Best of Weddings Pick for 2013!!

Columbus and central Ohio's top wedding DJs. All DJs have a minimum six years of wedding DJ experience. DJ demos online at www.ColumbusProDJs.com. Watch the videos and pick your favorite DJ. Online Event Planner makes planning easy. Meet your DJ in advance and plan in person if you choose.

Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

4694 Cemetery Rd #288, Hilliard, OH (614) 224-1945

We didn't want to stop dancing!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Trisha B

I cannot say enough great things about AJ and our DJ Chris! They were so easy to work with and took the guess work out of everything! They sent reminders and were very flexible with meeting times and the online portion is a great took for music and the flow of the evening! At... Read More the reception, Chris kept everyone dancing and that was the goal for the night! He kept the timeline to a tee and made the evening totally seamless! We did not want to leave the reception because everyone was having so much fun with the music! The price we paid was for 5 hours and yes it does seem like a lot of money for music, but he was actually the piece that kept the wedding flowing perfectly and I was more than happy to pay for a non stressful evening! I didn't have to worry about a thing and that's priceless!!

2015-10-06T15:18:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words I am very happy that your experience with our service was exceptional.

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

Columbus Pro DJs provided DJ and Videography services at our wedding on July 25, 2015. I couldn't of asked for better customer services or professionalism from them. They made sure we had everything we needed and even provided an easy to use website where we could list music we... Read More wanted played. Ron was our DJ, he kept our guest on the dance floor. Even my Grandparents who are in their 80's, were dancing. He did an amazing job at keeping the party going and giving us memories that we will never forget. Adam the Videographer also did an amazing job. It was perfect because you knew he was there, however you never felt you were video taped, it felt very natural. He captured every cherishable moment and provided us with a video we will enjoy watching. If you are looking for a great company to work with that does the work for you, I would hire Columbus Pro DJs for your event.-Rachelle and Ryan Theis

2015-08-17T08:45:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Glad you had a wonderful wedding day and that we could be a part of it.

Great quality!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Ashley R

Working on the website and working with our dj that day was incredible! Our DJ Angie was awesome and played everything we wanted and then some! Our entire experience was wonderful!

2015-06-29T09:16:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review Ashley. So happy Angie exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Cynthia B

Going With Columbus Pro DJ was the best decision we made for our June Wedding. We used their DJ service, and photo booth services. Our DJ Ron C. was so amazing ! He was very energetic, and had everyone dancing all night long. He was very helpful at giving direction and figuring... Read More out what our group wanted. He was easy to talk to and contacted us multiple times to review everything before the big day! I would highly recommend him to everyone. AJ was also amazing with directing and setting up the photo booth. It was so much fun and he was able to get different sports props that matched our baseball theme wedding. The fact that they instantly print, and we get an album and a flash drive its the best! I know some photo booth pictures you never see again. They both went out of their way to make sure the wedding was perfect! Thank You guys so much!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Alena M

First I want to make it clear that Chris, our actual DJ, was AMAZING. He called me before the wedding to nail down all the details and got it perfect at the reception. However, I had to give 4/5 because of the other person we had to deal with at the company - his name is Joe.... Read More He wanted to call us to discuss some details prior to Chris calling us. He was really inflexible with my schedule (I work till 5, and since I work at OSU I can't really get anywhere until 6 or so due to traffic, and my lunch break isn't really set since my job is super unpredictable) and refused to talk to us after 5 pm, so my mom called him during the afternoon. He kept talking over her and wouldn't really let her say anything (the conversation was 2 hours!), and basically criticized the music choices that we made and said "maybe she should pick stuff that people will actually dance to" or something to that effect. So that was somewhat obnoxious but again, the actual DJ was fantastic. I would recommend them overall!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Elizabeth H

First and foremost, Mike, the DJ for our wedding, was wonderful. He played all the songs that we put on our “must play” list and most of those on our “play if possible list,” and everything that he chose himself to fill in worked perfectly. He had a perfect presence—he... Read More encouraged people to get out on the dance floor without being obnoxious, and did a great job coordinating all the moving pieces of a wedding reception. That being said, the planning process was a little less than ideal. A few emails didn’t go through, which made it tough to begin the process. Once we got started, the online portal was great, and our interactions with AJ were fine, but our final planning conversation with Joe was one of the more bizarre elements of our wedding planning process. Ten minutes of the conversation were taken up by Joe strenuously trying to convince us that it was a terrible idea to go from table to table talking to people during dinner. (While this may be true, we had no other option based on the location and timing of our ceremony and reception.) Joe does have significant wedding experience, but it seemed odd to spend so much time telling us to change something that we couldn’t change. The conversation actually made us question our decision to book Columbus Pro DJs, but since we were so close to the wedding, we couldn’t really do anything about it. Bottom line—Mike was great, the company itself was fine, but be prepared for some quirks in the process.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Christine P

I am so happy and so glad I hired Columbus Pro DJs to DJ my Wedding. They did such an amazing job from the moment I first called them all the way up to the big day. They have a great website that allows you to pre select music and they also help you pick. They helped me... Read More create a schedule and kept everything running smooth and on time. Ron was my DJ and he did such a wonderful job. He was very professional and gave the bridal party and myself and my Husband a great first introduction, it was a really cool moment. I had a small wedding and Ron got everyone on the dance floor and had a great play list. I highly recommend Columbus Pro DJs, you don't need to look anywhere else for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amanda C

Our DJ Joe was absolutely awesome. He listened to every detail of what we wanted to hear. He went out of his way to meet with us beforehand to get to know our personalities to ease our minds about our event. We got great feedback from our guests about Joe. I highly recommend... Read More Columbus Pro DJs for your next event and if you get to choose a DJ definitely go with Joe. He exceeded our expectations!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Molly D

We worked with Andy and Joe for our big day. They were great. They let us know when something was going to happen so that we were always prepared for each step of the evening. They played mostly all the songs that we had requested and did not play the ones that we didn't like. I... Read More would recommend them very highly.

2017-04-03T09:06:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review Molly! I'm very happy that our DJ and Photo Booth service were such a hit that day. Thanks again for your confidence in Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Tori W

Columbus Pro DJ was great!! We had the pleasure of working with Joe for the majority of our planning process and Chris was our actual DJ. Joe is so great!! I cannot say enough about him. We went to meet with him when searching for a DJ and we expected him to discuss things... Read More like what equipment is used and songs choices (basic DJ info). He ended up giving us some of the best wedding advice we received throughout the entire wedding process! He really knows his stuff. And if we needed anything or had a question about anything at all he responded to our text messages within minutes. He took so much of the stress off of our shoulders knowing what a great job he would do. We luckily got to have him run our photo booth that day too so he even got to be a part of the big day. Chris was wonderful also! He ran everything so smoothly. When you choose a DJ you really are choosing someone who is going to keep your evening running smoothly and make sure that everything stays on schedule (which is more difficult than you realize). If you choose this company I can promise you that you will get all of that and more! They love what they do and they will make that your wedding day is as important to them as it is to you :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Cole H

Everything was great. We got all the details figured out and the DJ was very thorough in the planning stages so the event went perfectly. Everyone was dancing and enjoying the entire event.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Chelsea W

Our DJ Chris did a great job, with everything from the ceremony music, to keeping us on schedule, and keeping the dance floor busy. He did a good job reading the crowd and picked great music.

2016-11-11T10:33:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the nice review. I am pleased you had a great experience with Columbus Pro DJs and DJ Chris

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nisha V

We loved working with Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding! AJ & Joe were great to work with during the planning stages. They answered our questions in a timely manner and assisted us along the way with last minute changes. Our DJ Kinsey was a personable and did a great job as MC... Read More and DJ. Our guests keep telling us how much fun they had during our wedding. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Caroline C

We worked with DJ Rob, and it was an utterly fantastic experience. We only had two specific song requests (and one "don't play!!"), and from that little bit of information, Rob put together 3 hours of open dancing music that were awesome. I only remember one song falling a... Read More little flat, and multiple friends asked us if we had personally planned the whole playlist. Rob found (on the fly!) perfect song snippets to play after each toast, including one slightly-obscure TV theme song. Most importantly, Rob took ownership of making sure everything post-ceremony ran smoothly. Our wedding was planned from out of state, with no coordinator or planner, and from our first conversation, Rob took ownership over making sure the reception ran smoothly - even though we didn't meet him until the reception itself! Rob also gave us the excellent idea of introducing the (very not-sappy) father-daughter dance in a very sappy way, just to catch everyone by surprise - and it was *awesome.*

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sara B

Our DJ did an absolutely amazing job. We enjoyed how he guided the guests and played an excellent selection of music. We had such a fun night and we are so thankful to our Dj for that!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Christine N

We hired Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding and couldn't be happier. THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!! Our dj was Joe and from our first conversation, I knew everything would be great. In addition, he kept me totally sane over "small" stuff in the last few days leading up to the... Read More wedding. Joe had his finger on the pulse of the room at all times. He even kept checking to make sure my new husband and I were ok or in need of anything. One of the guest posted on facebook, we had the best dance playlist ever! THANK YOU JOE AND THANK YOU COLUMBUS PROS DJ........our day was perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Vera F

Our DJ was Jermaine. He was outstanding!!! He was polite, organized, and punctual. He picked all the right songs to keep our dance floor going. Our guests loved him. I would highly recommend him!!! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jolene P

Throughout the planning we worked closely with AJ and Joe. Both were super helpful and offered great advice on music and creating the atmosphere we wanted. Our DJ, Adam, was wonderful as well. The groom had some special requests (including wrestling-style reception entrances for... Read More the entire bridal party) and Adam helped make his vision come to life. The husband and I are satisfied customers for sure! :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kendra C

Great Job! They did our wedding on September 24,2016. The dance floor was never empty because of Rob he got everyone involved, my guest at still talking about how awesome he was. Do not hesitate book them now they really do care about what they do! We loved Rob! Thanks again Rob... Read More for making our night so awesome!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Nicole K

Columbus Pro DJs was nice but we weren't blown away. Not disappointed but pretty standard

2016-09-26T13:36:38 Response from the vendor

Columbus Pro DJs are confused. You reference July 1st as the date of your wedding but we didn't have any weddings booked that day ... strange....hummm... If you were really a client of ours, please contact our office directly and tell us the real event... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Madison G

We had Rob as our DJ and he rocked the entire reception! I've had so many people compliment the music selection and said how awesome Rob was! He kept us on our timeline while still allowing us to enjoy our special night! He had everyone, of all ages, on the dance floor for... Read More hours! Thanks Columbus Pro DJs!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kendall G

Adam DJ'd our wedding on 9.4.16 and did an INCREDIBLE job! We were so pleased with him and how we made the whole wedding flow. Everyone was having so much fun, that our guests chipped in for him to stay an extra hour to keep the party going! The company was very easy to work... Read More with, also, and very helpful!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Jessica O

We had a great experience with Columbus Pro DJs. They make everything easy, from picking out all your formal dance songs, to introducing the wedding party. Everything is online and you can pick out all your favorite songs as must plays online too. They also make sure to call you... Read More a week or so before the weeding to get all the plans finalized so that the wedding moves smoothly. Our DJ for the night was Kinsey. He kept the wedding on track time wise and did the perfect amount of talking during cocktail hour and dinner/speeches. During the dancing part of the reception he kept the dance floor jumping! He played hit after hit and the dance floor never emptied. I would highly recommend both Columbus Pro DJs and Kinsey!!

2016-08-11T11:29:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks for this wonderful review. So glad you enjoyed the service Columbus PRo DJs pride ourselves on giving all our clients and friends. Best Wishes to you both

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Lauren K

We used Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding on July 23rd this year and could not have made a better decision! The planning process was easy using online forms and requesting songs as we thought of them. The phone consult the week before really put my mind at ease and they had some... Read More great suggestions for us as far as timing etc that really helped with the flow of our day. Our DJ Adam was fun and enthusiastic without sound like a cheesy DJ. I loved his music knowledge and felt like he really meshed with my husband and I. The music choices he made during the reception were perfect and songs I would have never thought of. He followed our requests to a T but also played songs that really got everyone going. Even at a last minute decision to move the dance party to another room in the venue was made even smoother when I saw Adam seamlessly move his equipment without stopping the music or the party. I will recommend Columbus Pro DJs to everyone I know that is having an event, I really loved working with them! Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 April H

Had our wedding last Saturday and we are very disappointed. It was so unorganized, not to mention the sound system issues and the lights on during our first dance. It truly broke our hearts we paid for this service and had our memories reunied. I have tried to contact them since... Read More our wedding and have yet to get a call or email back.

2016-08-11T11:26:37 Response from the vendor

Columbus Pro DJs always provides organized professionals with years of experience, in this case 20 plus years. The sound system this client had issues with was a house system used for toasts which is in a totally separate room from where the DJs sound system... Read Less Read More