor was packed even before salads were served! They were high energy, played a variety of songs to pretty much make everyone from every generation happy, and DJ’d their own breaks. Even more so, the level of customer service Ron provides is a bride’s dream. Always available for a phone call or email I knew music was not something I had to worry about at my wedding. AMAZING! I literally cannot wait to attend another wedding where Clockwork plays or see them in the Boston area. So are you convinced!?…BOOK THEM! Thank you Clockwork for making our wedding an unforgettable experience for all! – Henry and Julia (Pelczarski) Gurney

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Justin W

It's hard to put into words how absolutely amazing Clockwork New England was at our Newport, RI wedding. They were SO easy to work with, played the perfect mix of songs for the older crowd and younger crowd to keep everyone on the dance floor and had the energy sky-high from... Read More the first note until the last lyric. We also had a little bit of a medical situation at the beginning of the evening and they adjusted beautifully. We had to change the timeline of speeches, dinner and first dances and they were with us the whole way through, making it so seamless that very few guests even picked up on the fact that things were a little out of order. They even skipped their second break to make up for some of the lost partying in the early part of the night. Clockwork was an absolute joy to work with and took our wedding to a whole new level. I seriously can't recommend Clockwork New England enough. If you are having a wedding in the Boston/Newport area, you must MUST book these guys. Every guest will want to know "who was that BAND?!" by the end of the night.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kevin B

Ron and the Clockwork team are unbelievable! They have a straightforward and streamlined process to work with you to achieve exactly the celebration atmosphere you are looking for and are flexible in doing so. On the day of, his crew was extremely professional with the set... Read More up/breakdown and working with the other staff member at the venue....and most importantly, they absolutely rocked the place!!! We could not have asked for a better evening and Clockwork was a major , major contributor to that. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Kathryn S

The band was a very important aspect for us on our wedding day since we LOVE to dance, and Clockwork Boston KILLED IT! Every song had a packed dance floor and that was our goal! Ron was absolutely fantastic during the planning process too. He talked us through all the different... Read More things we could do during the reception and our song choices. He really provided a lot of guidance around the flow of the event and we were super appreciative of his help. If you want a band that is fun, lively and just great to work with, hire Clockwork Boston!

Ron Barth

I have been planning, orchestrating, and performing at weddings for over 25 years! I am truly passionate about making sure that everything is perfect at your wedding. This goes way beyond the 5 or 6 hours of performance on your wedding day, and includes the weeks and months prior to your wedding throughout the planning process. Not only do I want all of your friends and family to have the time of their lives at your reception, but I want to ensure that everything about your special day runs like, well, Clockwork.