Conroy's Creations

Morris Plains, NJ

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

60 E Hanover Ave, Morris Plains, NJ (973) 267-8662

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kelly D

I could not have been happier with my wedding flowers from Conroy's. Cathy was so pleasant to work with and she is so knowledgeable! I brought pictures of some arrangements that i liked and Cathy created a whole plan for my corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces and bouquets.... Read More The day of the wedding, everything was arranged beautifully and meticulously - it was even better than i imagined! I would highly recommend Conroy's.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 David D

Cathy was a joy to work with from the very start. She is so down to earth and so good at what she does. Our flowers looked amazing on our wedding day! I showed her pictures from my Pinterest board and she replicated them perfectly. You are in good hands at Conroy's.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brittany O

Cathy took care of everything for us and made my dreams a reality. Everything looked exactly how I imagined from my flowers to the centerpieces, I felt like I was looking at my pinterest board when I walked into the reception and ceremony space for the first time. Working with... Read More Cathy could not have been easier. She helped me to stay within my price range while having exactly what I was envisioning.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Brooke F

I used Conroy's for my rehearsal dinner and wedding flowers and they were INCREDIBLE! Kathy and Karen are amazing - providing guidance from the idea and design stages all the while being mindful of our budget. They went above and beyond and sent me sample photos of... Read More arrangements and my bouquet to ensure I was getting exactly what I had envisioned. Everything from the arrangements in our entryway to the bridesmaids bouquets, to the boutonnieres, accent florals, everything was stunning. I had guests begging to take the centerpieces home at the end of the evening! The little details really made the difference - I was blown away by the service and the quality of the flowers used in each arrangement. The staff arranged each table beautiful with extra candle votives to accent each of our tables! They are the best - pleasant to work with and go above and beyond to ensure you have what you need and you get what you want! I would absolutely go to them for my next event. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Bobby G

Cathy and her company did an awesome job for our wedding. She was very friendly when we first met with her. We told her our color scheme and wedding theme and she took care of the rest. For example, my colors were blue and white, so she showed examples of the blue flowers... Read More commonly used and we picked the ones we liked. She set up delivery and was even early with delivering everything. All the flowers were beautiful and for a lower cost that florists in the area. If you were going for a lower budget, she is more than willing to work with you as well. You will be in good hands with this company!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jenn C

We used Conroy's for our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Cathy was a pleasure to work with and was able to pull together pictures of flowers to make sure the vision met out expectations. The flowers lasted beautifully and we enjoyed them well after the wedding. I could not have... Read More imagined anything better!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jessie P

Cathy was great to work with and was definitely knowledgeable when it comes to flower arrangements. I went in with no idea what I wanted and only a color swatch of the bridesmaids' dress, and Cathy provided flower arrangements and bouquets to complement the dresses perfectly!... Read More We had flowers delivered in 3 separate locations (the hotel where girls were getting ready, the church for the ceremony, and the reception venue) and Cathy took care of everything so that we didn't have to worry at all about flower delivery on the day of the wedding. I also used Conroy's for tuxedos. The girls who we worked with seemed less-knowledgeable about the tuxes and the communication between them seemed to be lacking, so the process for me was a little bit stressful. But I was ultimately thrilled with how the groom, groomsmen, and dads ended up looking on our wedding day! And the fact that Conroy's picked up the tuxes from the hotel the next morning was an added bonus!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Nicole R

We got married at Brooklake Country Club on July 21, 2017 and Cathy from Conroy's Florist arranged the the most BEAUTIFUL flowers to complete our picture perfect wedding day!! Cathy is not only an expert at what she does, but also an absolute PLEASURE to work with! Her... Read More exceptional knowledge of flowers led her to capture our visions PERFECTLY! From our bridal bouquets to the centerpieces at the tables, our guests are still talking about how stunning our flowers were! We HIGHLY recommend Cathy & Conroy's Florist for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Crystal W

Cathy did a great job with the flowers for our wedding. I did feel that they were expensive, but I felt that way for all the vendors we visited. Overall, the outdoor ceremony, the reception hall, and the bouquets were all beautiful. Cathy was very easy to work with and did not... Read More try to steam roll me with her own ideas (as other florists did). She was very helpful and had great suggestions without ignoring my input.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Danielle S

We were married on March 31st and used Conroy's for all of our floral arrangements. Hands down, this was one of the best vendors I picked out of all the services we used for our wedding. Cathy is such a pleasure, so incredibly flexible and our flowers were STUNNING. My vision... Read More was brought to life through Cathy and her team. Besides the gorgeous arrangements and my amazing bouquet, you cannot beat their pricing or flexibility. Cathy is one of those people who truly wants you to be happy and listens to your vision, and at the same time is very real about what's necessary and what's not. We can't say thank you enough to Cathy and the team at Conroy's for delivering on one of the most important aspects of our overall vision of the wedding. You made it all a reality!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Emma S

Beautiful flowers adorned our hall during the reception - more beautiful than one can imagine! However, we also used the tux place, because we got a discount since they were our florist. Not sure what happened, but the tuxes for our group were all mis-measured and the tux people... Read More were rude. On top of it, when we returned some of the tuxes for such issues as loose buttons and incorrect sizes they told us it was our fault. I have high recommendations for the florist but go to another tux place.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kelly C

Cathy (and Karen) at Conroy's Florists were beyond wonderful to work with. I do not have a large knowledge about floral arrangements but I knew exactly what I did not want. Cathy was so helpful and truly created the most beautiful centerpieces I have ever seen. Family and... Read More friends all agreed and a few of my friends that are upcoming brides were asking who did all of the amazing flower arrangements. I had not one thing to worry about either - they always got back to me in a timely manner. They dropped everything off on time to the church and to my house, handled the cake flowers and tables to their exact discussed details. I recommend them again and again to everyone I know - they really helped make my day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Sarah G

I wanted beautiful fall colored flowers for my wedding, but had no real idea as to any specific flowers I wanted. Cathy gave me great insight and direction and was able to read my reactions to the different options she presented. All she created was truly gorgeous! And just... Read More as importantly for me, she was happy to discuss ways I could keep the overall flower cost down, especially for the reception tables. She didn't try to oversell me the way some other vendors did, but still gave me great quality for the price.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Denise S

Conroy's did an amazing job. The flowers at our wedding were more beautiful than I imagined. We had a fall wedding and I wanted yellow, orange and red flowers. Cathy worked with me to decide on types of flowers and to stay within my budget. The bouquets were gorgeous and the... Read More centerpieces were perfect. My guests couldn't wait to find out who got to take the centerpiece home.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Erin B

Overall Rating: 3 Ceremony and Bouquet Rating: 1 Reception Rating: 4 Good: Cathy was easy to do business with and her team on the day of the wedding was timely responsive and did a great job setting everything up. The team decorated the entryway table in the reception venue... Read More with a tall vase of flowers, rose petals and votives. There were rose petals on the guest book table and card table. There were flower arrangement centerpieces on all of the tables. All of these elements were really beautiful. The prices were very affordable for my budget wedding - our total price was less than $2k. Bad: I feel like Cathy really didn't listen to what I wanted - or if she did, failed to really communicate this to her staff who put everything together. The photos I showed her were dismissed and while the reception flowers were beautiful, they were not what I had in mind. More importantly, the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were nothing like I showed her or explained that I wanted during both face to face meetings, multiple phone calls and emails. I specifically said (and documented) that I did not want certain things and they were in my bouquets. I felt like the boutonnieres did not compliment the rest of the flowers at all and the wrist-lets for the mothers were really just unattractive. We also added flowers to the arbor (under which we were getting married). While the flowers were added, no ivy was included as was agreed upon. In general, I was so disappointed with the flowers at the ceremony, particularly the bouquets. My first reaction when I saw them was, "this is nothing that I wanted and I really don't like them." Overall, I was pleased with the team that set everything up the morning of our wedding and was grateful for their responsiveness and timeliness. While the reception venue looked good and the flowers were beautiful, the ceremony flowers and bouquets were really disappointing.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Victoria R

GORGEOUS - and such attention to detail. I had no idea what I wanted, and she delivered something out of my dreams.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Nicole S

I can not rave about Cathy & Conroy's Florist enough. I have worked in the hospitality industry for almost 15 years, as a wedding planner for almost 10 years and with Cathy for almost 3 years. Because so, I had high expectations and was very particular when selecting vendors for... Read More my own wedding. Cathy was my first and only floral appointment and I trusted her whole-heartedly. Cathy treats your wedding as if it was her own. She is extremely patient, kind, creative and INCREDIBLY knowledgeable about flowers. Cathy takes your vision, and makes it a reality as if it was the easiest thing to do. The morning of our wedding, Cathy gave me a quick call and said she thought the ranunculus came in a bit too "pink" for my desired color palette. She asked if I would like to see the color in my bouquet before she switched to a lighter shade of pink. She quickly sent me the picture via text & called back. I agreed it was too deep of a pink and without hesitation, said she would fix the color. My bouquet arrived 45 minutes later in the exact coloring I was hoping for. When I arrived at the venue and entered our ballroom, it took my breath away. The centerpieces were GORGEOUS and even better than I had imagined. The touch of our napkin sprig complemented the white linen beautifully and the cake was decorated exactly as I had asked. Even our bouquets held up well throughout the evening (I've seen so many brown or droop towards the end of the night). Thank you to Cathy & the staff at Conroy's for not only delivering such a beautiful wedding, but for making the planning experience so easy & enjoyable. Nicole & Nick

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Jenn R

Cathy was so helpful in helping me pick out flowers for my spring wedding, especially since I knew nothing about flowers. She took the time to show me photos of the different kinds of flowers and had lots of great suggestions. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. My... Read More husband and I received so many compliments on the ceremony flowers too. I highly recommend Conroy's!

Conroy's Florist

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Mika N

I worked with Conroy's Florist for my wedding flowers, and highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

I didn't think I was going to be able to have flowers for my wedding on 11/21/15 but then I met Cathy at Conroy's Florist. She made it happen. She worked with me and designed a beautiful floral centerpiece with silver vases, table numbers in frames, my beautiful white and ivory... Read More rose bouqet, and provided baskets for my donation table. She was more than happy to help me and made this process a delight. I must have called her a thousand times up until the wedding and every time we spoke she was light-hearted and so kind. When I first saw my bouqet, my eyes began to tear up as I was so full of gratitude for Cathy and everyone at Conroy's Florist. Once I saw the centerpieces and the baskets, I was speechless. The professionalism of Conroy's team and their design was breathtaking! I am so happy I was lead to Conroy's florist and booked them for my event and now whenever I hear someone needs a florist, I tell them about this vendor with words full of love and gratitude. Thank you for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Ally K

We met with Kathy for our flowers, and she was really great with helping pick out budget-friendly flowers that looked good. I chose to have her do the centerpieces because her idea, with real flowers, was almost the same price as me trying to DIY with fake flowers. I liked that... Read More she never tried to upsell me, and she took the time to see pictures of my venue and my dress, to make sure the flowers would compliment and not over-shadow. She helped refine my original picks, and definitely had her own opinions, but ultimately left the decision up to me. The day-of delivery was on-time, the bouquets were fresh, and I was stunned to see how great everything looked. I'm not a flower person, so I didn't have specific directions for her, and not even pictures sometimes, but she made a beautiful ceremony arch and sweetheart table arrangement. I also want to compliment her professionalism; the final payment got lost in the mail, but she only brought it up to me the day AFTER my wedding, and was really accommodating about scheduling another form of payment, considering I was going out of the country for the honeymoon. I couldn't imagine how stressed I would have been if I had to deal with that the day of.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Gina S

I found Conroy’s through our minister who suggested them for flowers. I met with Cathy and she was amazing! She really knows what she is talking about and will make sure you get exactly what you want. She was so helpful in deciding what would look right and what wouldn’t. I... Read More would definitely take her advice because she knows from experience. After giving my final count for centerpieces, I ended up having to add a few things to the list a couple days later and it was no problem. Cathy is so easy to work with and on the day of our wedding, everything looked beautiful. She delivered our flowers on time and I was so happy with the results. Cathy and her team made beautiful arrangements and I would suggest them for any event you may need.

AMAZING flowers!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Amanda H

Let me first say that I had a VERY specific and slightly unusual idea of what I wanted for my wedding and a moderate-low budget to execute these ideas. I visited 4 florists which quoted prices from 4-6k. I had 11 tables, 2 bridesmaids, my bouquet, groom, 2 groomsman, ring... Read More bearer, 2 flower girls, and 9 family members that needed either a corsage or boutonniere. After my 4th failed appointment, I visited Conroy's at the suggestion of my wedding venue. I met Cathy and felt like she immediately understood my vision. She did not make any comments about it being "weird" (as another florist had done) and even made suggestions that fit perfectly with the overall look I had wanted. I was planning a Fall wedding but did not want the traditional Fall colors, but instead wanted eggplant, blush, and gold tones. We decided on purple ranunculus, dusty miller, hanging amaranthys, seeded eucalyptus, pink astilbe, purple kale, succulents, baby eggplants, artichokes, antique hydrangea, laurel branches with candles, pheasant feathers, and pink garden roses. I mentioned an interest in king protea and she actually found them for me in South Africa! The flowers were absolutely stunning, exactly what I wanted and then some! She gave me the idea of using discarded material from the bridesmaids' gowns (extra long dress that had to be hemmed) to wrap the bouquets so everything matched perfectly. I have received so many compliments on the flowers from guests! When I saw my own bouquet, I gasped and showed everyone! Cathy's staff also set out the decor for my ceremony and was able to follow my vague suggestions and somehow make it look exactly as I imagined! Cathy is patient and kind and very creative and open to suggestions. I cannot recommend this florist any more than I do!

Cathy is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Lisa k

I absolutely loved working with Cathy and the flowers that she created for my wedding were absolutely stunning. She instills total confidence that your wedding will be beautiful and she did not disappoint. She gives the best value for the service of any florist in the area and... Read More I cannot recommend her enough. Her tuxedo shop is also very convenient and helpful.

Creative & Helpful

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Christina P

Cathy was very helpful picking out flowers for our wedding day. We came in with very little idea of what we wanted (knew the color of the BM dresses!) and Cathy was able to show us ideas and come up with flowers that would look great together off the top of her head. She... Read More worked with us on our living plant centerpieces which was non-traditional. Cathy was very helpful in keeping with a reasonable budget and we were impressed. We had a last minute problem with our centerpieces and she stepped in to make sure everything turned out for us.