Conservatory at Waterstone

Acworth, GA

Conservatory at Waterstone

We are a full-service wedding venue, offering an affordable, fabulous, all-inclusive wedding package. The Conservatory’s ambiance is a unique mix of modern loft and rustic French country, with exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and two levels of seating.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

4849 N Main St, Acworth, GA (770) 974-4899

Wedding Venue Perfection!

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Alyson C

Where to begin? I’ve been an event planner for more than 15 years; I’ve planned events with 3000 guests to 50 guests. All sorts of venues, themes, budgets… you name it. I was prepared to be quite busy and overwhelmed with planning what I considered to be the most important... Read More event of my life and my check list was quite extensive… little did I know it all existed in one place…The Conservatory at Waterstone in historic Acworth, Ga. Upon arrival I was blown away by the ambiance this place holds, its historic charm and open space invites a good time. The outdoor ceremony area is perfectly set with lush greenery, an arbor, white chairs and a perfect little set of brick stairs to say your “I do’s” on while your friends and family surround you. The inside has two bars, a loft overlooking the dance floor, brick that dates back to the 1920’s, exposed beams and duct work in the ceiling and much more. It is rustic and elegant at the same time, simply put, it is perfect. Now onto the good stuff… they offer by far the best wedding package I’ve ever come across. It includes all the big items, which saves a bride time and money (and sanity). It is a one-stop shop and these ladies have nailed it! Flowers, food, cake, etc… yep it’s all in there! And better yet, it’s priced very fair and competitive. My entire experience was wonderful; the ladies that work and manage this place are truly a blessing to all brides. They go above and beyond to make your day perfect and to ensure that the only thing you have to worry about is where to hide your lip gloss in your dress. Everything else is covered, trust me on this. Their attention to your details and to your needs is nothing I have ever experienced. Sara, the in-house pastry chef, she has mad skills. Honestly, I don’t really care for cake, but her cake… I couldn’t stop eating it … it was moist, full of flavor (I chose three different ones) and perfectly decorated. She can do anything you like and also has wonderful ideas. Maria, the in-house florist… words cannot express how dreamy my flowers looked! She captured my every thought and added some of her own to create the perfect rustic, whimsical feel for my tables, ceremony area and best of all my bouquet. Her talents are unlimited! Joanne and Jennifer, wow! My favorite thing about Joanne, she takes a lot of notes. She makes you feel perfectly calm and immediately at ease that your event will be just as you imagined it. Jennifer, the day of… she is on top of everything and there for your every need, you don’t even need to blink, she does that for you too. Jennifer helped me enjoy my day to its fullest, she is amazing in every way! The Conservatory makes you feel like family and that the only thing that matters is the smile on your face. Lastly, the food. I’m a foodie; I like it to be above average anywhere I go. One of The Conservatory’s best assets is having the kitchen and chef on-site. The food is made with fresh ingredients and skill, it doesn’t sit around and turn into rubber chicken (you know what I mean; everyone has eaten rubber chicken at a wedding). The Conservatory also offers a huge menu; my guests went back for seconds and possibly thirds. If this place were a restaurant, I’d go every week and I’d pay top dollar. I still dream about the pasta primavera. In closing, if you are planning your wedding and you want it to be perfect, easy and a complete dream, go here. Sign on the dotted line… you will not regret it.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013

I'm so glad that we found the Conservatory at Waterstone. We went to an open house and had to book our wedding there right away. This place is beautiful! With its exposed brick and city park-like atmosphere. It was exactly what we wanted. The best part is the people that we... Read More worked with. Joanne and her crew were wonderful. They accommodated every one of our wishes. Leading up to the wedding, everything was organized and stress-free and actually very fun. Just as it should be. During the wedding, we had our own wedding coordinator that was very kind and also calming. We also had our own reception coordinator that was great and made sure everything was running smoothly. Our coordinators were there right when we needed them and never more than that. They were so helpful. My husband and I felt like a king and queen. The price was so reasonable!! There were no extra costs. Joanne was very upfront with how much it would costs. Looking at other places, I know this was a problem. I would not change a thing. It was perfect! And all of our guests had wonderful things to say about it. Looking back, I can remember our wedding day without any regrets and have beautiful memories.

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Kimberly M

I cannot begin to express how wonderful the Conservatory at Waterstone was for our wedding! This is the best bang for your buck in all of the Atlanta area! Not to mention that it also happens to have the most personality-brick walls and floors, wrought iron staircases, custom... Read More wooden benches-all beautiful! Did I mention that nearly everything is done at the venue: catering, cake, flowers, DJ, set-up, take down, linens, serveware, alcohol, bartenders, wedding and reception coordinators--and I'm probably missing things. If you want nearly a stress-free planning, this is your place! Joann and Susan were incredibly easy to work with in planning every aspect-every time I called or emailed, I received an answer within a few hours. Sara (the baker) made the most BEAUTIFUL cake ever-&it was DELICIOUS! Maria did an outstanding job on my peach &green flowers-&stayed within the budget while making everything look incredibly lush &beautiful! Oh--&the food was also wonderful--everyone talked about how good the food (& cake) were. I decided to get married outside, despite the 30 degree weather, & it happened to snow-which made the wedding so much more memorable! The venue had heaters set up to at least keep the bridal party warm, & kept the guests inside until the last minute. Jennifer, the ceremony director, really knew what she was doing & got everyone in their right places (important, since it was freezing)--& she's incredibly fun! DJ LeNard Morrell was awesome--he planned with us for weeks before the wedding, and then got out on the dance floor and taught us dances during the night. And he plays good music!! Everything was perfect--all the guests were really impressed by the venue, the service, quality of food--everything! Waterstone really takes care of all who attend! There were constantly hosts walking around asking how they could help, refilling drinks, kept us on a timeline-everything was organized so well!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Adrienne B

Wow, where to begin?! I located this venue on The Knot when I began scouting for venues. My fiancé and I instantly fell in love with the Conservatory and knew it would be the perfect place for our wedding. We contacted the Conservatory and they were very prompt in contacting us... Read More back to schedule a tour. We immediately booked our date after a tour. From beginning to end, the staff at the Conservatory were angels. They answered every question promptly and went well out of their way to make our day perfect. They are very flexible and can do meetings via telephone if needed as well. Though I would recommend going to the venue every time you can because it is so beautiful. My favorite thing about this venue is that it is all inclusive, so you do not have to stress about finding different vendors. You simply attend appointments for each category (floral, cake, etc) and they take care of the rest. On the day of our wedding, everyone at the venue was prepared and the setup was more than I could have dreamed up. I recommend paying extra to have your ceremony outside because it is so beautiful with the flowers and draping. The food was amazing, the cake was delicious, the flowers were gorgeous, the DJ was spectacular and made the reception beyond fun for all guests. I wish I could have our wedding here everyday because they definitely gave me post wedding blues when it was over!! Love this venue and the staff! Can't say enough good things about them.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Jessica G

What an amazing experience we had on our wedding day! The staff was extremely nice and not to mention they went above and beyond to make our wedding day soo perfect! They are extremely organized and the food was great! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an all... Read More inclusive wedding package!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Marissa G

My husband and I can't imagine being married anywhere else! We were married here on March 18, 2017. We are still receiving compliments on what a beautiful venue we had! Working with the wonderful folks at The Conservatory was a dream come true for any couple- they are... Read More responsive, kind, and genuinely care about your special day. Planning was a breeze knowing that any issues we had would be taken care of immediately. We stumbled upon this place by chance, but we are so thrilled that we did! We hosted both our ceremony and reception here. Our guests loved everything being in one spot. The meal was delicious and enjoyed by all. The floral arrangements were gorgeous! Michelle, our wedding planner, made sure our day stayed on schedule and as planned. We honestly couldn't have asked for anything more! If we were to get married all over again, we'd still choose The Conservatory at Waterstone!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Yasameen S

The Conservatory at Waterstone is amazing! The best decision we made was to get married here. It is an all-inclusive venue so the food, cake, flowers, dj and photo booth were all done through the Conservatory. A day of coordinator is also included! My wedding day was... Read More completely stress free! It went smoothly and everyone had a great time. We got so many compliments on the food and cake. I can't recommend them enough! They are nice, friendly and helpful. I kept having questions and calling and they were so patient! Get married here!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Ian B

This venue took care of everything and it was very affordable. No hidden fees.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Taylor L

Everything was perfect on our wedding day! When we first started planning our wedding I stumbled upon the Conservatory at Waterstone on the Knot website. It was the only venue we looked at, and I loved it! The day we toured was the day we picked out our date. Michelle and the... Read More rest of the staff at the Conservatory were so helpful throughout the entire time I was planning. There was not one time on our wedding day that I was stressed, and I thank everyone involved at the Conservatory for that! The food was delicious, and our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire night! I could not have asked for a better wedding!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Stephanie T

We had our wedding at The Conservatory at Waterstone on November 19th, and we could not have had a better experience! Every step of the way, the staff went above & beyond to ensure our wedding day was special & stress-free! We even had a small issue with the hotel where we had... Read More set up our block of rooms, and Sherry offered to make a phone call on our behalf to help resolve the issue because she knew someone at the hotel. It was something that the venue had no responsibility for, but they still made sure that we had absolutely nothing to worry about on our wedding day! They're fantastic! Would definitely recommend to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lindsay W

Choosing The Conservatory was one of the best decisions I made regarding our wedding. They took care of everything and made the entire process easy and stress-free. Having a venue that took care of everything (food, flowers, drinks, cake, coordinator, decorations) was priceless... Read More to me. Anybody planning a wedding knows how stressful it can be. Our wedding day could not have gone any smoother- it was the absolute best day of my life! I would hands down recommend The Conservatory at Waterstone to anyone. It was worth every single penny. Thank you to all the staff that made everything possible!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Hinal P

Being stressed on your wedding day is expected. But NOT having to stress a single thing is one of the best feelings ever. Michelle, our coordinator did such an amazing job making sure I did not have to worry about a single thing. From decorations to timelines to everything,... Read More every single person at the conservatory made sure it was going to be my perfect night!! It was so seamless and everything was a fairytale. I can easily say we had our dream wedding and felt lile royalty on our wedding day. (The kids thought I was princess jasmine #winning) oh and my flowers were GORGEOUS!!! I don't even know how to properly thank all the staff for helping us make our wedding day the absolute happiest moment of our lives.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Emily R

Amazing venue!! We had over 180 guests and it for everyone so nicely! All inclusive and beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have had my wedding at!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Lisa M

Our daughter and now son-in law's wedding on August 27, 2016 was absolutely magical!!! With both Jessica and Wes living out of state we were the local connection but The Conservatory emailed and called so Jessica was always a part of everything! The staff was always helpful... Read More and willing to answer questions and Michelle did a fabulous job the evening of the event! Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and about the food, cake and overall great time had by all!!! Thank you, Conservatory staff, for all that you did to make this such a memorable event!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Kristie S

I wish I could give this company more stars! They were amazing from beginning to end. We were originally planning to have our wedding in March of 2017, but our family received the news that my fiancees mother's cancer had taken a turn for the worse. They gave her 6 months to... Read More live. We knew we wanted her to be there for our ceremony. Joanne and her team were marvelous in accommodating us. We went from planning a wedding 9 months out to just 3 weeks out. We weren't sure if it would be possible, but the team at the Conservatory at Waterstone pulled it all together. Everything was absolutely perfect. The decorations, service, food. They are so organized and the sweetest team of people you'd ever want to work with. I will share my letter to the team below: To the Wonderful Conservatory at Waterstone Team, Now that things have settled down a bit, Ervin and I just wanted to take the time out to thank you for your outstanding work! You made this process so simple and we can't thank you enough for all the extras that were provided. We were able to enjoy our day with no worries. Your staff were amazing! They were so kind and professional during the reception, the decorations were beautiful and Jackie made sure that everything went off without a hitch! They tell brides to be prepared for at least one thing to go wrong on their wedding day, but I can truly say that our day was perfect. The guests were amazed with the venue, food, and staff. More importantly, you gave us something that is immeasurable. No amount of thanks could show our appreciation for you all giving us the opportunity to share this special occasion with Ervin's mother. She was beaming from ear to ear. It means the world to us that she was able to attend and enjoy the day. You all are a top notch team! Our day couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Kimberly P

Our wedding was in April 2016 at the Conservatory and the day was absolutely perfect! The venue was beautifully decorated and they were extremely accommodating in allowing us to book most of the day. Maria, their flower specialist, made sure every flower arrangement was... Read More perfect, and everything fit my vision beautifully! The food (including our beautiful cake) was also amazing, and everyone raved about it afterwards. Our day-of coordinator was fabulous and made everything run smoothly! Additionally, LeNard was amazing. He kept everyone having a great time on the dance floor. Every guest said they had a blast, which was our whole goal. He played songs we wanted to hear, but also played off of what guests were dancing to as well. He was also very easy to communicate with in planning. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Thank you to the Conservatory :)

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Megan A

I can't say enough about how great this wedding venue is. I did research on TheKnot.com for weeks, and finally found this gem. This all-inclusive wedding venue is perfect for the relaxed bride and groom. The Conservatory made not only planning our wedding amazing, but our actual... Read More wedding was perfection. The staff was flawless, the food was fabulous and it was totally worth every penny! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Yvette S

Our day was perfect at the Conservatory and our guest loved the place as well! We received so many compliments on the food and how lovely the venue was. The staff really worked with our request and needs. My only complaint was the included time amount (4 hours) for the ceremony... Read More and reception. It would have been nice to have a little more time to spend with our guest.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Wonderful all inclusive venue!! My daughter, the bride, is in grad school, I am out of state, so a venue like The Conservatory was perfect!! They were so easy to work with and so accommodating and helpful. From scheduling tastings and meetings to arranging floral delivery to the... Read More church and a seamless and wonderful reception party, everyone we worked with was so polite and helpful!! Susan, Joanne, Maria, and Michelle--thank you for a wonderful experience!! We have received many compliments on everything--decor, food, cake and layout of the facility. The flowers were gorgeous and the cake seriously amazing!! It was a beautiful celebration!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Shannon D

The very best bang for your buck!!!! I wanted to have a barn wedding, but when i started to look at the prices they were way outside me price rang .... I mean who wants to spend 1200 on some hay! The conservatory was the only all inclusive place I found that was reasonable. We... Read More paid around 7,500 prier to the wedding, which included a tasting for 2, food and beer and wine for 75 people, cake (tasting), flowers and DJ, Coordinators during the process and the day of the wedding. We had so many complements on our wedding from how beautiful the the venue was to the amazing food and so on. I cannot say enough good things about this place. The staff are right there the whole way, calling you when a meeting is needed and keeping you on track so you don't have to worry about anything. Sherri, Michelle, Joann and Jackie are wonderful. They answered all my questions, were very up front on what was covered and what extra was needed. The cake was yummy (just make sure you are very specific with that vender on what you want) there was a little mix up on the color scheme but it was more than made up for after our wedding. The budget for the flowers they provide is small ($400) but if you are wanting simple and nothing exotic it's workable. I had light pink and white roses with baby's breath and only went 100 over budget with 6 bridesmaid's, 4 groom's men, bride bouquet and throw bouquet, groom boutonniere, three corsages for grandmothers/mom, boutonniere for father of the bride and another 100 for 3 large arrangements around the room. They were great working with me on kid's meals, coming in the day before to decorate the tables. I really could go on and on about how wonderful they made my day. I have no regrets about choosing the glamours setting of the conservatory instead of my rustic barn. The whole night was magical!!! Wish i could go back and do it again

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Kimberly S

This venue had everything we were looking for in a venue; we especially loved the all inclusive aspect. The venue itself is beautiful and has so many different textures (bricks, wood floor, black iron railing, stone, etc.) for photos. It has every possible space you need: a... Read More place for the bride/bridesmaids to prep, a place for the groom/groomsmen to prep, outdoor or indoor reception area, bar, plenty of space for tables, buffet area, and a cute entrance area to display your cake(s), guestbook, pictures, etc. The venue covered pretty much everything we needed minus a photographer, officiant, and outfits (and they even had suggestions for all of those things with discounted rates). I wish we had more choices for our included h'orderves (we got cheese, crackers, and fruit but in 2015 they offered more free options), but the food was amazing and we got many complements on the buffet. They even provided waiters and a bartender (alcohol was an additional cost) to mix our signature drinks. My flowers were beautiful and went well with the bridesmaid dresses. The cake was also included and was done off-site at Confection Perfection. The cost of the cake was covered in the venue and it was delivered to our venue so we didn't have to worry about it. The entire staff was very helpful throughout our planning process and worked to make sure our vision was achieved. Overall, everyone was really easy to work with and they worked really hard to make sure our special day went off without a hitch. Everyone really enjoyed our wedding and we wouldn't change a thing! The perfect worry-free venue.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Ashley P

We held our wedding at the Conservatory on March 11th, 2016. The day went off without a hitch thanks to the amazing staff! The venue was beautifully decorated (their flower specialist, Maria, is AWESOME!) and they were extremely accommodating to us-- even allowing us to book the... Read More entire day (they even had an employee present bright and early at 8AM when we arrived!). The food was super delicious. Everything was on a timely schedule which, being me, absolutely loved. I could not have asked for a better wedding day! Thank you to everyone at the Conservatory :)

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Leanna W

We loved our wedding at the Conservatory! Everything went very smooth, and we had the best time.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

As the father-of-bride my hope was that my daughter experience the wedding of her dreams. I can truly say that the Conservatory at Waterstone made sure that her hopes became reality. The directors, staff, support personnel were extremely professional and supportive. They all... Read More made sure that the experience was a positive one. The wedding coordinator Michelle was such an organized and well-natured individual and as such made our emotional time a truly happy time. I cannot say enough about how nice she and the rest of the staff were. I would highly recommend this venue to any wedding party but I also think it would make a great place for many a social event. In summary, my family and I were extremely happy with all aspects of the event. I gladly give this place a five star rating and know others will do the same.

Reviewed on 3/12/2016

From the moment we stepped into this Venue we knew this was the one. Our Daughter's & Son-in Law's recent wedding ceremony/reception was a "10". This place exceeded our expectations and exudes charm/ambiance with the exposed brick walls, wrought iron railings, wood flooring &... Read More lighting, balcony and arbor covered outdoor courtyard. The Staff/Owner and Planner paid exceptional attention to every detail and were nothing short of amazing. Living over 3 hours away, the "All-Inclusive" Package offered by the Venue made for a "stress-free" event that we will all have fond memories of for years to come.