Let us help you create your special day!

We pride ourselves on personal service in a relaxed atmosphere for all your wedding day and prom needs. We carry the designers Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgely, Casablanca, CB Couture, David Tutera, Willoby by Waters, Romantic, Tango by Moonlight, Allure Bridals, Women's and Romance. Gowns available in sizes 0-32W. Large private bridal rooms, Registered Bridal Consultants to personally assist you. Onsite alterations for all gowns purchased with us. Tuxedo Rentals are available with Jim's Formal Wear and Sarno and Son. We look forward to assisting you with your special day.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

17 Main St, Jaffrey, NH (603) 532-7641

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Marena B

I have been going to Country Bridals for many different events over the years, but my bridal experience was absolutely fantastic. Vicki and Cathy definitely know what they are doing. The place is beautiful, the atmosphere was not stressful even in the slightest, and the customer... Read More service was phenomenal. I came in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted, and after trying on lots of options that Vicki pulled I ended up going with a completely different style! She knew me better than I knew myself! I couldn't have been more satisfied with my experience.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jessica H

Country Bridal was amazing to work with and had a huge selection of dresses to choose from. Being a plus size bride, while I really wanted to be excited about dress shopping, I was also nervous...but the ladies made me feel so comfortable and my dress is absolutely amazing! They... Read More even made sure that when my family came to visit me they were welcome as well. The ladies kept me in constant contact and had unbeatable prices! I would definitely recommend them for your dress needs on your special day!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017

Amazing. I went to Country Bridals because I was unhappy with my original choice for a wedding dress, so I was in a serious bind. I arrived at 4 pm on a Thursday, and after trying on 25+ dresses, chose a size 12 dress I loved. The problem is that I'm a size 4! They... Read More completely tailored the dress to fit me perfectly, and I picked up the dress the next day at noon!! I never once felt rushed or felt as though I was putting them out in any way. They were gracious, happy, positive and wonderful!! I loved their honest approach and sincere care they took to make me happy. The best part?? My dress was amazing!! It fit my personality to a tee.....was "adorable," beautiful and just perfect. If I could give Country Bridals 10 stars instead of 5, I would!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Shaunna L

Love love love the ladies at Country Bridals! They are awesome and want to make sure everything is perfect for the big day! I got my wedding dress here along with my bridesmaid dresses and they were fantastic the whole way through! They truly care about each individual!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Courtney T

I absolutely love Country Bridals! They are amazing to work with and helped me find the perfect dress. With a kind and knowledgabe staff I felt right at home and well taken care of. I would absolutely recommend them for all your wedding attire needs!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Catherine H

I went in so many bridal shops, but this one was different from the first moment. I had a big changing room, and the girl I worked with asked me my budget, what I was looking for, and how much help I needed. They were not pushy at all, and really paid attention to what I said I... Read More liked and didn't like about every dress. I'm a bigger girl, and yet that was never an issue as they had many samples in many sizes. If it didn't fit they were more than willing to pin me or clip me so I could see the dress, and worked within my budget. I also had a tight timeframe, and they were able to check what dresses would be available in time. Very knowledgeable. Every trip to this store was a pleasure and worth the hour drive. They were friendly, and put up with my indecision very well. It was a big decision and they were super understanding and helpful. When it came time for alterations they worked with me to get everything right, and held the dress until a few days before the wedding. The girl I worked with for alterations was wonderful, and super helpful. I never once felt like they didn't want to help me . I was very apprehensive about dress shopping, especially after having a poor experience at some other bridal shops. Country Bridal made up for it and more. I honestly wish I could give them more than 5 stars.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Rachel E

This place is excellent! The staff is friendly and helpful. They have an excellent selection of beautiful gowns, many of which are very affordable. I actually came to their store all the way from Boston because I was struggling to find a store with many short, tea length, or... Read More high/low dresses. They had so many great options for this type of look! I will definitely be back!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Elizabeth B

Country Bridal's was the second place that I went to try on gowns and I absolutely love my dress!! We went with an allure and did the four inches shorter option because I'm petite and it fit almost perfectly. When I went to pick up my dress, they were very nice and accommodating... Read More to me. My mother and bridesmaids had very different experiences with them. I had 9 bridesmaids, 6 of whom were out of state, so they called and gave their measurements verbally. Their dresses were disasters. Two of them needed major reconstruction because they either could not get their dress on or they could but had trouble breathing. Two others were too small. When my mom, who is very non-confrontational, went to the store and explained this to them, they were rude and told her that the store was not responsible for weight gain (none of my bridesmaids or had gained any weight). They later told us that the particular designer ran small (why they didn't tell us this beforehand really ticks me off because that could have saved us a lot of trouble). My sister, who is local and had her measurements done in the store, had to go somewhere else to have her dress taken out because they told her it couldn't go out any more even though she literally couldn't breathe. I'm am very unimpressed with the service at Country Bridal.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jaclyn S

Country Bridals was fantastic! They have tons of beautiful dresses and their staff was very helpful through every step of the process. My Mom found the dress that she wore to my wedding there too and loved it! I highly recommend checking them out if you are looking for a wedding... Read More dress.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Jaime H

Everyone at Country Bridals was a pleasure to work with. I found my dream dress on my first visit to the salon. The alterations weren't originally done to my liking, but Cathy was able to fix it in a week and they turned our perfect. I am so happy with this salon & my... Read More experience there. Thank you all!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Eliza M

From start to finish, the ladies at Country Bridal gave me an amazing experience! Adrienne was a huge help and was great at talking me through each dress. She made sure we were staying in budget and gave me her complete attention, even though I had six people with me. The... Read More alterations were perfect, the dress was amazing, and I would HIGHLY recommend that everyone go there for their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Nicole F

Great service! They Listened to my requests and stayed within budget all while giving me full attention. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jenna E

The staff was so accommodating, I brought five adults and my flower girl with me. The young girl helping me was wonderful and patient with me. I could not deicide between two dresses and she did not make me feel rushed. The only thing I wish they told me was that they do there... Read More alterations by wedding date. I only had my dress hemmed and a belt tacked on, but I had to wait till a week before my wedding to pick it up. I will say when I picked it up and had my final fitting the dress was a tad long and the women fixed it right then and there! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Andrée S

Everyone was wonderful and accommodating. I was very easily able to find my dream dress and dresses for my step-daughters. The fittings were perfect. My husband also found the perfect suit to wear on our special day. They truly made me feel special!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

I originally found my dress in California where I live. However, my family is in NH and I wanted them to be part of the dress process. I called Country Bridals and they were able to get the dress into the store just for me! I flew to NH and was able to try on dresses with my mom... Read More and family. Thank you for helping me find my perfect Casablanca dress.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Ann T

AMAZING AMAZING people!!! I have to update with the name of the girl... I think it's Adrian... small blonde just simply nice girl. she's sooo good at what she does. She spent so much time with me and was so patient. She genuinely cared and went above and beyond what I expected.... Read More The owner was really nice and helpful too. Thank you ladies sooo much for all your help.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Rose

From the very start of working with Country Bridal, to the final product, it has been an exceptional experience. The staff at Country Bridal are excited to take this journey with you - from choosing a gown to making that gown 'fit like a glove'; I felt taken care of and as if... Read More I were the only client they were working with. You will have a very personalized experience if you chose Country Bridal. Country Bridal offers fair prices and you will have the backing of talented, caring and knowledgeable staff to help you work through any hurdles and also to celebrate each successful step of the wedding gown process with. They go above and beyond and are so wonderful to work with. Thank you Country Bridal!

Best shop around!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My experience at Country Bridals was nothing short of fantastic! They have so many dresses to choose from and the first dress I tried on was 'THE ONE'! The staff was kind, and genuine, and they gave me their undivided attention the whole time! I never once felt rushed. I found... Read More my gown, bridesmaid dresses, and tuxedos all at Country Bridals! I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know who is getting married! :)

Country bridal

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Stephanie H

Experience was good overall,only purchased wedding dress here. Didnt have a large bridesmaid selection

LOVE THIS PLACE!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Amanda O

I picked out my gown on my first trip to Country Bridals. The girls in the shop were so patient and helpful! They have a large selection of dresses covering a wide budget. The gowns are all name brand. If we hadn't already picked out the guys' tuxes we would have gotten them... Read More from Country Bridals, too. I am obsessed with my dress and I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone!

Best Bridal Salon!!! Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Gabrielle M

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my wedding dress at Country Bridals! I visited many different bridal salons in search of the perfect wedding dress, and the vibe at each of them were very different. I felt pressured, stressed, and rushed at several, but not at Country... Read More Bridals. Ultimately, I found a few different dresses I liked, all of which Country Bridals carried, except the one I liked most. But, I went back to Country Bridals because I enjoyed my experience there most, and since they carried the designer, they informed me that I could purchase it through them (they also had the best price!!!). Ideally, I wanted to try on my top choices side by side, so they went above and beyond and custom ordered my "top" dress so that I could try it on in there store alongside the others I liked. They carry great lines and have a TON of absolutely stunning dresses. The associates are all warm and friendly and kind, helpful but not pushy. I never felt pressured. I was able to browse and pull dresses I liked, and the associates also pulled a few that they thought I might like as well. It's a relaxed environment, I never felt rushed, and they were always incredibly accommodating. They let me take pictures of the different gowns, which was incredibly helpful since I tried on so many (some other salons don't allow this)! My bridesmaid was running late to my appointment on my third visit (when I had the chance to try on all my favorites together, including the one they custom ordered, and ended up purchasing my dress!) and they didn't mind at all that I waited for her to get there. They were very responsive over email. It's an incredibly comfortable and wonderful shopping experience. My alterations have not been done yet, so I can't comment on that yet, but will update my review after those are complete! Thanks Country Bridals!

Amazingly Flexible and Well Worth the Trip

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Julie H

I was having a hard time finding the dress and had visited many other bridal shops in my area. I was hesitant to visit Country Bridal at first since it was a bit of a drive from my home. They carried a number of designers that I generally liked so I decided I should make the... Read More time to visit. My mom, maid of honor and I finally took the trip out there and it was such a great experience. Adrien helped us pick out a few dresses and was great at taking feedback of what I liked and didn't like from dress to dress. She let me take my time in each dress because to me, I need to feel like this dress is the me I want to be on my wedding day. Adrien didn't rush me like I had been rushed at other bridal shops to make a decision. I got stuck between two beautiful (but very different) dresses and Adrien took the time to help me see what the whole picture would like on the day. I was still struggling to pick so Cathy and the staff were kind enough to let us run down the street (an adorable small town main street) to eat lunch to think about it. When we came back the decision came easy. Country Bridal also has a nice collection of bridesmaids dresses that my maid of honor tried on hassle-free to get an idea of what she looks good in. I'm so glad I took the trip out to Jaffrey to visit Country Bridal. I was worried that I wouldn't get the sparkly dress I hoped for, but I found it surprisingly affordable there in Jaffrey. It may be a little out of the way, but it was such a lovely day trip with the shops around town and fun events on the town square. We had a great lunch topped off with some amazing pumpkin whoopie pies for dessert. We've made the trip out there twice so far and both times it's been worth while. Thanks so much Country Bridal!

Country Bridals is Gem!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Janet H

What a fabulous experience we had at Country Bridals! We had been to a number of other bridal shops in NH but she was unsuccessful in finding "The One." From the moment we entered the store the whole staff was warm and friendly as well as professional and knowledgeable.... Read More There was a large selection of styles from a number of designers. Adrien listened to what my daughter had envisioned for her dream dress and found it. Well, actually she found TWO gorgeous dresses that she loved. The hardest part was choosing THE perfect dress. The staff worked it out so we could go to lunch and return later that afternoon to make the decision. It was exactly what my daughter needed to pick her perfect dream dress as the decision was quick and definitive. From start to finish we have warm, wonderful memories of this special day. It was well worth her trip from Chichester, NH!

exceptional service and selection

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Meghan M

The staff at Country Bridals was very welcoming and extremely knowledgeable. They provided a perfect balance of offering suggestion and allow my party to search through the selection. The quality and quantity of their selection is impressive. They had a variety of styles and... Read More designers. The alteration made my dress very comfortable and the perfect fit. It was a wonderful experience!

beautiful gown and superb service

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kristen V

I spent an afternoon with Andrea picking out my dress. She was patient, kind, and made the perfect suggestion to help make the dress exactly what I needed. We also got the bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos there. We are thrilled with their friendliness and service. Thank... Read More you for our fabulous wedding day attire!