Conch Concierge, LLC Officiant & Photography Service

Key West, Florida Keys

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

PO Box 1242, Key West, FL Key West, Florida Keys (305) 292-2292

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Nikki R

We cannot say enough nice things about Michael! My then fiancé and I were very unsure of the direction we wanted to go for our ceremony and he worked with us to develop something personal that was catered to our personalities and style! He is very prompt in communication... Read More responses and knowledgeable, he is truly meant to do this! It rained the day of our ceremony and he diligently watched the sky to make sure we had enough time to have the ceremony we dreamed of! We couldn't be more thankful we chose Michael! offOfficient..notdisappointed

LOVED MICHAEL!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Ginger T

Michael is such a soft spoken, relaxed man. When we met with him for the first time, he was so laid back and comforting, and he gave us quite a few options to make our ceremony special for us. Our guests agreed that Michael had such heartfelt words to say during the ceremony.... Read More What we really loved was the sand ceremony. He asked us to take a handful of sand from under our feet. Then he blessed the sand in our hands, and we poured it into a jar to keep for ever and ever! We thought it was so unique and cool and loved that so much! The really awesome thing Michael did was blow a conch shell right after he pronounced us husband and wife. We had our first kiss while he was blowing a huge shell. Wow! We know our guests will remember our wedding forever! My new husband and I were so happy with Michael. He is an excellent choice to perform an outdoor, laid-back beach wedding. P.S...he is also a photographer, in case you already had an officiant.

Michael was a perfect fit for us

Reviewed on 1/24/2013 Wai Ling H

Michael had a wonderful personality as an officiant, he was very friendly and calm. His soft voice and personality calmed me down during the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony, so that I could be myself and had fun. Michael also helped us on the idea for the vows since we... Read More wanted to design our own. He was flexible to adapt my last minute request, a piece of bible reading, and still pulled it off wonderfully!