Conroy's Creations

Morris Plains, NJ

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

60 E Hanover Ave, Morris Plains, NJ

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Victoria R

GORGEOUS - and such attention to detail. I had no idea what I wanted, and she delivered something out of my dreams.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Nicole S

I can not rave about Cathy & Conroy's Florist enough. I have worked in the hospitality industry for almost 15 years, as a wedding planner for almost 10 years and with Cathy for almost 3 years. Because so, I had high expectations and was very particular when selecting vendors for... Read More my own wedding. Cathy was my first and only floral appointment and I trusted her whole-heartedly. Cathy treats your wedding as if it was her own. She is extremely patient, kind, creative and INCREDIBLY knowledgeable about flowers. Cathy takes your vision, and makes it a reality as if it was the easiest thing to do. The morning of our wedding, Cathy gave me a quick call and said she thought the ranunculus came in a bit too "pink" for my desired color palette. She asked if I would like to see the color in my bouquet before she switched to a lighter shade of pink. She quickly sent me the picture via text & called back. I agreed it was too deep of a pink and without hesitation, said she would fix the color. My bouquet arrived 45 minutes later in the exact coloring I was hoping for. When I arrived at the venue and entered our ballroom, it took my breath away. The centerpieces were GORGEOUS and even better than I had imagined. The touch of our napkin sprig complemented the white linen beautifully and the cake was decorated exactly as I had asked. Even our bouquets held up well throughout the evening (I've seen so many brown or droop towards the end of the night). Thank you to Cathy & the staff at Conroy's for not only delivering such a beautiful wedding, but for making the planning experience so easy & enjoyable. Nicole & Nick

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Jenn R

Cathy was so helpful in helping me pick out flowers for my spring wedding, especially since I knew nothing about flowers. She took the time to show me photos of the different kinds of flowers and had lots of great suggestions. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. My... Read More husband and I received so many compliments on the ceremony flowers too. I highly recommend Conroy's!

Conroy's Florist

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Mika N

I worked with Conroy's Florist for my wedding flowers, and highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

I didn't think I was going to be able to have flowers for my wedding on 11/21/15 but then I met Cathy at Conroy's Florist. She made it happen. She worked with me and designed a beautiful floral centerpiece with silver vases, table numbers in frames, my beautiful white and ivory... Read More rose bouqet, and provided baskets for my donation table. She was more than happy to help me and made this process a delight. I must have called her a thousand times up until the wedding and every time we spoke she was light-hearted and so kind. When I first saw my bouqet, my eyes began to tear up as I was so full of gratitude for Cathy and everyone at Conroy's Florist. Once I saw the centerpieces and the baskets, I was speechless. The professionalism of Conroy's team and their design was breathtaking! I am so happy I was lead to Conroy's florist and booked them for my event and now whenever I hear someone needs a florist, I tell them about this vendor with words full of love and gratitude. Thank you for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Ally K

We met with Kathy for our flowers, and she was really great with helping pick out budget-friendly flowers that looked good. I chose to have her do the centerpieces because her idea, with real flowers, was almost the same price as me trying to DIY with fake flowers. I liked that... Read More she never tried to upsell me, and she took the time to see pictures of my venue and my dress, to make sure the flowers would compliment and not over-shadow. She helped refine my original picks, and definitely had her own opinions, but ultimately left the decision up to me. The day-of delivery was on-time, the bouquets were fresh, and I was stunned to see how great everything looked. I'm not a flower person, so I didn't have specific directions for her, and not even pictures sometimes, but she made a beautiful ceremony arch and sweetheart table arrangement. I also want to compliment her professionalism; the final payment got lost in the mail, but she only brought it up to me the day AFTER my wedding, and was really accommodating about scheduling another form of payment, considering I was going out of the country for the honeymoon. I couldn't imagine how stressed I would have been if I had to deal with that the day of.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Gina S

I found Conroy’s through our minister who suggested them for flowers. I met with Cathy and she was amazing! She really knows what she is talking about and will make sure you get exactly what you want. She was so helpful in deciding what would look right and what wouldn’t. I... Read More would definitely take her advice because she knows from experience. After giving my final count for centerpieces, I ended up having to add a few things to the list a couple days later and it was no problem. Cathy is so easy to work with and on the day of our wedding, everything looked beautiful. She delivered our flowers on time and I was so happy with the results. Cathy and her team made beautiful arrangements and I would suggest them for any event you may need.

AMAZING flowers!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Amanda H

Let me first say that I had a VERY specific and slightly unusual idea of what I wanted for my wedding and a moderate-low budget to execute these ideas. I visited 4 florists which quoted prices from 4-6k. I had 11 tables, 2 bridesmaids, my bouquet, groom, 2 groomsman, ring... Read More bearer, 2 flower girls, and 9 family members that needed either a corsage or boutonniere. After my 4th failed appointment, I visited Conroy's at the suggestion of my wedding venue. I met Cathy and felt like she immediately understood my vision. She did not make any comments about it being "weird" (as another florist had done) and even made suggestions that fit perfectly with the overall look I had wanted. I was planning a Fall wedding but did not want the traditional Fall colors, but instead wanted eggplant, blush, and gold tones. We decided on purple ranunculus, dusty miller, hanging amaranthys, seeded eucalyptus, pink astilbe, purple kale, succulents, baby eggplants, artichokes, antique hydrangea, laurel branches with candles, pheasant feathers, and pink garden roses. I mentioned an interest in king protea and she actually found them for me in South Africa! The flowers were absolutely stunning, exactly what I wanted and then some! She gave me the idea of using discarded material from the bridesmaids' gowns (extra long dress that had to be hemmed) to wrap the bouquets so everything matched perfectly. I have received so many compliments on the flowers from guests! When I saw my own bouquet, I gasped and showed everyone! Cathy's staff also set out the decor for my ceremony and was able to follow my vague suggestions and somehow make it look exactly as I imagined! Cathy is patient and kind and very creative and open to suggestions. I cannot recommend this florist any more than I do!

Cathy is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Lisa k

I absolutely loved working with Cathy and the flowers that she created for my wedding were absolutely stunning. She instills total confidence that your wedding will be beautiful and she did not disappoint. She gives the best value for the service of any florist in the area and... Read More I cannot recommend her enough. Her tuxedo shop is also very convenient and helpful.

Creative & Helpful

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Christina P

Cathy was very helpful picking out flowers for our wedding day. We came in with very little idea of what we wanted (knew the color of the BM dresses!) and Cathy was able to show us ideas and come up with flowers that would look great together off the top of her head. She... Read More worked with us on our living plant centerpieces which was non-traditional. Cathy was very helpful in keeping with a reasonable budget and we were impressed. We had a last minute problem with our centerpieces and she stepped in to make sure everything turned out for us.

Florist is so amazing - but not so happy with the tux shop

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Jessica M

Kathy is awesome!! She was SO easy to work with and so down to earth. We were beyond thrilled with our flowers for the wedding and the prices are incredibly reasonable. The room looked beautiful fo both the ceremony and reception - my husband and I were really happy with the... Read More florist! But beware of the tux shop. We used them because we got a discount since they were our florist and it seemed to make sense. Lauren at the shop is super friendly and helpful but the other woman (she never mentioned her name) was rude to my husband and not supportive at all when we ran into a ton of issues with the tuxs - missing buttons, stained jacket, incorrect sizes. They did knock some $$ off the final bill but I was very unhappy with the way things turned out. I would recommend the florist 100% - not the tux shop.

Lovely

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Hayley H

Kathy is great to work with. She helps you design your day but keeps your vision. She is creative with her suggestions and makes it easy for you to make decisions. My wedding was to be outside in a garden, so we did not order ceremony floral arrangements. Of course it rained, so... Read More that morning Kathy tracked me down and called me to see if she should add 2 arrangements for the ceremony location (which was inside). EXTREMELY thoughtful!!! It made my day that much sweeter.

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Allison S

Conroys did such an amazing job for our wedding! The centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous and I recieved many compliments! They were very easy to work with and took the time to create the centerpieces that I had envisioned. I would recommend getting a sample well in... Read More advance. I tweeked my sample and ended up with the most spectacular flowers!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/18/2013 Lindsay M

Cathy was a pleasure to work with! She was down to earth and easy to work with! We met her at a bridal showcase and loved her creative yet simply elegant arrangements! All the flowers were perfect and just what we had hoped for on our wedding day!

The flowers were gorgeous!

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Elizabeth S

I was so happy with the flowers from my wedding! My mother originally found Conroy's and chose them based on price, so I didn't know what to expect when I went into my first meeting at Conroy's. Cathy is amazing and her work is as beautiful as what you get for double the cost.... Read More She did not initially focus on the little details but now I see why she works the way she does- we got the important stuff down: colors, types of flowers, etc., and then she came through with details when the larger picture was in place (we had crystals hanging from tall centerpieces and submerged orchids in the vase). She was really helpful in telling us what would work with our venue while also listening to my preferences. We got married right after Christmas in venue that still had decorations up, and Cathy did a great job making sure everything worked together and was very tasteful. Conroy's accommodated when I changed my mind on some accents or had special requests. The centerpieces were way beyond what I could possibly have imagined. The bouquets were all generously sized and the flower quality was outstanding. My wedding was 3 weeks ago and I still have some of the roses from the centerpieces in a vase and they still look good (although, probably the last few days I'll keep them). The flowers were at the venue even before they promised they would be, even though it was snowing and everything else was running a little late. I also got tablecloths through Conroy's and their selection was the best I'd seen. I was so happy with the flowers from my wedding, and would recommend Conroy's to anyone.

"the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen..."

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Laura B

....that's what my sister said about my flowers. And they were gorgeous...Roses and hydrangeas, all in my winter palette. Cathy worked with us, listened to us, and knew how to best showcase our venue (the Grand Summit).. so wonderful, thank you!

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Rochelle H

Cathy and her team were very good. Her creative ideas were very good. The price was good and the amount of flowers we got were perfect compared to other places for the price. We had a Fall theme and the colors and flowers used fit the theme to a T!

Beautiful work.

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Christine P

Cathy at Conroy's florist came highly recommended by our catering hall (The Wilshire Grand). I saw her work and met her personally at a bridal show. I was "wowed" immediately. I met with Cathy, and described my vision for a winter wonderland reception. I brought her decorative... Read More items that I had previously purchased that I wanted incorporated into the design. She gladly said that she would make it all work. Conroy's provided all the decor for the cocktail hour room, reception room, place card table and the church. Everything was beautiful. The centerpieces were simple, but elegant and EXACTLY what we had discussed. The delivery of the flowers the morning of the wedding were early and everything was kept fresh. Cathy and her team truly have an amazing eye and creative ability.

thanks

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Kara B

very reasonably priced, beautiful flowers. would have changed one thing-didn't like where they put my father's talit on the chuppah, but it still turned out ok.

Better Than I Could Have Imagined!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Caitlin B

I had an absolutely unbelievable experience with Conroy's. My fiance and I were completely blown away by how professional, courteous, and down-to-Earth Kathy was. She was so helpful and went out of her way to give us suggestions that both saved us money and gave such an elegance... Read More to our ceremony and reception. People could not stop raving about how beautiful our flowers were, and I never had a problem getting ahold of Kathy if I needed anything. She made the process so easy, and the flowers were simply stunning. My pictures of my flowers still take my breath away! She was nothing less than top notch.

not so happy

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Meghan R

As I am the bride I am mostly writing this review for my now husband but he was unsatisfied with Conroy's. We found them because I was using Conroy's FLORIST so we got discounted tuxs if we then used the tuxedo store. I thought the service in the store was ok but he said that... Read More when it came time to get the tuxs that most of them didn't fit (we had 10 rentals) and there was a mad rush for figuring everything out just days before the wedding. It was a mess - thankfully we didn't wait until the last minute to get everyone in there or we wouldn't have had time to get them changed. Maybe this is normal with tux rentals and we just don't know it but they were not very supportive and helpful about it.

Unbelievable (in a good way)

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Kathy K

We did our flowers and tuxes through Conroys. Kathy is an amazing florist. There aren't words to express how beautiful the ceremony flowers and table arrangements were. And the bouquets were amazing. Mine was elegant and exactly what I wanted. When I saw my bridesmaids'... Read More bouquets, my breath was taken away. They were gorgeous and Kathy captured exactly what I asked for. I couldn't have asked for anything more. The tuxedo deal was also great. They picked up the groomsmens' tuxes at the hotel the day after the wedding and we got a discount for using both the florist and tuxedo shop. An all around success!!

Gorgeous flowers and service!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Donna K

I couldn't be happier with my choice of florists for my wedding. I worked directly with Cathy Dormer, the owner, of the Conroy's and she was the most amazing person I've ever worked with with. She was so accommodating and very honest about everything. She did an absolutely... Read More amazing job with my centerpieces, bouquets and chuppah. She turned my vision into reality and I would hands down recommend her to anyone planning any kind of affair. I loved Conroy's!!!!

Conroy's Florists

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Lori L

Conroy's was amazing. Kathy put together arrangements for the bridal shower as well, and when walking down the streets of NYC carrying home the centerpieces after the shower we were stopped >10 times by strangers to comment on how beautiful they were! The flowers for the... Read More wedding were even more gorgeous, if possible. Their style is elegant. They were efficient, professional,and a pleasure to work with. They will find a way to ensure you can have the perfect flowers on any budget. I cannot recommend Conroy's strongly enough.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Matthew M

Cathy did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. She brought the garden theme for my flowers to life in the most beautiful way. Cathy was so wonderful to work with, and very reasonably priced. I had high quality flowers in my arrangements (orchids, roses, peonies etc.)... Read More and she was able to stay within my budget. If you live in Northern/Central NJ, the only person to do your wedding flowers is Cathy :)