Cloverleaf Farm

Arnoldsville, GA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

An Exquisite 1859 Manor House and Farm

Cloverleaf Farm is set amidst a 30-acre farm just outside of Athens in Arnoldsville, Georgia. The unexpected furnishings combined with its incredible surroundings (including horse barn, tree-lined lanes, vineyard, and brick-enclosed courtyard garden) creates an event location unrivaled in beauty.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100

536 Wolfskin Rd, Arnoldsville, GA (706) 543-1111

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

We loved getting married at Cloverleaf Farm. It was fun for us to offer our out-of-town guests a truly Southern wedding experience, and we liked that they had places to explore during cocktail hour. Cloverleaf has so many options in terms of locations for ceremony, cocktail... Read More hour, reception, pictures, etc. that make it a versatile venue perfect for a variety of couples. Thanks to the beautiful landscape at Cloverleaf, our pictures are stunning! Plus, the staff with A Divine Event make weddings at Cloverleaf completely smooth and stress-free. I loved getting married at Cloverleaf!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Stephanie C

Perfect. That’s the only word that can describe our daughter’s wedding at Cloverleaf Farm. The flowers, the food, the design...every single detail was perfect. If you are looking for a storybook outdoor Southern venue, look no further. Who plans a wedding for 300 guests in 4... Read More months? We did! And by we, I mean Heather and Jenny did! Their attention to detail and professionalism made it fun. We will never forget our daughter’s perfect night in this perfect venue. A huge thank you to all the staff at Cloverleaf!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Carrie S

As a wedding musician, I have played at Cloverleaf Farms many times, and it is a beautiful setting. The staff is amazing, and every aspect of the wedding day is perfection! The attention to detail, from the setup, to the decorations, to the coordinating of events, is all done... Read More flawlessly. I would highly recommend Cloverleaf Farms for your event, it will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Nicole K

We were married at Cloverleaf Farm in March 2017 after selecting the venue in January. Heather, the Event Director, made it possible to have an amazing wedding and reception with less than 3 months of planning. We were delighted that there were many different areas on the... Read More property so that we could have multiple activities for our guests to enjoy - the barn for a band and dancing, multiple outdoor areas (we used three for the ceremony site, our reception tables and a fire pit for bonus dessert s’mores), and the beautiful house for appetizers, food service and getting ready. It was important to us to have a nice mix of outdoor and indoor space available in the event of inclement weather. Thankfully we didn’t need to invoke our rain plan but it was so nice knowing that rain or shine Cloverleaf Farm would be able to make our wedding lovely. The in-house caterer was amazing and managed to accommodate the many different dietary restrictions of our guests. In addition, all of the staff including our wedding directors were kind and accommodating with all the usual wedding chaos and last minute changes. Our guests have told us repeatedly that our wedding was fun and relaxed with a lovely southern charm and grace - just like we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Schellie H

Cloverleaf Farm is the definition of southern charm and perfection. As soon as you pull up to the property it's evident that the entire grounds are beautiful, luscious, and green. The wedding tree is spectacular and the tin barn charming. One thing we especially love is the... Read More sunset. Sooo beautiful!! Cannot wait until our next event here.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Schellie H

Cloverleaf Farm is the definition of southern perfection. The grounds are gorgeous, luscious, and well cared for. The historic home is beautiful, the tin barn charming, and the wedding tree spectacular. The photo opportunities are endless and we are so stoked to have weddings... Read More here!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Matthew D

Our wedding at Cloverleaf couldn't have gone any better. The staff was incredibly hospitable and everything ran smoothly. That to go with the fantastic venue made for an experience for us and our guests that was first class.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Maddison K

Our wedding on 10/21/2017 was an absolute dream! It was perfect in every single way and better than I ever imagined it as a little girl. My husband and I are beyond thankful for everyone at Cloverleaf Farm who helped to make our big day so special and so in awe of how wonderful... Read More our wedding weekend has been! Our vendors deserve the world for everything they have done for us! Heather was amazing to work with and definitely helped ease the wedding planning stress. All of our guests went on and on about how phenomenal the food was (I highly recommend the bourbon peppercorn flank steak with horseradish dijon sauce & penne pasta with asparagus tips, melted grape tomatoes, freshly grated parmesan, toasted pecans and a white wine garlic sauce). Lauren, our ceremony director was also a pleasure to work with! She made sure we didn't waste any time at the rehearsal and kept everyone in shape. We had brought some things to keep at Cloverleaf overnight so we wouldn't have to stress about bringing it the day of the wedding, and both Heather and Lauren were also so sweet as to take the bags out of my hands and carry them up to the bridal suite. I also knew that they would make sure we always had a drink in our hand, but I never expected it to begin the moment we stepped onto the property on the wedding day. We did a first look before the ceremony so we could get some pictures out of the way, and they were already bringing us water during that and it was so nice! I really cannot say enough about Cloverleaf Farm and how excellent their staff is! Everything was perfect and went so smoothly all thanks to them!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tyler K

We got married at Cloverleaf in April of 2017! Our process very quick and absolutely amazing! I booked the venue in Feb. and was worried I would be pushing it to get everything done in time but Heather did an amazing job getting me in all my appointments and getting everything... Read More going and organized! We had the most amazing wedding and services. I highly recommend this venue and staff to any and everyone! They have an in house cateror and floral/design service that is top notch. People still rant and rave over our food and wedding in general! Great venue great people to work with, no complaints at all!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Patti K

As mother of the bride I have to say this was an absolute dream come true venue for my daughter. Everything was perfect! The planner, designer, coordinator-everyone was excellent! Over the top helpful and went above and beyond to make everything amazing. The grounds are... Read More gorgeous! The house is gorgeous with such charm and detail. Everything about this place is amazing! I truly felt so relaxed & welcomed. I’ve heard horror stories from moms about weddings but I truly had no stress whatsoever and I give all credit to Cloverleaf staff & Divine Event & staff Magic Moments & Heather Kohberger as our planner. She even had extra details that she thought of and offered and made happen to make this an over the top beautiful day for my daughter & I was able to be the mother of the bride and enjoy myself & every minute of my daughters beautiful wedding. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Lauren K

This place is absolutely beautiful!!! Even without any decor it looks incredible. Our dreams came true getting married at Cloverleaf Farm. The staff was so easy to work with and made our day so special. We are thankful to have gotten to work with them!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Hilary S

The folks at Cloverlead were attentive to our specific requests and made accommodations for all of the unique needs of our family and guests. Heather took all the stress away from the organizational perspective because she had all bases covered. It was truly a perfect day and... Read More was a very good value for everything we received from the planning process to the wedding day. It was overall a 100% positive experience for us.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Megan M

My now husband and I couldn't have been happier with our big day. We toured Cloverleaf last minute one afternoon and signed our contract the next day, we were sold! From booking, to planning and then to execution, our day was perfect. The food was amazing, we constantly have... Read More guests raving over their meal. The planning staff was able to take my vision and make it a reality -- a true one stop shop. We felt the day-of staff was genuinely happy to be apart of the event. Side-note: our exit vehicle ended up not showing up for us.. the staff at Cloverleaf was truly amazing and accommodating. Our director told us not to worry, that she would adjust the timeline as needed. So, other than the car not showing up, we never knew there was a hiccup. To no fault of theirs, my event ended up running a tad over time and if they minded, we never knew! Thank you Magic Moments, Cloverleaf and A Divine Event for making our day perfect! I highly recommend this well oiled machine!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Libby N

Cloverleaf Farm and the team at A Devine Event fulfilled every expectation for our daughters wedding in mid-June. We sincerely thank the entire team, Heather, Terry, Jill, Channing, Stephanie, Shelby plus all of the servers and set-up crew. They were incredible and worked... Read More non-stop to make sure that every detail was taken care of. The food was absolutely delicious and the flowers were beautiful. The farm was absolutely gorgeous. The hydrangea bushes were in full bloom and showcased the lovely garden where the cocktail hour was held. The grounds were absolutely breathtaking. Several of the guest commented that it was "magical". The home is lovely, well decorated, has a fabulous bride room and area for the groomsmen. There is an inside bar area, plenty of places for guest to sit in the house if needed. If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue in the Athens area I would highly recommend that you check out Cloverleaf Farm.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 lisa w

Cloverleaf Farms was outstanding! The beautiful charming estate home and the surrounding farm has it all. The food was wonderful! The staff is friendly and professional. I had the pleasure to work with Jill and Terry and they were amazing and the decorations were everything we... Read More had dreamed of.

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 michael f

Jill and Terry – Thank you both SO MUCH for your help this year planning our dream wedding at Cloverleaf Farm! Everything was beyond perfect and we soaked in every minute of the day and night! Guests are still raving about the food (I even dream about the food!), the flowers,... Read More the décor and the beautiful family farm! It WAS truly made for a bride ;) There aren't enough words that can express our gratitude. I highly recommend having your wedding at Cloverleaf Farm with A Divine Event! It is magical and will exceed your expectations! I want to relive that day forever!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Wow! Cloverleaf Farms was everything I ever dreamed of. I immediately fell in love with the beautiful scenic backdrop of the ceremony location and the history of the property. Taylor and I had the pleasure of working with the amazing-talented-hilarious-compassionate Jill... Read More Cunningham. She took my very detailed vision and brought it to life, answered all of my ridiculous questions, was available just to chat at all hours of the day, most importantly reminded me to breath moments before walking down the aisle.... Every detail was flawlessly put together, not one little thing left behind and she did it with a smile and her charming wit. The rest of the staff was amazing, let me just say that one of my (having-such-a-great-time) bridesmaids left her phone at the venue and one of the bartenders drove to downtown Athens to deliver it to her at 1:30am. No questions asked, by far the most dedicated group of people I've ever worked with and I'm an event coordinator! Thank you, thank you... -Natalie Crosby

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Natalie K

My daughter and now son-in-law chose Cloverleaf Farm as the venue for their October 2015 wedding. The entire journey, from beginning to end, was absolutely a pleasure. There are always stresses with planning a wedding, but A Divine Event was not part of that. Jill Cunningham,... Read More our event planner, made all of us feel so at ease. She was so personable and knows what she's doing, but not the least bit pushy. The best part was her sense of humor. I really had a friend to stand by all along the way. Donna, our wedding director, was also a pleasure to work with. The compliments on Natalie and D.A.'s wedding haven't stopped coming. Cloverleaf Farm is the most spectacular and appropriate we saw in searching for a venue. It was so nice having a "one-stop-shop" for the catering. They also allowed us bring our own alcohol, but provided the bartenders. There were no surprises. Everyone had a wonderful time, and both sides of the family were thrilled. Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 ERIN A

We were one of the first couples to get married at Cloverleaf when they opened. It's was an amazing experience and everything was perfection. In fact, it exceeded my expectations, and how often does that happen in life? I will cherish the memories of our ceremony under the pecan... Read More trees and our reception dance party forever!

Perfect place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

We are so happy we chose this place! It's everything we wanted in an outdoor venue. The farm is beautiful, the covered barn is incredibly charming and great for dancing in, and the house is gorgeous. People loved poking around in it. Jill Cunningham was our point person, and... Read More she's great! She put us at ease and made the entire process a total joy. And the food, oh the food! So many complements from the guests. A lot of people said it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. So, if you choose this place, you'll have an amazing wedding. It's a given.

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Jon S

What a place. Beautiful grounds and surroundings, and the best staff you'll find anywhere. Headed up by Jill Cunningham, a true pro who handled all of our million inquiries with grace and aplomb, always easing our minds and finding a solution whenever a problem popped up. And... Read More the food at Divine Event is delcious - all of our guests are still raving. You really won't find a better place to have your big day!

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Vivian W

Chris and Sam were our contact people at Cloverleaf Farm. They were amazing to work with, from beginning to end. You really could tell they cared about how our wedding was going to turn out, and are super quick in responding to emails and phone calls. The venue itself is... Read More gorgeous, we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting for our wedding. A divine event (Atlanta, GA) is affiliated with this venue, and was the caterer for our event. They were amazing to work with as well. The company does catering and also has a florist/design studio ( which is optional to use but I highly recommend it). All in all this is a phenomenal team and a wonderful venue/space.