Conservatory at Waterstone

Acworth, GA

Conservatory at Waterstone

We are a full-service wedding venue, offering an affordable, fabulous, all-inclusive wedding package. The Conservatory’s ambiance is a unique mix of modern loft and rustic French country, with exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and two levels of seating.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

4849 N Main St, Acworth, GA (770) 974-4899

Wedding Venue Perfection!

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Alyson C

Where to begin? I’ve been an event planner for more than 15 years; I’ve planned events with 3000 guests to 50 guests. All sorts of venues, themes, budgets… you name it. I was prepared to be quite busy and overwhelmed with planning what I considered to be the most important... Read More event of my life and my check list was quite extensive… little did I know it all existed in one place…The Conservatory at Waterstone in historic Acworth, Ga. Upon arrival I was blown away by the ambiance this place holds, its historic charm and open space invites a good time. The outdoor ceremony area is perfectly set with lush greenery, an arbor, white chairs and a perfect little set of brick stairs to say your “I do’s” on while your friends and family surround you. The inside has two bars, a loft overlooking the dance floor, brick that dates back to the 1920’s, exposed beams and duct work in the ceiling and much more. It is rustic and elegant at the same time, simply put, it is perfect. Now onto the good stuff… they offer by far the best wedding package I’ve ever come across. It includes all the big items, which saves a bride time and money (and sanity). It is a one-stop shop and these ladies have nailed it! Flowers, food, cake, etc… yep it’s all in there! And better yet, it’s priced very fair and competitive. My entire experience was wonderful; the ladies that work and manage this place are truly a blessing to all brides. They go above and beyond to make your day perfect and to ensure that the only thing you have to worry about is where to hide your lip gloss in your dress. Everything else is covered, trust me on this. Their attention to your details and to your needs is nothing I have ever experienced. Sara, the in-house pastry chef, she has mad skills. Honestly, I don’t really care for cake, but her cake… I couldn’t stop eating it … it was moist, full of flavor (I chose three different ones) and perfectly decorated. She can do anything you like and also has wonderful ideas. Maria, the in-house florist… words cannot express how dreamy my flowers looked! She captured my every thought and added some of her own to create the perfect rustic, whimsical feel for my tables, ceremony area and best of all my bouquet. Her talents are unlimited! Joanne and Jennifer, wow! My favorite thing about Joanne, she takes a lot of notes. She makes you feel perfectly calm and immediately at ease that your event will be just as you imagined it. Jennifer, the day of… she is on top of everything and there for your every need, you don’t even need to blink, she does that for you too. Jennifer helped me enjoy my day to its fullest, she is amazing in every way! The Conservatory makes you feel like family and that the only thing that matters is the smile on your face. Lastly, the food. I’m a foodie; I like it to be above average anywhere I go. One of The Conservatory’s best assets is having the kitchen and chef on-site. The food is made with fresh ingredients and skill, it doesn’t sit around and turn into rubber chicken (you know what I mean; everyone has eaten rubber chicken at a wedding). The Conservatory also offers a huge menu; my guests went back for seconds and possibly thirds. If this place were a restaurant, I’d go every week and I’d pay top dollar. I still dream about the pasta primavera. In closing, if you are planning your wedding and you want it to be perfect, easy and a complete dream, go here. Sign on the dotted line… you will not regret it.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013

I'm so glad that we found the Conservatory at Waterstone. We went to an open house and had to book our wedding there right away. This place is beautiful! With its exposed brick and city park-like atmosphere. It was exactly what we wanted. The best part is the people that we... Read More worked with. Joanne and her crew were wonderful. They accommodated every one of our wishes. Leading up to the wedding, everything was organized and stress-free and actually very fun. Just as it should be. During the wedding, we had our own wedding coordinator that was very kind and also calming. We also had our own reception coordinator that was great and made sure everything was running smoothly. Our coordinators were there right when we needed them and never more than that. They were so helpful. My husband and I felt like a king and queen. The price was so reasonable!! There were no extra costs. Joanne was very upfront with how much it would costs. Looking at other places, I know this was a problem. I would not change a thing. It was perfect! And all of our guests had wonderful things to say about it. Looking back, I can remember our wedding day without any regrets and have beautiful memories.

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Kimberly M

I cannot begin to express how wonderful the Conservatory at Waterstone was for our wedding! This is the best bang for your buck in all of the Atlanta area! Not to mention that it also happens to have the most personality-brick walls and floors, wrought iron staircases, custom... Read More wooden benches-all beautiful! Did I mention that nearly everything is done at the venue: catering, cake, flowers, DJ, set-up, take down, linens, serveware, alcohol, bartenders, wedding and reception coordinators--and I'm probably missing things. If you want nearly a stress-free planning, this is your place! Joann and Susan were incredibly easy to work with in planning every aspect-every time I called or emailed, I received an answer within a few hours. Sara (the baker) made the most BEAUTIFUL cake ever-&it was DELICIOUS! Maria did an outstanding job on my peach &green flowers-&stayed within the budget while making everything look incredibly lush &beautiful! Oh--&the food was also wonderful--everyone talked about how good the food (& cake) were. I decided to get married outside, despite the 30 degree weather, & it happened to snow-which made the wedding so much more memorable! The venue had heaters set up to at least keep the bridal party warm, & kept the guests inside until the last minute. Jennifer, the ceremony director, really knew what she was doing & got everyone in their right places (important, since it was freezing)--& she's incredibly fun! DJ LeNard Morrell was awesome--he planned with us for weeks before the wedding, and then got out on the dance floor and taught us dances during the night. And he plays good music!! Everything was perfect--all the guests were really impressed by the venue, the service, quality of food--everything! Waterstone really takes care of all who attend! There were constantly hosts walking around asking how they could help, refilling drinks, kept us on a timeline-everything was organized so well!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Ian B

This venue took care of everything and it was very affordable. No hidden fees.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Taylor L

Everything was perfect on our wedding day! When we first started planning our wedding I stumbled upon the Conservatory at Waterstone on the Knot website. It was the only venue we looked at, and I loved it! The day we toured was the day we picked out our date. Michelle and the... Read More rest of the staff at the Conservatory were so helpful throughout the entire time I was planning. There was not one time on our wedding day that I was stressed, and I thank everyone involved at the Conservatory for that! The food was delicious, and our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire night! I could not have asked for a better wedding!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Stephanie T

We had our wedding at The Conservatory at Waterstone on November 19th, and we could not have had a better experience! Every step of the way, the staff went above & beyond to ensure our wedding day was special & stress-free! We even had a small issue with the hotel where we had... Read More set up our block of rooms, and Sherry offered to make a phone call on our behalf to help resolve the issue because she knew someone at the hotel. It was something that the venue had no responsibility for, but they still made sure that we had absolutely nothing to worry about on our wedding day! They're fantastic! Would definitely recommend to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Hinal P

Being stressed on your wedding day is expected. But NOT having to stress a single thing is one of the best feelings ever. Michelle, our coordinator did such an amazing job making sure I did not have to worry about a single thing. From decorations to timelines to everything,... Read More every single person at the conservatory made sure it was going to be my perfect night!! It was so seamless and everything was a fairytale. I can easily say we had our dream wedding and felt lile royalty on our wedding day. (The kids thought I was princess jasmine #winning) oh and my flowers were GORGEOUS!!! I don't even know how to properly thank all the staff for helping us make our wedding day the absolute happiest moment of our lives.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Emily R

Amazing venue!! We had over 180 guests and it for everyone so nicely! All inclusive and beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have had my wedding at!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Lisa M

Our daughter and now son-in law's wedding on August 27, 2016 was absolutely magical!!! With both Jessica and Wes living out of state we were the local connection but The Conservatory emailed and called so Jessica was always a part of everything! The staff was always helpful... Read More and willing to answer questions and Michelle did a fabulous job the evening of the event! Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and about the food, cake and overall great time had by all!!! Thank you, Conservatory staff, for all that you did to make this such a memorable event!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Kristie S

I wish I could give this company more stars! They were amazing from beginning to end. We were originally planning to have our wedding in March of 2017, but our family received the news that my fiancees mother's cancer had taken a turn for the worse. They gave her 6 months to... Read More live. We knew we wanted her to be there for our ceremony. Joanne and her team were marvelous in accommodating us. We went from planning a wedding 9 months out to just 3 weeks out. We weren't sure if it would be possible, but the team at the Conservatory at Waterstone pulled it all together. Everything was absolutely perfect. The decorations, service, food. They are so organized and the sweetest team of people you'd ever want to work with. I will share my letter to the team below: To the Wonderful Conservatory at Waterstone Team, Now that things have settled down a bit, Ervin and I just wanted to take the time out to thank you for your outstanding work! You made this process so simple and we can't thank you enough for all the extras that were provided. We were able to enjoy our day with no worries. Your staff were amazing! They were so kind and professional during the reception, the decorations were beautiful and Jackie made sure that everything went off without a hitch! They tell brides to be prepared for at least one thing to go wrong on their wedding day, but I can truly say that our day was perfect. The guests were amazed with the venue, food, and staff. More importantly, you gave us something that is immeasurable. No amount of thanks could show our appreciation for you all giving us the opportunity to share this special occasion with Ervin's mother. She was beaming from ear to ear. It means the world to us that she was able to attend and enjoy the day. You all are a top notch team! Our day couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Kimberly P

Our wedding was in April 2016 at the Conservatory and the day was absolutely perfect! The venue was beautifully decorated and they were extremely accommodating in allowing us to book most of the day. Maria, their flower specialist, made sure every flower arrangement was... Read More perfect, and everything fit my vision beautifully! The food (including our beautiful cake) was also amazing, and everyone raved about it afterwards. Our day-of coordinator was fabulous and made everything run smoothly! Additionally, LeNard was amazing. He kept everyone having a great time on the dance floor. Every guest said they had a blast, which was our whole goal. He played songs we wanted to hear, but also played off of what guests were dancing to as well. He was also very easy to communicate with in planning. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Thank you to the Conservatory :)

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Megan A

I can't say enough about how great this wedding venue is. I did research on TheKnot.com for weeks, and finally found this gem. This all-inclusive wedding venue is perfect for the relaxed bride and groom. The Conservatory made not only planning our wedding amazing, but our actual... Read More wedding was perfection. The staff was flawless, the food was fabulous and it was totally worth every penny! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Yvette S

Our day was perfect at the Conservatory and our guest loved the place as well! We received so many compliments on the food and how lovely the venue was. The staff really worked with our request and needs. My only complaint was the included time amount (4 hours) for the ceremony... Read More and reception. It would have been nice to have a little more time to spend with our guest.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Ashley P

We held our wedding at the Conservatory on March 11th, 2016. The day went off without a hitch thanks to the amazing staff! The venue was beautifully decorated (their flower specialist, Maria, is AWESOME!) and they were extremely accommodating to us-- even allowing us to book the... Read More entire day (they even had an employee present bright and early at 8AM when we arrived!). The food was super delicious. Everything was on a timely schedule which, being me, absolutely loved. I could not have asked for a better wedding day! Thank you to everyone at the Conservatory :)

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Leanna W

We loved our wedding at the Conservatory! Everything went very smooth, and we had the best time.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

As the father-of-bride my hope was that my daughter experience the wedding of her dreams. I can truly say that the Conservatory at Waterstone made sure that her hopes became reality. The directors, staff, support personnel were extremely professional and supportive. They all... Read More made sure that the experience was a positive one. The wedding coordinator Michelle was such an organized and well-natured individual and as such made our emotional time a truly happy time. I cannot say enough about how nice she and the rest of the staff were. I would highly recommend this venue to any wedding party but I also think it would make a great place for many a social event. In summary, my family and I were extremely happy with all aspects of the event. I gladly give this place a five star rating and know others will do the same.

Reviewed on 3/12/2016

From the moment we stepped into this Venue we knew this was the one. Our Daughter's & Son-in Law's recent wedding ceremony/reception was a "10". This place exceeded our expectations and exudes charm/ambiance with the exposed brick walls, wrought iron railings, wood flooring &... Read More lighting, balcony and arbor covered outdoor courtyard. The Staff/Owner and Planner paid exceptional attention to every detail and were nothing short of amazing. Living over 3 hours away, the "All-Inclusive" Package offered by the Venue made for a "stress-free" event that we will all have fond memories of for years to come.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Marguerite G

The Conservatory exceeded our expectations completely! Every single detail from the flowers to personalizing the wedding planning experience was perfection. The team, Susan, Michelle, Kelly, Joanne, Maria, made it super easy and seamless for my (now) husband and I. Our day... Read More looked and felt exactly how we dreamed it would be.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Tierra G

Looking for a wedding venue? Do not look any further... THIS IS IT! The Conservatory at Waterstone is THE BEST wedding venue I could have ever imagined. My husband and I married there recently and we could not be more pleased with the work of their staff. Joann, who is the... Read More owner, is such a sweetheart and ensured that all of our needs were met in preparation for the big day. Susan did an excellent job coordinating the event for us. Michelle was our guide on the day of and she made sure that everything on the big day when smoothly. I could not have asked for a better experience for our wedding. The DJ, floral, food, drinks, cake, and decor were exceptional. With this all-inclusive venue, I can honestly say that it was a STRESS-FREE experience... these ladies literally took care of everything and handled our event with care. Not to mention, the pricing is extremely reasonable for all that is included. Thanks to The Conservatory for making our day so memorable and special!

It really was the perfect day.

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Natasha G

I absolutely love The Conservatory at Waterstone. And I will try my best to touch on every point of what makes this place the best! Our venue shopping took us almost 2 months to find the perfect place. We were looking for a beautiful venue with character, friendly staff, and (if... Read More possible) all inclusive package at a great price. We found all of that plus more with this venue. Service: The Conservatory has a tried-and-true schedule that will make any frantic bride-to-be feel at ease. If I had questions, the staff (especially Sherry and Susan) were extremely helpful and responded quickly to phone calls and/or emails. Our wedding day coordinator Michelle was fantastic and very precise. She was very accommodating to all of our requests and her attitude kept the wedding party smiling! Michelle gave us the tour of the venue, and when she described what happened before the ceremony (Tunnel of Love, and coordinating with the DJ/musician to time the entrance), she immediately sold us on the experience. I was looking for a venue that would keep me calm, organized and happy that day; Michelle really made that dream a reality. Quality: The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious and the wedding cake was both x2! =) We loved our floral arrangements and splashes of rustic character. The Conservatory staff worked with our tight budget and used the decorations that we brought in the day before. When I showed up with my bridesmaids the day of the wedding, the decorations were setup and ready to go. Every typical day-of worry/fear/concern melted away when I walked through the door that morning. My bouquet was stunning and better than I could have imagined. Maria took a few photos from Pinterest and turned them into reality. We didn't have to do a lot of decorating because the building itself had enough character and style. Value: Wedding coordinator, flowers, dinner, cake, ceremony, reception, the location, the history and amazing staff make this venue priceless. From the moment we met, I felt as though Joanne and her staff truly cared about our special day. We saw the value in this venue beyond cost; we wanted the experience. The experience was amazing and you can't put a price on that. Thank you Conservatory from the bottom of my heart. Best wishes for a prosperous 2016 (and beyond) - Natasha & Daniel Watts

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Dawn I

Our wedding was September 27, 2015, and we are from NY. We knew we would be married in GA, since our family lives there. The Conservatory far exceeded our expectations. As for planning a wedding long distance, they made it a pleasure. We had 50 people and everyone was amazed by... Read More the venue, the food and the service. It's a unique and beautiful place to be married.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Jessica W

The conservatory is AMAZING! They provide the cake, catering, and flowers, for me it was a blessing I didn't want to deal with anything. Everyone who works there is so helpful, they make sure everything you want is taken care of. The venue itself is beautiful very elegant and... Read More vintage. The wedding coordinator the night of the wedding made sure everything went off without a hitch. We had no problems at all! I love this venue and will tell everyone about it!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Carmen B

I can't say enough about this venue. From the intial tour to the day of the wedding, everyone and everything was fantastic. Our guests are still commenting on what a great time they had. The flowers were beautiful, the food was fantastic and the cake was delicious. Definitely... Read More recommend you take a look at The Conservatory for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

WOW!!!!! Where do we begin to describe our perfect day! The Conservatory at Waterstone is absolute blessing to any bride that has the privilege to work with these amazing ladies. From the first meeting to tour the venue to all the countless emails the coordinators always made... Read More me feel at ease. This venue offers almost everything for your special day from the flowers, to the food and the amazing cakes. We cant say enough about how perfect the actual wedding day was. They have EVERYTHING taken care of so you can enjoy your day.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Stephanie R

This place was THE BEST. I was coordinating my wedding with them from California and they were super thorough and nice. The ceremony and reception were exceptionally run and everything went by like a dream. My only complaint is that it was over all too soon! Great venue, great... Read More team, and a great place to have your wedding. I wouldn't change a thing if i had to do it all over again! :)