County Line Orchard

Hobart, IN

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with County Line Orchard

A BALLROOM IN HOBART, IN

County Line Orchard provides elegance in a rustic setting for your special occasion. The Barn is a full-service private banquet facility, and is the perfect space for your next celebration. Your event is a reflection of you, and the professionals at County Line Orchard want to help you bring each detail to life. They pride themselves on friendly staff and outstanding service. Their team of event specialists will work with you throughout the planning process as well as on the day of your special occasion.

County Line Orchard’s wedding packages include comprehensive event services along with tables, chairs, linens and dinnerware. The menu reflects the apple orchard charm and has a wide variety of tasteful selections. It’s known as one of the best values in Northwest Indiana.

• Bridal Room Silo for the bridal party to get ready in (upon availability)
  • Unique tractor pulled wagons bring guests to and from the outdoor wedding ceremony area

Ballroom, Barn, Loft, Park

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

200 S. County Line Road, Hobart, IN (219) 947-4477
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Tim S

What a magical night we had. The night was absolutely perfect. Heather did such an amazing job and made sure we were taken care of all night. Great communication. The venue looked amazing. The food was incredible. Everything turned out perfect. I would recommend this venue to... Read More anyone looking for a rustic venue but still trying to keep it elegant. There chef is also amazing she made us an awesome cake and sweets table too. Overall it was a perfect night. Thank you Heather for making this night flawless for us!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Teresa C

My wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!! The service and food were good; I heard the drinks were strong and my guests were happy. I'm very glad I chose CLO for my big day!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Chadd P

This place is so AMAZING! Although we did most of the decorating ourselves, because the person they use is I think too expensive, it turned out beautifully. The wedding coordinator we had, Heather, was the BEST of the best. They will surely be missing a gem there & I am so... Read More glad we were one of her last clients. She was so on top of things. Whatever we wanted, she did. I can't think of anything I asked her to do before & especially that day, that she didn't do herself or made sure it was done. If any of the other coordinators are like her, have no fears, it will get done. The layout of the place is perfect. I would give them 10 stars if it were up to me! If a barn or country wedding is what you're looking for, look no more. The food was excellent too. There wasn't one person there that I spoke to that didn't rave about how very good the food was & how some were amazed that everything we chose was so good. There was one point though were they told one of the tables (the Groom's Fathers none the less) that they couldn't bring out more of something, we had family style, (my only complaint of the evening). Once I spoke to someone about it, the error was fixed. Thanks again for making my daughter & new son's wedding everything they wanted! Marsha, Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Miranda b

I had the pleasure of touring county line orchard with Tricia. I absolutely loved the venue and everything they offered and Tricia was a pleasure to work with. And that price is really great, just saying. Unfortunately it ended up being a little too far from home for my parents... Read More liking but had it been a little closer we most definitely would have gone with county line it was my top pick. Any bride who gets to have their wedding here will be so lucky!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Leslie M

My husband and I got married at County Line Orchard on May 29, 2017. County Line was the perfect venue for us, and our wedding day could not have been more wonderful! After getting engaged, we knew we wanted a "different" type venue such as a warehouse or loft. We live in... Read More Chicago, and we quickly saw how expensive many of these venues are. During our searching online, we found County Line and could not wait to check it out. Needless to say, it was the first venue we went to look at, instantly fell in love, and booked our date :) During our planning, we worked with Heather as our wedding coordinator. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Heather. She is SO great at what she does, so helpful, and a blast to work with. She made the planning so easy and as my husband has said even fun! The weekend of our wedding and the day of, all of the staff were great and our parents and us could not have been happier. We got so many compliments on how amazing and unique the venue was. People were extremely impressed with the food, the character of the barn, and loved taking the tractor back to our ceremony site. We got married in the room of trees. If you are looking for a unique and affordable venue, I highly recommend checking out County Line Orchard. The barn serves as an empty slate, that you can do so much with!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Melanie L

We were so incredibly happy with everything at County Line! We had both our ceremony and reception there, and it was perfect! The venue was absolutely gorgeous, the food was delicious, and all of our guests had a great time! Heather, our wedding coordinator, was extremely... Read More helpful during the months leading up to the wedding and especially on our wedding day. We didn't have to think about anything the day of our wedding, and that was such a relief! I would definitely recommend having your wedding at County Line Orchard - it was everything we could have ever hoped for!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Krystal M

I had my wedding at CLO and it was wonderful. The venue was everything I wanted it to be and more. The food was amazing (and multiple guests told me they LOVED it), my coordinator made sure everything was taken care of, and there was constant communication as needed. Our guests... Read More said it was one of the nicest weddings they had been to! My only complaint was the servers/bartenders there, according to guests. I was told by some family members that their food was taken while they were in the bathroom and they were not done eating and that the bartenders were not so nice towards some guests at the end of the night. I was not there to witness the things I was told, but it did not make me happy knowing some of my guests were a little bothered. Regardless, I had no issues and actually plan to go back next summer to get some shots I missed on my wedding day. My coordinator Kelly was really a life saver and I thank all the staff at CLO for making my big day the best that it was!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Samantha G

I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding venue! County Line Orchard exceeded my expectations our wedding coordinator (provided by the orchard) Heather was absolutely amazing. She helped with all of our planning as well as helped put out fires on the wedding day. She... Read More always followed up with us and remember personal details we had around our day. We had both our ceremony and reception at the orchard. The food was amazing as well as the atmosphere. They made every part of planning the wedding convenient and fun! The bartenders were great and our service was wonderful! I truly cannot find a complaint with our venue! P.S. Don't leave this orchard with out a dozen apple cider donuts (BEST I EVER HAD! We gave them as favors!)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Allison H

Couldn't have asked for a better venue! We loved working with Heather our event planner. Everyone was also super helpful and truly made planning much easier. I wouldn't have changed a thing about our special day!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Kendra W

A PERFECT venue for a rustic barn wedding. An easy, one-stop shop... Catering is done on site, delicious cakes can be made onsite, full bar service, security and full catering staff all available. The price tag was high but you get what you pay for and we were not... Read More disappointed! Heather was an AMAZING coordinator. She is professional, organized, personable, creative and very experienced... helped us down to every last detail through the planning and was very accessible. A COMPLETE DREAM... PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016

I normally don't leave bad reviews unless it is horrible. I know how reviews can ruin a business. This being said here is my opinion! I had my reception at CLO. Yes the barn is absolutely gorgeous BUT communication there is terrible. I was very concerned with the lack of... Read More communication and coordination that we had experienced in trying to have our wedding at CLO. My family and I arrived for a tasting only to find out we were not on the list, paperwork been misplaced along with all the notes, and not to mention that the person I have been working with was no longer there and wasn't informed. I had to start all over which completely upset and infuriated me and my family. Then, upon our arrival for the 2nd time to attend the prearranged group tasting, my then fiancé and I again were not on the list. We were really looking forward to this only to get stuck in some corner under the stairs while others had beautiful set up and could enjoy the experience. Needless to say, we were not happy at all and pretty upset. After the first failed attempt at a tasting, I was told that I would be receiving a copy of the new paperwork but of course did not receive it and had to send a reminder to have that sent along. (Side note: I had to redo paper work 3X)I then was on my 3rd wedding coordinator by this time because the other 2 quit the company to work somewhere else.(Side note: by my wedding day I was on my 5X)As the bride, I shouldn't have to worry about things like this and at this point I am thoroughly concerned that my wedding day was going to be ruined/not go as planned. If something as simple as a tasting is getting messed up, how do I know other things won’t? At my tasting I spoke to several brides who expressed the same sentiments that they are having issues with all the disorganization, lack of communication, and having to deal with different coordinators. I went there to finalize everything 2 weeks before my big day and guess what they didnt have all my paperwork again and things I was promised I was told no we can't do this or no this can't happen or no you have to pay extra for this! Then came my wedding day, I am not going to lie I was very nervous something was going to happen but I put my bridesmaid in charge of that so I could enjoy my day with my husband. Lets start with the security, not sure what we were paying to have them there for. The one complained to me that he was up since 4am so he just going to hide in back and the 2nd officer I didn't see until end of the wedding when they were both chatting in the corner complaining they wanted to leave already. Then, I was not happy at all to find out that your employees were eating my cake in the back kitchen when my mom walked in their to ask for something. Guess what their response was, "Oh well the cake company didn't leave anything to pack this up so we figured we just eat it" Seriously! Their is tin foil right their wrap it up! I was not pleased at all nor were my parents. CLO needs to get professionals to make your wedding perfect, especially for the price we paid for it. We spent quite a bit of money here and expect not to be stressed out over this. Yes I understand their are always hiccups but not like this. One positive thing was they did at the last meeting and me blowing up on them fixed what they could.They were also very helpful in bringing in our decorations and packing them up and the end. Bottom line beautiful place for a wedding,TERRIBLE & UNORGANIZED service.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

My daughter was married at County Line Orchard on August 8th. She searched long and hard for the perfect barn venue – once she visited County Line she was done looking! She held her ceremony in the Room of Trees, and her reception in the North Barn. The guests loved the wagon... Read More ride to the ceremony and the lemonade stand. The venue was beautiful and the day was perfect! We owe much of that to our coordinator Heather de Gortari. We cannot thank her enough for walking us through all of the final details and last minute changes. Everything was set up exactly as we asked and all of Heather’s recommendations were so helpful. And when a few small issues arose on the day of the wedding (nothing Orchard related) she calmly helped us through! With Heather in charge, my daughter, her husband and our families were able to relax and just enjoy the entire day and evening. I hadn’t expected to need a wedding coordinator, but I’m so grateful that we had Heather’s help to make my daughter’s wedding that much more special. I would recommend County Line Orchard to anyone thinking about a barn wedding, and if you’re lucky enough to have Heather coordinate for you, your day will be perfect!

Rustic venue

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Tiffany M

Loved the venue. It was everything we were hoping for! The staff was great and helpful. It took sometime to finally get things set up with a coordinator. When we finally did get one she quit. After that we went through 2 other coordinators before we met with last one a month... Read More before our wedding. Luckily she stayed through the actual day! They all took great notes so the next coordinator didn't miss a beat. It was pretty stressful going through so many people but overall everything turned out great and it was w beautiful reception!

Kettle corn & apple doughnuts for you reception

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Alex V

We got married in early October and decided that as part of the food for the reception, we would have kettle corn and apple doughnuts for our guests. People really loved them and went really well with the season. Our wedding style was vintage.

Beautiful place to get married! Terrible terrible service.

Reviewed on 7/31/2014

I had my reception at county line orchard. It was so beautiful. BUT communication there is terrible. My county line orchard wedding planner didn't do her job. She was stressing me and my mother and maid of honor out. Two days before my wedding I went there to show them how I... Read More wanted everything set up, and all I got from them was we have to hurry up because my wedding planner needs to leave in ten minutes! So on the day of my wedding, literally five minutes before walking down the aisle my county line orchard wedding planner called asking were to put stuff and about the seating chart when I tried explaining that to her the day she was rushing me. I was not pleased at all nor were my parents. There are a few other things that were not at all professional. County line need to get professionals to make your wedding perfect, especially for the price we paid for it. Bottom line beautiful place for a wedding, TERRIBLE service.

A Gorgeous Place with Great People

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 April I

County Line Orchard was a fantastic venue for our wedding. Of course it is beautiful, but what really made it such a good choice for us was the help we received from the wedding coordinator CLO assigned to us. Steffane did a great job, and I felt no hesitation asking her for... Read More planning advice. At the beginning of the planning process, I felt intimated because of the volume of things to be done and my ignorance about wedding planning, but when it came to the day, I had absolutely no worries that everything would run smoothly. This is because we had several meetings with Steffane and were in regular email contact. My husband and I had a fantastic wedding experience and so did our guests.

Wonderful Favors

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 liz B

We did not get married at County Line because we wanted a fall wedding, but decided to have them make our favors. Katie was wonderful to work with and the caramel apples were a huge hit--she personally went out to find sprinkles in our wedding colors so that everything... Read More matched. We couldn't have been more thrilled. Only complaint is we didn't order enough apples!

loved the barn!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Caitlin M

The Barn at County Line Orchard was everything I hoped for for my wedding reception. The venue-both inside and out-is beautiful. The barn and apple orchard provided the perfect backdrop for wedding photos. I cannot even count how many guests came up to us and commented on how... Read More beautiful the venue was, and that it was really "us." The food was plentiful and delicious, and many of our guests commented about how good it was after the reception. We also had the wonderful chef Jonna at County Line make our wedding cake. She looked up a special, international cake recipe at our request. It was better than anything we had had in mind! The favor was the famous County Line Orchard apple doughnuts. Guests kept asking where they could buy more. Everyone at County Line was very flexible and helpful to us. Amy Wielgus made sure to follow through on everything we had been promised at our initial meeting. We were planning our wedding from overseas and so flexibility and communication were extremely important to us. One issue was that we were originally promised a food tasting at a date when we would be back in the country, about a month before our wedding. Later we were told the opposite and that we would have to send a family member on a specific date, since we would not be available ourselves. They said there were "too many weddings" to do a private taste testing. That was frustrating and didn't seem like a very professional or attentive way to work with a bride and groom. When we said that this wouldn't work for us, and that we, the bride and groom, needed a tasting, they did accommodate us and our schedule. We were very grateful for that. We were under the minimum guest count, and we had many options as to how to make the minimum spend. We chose to have the Orchard provide our wedding cake, s'mores, apple cider, and the doughnuts as the favor. Again, we loved this flexibility. Roxanne was so helpful as our coordinator and made sure everything came together beautifully on the day. I couldn't have been more pleased when I walked into my reception. Everything was set up so perfectly. It was wonderful. She checked in with me just enough at the reception to see how everything was going and to ask if I needed anything. During our planning, her emails did make me question how organized she would be, just because they lacked some professionalism. However, as I said, the end result was beautiful and perfect. The only difficult thing about the reception is that you need to remove any personal decorations on the night of the wedding. Since we made our own centerpieces and brought other decor, we found it difficult and inconvenient to do this, and would have appreciated being able to pick things up the next day instead of worrying about them the night of the wedding. We were really so pleased to have our reception at the County Line Orchard. If you are looking for a unique, affordable, and beautiful reception location, this is the place. My husband and I searched high and low for a barn and rustic location, and the County Line Orchard helped us have the most perfect and beautiful wedding we could have imagined.

My Wedding at County Line Orchard (6-9-13)

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Tanya W

My experience with County Line Orchard was very positive. Amy, their financial rep, was awesome with updating me with complete totals and when payments would be due. I loved the fact that they include everything into their pricing, (food, venue, security, everything). It is... Read More ultimately why I chose them because I was such a busy bride it was hard for me to make time to get all that done. My wedding planner that was provided to me, Katie, was amazing. She seriously would answer my phone calls any time of day. On my wedding day when the music for the ceremony glitched she was right on top of it. I was so nervous wanting to go downstairs and show her how to set up my centerpieces, but she did them perfectly. The food is outstanding, and I got a ton of compliments on it. I could not have been any more pleased with how my day turned out. It went smoothly and the venue is so beautiful we barely had to add decor. It looked amazing by itself. I cannot say enough about this place, and can honestly say they provided me with the wedding of my dreams.

Unbelievable wedding venue!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Ammy H

I could not have been blessed with a better venue than County Line Orchard. Our country themed wedding was picture perfect in the north end of the barn complete with mason jars and hay. The service was perfect, always coming around asking if there was anything we needed or... Read More anything that would make things better. And the help along the entire wedding process (Roxanne) could not have been better! All our questions and concerns were answered and tended to, and they were willing to go out on a limb to do anything to make your day perfect. I could HIGHLY recommend County Line Orchard to anyone bride or groom looking for the perfect place for a wedding. No place around this area can compare!

County Line Orchard Wedding

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Kimberly S

My wedding was beautiful!! It was expensive though. Lots of little things were not included. I did add some extras that they forgot to display on the day of the wedding that I was not happy about. I ordered and paid for 2 if not 3 high boy tables outside (which were not there)... Read More we also wanted to have an apple cider toast and ordered about 10 gallons of it for this. they did not bring out the apple cider until after the toasting when I noticed it was missing. This did not make me very happy since I wanted it so everyone could partake in the toast together. Other than that everything went really well! we lucked out and it stopped raining just in time for the out door ceremony!!!

Beautiful Place

Reviewed on 7/29/2013

The barn at County Line Orchard is amazing. The grounds are beautiful and the barn is spectacular. The people are super friendly and very accommodating. They are with you every step of the way.They also have great caterers that you have to use for their weddings. The only thing... Read More that is frustrating is I felt a little fickle and dimed. I had the main barn which required a minimum of 250 guests yet when I had my ceremony on the grounds they only included 150 chairs and the rest were extra. They also have only the "basics" like black metal chairs and restaurant linens (only half to the floor) unless you wanna pay extra. I know other venues that have nicer basics for a cheaper cost. However, CLO is very unique and a dime a dozen in NWI. SO if you are looking for gorgeous, unique and amazing spot and don't mind spending a little extra, or being thrifty elsewhere like I did, then CLO is the place for you.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Jackie

Wonderful staff, beautiful barn, delicious food! They made planning a wedding EASY & enjoyable. Can get pricy but SO worth it!!! I got SO many compliments and lots of "best wedding ever!!".

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Jane L

I recently had my wedding at County Line Orchard. The venue is very romantic and intimate. I received tons of compliments from my guests regarding the venue, food and service. I highly recommend County Line Orchard for weddings!

Barn at County Line Orchard

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Mary S

It was awesome!!!!!! Steffane and Amy are great. We had the best wedding reception ever.