Colozza's Bakery

Cake Accessories, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

5880 Ridge Road, Parma, OH

Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Trisha F

From the start, the staff at Colozza's were very helpful and knowledgeable about their products. They are very friendly! They did an amazing job decorating the cake as well! The flavors were out of this world! I recommend the cassata cake. Also, their kolaczkis are amazing too!

The Cleveland cake boss...

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Ashley M

The cake itself was wonderful (taste, decoration and display) but the staff was not the easiest to work with. First off, even if you call in and ask someone about a cake tasting…they are not really existent. We called and asked if/and when we could come in to try some cakes and... Read More were told that a Saturday morning would be best. When we showed up, they had no clue what we wanted to taste and only had the options of what was made that day or the day before. Secondly, the “cake boss” is standoffish and gives everyone in the store (including guests just coming in to buy bakery good) attitude when he does not understand what they want or when asked if there are more than 3 flavors to try. Lastly, we had to tell the “cake boss’” wife 4 different times (3 times in one day… also the 3rd time we came into the store) what we wanted our cake to look like, the flavors for the different layers (we only had two different flavors) and what cake stand we wanted to rent. This information was written down the 2nd time we came into the store to give them our deposit but it got lost somehow. However, they did work with us to make our cake look exactly like a picture I had found and it truly was beautiful. Also, the price was amazing for all of the work and the amount of cake!

Amazing Cake, great value

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Bethany P

My mother used to take me to this bakery when I was a little girl, so when I was planning my wedding it was at the top of my list for places to get the wedding cake. Everything about this place was great. The cake was delicious, the price was fantastic, and it was beautiful.... Read More The owner of the bakery himself met with us and delivered my cake the day of the wedding. I got a delicious 3 layer, fruit filling cake for 150 people for less than 500 dollars-something you won't find at many bakeries. They have tons of flavors available, and will work with you on whatever design you want. This may be a little out of your way, but for a delicious beautiful cake that's reasonably priced, go here!

Seriously, best cake ever.

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Abigail B

My family has been going to Colozza's bakery for over 30 years, so they're like family to me. They've done all of my sibling's wedding cakes and when they did mine it was absolutely beautiful. Go to Colozza's bakery, you will never be disappointed!

GREAT

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jessica L

This Company is a family owned bakery that let us customize our cake. Their bakery is amazing and their cassatta cake is great. This is place was amazing and I would tell anyone to go to them if you want to be happy with your cake.

To die for!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Michelle C

This bakery's cakes are AMAZING. I had a three tiered wedding cake with a different flavor on each tier. One was white/chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse and raspberry filling, one was chocolate cake with cannoli filling and my favorite was the yellow cake with lemon... Read More mousse and lemon filling...I can't tell you how good it was...

So-So

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Ashley S

I exchanged emails with Colozza's Bakery about 2 weeks before we were scheduled to do our cake testing. We discussed 3 different flavors of cake we were looking foward to trying. Upon arriving at the testing, they did not have those flavors ready for us as we had thought. We did... Read More end up using them, and gave them a color swatch we wanted for our ONLY color on the cake. They were very certain they could match our seafoam color. Upon delivery of the cake, it was not the color we had hoped for what so ever. The color was not even close to what we had given them, it was much too green and extremely dark. My husband to be was not happy at all considering we had an extremely plain cake in comparison to what they had in their bakery. The cake was yummy, but please be aware if you want a certain color, you may not get it.

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Jill M

Overall we were very happy with our wedding cake from Colozza's. The owner was super friendly and easy to work with and the prices were reasonable. Not to mention that the cake tasted amazing and we got tons of compliments from our guests. I did take in a picture of what I... Read More wanted so I was a little surprised when the cake looked a little different than what I had pictured it would but none the less it was still amazing so I would definitely recommend them to any other bride and groom. The flavors we ordered were the raspberry cassatta and the chocolate cake with peanut butter mousse. Both of which were delicious!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 cassie f

We got the raspberry truffle and cassata cake! It was so good. Everyone is still talking about it. And the workers are wonderful as well. And it didnt hurt that the cake itself was beautiful!

Wedding Cake & Cookies

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Karin B

Incredible bakery - family owned & operated. They did a great job working with us to provide our guests with two flavors of cake and a variety of cookies to choose from! The cost was around $800, but that was enough cake for 200 people plus 6 cookie trays.

Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Liz C

They made me the perfect cake. I had called and went to see 5 otehr cake places and no one could do what i wanted. They made it completely beautiful and perfect. It fit in with our wedding theme. not the mention they taste was absolutely delicious. We did the Cassatta!

A little disappointing.

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Sarah L

The look of the cake was a little disappointing. We had a smaller cake, only three tiers, yet it was tilting over and there were several large lumps on the side of one of the tiers. The script design on the cake was also different than what we had discussed. Aside from this... Read More the cake tasted great. We had gotten two flavors and they both were very tasty. Our guests also enjoyed the cake. Maybe we just got unlucky and the design was wrong, usually they do pretty good work. For us it came down to the taste so although I was a little upset about the way it looked, in the end it still tasted great!

Love Colozza's!

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Gina C

Colozza's is an amazing Italian bakery in ethnic Parma, Ohio. When it came time for my wedding, there was no other choice of where to go. My then-fiance had never been to Colozza's when we went to do our cake tasting. And as coincidence would have it, we had just been to... Read More a wedding the night before where both the food and the cake were just 'okay'. Well that actually set the stage perfectly for Colozza's. With the first bite of their Strawberry Cassata cake, my then-fiance was sold. He was amazed at how good the cake tasted and said that's what cake should taste like. For our wedding cake, we chose their Strawberry Cassata cake and their Lemon cake. We got countless compliments from guests about the cake, and we ourselves loved it too. It was decorated perfectly and tasted amazing.

cake

Reviewed on 9/17/2011 Amanda W

Colozza's was great. I'm not a huge fan of cake, and even I liked the cake they made for us. It was adorable, exactly how I wanted it to look, and they did it with only two month's notice. Thank you!

Amazing cake- excellent pricing!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2011 Liz U

We ordered 2 different cakes from them for our wedding- a chocolate raspberry truffle cake and a cassata cake. Both of them tasted great, you could tell that they were made early that morning because of how FRESH they tasted! When we asked them how much it would cost we were... Read More floored- it costed a FRACTION of what other vendors charge! Everything was excellent, and all of our guests ate their cake because it was SO GOOD! I would definitely use them again!

Best Cassata Cake!

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 christa g

I got a 3 tiered cake for my wedding from Colozza's to feed around 150. Everything was so easy from the beginning with them. Their Cassata cake is the best I've ever had and it was so affordable! They delivered the cake so that was one less thing I had to worry about. Loved... Read More them!

Awsome bakery

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 heather l

I purchased my wedding cake from them- the cake was "to die for" They have very reasonable prices and all around a good family bakery.

Yumm!

Reviewed on 2/24/2011 Diana R

Cake was gorgeous AND delicious. We are STILL eating leftovers! Service was excellent in the store and they delivered just what I had ordered. Only problem was that the cake had started to tilt once we got there. Other than that, it looked great and tasted good.

Yummy

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Jenny C

Best wedding cake in town and affordable. They did a great job. Highly recommend the raspberry truffle!

Great

Reviewed on 10/01/2010 Megan H

I went into the bakery with 3 different pictures to put my one cake together! It was everything and more what I had expected. It was the most gorgeous wedding cake I have ever seen and it tasted just as amazing. I can not thank them enough they were just awesome!!!!

YUM

Reviewed on 9/28/2010 Mary W

My cake was FANTASTIC!!!! It turned out beautifully and was everything we imagined it would be. In addition it tasted amazing. Colozza's was great to work with and gave us exactly the cake we described to them. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Abbie S

cake was delicious all fresh products easy to work with and exactly what i ordered!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Heather S

Professional service and EXCELLENT cake! We got three cakes, all different flavors, and they all tasted fantastic. (Every year on our anniversary, I go back to get a cake from Colloza's to celebrate!);A bit pricey, but definitely worth it.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Brenda P

The cake tasted amazing.;They didn't get my design correct. It was supposed to be square and when it showed up at the reception it was round. Also, some of their designs are a little outdated.

Reviewed on 3/31/2009 Stephanie D

Our cake looked and tasted great! They were easy to work with and flexible on designing the cake. We brought in a picture of what we wanted and they gave us just that. We had ribbon on our cake which they provided after we struggled to find it on our own. The cake was... Read More delivered on time and they took care of setting up our cake topper as well. We received a lot of compliments on our cake both for its appearance and taste.

TO Colozza's Bakery