Country Florist & Gifts

South Bend, IN

Delivering Nature's Beauty to You.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5222 West Sample Street, South Bend, IN

Exceeded my vision

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Erica N

I recently had my wedding 9/29/12 and Kathy was very easy to work with. Although I changed my mind a few times and the venue, we had decided on the wedding date just 5 months prior. Kathy did an amazing job bringing my vision to life and then some!! I showed her a few pictures... Read More of arrangements I liked for centerpieces and hanging flowers for the outdoor ceremony, and she did an amazing job making them look even better than this!!! The flowers all looked beautiful and the bridal bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!!! I couldn't have asked for a vendor to contribute to making our day that much more special. She used all the vases and pieces I gave her in different areas that I would have never thought of! I highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding, no matter their budget. She worked very comfortably within ours and what I had asked her to, and still made everything beautiful!! I had a fall theme, and she incorporated all the seasonal flowers and colors to make everything perfect!

Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Brittany B

I didn't give them much to go off because I wanted them to have their personal touches and they managed to make the flowers prefect! Absolutely beautiful arrangements and they worked with me very well even making changes the night before for me! I'm so glad I chose them! You... Read More will not be disappointed. :)

Tastefully Elegant

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Marisa M

I absolutely loved working with Kathy at Country Florist. She understood our vision for an elegant table with airy flowers and a garden feel. We had our reception in South Dining Hall at the University of Notre Dame and her use of high and low arrangements complemented the room... Read More so well. We got so many compliments on not only the reception and rehearsal flowers, but also our bouquets for the ceremony. Her price is so reasonable for the work that she does, which was very refreshing after trying to work with a MA's who just didn't seem to want to work within a bugdget. I wish we would have found her sooner it would have made the processmuch smoother. I would reccomend this florist to anyone!

Beautiful flowers at a great value

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Amanda G

We were on a pretty tight budget for our wedding. Kathy was able to work with us to select flowers that gave us "the most bang for our buck." The flowers were beautiful.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Kristin J

They did a wonderful Job! I originally got a quote from McNamara in Indy because my sister had a connection but they were super expensive. I ended up taking my outline they had made me to Kathy and she was able to give me all the same arrangements for a much more reasonable... Read More price. I rented the glassware from her and she came and set everything up and then came back at midnight and cleaned everything up. She even took the time to decorate with petals I had bought myself online. I was very impressed with how everything came together and would definitely recommend her to others.

Our flowers were gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Stephanie I

Everything was beautiful. My flowers smelt so great throughout the day and I wish I could have enjoyed them even longer than I was able to. All the bouquets held up great throughout the day. They will customize anything.

Great job Patty!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Wendy D

Patty (the owner) did my wedding personally and she was fantastic!! She delivered the flowers to 3 different addresses without charging extra for it. AND she put bows on the pews at the church even though I didn't have flowers going there. the staff was very friendly and... Read More helpful everytime I went in to the store. Also two days before she called to say there had been a freshness problem with the flowers that were delivered to her store, she fixed the problem immediately when I said I needed those exact flowers. She was terrific!!!

Very Classy

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Julianne B

I loved the rinestones that were placed in my bouquet. Overall the flowers were on time and beautiful. They were very easy to work with.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/04/2011 Daniel K

Kathy was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job reflecting our style for our wedding flowers. My husband and I live out of state but she was very easy to communicate with and I felt completely comfortable in trusting her. She was also very honest and flexible... Read More regarding cost, letting us know what the options were within our budget, but never pressuring us. The bridesmaid and bridal bouquets turned out perfectly and I would recommend Country Florist to anyone in the area.

Effortless and Elegant

Reviewed on 12/05/2010 Kari M

Country Florist and GIfts did an awesome job with my wedding flowers. I enjoyed working with Kathy and she had great attention to detail. They made my wedding flowers beautiful and I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again in the future.

Beautiful Victorian Style Designs

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 Valerie L

Working with the owner, Kathy, was so fun and seamless. She was able to pull pictures, decorations, and flowers from the back to make envisioning our bouquets & table displays easy. Kathy took care of all delivery, set up, and ensured our extra arrangements made it from... Read More our ceremony to our reception hall. They were able to bring in my favorite flowers, without issues, even though they were just out of season here. Beautiful arrangements, amazing displays, and outstanding service.

Country Florist - South Bend, Indiana

Reviewed on 7/07/2010 Beth C

Hey Girls, I wanted to write you to tell you about Country Florist. Kathy and her team were wonderful to me and the flowers at our wedding were georgous! I worked with Kathy and had a few special requests and all of the special requests were followed (meaning I only had to... Read More tell her once and they were done). Everyone who was supposed to get flowers got flowers and they were all perfect! When looking for a florist, Country Florist is a great bet! Thanks again to Kathy and her team for making my wedding and reception locations looking beautiful!