Tents, Tables, Chairs, Speciality Linens & More!

Colorado's premier rental company offers the finest tent and event rentals by providing superior, high quality equipment, friendly and knowledgeable customer service, and prompt delivery and setup by a professional staff to help make your event special! With two convenient store fronts in Denver & Colorado Springs, no event is too big or too small. We work with you step-by-step to provide your choice of the broadest range of equipment in the region at affordable pricing. Rent from us with confidence!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

5005 Ironton St, Denver, CO Rocky Mountain Region (303) 781-1111

Nice selection

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Megan

Since they didn't have the color if linens I wanted for my wedding, they ordered them for me!

Bride 8.18.12

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 shandra k

Low hassle

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Calista S

Colorado party rentals did a great job. We went in and picked what we wanted and then from there they worked with our caterer on adjustments.

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Molly K

CPR was with me every step of the way! Kathy took the time listening to my daughter and I as we began selecting items for our wedding reception. We had our own ideas and she respected our choices and was patient with us as we added, subtracted and switched out selections during... Read More our planning phase. All came as expected and was picked up from the venue on schedule - we were from out-of-town and I felt in very good hands knowing that this big event in the life of our family was well in hand with Kathy and Team.

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 No T

I was trying to work with one of their employees that was a good friend of a friend. He never showed when he said he would. Then suggested I reach out to Dan, their Director of sales. Called a couple times, left a message and never got a call back. Being in sales myself, for... Read More their Director of Sales to not return a call is a poor example of a leader. See that I got no where in about 2 weeks of trying to connect with them I have decide to pursue different routes. I hope everyone else has a better experience because mine was not good at all.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Caroline T

Colorado Party Rentals was a one-stop rental shop for our wedding at Devil’s Thumb Ranch in August 2017! As the wedding was outside Denver, we wanted to find one place that could meet all our rental needs. That included a chuppah and a number of items for our art deco decor... Read More inspiration - including chairs and linens. We visited their warehouse with my wedding planner and it was so much fun to try out different potential designs on their practice table. We ended up loving their flatware, glasses, and plates so much that we splurged and added those in to complete the look! We were so pleased with our place settings, chairs, and chuppah. Thank you CPR!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Rachel C

Nancy and CP Party Rentals were amazing! They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. I hired them for our wedding where we had to bring everything "in"! Nancy knew what we needed. I tend to be a little stubborn - Nancy was patient, kind and very... Read More helpful throughout the whole planning process! I dreamt up a queso fountain and they helped make it happen! It worked, was delicious and was seriously EPIC! They have instructions so ask them :) THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Julia M

I had a great experience with Colorado Party Rentals! Great communication, flexible, and there were no issues with delivery or pick-up. I highly recommend using them for an event!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Maggie H

CPR did an amazing job - they were punctual, helpful, and the pieces they provided were perfect!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley C

From day one Colorado Party Rentals was more than helpful. Tuesday, our consultant was quick to respond, gave sound advice and put together multiple proposals as I continued to change my mind along the way. I would 100% hands down recommend Colorado Party Rentals for all your... Read More wedding needs!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Dominic W

farm table and chairs were perfect for the wedding. Prompt drop off. pick up was a few hours late but it was fine as we were all there recovering still.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kristin S

Super easy to work with! Delivered our 120 chairs to a remote ceremony location in the mountains. On time and worth the extra delivery charges!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Becca C

Colorado Party Rentals is a one stop shop for event supplies! They have an incredible selection of items at a reasonable price overall. More importantly, they have excellent customer service. I worked with Tuesday Jansen for nearly a year getting ready for my complete DIY... Read More wedding. She was professional, thorough, timely, and kind! Last minute I had to add some items to my order due to being scammed by the bartending service I hired and she made this super easy! I would definitely recommend CPR and will use them again if I ever plan an event!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017

Could not have asked for a better product or service. Delivery was great and we were delighted with the quality for the price. This was a reunion and all the guests were impressed.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Cindy D

Excellent customer service! I loved working with Colorado Party Rentals! The location is easy to get to and I loved that we had the option to do or own pick-up/drop-off (saved us a good amount of money and it was worth it because we didn't rent a lot). Everything was clean and... Read More easy to set up and our rentals made our venue/wedding look so much nicer!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Nancy B

Colorado Party Rentals was awesome! We rented EVERYTHING for our daughter's wedding through them. They went above and beyond to take care of us. Thanks so much!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Sage M

Although we had to choose a different vendor in the end, working with Nathan was great. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for great communication and service. They did so much for us in our planning, and we couldn't boast higher of our time talking with them.... Read More Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Nikki A

Thank you to EVERYONE at Colorado Party Rentals!!!! You guys have this down and you made it so easy for us! They seriously made our day so perfect and exactly what I was looking for starting with them last year. We used this company for everything from our amazing brand NEW... Read More tent, flooring, and all our plates and glasses. Our planner, which we loved and she has her own beautiful review, suggested a different option in rentals but we had found them separately and fell in love with what they had to offer. They have a nice showroom, which made it easy to work in and they were extremely flexible, I think I was sending emails daily for a stretch, which were all returned quickly. What really took this rental company over the top was the pricing. What we found out is nothing is cheap when getting married, but from a comparison standpoint Colorado Party Rentals had the nicest stuff and was on the lower end of cost. I can imagine they do all sorts of weddings every weekend but they made me feel like a the only one and I appreciate that more than you guys know! Sincerely - Nikki & Kip

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Megan C

I rented a tent from this company. I was a little worried on pricing and stock since I waited until the last minute but they were very accommodating and easy to work with with a price less than I thought. Had exactly what I was looking for and helped me by adding and subtracting... Read More things on my order easily. I received personal service and prompt emails. They arrived way out in the mountains and set up the tent when I wasn't there just how I wanted the tent and took it down (again, I was gone) with no fuss. I would use them again for a tent rental!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Melissa D

I was very happy with Colorado Rental for my July 2016 wedding. They were on time and easy to work with

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Allie M

They made it so easy! We had a private wedding on my uncles ranch in Sedalia, CO. The staff was great, easy to communicate with and offered a great selection of rentals. They had the best pricing once everything was factored in. Thanks Colorado Party Rentals!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Robin S

Wonderful selection and service - I would highly recommend Colorado Party Rentals

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kaysie W

They were great to work with. They were easy to contact, and were very reliable. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Caeli S

We rented our plates, silverware, and glassware for our wedding from Colorado Party Rentals and they were awesome! They have a fabulous selection and we couldn't have been happier with how everything looked the day of the wedding. We picked up and returned everything ourselves... Read More and they made the process super simple. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 A R

I got quotes from every rental company I could find for our DIY backyard wedding in Steamboat Springs. Colorado Party Rentals was the best value, even including travel all the way from Denver. We rented a gorgeous peaked tent from them, as well as all our chairs, tables, place... Read More settings, and lighting. They were easy to work with and the delivery and pick-up went smoothly. CP Rentals made it easy to put together a wedding from scratch, and I highly recommend booking with them!

Nathan Pearse

Energetic, detail oriented professional, with hands on management style. Customer service oriented with extensive ownership and management experience. Passionate about building the very best rental company possible, through identifying new and unique inventory options while maintaining a fair pricing model.