Striking Photography

Let's create and capture some of the best moments of your life. Your wedding is an emotional experience, and your photographer should enhance it. Let's focus on creating your fantastic day: love, celebration, and joy. Only then can we create exceptional wedding photographs. We create images ranging from photojournalism and traditional family portraiture to stunning magazine-style images. Our style molds to fit your wedding's needs. It is not one style, but rather a mix of aesthetics that embrace everything your wedding has to offer.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

182 W Lake St , Chicago, IL Chicago Metro (312) 285-4533

Colin Lyons

About my work: I grew up as a photographer and have never looked back. Photography provides me with a means to live while allowing me to explore my interests. I love my career. Being a wedding photographer allows me to be a part of the lives of you, my clients. I am happiest when I feel as though I shoot beside you as both a photographer and as a person you know. It's a perfect symbiosis; in my life, work is a word that means to create. I love to shoot my work, and attend weddings as your photographer. I look forward to hearing from you. Contact me today to check availability for your date.

Start a Conversation!