Crabtree's Kittle House

Chappaqua, NY

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Crabtree's Kittle House, located in Chappaqua, New York, is an inn and restaurant that was known as The Kittle Barn and Carriage House on Ivy Hill when it was built in 1790. This grand country estate has been hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions for more than 30 years. Crabtree's Kittle House is a must-have wedding venue for wine aficionados. The restaurant has 50,000 bottles of wine housed in a cave under its garden.

The Kittle House Dining Room is located on the main floor of the inn. The bright and airy room features large windows. The attached patio, surrounded by a landscaped outdoor space, is available for wedding celebrations and cocktail receptions. The Main Dining Room accommodates as many as 120 guests. For larger weddings, there is additional seating in the Garden Room and Tap Room.

Carriage Room. The all-white Carriage Room atrium is located on the garden level of the property. Like the Main Dining Room patio, its attached patio hosts cocktail receptions and wedding ceremonies. The Carriage Room seats up to 200 guests with a large dance floor. The patio area in both the Kittle House Dining Room and Carriage Room can be tented for additional space.

Both the Kittle House Dining Room and Carriage Room are available during the day when a typical wedding celebration takes place from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Carriage Room is available for evening ceremonies and receptions that typically occur from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. Reserving the entire Crabtree's Kittle House for a daytime or evening wedding celebration is an option.

Crabtree's Kittle House features progressive American cuisine with a farm-to-table philosophy. The executive chef prepares a customized menu for a couple with local farm fresh ingredients. A sample entree includes grilled guinea hen with a Cabernet Sauvignon sauce along with grilled asparagus and fingerling potatoes.

The bride and groom are treated to a complimentary bridal suite in the inn. Out-of-town wedding guests can spend the night in one of Crabtree's Kittle House's remaining 12 rooms. Each large, comfortable room has beautiful furnishings as well as a private bath, wireless Internet access and HDTV. A complimentary light breakfast is served in the dining room each morning.

Couples, as well as their wedding guests, can avoid the traffic by flying with Wings Air Helicopters:

• Based out of White Plains, New York
  • Charter service area covers the Northeast United States
  • Each flight accommodates up to six people

Farm-to-Table, Award Winning Wine Cellar, B&B

Built in 1790, Crabtree's Kittle House combines country charm, historic character and relaxed atmosphere along with critically acclaimed progressive American cuisine and friendly, professional service to make your wedding day a wonderful experience. The beautiful Atrium Carriage Room is the perfect setting for your wedding celebration and its lovely lawns and gardens are ideal for outdoor ceremonies and cocktail receptions. There are 12 rooms available for your wedding night or for out-of-town guests.

Backyard, Ballroom, Historic Venue, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

11 Kittle Rd, Chappaqua, NY (914) 666-8044

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Alix P

We got married at the Kittle House on September 17, 2016. We had so many guests tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to (and that includes people who had seen their own children get married and came over to whisper to us that it was the most spectacular... Read More wedding they'd seen in their 60 years of life, as well as many of our friends who these days are pretty much professional wedding guests). We can’t imagine how anyone plans a wedding without the assistance of Kimberly Ann. From the first time we met with her to view the Kittle House, we were treated like family --- a feeling that continued throughout our entire planning process, which included several different visits to the Kittle House with several different members of our family. We were always taken care of, and always treated to special surprises. In regards to planning, Kimberly Ann was continually going above and beyond throughout the year-long process of us planning our wedding. She would message us with different ideas she’d see that fit into our vision -- most of which we ended up using! And she did an amazing job of keeping track of what felt like our continuous stream of ideas and updates from us...keeping everything organized and making us feel calm, confident, and taken care of from day 1 to the end. Obviously, the Kittle House grounds are remarkable, and contributed tremendously to the best days of our lives. The garden setting for our ceremony and cocktail hour was spectacularly gorgeous, and the reception space was perfect. All of our guests were in awe of how unique and beautiful the venue is - and even our band commented on how nice it was and how great the acoustics were. It also goes without saying that the food and service are spectacular, which again contributed to our wedding feeling unique and a cut above most other cookie-cutter weddings. And the day of the wedding, of course, Kimberly Ann was there, making sure everything was running smoothly. Our whole wedding party got ready in the Inn and it was such a wonderful way to spend the start to our wedding day - and made for some gorgeous photos of the getting ready process, too. Throughout our engagement, the phrase we said the most was “Thank Goodness for Kimberly Ann and Thank Goodness we picked the Kittle House.” We can’t thank them enough.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Carolynn K

We got married at the Crabtree's Kittle House on Saturday, October 8, 2016. From the moment we first stepped foot onto the grounds for our tour of the space as a potential wedding venue, Tiffany, Jessica, Jay and the rest of the Kittle House team treated us like family. We were... Read More immediately blown away by their impeccable service, amazing food, and the historic charm of the venue that we knew this was the right place for our wedding. We planned the wedding from a far (we live in California) and Tiffany made the process so easy and seamless. Anytime we had any questions, concerns or requests, she always followed up with us promptly and put any worries to rest. A few days before our wedding, unfortunately my husband had to have emergency surgery and Tiffany and the team once again helped accommodate us in every way possible to make sure the day still went as planned. Everything was handled with such grace and professionalism, and they even surprised us with an additional dessert to accompany our already amazing dessert table. Just small, yet thoughtful touches made the entire experience that much more memorable. We are forever grateful to the entire Crabtree Kittle House team for making our wedding day so special and one that we will never forget. We look forward to coming back and celebrating our anniversaries with them!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Shawn A

My husband and I just recently had our wedding at Crabtree's Kittle House Inn on October 8, 2016 and it was amazing. Not only is the inn visually spectacular, but the staff are incredibly helpful and personal throughout the entire process. Our onsite event coordinator,... Read More Tiffany, did an amazing job throughout our year of planning, answering questions and providing some truly wonderful suggestions along the way. We cannot thank her enough. Additionally, our maitre 'd Leo was incredibly helpful throughout the night, from guiding us through the wine cellular during photos to making sure our glasses were never empty. Similar to the service, the farm to table menu was absolutely wonderful. Many of our guests delighted in telling us that they were amazed by the food served (the roasted chicken, sirloin of beef, and Farro Pilaf) and wanted to come back for either the brunch or dinner. Lastly, the late night S’mores option was a hit with the guests and helped to close the night out on the patio underneath the stars while other were still dancing. This little gem in Chappaqua, NY is worth a look at for the food alone, but also has incredible service with some of the nicest staff I have ever meet, and a wonderfully historic home located in an easy to get to location.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Amanda C

Crabtree's Kittle House was the only venue we went to visit before booking our wedding date. We knew instantly that it would be the perfect place for our wedding for a number of reasons. From the very beginning, I worked with the event coordinator, Kimberly, to learn more about... Read More the venue and eventually finalize all the little details for the big day. Kimberly is not only incredibly professional and knowledgable, she is also kind, helpful, and easy to work with. Kimberly wanted to make our day perfect while also ensuring we were relaxed and ready to have a great time. We also loved the food at the Kittle House; we had a brunch wedding on the main floor, which was absolutely perfect! The food was delicious and plentiful, which was our number one priority when selecting a venue. We also loved the decor on the main floor, which is cozy and intimate. Overall our guests complimented us on the service, food, and ambiance of the Kittle House. We could not have been happier with the entire wedding planning process and we have Kimberly and the rest of the Kittle House staff to thank. If you want a beautiful wedding in a unique setting, the Kittle House is the place for you!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Laura P

This place is amazing. I was looking for a venue that was unlike every other wedding venue I've ever been to, and boy did I find it. The grounds are so beautiful, the food is outstanding, and the staff is phenomenal. I worked with Kimberly the event coordinator, and she was a... Read More god send. She was so helpful throughout the whole planning process. I couldn't have been any more happy with them. The Inn is gorgeous. All my guests loved their rooms, and they were very comfortable. Barbara the Inn Keeper was my point of contact for that, and she was very helpful, and patient. These people know what they are doing, and they do it very well. They also make you feel comfortable, like a part of their family. My wedding day was nothing short of amazing, and a lot of it has to do with the staff at Crabtree's Kittle House. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Pauline D

We visited the Kittle House because it is a beautiful venue. Our wedding is VERY formal and wanted a place to match it. We also are having a winter wedding so it was a nice spot to have something outside during the summer. (Best of both worlds!!) After visiting the Kittle... Read More House, we KNEW that it was the perfect venue for our engagement party. Kimberly, the event coordinator, made everything run smoothly and look amazing. She was very responsive even way before we booked the venue. This is one of the main reasons we also booked them. She truly loves what she does and it wasn't just to book an event. The day of the vent was PERFECTION!!! Michael and Kimberly were both amazing along with all of the service staff. Everyone still talks about it and we are so appreciative! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Elizabeth M

We had our summer wedding here, and words don't even express how thankful I am we chose this venue. I cannot say enough positive things about all of the staff we coordinated with (and it's obviously GORGEOUS!). Kimberly is simply the most amazing, supportive and positive... Read More coordinator we could have ever hoped to work with. Everyone was so flexible, always communicated within 12 hours, and just so sweet! I had NO STRESS the entire time I was planning with them! I couldn't have had a better experience! THANK YOU KITTLE HOUSE!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Sara E

My husband and I are still glowing from our August 2016 wedding at Crabtree’s Kittle House! Kittle House was the first venue I looked at and I could not be happier that it was my final choice too! From our first tour with Kimberly, I could envision getting married at this... Read More beautiful property and I got to do so last weekend. Kimberly, Mike, Leo, and Chef Jay were a magnificent team to work with and they went above and beyond. They treated us like family during the planning process and wedding weekend-- we are excited to keep coming back for anniversaries with our “Westchester family”. The rest of the staff was caring, attentive, and engaging throughout our entire wedding weekend and made sure that everything ran smoothly! The food was unbelievable and plentiful. Our signature cocktails were made to perfection to match our requests. We had quite the dance party for our 150 guests and there was room to host our 9- piece band that made the evening come alive! We had our close friends and family stay at the Inn the night of the wedding which enhanced our around the clock experience at Kittle House! We cannot recommend the Kittle House enough for anyone else looking for the perfect wedding venue!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Monica M

We held our wedding reception at The Kittle House back in June and I can only think of one word to describe the day...PERFECT. It was truly perfect, and two months later all our family and friends are still telling us what an amazing time they had. The Kittle House has always... Read More been a special place for both myself and my husband. We grew up in Bedford and had been going to The Kittle House with our own families since we were kids, it was a common ground that brought back great memories for us both. What made it even better was having the gardens just outside the dining room for our guests to enjoy some fresh air. We didn't have a wedding planner, so I worked directly with Tiffany, who was absolutely amazing and so accommodating. With half my family being from Italy and that being such a huge part of my life, there were a lot of details that I wanted to impart on the day to make it more personal and more unique to our day, whether it was the entree selections or wines, they said yes to everything with a smile. Michael, the Miatre D', was so helpful and attentive the night of our reception. The Kittle House makes you forget that any other wedding will take place there outside of your own. As someone who hates the phrase "wedding venue" and always imagined having a backyard tent wedding, I can honestly say that our wedding was a one-of-a-kind experience, something that I believe every couple deserves!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Larissa C

Michael and his staff were wonderful to provide a perfect day wedding for us. Tiffany and the staff were very accommodating to our needs and incorporated our ideas into the wedding. I would rate them a 5 star for the attentiveness, the wonderful catering and attention to... Read More detail. They have a great outdoor and indoor facility that supplied different themes. The outdoor garden is lovely and indoor provided options for our guests. Definitely would recommend them for a wedding at any time.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Lindsay L

We just celebrated our wedding on August 6, 2016 and it was a total dream come true. I am a planner (as well as a control freak) and had planned every tiny detail, which made it very hard to leave it in the hands of someone else. I cannot say enough great things about Tiffany... Read More and Michael. They took my vision and turned it into a breathtaking wedding. I worked with Tiffany (the event coordinator) from the beginning and felt like I was planning my wedding with my best friend. She is incredibly sweet as well as helpful and attentive. She was the last person I saw before walking down the aisle and she totally calmed me down and made me feel at ease. Michael was the maitre d' and saw that everything ran smoothly...and it did. I immediately felt like he was a part of the family. He didn't just help run things, but took care of our families and friends. I have received so many compliments from family and friends since the big day. Everyone has RAVED about the food (seriously the best food anyone has ever had at a wedding), the ambience, and the staff. I cannot say enough good things about Tiffany, Michael and the Kittle House! It was truly an amazing weekend.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 DeAndra P

We chose to have our wedding at Kittle House for several reasons- the venue and the grounds are beautiful, the food is amazing and the staff is not only professional but also friendly and wonderful! Additionally, the Inn rooms (where we and our families stayed the entire... Read More weekend) are also quaint, charming and perfect for pictures! We worked with Tiffany, Michael, and Leo. Tiffany was our coordinator from day one; she was so personable and made us feel extremely comfortable. She answered any questions we had promptly and with great detail. During our planning stage, Tiffany and Leo went above and beyond at our tasting, which was delicious and fun. On the day of our rehearsal and wedding, we were so impressed by the organization and fluidity of everything. Michael (maître d and manager) was there to ensure the timeline of the day flowed smoothly, in fact he even made sure my husband and I were eating properly! My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing. Our vision came together so flawlessly and our wedding day was actually perfect; we could not have asked for anything more.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Olivia B

My husband and I just had our wedding at The Kittle House and we wouldn't have changed a thing! Every single detail was perfect and every member of the staff was so lovely to work with. Our coordinator, Tiffany Hogan, was the absolute best. She answered my (many, many) questions... Read More promptly and was such an essential source for advice during the process. We truly feel that we couldn't have pulled it off without her. When it came to the actual day of our wedding, I felt so at ease and completely confident that everything would go smoothly. She made it such a stress free experience! On top of the amazing staff, the venue itself is incredible. It's beautiful and historic with the most amazing food. All of our guests were raving about the cuisine, as it really stands out from a standard country club type wedding. The Inn rooms are also very charming and the perfect backdrop when taking those "getting ready" photos. We wholeheartedly recommend the Kittle House to other couples looking for their wedding venue!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Susanne M

A review from my husband: My wife and I were married at Crabtree's Kittle House last year, and just recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary with dinner there as well. Whether it was our actual wedding day, our 1 year anniversary, or a random weeknight dinner, Crabtree's... Read More Kittle House make you feel like family. Tiffany was exceptional in making our dream wedding become a reality, starting with the planning stage up, and through helping pack up all of our stuff the day after the wedding. Her guidance, expertise, and enthusiasm was invaluable to us, and we love seeing her every time we go back. Leo is also someone who we always enjoy seeing at Kittle House. He always comes to our table, not only to check in and say hello and ask how we are doing, but to also provide us with the best recommendations for food and wine that Kittle House has to offer. All of the staff was professional and courteous during our wedding, ensuring our guests were well taken care of, especially both sets of parents. As for the food at our wedding...Amazing. The variety of food was only matched by the consistent high quality of the local, sustainable ingredients, and by the impeccable cooking techniques and creativity of Chef Jay and his staff. If you consider yourself a foodie and wine lover, Kittle House is the place to have your wedding. As for the venue itself, it is beautiful and unique, a more intimate and memorable choice when compared to the typical country club or banquet hall. Our ceremony and cocktail hour was held in their garden on a beautiful August evening. For us, Crabtree's Kittle House is not just "the place where we got married," but rather a place where we started the beginning of a beautiful life together. Our guests raved about the night, and many said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! We look forward to celebrating more joyous events in the years to come at Crabtree's Kittle House.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Emily W

We were looking for a venue that was not a “wedding factory” and that is exactly what we found in the Kittle House! Each room at the Inn is so charming. My bridesmaids and I stayed in 2F and it was the perfect place to hang out during the morning and take pictures. Our entire... Read More wedding party and immediate family was able to stay in the Inn the night of the wedding, which made breakfast the next morning so special. Tiffany was a dream to work with. She had a calm presence from start to finish and was so helpful in answering all of my questions. She truly goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding is exactly how you envision. Her hard work made everything run smoothly. She even wrote us a note of congratulations a couple days after the wedding. The staff at the Kittle House are so accommodating, whether it be allergies or setting up complicated escort cards. The food was delicious and all the guests really enjoyed themselves! Our day was beyond perfect and we are overjoyed we booked our wedding here.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

My family and I thought having my daughter's wedding at Crabtree Kittle House was a sure thing. We had eaten at the restaurant a multitude of times. The food and service were always amazing. We were greatly disappointed with catering part of the restaurant. Food was not at the... Read More same level as the restaurant. The steak was tough and the fish was dry in some cases. It took more then an hour for tables to receive their dinners. Instead of bringing everyone's dinner out on a large tray waiters were bringing them out two at a time. It seemed like the waiter staff were very inexperienced. Also we were told that the food that we ordered for the cocktail hour was going to be an abundance. We were extremely disappointed with the portions of food that were displayed. The venue room was very hot. The air conditioner under the atrium was leaking. At the end of the evening someone put a bucket to catch the leaking water from the ceiling. We also felt that the Maître was not present when needed. When guests were arriving to the venue they were assembling in the bar and side garden area were the bride and groom were taking photos with the photographer. The bride should not have been seen until the ceremony. The Maître d' should have had guests assemble in the garden where the ceremony was going to take place. Such a great disappointment for a day that will happen only once in a lifetime. Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Leslie G

We had our June 2016 wedding at the Kittle House, and the beautiful location, friendly and efficient service, and delicious-not-just-by-wedding-standards food truly blew us away. Tiffany, the fabulous event coordinator there, really held our hands through the process and was... Read More patient and responsive with every question and concern (and even those of the mother of the bride). She really went out of her way to be helpful. One example: the couple who held their wedding their the evening before had selected gray seat cushions, and Tiffany offered to keep them for an extra day in case we wanted to use them. She fulfilled a preference we didn’t even know we had. The outdoor location is truly beautiful (overlooks a golf course, but you really can’t tell), and the food, well, there’s a reason why it’s the favorite restaurant of one former president and one future president (i.e., the Clintons). On our wedding day, we didn’t have to think about much since we and our guests were completely cared for and attended to. We heard praise for the staff from everyone! We visited four or five places and this one was the standard no others could compare to. To this day I’m not sure how we found them, but we’re so glad we did. It’s not cheap, but it’s worth it. They really are a five-star establishment. They are awesome. Downside (or minor quibble for snobs): The coffee is not ‘third-wave’. Is that important for your event? Get married at Kaffe 1668 or just bring your own beans.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Diane W

We just celebrated our wedding at Crabtree's Kittle House and we could not be happier! We had the pleasure of working with Tiffany and Michael who went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. We fell in love with the Kittle House because of its history, charm, and... Read More great food. And it delivered in everyway on our wedding day. For brides that want piece of mind, good people and planning ease - Crabtree's Kittle House is certainly worth a look.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Katie H

There is no way for me to put into words how WONDERFUL and PERFECT my wedding of 200 was at the Kittle House! We have loved the restaurant for years, and knew it was where we wanted to get married before we were even engaged - and we absolutely made the best decision in all of... Read More Westchester County and beyond. As an event planner myself, I know what it takes to put an event of this magnitude together and have worked with countless venues in the area, and I can't begin to compliment Tiffany, Leo and Michael for their incredible professionalism, talent and passion for what they do. They made our every wish a reality, and I walked into my wedding feeling 100% confident that everything was taken care of at the highest level, which I have never been able to do for any other event! I was so relieved to know I had their unbelievable staff behind me, and they were there every single step of the way. I can't possibly say enough about them! The room and back lawn was beautiful and comfortable (even at capacity with a full 8-piece band), the service by their fantastic and friendly waitstaff is impeccable and of course, the food is out of control good. We chose the Kittle House based on our love of the food and the magnificent wine list (and cellar, which I would recommend pictures in!), and we got so, so much more. In addition, our entire bridal party and both sets of parents stayed at the Inn, which was lovely. Beautiful rooms and so convenient. There is no way we could have had a more perfect and memorable wedding weekend. We are so excited to have chosen a venue that we can go back to time and time again and enjoy for our next dinner out, or our next big party. We will never look any further for a special occasion. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Liz G

My husband and I were married at the Kittle House on November 7, 2015, and couldn't be happier about our decision. We booked the day we saw the place for the first time, and it was the only venue we checked out. We were trying to avoid a "wedding factory" kind of feel, and the... Read More Kittle House delivered. The setting is tranquil and classy with a slight rustic feel. Tiffany was our planner, and she was with us every step of the way, day and night. She had creative ideas, which our guests loved, but also listened to our requests, and delivered on everything we wanted from spiked hot cider for our guests during the ceremony, to grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters at the cocktail hour! The maitre d', Michael, was the most accommodating person I have ever worked with. Our ceremony was supposed to be inside since it was November; but, the weather was so unseasonably warm, that Michael worked to move it outside, which is exactly what we had hoped for. Everything went according to plan without a hiccup. It actually went better than expected because we were able to have our dog walk down the aisle. The inn is pet friendly! Oh...and it's a inn, so we were able to stay the night before, get ready there, and have pictures taken without having to worry about limousines and traveling from one location to another. I can't leave out Leo, the sommelier, who went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect, and everyone was taken care of. Book this place. Do it! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Amazing evening! We enjoyed our daughter's wedding so much, we would do it again! Tiffany was a calm and reassuring presence during all of the planning stages.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Damaris B

Tiffany, Chef Jay, Michael and the rest of the team at Kittle House made our wedding a huge success! Everything ran smoothly and there were no surprises on the day of. My husband is from Sri Lanka and I'm from Puerto Rico and, together with the Kittle House, we were able to... Read More celebrate our coming together and incorporate our backgrounds. We were able to celebrate exactly how we wanted with the perfect menu, atmosphere and ambiance.

Perfect place for a perfect wedding

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Stefanie T

I cannot even begin to say enough about Kittle House and the staff there. This is a truly magical place to have a wedding. From the atmosphere to the food, drinks and event coordinators our wedding was absolutely perfect. Barbara and the rest of the staff not only answered every... Read More single one of my 400 questions quickly, but they also gave wonderful suggestions, were accommodating at every turn and really made us feel like family through the entire planning process and during the weekend of our wedding. The gardens outside create the backdrop for a stunning ceremony and the atrium room is gorgeous lit up at night! Plus, being able to take photos in the wine cellar are amazing! And Sunday brunch is incredible for the morning after a wedding!!!!! Every single bride and groom deserve an experience like the one Kittle House is able to provide.

A Perfect Wedding Day

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Lauren N

After viewing many wedding venues in Westchester County, we decided to look at Crabtree's Kittle House - and we are so glad we did! Tiffany (our eventual event planner) was very prompt in responding to my initial inquiry and was so kind over the phone. When we first arrived,... Read More Tiffany had booklets of past weddings for us to view, she took time to answer all of our questions and give us a tour of the site. The main atrium room with the adjacent garden was so intimate and was one of the main reasons we fell in love with this venue. We waited less than 2 weeks to sign a contract. Throughout the entire process, Tiffany was available via phone and email anytime. She always responded promptly and would answer numerous questions graciously. She constantly had additional suggestions, but never pushed me to change what my vision was. She was always polite, kind, professional and trustworthy. She thought of everything we needed and executed it perfectly. I wasn't nervous about the reception because I knew things were going to be perfect because Tiffany was at the helm. Our wedding was a success because of Tiffany, I have no idea what I would have done without having her every step of the way. The food was incredible and our guests could not stop talking about the variety and quantity of food available throughout our reception. The entire staff was polite and accommodating with whatever we needed for any guests (allergies, gluten free, etc). The staff was efficient and prompt through the entire evening but were never obtrusive. I remember saying to my husband "I wish we could get married here everyday" because of how perfect everything was during the reception. There was not a single thing I would change about the day. Having our wedding at Crabtree's Kittle House was the best decision we made and would recommend them to anyone having a wedding in the area. Thank you Tiffany and the rest of Crabtree's Kittle House staff for our perfect wedding day.

A gorgeous setting for a wedding!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Kallie V

I cannot say enough positive things about the Kittle House. I discovered the Kittle House about a year and a half before my wedding date, and knew from the second I walked in that I wanted to get married there. The venue is charming, historic, unique, and beautiful. Also, the... Read More food is amazing. We had dinner at their restaurant multiple times to taste test the food before our wedding. Working with Kimberly while planning the wedding was such a breeze - she responded to every single email I sent her (even when I was starting to get a little crazy and was sending 10 a day!), she always had great suggestions, always was willing to help, and always made me feel calm during all of that planning stress. The night of the reception went so smoothly - I cannot think of a single thing that went wrong. That was all due to Kimberly and the Maitre'd Leo. They were both phenomenal! We received so much positive feedback from guests about how they were blown away by the venue, food, and the service. My husband and I highly recommend the Kittle House!