Tents, Tables, Chairs, Speciality Linens & More!

Colorado's premier rental company offers the finest tent and event rentals by providing superior, high quality equipment, friendly and knowledgeable customer service, and prompt delivery and setup by a professional staff to help make your event special! Rent with Confidence!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

5005 Ironton St, Denver, CO Rocky Mountain Region (303) 781-1111

Nice selection

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Megan

Since they didn't have the color if linens I wanted for my wedding, they ordered them for me!

Bride 8.18.12

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 shandra k

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Low hassle

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Calista S

Colorado party rentals did a great job. We went in and picked what we wanted and then from there they worked with our caterer on adjustments.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Rachel C

Nancy and CP Party Rentals were amazing! They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. I hired them for our wedding where we had to bring everything "in"! Nancy knew what we needed. I tend to be a little stubborn - Nancy was patient, kind and very... Read More helpful throughout the whole planning process! I dreamt up a queso fountain and they helped make it happen! It worked, was delicious and was seriously EPIC! They have instructions so ask them :) THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Julia M

I had a great experience with Colorado Party Rentals! Great communication, flexible, and there were no issues with delivery or pick-up. I highly recommend using them for an event!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Maggie H

CPR did an amazing job - they were punctual, helpful, and the pieces they provided were perfect!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley C

From day one Colorado Party Rentals was more than helpful. Tuesday, our consultant was quick to respond, gave sound advice and put together multiple proposals as I continued to change my mind along the way. I would 100% hands down recommend Colorado Party Rentals for all your... Read More wedding needs!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Dominic W

farm table and chairs were perfect for the wedding. Prompt drop off. pick up was a few hours late but it was fine as we were all there recovering still.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kristin S

Super easy to work with! Delivered our 120 chairs to a remote ceremony location in the mountains. On time and worth the extra delivery charges!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Becca C

Colorado Party Rentals is a one stop shop for event supplies! They have an incredible selection of items at a reasonable price overall. More importantly, they have excellent customer service. I worked with Tuesday Jansen for nearly a year getting ready for my complete DIY... Read More wedding. She was professional, thorough, timely, and kind! Last minute I had to add some items to my order due to being scammed by the bartending service I hired and she made this super easy! I would definitely recommend CPR and will use them again if I ever plan an event!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017

Could not have asked for a better product or service. Delivery was great and we were delighted with the quality for the price. This was a reunion and all the guests were impressed.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Cindy D

Excellent customer service! I loved working with Colorado Party Rentals! The location is easy to get to and I loved that we had the option to do or own pick-up/drop-off (saved us a good amount of money and it was worth it because we didn't rent a lot). Everything was clean and... Read More easy to set up and our rentals made our venue/wedding look so much nicer!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Nancy B

Colorado Party Rentals was awesome! We rented EVERYTHING for our daughter's wedding through them. They went above and beyond to take care of us. Thanks so much!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Sage M

Although we had to choose a different vendor in the end, working with Nathan was great. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for great communication and service. They did so much for us in our planning, and we couldn't boast higher of our time talking with them.... Read More Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Nikki A

Thank you to EVERYONE at Colorado Party Rentals!!!! You guys have this down and you made it so easy for us! They seriously made our day so perfect and exactly what I was looking for starting with them last year. We used this company for everything from our amazing brand NEW... Read More tent, flooring, and all our plates and glasses. Our planner, which we loved and she has her own beautiful review, suggested a different option in rentals but we had found them separately and fell in love with what they had to offer. They have a nice showroom, which made it easy to work in and they were extremely flexible, I think I was sending emails daily for a stretch, which were all returned quickly. What really took this rental company over the top was the pricing. What we found out is nothing is cheap when getting married, but from a comparison standpoint Colorado Party Rentals had the nicest stuff and was on the lower end of cost. I can imagine they do all sorts of weddings every weekend but they made me feel like a the only one and I appreciate that more than you guys know! Sincerely - Nikki & Kip

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Megan C

I rented a tent from this company. I was a little worried on pricing and stock since I waited until the last minute but they were very accommodating and easy to work with with a price less than I thought. Had exactly what I was looking for and helped me by adding and subtracting... Read More things on my order easily. I received personal service and prompt emails. They arrived way out in the mountains and set up the tent when I wasn't there just how I wanted the tent and took it down (again, I was gone) with no fuss. I would use them again for a tent rental!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Melissa D

I was very happy with Colorado Rental for my July 2016 wedding. They were on time and easy to work with

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Allie M

They made it so easy! We had a private wedding on my uncles ranch in Sedalia, CO. The staff was great, easy to communicate with and offered a great selection of rentals. They had the best pricing once everything was factored in. Thanks Colorado Party Rentals!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Robin S

Wonderful selection and service - I would highly recommend Colorado Party Rentals

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kaysie W

They were great to work with. They were easy to contact, and were very reliable. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Caeli S

We rented our plates, silverware, and glassware for our wedding from Colorado Party Rentals and they were awesome! They have a fabulous selection and we couldn't have been happier with how everything looked the day of the wedding. We picked up and returned everything ourselves... Read More and they made the process super simple. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 A R

I got quotes from every rental company I could find for our DIY backyard wedding in Steamboat Springs. Colorado Party Rentals was the best value, even including travel all the way from Denver. We rented a gorgeous peaked tent from them, as well as all our chairs, tables, place... Read More settings, and lighting. They were easy to work with and the delivery and pick-up went smoothly. CP Rentals made it easy to put together a wedding from scratch, and I highly recommend booking with them!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Courtney D

Colorado party rentals were very helpful during the rental process and their prices are highly competitive. Their chivari chairs are priced reasonably and they were willing to prove match on other rentals!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

My wife and I had nothing but good experiences with Colorado Party Rentals. We planned our Denver wedding while living in San Diego. Therefore, we needed a rental company that was very responsive via phone and email. Thankfully, Colorado Party Rentals always got back to us... Read More quickly, made a number of good suggestions (like what style of chair covers would look nice with our theme), and were flexible with their payment schedule. On the day of our wedding, all of the delivery staff were friendly and helpful. They had already dropped everything off by the time we got to the venue, and they picked up the rental equipment exactly on time. We would be happy to use Colorado Party Rentals again. Great job!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Andrea C

CPR was the sole vendor for my Boettcher Mansion wedding 5/22/16. I worked with Tuesday and she was wonderful. I feel like prices were reasonable (for wedding rentals... haha) and the communication was excellent. Delivery and pickup were seamless and there were no issues... Read More whatsoever. Great service.

Nathan Pearse

Energetic, detail oriented professional, with hands on management style. Customer service oriented with extensive ownership and management experience.