For the time of your life

Congratulations! You're probably recently engaged, or you know someone who is, and you're looking for a killer band for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Clockwork will make your wedding truly spectacular. Not only will all of your friends and family be on the dance floor the entire night, but you will be showered with compliments about how awesome the band is and how much fun they’re having. And this will continue for weeks and months after your wedding! We have been orchestrating weddings for over 25 years. Our two bands, Clockwork Boston and Clockwork New England, feature the finest vocalists and musicians in the Northeast, and are among the most sought after bands in all of New England. Find out why Clockwork has more 5-star reviews online than any other band in New England.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving all New England (603) 537-9473

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Alison M

I have not stopped smiling since my NYE wedding day and can still hear the band rocking out in my head! What a night it was and a lot of it has to do with the band! I had been to two weddings where Clockwork performed and loved them. But I had no idea the band was going to... Read More perform even better than when I saw them over the summer. The vocals, the effects, and working with Ron were all such amazing experiences that every bride and groom needs to be a part of. Ron helps execute your plan so seamlessly! There is no stress involved and he knows what he's doing....all you have to do is trust him! On the other hand he's also open to performing however you want including having his vocalists and musicians playing out on the dance floor right beside you. At my wedding night, Clockwork was jaw dropping good!! And I have had dozens of guests reach out to tell me the same! It was the best wedding/NYE party of my entire life and I dont think anything can top it in my book! I miss working with them already and hope to see them at Polcari's or another wedding soon to relive such a memorable night once again! One last thing....the band learned my wedding song "As" by Stevie Wonder and PERFECTED it!!!!! It was magical. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything Clockwork! All you brides out there....call them quick because they book up very fast! Cheers and Happy New Year :)

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Amie L

Honestly, we couldn't recommend CLOCKWORK more. They absolutely made our wedding! They were almost TOO GOOD and I think they should move to LA and be famous. They are some of the best musicians we have ever heard and everyone kept complimenting us about them. And from start to... Read More finish, they were phenomenal to work with. They were the best at communicating. Ron was incredibly responsive and even gave some advice when I needed him to. In the wedding business, there are a lot of vendors who ignore you for weeks or even months. Ron always got back to me within a day and was more than willing to go above and beyond. He even mixed our song for our first dance to add in a little joke in the middle. And he offered to learn it if we wanted it played live (we decided we wanted to practice with the recording!) The performance the day of was just magical. The musicians would even come into the crowd and sing and play while they are dancing with us. The sax solo during "Time of My Life" was so good I could have died happy! And both my husband and I are so in love with the lead singer we thought about calling the wedding off. Yes, he's that good. Our guests would have danced all night if the venue didn't close at 11 PM. We will keep them in mind for any future party we have. And we are recommending them to all of our friends! We want to see them perform any time they are in Boston. We couldn't be bigger fans! We love you Clockwork! ~Amie and Brian

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Erin L

Clockwork played at our wedding Saturday, Oct. 29, 2016, and they were ABSOLUTELY the highlight of the evening! To start, the preparation before the wedding was completely ideal: Ron contacted us early, and we had time to think about how we wanted to complete the wedding info... Read More sheet he sent us. We spoke on the phone to go over details about a month before the wedding and after that phone call, I was incredibly excited and relieved about so many details of the wedding: Ron had great ideas, was willing to be flexible and customize the plan to our ideas, and had answers to all of our questions. Any question we sent he responded to via email almost immediately, which was sometimes a rare experience for us with other wedding vendors! He was consistently positive, reassuring, organized, professional, I could go on and on!! The actual wedding performance was PHENOMENAL - it exceeded all of our expectations and so many guests are STILL telling us it's the best, most fun wedding they've every been to, mostly because of the music!! The entire evening was 100% filled with dancing - including several guests over 80 years old! I cannot say enough how awesome it was to have them play - I didn't have to think about or worry about anything that day and it was literally the most fun I've ever had in my life. Rich, who coordinated the event lighting and pre-recorded playlists, also did a wonderful job with setting everything up, cueing music for the ceremony, and DJing the after-party. The uplighting was a very nice touch, as well as good value for adding more energy and aesthetic to the room. I wish I were having another event where I could hire Clockwork!! It was a dream!! Thank you to all of the band members for everything!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jessi S

My wedding was 2 days ago and I am already writing a review. RON IS AMAZING AND HIS TEAM IS FANTASTIC! My goal when planning the wedding was to have everyone on the dance floor the whole night and Ron and his team made that possible. Guests all night were asking who they were... Read More and we have been getting phone calls, emails and texts telling us how insanely amazing they were. Other than keeping the guests on the floor all night, Ron throughout the entire process was organized, efficient and answered emails at all times! It was truly a pleasure to work with him and his team and I cannot recommend them more highly. THIS WAS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE and I am so excited to get back videos to look at all our guests shredding on the dance floor :) If dancing is your priority book NOW.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kathleen M

I can't reccommend Clockwork enough! They honestly made my wedding complete and we had such a fun night. The music was so great and had an awesome variety. Everyone was dancing all night and we've had so many guests reach out to say how great the band was and asked for their... Read More information for an event they were planning. Everyone here was so easy to work with and were honestly the highlight of the reception! My sister also used Clockwork for her wedding which is why we used them.. we love to dance and Clockwork made it happen!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Danni M

What a great decision hiring this band was!! Clockwork Boston is AMAZING and our guests are still talking about them! My husband and I agreed that aside from actually saying ‘I Do’, the most important part of our wedding was to have an epic dance party … and Clockwork Boston... Read More totally helped us achieve that! From the very start of our reception to the end, the dance floor was packed! The entire band is super talented and both the male and female vocalists were really, really impressive. And Ron, who leads the group, is such a nice guy and was so easy to work with! Not only did he and his band provide awesome entertainment, he also helped us solidify the timeline of our reception pre-wedding which was incredibly helpful. If you want people to dance all night long at your wedding, hire this band!!! Danni and Scott

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Shara D

Selecting Clockwork New England as the band for our wedding was the best decision. All of our guests cannot stop raving about how amazing they were. They are super talented and had great song selection which had our guests dancing the entire night. We didn't want them to stop!... Read More If they are available for your wedding, I highly recommend you book them.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Julia P

How do I even begin?! Booking Clockwork was probably the best decision I made while planning my wedding. In fact, if you’re reading this review please stop and just book them because they are the best of the best in this business. I actually never saw them in person before... Read More signing a contract and booked them based on a variety of factors: responsiveness, price, incredible variety of music, youtube videos, recordings on their website, and Ron’s amazing customer service. I thought to myself, alright this is going to be pretty good. All the reviews look great, etc. WRONG. They are the absolute best. Seriously….if you are on the fence you will not be sorry. Two weeks later, I still have people complimenting and asking who the band was. It’s a pretty good indication of how the night will go when the dance floor was packed even before salads were served! They were high energy, played a variety of songs to pretty much make everyone from every generation happy, and DJ’d their own breaks. Even more so, the level of customer service Ron provides is a bride’s dream. Always available for a phone call or email I knew music was not something I had to worry about at my wedding. AMAZING! I literally cannot wait to attend another wedding where Clockwork plays or see them in the Boston area. So are you convinced!?…BOOK THEM! Thank you Clockwork for making our wedding an unforgettable experience for all! – Henry and Julia (Pelczarski) Gurney

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Justin W

It's hard to put into words how absolutely amazing Clockwork New England was at our Newport, RI wedding. They were SO easy to work with, played the perfect mix of songs for the older crowd and younger crowd to keep everyone on the dance floor and had the energy sky-high from... Read More the first note until the last lyric. We also had a little bit of a medical situation at the beginning of the evening and they adjusted beautifully. We had to change the timeline of speeches, dinner and first dances and they were with us the whole way through, making it so seamless that very few guests even picked up on the fact that things were a little out of order. They even skipped their second break to make up for some of the lost partying in the early part of the night. Clockwork was an absolute joy to work with and took our wedding to a whole new level. I seriously can't recommend Clockwork New England enough. If you are having a wedding in the Boston/Newport area, you must MUST book these guys. Every guest will want to know "who was that BAND?!" by the end of the night.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kevin B

Ron and the Clockwork team are unbelievable! They have a straightforward and streamlined process to work with you to achieve exactly the celebration atmosphere you are looking for and are flexible in doing so. On the day of, his crew was extremely professional with the set... Read More up/breakdown and working with the other staff member at the venue....and most importantly, they absolutely rocked the place!!! We could not have asked for a better evening and Clockwork was a major , major contributor to that. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jane M

How does one put into words how truly AWESOME Clockwork Boston is?! Our friends, family, my groom - we're all still dancing to the old town, pop, eighties, top 40 beats. Mousa, the lead male vocalist is pure talent, and Jamie the female vocalist, is just as amazing. The... Read More instrumentals were the perfect compliment. I would recommend this band a million times over. Ron's responsiveness, flexibility, creativity and MC talent never led us astray - we're so appreciative to Ron. We requested a song that wasn't on their playlist (which is rare as they cover EVERYTHING) and they learned the song in less than 6 weeks - and blew us away. Jackie Wilson meet Mousa. Mic drop. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - best party of our lifetime! All our thanks, Jane and Chris #TarzanAndJane2017

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Kathryn S

The band was a very important aspect for us on our wedding day since we LOVE to dance, and Clockwork Boston KILLED IT! Every song had a packed dance floor and that was our goal! Ron was absolutely fantastic during the planning process too. He talked us through all the different... Read More things we could do during the reception and our song choices. He really provided a lot of guidance around the flow of the event and we were super appreciative of his help. If you want a band that is fun, lively and just great to work with, hire Clockwork Boston!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Tory Z

It is a bit nerve racking to book a band for your wedding that you've never seen in person. But now that its all said and done, I can say Clockwork was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our big day in Newport, RI. They were very flexible in getting us a package... Read More that fit our budget. They were very receptive to special requests we wanted for music. And then for the reception they absolutely crushed it. Moussa and Jamie (the incredibly talented lead singers) jumping out to the dance floor... Guests on stage singing with the band. Oh, Moussa's solo during "Shout'...?! We were in awe, along with our guests! Ron was very quick in responding to any concerns we had leading up to everything. We also had them do uplighting for us which looked great (and far less costly than what our reception venue was offering). It definitely added to the party vibe we wanted. Not to mention, Ron, you are an awesome MC! If you're getting married in the New England area, these guys should be at top of your list. Thank you guys!!!!! The Roys

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Stephen R

Clockwork Boston surpassed all of our expectations! From the ceremony to the reception, this band was unreal. All of our guests still can't stop telling us how much fun they had with the band at our wedding. Moussa was so energetic and got the crowd into it by walking into the... Read More center of the party! We could not have asked for any more from Ron and the Clockwork team.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Marni K

Clockwork Boston is an AMAZING band and they were the best decision we made for our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night with all ages from our younger cousins to our grandparents. It's a month after our wedding and our guests still can't stop talking about great they... Read More were and asking how we found such a fun and interactive band! Several of our friends (who aren't even engaged yet!) have already asked for their contact info for when they get married!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Courtney P

Wow, Clockwork New England was just…wow. All of our guests commented on how amazing the band was. Several noted that they had never been to a wedding in which every guest was on the dance floor for the entire wedding – no one sat down for the entire event! When Clockwork... Read More plays your wedding, it’s not like having any other wedding band; it’s like being at a concert. The energy, the talent, it was all just fantastic. If they ever play gigs, we would be there to watch. If you are debating between a DJ and a band, feel completely confident and justified in your decision to go with Clockwork New England. You will not regret it. P.s., Clockwork also played our cocktail hour with a three piece jazz band. It was just perfect.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Katie M

We hired Clockwork-New England for our beautiful summer wedding on the coast in Rhode Island, and that was, hands-down, the best decision we could have made. Aside from being the most talented and fun wedding band we have ever seen, they: -Were immediately responsive with our... Read More emails and phone calls -Happily answered our millions of questions -Made everything EASY, as we were planning everything long distance -Genuinely cared our wedding experience -Were honest and maintained high integrity -Had an extremely high quality product for a low monetary cost -When our guests made requests, one of the lead singers approached us to ask if it was okay to play -Were very, very professional -Were incredibly kind, extremely generous -Were incredibly, incredibly talented; one of the lead signers is a former Motown signer! Other notes: -Many guests told us that this was the best wedding band they had ever seen -One of our Dads went bonkers over how perfectly they performed a Smokey Robinson song -Every single song was PERFECT -- they selected a set list that successfully got everyone excited and up dancing -We want to find another excuse to hire this band -- haha! Seriously, if this band is available for the day of your event, I would snatch them up quick!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kathleen C

My Husband and I just returned from our honeymoon and the first thing on my calendar that I absolutely felt the need to do was to write a standing ovation review for Clockwork Boston. We were blown away with their performance and so were all of our guests. I lost count of the... Read More number of people who asked "Where did you find these guys?!" "By far the best band I've ever heard!" "These guys are insane!" We have been to several weddings recently now that my husband and I are at "that age" and all of our friends are also getting married - but I have NEVER heard a band as good as Clockwork Boston. Both Jamie and Moussa were incredible!! They kept everyone engaged and on the dance floor as promised and at the end of the evening Moussa jumped off stage and was singing amongst our guests - it was so interactive and I am not kidding when I say every single person at the wedding was on the dance floor! I know I didn't want the night to end but neither did our guests. Everyone we have spoken to since returning from our honeymoon about the wedding, mentions the band. So thank you to Clockwork Boston for making our wedding so memorable! I HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding, contracting with Ron was the BEST decision! Thank you!! Kathleen and Mike Flanagan

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Cassandra N

Book this band!! Seriously I have not stopped smiling since my wedding on 7/1/17. Ron, Rich, and Clockwork were absolutely amazing. I had piano and MC for ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner, and then had full band for dancing. I had a time adjustment the week before the... Read More wedding and they were so flexible. Even night of, my groom and I put in a few requests and the band happily and enthusiastically listened. Everyone was dancing all night!! Rich was great leading up to the wedding, helping organize details with me and my groom, pronouncing the difficult names well, and being a general enthusiastic MC. Ron was so amazing before the wedding and even before the entire band played night of, went out to cocktail hour to see the general vibe of the crowd to better tailor their performance. The band's enthusiasm created such a perfect party atmosphere and exactly what I wanted at the reception. Their repertoire is absolutely amazing and they even learned my groom and my first dance song before the wedding to make it that much more personal. THANK YOU CLOCKWORK!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Annie W

Ron and Clockwork, Thank you so very much for playing at our wedding this past weekend. The band was the highlight of the wedding - everyone was raving about you guys all night long. You played songs that we couldn't have chosen better ourselves and guests were on the dance... Read More floor from the very first song to the last. You played songs by artists who few would dare emulate - and knocked every song out of the park. Also, thank you for being so organized and responsive throughout the whole planning process. We really appreciate all of your hard work in making our wedding such a success. Best, Annie and Noah

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Rebecca R

Clockwork was amazing! They were so fun and helped us throw a great party! They made some great musical choices and were very responsive to our discussions and opinions throughout the process. Ron is very professional and made planning and the event so easy for us. They were... Read More flexible with our venue and quirky timeline, and very responsive when we had last-minute changes. So many guests commented on how great the band was, and we would totally recommend them in the future!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Hilary O

Clockwork New England could not have been more PERFECT for our wedding on 6/24/17. If you’re considering a band for your wedding – book them right now. If you’re considering a DJ for your wedding – forget that, and book them right now. From the time we booked them almost a... Read More year and a half ago, Ron could not have been more helpful and accommodating throughout the process. In the weeks leading up to the big day, Rich the Em-cee made us feel right at home in going over the details. If I could offer one piece of advice (besides Book Clockwork ASAP), leave the details up to them! We gave Rich a brief overview of the feel we were going for, but recognized that they’re the experts and left mostly everything up to them. And they surely did not disappoint! People were raving about them all night – and still are. The dance floor was completely packed the entire night - everyone had a blast! Clockwork was beyond easy to work with and were surely the highlight of the wedding. We can’t thank Clockwork enough!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jennifer T

We would like to thank clockwork for an outstanding production! They were A+ across the board. Our attendees kept asking us who the band was throughout the night and the following morning because they were so electric and kept the party going all night! From the beginning of... Read More the process to the night of, Ron and his team we're on point and professional. We could not be more pleased with clockwork and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Alyssa R

If you don’t want to read the whole review, here’s the short review: Do everything in your power to hire Clockwork for your event!! In short, they are amazing. Clockwork was easy to work with from the beginning, all musicians are incredibly talented, they play a wide variety... Read More of music, and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night of our wedding. They made our perfect night. Very professional, very fun. Every interaction was positive with Clockwork. We could absolutely not have been happier with Clockwork and are so happy that we had them play at our wedding. We originally postponed our wedding; when we rescheduled, we were ready to do whatever it took to hire Clockwork as our wedding band. Clockwork honored our original deposit and was so positive about playing at our wedding. The music is awesome, the talent is outstanding. We had an absolute blast. We can't say enough. Clockwork made our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Nicole A

Book this band before they are taken for your wedding date! Clockwork Boston did music for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Guests were dancing the entire reception and I got countless compliments specifically about how amazing the band was. Ron was incredible to work... Read More with and accommodated my every request, going above and beyond to make our wedding unforgettable. Do not miss out! -Nicole & Matt

Ron Barth

I have been planning, orchestrating, and performing at weddings for over 25 years! I am truly passionate about making sure that everything is perfect at your wedding. This goes way beyond the 5 or 6 hours of performance on your wedding day, and includes the weeks and months prior to your wedding throughout the planning process. Not only do I want all of your friends and family to have the time of their lives at your reception, but I want to ensure that everything about your special day runs like, well, Clockwork.