Tents, Tables, Chairs, Speciality Linens & More!

Colorado's premier rental company offers the finest tent and event rentals by providing superior, high quality equipment, friendly and knowledgeable customer service, and prompt delivery and setup by a professional staff to help make your event special! Rent with Confidence!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

5005 Ironton St, Denver, CO Rocky Mountain Region (303) 781-1111

Nice selection

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Megan

Since they didn't have the color if linens I wanted for my wedding, they ordered them for me!

Bride 8.18.12

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 shandra k

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Low hassle

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Calista S

Colorado party rentals did a great job. We went in and picked what we wanted and then from there they worked with our caterer on adjustments.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Megan C

I rented a tent from this company. I was a little worried on pricing and stock since I waited until the last minute but they were very accommodating and easy to work with with a price less than I thought. Had exactly what I was looking for and helped me by adding and subtracting... Read More things on my order easily. I received personal service and prompt emails. They arrived way out in the mountains and set up the tent when I wasn't there just how I wanted the tent and took it down (again, I was gone) with no fuss. I would use them again for a tent rental!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Melissa D

I was very happy with Colorado Rental for my July 2016 wedding. They were on time and easy to work with

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Allie M

They made it so easy! We had a private wedding on my uncles ranch in Sedalia, CO. The staff was great, easy to communicate with and offered a great selection of rentals. They had the best pricing once everything was factored in. Thanks Colorado Party Rentals!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Robin S

Wonderful selection and service - I would highly recommend Colorado Party Rentals

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kaysie W

They were great to work with. They were easy to contact, and were very reliable. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Caeli S

We rented our plates, silverware, and glassware for our wedding from Colorado Party Rentals and they were awesome! They have a fabulous selection and we couldn't have been happier with how everything looked the day of the wedding. We picked up and returned everything ourselves... Read More and they made the process super simple. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 A R

I got quotes from every rental company I could find for our DIY backyard wedding in Steamboat Springs. Colorado Party Rentals was the best value, even including travel all the way from Denver. We rented a gorgeous peaked tent from them, as well as all our chairs, tables, place... Read More settings, and lighting. They were easy to work with and the delivery and pick-up went smoothly. CP Rentals made it easy to put together a wedding from scratch, and I highly recommend booking with them!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Courtney D

Colorado party rentals were very helpful during the rental process and their prices are highly competitive. Their chivari chairs are priced reasonably and they were willing to prove match on other rentals!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

My wife and I had nothing but good experiences with Colorado Party Rentals. We planned our Denver wedding while living in San Diego. Therefore, we needed a rental company that was very responsive via phone and email. Thankfully, Colorado Party Rentals always got back to us... Read More quickly, made a number of good suggestions (like what style of chair covers would look nice with our theme), and were flexible with their payment schedule. On the day of our wedding, all of the delivery staff were friendly and helpful. They had already dropped everything off by the time we got to the venue, and they picked up the rental equipment exactly on time. We would be happy to use Colorado Party Rentals again. Great job!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Andrea C

CPR was the sole vendor for my Boettcher Mansion wedding 5/22/16. I worked with Tuesday and she was wonderful. I feel like prices were reasonable (for wedding rentals... haha) and the communication was excellent. Delivery and pickup were seamless and there were no issues... Read More whatsoever. Great service.

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Colin W

These guys were great! After months of back and forth we finally decided on Colorado Party Rentals. From their great showroom to quick and honest communication to pricing and final execution these did an amazing job! Thanks Colorado Party Rentals, you guys rock!

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Hannah N

Great company! Very easy to work with and flexible. I went in and changed half my order the week before the wedding and it was totally fine. Everything was delivered on time, clean, and looking great. Loved working with them!

A few hiccups, but all the important stuff was there!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Beth R

Our venue provided tables and chairs, so our rentals were limited to china, flatware, glasses, and linens. They also required that we go through Colorado Party Rentals, so we really didn't have a choice in vendors, but I would hire them again even if we did have a choice. We had... Read More a few hiccups related to linens, however I had re-arranged the order only a few days before the wedding. We had all the right linens for our dinner and cocktail tables, and the snafus we had were on ancillary tables that didn't even matter. The rentals were there on time and I feel they were reasonably priced. The people were easy to work with and their showroom made it easy for us to make our rental decisions.

Party Rentals

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Heather F

I got my tables, chairs and linens from co party rentals. They were very helpful and did most of the quotes and communication through email which was a huge help. Their prices were the lowest around and they did a great job w/ set up and tear down.

Mostly good

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Robynn T

I did have a hard time getting a hold of them, and they missed a few things that I wanted to get in the order (linens for tables we were providing). They were able to get the tent up in a spot that was technically challenging. The wedding was up in the mountains of Colorado... Read More during a fire ban, so I had to yell at them for smoking, but then did not smoke the rest of their time up there. The tent, chairs, dance floor and sound system were all in very good condition. We did have to fix one table that was broke. Overall they were not bad and I would use them again.

Pop of color

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Sarah G

We got our napkins through this vendor and they were the perfect pop of color we needed at our table settings! Lime Green!

Great Service

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Kate G

Colorado Party Rentals did a great job with our wedding now too long ago! We had a little problem when my parents remodled part of the backyard and they were really great when they came up with a different plan. They were on time with EVERYTHING we rented (tent, tables, linens,... Read More bars, dance floor, etc) and were promt with pickup. Their tent was really nice and clean (not always the case, some places don't always wash their tents and you have spots all over them!).

its linen

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Hillary S

price was adjusted after i showed that the going rate. wedding venue asked to use them.

THEY HAVE BOOSTER SEATS

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Betsy D

We were looking for booster seats and they had them and at a descent price.

Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Amanda M

Colorado Party Rentals does a wonderful job making weddings beautiful. From our linens to our silverware, everything was perfect! They are very flexible, and they have a great showroom to play with linens, place settings, and anything else you may need for your special day.... Read More Crystal is very knowledgeable and able to do just about anything!

Great Service and cheaper than the rest

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Jessica G

I shopped around at various vendors in the Denver area and Colorado Party Rentals was more affordable but they also provided excellent customer service. I had to communicate mainly via email as I live in CA and was planning our wedding from here and I always received prompt,... Read More courteous, emails that answered all of my questions. They were also able to match and/or beat a competitors bid that I had received. The tents through this vendor looked brand new vs. some of the others I saw in photos which looked dirty and old.

Organized, efficient & accomodating

Reviewed on 9/05/2010 Shelby A

Colorado Party Rentals was the exclusive rental vendor for our venue and we couldn't have been more pleased with their service. Our contact was on top of everything from start to finish and extremely easy to work with. We were happy with their selection and loved the look/feel... Read More of our linens and dinnerware. Overall, we would recommend their services for any wedding!

Nathan Pearse

Energetic, detail oriented professional, with hands on management style. Customer service oriented with extensive ownership and management experience.

Start a Conversation!