Conroy's Creations

Morris Plains, NJ

Make your day unforgettable!!

$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

60 E Hanover Ave, Morris Plains, NJ

AMAZING flowers!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Amanda H

Let me first say that I had a VERY specific and slightly unusual idea of what I wanted for my wedding and a moderate-low budget to execute these ideas. I visited 4 florists which quoted prices from 4-6k. I had 11 tables, 2 bridesmaids, my bouquet, groom, 2 groomsman, ring bearer, 2 flower girls, and 9 family members that needed either a corsage or boutonniere. After my 4th failed appointment, I visited Conroy's at the suggestion of my wedding venue. I met Cathy and felt like she immediately understood my vision. She did not make any comments about it being "weird" (as another florist had done) and even made suggestions that fit perfectly with the overall look I had wanted. I was planning a Fall wedding but did not want the traditional Fall colors, but instead wanted eggplant, blush, and gold tones. We decided on purple ranunculus, dusty miller, hanging amaranthys, seeded eucalyptus, pink astilbe, purple kale, succulents, baby eggplants, artichokes, antique hydrangea, laurel branches with candles, pheasant feathers, and pink garden roses. I mentioned an interest in king protea and she actually found them for me in South Africa! The flowers were absolutely stunning, exactly what I wanted and then some! She gave me the idea of using discarded material from the bridesmaids' gowns (extra long dress that had to be hemmed) to wrap the bouquets so everything matched perfectly. I have received so many compliments on the flowers from guests! When I saw my own bouquet, I gasped and showed everyone! Cathy's staff also set out the decor for my ceremony and was able to follow my vague suggestions and somehow make it look exactly as I imagined! Cathy is patient and kind and very creative and open to suggestions. I cannot recommend this florist any more than I do!

Cathy is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Lisa k

I absolutely loved working with Cathy and the flowers that she created for my wedding were absolutely stunning. She instills total confidence that your wedding will be beautiful and she did not disappoint. She gives the best value for the service of any florist in the area and I cannot recommend her enough. Her tuxedo shop is also very convenient and helpful.

Creative & Helpful

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Christina P

Cathy was very helpful picking out flowers for our wedding day. We came in with very little idea of what we wanted (knew the color of the BM dresses!) and Cathy was able to show us ideas and come up with flowers that would look great together off the top of her head. She worked with us on our living plant centerpieces which was non-traditional. Cathy was very helpful in keeping with a reasonable budget and we were impressed. We had a last minute problem with our centerpieces and she stepped in to make sure everything turned out for us.

Florist is so amazing - but not so happy with the tux shop

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Jessica M

Kathy is awesome!! She was SO easy to work with and so down to earth. We were beyond thrilled with our flowers for the wedding and the prices are incredibly reasonable. The room looked beautiful fo both the ceremony and reception - my husband and I were really happy with the florist! But beware of the tux shop. We used them because we got a discount since they were our florist and it seemed to make sense. Lauren at the shop is super friendly and helpful but the other woman (she never mentioned her name) was rude to my husband and not supportive at all when we ran into a ton of issues with the tuxs - missing buttons, stained jacket, incorrect sizes. They did knock some $$ off the final bill but I was very unhappy with the way things turned out. I would recommend the florist 100% - not the tux shop.

Lovely

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Hayley H

Kathy is great to work with. She helps you design your day but keeps your vision. She is creative with her suggestions and makes it easy for you to make decisions. My wedding was to be outside in a garden, so we did not order ceremony floral arrangements. Of course it rained, so that morning Kathy tracked me down and called me to see if she should add 2 arrangements for the ceremony location (which was inside). EXTREMELY thoughtful!!! It made my day that much sweeter.

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Allison S

Conroys did such an amazing job for our wedding! The centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous and I recieved many compliments! They were very easy to work with and took the time to create the centerpieces that I had envisioned. I would recommend getting a sample well in advance. I tweeked my sample and ended up with the most spectacular flowers!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/18/2013 Lindsay M

Cathy was a pleasure to work with! She was down to earth and easy to work with! We met her at a bridal showcase and loved her creative yet simply elegant arrangements! All the flowers were perfect and just what we had hoped for on our wedding day!

The flowers were gorgeous!

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Elizabeth S

I was so happy with the flowers from my wedding! My mother originally found Conroy's and chose them based on price, so I didn't know what to expect when I went into my first meeting at Conroy's. Cathy is amazing and her work is as beautiful as what you get for double the cost. She did not initially focus on the little details but now I see why she works the way she does- we got the important stuff down: colors, types of flowers, etc., and then she came through with details when the larger picture was in place (we had crystals hanging from tall centerpieces and submerged orchids in the vase). She was really helpful in telling us what would work with our venue while also listening to my preferences. We got married right after Christmas in venue that still had decorations up, and Cathy did a great job making sure everything worked together and was very tasteful. Conroy's accommodated when I changed my mind on some accents or had special requests. The centerpieces were way beyond what I could possibly have imagined. The bouquets were all generously sized and the flower quality was outstanding. My wedding was 3 weeks ago and I still have some of the roses from the centerpieces in a vase and they still look good (although, probably the last few days I'll keep them). The flowers were at the venue even before they promised they would be, even though it was snowing and everything else was running a little late. I also got tablecloths through Conroy's and their selection was the best I'd seen. I was so happy with the flowers from my wedding, and would recommend Conroy's to anyone.

"the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen..."

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Laura B

....that's what my sister said about my flowers. And they were gorgeous...Roses and hydrangeas, all in my winter palette. Cathy worked with us, listened to us, and knew how to best showcase our venue (the Grand Summit).. so wonderful, thank you!

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Rochelle H

Cathy and her team were very good. Her creative ideas were very good. The price was good and the amount of flowers we got were perfect compared to other places for the price. We had a Fall theme and the colors and flowers used fit the theme to a T!

Beautiful work.

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Christine P

Cathy at Conroy's florist came highly recommended by our catering hall (The Wilshire Grand). I saw her work and met her personally at a bridal show. I was "wowed" immediately. I met with Cathy, and described my vision for a winter wonderland reception. I brought her decorative items that I had previously purchased that I wanted incorporated into the design. She gladly said that she would make it all work. Conroy's provided all the decor for the cocktail hour room, reception room, place card table and the church. Everything was beautiful. The centerpieces were simple, but elegant and EXACTLY what we had discussed. The delivery of the flowers the morning of the wedding were early and everything was kept fresh. Cathy and her team truly have an amazing eye and creative ability.

thanks

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Kara B

very reasonably priced, beautiful flowers. would have changed one thing-didn't like where they put my father's talit on the chuppah, but it still turned out ok.

Better Than I Could Have Imagined!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Caitlin B

I had an absolutely unbelievable experience with Conroy's. My fiance and I were completely blown away by how professional, courteous, and down-to-Earth Kathy was. She was so helpful and went out of her way to give us suggestions that both saved us money and gave such an elegance to our ceremony and reception. People could not stop raving about how beautiful our flowers were, and I never had a problem getting ahold of Kathy if I needed anything. She made the process so easy, and the flowers were simply stunning. My pictures of my flowers still take my breath away! She was nothing less than top notch.

not so happy

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Meghan R

As I am the bride I am mostly writing this review for my now husband but he was unsatisfied with Conroy's. We found them because I was using Conroy's FLORIST so we got discounted tuxs if we then used the tuxedo store. I thought the service in the store was ok but he said that when it came time to get the tuxs that most of them didn't fit (we had 10 rentals) and there was a mad rush for figuring everything out just days before the wedding. It was a mess - thankfully we didn't wait until the last minute to get everyone in there or we wouldn't have had time to get them changed. Maybe this is normal with tux rentals and we just don't know it but they were not very supportive and helpful about it.

2013-07-31T14:37:13 Response from Jessica, the member

We had the same problem with the tuxs for our wedding as well. The florist was wonderful but the tux shop - not so much. The tuxs were all the wrong sizes for the groomsmen, there was a problem with the vests, stained jackets, missing... Read Less Read More

Unbelievable (in a good way)

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Kathy K

We did our flowers and tuxes through Conroys. Kathy is an amazing florist. There aren't words to express how beautiful the ceremony flowers and table arrangements were. And the bouquets were amazing. Mine was elegant and exactly what I wanted. When I saw my bridesmaids' bouquets, my breath was taken away. They were gorgeous and Kathy captured exactly what I asked for. I couldn't have asked for anything more. The tuxedo deal was also great. They picked up the groomsmens' tuxes at the hotel the day after the wedding and we got a discount for using both the florist and tuxedo shop. An all around success!!

Gorgeous flowers and service!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Donna K

I couldn't be happier with my choice of florists for my wedding. I worked directly with Cathy Dormer, the owner, of the Conroy's and she was the most amazing person I've ever worked with with. She was so accommodating and very honest about everything. She did an absolutely amazing job with my centerpieces, bouquets and chuppah. She turned my vision into reality and I would hands down recommend her to anyone planning any kind of affair. I loved Conroy's!!!!

Conroy's Florists

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Lori L

Conroy's was amazing. Kathy put together arrangements for the bridal shower as well, and when walking down the streets of NYC carrying home the centerpieces after the shower we were stopped >10 times by strangers to comment on how beautiful they were! The flowers for the wedding were even more gorgeous, if possible. Their style is elegant. They were efficient, professional,and a pleasure to work with. They will find a way to ensure you can have the perfect flowers on any budget. I cannot recommend Conroy's strongly enough.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Matthew M

Cathy did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. She brought the garden theme for my flowers to life in the most beautiful way. Cathy was so wonderful to work with, and very reasonably priced. I had high quality flowers in my arrangements (orchids, roses, peonies etc.) and she was able to stay within my budget. If you live in Northern/Central NJ, the only person to do your wedding flowers is Cathy :)

Knowledge and Value

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Erin S

Cathy is very knowledgable and offers as many suggestions as you are willing to take! She is low pressure, giving you the estimate to take home and discuss and make alterations on if necessary. The arrangements were gorgeous!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Anna Maria Z

Cathy was absolutely amazing to work with. The flowers were extremely fresh and fragrant. What a pleasure!

LOVE LOVE CONROYS

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Viola P

We met Cathy at our venues bridal showcase. I loved the arrangements she had and her personality immediately. At our first appointment I bought some photos of flowers and I liked and told her my theme and she took it from there. She had so many great ideas and great bits of advice. If you use Cathy you will be in great hands

Absoluyely LOVED my flowers

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Rachael W

We used Conroy's Florist and Tuxedo for both our wedding flowers and tuxedos. Cathy was extremely helpful in putting the bouquets together; all I knew was that I wanted orange roses and she helped me to pick the perfect flowers to compliment my choice! We used cylinders filled with water, floating candles, and flowers as our centerpieces and they totally pulled the room together. The tuxedo shop was just as helpful and all the men looked great. One of the groomsmen was late in ordering his tux and they told us he may need to be in a different tux, but the one they choose was so close to the others that nobody noticed!

Beautiful world of purple

Reviewed on 4/08/2012 Susie L

Cathy did an amazing job of bringing my purple dream to reality. She was professional, affordable, and talented beyond words.

Fall Bride

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Kirsten R

Conroy's flowers were fresh, full, and beautiful! We got a lot of compliments on the flowers. The staff is very nice and easy to work with. Kathy made planning the flowers for the wedding fun and low-stress. She gave us a lot of guidance and advice, which we really appreciated. The prices are very reasonable considering the quality and quantity of flowers in each bouqet and centerpiece! We got married during that freak snow storm in October. The delivery guys delivered the flowers with a minimal delay considering the terrible condition of the roads. Our reception was postponed to the next day due to power outages. Conroy's staff saw that we had not used the flowers and candles when they came to pick up the candles on Sunday morning and let us use them an extra day. We appreciated it so much. The flowers and candles made the room look so vibrant and inviting. We loved Conroy's Florist and would recommend them to everyone!!!

A Pleasure to Work With

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Tracy L

Cathy and her staff and Conroy's were wonderful to work with. Her vision and creativity were unparalleled. She was able to come up with beautiful ideas that fit well within budget. She didn't talk us into stuff we didn't need, and was completely honest and straight forward. We had a slight issue right before the wedding with a supplier, but Cathy pulled through with a beautiful product. We were very pleased.

TO Conroy's Creations