Concorde Banquets

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Celebrate your special day amidst the beauty and privacy of Concorde Banquets.  Located in a picturesque setting, this venue is known for hosting grand wedding receptions, corporate events, and all other celebrations. No matter how large or small, whether it’s a breakfast, luncheon or dinner, the experienced staff provides friendly and personalized service to make planning your event as smooth as possible.

Inside, the refined lobby and winding staircase greet you with a stately yet quiet elegance. The Concorde is known for its elegant and spacious ballrooms, including the Grand Ballroom that boasts high ceilings, intricate molding and breathtaking chandeliers. It can accommodate up to 700 guests and can be divided into multiple sized rooms. The Junior Ballroom accommodates up to 250 guests and has floor-to-ceiling windows and its own private restrooms for guests. The Mezzanine Room, located on the upper level, accommodates up to 90 guests and is the ideal setting for smaller receptions, ceremonies and afternoon luncheons. Large windows provide a magnificent view of the grounds and garden area.

Outside, the lavish grounds consist of a plush garden and a quaint brick walkway leading to a private pergola area by the pond. The pond is enhanced with a fountain and gentle swans, which rest quietly and provide a beautiful backdrop for photo opportunities. The garden area is an ideal setting for an outdoor ceremony.

Concorde Banquets is well-known for outstanding cuisine prepared by their executive chefs. The experienced staff can also assist you in the selection of an affordable package plan that’s just right for your celebration.

With over 30 years of exceptional service, attention to detail, excellent food, and courteous staff, the Concorde continues to maintain a standard of excellence that is unsurpassed in the banquet industry.

Couples rave not only about the look of the facility but also the flexibility with decorating. The owner is happy to work with couples to get their desired look. This includes hanging drapery and adjusting lighting. There are no restrictions on candles, flowers and other popular decor materials. Gold-toned padded chairs, tables and linens are included with a reception rental.

Concorde Banquets works with preferred vendors to offer a wide variety of menu options when it comes to catering. Couples can choose from three levels of catering packages, all of which include a complimentary wedding cake and cake-cutting services. Other services common to all packages include a four-hour open bar and unlimited wine during dinner.

The ambience is set with included background music, which can really save costs on having to hire a band or DJ. There is also a sound system set up for giving toasts or addressing guests. While linens, chairs and tables are included in all packages, more decor and options are increased with each package.

The menu offered for each package level is extensive and some specialties include hors d’oeuvres and a European pastry table. Food choices not on the menu can also be added, as the owner is happy to accommodate dietary needs and taste preferences. For instance, one groom wanted maple bacon dip and the owner made it happen. Another bride was vegetarian, so the owner helped create a package that catered to her needs. Guests have raved over the food quality and taste, especially with the shrimp, steaks and twice-baked potatoes.

Couples having wed at Concorde Banquets commented that the staff was very attentive and polite. They also liked that the owner was so flexible with food and room decor choices. One bride was particularly impressed how the facility worked with her when she had a sudden drop in guest attendance. It made sure to charge her for the minimum number. Many others say this is the most elegant venue for the price.

• Only 20 minutes away from O’Hare Airport
  • Open year-round
  • Flexible on decorating and setup and cleanup times
  • Free parking
  • Bridal/hospitality room

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

20922 N Rand Rd, Kildeer, IL (847) 438-0025

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Jennifer K

Nothing short of amazing! The venue was beautiful, the food (the food!) was incredible and I can't say enough about the staff. Their professionalism, kindness and attention to detail is really something to be admired. From the moment we started looking for reception venues to... Read More our wedding day was a wonderful, stress-free, experience. I would like to extend a special thank you to Pat who really helped to make our wedding day planning so wonderful and dare I say, effortless. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Lindsey T

Concorde is amazing for an event. They truly do a fantastic job and everyone there is very helpful! The venue itself is gorgeous and they do a great job at maintaining a high standard for their events. I highly recommend them!

Excellent in Every Way

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Stephanie U

I highly recommend Concorde Banquets! Great service, food, facility...everything. I could not have imagined our special day being any where else!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashley A

Wow is all I can say! We walked in to the Concorde without an appointment and were immediately treated like royalty. From the first meeting working with Pat to the end of the wedding, we had nothing short of a perfect experience. The grounds are beautiful for photos, and the... Read More rooms are stunning. I was able to drop off decorations the week of and tell them how I wanted everything set up, and they set everything perfect! Every guest echoed how amazing the food was (we had the chicken florentine and the new york strip steak - and the lobster bisque is a must!) And to top it off, everyone received their food at the same time rather than some tables finishing dinner before others had started. The wait staff looked like they had choreographed the delivery - exceptional! At the end of the night they sliced our cake and put it in to-go bags for everyone which was amazing, and they had all of our decorations on carts ready to send out to our car the next day. I cannot say enough about the Concorde. Thank you so much!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Carre F

Everyone at the Concorde was amazing in making our day amazing! Thank you to the entire staff for the awesome service and a memorable day!

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Nathalie C

So happy we chose Concorde Banquets as our wedding venue! It is modern, beautiful, clean, great service, GREAT food!

Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Amanda H

At the last minute we needed to change our reception venue. I was so lucky to find Concorde Banquets. They were more than happy to help us plan our special day. They were amazing with any question I had and really wanted to "make the bride happy" :) Food was delicious and... Read More plenty. The banquet hall is beautiful. They helped out with more than I asked for. I could not have dreamed of a better place to celebrate. Thank you Concorde Banquets! Amanda and Paul 5/17/14

Blown away by this venue!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Amy C

There are so many great things to say about the Concorde! My wedding was PERFECT! We had the ceremony upstairs and it was beautiful-clean and pristine. No interruptions. It was very intimate and simply beautiful! The grounds of the Concorde are immaculate! From the outside to... Read More the entrance to the reception rooms, not a single thing was missed. EVERYONE raved about the service and the food and the CAKE. The cake was fantastic. No one waited for a drink at my wedding, no one has stopped talking about the food and the service and the pictures that I have seen so far are just beautiful! John and Peter made us feel like we were the only wedding that ever happened and it was that kind of service that has me telling everyone I can. Absolutely a beautiful place for your wedding or party or whatever. Best service EVER! I am rambling because it was truly magnificent. Thank you!!!

Amazing service at a beautiful venue

Reviewed on 12/31/2013 Stephanie K

Our reception was perfection thanks to Concorde Banquets. They treat you like royalty and make sure you feel like a guest at your own wedding. Food is delicious, decorations are beautiful, and the staff is wonderful. Competitive prices too! The only issue I had was the... Read More drinks could have been a little stronger, but all packages include top shelf so I can't complain too much!

Perfect Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Carol M

Everything about the Concorde Banquets was absolutely wonderful. From the moment we walked in and met with John for a tour of the venue to the moment we walked out at the end of our reception, I could not have been happier with the experience. John and his staff are very nice,... Read More accommodating and easy to work with. We thought they were going to nickle and dime us for everything, but they actually threw in a lot of extras free of charge. For example, we wanted 4 high boy cocktail tables and extra votives on the dinner tables, and they just added them without even a second's hesitation. When we got to our reception, I noticed we had the Chivari chairs (usually $7 each)and we didn't ask for them or pay for them. It's the little things that make your experience special! In addition, the food was to die for! I still have guests commenting on how delicious food was. The steaks and chicken were moist and the salmon was perfectly done. They have a great chef (and team) back in their kitchens! The rest of the banquet hall was great too - lots of room to dance or sit at the table, great room layout and a cute little gazebo and pond to take bridal and family pictures. Concorde Banquets is a wonderful place and I would highly recommend it to have your wedding and/or reception. John and his team are great to work with and really go the extra mile. Considering what we paid for our reception, the quality of food and service we received, this place is a great value and Lake County's best kept secret!

Amazing and Perfect

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Jaime R

Concorde Banquets played the biggest role in making my wedding exactly what I wanted. The food was impecable. The room gorgeous! I left my decorations and had them put it all together for me and to be honest, they did a better job than I could have done myself. I will always... Read More always recommend Concorde Banquets

Great Venue!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Anna C

We recently had our wedding at Concorde Banquets and I cannot say enough great things about this venue, its staff and the professionalism and great service that Concorde Banquets offers. The entire process from planning the details of the reception to the night itself was simple... Read More and worry-free because of John and his staff. They are very accommodating and patient with any requests and/or needs. The staff helped us with every step of the way during the planning process and everything went very smoothly. The grounds of the venue are beautiful and there was no need to go elsewhere for wedding pictures. With a meticulously maintained lawn, a gorgeous gazebo, lake and swans, I cannot wait to see our outdoor wedding pictures. The inside decor is also beautiful with its high ceilings and gorgeous light fixtures. I took a sneak peak at the set up of our room before the doors were opened up to our guests and the room was absolutely breathtaking. What they were also raving about was the food. Personally, the two most important factors for me in a wedding are great music and great food. We had a combination plate of fillet mignon and chicken and all the guests were continuously commenting on how wonderful the food was. Our dessert table was not a table but literally the entire length of one wall and our guests were very impressed as many of them had not seen a bigger sweet table before! I could not have been happier with my wedding day and a large part of that is due to our experience at Concorde. Throughout the night, John and Peter checked in with my husband and I as well as our parents to ensure everything was to our satisfaction. I could not have asked for anything more as it was all exceptional!! I highly recommend Concorde Banquets..your experience will be wonderful and your guests will be sure to remember your wedding!

Could've been better

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Stephanie L

While the food was great, communication was horrible! I was always the one to contact them, and then of course, "that's an added fee." It is VERY expensive and you would think you would get 5 star service, I felt as though I did not. The location was perfect but the service... Read More was less than great.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Samantha

John over at Concorde Banquets was so great to my husband and I!!! He did everything we asked for and more! He worked VERY well with our budget and the service was so great! And of of course the venue is absolutely gorgeous!

Best Service/Food Ever!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Agatha K

We looked at many banquet halls for our wedding and I knew we made the right choice when we booked our wedding at Concorde. Concorde was definitely willing to work with us. They allowed us to bring our own vodka for each table (polish tradition) and let us order our own food for... Read More our late night snack. Other banquets halls laughted when we asked if we could bring our own vodka and late night snack. The food....hands down the best! I am so glad we went with the filet/chicken combo. I recently had one of my bridesmaids tell me that she really wasn't expecting much from the food....she said she's been to many weddings and all wedding food is the same. She said she has never had such a delicious meal at a wedding like she had at ours. She said she will definitely never forget the food at our wedding. You definitely get what you pay for. The elegance , service, and food makes Concorde top notch!

Absolutely Wonderful to work with

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Jacqueline D

They have the BEST food, the best service, the most professional staff, and the facility to host a wedding your friends and family will rave about for years.

MADE MY WEDDING A DREAM WEDDING!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 shanie p

I got married april 27th, 2013... I am in the wedding industry and Isee thousands of weddings a year... as a wedding vendor, I personally attend over 130 weddings a year. Ive been to almost every venue around but I chose to have my wedding at Concord Banquets because of... Read More the extremely nice and very hard working staff and employees and also because the hall, both inside and outside, is beautiful. Rain or shine... indoors or out, The Concord has beautiful locations for my photos of my wedding day. Our wedding was by far the most beautiful , perfect wedding I have ever seen.. all thanks to Concord Banquets. In my entire life I never even imagined my wedding being THAT beautiful..... thanks to John who helped us coordinate everything! Six weeks after the wedding my guests are still talking about how amazing the food was. The food was by far the BEST food I have ever had at a wedding. ( seems like all the guests felt the same way!) The portions were very generous and so beautifully presented. I really cannot say enough good things about The Concord. Thank you, Concord Banquets for making my wedding day a perfect success!!!

Great food, beautiful space.

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Bridgette C

I was recently married here. The food was amazing, and the reception hall was beautiful. The older gentleman with whom we met for our initial consultation was great. He gave us plenty of options, took his time with us, and even threw in appetizers. He was very nice about the... Read More fact that my husband and I were paying for everything on our own, and did what he could to help. My only complaint is that the woman and younger gentleman, John, were not very warm. In fact, especially toward the end of the planning, they seemed annoyed by my husband's and my requests, dropping off items for the reception, etc. While I would definitely recommend the venue to anyone, please be prepared and do not be irked by some of the reaction(s) you may receive.

Awful Customer Service

Reviewed on 5/10/2013 Cindy H

I dealt with John through email and his responses were short, unprofessional and lacked any enthusiasm. I was excited about this being a potential reception venue for me, but after the back and forth unhelpful emailing, I knew I didn't want to deal with them for the day of my... Read More wedding. He didn't care to offer alternative dates when the ones I wanted were taken. Overall, I felt I was bothering him with my emails most of the time.

Perfection.

Reviewed on 3/07/2013 Colleen B

My partner and I were married at Concorde Banquets on February 22, 2013 and had our reception immediately following. Now, I was not an easy bride. I emailed John and Peter nearly every week for over 9 months with questions, requests, and detailed descriptions of exactly what I... Read More wanted. Despite the fact that I was incredibly annoying and nit-picky, everything was absolutely PERFECT. The venue was beautiful, the food was plentiful and delicious, the drinks were flowing, and the staff was amazing. Concorde went above and beyond with everything, and it made our day incredible. So many of our guests told us that it was the best wedding they've ever attended. Thank you, Concorde! P.S. My partner and I are lesbians, so have no fear, LGBT couples!

Couldn't have chosen a better venue

Reviewed on 2/19/2013 Katherine C

After looking at many different hotels and banquet halls in the area we decided that the Concorde was the best option for our November 2012 wedding. We had our reception in the atrium room, which was perfect with the windows and decor. The food was outstanding. My husband and... Read More I as well as our parents are still receiving compliments on the food (the filet was excellent). Working with John was a pleasure as he would return e-mails within hours and was always there to remind you when something needed to be done. The night of our wedding turned out better than I could have imagined.

Wedding of Our Dreams!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Valerie B

Working with John was AMAZING! He was always so accommodating and pleasant to work with. He continually went above and beyond our expectations. John attended to every detail that he promised and the night was magnificent, to say the least. Our guests are still talking about... Read More the incredible food; the best banquet food they have ever tasted! If you choose Concorde and work with John, you will not be disappointed, and very pleasantly surprised with the treatment and service you will receive. Thank you again for the most memorable wedding and all your kindness you have shown us. Valerie and Brandon Burton October 12, 2012

Wedding

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 nina r

I love the Concorde. They did such an amazing job. My husband and I are so glad we had our wedding there. Our family and friends were so impressed with the Concorde. The food is awesome and the venue overall is beautiful. Thank you John and Peter!

Best place for a reception in NW Burbs

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Michelle G

Concorde Banquets was incredible. The service throughout the whole planning was top-notch. John gets back to you SO quickly. The room, the food, the service, the packages, all of it was really great. I customized basically everything. I have a lot of vegetarians are they were... Read More very accommodating. Even all my extra vendors were able to smoothly work with Concorde and the team. And one of the biggest factors, the cost. It was reasonable and wonderful. I feel like I got full value and that is one of the most important things for a bride. I literally had a David Tutera moment when I saw my reception for the first time. If anyone is on the fence about Concorde, don't be. It's worth it, and people cannot stop raving about my fairy tale wedding!!

Flawless, elegant, and easy.

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 nikki k

Booking Concorde was the best decision I made during all of my wedding planning. They have a beautiful facility, have incredible staff, pay attention to detail, and work tirelessly to make you happy. I could big have been more thrilled with how everything turned out at Concorde... Read More and got numerous compliments from my guests. They are also one if the most reasonably priced in the Chicagoland area. You feel truly taken care of here.