Concept Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

1224 Lake Baldwin Ln, Orlando, FL

Our Most Important and Best Decision - Concept

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Katie M

Besides the decision Matt and I made to marry each other, the next most important decision to us was our photographer. Matt and I did quite a bit of research, attending a few wedding shows and met with many photographers in Orlando before choosing Concept Photography. The husband and wife team, Sara and Jason, are so creative, artistic and professional. They compliment each other and work really well side by side. We were beyond pleased with our engagement session. They take so many unique shots that you don't even realize until you get your photos back. Matt and I had a few outfit changes during our session and even had to schedule a second day since our second location 'hot dog heaven' was closed on our engagement day. Sara and Jason were willing to work with us for anything we wanted to do and were so easy going. Matt and I wanted the rights to our photos and many companies make you purchase all of your prints through them. It was worth the extra money for us to find a photographer that sent you a cd or file of all the pictures. We used Nations Photo Lab for our engagement pics and were very satisfied. We just received our wedding photos (about 3 weeks, faster than many I've heard of)and I'm blown away. They were able to capture every moment from getting ready to the party hours of our reception. They seem to know exactly when the right moment is to take their shots. We did not hire a videographer because we were so confident that every moment would be captured by them. We did go over our budget when we chose them, however - it was one of the best decisions we made. As we look through our wedding photos we are moved to remember our exact emotions that we felt that day. Only true talent can create photos that are more than just a picture, but a memory that we will cherish forever. Sara and Jason deserve more than five stars!

I could not have picked a better photographer

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Michelle M

AMAZING! They are talented, friendly, fun and honest. I wish I have known them forever. Their photos are amazing. I am so happy with them, I want to get married again, just so I can take photos with them again.

Best Photographer Ever

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Briana D

I have nothing negative to say about Jason and Sara. They are awesome! Not only did our pictures turn out AMAZING but they are such fun people to work with. They are very professional but know how to incorporate the quirky little things that happen in the wedding. They are very very creative and made for some really awesome memorable photos. They do what is called a creative session with the bride and groom after the ceremony and it was great to be able to spend that time with my husband and get pictures of just him and I. I would reccomend them to anyone!

If I could do it again, I'd do it the same! :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Marissa M

Jason and Sara were the perfect match for us. From the initial meeting, we felt comfortable with them. Their pictures are beautiful, they work great together and they are fun! They really customized our experience, both with the Engagement Shoot and the Wedding day. We loved everything about them :)

Unbelievable!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Amanda

S and J's talent is truly awesome. They are professional and work as a team but help make the whole experience so much fun and relaxing! They MADE our wedding that much more special.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 2/22/2011 Arayna K

Jason and Sara were wonderful to work with. They made everybody feel comfortable and the pictures came out great.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Sabrina F

Lots of fun to work with. There's trully no words to describe how breathtaking their photos are. Reliable! I will use them again and again! Thanks Jason and Sara you guys ROCK!! cptphotography.com

Send Email