Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Reagan G

I used CC for chair rental for my outdoor wedding ceremony in Forsyth Park. I was very satisfied with the way the chairs turned out and how quickly everything was set up and taken down. My only downside with CC was a lack of communication from the staff. I would not hear from... Read More them unless I specifically asked for an update and it would often take them days to respond to an email. Overall good experience! I just wish they had communicated with me better.

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Linda S

Stacey has 5 stars across the board. From the very beginning, Stacey made everything so easy and seamless! When I first contacted her, she was so friendly, warm and down-to-earth, which is exactly what we were looking for. We brought Sarah in to help with day-of coordination,... Read More but she really did so much more than that! She was so genuine in getting to know us as a couple, which was very comforting. In addition to a meeting, Stacey answered countless emails that I sent with my many questions, always having a great solution, recommendation, advice, etc.On the day of, Sarah continued to impress. She ran our rehearsal the night before, and then flawlessly coordinated our ceremony, reception, and our very large bridal party for the wedding. Everything turned out so beautifully, the whole day ran smoothly, and we had the best celebration of our lives. Thank you so much for your constant assistance, hard work and support, Coastal Creative :) I would recommend Coastal Creative Events to any bride in a heartbeat! It'll be the best decision you make while planning your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

Stunning Floral and Event Design Stacey absolutely made my dreams come true with her beautiful floral designs! I had a very specific look in mind and she managed to capture it so perfectly...I am still day-dreaming about the beautiful handmade birch arch she created for us!... Read More Beyond that, I was especially grateful for her accessibility. She would speak with me via email or text regularly and really helped come alongside me during the entire planning process. She is extremely knowledgeable in all-things-wedding, and played a big role in helping me map out my entire theme and decorations, far beyond just the florals. She is really what helped me pull everything together...and the wedding was gorgeous! 5 stars!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Mary W

Hiring Coastal Creative Events was the smartest thing I did for my daughter’s wedding. My daughter lives in Alabama with her fiancé, but the wedding was being held in Savannah, GA. My daughter flew to Savannah for a long weekend of planning and shopping for her wedding and... Read More realized making decisions for the wedding were just too overwhelming for her. I live in Texas so couldn't really help either. I met her in Savannah and called Coastal Creative Events and made an appointment with Stacey. She met us on short notice and after asking my daughter a few questions about herself and her fiancé she captured what they wanted in regard to their wedding. “Romantic Garden” From that meeting on Stacey was involved with all aspects of the wedding planning. Her introduction of the very best vendors; from the wedding invitations to the wedding / reception layout were phenomenal. She always offered a selection of vendors that fit into our price range and style. She was constantly in communication with all the vendors and us and if we had a questions or any concern she was just an email away. She always answered promptly, usually within minutes if not the hour. She is an organizational genius with a keen eye for the smallest details. Her timelines were so detailed and easy to follow. Her biggest contribution was handling the floral and event design, we had the most beautiful flower urns for the ceremony entrance and got so many compliments! and Sarah who was our “day of” handled her duties with a calm finesse, and a quiet calm touch, keeping everyone on task in regard to the wedding party schedule, while being ever vigilant and on top of every preparation and execution of all the vendors. The wedding turned out so beautiful and stress free for all involved. The only complaint I heard was that it ended too soon. Thank you Stacey and your staff for such an unforgettable day. I would whole heartily recommend Coastal Creative Events for your event.As a warning, we had a snarky vendor try and "warn" us away from using Coastal. After asking the City and our venue about her reputation, we were assured they had worked with her for 11 years, she is one of the best in town and this is spiteful gossip from competition. I am glad we listened to our instincts and used Stacey because it was worth every penny and more!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Lashawn D

Coastal Creative Weddings was possibly the best decision we made with our budget for our destination wedding. My fiance wasn't sure it would be worth it to hire wedding planners and a coordinator, but we are from Miami and knew nothing about having a wedding in Savannah. but... Read More the day after the wedding, he said, "Can you imagine what that would have been like without them?" I shuddered even thinking about it. Stacey was kind, prompt, and responsive. She had great taste. She was unfailingly patient with me, answered all of my question by email with great details and tough with the vendors when she needed to be. Even my guests commented on how great everything was, and my matron of honor wanted a picture with my bouquet! Don't even think twice about hiring Stacey for your wedding - she was amazing in every way.

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Brittany F

We got married on Tybee and Coastal Creative provided the rentals, décor and flowers. They got our permit and the officiant was super kind and funny.They handled all details which was great. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and everyone is still talking about the gorgeous... Read More arch and flags on the beach. Stacey and Sara were both amazing! Stacey helped me plan up until the week of the wedding and Sara was our DOC and so sweet! I had the most amazing day thanks to the awesome team at Coastal Creative! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Cece L

Thank you Coastal Creative Weddings for making our wedding day perfect! Savannah is a beautiful place and we couldn’t have been happier with our destination wedding and your services! Lisa and Carlin were great with helping us organize and plan everything and Sara.. I just... Read More adore you! I will forever remember you handing me my insanely beautiful bouquet. Everything was beyond our expectations and we are so grateful! Thank you again!

Spring Wedding 2015

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Chelsey A

Stacey and her team made every aspect of our wedding a total dream come true! They totally had us covered for every detail from helping plan the day itself, to organizing the party the day of! Stacey did our flowers herself and they were some of the prettiest arrangements I... Read More have ever seen!! I would highly recommend their services to any and all planning a wedding!!

Coastal Creative was INCREDIBLE! 10/11/2014

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Karen S

Just returning from our wedding this past Saturday 10/11/2014, I felt compelled to write a review of Coastal Creative right away. HANDS DOWN -- the BEST!! Our guests are still buzzing with how incredibly beautiful our wedding ceremony and reception was -- bottom line, they... Read More said it was the MOST beautiful wedding they ever attended -- and all that credit goes to Stacey Marie and her amazing team!!! From the moment I contacted Coastal Creative, they were just beyond awesome to work with -- creative, overly responsive (I don't think they ever sleep) and every question, every idea was answered immediately. Planning a destination wedding in Savannah from a 1000 miles away is NO easy feat, but Stacey Marie was right there every step of the way -- it was such a stress free experience. Honestly! We held our ceremony at the Fragrant Garden and our reception in the Purple Room of the Olde Pink House. The attention to detail, the flowers (OMG the FLOWERS), and all of the personal touches were BEYOND WORDS. Our wedding literally took my breath away and our guests gasped when they saw the ceremony and then the reception. Some of our guests said they wanted to get married all over again to have their wedding look like ours!!! Everything was AMAZING -- all thanks to Coastal Creative listening and truly understanding our style, visions, etc. My mother (MOB), a retired floral designer of 45 years and who had done countless weddings, couldn't believe how stunning the florals and other details were -- she said it was truly "magical". Stacey Marie created the most perfect day of our lives and in the process, I gained a wonderful friend. The saddest part of the wedding being over is not chatting with her by email almost daily. Savannah Brides-to-be -- if you want your day to be everything and then some -- Coastal Creative is it!!! They are just wonderful in every single way!!! Thank you so much Stacey Marie, Honor and the rest of your team for making our day the fairytale dream we wanted!!! We love you so much!! xoxo, Karen & Charlie

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Aricka C

Coastal Creative Events were amazing. They made my all my wedding dreams & wishes come true! I would recommend them to anyone! I was beyond pleased with their service, and I could not be happier with how our wedding turned out!

Do thorough research!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Elizabeth K

So disappointed! Totally unprofessional and offensive! We negotiated with Marie to make our package a manageable price, and agreed to manage some vendors on our own, but when it came down to delivering the terms of the contract, she tried to up charge for everything and became... Read More defensive and downright rude when we asked her to uphold the detailed terms of our contract despite our many attempts to flex and meet in the middle. We lost thousands of dollars when we decided it was in our best interest to terminate the contract just weeks before our wedding, but It was the best decision we could have made. I ended up getting other vendors for much less. As with any service, I would recommend doing thorough research before booking, as company and owner names may vary.

2014-06-27T11:40:25 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry that Ms. Koning is disappointed. However, a basic understanding of how the wedding industry works seems to be the issue at hand. As she stated in this review, she negotiated her very simple package down to an extremely low price, less... Read Less Read More

June 1st Tybee Island Wedding

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Lexie S

Coastal Creative Events were great to work with during our planning process and on the day of our wedding. We had a small beach wedding on Tybee Island, although we had 40 MPH winds, everything looked great. They matched the coral of the wedding and accented everything with... Read More starfish, just like the wedding decor for the reception. They were great along the planning process- answering any and all questions that I had along the way. It was difficult for me to trust someone with my big day with my being so far away (we live in Charlotte), but they did a wonderful job. Despite the wind, my veil flying off, and us having to shout our vows at each other- we had a beautiful ceremony thanks to Coastal Creative Events.

Great!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014

Coastal Creative Events exceeded my expectations with quick/exact communication, simplistic planning and payment options. This was key because my husband and I live in another state. Floral arrangements were awesome, a lot of detail was added to enhance the beach wedding... Read More theme No stress, we had a wonderful day

Effortless Planning with a Picture Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 5/19/2014

Stacey and the team at Coastal Creative were amazing! They were in constant communication with me at all times and were very professional. They provided all of the flowers and décor, which blew everyone away. They really put us at ease and the planning felt effortless. Their... Read More design for the event, floral décor and services truly exceeded my wildest expectations! Thank you Coastal Creative for giving us an “epic” wedding day!

Better than I ever expected!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014

The ceremony was absolutely perfect, the whole set up exceeded my expectations! I was overwhelmed by how beautiful the flowers turned out! As I "floated" down the aisle, I missed some of the awesome details.....but the pictures showed everything, including special surprise... Read More details that they included to enhance the decor. From flags to starfish to mason jars lining the aisle with more beautiful flowers, it couldn't have looked any better. Our pictures are so beautiful and perfect, we could not be happier! The team was in constant email communication with me since I contacted them over a year earlier. Planning a destination wedding requires a lot of trust, and they came through better than expected!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Stephanie L

Coastal Creative was amazing. They really made the day special. All of the flowers were beautiful and I can't believe the arch that they made for us. I had won it on a facebook contest. It was a surprise and I absolutely loved it.

Awesome....wonderful experience

Reviewed on 4/21/2014

I would highly recommend this company. They were always promt and always had answers for me. they put my mind at ease so i could enjoy my wedding.

Made things so simple!

Reviewed on 4/02/2014

They were great to work with and very prompt to respond to any questions I had. They were even helpful in providing contact information and recommendations for services outside the elopement package! I was overwhelmed by the beauty and simplicity of the wedding set up and the... Read More flowers were beyond my expectations! Thank you for making this special day flawless!

Absolutely perfect! Love them!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Brandy B

I wish I had more events to plan because I would call on them for everything if I could! Marie was incredible to work with I swear that woman does not sleep! She would respond to my emails in minutes no matter what time I sent them. I had so many questions throughout the process... Read More and Marie answered everyone happily! She was very detail oriented, caring and professional. No matter how many events they may have planned they made mine feel like it was the only one. I met Carlin the day of the event and she was wonderful. She helped put me at ease before the ceremony and I will always remember her telling me before walking down the aisle in Pulaski Square to breathe, take it all in and to take all the time I need to enjoy this moment before walking toward my future husband. She was such a sweetheart! Our ceremony set up in the square, bridal flowers and centerpieces were all done by Coastal Creative Savannah Weddings and Events and it was all perfect! I can't thank them enough!

My AMAZING Wedding

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Ashley T

Marie rocks! She not only is extremely professional, but is exceptionally prompt with questions and emails. I planned my husbands and my wedding from 500 miles away, and it went perfect. It was a gorgeous ceremony, where again, Marie went above and beyond to make sure everything... Read More looked amazing. I was completely stunned as I walked up for my entrance to the ceremony. This is a wonderful company to work with! I felt extremely comfortable with everything prior to, and walking up to the ceremony!!

Excellent Wedding Planning Service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013

We were very pleased with Stacey and her team's attention to detail, decorations, and choice of packages. Our wedding ceremony was elegant, yet affordable. Stacey was wonderful to work with, and she always responded promptly to emails or calls whenever we had questions. Our... Read More guests raved about our ceremony, the reception, and all of the special details and decor provided. We highly recommend Coastal Creative Savannah Wedding and Events to any bride and groom getting married in Savannah. This was a day we will never forget--mostly thanks to Stacey for her incredible attention to detail.

Beautiful sunset wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Brittany A

these guys did an awesome job. exceeded my expectations. since i was unable to make sure the details were just as i wanted, i relied fully on them. they would reply to my email almost as soon as it was sent. there is so much less stress doing a destination wedding.. i just had... Read More to show up! I arrived to the beach just to say i do and enjoy the moment without the hustle and bustle of a normal wedding. thank you guys so much for all of your help! We couldnt be happier. we also cant wait to see the wedding pictures! :)

2013-10-09T11:43:33 Response from the vendor

Hi Brittany! We really enjoyed working with you for your wedding Sept 21st 2013. Not sure why it says 2010!LoL> I hope you love the pictures. It was a windy but beautiful day! I loved the baby's breath on the arch!You looked amazing and I... Read Less Read More

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Jennifer S

Coastal Creative did such an amazing job with my sister and brother-in-laws wedding! Even though it was small they went all out to create a beautiful environment for her special day. When budget issues stopped Jamie from having the flower holders and rose petals, Marie stepped... Read More in and gave them to my sister as a wedding gift! It totally made going with them worth it. Since we're from Pennsylvania, planning a wedding in Savannah ourselves would have been next to impossible and it would have most likely cost us 10x more then we paid with Coastal Creative! Everything was perfect, from the location and flowers to the reception at The Lady and Sons! Thank you so much to all of them for their hard work in making my families day so special. We'll never forget it!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Betty R

I am the mother of a bride who got married August 9th, 2013. When my daughter chose Costal Creative Events, I must say I was a little worried. We hadn't ever heard of them before and she had just come across them online. She was investing lots of time in her wedding and planning... Read More it herself, was investing a lot of money. When she came across Coastal Creative Events, the prices they offered were way more reasonable than it was when she was planning on her own. Though she had everything done for her, I was still worried.We live out of state so we couldn't just drive over and meet with them. My daughter is a trusting individual and I was worried she wouldn't get what was expected. However, she got so much more. Marie and her team did a WONDERFUL job of giving my daughter the exact day she wanted. It was a beautiful ceremony, at a beautiful location, on a beautiful day. Coastal Creative Events gave my daughter the dream wedding she had wanted and also relieved most of the stress that goes along with planning on your own. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day or anyone better to plan it! Coastal Creative Events is the way to go!

2013-10-08T14:57:49 Response from the vendor

Betty, we truly appreciate you! We enjoyed working with Jamie and planning her dream wedding. We also thought it was beautiful, she looked just like a princess and you all have been so amazing! We are blessed to have clients like you!

The PERFECT Day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Joshua B

Working with Marie has been great from the beginning. She was easy to talk to, amazing at what she does, and all together just plesant. We were very pleased when we started planning this wedding with her and even more so when that day finally came. Marie and her team went above... Read More and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. My wife and I couldn't be happier with our special day. Costal Creative Events is THE BEST by far!