Conroy's Creations

Morris Plains, NJ

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

60 E Hanover Ave, Morris Plains, NJ (973) 267-8662

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Adam L

Cathy was simply amazing to work with. My husband and I got married at the Lodge at the Stone House at Stirling Ridge on December 30, 2017. The Lodge has these huge, gorgeous chandeliers and a big fireplace. We wanted something simple yet elegant that would not take away from... Read More the venue itself. Once I talked to Cathy briefly and she completely understood what my vision was. She executed it spectacularly and the venue looked absolutely magical. I thank Cathy so much for making my wedding evening so beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Karen D

Kathy is wonderful to work with and Conroys was amazing! They did the flowers for our wedding at The Madison. They exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond what we asked for! I would recommend them to everyone!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Emily C

Cathy (and Conroy's in general) was absolutely amazing--she respected my budget and was never pushy. She was so sweet and cared about every detail we cared about. The final products were beautiful, lush and lasted through the whole wedding plus their timing was impeccable.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kate R

Cathy is absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond in making our venue look fantastic. We had a last minute tent fiasco and Cathy was able to pull together extra flowers and decor to make our venue look beautiful. I showed Cathy some photos of... Read More bouquets I liked and she replicated them exactly. For the centerpieces I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but Cathy had the most amazing ideas and executed them perfectly. I would highly highly recommend Cathy and Conroy's florist. I couldn't be happier with how fantastic they were and how beautiful our flowers were.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Karyn S

Cathy is the best!! She was so easy to work with. And Everything was just perfect

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Anne C

I had the best experience working with Cathy and Conroy's! Cathy never tried to oversell flowers. She truly listened to what I wanted and accommodated every request. They truly did a beautiful job on the wedding day. I was so happy and would pick them again and again!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kelly D

I could not have been happier with my wedding flowers from Conroy's. Cathy was so pleasant to work with and she is so knowledgeable! I brought pictures of some arrangements that i liked and Cathy created a whole plan for my corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces and bouquets.... Read More The day of the wedding, everything was arranged beautifully and meticulously - it was even better than i imagined! I would highly recommend Conroy's.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 David D

Cathy was a joy to work with from the very start. She is so down to earth and so good at what she does. Our flowers looked amazing on our wedding day! I showed her pictures from my Pinterest board and she replicated them perfectly. You are in good hands at Conroy's.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brittany O

Cathy took care of everything for us and made my dreams a reality. Everything looked exactly how I imagined from my flowers to the centerpieces, I felt like I was looking at my pinterest board when I walked into the reception and ceremony space for the first time. Working with... Read More Cathy could not have been easier. She helped me to stay within my price range while having exactly what I was envisioning.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Brooke F

I used Conroy's for my rehearsal dinner and wedding flowers and they were INCREDIBLE! Kathy and Karen are amazing - providing guidance from the idea and design stages all the while being mindful of our budget. They went above and beyond and sent me sample photos of... Read More arrangements and my bouquet to ensure I was getting exactly what I had envisioned. Everything from the arrangements in our entryway to the bridesmaids bouquets, to the boutonnieres, accent florals, everything was stunning. I had guests begging to take the centerpieces home at the end of the evening! The little details really made the difference - I was blown away by the service and the quality of the flowers used in each arrangement. The staff arranged each table beautiful with extra candle votives to accent each of our tables! They are the best - pleasant to work with and go above and beyond to ensure you have what you need and you get what you want! I would absolutely go to them for my next event. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Bobby G

Cathy and her company did an awesome job for our wedding. She was very friendly when we first met with her. We told her our color scheme and wedding theme and she took care of the rest. For example, my colors were blue and white, so she showed examples of the blue flowers... Read More commonly used and we picked the ones we liked. She set up delivery and was even early with delivering everything. All the flowers were beautiful and for a lower cost that florists in the area. If you were going for a lower budget, she is more than willing to work with you as well. You will be in good hands with this company!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jenn C

We used Conroy's for our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Cathy was a pleasure to work with and was able to pull together pictures of flowers to make sure the vision met out expectations. The flowers lasted beautifully and we enjoyed them well after the wedding. I could not have... Read More imagined anything better!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jessie P

Cathy was great to work with and was definitely knowledgeable when it comes to flower arrangements. I went in with no idea what I wanted and only a color swatch of the bridesmaids' dress, and Cathy provided flower arrangements and bouquets to complement the dresses perfectly!... Read More We had flowers delivered in 3 separate locations (the hotel where girls were getting ready, the church for the ceremony, and the reception venue) and Cathy took care of everything so that we didn't have to worry at all about flower delivery on the day of the wedding. I also used Conroy's for tuxedos. The girls who we worked with seemed less-knowledgeable about the tuxes and the communication between them seemed to be lacking, so the process for me was a little bit stressful. But I was ultimately thrilled with how the groom, groomsmen, and dads ended up looking on our wedding day! And the fact that Conroy's picked up the tuxes from the hotel the next morning was an added bonus!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Nicole R

We got married at Brooklake Country Club on July 21, 2017 and Cathy from Conroy's Florist arranged the the most BEAUTIFUL flowers to complete our picture perfect wedding day!! Cathy is not only an expert at what she does, but also an absolute PLEASURE to work with! Her... Read More exceptional knowledge of flowers led her to capture our visions PERFECTLY! From our bridal bouquets to the centerpieces at the tables, our guests are still talking about how stunning our flowers were! We HIGHLY recommend Cathy & Conroy's Florist for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Crystal W

Cathy did a great job with the flowers for our wedding. I did feel that they were expensive, but I felt that way for all the vendors we visited. Overall, the outdoor ceremony, the reception hall, and the bouquets were all beautiful. Cathy was very easy to work with and did not... Read More try to steam roll me with her own ideas (as other florists did). She was very helpful and had great suggestions without ignoring my input.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Danielle S

We were married on March 31st and used Conroy's for all of our floral arrangements. Hands down, this was one of the best vendors I picked out of all the services we used for our wedding. Cathy is such a pleasure, so incredibly flexible and our flowers were STUNNING. My vision... Read More was brought to life through Cathy and her team. Besides the gorgeous arrangements and my amazing bouquet, you cannot beat their pricing or flexibility. Cathy is one of those people who truly wants you to be happy and listens to your vision, and at the same time is very real about what's necessary and what's not. We can't say thank you enough to Cathy and the team at Conroy's for delivering on one of the most important aspects of our overall vision of the wedding. You made it all a reality!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Emma S

Beautiful flowers adorned our hall during the reception - more beautiful than one can imagine! However, we also used the tux place, because we got a discount since they were our florist. Not sure what happened, but the tuxes for our group were all mis-measured and the tux people... Read More were rude. On top of it, when we returned some of the tuxes for such issues as loose buttons and incorrect sizes they told us it was our fault. I have high recommendations for the florist but go to another tux place.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kelly C

Cathy (and Karen) at Conroy's Florists were beyond wonderful to work with. I do not have a large knowledge about floral arrangements but I knew exactly what I did not want. Cathy was so helpful and truly created the most beautiful centerpieces I have ever seen. Family and... Read More friends all agreed and a few of my friends that are upcoming brides were asking who did all of the amazing flower arrangements. I had not one thing to worry about either - they always got back to me in a timely manner. They dropped everything off on time to the church and to my house, handled the cake flowers and tables to their exact discussed details. I recommend them again and again to everyone I know - they really helped make my day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Sarah G

I wanted beautiful fall colored flowers for my wedding, but had no real idea as to any specific flowers I wanted. Cathy gave me great insight and direction and was able to read my reactions to the different options she presented. All she created was truly gorgeous! And just... Read More as importantly for me, she was happy to discuss ways I could keep the overall flower cost down, especially for the reception tables. She didn't try to oversell me the way some other vendors did, but still gave me great quality for the price.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Denise S

Conroy's did an amazing job. The flowers at our wedding were more beautiful than I imagined. We had a fall wedding and I wanted yellow, orange and red flowers. Cathy worked with me to decide on types of flowers and to stay within my budget. The bouquets were gorgeous and the... Read More centerpieces were perfect. My guests couldn't wait to find out who got to take the centerpiece home.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Erin B

Overall Rating: 3 Ceremony and Bouquet Rating: 1 Reception Rating: 4 Good: Cathy was easy to do business with and her team on the day of the wedding was timely responsive and did a great job setting everything up. The team decorated the entryway table in the reception venue... Read More with a tall vase of flowers, rose petals and votives. There were rose petals on the guest book table and card table. There were flower arrangement centerpieces on all of the tables. All of these elements were really beautiful. The prices were very affordable for my budget wedding - our total price was less than $2k. Bad: I feel like Cathy really didn't listen to what I wanted - or if she did, failed to really communicate this to her staff who put everything together. The photos I showed her were dismissed and while the reception flowers were beautiful, they were not what I had in mind. More importantly, the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were nothing like I showed her or explained that I wanted during both face to face meetings, multiple phone calls and emails. I specifically said (and documented) that I did not want certain things and they were in my bouquets. I felt like the boutonnieres did not compliment the rest of the flowers at all and the wrist-lets for the mothers were really just unattractive. We also added flowers to the arbor (under which we were getting married). While the flowers were added, no ivy was included as was agreed upon. In general, I was so disappointed with the flowers at the ceremony, particularly the bouquets. My first reaction when I saw them was, "this is nothing that I wanted and I really don't like them." Overall, I was pleased with the team that set everything up the morning of our wedding and was grateful for their responsiveness and timeliness. While the reception venue looked good and the flowers were beautiful, the ceremony flowers and bouquets were really disappointing.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Victoria R

GORGEOUS - and such attention to detail. I had no idea what I wanted, and she delivered something out of my dreams.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Nicole S

I can not rave about Cathy & Conroy's Florist enough. I have worked in the hospitality industry for almost 15 years, as a wedding planner for almost 10 years and with Cathy for almost 3 years. Because so, I had high expectations and was very particular when selecting vendors for... Read More my own wedding. Cathy was my first and only floral appointment and I trusted her whole-heartedly. Cathy treats your wedding as if it was her own. She is extremely patient, kind, creative and INCREDIBLY knowledgeable about flowers. Cathy takes your vision, and makes it a reality as if it was the easiest thing to do. The morning of our wedding, Cathy gave me a quick call and said she thought the ranunculus came in a bit too "pink" for my desired color palette. She asked if I would like to see the color in my bouquet before she switched to a lighter shade of pink. She quickly sent me the picture via text & called back. I agreed it was too deep of a pink and without hesitation, said she would fix the color. My bouquet arrived 45 minutes later in the exact coloring I was hoping for. When I arrived at the venue and entered our ballroom, it took my breath away. The centerpieces were GORGEOUS and even better than I had imagined. The touch of our napkin sprig complemented the white linen beautifully and the cake was decorated exactly as I had asked. Even our bouquets held up well throughout the evening (I've seen so many brown or droop towards the end of the night). Thank you to Cathy & the staff at Conroy's for not only delivering such a beautiful wedding, but for making the planning experience so easy & enjoyable. Nicole & Nick

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Jenn R

Cathy was so helpful in helping me pick out flowers for my spring wedding, especially since I knew nothing about flowers. She took the time to show me photos of the different kinds of flowers and had lots of great suggestions. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. My... Read More husband and I received so many compliments on the ceremony flowers too. I highly recommend Conroy's!

Conroy's Florist

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Mika N

I worked with Conroy's Florist for my wedding flowers, and highly recommend them!!!