Best of Weddings Pick for 2013!!

Columbus and central Ohio's top wedding DJs. All DJs have a minimum six years of wedding DJ experience. DJ demos online at www.ColumbusProDJs.com. Watch the videos and pick your favorite DJ. Online Event Planner makes planning easy. Meet your DJ in advance and plan in person if you choose.

Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

4694 Cemetery Rd #288, Hilliard, OH (614) 224-1945

We didn't want to stop dancing!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Trisha B

I cannot say enough great things about AJ and our DJ Chris! They were so easy to work with and took the guess work out of everything! They sent reminders and were very flexible with meeting times and the online portion is a great took for music and the flow of the evening! At... Read More the reception, Chris kept everyone dancing and that was the goal for the night! He kept the timeline to a tee and made the evening totally seamless! We did not want to leave the reception because everyone was having so much fun with the music! The price we paid was for 5 hours and yes it does seem like a lot of money for music, but he was actually the piece that kept the wedding flowing perfectly and I was more than happy to pay for a non stressful evening! I didn't have to worry about a thing and that's priceless!!

2015-10-06T15:18:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words I am very happy that your experience with our service was exceptional.

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

Columbus Pro DJs provided DJ and Videography services at our wedding on July 25, 2015. I couldn't of asked for better customer services or professionalism from them. They made sure we had everything we needed and even provided an easy to use website where we could list music we... Read More wanted played. Ron was our DJ, he kept our guest on the dance floor. Even my Grandparents who are in their 80's, were dancing. He did an amazing job at keeping the party going and giving us memories that we will never forget. Adam the Videographer also did an amazing job. It was perfect because you knew he was there, however you never felt you were video taped, it felt very natural. He captured every cherishable moment and provided us with a video we will enjoy watching. If you are looking for a great company to work with that does the work for you, I would hire Columbus Pro DJs for your event.-Rachelle and Ryan Theis

2015-08-17T08:45:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Glad you had a wonderful wedding day and that we could be a part of it.

Great quality!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Ashley R

Working on the website and working with our dj that day was incredible! Our DJ Angie was awesome and played everything we wanted and then some! Our entire experience was wonderful!

2015-06-29T09:16:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review Ashley. So happy Angie exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Jessica B

Kinsey our DJ and AJ the head of the organization made this so easy to do. They were very communicative in what we wanted and double and triple checked to make sure every little detail was perfect. I would recommend them in a heartbeat, my now wife and I got a bunch of... Read More compliments about the DJ we selected. I strongly recommend using Columbus Pro DJ's and if you can get Kinsey.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Vicki P

We used Columbus Pro DJ's for our son's wedding and they were fabulous! Chris was our DJ and we had a wonderful mix of music and he kept the flow going. EVERYONE was out on the dance floor. In fact when the event was over, no one wanted to stop! Thanks, Chris, everyone... Read More thought you were great and loved the music! Would definitely recommend CPD for any event.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Amanda S

Rob was great! We made some last minute changes to our schedule and he just went with it! Played all of our favorite songs as well as knew exactly how to keep our friends on the dance floor, even when we stepped away for a few bride and groom photos. Thank you, Rob!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Michelle C

We got married on 9/1/17 and had Rob from Columbus Pro DJ...he was FANTASTIC! He kept the party going and seemed to have a good time doing it. He and Andy were great about guiding us along and to make sure we had a song list that would appeal to everyone. They were also... Read More meticulous about getting all the details right. I would recommend this company to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Carmen E

Not happy at all. First, I tried to contact the DJ in order to have a meeting that never happened due to his schedule. Secondly, the flow of the music during my reception was not pleasant. To me, was not a great experience..

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Lizzie L

HP was a blast to work with!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Amber H

I can't say enough great things about CPD! AJ was fantastic and kept me updated every step of the way. Jermaine was an amazing DJ! He kept everyone on the floor and he made sure my entire wedding went without a hitch! I would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kristen W

Rob was fantastic! It went out of his way to do the most for my family and friends throughout the night. Even with all the last minute changes, he still did wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Nina Z

I was underwhelmed with my experience with Columbus Pro DJs. When we first met with Andy, he was great. Super informative and helpful. Past that though, I was dissatisfied with our experience with them. Joe, the operations manager, gave me a call about two weeks before the... Read More wedding (only because I requested it that early, usually they only call a week before. If your a bride like me, waiting that long for an integral part of the wedding, was not going to fly.) He was very mouthy and every time he asked my opinion about something, I was met with why that opinion was wrong or why he thought he had a better way of executing that request. He was friendly overall, but pushy. He then called me a few days before the wedding to confirm specific versions of songs for the ceremony/reception. I sent him a detailed email the week before, including track numbers, the artist and album the song came from, and the name of the song itself. I ended up walking down the aisle the wrong version of the song and my bridal party ended up walking in to the reception to the wrong version of the song as well. I was not happy. Then the actual DJ that we had at the wedding was supbar as well. He kept playing the same 15 songs on repeat at our dinner, rather than just pulling songs that were around the same genre, even though that's what was told to us originally. He played all of our must-plays, which thank goodness we had, because the minute he could make his own decisions, the dance floor emptied. I went over to my family and and bridal party and started asking them what songs I should request, because it was dead if he was choosing. The last thing that happened was that they brought me a comment card at the end of the evening as I was trying to go to my after party. Then he wanted me to hand it right back to him when I finished it. I thought this was insensitive and bad business. First off, I wasn't honest on the card, and second, I was exhausted just trying to enjoy the small portion that was left of my wedding night. The last thing I wanted to was fill out a comment card, especially one that I wanted to be accurate and truthful. So, here I am.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Miranda P

Rob did an amazing job As well as the whole staff they were very helpful and friendly

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Matthew G

My (now) wife and I are so pleased to have hired Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding. Andy managed the process incredibly well, leaving no doubt to when decisions had to be made and what to expect come wedding day. And our DJ, Jeff, did a wonderful job keeping great songs playing... Read More all night long that prompted much dancing from our friends and family members a like. We strongly recommend that anyone getting married in the greater Columbus area consider this well-experienced team.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Bryn W

Columbus Pro DJs was truly amazing. Rob was our DJ, and he did so much more than just play music. From before the ceremony started to helping wind down the night, Rob basically made sure that the evening following properly and gave it structure. I had several people come up and... Read More specifically tell me what a great job that he did, and I couldn't agree more. A great DJ can really elevate the evening from good to amazing, and that is what he did. From the pre-planning process with Joe and Andy, to my consultation with Rob, everything went smoothly and was so organized. I cannot recommend Rob and the rest of the team enough. They are worth every cent.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Cynthia B

Going With Columbus Pro DJ was the best decision we made for our June Wedding. We used their DJ service, and photo booth services. Our DJ Ron C. was so amazing ! He was very energetic, and had everyone dancing all night long. He was very helpful at giving direction and figuring... Read More out what our group wanted. He was easy to talk to and contacted us multiple times to review everything before the big day! I would highly recommend him to everyone. AJ was also amazing with directing and setting up the photo booth. It was so much fun and he was able to get different sports props that matched our baseball theme wedding. The fact that they instantly print, and we get an album and a flash drive its the best! I know some photo booth pictures you never see again. They both went out of their way to make sure the wedding was perfect! Thank You guys so much!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Alena M

First I want to make it clear that Chris, our actual DJ, was AMAZING. He called me before the wedding to nail down all the details and got it perfect at the reception. However, I had to give 4/5 because of the other person we had to deal with at the company - his name is Joe.... Read More He wanted to call us to discuss some details prior to Chris calling us. He was really inflexible with my schedule (I work till 5, and since I work at OSU I can't really get anywhere until 6 or so due to traffic, and my lunch break isn't really set since my job is super unpredictable) and refused to talk to us after 5 pm, so my mom called him during the afternoon. He kept talking over her and wouldn't really let her say anything (the conversation was 2 hours!), and basically criticized the music choices that we made and said "maybe she should pick stuff that people will actually dance to" or something to that effect. So that was somewhat obnoxious but again, the actual DJ was fantastic. I would recommend them overall!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Elizabeth H

First and foremost, Mike, the DJ for our wedding, was wonderful. He played all the songs that we put on our “must play” list and most of those on our “play if possible list,” and everything that he chose himself to fill in worked perfectly. He had a perfect presence—he... Read More encouraged people to get out on the dance floor without being obnoxious, and did a great job coordinating all the moving pieces of a wedding reception. That being said, the planning process was a little less than ideal. A few emails didn’t go through, which made it tough to begin the process. Once we got started, the online portal was great, and our interactions with AJ were fine, but our final planning conversation with Joe was one of the more bizarre elements of our wedding planning process. Ten minutes of the conversation were taken up by Joe strenuously trying to convince us that it was a terrible idea to go from table to table talking to people during dinner. (While this may be true, we had no other option based on the location and timing of our ceremony and reception.) Joe does have significant wedding experience, but it seemed odd to spend so much time telling us to change something that we couldn’t change. The conversation actually made us question our decision to book Columbus Pro DJs, but since we were so close to the wedding, we couldn’t really do anything about it. Bottom line—Mike was great, the company itself was fine, but be prepared for some quirks in the process.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Christine P

I am so happy and so glad I hired Columbus Pro DJs to DJ my Wedding. They did such an amazing job from the moment I first called them all the way up to the big day. They have a great website that allows you to pre select music and they also help you pick. They helped me... Read More create a schedule and kept everything running smooth and on time. Ron was my DJ and he did such a wonderful job. He was very professional and gave the bridal party and myself and my Husband a great first introduction, it was a really cool moment. I had a small wedding and Ron got everyone on the dance floor and had a great play list. I highly recommend Columbus Pro DJs, you don't need to look anywhere else for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amanda C

Our DJ Joe was absolutely awesome. He listened to every detail of what we wanted to hear. He went out of his way to meet with us beforehand to get to know our personalities to ease our minds about our event. We got great feedback from our guests about Joe. I highly recommend... Read More Columbus Pro DJs for your next event and if you get to choose a DJ definitely go with Joe. He exceeded our expectations!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Molly D

We worked with Andy and Joe for our big day. They were great. They let us know when something was going to happen so that we were always prepared for each step of the evening. They played mostly all the songs that we had requested and did not play the ones that we didn't like. I... Read More would recommend them very highly.

2017-04-03T09:06:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review Molly! I'm very happy that our DJ and Photo Booth service were such a hit that day. Thanks again for your confidence in Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Tori W

Columbus Pro DJ was great!! We had the pleasure of working with Joe for the majority of our planning process and Chris was our actual DJ. Joe is so great!! I cannot say enough about him. We went to meet with him when searching for a DJ and we expected him to discuss things... Read More like what equipment is used and songs choices (basic DJ info). He ended up giving us some of the best wedding advice we received throughout the entire wedding process! He really knows his stuff. And if we needed anything or had a question about anything at all he responded to our text messages within minutes. He took so much of the stress off of our shoulders knowing what a great job he would do. We luckily got to have him run our photo booth that day too so he even got to be a part of the big day. Chris was wonderful also! He ran everything so smoothly. When you choose a DJ you really are choosing someone who is going to keep your evening running smoothly and make sure that everything stays on schedule (which is more difficult than you realize). If you choose this company I can promise you that you will get all of that and more! They love what they do and they will make that your wedding day is as important to them as it is to you :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Cole H

Everything was great. We got all the details figured out and the DJ was very thorough in the planning stages so the event went perfectly. Everyone was dancing and enjoying the entire event.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Chelsea W

Our DJ Chris did a great job, with everything from the ceremony music, to keeping us on schedule, and keeping the dance floor busy. He did a good job reading the crowd and picked great music.

2016-11-11T10:33:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the nice review. I am pleased you had a great experience with Columbus Pro DJs and DJ Chris

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nisha V

We loved working with Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding! AJ & Joe were great to work with during the planning stages. They answered our questions in a timely manner and assisted us along the way with last minute changes. Our DJ Kinsey was a personable and did a great job as MC... Read More and DJ. Our guests keep telling us how much fun they had during our wedding. Thanks for everything!