For the time of your life

Congratulations! You're probably recently engaged, or you know someone who is, and you're looking for a killer band for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Clockwork will make your wedding truly spectacular. Not only will all of your friends and family be on the dance floor the entire night, but you will be showered with compliments about how awesome the band is and how much fun they’re having. And this will continue for weeks and months after your wedding! We have been orchestrating weddings for over 25 years. Our two bands, Clockwork Boston and Clockwork New England, feature the finest vocalists and musicians in the Northeast, and are among the most sought after bands in all of New England. Find out why Clockwork has more 5-star reviews online than any other band in New England.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving all New England (603) 537-9473

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Alison M

I have not stopped smiling since my NYE wedding day and can still hear the band rocking out in my head! What a night it was and a lot of it has to do with the band! I had been to two weddings where Clockwork performed and loved them. But I had no idea the band was going to... Read More perform even better than when I saw them over the summer. The vocals, the effects, and working with Ron were all such amazing experiences that every bride and groom needs to be a part of. Ron helps execute your plan so seamlessly! There is no stress involved and he knows what he's doing....all you have to do is trust him! On the other hand he's also open to performing however you want including having his vocalists and musicians playing out on the dance floor right beside you. At my wedding night, Clockwork was jaw dropping good!! And I have had dozens of guests reach out to tell me the same! It was the best wedding/NYE party of my entire life and I dont think anything can top it in my book! I miss working with them already and hope to see them at Polcari's or another wedding soon to relive such a memorable night once again! One last thing....the band learned my wedding song "As" by Stevie Wonder and PERFECTED it!!!!! It was magical. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything Clockwork! All you brides out there....call them quick because they book up very fast! Cheers and Happy New Year :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jessi S

My wedding was 2 days ago and I am already writing a review. RON IS AMAZING AND HIS TEAM IS FANTASTIC! My goal when planning the wedding was to have everyone on the dance floor the whole night and Ron and his team made that possible. Guests all night were asking who they were... Read More and we have been getting phone calls, emails and texts telling us how insanely amazing they were. Other than keeping the guests on the floor all night, Ron throughout the entire process was organized, efficient and answered emails at all times! It was truly a pleasure to work with him and his team and I cannot recommend them more highly. THIS WAS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE and I am so excited to get back videos to look at all our guests shredding on the dance floor :) If dancing is your priority book NOW.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jane M

How does one put into words how truly AWESOME Clockwork Boston is?! Our friends, family, my groom - we're all still dancing to the old town, pop, eighties, top 40 beats. Mousa, the lead male vocalist is pure talent, and Jamie the female vocalist, is just as amazing. The... Read More instrumentals were the perfect compliment. I would recommend this band a million times over. Ron's responsiveness, flexibility, creativity and MC talent never led us astray - we're so appreciative to Ron. We requested a song that wasn't on their playlist (which is rare as they cover EVERYTHING) and they learned the song in less than 6 weeks - and blew us away. Jackie Wilson meet Mousa. Mic drop. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - best party of our lifetime! All our thanks, Jane and Chris #TarzanAndJane2017

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Mary P

Clockwork Boston were amazing! They were worth every penny, the reception was an absolute blast from start to finish! They were able to read the crowd, get everyone moving, the singer was in the audience and was so animated. The compliments have not stopped coming in, folks are... Read More saying it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to in their lives! Wherever you spend your money, prioritize the music!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 James S

We would give them 6 stars if I could! Ever since our wedding we've heard nothing but compliments from our guests about how incredible the band was. Clockwork brought such a high level of energy to the night with their performance. The dance floor was always packed and their... Read More professionalism and musical talent really brought the evening to another level. Leading up to the wedding Clockwork was very easy to work with, quick to respond, and made the music for the evening one of the easiest things to plan for. We can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katie A

Clockwork Boston did an amazing job at our wedding. They made the night truly special and were great to work with in the months leading up to the wedding. The music selection was excellent and got everyone up and dancing. We lost count of the number of guests who commented to us... Read More that the band was fantastic, awesome, the best they'd ever heard, etc. -- we recommend them without hesitation.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Perri S

Clockwork was AMAZING. they were great to work with from the beginning to the end. Ron is so responsive which in the wedding planning process makes things easier and more comfortable. when your working with multiple different vendors, its nice to know the most important one... Read More (THE MUSIC) is 100% committed! He also helped with our uplighting which was great. Our wedding was awesome because of clockwork. No one sat down besides for the meal which is what we wanted. everyone was dancing having a good time. we had them stay an extra hour since everyone was still dancing towards the end. If you dont book clockwork, your not booking the right band.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Don M

Clockwork New England performed at my wedding reception on 9-30-17. Unbelievable performance. Vocals, instruments, song choices (we let them choose), and most importantly their showmanship were outstanding. They had everyone dancing and asking me where I found them. They even... Read More grabbed a few people off the dance floor and coached them through some songs, which was a highlight of the night. Could not recommend them more!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 James B

Clockwork did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding, from the ceremony and cocktail hour music, to making the bridal party introductions, to lighting up the dance floor with amazing vocals and instrumentals. Ron is a delight to work with and was quite accommodating of... Read More our personal requests. We can not recommend this band highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jennifer B

We are beyond thrilled with our experience with Clockwork Boston! They are the absolute best band you could have for your wedding and I can't say enough good things about them. They had our dance floor packed from the beginning of the night until beyond the last song. I have... Read More received so many messages from friends and family saying they had the best night dancing and loved the band. Ron was amazing at communicating and made it so easy for us throughout the planning process. Every member of the band was so nice and amazing. I highly recommend Clockwork Boston!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jordyn A

Clockwork took our wedding to the next level! We haven’t stopped getting compliments on how amazing they were, everyone loved how interactive they got with our guests and overall how much more fun they had made our wedding. Ron was so quick to respond to any question or concern... Read More we had throughout the process and was extremely helpful! We will definitely be reccomending them to anyone who is looking, and I’m sure we will be getting more of “Who was your band?!!” THANKS CLOCKWORK WE COULDN’T HAVE MADE A BETTER CHOICE! -Jordyn & Michael Ayers

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kathleen M

I can't reccommend Clockwork enough! They honestly made my wedding complete and we had such a fun night. The music was so great and had an awesome variety. Everyone was dancing all night and we've had so many guests reach out to say how great the band was and asked for their... Read More information for an event they were planning. Everyone here was so easy to work with and were honestly the highlight of the reception! My sister also used Clockwork for her wedding which is why we used them.. we love to dance and Clockwork made it happen!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Danni M

What a great decision hiring this band was!! Clockwork Boston is AMAZING and our guests are still talking about them! My husband and I agreed that aside from actually saying ‘I Do’, the most important part of our wedding was to have an epic dance party … and Clockwork Boston... Read More totally helped us achieve that! From the very start of our reception to the end, the dance floor was packed! The entire band is super talented and both the male and female vocalists were really, really impressive. And Ron, who leads the group, is such a nice guy and was so easy to work with! Not only did he and his band provide awesome entertainment, he also helped us solidify the timeline of our reception pre-wedding which was incredibly helpful. If you want people to dance all night long at your wedding, hire this band!!! Danni and Scott

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Shara D

Selecting Clockwork New England as the band for our wedding was the best decision. All of our guests cannot stop raving about how amazing they were. They are super talented and had great song selection which had our guests dancing the entire night. We didn't want them to stop!... Read More If they are available for your wedding, I highly recommend you book them.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Julia P

How do I even begin?! Booking Clockwork was probably the best decision I made while planning my wedding. In fact, if you’re reading this review please stop and just book them because they are the best of the best in this business. I actually never saw them in person before... Read More signing a contract and booked them based on a variety of factors: responsiveness, price, incredible variety of music, youtube videos, recordings on their website, and Ron’s amazing customer service. I thought to myself, alright this is going to be pretty good. All the reviews look great, etc. WRONG. They are the absolute best. Seriously….if you are on the fence you will not be sorry. Two weeks later, I still have people complimenting and asking who the band was. It’s a pretty good indication of how the night will go when the dance floor was packed even before salads were served! They were high energy, played a variety of songs to pretty much make everyone from every generation happy, and DJ’d their own breaks. Even more so, the level of customer service Ron provides is a bride’s dream. Always available for a phone call or email I knew music was not something I had to worry about at my wedding. AMAZING! I literally cannot wait to attend another wedding where Clockwork plays or see them in the Boston area. So are you convinced!?…BOOK THEM! Thank you Clockwork for making our wedding an unforgettable experience for all! – Henry and Julia (Pelczarski) Gurney

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Justin W

It's hard to put into words how absolutely amazing Clockwork New England was at our Newport, RI wedding. They were SO easy to work with, played the perfect mix of songs for the older crowd and younger crowd to keep everyone on the dance floor and had the energy sky-high from... Read More the first note until the last lyric. We also had a little bit of a medical situation at the beginning of the evening and they adjusted beautifully. We had to change the timeline of speeches, dinner and first dances and they were with us the whole way through, making it so seamless that very few guests even picked up on the fact that things were a little out of order. They even skipped their second break to make up for some of the lost partying in the early part of the night. Clockwork was an absolute joy to work with and took our wedding to a whole new level. I seriously can't recommend Clockwork New England enough. If you are having a wedding in the Boston/Newport area, you must MUST book these guys. Every guest will want to know "who was that BAND?!" by the end of the night.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kevin B

Ron and the Clockwork team are unbelievable! They have a straightforward and streamlined process to work with you to achieve exactly the celebration atmosphere you are looking for and are flexible in doing so. On the day of, his crew was extremely professional with the set... Read More up/breakdown and working with the other staff member at the venue....and most importantly, they absolutely rocked the place!!! We could not have asked for a better evening and Clockwork was a major , major contributor to that. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Kathryn S

The band was a very important aspect for us on our wedding day since we LOVE to dance, and Clockwork Boston KILLED IT! Every song had a packed dance floor and that was our goal! Ron was absolutely fantastic during the planning process too. He talked us through all the different... Read More things we could do during the reception and our song choices. He really provided a lot of guidance around the flow of the event and we were super appreciative of his help. If you want a band that is fun, lively and just great to work with, hire Clockwork Boston!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Tory Z

It is a bit nerve racking to book a band for your wedding that you've never seen in person. But now that its all said and done, I can say Clockwork was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our big day in Newport, RI. They were very flexible in getting us a package... Read More that fit our budget. They were very receptive to special requests we wanted for music. And then for the reception they absolutely crushed it. Moussa and Jamie (the incredibly talented lead singers) jumping out to the dance floor... Guests on stage singing with the band. Oh, Moussa's solo during "Shout'...?! We were in awe, along with our guests! Ron was very quick in responding to any concerns we had leading up to everything. We also had them do uplighting for us which looked great (and far less costly than what our reception venue was offering). It definitely added to the party vibe we wanted. Not to mention, Ron, you are an awesome MC! If you're getting married in the New England area, these guys should be at top of your list. Thank you guys!!!!! The Roys

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Stephen R

Clockwork Boston surpassed all of our expectations! From the ceremony to the reception, this band was unreal. All of our guests still can't stop telling us how much fun they had with the band at our wedding. Moussa was so energetic and got the crowd into it by walking into the... Read More center of the party! We could not have asked for any more from Ron and the Clockwork team.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Marni K

Clockwork Boston is an AMAZING band and they were the best decision we made for our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night with all ages from our younger cousins to our grandparents. It's a month after our wedding and our guests still can't stop talking about great they... Read More were and asking how we found such a fun and interactive band! Several of our friends (who aren't even engaged yet!) have already asked for their contact info for when they get married!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Courtney P

Wow, Clockwork New England was just…wow. All of our guests commented on how amazing the band was. Several noted that they had never been to a wedding in which every guest was on the dance floor for the entire wedding – no one sat down for the entire event! When Clockwork... Read More plays your wedding, it’s not like having any other wedding band; it’s like being at a concert. The energy, the talent, it was all just fantastic. If they ever play gigs, we would be there to watch. If you are debating between a DJ and a band, feel completely confident and justified in your decision to go with Clockwork New England. You will not regret it. P.s., Clockwork also played our cocktail hour with a three piece jazz band. It was just perfect.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Katie M

We hired Clockwork-New England for our beautiful summer wedding on the coast in Rhode Island, and that was, hands-down, the best decision we could have made. Aside from being the most talented and fun wedding band we have ever seen, they: -Were immediately responsive with our... Read More emails and phone calls -Happily answered our millions of questions -Made everything EASY, as we were planning everything long distance -Genuinely cared our wedding experience -Were honest and maintained high integrity -Had an extremely high quality product for a low monetary cost -When our guests made requests, one of the lead singers approached us to ask if it was okay to play -Were very, very professional -Were incredibly kind, extremely generous -Were incredibly, incredibly talented; one of the lead signers is a former Motown signer! Other notes: -Many guests told us that this was the best wedding band they had ever seen -One of our Dads went bonkers over how perfectly they performed a Smokey Robinson song -Every single song was PERFECT -- they selected a set list that successfully got everyone excited and up dancing -We want to find another excuse to hire this band -- haha! Seriously, if this band is available for the day of your event, I would snatch them up quick!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kathleen C

My Husband and I just returned from our honeymoon and the first thing on my calendar that I absolutely felt the need to do was to write a standing ovation review for Clockwork Boston. We were blown away with their performance and so were all of our guests. I lost count of the... Read More number of people who asked "Where did you find these guys?!" "By far the best band I've ever heard!" "These guys are insane!" We have been to several weddings recently now that my husband and I are at "that age" and all of our friends are also getting married - but I have NEVER heard a band as good as Clockwork Boston. Both Jamie and Moussa were incredible!! They kept everyone engaged and on the dance floor as promised and at the end of the evening Moussa jumped off stage and was singing amongst our guests - it was so interactive and I am not kidding when I say every single person at the wedding was on the dance floor! I know I didn't want the night to end but neither did our guests. Everyone we have spoken to since returning from our honeymoon about the wedding, mentions the band. So thank you to Clockwork Boston for making our wedding so memorable! I HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding, contracting with Ron was the BEST decision! Thank you!! Kathleen and Mike Flanagan

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Cassandra N

Book this band!! Seriously I have not stopped smiling since my wedding on 7/1/17. Ron, Rich, and Clockwork were absolutely amazing. I had piano and MC for ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner, and then had full band for dancing. I had a time adjustment the week before the... Read More wedding and they were so flexible. Even night of, my groom and I put in a few requests and the band happily and enthusiastically listened. Everyone was dancing all night!! Rich was great leading up to the wedding, helping organize details with me and my groom, pronouncing the difficult names well, and being a general enthusiastic MC. Ron was so amazing before the wedding and even before the entire band played night of, went out to cocktail hour to see the general vibe of the crowd to better tailor their performance. The band's enthusiasm created such a perfect party atmosphere and exactly what I wanted at the reception. Their repertoire is absolutely amazing and they even learned my groom and my first dance song before the wedding to make it that much more personal. THANK YOU CLOCKWORK!!

Ron Barth

I have been planning, orchestrating, and performing at weddings for over 25 years! I am truly passionate about making sure that everything is perfect at your wedding. This goes way beyond the 5 or 6 hours of performance on your wedding day, and includes the weeks and months prior to your wedding throughout the planning process. Not only do I want all of your friends and family to have the time of their lives at your reception, but I want to ensure that everything about your special day runs like, well, Clockwork.