Your day. Your vision. Our food.

We pride ourselves on the connections we make with our couples throughout the planning process. There is nothing we love more than seeing your vision come to life with exceptional ingredients, perfect presentation, and flawless service. Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and you should enjoy every second of it. Let us worry about the food and service so you can enjoy it!

Cuisine

American, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Chris S

CRAVE was fantastic to work with - very accommodating and flexible. We worked with Samantha, and she is able to strike the perfect balance of bringing a wealth of experience while making you feel like you are her only client. She brought a lot of suggestions and ideas to the... Read More table that we hadn't even thought about, and was able to work up multiple scenarios for us on the spot. CRAVE also has connections with almost every Minneapolis wedding vendor we worked with, making the execution on our wedding day completely seamless. The entire process couldn't have been easier. On top of that, the quality of the food is spectacular - we are still getting compliments from our guests about our food!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Chantel A

CRAVE was fantastic for our wedding catering and bar service. They team was really helpful in arranging meetings prior to our wedding and walking the venue with us. The dinner and bar service was flawless. I would definitely use CRAVE again for a future event.

Reviewed on 3/19/2018

My now husband and I aren’t necessarily food snobs but we really appreciate good food. We knew Crave was a bit more expensive but we had tasted their food previously and it was excellent. We have also visited their restaurants multiple times, always with a good experience.... Read More However, the biggest disappointment of our NYE wedding was without a doubt the food. The hors d’oeuvres were alright but the presentment was not the same as the tasting. For dinner we opted for stations as we had a number of dietary restrictions we were dealing with. We had many communications regarding this (as well as ensuring we would have enough food) and going into the wedding I felt confident everything was in order. However, come the day of, the gluten free, nut free and dairy free options were not readily available as discussed - this was for both the plated salads and stations. The sliders were not only cold but they were burned. The tator tots were not actually true “tots” and somehow we ran out of them after 1/2 our guests went to this station. Despite all of this, our late night snack was nachos and those were actually great. However, I would never recommend Crave as a caterer.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Kristina S

We loved working with Crave for our catering needs. Sam is a true professional: responsive, timely and pays attention to all the little details. Crave is truly full service, providing many food options, glassware, silverware, linens, and more. We were so happy with Crave, but... Read More more importantly, our guests loved the food!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 fany v

CRAVE Catering and all of their staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Their professionalism, attention to detail and calm under pressure made them such a pleasure to work with. The captain - was exceptional and made... Read More sure that everything ran smoothly. She was outstanding and I do not think that the day would have run as it did without her and her leadership. And the food?!?! Everyone raved about how incredible it was. Thank you so much to Heidi Lasalle, Carol Rahn, Amanda Cline, Nicole Cline, Kelly Halsey, Al Potdney-Smith, and Crystal Piersiak. You guys are the BEST TEAM EVER!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Emily T

Seriously did such an amazing job with taste and presentation was amazing!! They found ways to do everything we asked, even had things made just for us so the presentation would be perfect! So easy to work with! Highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Curtiss S

WOW!!! Crave did a great job. The food was as good at the wedding as it was at the taste test. The key was communication and for us it was Samantha. She did a great job from the start to the finish. The guests commented how well everything looked and raved about the Pork... Read More Tenderloin. I would recommend Crave without hesitation. Thank you Samantha for all your efforts.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jordan D

Crave (specifically Samantha Igo) was very easy to work with from start to finish. The food is amazing and the service by staff at our wedding was wonderful. I would highly recommend CRAVE catering to anyone looking for a professional, and easy to work with catering company for... Read More any event.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Bailey T

Crave Catering was the best to work with! We worked with Samantha and she was the greatest! Our venue had some turnover while we were working with them, so we worked with Samantha for both catering and venue in the final months leading up to our wedding. She responded very... Read More quickly to emails and was AMAZING at making changes (MANY, MANY CHANGES) to our invoices so that we could make up our minds on what we wanted for our reception. My husband and I are so grateful to have worked with Crave for our wedding and our guests loved the food!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Caitlin N

We had a great experience working with CRAVE for our wedding. Being a vegetarian, it was important to me to have tasty non-meat options - and CRAVE did not disappoint. The food was fantastic and the late night sliders were a hit! The service, food and staff were all excellent –... Read More I would happily recommend CRAVE for any event.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kaitlin K

The food from CRAVE for our wedding was fabulous! Probably the best food I've ever had at a wedding! Our guests raved about how great the food was along with the appetizers we selected. The food alone would get 5/5 stars! The staff was super friendly and Heidi was available to... Read More answer my questions promptly. The only reason my overall rating was 4/5 stars and not 5/5 is because CRAVE accidentally cut and served the small cake we had designated for my husband and I to cut beforehand for pictures. It was disappointing because we had confirmed the plan was for them to cut it after we made out first cut and took pictures. So it was a complete shock when we saw it served right to us. We had bought a really cool knife set that we didn't get to use either. I get cake cuttings are an old school tradition but we were really looking forward to sharing that together. But we told ourselves if that was the worst thing that happened on our big day we could live with it! Mistakes happen so we get it, just sucks when it's happening during your wedding where you don't really get re-dos. Overall, I would recommend them to any bride maybe just triple check beforehand about everything!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Rachel S

We could not have chosen a better caterer for our wedding. Crave went above and beyond with every detail. Our guests still tell us how great our food was and that it was some the best wedding food they've ever had! Samantha (Crave) worked very hard to ensure we had exactly what... Read More we wanted. I would highly recommend Crave for any event - but especially your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Mark T

Crave did such an amazing job for our wedding! I initially liked Crave for choosing to do a plated tasting consisting of multiple food options being served. My fiancee and I had done other tastings that were buffet style and were not nearly as good due to the large food prep... Read More portions being set on warmers nor did we get an idea of the presentation of the food outside of pictures we could find online. On the day of the event everything was perfect as well! We chose to do plated salads to be ready as soon as everyone was seated and they looked beautiful and were delicious. The food came out with great timing so there were no tables waiting too long to be served. I was told numerous times how delicious each of the entree options were (3 choices in total) and that the service was fantastic as well. I only plan to get married once, but when I have other events in the future I certainly plan to work with Crave again. Keep up the fantastic work!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 John L

Crave was outstanding from start to finish with our wedding! The extreme attention to detail followed by the word class service left a very impressionable taste in our mouths! We still have guest from our wedding discussing how incredible our food was at the wedding!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Stephanie C

Service received by Crave was superior, Heidi was super on top of our wedding, needs and expectations. Only reason for the 4 star rating was the food was decent in my opinion on the big day, as well the linens supplied from Linen effects but ordered through crave showed up... Read More wrinkled and no one attempted to fix the problem.. . so there are crease lines on the linens in my wedding photos.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Chloe S

My husband and I were lucky enough to work with the fabulous Crave Catering team for our wedding in July at the Machine Shop! Samantha Igo was SO great to us and helped us with all of our little details up to the big day. By the end of the process, we really felt like we knew... Read More the company and how passionate everyone is about their business. We would happily recommend Crave Catering to anyone and everyone. Our wedding guests were super pleased with the portion sizes and the taste and flavor of the meals ( beef short rib, chicken, and butternut squash ravioli). Their service on the day of was super quick and everyone involved was really happy and helpful! So thank you Samantha Igo and your fantastic crew for helping make our wedding day so perfect! -Chloe & Carter Sackett

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Heather W

Muse was the perfect space for our wedding! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and was everything that we had dreamed of! We loved having our ceremony and reception in the same space, our guests really appreciated it as well! The service was very detailed and friendly! They... Read More helped with any small request that I needed as a bride. The food was also delicious! Thank you for everything Muse and Crave catering. I recommend Muse as a perfect, magical place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Erika F

Crave was so great to work with leading up to my wedding and the night of. I worked mostly with Heidi leading up to the wedding and she was so pleasant, easy to work with and organized. It really made me feel at ease going into my wedding day. The staff was so sweet the day... Read More of my wedding. I was so impressed by how professional and accommodating all of the waitstaff was. They really did an awesome job.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jake W

Crave is the full-meal-deal for your catering needs! They have a HUGE menu with a wide variety of cuisines- and they do it all really well which makes it impossible to decide! Once you think you have things narrowed down, they invite you and your SO to a tasting at their... Read More restaurant and serve you a bunch of other amazing dishes that make you want to rearrange your menu all over again because it's so good! Whatever food you choose will end up being delicious and then you can go back and forth about cake design, flavors, etc. like my wife and I did- until about a week before the wedding. They are total pros though and their pastry chef executed a beautiful cake design that we loved. Food, dessert, and wonderful day-of execution from front of house and back of house team. Of course it all comes with a price but we found them very competitive against other caterers and in our opinion a great value for quality and service.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Susan P

We can't say enough about the service and quality of CRAVE catering . From the first second we met Samantha we knew that it would be a wonderful event. The caterer and the venue staff worked together to create the evening we had hoped for. Our guests still talk about what... Read More they call "the event of the year!" Food was excellent!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Jill H

We used CRAVE for appetizers, dinner, and cake, and they did a great job with all of them. The dinner service was very efficient and the cake looked exactly how we had imagined it. Everyone was very responsive and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Jenna A

We enjoyed working with Crave catering while planning our wedding. Heidi was quick to respond and answered all of our questions. The day of the staff was courteous, professional and pleasant to work with. The food was great and was warm when serve to our nearly 200 guests. We... Read More ordered our cake through Crave and our guests loved the chocolate ganache cake. I would recommend working with Crave for future events.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Georgie S

Appetizers were great. Dinner rolls were served while still almost frozen in center. Chicken was dry and overdone. Not impressed.

2016-09-27T10:53:19 Response from the vendor

We take unsatisfactory feedback very serious and would like to know which event you attended where you received this meal? We would like the opportunity to discuss and find a way to compensate. Please contact us directly at sales@cravecatering.com or 952-562-5620

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Sara W

Samantha is the best. She had to step in after other staff members left the company. She made it a personal and professional responsibility to ensure everything went perfectly smooth for our wedding. She was even out there serving food! The food was absolutely delicious and all... Read More of our guests commented on how amazing the appetizers and dinner were. We are so happy we had the opportunity to work with Samantha and would recommend CRAVE Catering to anyone that asked. Thank you! Sara and Jonathan Confeld

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

CRAVE did a wonderful job and helped us create a custom menu that was the perfect fit for our outdoor wedding! Service, food and staff all amazing!

Meet The Manager

Crave Wedding Experts: Becky, Samantha & Heidi

We are looking forward to working with you!