Elegant Music for Your Occasion

Music is where your story begins. Our professionals will help you find that special song that will tell your own personal story. You can choose solo instruments, string ensembles, brass combos or orchestras. We will consult with you to personalize your wedding day to truly make it your own.

Colfax, NC (336) 992-2422

FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Mary P

This review is from a very satisfied Mother of the Bride! The quartet played at our daughters wedding before the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. Our guests LOVED them! I heard over and over again about how beautiful the music was and that the selections played were not... Read More the typical wedding music (though they can certainly play that too). They play a wide variety of musical genres. Allison was very easy to work with...she responded quickly by email. She made helpful suggestions about what music to play. The quartet arrived in a timely manner, they looked very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Reliable, accomodating and great value!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Michele S

We used Corda Entertainment LLC for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and wedding reception. I spoke with Alison Lawson and she was very accommodating, every request I had she said she could do and delivered professionally. It was easy, stress free and everything that we... Read More wanted and more. We requested the violinist to play songs from Frank Sinatra for the groom and they were also able to accommodate that. I could not imagine this experience being any better. Thank you!

Father of the bride

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Steve A

Awesome! We contracted with Corda Entertainment for my daughter's wedding in August. They were wonderful. Their music was excellent and they were a pleasure to work with. The quartet was asked at the last moment to play for some additional time and they did without any... Read More issues. We have received many compliments on the music during the wedding. I would recommend Corda Entertainment for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassie M

So professional and easy to work with. And so unbelievably talented. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else to play my ceremony music. The perfect touch to make our day extra special!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ashley L

So many people complimented how beautiful the music was for the wedding. It made the day even more beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Ashley J

Excellent! They made the wedding music selection process so easy, and really added an amazing touch to our big day. Love love love!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

We were very pleased with the string trio at our daughter's wedding. They accommodated our special requests and put up with constantly changing weather forecasts. Alison Lawson was very well organized and easy to work with.

Fabulous Talent, Lacking in Customer Service

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 April D

We chose Corda to provide our ceremony music with their string trio because of the many music choices they provided. Alison was very kind and answered our questions and provided a detailed contract after checking our date was available and the location was suitable for the... Read More group. A month prior to the event, they ask that you submit your music choices and the lineup. I did so and provided them with the cues for playing. All was well until the day of the wedding. My event planner had a difficult time dealing with the violinist who was short with her when asking for details which we already provided a month before the event. I felt they were ill prepared and did not read the information we took the time to send ahead of time. BUT, the skill and talent of the group is unheard of. They added to the elegance of our vintage themed wedding and guests raved about how well orchestrated the musicians were. They definitely receive 5 stars in the quality department

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Marisa R

Alison was very helpful getting things organized for our wedding and the musicians played beautifully!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Lori P

Corda was the perfect addition to my wedding day! They came early, set up and played for our ceremony and cocktail hour and the music sounded amazing! I was incredibly happy with the music and professionalism!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015

Allison performed at our very low key wedding and made it elegant even in a backyard. She was wonderful to work with and such a delight to have as a part of our special day. I couldn't have asked for a better violinist!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

My daughter had the most amazing day and the music was icing on the cake. I am so glad we booked Corda. The musicians were 100% pro and you noticed them without even noticing them if that makes any sense. They blended into the wedding like magic. The music added such an... Read More elegant touch. I can't tell you how thrilled we are!! Thanks again.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Natalie P

Alison is very easy to work with. We chose a quartet to play during the cocktail hour of our reception. The reception was outdoors and they played for an hour and a half. Although my bride and I were taking pictures during that time and didn't get to hear them, we were told... Read More by our guests that they did a great job and were very enjoyable. I know that they certainly added to the ambiance of the event!

Definitely recommend

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Stefanie D

Corda Entertainment performed a duet of a violin and cello at our wedding ceremony recently and they were exactly what we wanted! Contact with them was very smooth and easy and they have step by step directions as to how to pick the music, which was extremely helpful for me. The... Read More price was very reasonable! Definitely recommend them!!

Nice with Few Minor Issues

Reviewed on 12/25/2014 Jennifer B

Overall, they were nice with a great sound. However, the ultimate reason I would give them a 4 instead of a 5 would be two reasons. #1, I had all of my ceremony picked out, which song I wanted and when and where I wanted it played. When my playlist was reviewed, I was asked to... Read More change a few things around because the flow wasn't right. Just wish I hadn't spend so much time on the playlist now. The second issue I had, which is sort of an understandable one, is the temperature. About a month before my November, outside ceremony, I was told that the instruments could not be outside in temperatures below 60 degrees because of the sound and effect on the instrument itself. After going back and forth many times and worrying about the temperature, it was a sunny 52 degrees for the ceremony and they played anyway, which couldn't have made me happier! So, overall, I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

I got married August 31st and had a solo violinist great my guests and play during my ceremony. I had no idea on my song list or anything, they took care of everything for me, which took off some stress of the planning. The violinist showed up on time and found a place to set... Read More up and started playing. It was very nice not having to coach her where to set up etc. She arrived and took care of everything on her own. My guests all commented on how great she was. I would def use them again in the future.

Outstanding Experience!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Candace M

I was referred to this company from a fellow bride after having a terrible experience with a saxist auditioning to play for my upcoming wedding. I contacted Corda Entertainment and was quickly contacted back. I received quality customer service! Alison and the saxist, Ron, were... Read More AMAZING to me! The saxist was also early for my wedding and played heavenly. Will definitely recommend to everyone!

The music is beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/29/2014 Kellie H

I was very impressed with the professionalism that this group showed. I worked with Allison from Corda to get my music selections just right and she even helped me contract with a writer to write string music for a song they didn't have. It turned out beautiful! They showed up... Read More in plenty of time and started the prelude 30 minutes prior to the ceremony so the guests wouldn't have to walk down in silence! It was absolutely beautiful. Naturally, since I was the bride, I was the last to go out...I just stood in the back and listened to the beautiful string trio play. It calmed my nerves, although I was fighting tears the whole time! Wonderful ceremony music!

Great service and very professional

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 Diana

Alison was very pleasant and professional over the phone. She was also very patient with my questions via email and even called me to explain information more clearly and to make sure I was getting what I needed. We used Corda for our ceremony music. I heard them play while... Read More walking down the aisle and during the recessional and they performed beautifully. I only wish I could have heard the prelude songs I chose when they were being played! I'm sure they were lovely. I would recommend them to others because of their professionalism, customer service, and the quality. You will get your money's worth!

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Michele Z

Fast to respond, both in email and phone. Beautiful music, exactly what I wanted.

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Sarah D

Wonderful to work with and SUCH a beautiful addition to our ceremony! Would highly recommend!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

We used Corda's quartet at my daughter's outdoor wedding and also at the indoor cocktail hour which followed. Cannot say enough about how professional and beautiful the entire experience was. Alison was so helpful throughout and the musicians who played were wonderful. Their... Read More sound was gorgeous both outdoors and inside and their music (a combination of trending and classic) beautifully matched the spirit of the day. Highly recommend!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Ashley E

I had a string trio from Corda Entertainment during my wedding ceremony and the music sounded awesome and so elegant! Everyone loved it! Alison was so easy to communicate with; the whole experience was without flaw!! Definitely would recommend this group.

Must Use

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Katherine F

I had two violinist for my summer outdoor wedding. They played the ceremony as well as reception. They were great! The two women were as nice and professional as could be. The music was smooth and well done. I highly recommend them for musicians. Prior to the wedding,... Read More communication was very quick by e-mail. I had no stress or problems in working with Corda Entertainment and the music was exactly what I was wanting. They will send you a CD sampler of music to choose from and an easy to follow form to fill out of your choices. If you want something not on the list, just let them know a head of time. The musicians were able to adjust their songs and playing time to my ever changing timeline of the reception so there was no awkward music that kept playing longer than it should be and the women were easy going when we switched around the order of things based on how the evening was going. They did a great job!

Professional and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Dawn H

I hired Corda Entertainment to play at my wedding and my cocktail hour. I had a quartet for the whole thing and added a trumpet for the ceremony. They were very professional and did an amazing job. If you want an elegant wedding that people won't forget, having musicians is... Read More the way to go. My guests were wowed and talked about it for weeks, and the music was so beautiful. Well worth the money! Dawn Lyons - June 21, 2013