After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Marta M

There are not enough thanks and words for how incredible Lindsay at Cloud Nine was! My husband and I did the month of package but from the start, Lindsay was amazing. She responded to emails quickly and always provided her input on anything we needed. We were stressed to the max... Read More the month before the wedding but Lindsay always put us at ease and made us feel comfortable. The day before the wedding we ran into some issues and changes were required..Lindsay told us not to worry and told me she'd take care of everything..which she of course did! Our wedding day went off without a hitch and it was in huge part to her hard work. She made us feel as if we were her only wedding and made me feel calm and at ease day off. She genuinely cares about her couples and wants them to have the best day. I can't imagine our day without Lindsay! If you are looking for somebody friendly and hardworking, look no further. Lindsay you were my fairy godmother! Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Brittnee K

After interviewing 3 wedding planners I knew Lindsay was a perfect match for Steve and I. The way she answered all my questions with such detail and even gave me ideas that I didn't even think about all on the first day of meeting I knew I needed her by my side on my wedding!... Read More Throughout the whole planning process she was there every step of the way. She answered all my emails promptly and put me to ease during the most stressful times. Being miles away from my wedding venue made me rely on her a lot and she exceeded my expectations of being hands on for me. She gave me advice and handled things I didn't even think about! The day of the wedding would not have gone smoothly without her! She was on top of everything! I got to enjoy my wedding knowing she was handling vendors, random issues and guests. She goes over and beyond then what a normal wedding planners job is and that sets her apart from the rest. She truly loves her job and you can see that from her which makes wedding planning that much more exciting with her a part of it! Being a control freak myself made it very hard to let someone else run the most important day of my life, but she was fantastic and my family and guests loved her! So if you are looking for an exceptional planner who goes over and beyond for not only the bride, but the groom and her family then look no further! Let go Let Lindsay!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Sagar P

Lindsay was absolutely fantastic. We hired her for day of/month of coordination and she was perfect throughout the whole process. We used all of her recommendations, from photographers to hair and makeup to even the henna artist for our Indian wedding. Indian wedding are... Read More notorious for being late and running long but because she did such an amazing job coordinating our vendors and wrangling our families, all of our events went more smoothly than we could've imagined. Cloud Nine is the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Valerie V

Lindsey and Ashley were the absolute best!!!! I hired them for their 'day of' services since we were having a small (60 person) casual wedding in Tahoe. As the day grew near, the amount of assistance I needed became more and more...and they were there every step of the way! I... Read More felt the went above & beyond what I hired them for and they were worth every penny & more! On the day of the wedding, Ashley was there from morning to night coordinating every single detail. I'm a little controlling and a bit of an over-planner, so turning over things to someone else is hard for me. But Ashely was completely trustworthy and was as if I had cloned myself....but better and more experiencing in all things wedding! I couldn't have pulled it off with them. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 SR J

We were recommended to Cloud Nine by our amazing photographers Matt and Tara Theilen. Being that it was a destination wedding for us, we needed help and we're so glad we chose Cloud Nine! On my initial phone consult with Lindsay I was sold. She and her partner Emily were so... Read More down to earth and experienced! Lindsay wasn't able to work with us since she was on maternity leave during our wedding planning process, but she was able to be there for our wedding day to help! We worked with Emily, her partner, who was equally as amazing! We did their Month/Day of package, which was perfect for us. And, the price was excellent compared to other planners. Further, when comparing Cloud Nine's contract to another planner's we were considering, we found theirs to be very straightforward. There weren't any hidden fees that could be added on later. They had a contingency plan in case of emergency (unlikely, but you never know), and I liked that all duties were laid out expressly (it wasn't vague). Plus, they provided a wedding checklist for you and your partner to plan months out. (Side Note about other planners: I spoke to several prior to choosing Cloud Nine and here's what I found: the others didn't listen as well to what we wanted/were not interested in hearing our thoughts, were kind of rude/didn't even return phone calls, were at times too professional and cold, and on top of it were overpriced! Cloud Nine was none of those things!) Overall, we found Lindsay & Emily so flexible! Cloud Nine fulfilled every obligation in the contract and beyond! They were realistic about wedding costs and provided options for cutting costs where necessary. Their vendor suggestions were reliable -- our wedding day was seamless because of this. They were always available to chat, ask about recommendations/etiquette for little things, bounce ideas off of, etc. For instance, they helped with suggestions on pre- and post wedding parties which was totally outside of their responsibilities, and it never seemed a bother to them to help out! Most important, everything was perfect on our wedding day! Lindsay & Emily really want you to feel supported while planning, and especially on your special day! There was honestly nothing that went wrong and if anything small did, we never noticed! As I experienced it, and look back on it, it was perfect and all our vendors did exactly what we wanted. Yes it does say a lot for our vendors too, but they suggested many of them and with the coordination piece we felt they were spot on. I felt super care free day of --that we were in great hands.! I highly recommend Lindsay & Emily!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kristara B

Lindsay is amazing!! She helped with our day of coordination, which was actually month of plus some. She was willing to chat and provide suggestions months in advance of our wedding to help with the planning. She was professional, has amazing industry knowledge, and was a huge... Read More help in the days leading up to our wedding. She perfectly executed everything we had talked about and even a few things we hadn't. Whether you are looking for full-service, or just some help as your day gets closer, I would definitely recommend the Cloud Nine team!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Monica F

Lindsay is AMAZING!!! From the minute we met her, we knew we were in great hands. She was incredible throughout the entire wedding process. Always accessible and helpful. We couldn't have done this without her and her assistant Ashley and can't begin to thank her enough.... Read More Lindsay's attention to detail is unmatched, as is her knowledge of putting together such an event. She/Cloud Nine was truly the glue that held us all together...from start to finish. They didn't miss a thing, worked so hard and were so thoughtful and accommodating every step of the way. We recommend Lindsay and Cloud Nine a thousand times over and would encourage anyone to utilize their services.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Garrett W

I cannot express my gratitude enough for Lindsay and her assistant, Ashley. Nothing I can say could translate the gratitude my new husband and I have for Lindsay. We live two hours away from our wedding venue so we had no prior knowledge of any of the wedding vendors in the Lake... Read More Tahoe area. Lindsay knew all of the vendors and their work quite well and was able to connect us with the perfect vendors that gave us exactly what we envisioned for our wedding and more. She was available for questions (and we had a lot of them) via email, telephone, and texting. She kept us on schedule with all of the necessary wedding tasks as well as on our actual day of the wedding. Her dedication, positive attitude, organization, and knowledge were the key to making our dream come true for the perfect wedding. She also helped us coordinate the festivities the day after our wedding, which included a yacht cruise on the lake and a sunset dinner on the beach. She helped keep my stress level at bay (which is a full-time job in itself). I became so attached to Lindsay that I often referred to her as “my everything” and right before walking down the aisle with my dad, I turned around and shouted to Lindsay (as she was straightening out my wedding dress) “I love you Lindsay!” I guarantee any bride that has and will work with Lindsay will feel the same way about her. Having Lindsay as our wedding coordinator was the best decision we could have ever made. Her pricing is very reasonable and in fact she should raise her pricing based on the quality and efficiency of her work. -Lori & Garrett

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Carolyn R

Mark and I live in San Francisco and hired Lindsay to help us plan our wedding at West Shore Cafe in June 2017. Lindsay's attention to detail, relationship with local vendors, cool/calm demeanor, friendly personality, organization, and positive attitude were exactly what Mark... Read More and I needed to make our dream wedding a reality. Lindsay went above and beyond in every aspect of her role as wedding planner and we can't thank her enough. She kept us on track with checklists, notes, budgets, and other tools with an online program called AislePlanner which we used quite often. She helped recommend and select the best vendors in Tahoe, which would've been an overwhelming task if Mark and I had done it alone. She met with us several times in person when we visited Tahoe, and came up with itineraries for our vendor meetings. When wedding weekend came around and it looked like it was potentially going to snow (in JUNE), Lindsay helped us come up with a Plan B for our outdoor ceremony and dinner. She helped negotiate a heated tent, and came up with a new seating arrangement for inside. Generally, having Lindsay as a partner during our wedding process was absolutely necessary. I couldn't imagine going through wedding planning without her!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Caitlin C

I wish I could give Lindsay more than 5 stars! From the early stages of planning, to the day of and even the day after, she was extremely helpful! Lindsay not only helped us with all of the vendor management and coordination but gave us advice / suggestions when we were unsure... Read More what to do. She has the previous experiences of wedding planning to make any bride and groom feel confident that everything is taken care of. I wish Lindsay could be in my everyday life :)

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Brian B

Lindsay was absolutely fantastic! We decided on a destination wedding and she delivered a successful game plan in 1 month! Lindsay is a great communicator. She listened to our wishes and gave us advice when we needed it. She was readily available via text, phone, and email and... Read More updated us on all the details. She went the extra mile and took videos of 3 beaches we were considering for the ceremony. Lindsay has integrity and is trustworthy, she delivered on everything she said she would do. We didn't meet her until the day of the wedding but it felt like we had been friends for years. We cannot thank her enough for making our wedding day a wonderful memory!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Marie V

I can’t say enough about Cloud Nine Events. I was the bride who didn’t want to be high maintenance, especially in front of my guests. The whole idea of having a wedding freaked me out a little (or maybe a lot), but at the same time I felt like it was a right of passage, that... Read More I(we) really wanted to have. I reached out to Lindsay, at Cloud Nine, to find out if it helped my overall, uneasiness about the wedding. I’m so glad I did! Planning felt like a full time job, and she was the thread that pulled it all together. I planned my heart out, so whenever Lindsay helped me with the logistics, it always seemed like they were things that I hadn’t even thought of (and some of the most important)! Almost all of our family and friends traveled pretty far to attend, and I didn’t want them to be tied up with wedding duties. They still ended up helping a lot, and I am SO happy that I didn’t ask them to do any wedding day coordination! They would have never been able to enjoy themselves on the big day. I wish I could list all of the things that Lindsay worked so hard to do for us that day, but it would be impossible. She was behind the scenes, but always there when I needed her. Cool, calm, and a joy to be around. I have a great picture, walking down the stairs at Valhalla, with Lindsay making sure I didn’t trip on my dress, and fall on my a**. Her experience, thoughtfulness, and care, allowed us to really “be” at our wedding. Now we can look back on our special day as one of the best days of our lives.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017

Lindsay was absolutely amazing. If you are considering using her for your wedding or event think no more and just call her. She is so great to work with (I want to hang with her after our wedding because she is so fun and down to earth) and she is also very detailed oriented and... Read More experienced. We had a lot of trouble with our wedding venue in that about 3 weeks before the wedding we lost of reception site and had to scramble to figure out new arrangements. First of all Lindsay kept me calm. She was on calls with the vendor and helped to figure out a fast solution. She offered her expert advice so we could figure out the best possible option. She went above and beyond to help us out. She drove 50 miles each way to see our new site. She did not have to do this but she wanted to help in anyway she could. She also contacted several vendors to get information for potential last minute rentals for our backup site. I could go on and on but in short she went above and beyond! She helped with all the details the month before in coordinating with the vendors and make sure they had everything they needed. Our venue was a little complex with getting vendors up the tram and such so she coordinated a lot. It was a huge help as I had so much to take care of to get ready for the wedding. On the wedding day some of our seating arrangement signs were lost and Lindsay stood there telling each guest where to sit. She handled the situation with grace and saved us from a situation that could have gotten stressful. The wedding went off without a hitch and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Lindsay helped to transform our wedding venue (a ski resort which truthfully needed a little sprucing) to the most magical place on earth. We got so many comments from guests about how perfect it was and beautiful and how much they loved all the details that Lindsay was very careful to orchestrate. In short, we couldn't have done it all without her. Thank you Lindsay!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Kristin S

Lindsay is incredible. Period. Any couple that has her to plan their event is lucky. We had a destination wedding and were planning our wedding from the other side of the country. Lindsay was there for literally every step of the way. Initially my fiancee didn't think we needed... Read More a coordinator and I talked him into getting one. She is incredibly passionate about what she does and it shows. By the time our day arrived, my fiancee said he was going to give Lindsay a hug because she kept me sane through the process. Our winter wedding went off without a hitch. It was an absolutely incredibly, beautiful event and our friends called it an "Epic party." Along with her impeccable organization and planning skills, I think one of the things that impressed me the most was her responsiveness. Whenever I had a question about anything along the way she responded to me usually within a few hours. Even on weekends when she was working at another event, she would at least let me know she received my email and would get back to me ASAP after her aother event was done. Thank you Lindsay for our beautiful day! We were sad to see it come to an end.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Erica W

If I could give Lindsay a million stars I would. She hands down made our perfect day PERFECT! Throughout the whole process she was so much more than just a "wedding planner" - she was fun to work with, always there to listen and guide me through what were sometimes stressful... Read More decisions to make and became a very trusted advisor at every step. She gave us the right amount of guidance and advice in vendor selection while still letting us make the final decisions. Lindsay not only went above and beyond in every way possible to make sure our families were comfortable the day of and that everything went smoothly, she also did this throughout the planning process by scheduling all of the meetings and visit itineraries when we came to town for planning. I literally cannot imagine going through the whole process without her right next to me!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Katie C

I would definitely recommend working with Lindsay at Cloud Nine. Our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without her. Throughout the whole planning process she was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had, professional, creative, detail-oriented and all... Read More around awesome. She found all our fantastic vendors for us and helped us to stay within our budget. I didn't worry about a single detail on my wedding day because I knew she had everything taken care of. We received so many compliments on our wedding because of Lindsay. Words cannot express how helpful and amazing she was. Hiring Lindsay was the best thing we did for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Emily H

Lindsay is the absolute best! I am so grateful that I had her to help me plan my wedding and be sure that everything went smoothly on the day of. Everything turned out just as I had hoped that it would! Planning a wedding can be very stressful and Lindsay was there to reassure... Read More me and guide me every step of the way. Aside from being the best at what she does, Lindsay is an extremely kind person which makes her a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Jess K

Lindsay was such a wonderful asset to our North Lake Tahoe wedding weekend! Her experience, knowledge of the industry and events, passion, professionalism, organization, communication, and day of presence are unmatched. On multiple occasions, we felt that she was superhuman with... Read More all that she accomplished, with such ease and grace. Our wedding day was perfect, and we attribute much of the success to Lindsay! We highly recommend Lindsay and the Cloud Nine Events team!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Shadie S

We would 100% recommend Lindsay!!! We decided to plan our Tahoe wedding while living in Australia. We had a strong vision for what we hoped the day would look and feel like, but were nervous about planning the wedding from so far away. We worked with Lindsay from start to finish... Read More and she really helped bring all of our ideas to life. There's not a thing we'd change about our wedding. Every vendor Lindsay recommended was great (we loved the flowers, DJ, cake, venue, food... we could go on and on). Lindsay is incredibly organised and stayed on top of every detail. She really took the stress out of the process for us, which gave us the opportunity to bring our vision to life. We loved the way everything turned out and couldn't be more thankful for all the work she did :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Travis J

Working with Lindsay Townsend and Cloud Nine events was so helpful and I would highly encourage any couple looking for wedding coordination at any level to reach out to Lindsay! Especially for wedding planning in the Tahoe area, it was so helpful to have Lindsay as our local... Read More point of contact. She had already worked with a number of our other vendors and her experience and resources honestly made our special day possible. She was able to recommend vendors, find us deals on those last minute decorations, isle runners etc. and she was so helpful in confirming and coordinating all the moving parts for our month of and day of – for which I cannot express how grateful I am!! Working with Lindsay was an absolute joy and I would recommend her with confidence to anyone looking for a coordinator contact. -With love , happy planning!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Jean P

Lindsay was incredible! We wanted to just hire a "Day of Wedding Planner" and got much, much more. We aren't Tahoe locals so we knew we needed help. I did most of the prep work and hired all the vendors, but Lindsay coordinated everything (including the rehearsal) and calmed... Read More our nerves. We could not have done this without her.