Cordially Yours Invitations and Calligraphy

Newton Centre, MA

The Invitation Superstore

We have it all! Thermography, Letterpress or Engraved. Over 125 invitation albums or thousands on line- Discount 20-25%.From traditional to contemporary; we can fit your style and budget. Save the date, programs, seating scrolls, and envelope calligraphy plus more. Write Elegance at the Right Price!

Programs, Wedding Invitations

Newton Centre, MA (617) 969-6048

Highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Jessica R

I had an absolutely great experience working with Rhoda to choose my wedding invitations. Not only does she have a huge selection to choose from, but she has the perfect personality for the job. She's endlessly knowledgeable and knows just when to offer advice. The process of... Read More choosing an invitation can be a little overwhelming, and she knows exactly how to guide someone through the process. She gets it 100% right with being supportive without being pushy. She was great at understanding my style and offering helpful recommendations. I will definitely come back when I need to order invitations in the future. I can't recommend her enough.

Great experience with invitations!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Katy G

Rhoda is a delight to work with; she has a whole office space set up out of her home, and has countless albums and samples, which is so important when ordering invitations. She provides excellent service, has very quick turn-around time, and can even make suggestions if you... Read More don't know what style, etc. you are looking for. Would definitely highly recommend her!

Excellent, Beautiful, Affordable Invitations, Stationary and Calligraphy

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Michal B

Planning a wedding is a lot of work, and the best thing that can happen to you in the process is finding a reliable, approachable, patient, affordable and wonderful vendor. That's what happened to me when I met Rhoda of Cordially Yours. After visiting another invitation person... Read More who tried to sell me on her products without listening to what I wanted, my fiance and I went to Rhoda and were pleasantly surprised. She has a wonderful personality, is easy to talk to, and really, truly loves, and knows about, what she does. She spent a great deal of time with us, letting us look through all of her invitation books and earmark what appealed to us. We went through much back and forth about designs, and she never lost her cool. She was very professional and her guidance was excellent. She let us know which companies tend to run more expensive and which less, how much time each company typically takes to get an order back, how the process works, what wording is best for a particular type of event, etc...Her prices were highly competitive and the invitations turned out beautifully. We got so many compliments on them, and we were so happy with them too. They were simple, but elegant, and exactly what we wanted. She also did computer calligraphy for us on the outer and inner invitation envelopes which turned out beautifully and again, were reasonably priced. She also printed matching thank you cards and envelope sets (with our return address) for our use after our wedding to thank our guests for their gifts, and it has been convenient using them. Finally, the icing on the cake- she surprised us with a binder of our master guest list for our wedding, with columns for RSVP (did the person respond yes, or no to attending), Table # (what table we assigned them to), Gift (to note what gift we received from each guest), Thank you (to note the date that we sent the thank you notes to keep track) and other. Super organized and a wonderful idea. All in all, I have absolutely no reservations about recommending Rhoda for all of your stationary needs. She is lovely to work with, convenient to get to (in Newton), and an excellent choice for a vendor!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Sabrina C

Rhoda was a pleasure to work with! She was very helpful and accommodating! Our wedding invitation were gorgeous! If your looking for great service don't hesitate to hire Cordially Yours!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Amanda G

Very nice and professional to work with. Had lots of options to choose from and suggestions. Affordable options to choose from which was great! Invitations and calligraphy came out beautiful!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Michelle C

My husband and I can't say enough positive things about Cordially Yours. It was an absolute pleasure working with Rhoda, who really knows her stuff. She made what could have been a very overwhelming experience easy by providing much needed guidance and unmatched customer... Read More service, from helping us narrow down our invitation selections to handling an issue with a stationery company. Every piece turned out to be amazing, especially with Rhoda's calligraphy printing. We got a good discount, too!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Nicole M

Maybe my expectations were too high:( The only reason I didn't venture online was because I had no idea what I was doing and needed some hand holding. I was disappointed when a simple grammatical error was made and I caught it before going to production, I thought this should... Read More have been Rhoda. I also did not find the turn around to be all that timely. I am in medical sales and work around the clock so I consider the weekends work days. A request or change submitted on a Thursday wouldn't be completed until the following Tuesday. By fault of my own I was already in a time crunch and 4 weeks which was estimated really was more like 7. On a positive note the invitations were very affordable and I was happy with the final product.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brooke K

Working with Rhoda was an absolute pleasure. My husband and I used Cordially Yours for wedding invitations (and envelopes) and place cards. During our initial meeting with Rhoda, she showed us different styles of invitations as well as discussed the price of each so that we... Read More could not only come up with the perfect design for us, but also stay in budget. Rhoda was willing to arrange further design details/ order information over the phone, via email, or in-person- whichever was most convenient for me- which really helped alleviate some of the wedding planning stress. Rhoda was very helpful in helping us select the verbiage most appropriate for our formal event, and also offered gentle guidance for what looked good. The process of selecting invitations, designing the layout, ordering, printing envelopes, and pick-up took about a month in our case. A couple should plan accordingly!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Maria G

We purchased all paper goods from Cordinally Yours. Everything came out awesome. She provided us with great advice on wording the invitation and keeping everything within our budget. Was timely on all orders!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Christine G

I had an amazing experience working with Rhoda! She was very accomadating with scheduling meetings and was very helpful in making decisions. I purchased my wedding invitations and programs through her. She has so many options to choose from! I would recommend Cordially Yours if... Read More you are looking for personalized one on one experience with great service!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kayla N

I absolutely loved working with Rhoda at Cordially Yours, and highly recommend her! She did an incredible job printing the addresses on my wedding invitation envelopes (it looked like they had been done by hand!) and the seating cards for my wedding. Turn-over was incredibly... Read More fast, and her pricing is beyond reasonable. I only wish I had found her sooner in the planning process! She went above and beyond in every way.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kelly T

If you're currently searching for your wedding stationer, you've found her. Rhoda did beautiful, formal stationary for our wedding at an exceptionally reasonable cost and the turn-over was so fast. Our invitation suites are gorgeous and Rhoda is unbelievably nice and... Read More accommodating. Stop looking and contact Cordially Yours.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Emily D

Rhoda was wonderful to work with. I was very pleased with her customer service as well as the final product of invitations that we selected! We had so many options to choose from, and Rhoda was very helpful in selecting the best product for us! I would highly recommend Cordially... Read More Yours Invitations to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Michael S

We went to Cordially Yours to have the invitations addressed for our daughter's June, 2016 wedding. We got so much more! They took the time to find the perfect font to match the style of the invitations, helped format the addresses properly when I presented them a scratched-up... Read More illegible legal pad, caught errors that I made on my list and saved us from embarrassment, actually stuffed the invitations when I struggled (where does the tissue paper go!!?), and most heroically stamped the invitations and drove them to the post office when my wife and I had to be away the week they were to go out! They even prepared an incredibly helpful response notebook for me which I didn't even anticipate needing but which was incredibly helpful. They were a constant calming influence....advising us on many wedding issues, many of which didn't even involve the work they were doing. We, of course, engaged Cordially Yours for the table place cards and they were stunning. I give Cordially Yours a "five star" rating without a moment of hesitation.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Alex S

Rhoda was an absolute pleasure to work with - she was incredibly organized and efficient, which, while planning a very stressful wedding, was amazing! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 J

"Cordially Yours", specifically, Rhoda Sarver, prepared every piece of stationary for our recent wedding...seven pieces in total, from the "Save the Date" card, wedding and shower invitations, to the wedding program, table assignment cards and more.. Rhoda steered us in the... Read More right direction every time. She has a large selection of samples and with our ideas and her guidance, we found exactly what we wanted for each event. Rhoda's turn around was timely...she promised a finished product and she delivered on schedule. Rhoda was easy to work with and she relieved our anxiety. I recommend "Cordially Yours" for your event!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Amy R

Rhoda was amazing to work with! She was extremely knowledgable and helpful. I had no idea what kind of invitations I wanted and she helped guide me through the process and they turned out fabulous. I made some customized changes to the invites which I was worried about but... Read More Rhoda helped me every step of the way. I was dreading doing the invites but Rhoda made it so easy and enjoyable. I received so many compliments from my guests on the invites.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Rachel K

Rhoda was extremely helpful and patient as we looked through dozens of books to find our perfect wedding invitations. Our invitations arrived on time and were beautifully addressed - even better than we imagined. I would highly recommend Cordially Yours!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Heather D

Rhoda at cordially yours was so friendly and helpful. She had many books full of invitations to look at and the prices were very reasonable. Our invitations came out beautiful and we have received lots of compliment so far. I would highly recommend cordially yours for your... Read More invitations.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

Rhoda was great! She was so helpful in selecting the perfect wedding invitations for my daughters wedding. We also had her do the calligraphy for the envelopes. She really knows her business and is a real professional. We were very satisfied. The invitations were beautiful and... Read More she was really helpful in helping us through the process.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Alaina G

This review is long overdue. Rhoda at Cordially Yours made our experience painless and easy. We really didn't have an idea in mind when we first met, and she took the time to walk us through each and every type of invitation available. Together, we were able to create the... Read More perfect beginning to our wedding festivities. We were able to get Save the Date's, invitations, and calligraphy for the table assignments through Cordially Yours, and all three turned out beautiful. I would recommend Rhoda and Cordially Yours to anyone who's planning on getting married anytime soon. Adam and Alaina

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Lauren R

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience we had with Rhoda, owner of Cordially Yours. I found the idea of ordering my wedding invitations online daunting and was interested in a more personal experience. Cordially Yours was exactly what I was looking for. Rhoda is warm,... Read More professional, and truly a joy to work with. She is quick to email and return phone calls and making an appointment to view samples and discuss options was a breeze. She offers insight and suggestions when you need it, but at no point during our appointments did I feel pressured in to a price point or style. We ordered our invitations, table numbers, escort cards, programs, and menus all through Rhoda. The wet ink pen technology calligraphy was absolutely beautiful and a fraction of the cost of hand done calligraphy. Cordially Yours is truly one of my favorite vendors from our wedding. I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone in the Boston area looking for invitations and accessories.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 jamie l

Rhoda was amazing to work with! Her work is beautiful and elegant and my husband and I couldn't have been happier with our invitation. We got married in June 2016 and our invitation is still hanging on our fridge because we love it so much. Not only did Rhoda help pick the right... Read More invitation to go with our wedding theme and our personal taste but she was extremely helpful when it came to wording, timing, and postage details, things that we didn't necessarily think of when first looking at invitations. I was extremely indecisive and had a hard time articulating exactly what I wanted but she was able to acknowledge my taste and help narrow down the decision. We also did a photo board seating chart that came out absolutely amazing. I really couldn't be happier with using Cordially Yours and I would highly recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016

Rhoda could not have been more helpful and supportive in helping us choose, design and send out wedding invitations. The invitations and place cards were beautiful and Rhoda's advice and calming assistance were a godsend.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Aynsley G

My husband and I highly recommend Cordially Yours for your invitation/calligraphy needs. They were so professional and wonderful to work with. Rhoda sat with us for several hours showing us all our choices and helping us to find just what we wanted- an invitation package that... Read More matched our personalities and the feel of our wedding. She assisted with wording choices, color choices, and even contacted a company to see if we could make one of the invitations more custom by inserting a different logo at the top. We never felt rushed or like we were being too picky. This company provides top quality work and goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is happy.