Cody Creek Weddings

Dobson, NC

Cody Creek Park

Looking for a very beautiful one of a kind venue? We have just what you are looking for! You will get a charming rustic feel as soon as you step inside. Banquet Facility, Chapel, and Gazebo's available. Rehersal dinner, wedding, reception, catering, cabin rentals all at Cody Creek!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront

Food + Catering, Service Staff

112 Old Depot Lane, Dobson, NC

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Although we have stayed here before and referred several friends and family members...we will never stay here again or refer anyone else! Last night we had dinner and rented a cabin, only to encounter a severe storm which knocked out the power to the entire property. We were... Read More left in complete darkness (and if you've been here, you know that's pitch black and scary). The restaurant has a back up generator, however, the cabins do not. We did not have a flashlight or a candle, and they do not have any emergency numbers to call. After sitting in the dark for an hour and a half, no one ever came to check on us or offer us a candle or light. We tried calling the restaurant and emailing from our phones (which were dying) with NO response from either. We decided to leave and drive home, as this "romantic" evening was now a scary disaster! We couldn't shower, use the tub, watch television, etc. so this was a wasted stay! We emailed again as we left, advising the Snow's of this unfortunate situation, assuming they would either refund a portion of our stay, or even offer a rain check for a future stay...We had to call back the next morning because they did not respond to our emails or phone messages. Mrs. Snow's response to our ruined birthday celebration: "We can't control the weather"!!!. REALLY??? You run "HOSPITALITY" business yet you leave your "guests" literally IN THE DARK. After explaining everything to Mrs. Snow (the owner) she simply said "sorry". No, Mrs. Snow...I feel sorry for your you that you run a hospitality business yet you obviously don't care about your guests! You will never receive another dollar from us, our friends or family. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AT THIS PLACE!!!

BEST VENUE EVER!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Molly B

This is the best venue you can ever imagine and MORE! When my husband and I begin our quest for the perfect venue we found this jewel in Dobson, North Carolina. We wanted a place that made us feel like home. Pictures do not do Cody Creek justice, its one of those places you have... Read More to see to believe. We got married here September 20th, 2014 and I can honestly say it was the best day of my life. The owners are amazing and will help you any way the possibly can. I cant even begin to count how many compliments I have received in regards to how beautiful our venue was. Cody Creek made my fairytale possible and I thank them from the bottom of my heart~ Molly