Cloverleaf Farm

Arnoldsville, GA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

An Exquisite 1859 Manor House and Farm

Cloverleaf Farm is set amidst a 30-acre farm just outside of Athens in Arnoldsville, Georgia. The unexpected furnishings combined with its incredible surroundings (including horse barn, tree-lined lanes, vineyard, and brick-enclosed courtyard garden) creates an event location unrivaled in beauty.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

536 Wolfskin Rd, Arnoldsville, GA (706) 543-1111

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

We loved getting married at Cloverleaf Farm. It was fun for us to offer our out-of-town guests a truly Southern wedding experience, and we liked that they had places to explore during cocktail hour. Cloverleaf has so many options in terms of locations for ceremony, cocktail... Read More hour, reception, pictures, etc. that make it a versatile venue perfect for a variety of couples. Thanks to the beautiful landscape at Cloverleaf, our pictures are stunning! Plus, the staff with A Divine Event make weddings at Cloverleaf completely smooth and stress-free. I loved getting married at Cloverleaf!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Libby N

Cloverleaf Farm and the team at A Devine Event fulfilled every expectation for our daughters wedding in mid-June. We sincerely thank the entire team, Heather, Terry, Jill, Channing, Stephanie, Shelby plus all of the servers and set-up crew. They were incredible and worked... Read More non-stop to make sure that every detail was taken care of. The food was absolutely delicious and the flowers were beautiful. The farm was absolutely gorgeous. The hydrangea bushes were in full bloom and showcased the lovely garden where the cocktail hour was held. The grounds were absolutely breathtaking. Several of the guest commented that it was "magical". The home is lovely, well decorated, has a fabulous bride room and area for the groomsmen. There is an inside bar area, plenty of places for guest to sit in the house if needed. If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue in the Athens area I would highly recommend that you check out Cloverleaf Farm.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 lisa w

Cloverleaf Farms was outstanding! The beautiful charming estate home and the surrounding farm has it all. The food was wonderful! The staff is friendly and professional. I had the pleasure to work with Jill and Terry and they were amazing and the decorations were everything we... Read More had dreamed of.

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 michael f

Jill and Terry – Thank you both SO MUCH for your help this year planning our dream wedding at Cloverleaf Farm! Everything was beyond perfect and we soaked in every minute of the day and night! Guests are still raving about the food (I even dream about the food!), the flowers,... Read More the décor and the beautiful family farm! It WAS truly made for a bride ;) There aren't enough words that can express our gratitude. I highly recommend having your wedding at Cloverleaf Farm with A Divine Event! It is magical and will exceed your expectations! I want to relive that day forever!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Wow! Cloverleaf Farms was everything I ever dreamed of. I immediately fell in love with the beautiful scenic backdrop of the ceremony location and the history of the property. Taylor and I had the pleasure of working with the amazing-talented-hilarious-compassionate Jill... Read More Cunningham. She took my very detailed vision and brought it to life, answered all of my ridiculous questions, was available just to chat at all hours of the day, most importantly reminded me to breath moments before walking down the aisle.... Every detail was flawlessly put together, not one little thing left behind and she did it with a smile and her charming wit. The rest of the staff was amazing, let me just say that one of my (having-such-a-great-time) bridesmaids left her phone at the venue and one of the bartenders drove to downtown Athens to deliver it to her at 1:30am. No questions asked, by far the most dedicated group of people I've ever worked with and I'm an event coordinator! Thank you, thank you... -Natalie Crosby

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Natalie K

My daughter and now son-in-law chose Cloverleaf Farm as the venue for their October 2015 wedding. The entire journey, from beginning to end, was absolutely a pleasure. There are always stresses with planning a wedding, but A Divine Event was not part of that. Jill Cunningham,... Read More our event planner, made all of us feel so at ease. She was so personable and knows what she's doing, but not the least bit pushy. The best part was her sense of humor. I really had a friend to stand by all along the way. Donna, our wedding director, was also a pleasure to work with. The compliments on Natalie and D.A.'s wedding haven't stopped coming. Cloverleaf Farm is the most spectacular and appropriate we saw in searching for a venue. It was so nice having a "one-stop-shop" for the catering. They also allowed us bring our own alcohol, but provided the bartenders. There were no surprises. Everyone had a wonderful time, and both sides of the family were thrilled. Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 ERIN A

We were one of the first couples to get married at Cloverleaf when they opened. It's was an amazing experience and everything was perfection. In fact, it exceeded my expectations, and how often does that happen in life? I will cherish the memories of our ceremony under the pecan... Read More trees and our reception dance party forever!

Perfect place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

We are so happy we chose this place! It's everything we wanted in an outdoor venue. The farm is beautiful, the covered barn is incredibly charming and great for dancing in, and the house is gorgeous. People loved poking around in it. Jill Cunningham was our point person, and... Read More she's great! She put us at ease and made the entire process a total joy. And the food, oh the food! So many complements from the guests. A lot of people said it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. So, if you choose this place, you'll have an amazing wedding. It's a given.

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Jon S

What a place. Beautiful grounds and surroundings, and the best staff you'll find anywhere. Headed up by Jill Cunningham, a true pro who handled all of our million inquiries with grace and aplomb, always easing our minds and finding a solution whenever a problem popped up. And... Read More the food at Divine Event is delcious - all of our guests are still raving. You really won't find a better place to have your big day!

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Vivian W

Chris and Sam were our contact people at Cloverleaf Farm. They were amazing to work with, from beginning to end. You really could tell they cared about how our wedding was going to turn out, and are super quick in responding to emails and phone calls. The venue itself is... Read More gorgeous, we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting for our wedding. A divine event (Atlanta, GA) is affiliated with this venue, and was the caterer for our event. They were amazing to work with as well. The company does catering and also has a florist/design studio ( which is optional to use but I highly recommend it). All in all this is a phenomenal team and a wonderful venue/space.