Chiavari Chairs, Linens , Centerpieces & Draping

You'll be inspired by our vast collection of beautiful and affordable linens, chair covers, chiavari chairs, centerpieces, draping and accessories. Our consistent ability to deliver high quality, affordable products and exceptional service is what sets us apart. See why we are one of the most trusted companies in Metro Detroit. Contact us today!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chiavari Chairs, Chairs, Dinnerware, Draping, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

50677 Wing Dr, Shelby Township, MI (586) 360-4200

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Dai B

So glad we choose these guys to do the linens. So very easy to work with. They really helped transform our venue into a very special and magical space.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jessica L

I would recommend this company in a heart beat. They were very prompt in their return emails and very kind. They told us they would be to our venue around noon to set everything up and they actually showed up closer to 10:30. The linens were beautiful and everything looked... Read More amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Brittany R

Such an amazing vendor to work with. Made the entire process so simple and everything looked amazing the day of!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Alex M

They did a great job executing my vision! It was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Britney C

Anita and Sue are amazing, wonderful ladies. They worked around my schedule to meet with me and even responded to emails at 11:00 at night, which definitely was not expected. They made the coordinating process simple, which was definitely a treat while planning a wedding in 8... Read More months. There was a point in the process where I felt super stressed and unsure about the venue and set-up and everything along with it... and I came to realize that Couture Linens and Events already had EVERYTHING organized and planned with the coordinators at the venue. They even set up the day before the wedding, which I thought was so amazing. I truly feel that I had my dream wedding and it could not have been without them. And as far as the decor, everything was absolutely beautiful.. just stunning. The amount of compliments I received from our guests were uncountable. I will definitely be referring Couture Linens and Events to other newly engaged couples. Thank you so much, Anita and Sue!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kirk G

We came to Couture Linens and Events late just weeks before our wedding. On a budget and with very little time, CL&E came up with a beautiful arrangement of linens and chairs. Even tho they told us that the linens we wanted would be difficult to find, they came through and made... Read More our dream come true. When we arrived at our reception our jaws dropped with awe. They had everything ready and extra chairs just in case. When the party was over they worked through the night to make sure that my wife and I had very little concern. We appreciate all the hard work and would recommend anyone to them. Thank you Couture Linens and Events for making our day beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Angela T

You will not regret it when you use Conture Linens and Events for all your special days!!! They are amazing and easy to work with!! They will make your day the most memorable!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Melinda B

Couture Linens is my go to vendor for any event. They are so easy to work with, and you can't beat the price! I've personally used them for my wedding shower, wedding AND baby shower and I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sandy S

I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding. I am thrilled that we chose Couture Linens and Events. The service was great and we had a great experience. I will use them for all upcoming events in my family.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Corinne D

Great service and beautiful linens! They were a pleasure to work with and so kind and helpful. They had everything I needed for my wedding, from linens down to the centerpieces. Everything was delivered and set up on time. I wouldn't think twice about using them again and will... Read More happily refer them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Randal S

Couture Linens did exactly what they said they would do. We were amazed on how beautiful the hall looked. Thank you so much Anita & Sue for making our wedding day look unbelievably great.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Taylor P

I definitely recommend couture linens. Sue and Anita were so nice and helpful with helping me pick out the right color schemes and details for my wedding two weeks ago. Their linens were clean & good quality & for a great price! I shopped around and there were no comparisons!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jeff K

Anita and Sue were awesome in helping us choose what we wanted to make our day great and memorable. They were so easy to work with and their pricing was reasonable and their selections seemed endless.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jenna M

My review for Couture Linens & Events is long overdue. It was by far one of the easiest and best choices when we planned our wedding. The only hard part was trying to pick which linen we wanted to go with. They had a ton of selections to choose from. They were super helpful... Read More and patient and offered ideas and suggestions to suit our needs. We rented table linens, chiavari chairs, napkins, charger plates and centerpieces. They also made a beautiful backdrop for behind my head table and draping for our entrance. We were amazed by the transformation of the room! And it was such an easy process. I will definitely use them again should I need their service again in the future and HIGHLY recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda K

Anita and Sue and the best! Always friendly and helpful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda K

Anita and Sue and the best! Always friendly and helpful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Amy B

Couture Linens & Events really came through for me when my other vendor backed out just a few days before my wedding. I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. They totally saved my day and I will be forever grateful!! Everything looked so stunning and I... Read More received compliments from my guests all night long. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katie C

We used Couture Linens & Events for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with their service and products! We will never forget how helpful Anita and Sue were on the day of our wedding. We love them and can’t say enough about this company. They are AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Becky T

Not only are they amazing at what they do! They are also so professional at the same time caring and put so much love into their work!! Every detail is pure PERFECTION <3

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jelena D

Everything was perfect!! Thank you

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Dawn M

Anita was very helpful and creative in creating the perfect look for our wedding. We were very happy with everything and have already referred them to our newly engaged friends.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Julie D

We have used Couture Linens for every part we have ever thrown. The choices are endless and the assistance is top notch.