Cordially Yours Invitations and Calligraphy

Newton Centre, MA

The Invitation Superstore

We have it all! Thermography, Letterpress or Engraved. Over 125 invitation albums or thousands on line- Discount 20-25%.From traditional to contemporary; we can fit your style and budget. Save the date, programs, seating scrolls, and envelope calligraphy plus more. Write Elegance at the Right Price!

Programs, Wedding Invitations

Newton Centre, MA (617) 969-6048

Highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Jessica R

I had an absolutely great experience working with Rhoda to choose my wedding invitations. Not only does she have a huge selection to choose from, but she has the perfect personality for the job. She's endlessly knowledgeable and knows just when to offer advice. The process of... Read More choosing an invitation can be a little overwhelming, and she knows exactly how to guide someone through the process. She gets it 100% right with being supportive without being pushy. She was great at understanding my style and offering helpful recommendations. I will definitely come back when I need to order invitations in the future. I can't recommend her enough.

Great experience with invitations!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Katy G

Rhoda is a delight to work with; she has a whole office space set up out of her home, and has countless albums and samples, which is so important when ordering invitations. She provides excellent service, has very quick turn-around time, and can even make suggestions if you... Read More don't know what style, etc. you are looking for. Would definitely highly recommend her!

Excellent, Beautiful, Affordable Invitations, Stationary and Calligraphy

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Michal B

Planning a wedding is a lot of work, and the best thing that can happen to you in the process is finding a reliable, approachable, patient, affordable and wonderful vendor. That's what happened to me when I met Rhoda of Cordially Yours. After visiting another invitation person... Read More who tried to sell me on her products without listening to what I wanted, my fiance and I went to Rhoda and were pleasantly surprised. She has a wonderful personality, is easy to talk to, and really, truly loves, and knows about, what she does. She spent a great deal of time with us, letting us look through all of her invitation books and earmark what appealed to us. We went through much back and forth about designs, and she never lost her cool. She was very professional and her guidance was excellent. She let us know which companies tend to run more expensive and which less, how much time each company typically takes to get an order back, how the process works, what wording is best for a particular type of event, etc...Her prices were highly competitive and the invitations turned out beautifully. We got so many compliments on them, and we were so happy with them too. They were simple, but elegant, and exactly what we wanted. She also did computer calligraphy for us on the outer and inner invitation envelopes which turned out beautifully and again, were reasonably priced. She also printed matching thank you cards and envelope sets (with our return address) for our use after our wedding to thank our guests for their gifts, and it has been convenient using them. Finally, the icing on the cake- she surprised us with a binder of our master guest list for our wedding, with columns for RSVP (did the person respond yes, or no to attending), Table # (what table we assigned them to), Gift (to note what gift we received from each guest), Thank you (to note the date that we sent the thank you notes to keep track) and other. Super organized and a wonderful idea. All in all, I have absolutely no reservations about recommending Rhoda for all of your stationary needs. She is lovely to work with, convenient to get to (in Newton), and an excellent choice for a vendor!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Katie M

I highly recommend working with Cordially Yours. Neither my husband nor I had specific thoughts on what we wanted in an invitation, and had no idea how to go about the process. After reading reviews, we called Rhoda to get her expertise. She arranged to meet with us and walked... Read More us through every step of the process. She has an extensive knowledge of invitations, calligraphy, etc., and was very patient as we looked through invitation after invitation to choose our favorite. A few people told us that they thought our invitations were the most beautiful they had seen. This was certainly thanks to Rhoda. Additionally, her prices were incredibly reasonable. We paid less than we would have using an online service.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 K D

We loved working with Rhoda for our wedding invitations. She had an incredible selection to choose from and was great at helping us identify our preferences and narrowing in on a few options that best suited our style.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Marie J

I had a good experience with Rhoda at Cordially Yours, would def recommend!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Christina A

I was a bride-to-be, less than a week and a half from my wedding when my calligrapher backed out. I panicked and reached out to some vendors in the area, one being Cordially Yours in Newton. I quickly learned that everything happens for a reason because there was a reason I... Read More found them! Rhoda worked on my name cards and also some cards for our dessert table. We had a nautical theme and she took it upon herself to create a beautiful card with an anchor which coincided with our theme perfectly (she of course asked me to approve before printing) and they came out GORGEOUS! Everything looked so elegant and perfect, and everything was completed in less than 2 days. Honestly, it was one of the best details of our wedding and I was so thankful for the beautiful job done by Cordially Yours! I will absolutely use Rhoda again and encourage others to do the same!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sarah H

Rhoda was absolutely amazing to work with. I needed to get my place cards done within a few days before my wedding and she was able to come through for me. I was recommended to Rhoda by one of my co-workers and I'm so glad she gave me a great recommendation! Pricing is very... Read More reasonable and I couldn't have been happier with my final product! Thank you again Rhoda!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alicia A

Cordially Yours Invitations and Calligraphy brought our visions to life! Rhoda did an amazing job helping us with designing our invitations exactly how we wanted. She was timely and efficient! I would highly recommend engaged couples to use Cordially Yours for their wedding... Read More invitations :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Sabrina L

Rhoda's experience made the invitation selection super easy. I just told her wanted and she was able to advise me on which designers to look at. She has multitude of invitations books for different all price points. It was a pleasure working with her and would highly recommend... Read More her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Megan K

Rhoda with Cordially Yours did my invitations, calligraphy and place cards. She was so great to work with and was very timely with all communication and completing orders. She spent several hours with me going through invitation books so I was sure I picked a perfect... Read More invitation in my budget. I would definitely recommend working with Cordially Yours for all your invitation needs.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kaitlin Z

Rhoda at Cordially Yours was amazing. She was so helpful, and so knowledgeable about the vendors she works with and best practices/etiquette for invitations. We ordered our invitations through Cordially Yours and also had our calligraphy done there - everything came out perfect,... Read More and our whole experience was completely stress-free working with Rhoda!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Nicole P

I went to Rhoda for my invitations for my wedding this past September. She did such an amazing job! I wanted the ability to actually see the invitation in person, rather than on a website. She keeps a lot of her past work so you can actually see the quality and different ideas.... Read More She has literally every type of invitation you can imagine for all budgets and styles. Rhoda took the time to let me look through countless options and really listened to hear what type of invitation we wanted. I was very happy with the product and personalization. Definitely pick Rhoda and Cordially Yours for your next invitation needs!! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Lauren L

Rhoda helped us select our wedding invitations. She was so wonderful and kind. She helped us select something that aligned with our personal style and overall theme of our wedding without overwhelming us with a million options; and remained respectful of our budget. She also... Read More helped us quickly turn around place cards for our seating chart. Rhoda is professional, and produces quality work. She is a pleasure to work with and I would not only go to her in the future, I would also highly recommend her to others. Thank you for all your hard work, Rhoda. You are exceptional, and we are lucky to have had the pleasure of working with you.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Phyllis V

Rhoda helped us with our invitations and we were so so pleased with them. They were beautiful - many people complimented us on them and told us that they had never such beautiful and unique invitations. Truthfully, it was embarrassingly easy, with Rhoda's help, for us to find... Read More invites that were on theme, unique, and incredibly affordable. We were able to add on way more features and customizations than we expected to be able to afford from looking at companies like Minted. Couldn't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lisa M

Rhoda is wonderful . I was overwhelmed with the online choices for wedding invites and found Rhoda on the Knot. She patiently walked me through invitation samples and they came out fabulous. Also the calligraphy is just beautiful on the envelopes.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Luciana M

Rhoda is wonderful! She has a lot of experience, and was very helpful and patient with us while we looked through her samples and asked her many questions... we were extremely happy with our invitations. Overall, Cordially Yours offers high quality products at an affordable... Read More price - I would definitely recommend them to other brides!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Brittany C

I went online for my save the dates and I got what I paid for--a small, relatively flimsy postcard to mail to my guests. I knew for my invitations I needed the real deal, and I didn't know what I wanted so I definitely needed someone experienced to hold my hand. Rhoda did not... Read More disappoint! She's been in this business for a long time, and has great samples to choose from and provides knowledgeable , experienced suggestions so you stay on track with your final product. All my guests have told me the invites came out just beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lauren B

Rhoda was amazing to work with! Extremely responsive, very helpful, and her turn around time was much quicker than expected. Our calligraphy came out beautiful. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Sabrina C

Rhoda was a pleasure to work with! She was very helpful and accommodating! Our wedding invitation were gorgeous! If your looking for great service don't hesitate to hire Cordially Yours!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Amanda G

Very nice and professional to work with. Had lots of options to choose from and suggestions. Affordable options to choose from which was great! Invitations and calligraphy came out beautiful!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Michelle C

My husband and I can't say enough positive things about Cordially Yours. It was an absolute pleasure working with Rhoda, who really knows her stuff. She made what could have been a very overwhelming experience easy by providing much needed guidance and unmatched customer... Read More service, from helping us narrow down our invitation selections to handling an issue with a stationery company. Every piece turned out to be amazing, especially with Rhoda's calligraphy printing. We got a good discount, too!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Nicole M

Maybe my expectations were too high:( The only reason I didn't venture online was because I had no idea what I was doing and needed some hand holding. I was disappointed when a simple grammatical error was made and I caught it before going to production, I thought this should... Read More have been Rhoda. I also did not find the turn around to be all that timely. I am in medical sales and work around the clock so I consider the weekends work days. A request or change submitted on a Thursday wouldn't be completed until the following Tuesday. By fault of my own I was already in a time crunch and 4 weeks which was estimated really was more like 7. On a positive note the invitations were very affordable and I was happy with the final product.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brooke K

Working with Rhoda was an absolute pleasure. My husband and I used Cordially Yours for wedding invitations (and envelopes) and place cards. During our initial meeting with Rhoda, she showed us different styles of invitations as well as discussed the price of each so that we... Read More could not only come up with the perfect design for us, but also stay in budget. Rhoda was willing to arrange further design details/ order information over the phone, via email, or in-person- whichever was most convenient for me- which really helped alleviate some of the wedding planning stress. Rhoda was very helpful in helping us select the verbiage most appropriate for our formal event, and also offered gentle guidance for what looked good. The process of selecting invitations, designing the layout, ordering, printing envelopes, and pick-up took about a month in our case. A couple should plan accordingly!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Maria G

We purchased all paper goods from Cordinally Yours. Everything came out awesome. She provided us with great advice on wording the invitation and keeping everything within our budget. Was timely on all orders!