Best of Weddings Pick for 2018!!

Columbus and central Ohio's top wedding DJs. All DJs have a minimum 4 years of wedding experience. DJ demos online at www.ColumbusProDJs.com. Watch the videos and pick your favorite DJ. Online Event Planner makes planning easy. Meet your DJ in advance and plan in person.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

4694 Cemetery Rd #288, Hilliard, OH Columbus and Central Ohio (614) 224-1945

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Vicki P

We used Columbus Pro DJ's for our son's wedding and they were fabulous! Chris was our DJ and we had a wonderful mix of music and he kept the flow going. EVERYONE was out on the dance floor. In fact when the event was over, no one wanted to stop! Thanks, Chris, everyone... Read More thought you were great and loved the music! Would definitely recommend CPD for any event.

2018-03-01T08:57:31 Response from the vendor

Ha Ha.... thank you for your review from the future!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Haylee D

We are so happy we booked Columbus Pro DJs for our end-of-December wedding! We had several meeting with potential DJs but we just felt comfortable around Joe immediately! He was so personable and you could just tell he really cares about his job. We made some pretty specific... Read More requests regarding the ceremony and cocktail hour/dinner music (I have a background in classical music and my husband really like jazz) and Joe pulled it off seamlessly! AJ also really helped ahead of time with the organization/timeline of events. We received so many compliments on Joe's DJ-ing and a ton of our guests stayed until the end of the night. Joe checked in with my mom and made her feel so special and he checked in with us to make sure everything was going well. I honestly can't say enough about Joe and Columbus Pro DJs. I strongly recommend meeting with them! You can tell they really want to personalize each wedding and make the day about that specific couple.

2018-03-01T08:52:58 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your kind words!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Stacia M

AJ was a breeze to work with from scheduling our initial meeting, helping us decide which package was best for our needs and navigating the portal. AJ and I had a phone meeting two weeks prior to the wedding and we went trough our timeline, music selections and he even provided... Read More some feedback on the timing of our first dance songs to help get our friends and family on the dance floor. Working with him made me feel very confident that the ceremony and reception music would be seamless and it was! Ron was our DJ and he did AMAZING job with ceremony music, introductions, getting people on the dance floor and keeping the night rolling and on schedule. We are so happy with our choice in Columbus Pro and would highly recommend to all of our friends and family!

2018-03-01T08:54:29 Response from the vendor

Awesome review! Thank you for "spreading the word"

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Amy S

I would review this company with ZERO stars if I could!!! My DJ allowed random guests to grab the microphone during my reception, one of which, had previously convinced my cousin to sing the National Anthem, in the middle of my reception, without my knowledge or approval! It... Read More took away from the dancing and fun mood that had been created and was weird and embarrassing. The DJ also allowed for random and unplanned toasts which took time away from dancing and was unwanted and unnecessary. The DJ also forgot to announce my Dad's toast during the portion of my reception dedicated to toasts. We ended up requesting my dad do his toast later so that it was not completely taken away from the evening. When I booked the DJ they assured me that songs can be chosen ahead of time, however, they limit song quantities for each part of the event, allowing the DJ to choose many songs on their own, which is not what I agreed to when I decided to book this company in the first place. I told the company during a planning meeting, that we did not want oldies played besides a few that were preselected, and the very first song that he played was Shout. When I contacted the owner of the company regarding some of the chaos that occurred during my reception, he obtained video footage, of the event from my photographer without my consent or knowledge. I was given no apology or refund and am very disappointed that I chose them for such an important evening in my life.

2018-03-07T11:08:23 Response from the vendor

This reviewer's original review was deleted by The Knot for violations of the Terms of Use. The same half truths, over exaggerations and total lies remain in this "new version" of the review. Columbus Pro DJs make every effort to serve each client and make... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Kaylyn M

I found Columbus Pro DJs on the knot and I am so glad I did! Joe was my DJ and he was so great, such an amazing guy! He really made it apparent to me that he wanted to make my day special. He spent the time reading my emails about what music I wanted during my cocktail hour,... Read More dinner and the music for the party afterwards. He played all the songs I wanted! Also we did the shoe game and he was great he involved my maid of honor and my husbands best man! My reception was a hit I can’t believe the amount of people on the dance floor! Everyone of our guests keep talking about how great of a party our wedding was! Also AJ is amazing he is very easy to work with and has great ideas of types of music to play during a ceremony and was very open to my ideas as well! He was timely with emails and phone calls. He was very organized and sent a timeline that was very thought out! The were so much more than the music in my wedding they were basically the people who kept the party going smoothly from the beginning of the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to dinner, and to the after party Joe and AJ were amazing! Can’t say enough great things about this company! Worth every dollar!!

2018-03-01T08:53:53 Response from the vendor

I am very flattered and thank you for this review!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Lia S

We did not have the best experience with Columbus Pro DJ's. The DJ started the music for the mother-son -dance without the mother in the room. The DJ played recording over live music. It was hard to contact the DJ and we never met before the wedding. The owner AJ, was... Read More professional and helpful. However we were disappointed with our investment and frustrated with the music at our reception on our big day.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Erin G

We booked Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding in September 2017. Kinsey was our DJ and was better than we ever could have imagined! He kept the party going and our guests dancing all night long. Joe also did a great job manning the photo booth keeping the props in line and the... Read More energy level high. The reason for the 4/5 rating was the photo booth we rented from the company. We were very disappointed with the quality of the photo booth and photos. The screen where we looked to take pictures kept freezing and if there was the slightest bit of movement the photos were completely blurred. Even those where everyone kept still were poor quality. We not only noticed it ourselves but had several comments from our guests about it. Overall, highly recommend the the DJ service of this company but find a photo booth somewhere else!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Theresa B

Columbus Pro Dj's and Videographers did an amazing job! We couldn't be happier! Everyone at Columbus Pro's made the coordination easy, and were thoughtful, prepared and professional. We highly recommend this company to everyone!

2018-03-01T08:55:27 Response from the vendor

I really appreciate the review - Thank you so much

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Curtis L

Kinsey our DJ and AJ the head of the organization made this so easy to do. They were very communicative in what we wanted and double and triple checked to make sure every little detail was perfect. I would recommend them in a heartbeat, my now wife and I got a bunch of... Read More compliments about the DJ we selected. I strongly recommend using Columbus Pro DJ's and if you can get Kinsey.

2018-03-01T08:56:15 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Amanda S

Rob was great! We made some last minute changes to our schedule and he just went with it! Played all of our favorite songs as well as knew exactly how to keep our friends on the dance floor, even when we stepped away for a few bride and groom photos. Thank you, Rob!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Michelle C

We got married on 9/1/17 and had Rob from Columbus Pro DJ...he was FANTASTIC! He kept the party going and seemed to have a good time doing it. He and Andy were great about guiding us along and to make sure we had a song list that would appeal to everyone. They were also... Read More meticulous about getting all the details right. I would recommend this company to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Carmen E

Not happy at all. First, I tried to contact the DJ in order to have a meeting that never happened due to his schedule. Secondly, the flow of the music during my reception was not pleasant. To me, was not a great experience..

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Lizzie L

HP was a blast to work with!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Amber H

I can't say enough great things about CPD! AJ was fantastic and kept me updated every step of the way. Jermaine was an amazing DJ! He kept everyone on the floor and he made sure my entire wedding went without a hitch! I would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kristen W

Rob was fantastic! It went out of his way to do the most for my family and friends throughout the night. Even with all the last minute changes, he still did wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Nina Z

I was underwhelmed with my experience with Columbus Pro DJs. When we first met with Andy, he was great. Super informative and helpful. Past that though, I was dissatisfied with our experience with them. Joe, the operations manager, gave me a call about two weeks before the... Read More wedding (only because I requested it that early, usually they only call a week before. If your a bride like me, waiting that long for an integral part of the wedding, was not going to fly.) He was very mouthy and every time he asked my opinion about something, I was met with why that opinion was wrong or why he thought he had a better way of executing that request. He was friendly overall, but pushy. He then called me a few days before the wedding to confirm specific versions of songs for the ceremony/reception. I sent him a detailed email the week before, including track numbers, the artist and album the song came from, and the name of the song itself. I ended up walking down the aisle the wrong version of the song and my bridal party ended up walking in to the reception to the wrong version of the song as well. I was not happy. Then the actual DJ that we had at the wedding was supbar as well. He kept playing the same 15 songs on repeat at our dinner, rather than just pulling songs that were around the same genre, even though that's what was told to us originally. He played all of our must-plays, which thank goodness we had, because the minute he could make his own decisions, the dance floor emptied. I went over to my family and and bridal party and started asking them what songs I should request, because it was dead if he was choosing. The last thing that happened was that they brought me a comment card at the end of the evening as I was trying to go to my after party. Then he wanted me to hand it right back to him when I finished it. I thought this was insensitive and bad business. First off, I wasn't honest on the card, and second, I was exhausted just trying to enjoy the small portion that was left of my wedding night. The last thing I wanted to was fill out a comment card, especially one that I wanted to be accurate and truthful. So, here I am.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Miranda P

Rob did an amazing job As well as the whole staff they were very helpful and friendly

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Matthew G

My (now) wife and I are so pleased to have hired Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding. Andy managed the process incredibly well, leaving no doubt to when decisions had to be made and what to expect come wedding day. And our DJ, Jeff, did a wonderful job keeping great songs playing... Read More all night long that prompted much dancing from our friends and family members a like. We strongly recommend that anyone getting married in the greater Columbus area consider this well-experienced team.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Bryn W

Columbus Pro DJs was truly amazing. Rob was our DJ, and he did so much more than just play music. From before the ceremony started to helping wind down the night, Rob basically made sure that the evening following properly and gave it structure. I had several people come up and... Read More specifically tell me what a great job that he did, and I couldn't agree more. A great DJ can really elevate the evening from good to amazing, and that is what he did. From the pre-planning process with Joe and Andy, to my consultation with Rob, everything went smoothly and was so organized. I cannot recommend Rob and the rest of the team enough. They are worth every cent.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Cynthia B

Going With Columbus Pro DJ was the best decision we made for our June Wedding. We used their DJ service, and photo booth services. Our DJ Ron C. was so amazing ! He was very energetic, and had everyone dancing all night long. He was very helpful at giving direction and figuring... Read More out what our group wanted. He was easy to talk to and contacted us multiple times to review everything before the big day! I would highly recommend him to everyone. AJ was also amazing with directing and setting up the photo booth. It was so much fun and he was able to get different sports props that matched our baseball theme wedding. The fact that they instantly print, and we get an album and a flash drive its the best! I know some photo booth pictures you never see again. They both went out of their way to make sure the wedding was perfect! Thank You guys so much!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Alena M

First I want to make it clear that Chris, our actual DJ, was AMAZING. He called me before the wedding to nail down all the details and got it perfect at the reception. However, I had to give 4/5 because of the other person we had to deal with at the company - his name is Joe.... Read More He wanted to call us to discuss some details prior to Chris calling us. He was really inflexible with my schedule (I work till 5, and since I work at OSU I can't really get anywhere until 6 or so due to traffic, and my lunch break isn't really set since my job is super unpredictable) and refused to talk to us after 5 pm, so my mom called him during the afternoon. He kept talking over her and wouldn't really let her say anything (the conversation was 2 hours!), and basically criticized the music choices that we made and said "maybe she should pick stuff that people will actually dance to" or something to that effect. So that was somewhat obnoxious but again, the actual DJ was fantastic. I would recommend them overall!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Elizabeth H

First and foremost, Mike, the DJ for our wedding, was wonderful. He played all the songs that we put on our “must play” list and most of those on our “play if possible list,” and everything that he chose himself to fill in worked perfectly. He had a perfect presence—he... Read More encouraged people to get out on the dance floor without being obnoxious, and did a great job coordinating all the moving pieces of a wedding reception. That being said, the planning process was a little less than ideal. A few emails didn’t go through, which made it tough to begin the process. Once we got started, the online portal was great, and our interactions with AJ were fine, but our final planning conversation with Joe was one of the more bizarre elements of our wedding planning process. Ten minutes of the conversation were taken up by Joe strenuously trying to convince us that it was a terrible idea to go from table to table talking to people during dinner. (While this may be true, we had no other option based on the location and timing of our ceremony and reception.) Joe does have significant wedding experience, but it seemed odd to spend so much time telling us to change something that we couldn’t change. The conversation actually made us question our decision to book Columbus Pro DJs, but since we were so close to the wedding, we couldn’t really do anything about it. Bottom line—Mike was great, the company itself was fine, but be prepared for some quirks in the process.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Christine P

I am so happy and so glad I hired Columbus Pro DJs to DJ my Wedding. They did such an amazing job from the moment I first called them all the way up to the big day. They have a great website that allows you to pre select music and they also help you pick. They helped me... Read More create a schedule and kept everything running smooth and on time. Ron was my DJ and he did such a wonderful job. He was very professional and gave the bridal party and myself and my Husband a great first introduction, it was a really cool moment. I had a small wedding and Ron got everyone on the dance floor and had a great play list. I highly recommend Columbus Pro DJs, you don't need to look anywhere else for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amanda C

Our DJ Joe was absolutely awesome. He listened to every detail of what we wanted to hear. He went out of his way to meet with us beforehand to get to know our personalities to ease our minds about our event. We got great feedback from our guests about Joe. I highly recommend... Read More Columbus Pro DJs for your next event and if you get to choose a DJ definitely go with Joe. He exceeded our expectations!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Molly D

We worked with Andy and Joe for our big day. They were great. They let us know when something was going to happen so that we were always prepared for each step of the evening. They played mostly all the songs that we had requested and did not play the ones that we didn't like. I... Read More would recommend them very highly.

2017-04-03T09:06:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review Molly! I'm very happy that our DJ and Photo Booth service were such a hit that day. Thanks again for your confidence in Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment

Andrew (AJ) Hughes

My name is Andy Hughes, owner and founder of Columbus Pro DJs. I started my career in college by doing radio as , AJ Andrews, on a small radio station but that gave me the opening I needed. Then a few years later, I worked for a large entertainment company that eventually, I noticed , began to put profits ahead of people. I vowed that if I ever had my own company, I’d put the client first, and that is exactly what I’ve done since I founded this company more than two decades ago.