Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Food + Catering

14611 North Mopac Expressway, Austin, TX (512) 828-5797

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jessica F

Crave Catering, Many thanks for the beautiful food and wonderful service for our wedding. Every guest I spoke to at our wedding commented on how delicious the food was. Your food really made the event special and you were all so wonderful to work with. I sincerely appreciate... Read More your time and effort! I will definitely recomment your catering services to others. Thank you again, Jessica & Joey Falcon

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Heidi W

Crave catered our wedding and did a fantastic job! Leslie and Sarah were so much fun to work with and had so many great ideas on ways to make our wedding extra special. My favorite was the to go tacos at the end of the wedding. On top of the food being delicious, the service was... Read More outstanding. We got so many compliments and everyone said that this was the best food that they had ever had at a wedding.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lauren L

Leslie and Jill at Crave Catering are seriously THE BEST! They were such a pleasure to work with and I'm wondering which was better: their team or the food :) From the beginning Leslie was so great to work and really listened to our needs to create the perfect wedding day menu.... Read More Throughout the planning process, Leslie was always available to talk and would quickly make any changes we decided to make on our proposal. When the big day came closer, Jill actually came to our final venue meeting with us so she could tour the facility and talk one-on-one with our venue's team. Crave is so dedicated to giving you the best day, and the fact that Jill joined us all the way out in Dripping Springs for a meeting meant the world to me! For the food itself, literally everything is amazing. Just trust me on that. My husband and I got married back in April, and we still have people talking about our chicken dish! Crave is also fantastic because they will handle the setup, break down, and even box up some midnight snacks for you and your partner. This was sooo needed after a crazy day! Also, all of my guests loved their bartenders as well, and we even have pictures with them in our wedding album! All in all, Crave is a fantastic team with food to match. Thank you Leslie and Jill for everything you did to make our day special!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Gloria S

I can not say enough praises to express how wonderful crave catering was and what a wonderful choice it was for our wedding! Crave went above and beyond to make sure we got the wedding food/drinks of our dreams! Believe me when I tell you that I know my husband and I were not... Read More easy clients at all and I know we were a challenge but crave took this challenge head on and exceeded our expectations! We had a lot of custom orders and atypical things that we requested including mini hot dogs as our late night snacks from Colombia and Mexico. Although they have never made them obviously! they immediately jumped on the bandwagon with us and were up for the challenge! We just gave them the ingredients and sent them pictures and online recipes we found. They arranged a tasting for us and they totally blew it out of the park! they tasted just like the ones we eat back home! I also requested an aguas frescas station and they tasted delicious and like the real deal, any Mexican at our wedding would approve! I requested a tamarind margarita and sent them pics of how I wanted the presentation to be because I wanted it to be just like the ones you drink back where I am from (Tijuana, Mexico). I was so amazed when I tasted it because it was perfect! That is the only thing I drank all night because I liked it soo much! All the food was delicious and on point! We worked mostly with Leslie and she was truly an angel sent from heaven! She is crave's soul and is amazing to work with. She endured a million of my emails and requests and they were able to deliver everything and they had lots of ideas to make it even better than I imagined. I had a few vegetarians and vegans and they accommodated everybody and made sure that the food was delicious for everyone. My husband and I had a private dinner and they made sure we had everything that was served during cocktail hour so we could taste it as we were taking pics during it, they also gifted us a very nice bottle of champagne to have during our dinner. They made sure that we got cake and mini hot dogs in out sendoff car and I was so grateful because I didn't get to have hot dogs during the wedding and they were just what I needed at 3 am after all the dancing! Leslie helped me with the very complicated alcohol order and even helped me get some personal orders for our welcome bags which she didnt need to do at all. If you are looking for a caterer in Austin for your event look no further! I was a detailed oriented bride and did very extensive research before I chose each and every vendor and made sure I had the best of the best and crave is it when it comes to catering in Austin! I also want to point out that during our first tasting I was not entirely sure if crave was the perfect fit mainly because I was not able to relay exactly what I had in mind for our food and the first tasting was not perfect. After this tasting Leslie took all of our feedback and asked us to come back for a second tasting and I am glad we did because it was perfection! This really spoke very highly of crave to me because it shows how they can take the client's feedback and wishes and deliver each and every time. I am soo glad we did that second tasting and even more happy that we chose crave to be our wedding caterer. Everybody loved the food and drinks and we loved working with Crave. To Leslie thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Jorge and I will never forget our wedding day and everything you did to make it perfect!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Maricel D

Our venue, Ma Maison, exclusively uses Crave as their caterer, and I can 100% see why they do that. The food is delicious and the service is wonderful! I will say that at the beginning of my planning, I had to talk to two different people about my questions and desires because... Read More there was some staff turnover. I was still treated really well and taken care of by Leslie after my other contact left the company. We had a tasting for 4 people and loved everything we tried. Leslie heard me out when I asked for signage for the food and drinks, and she even offered to bring extra headsets so the caterer, coordinator, and DJ could all talk with each other. Brilliant idea! I then began to work with Sarah closer to the wedding, and she was great about answering all of my questions within a day, being extremely flexible and accommodating when I wanted to make changes, and making recommendations based on my guest count and the dietary restrictions we were working with. On the day of the wedding, Sarah and the staff made sure my husband and I had plenty to eat. They set food out quickly and efficiently. Their bartenders were also fabulous. I was also happy that they packed leftovers for us and made sure my husband and I had to-go dinners at the end of the night. You won't regret using Crave as your caterer. You get what you pay for.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 David S

My wife and I used Crave catering for our wedding at Ma Maison and we had the best experience! We worked closely with Sarah and we absolutely loved her. She was professional, prompt, and fun. We changed our menu so many times and asked a lot of questions, but Sarah always wanted... Read More to help and did so with a smile on her face. We chose to do a buffet at our wedding and everyone LOVED the food. We received so many compliments on all the food, but in particular on the mini chicken and waffles and on the roasted chicken with salsa verde. I would highly recommend Crave catering to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Megan H

Crave catering catered our wedding at Ma Maison on 2/25/17 and working with them was fantastic. We primarily worked with Sarah, she was easy to communicate with and took all our feedback into creating everything we wanted for the wedding. The appetizers were so tasty and we... Read More received so many compliments (we went with jalapeno mac and cheese bites, pork tacos serves in a cute lime wedge and the crowd favorite chicken and waffles with a pipette of syrup). Due to budget restrictions we needed to go with a buffet, and we were originally really bummed because who ever has delicious buffet meals? Even though we loved our tasting we were not planning on the food being a highlight after sitting out at the buffet. THE FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE! All the guests were talking about how great the food was. We had corn bread assortments, poblano mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, salsa verde chicken and beef tenderloin with chimichurri sauce. All highly recommended. To top it off Sarah and my planner surprised us with late night breakfast tacos that hit the spot. I was over the moon excited and cannot thank you enough. Your team of chefs, servers and bartenders were amazing. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Leslie M

My husband and I are both of Mexican decent and wanted Mexican food for our wedding. Leslie and her team are incomparable to work with and capture your vision. They came to us with suggestions and we settled for a chicken chile relleno and beef medallions with a chimichurri... Read More sauce. They worked with us to ensure we stayed within our budget and to top it off they packed us a to-go bag so that we had the delicious meal twice! After such a long day at your wedding you are so excited and have nerves running through your body some people forget to eat or eat very little. The entire Crave team made sure we ate, they arranged a private set up for us to eat as a couple after our photo session and we were able to enjoy it again the next day before jetting off for our honeymoon. Several people have raved about the food at our wedding - including very picky eaters. I had some special accommodations for vegetarians and they managed to make the entire menu GLUTEN FREE!! AMAZING. I couldn't have asked for a better vendor to work with. Huge thank you to Leslie and Sarah for their amazing work!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Kala S

I love everything about Crave catering!!! The food was amazing! My husband is a chef so the food at our wedding was in our top 5 most important things and Crave got everything perfect!!! Guests keep coming up to my parents and talking about how amazing the food was. If having... Read More great food at your wedding is important then hire Leslie and Crave catering!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jenna S

The food was amazing, beautiful presentation and sweet staff!! Leslie and her staff will take good care of you!

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Crave catered my wedding and did an outstanding job. I don't have a single complaint for them. I had a very difficult venue to work with and Crave managed everything behind the scenes to ensure that the night went smoothly. The food was delicious. Leslie worked with me to select... Read More the perfect menu, linens, and signature cocktail. She arranged for local vendors to bring in cupcakes and ice cream for dessert. When it became clear that I needed a day-of-coordinator she arranged for one of the Crave staff to take this role. This was a destination wedding and she was happy to accommodate meetings via phone and was always prompt to respond via email. I can't recommend them highly enough. Hire them!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Rachel L

We used Crave for our wedding on Halloween this year and I'm SO glad we did! Leslie worked closely with me, my wedding coordinator, and the company with which we were getting our alcohol from. She went over the invoice with me several times, changing items as needed and provided... Read More priceless suggestions, like offering alternative mixers for our signature cocktails. And the food was amazing! Luckily my husband and I had a private dinner so we got to try everything ourselves and were in heaven! The guests also came up to me through out the night and told me how much they enjoyed the food and it was nothing like regular "wedding food". I would most definitely recommend using Crave for a wedding or any other catering event!

AMAZING! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Leslie and her team at Crave Catering are AMAZING! My husband and I consider ourselves foodies and we wanted the quality and selection of food at our wedding to reflect that. Leslie was wonderful to work with. We communicated via e-mail and phone and she happily answered... Read More any questions we had. Crave invited us in for tastings until we got our menu just right, which we greatly appreciated. Leslie helped us come up with the perfect combination of passed appetizers (bacon wrapped quail bites.... DELICIOUS!) and an incredible 2-protein plate with short ribs and halibut. We had several important guests and members of our wedding party with diet restrictions and Leslie helped us create a menu that was perfect for all guests! My husband is a brewer and we wanted to include a beer-tasting table with his selection of craft beers from the two breweries he has worked at. Leslie helped come up with a plan to successfully display and serve the beers in our little tasting glasses/wedding favors. Service at our wedding was incredible. Our guests told us that it was the best food they'd had at a wedding and we believe they truly meant that! Thank you, Leslie, and your team at Crave for helping to make our wedding the best night ever! We HIGHLY recommend Crave Catering - you won't have to worry about a thing on your big night!!

EXCELLENT wedding catering!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Emily F

My husband and I got married in Jan 2015 at Old Glory Ranch. We used Crave Catering for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony. We cannot say enough good things about their food and service. From the very beginning, when we met Leslie LaSorsa at our tasting, we were... Read More beyond impressed. Their food at the tasting alone rivaled some of our very favorite restaurants. For our rehearsal dinner we chose a BBQ meal (brisket, sausage, chicken, green beans, tea corn pudding, etc), which was excellent. For our wedding we had a buffet and passed hors d'oeuvres. We loved the bacon wrapped quail bites and their spinach and artichoke dip was AMAZING. Our favorite item was the beef wellington. It melted in my mouth and was just so delicious. Everyone at Crave was professional and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Crave to others without reservation!

Amazing food but pricey

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Christi W

The food was amazing and I only wish we got to enjoy more of it! Crave did an excellent job in that my husband and I wanted to have a private dinner and they accommodated that and made sure we sampled a little but of almost everything. What we didn't get during our dinner was in... Read More our "take home" bags which crave was VERY generous on! I was thankful for that so hubby and I could pig out. They were flexible with our menu desires and did a great job overall but it was definitely pricey. If your willing to pay I highly recommend them.

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Hannah M

Crave was one of the more expensive catering companies we looked at, but ultimately they were the company that made us feel most confident about their service. Although there were several things I was only slightly annoyed by, I would chose them again in an instant!! My guests... Read More continue to tell me our food was the best wedding food they have ever had! We had several stations set up: beef tenderloin, smoked turkey (carving stations), mac and cheese bar (AMAZING! and fun!), and veggies and salad station (potatoes, green beens, salad). My husband and I were served immediately and were able to eat a little before we started interacting with our guests. The to go bag they provided was top notch. Full meals, cake, cheese and crackers, cookies...it was great. Oh, and the servers were great! Very professional and nice. As far as the things that frustrated me...We never actually got a personal tasting because we were initially going to go with a set buffet menu they had (you have to pay for a tasting if you go with that menu). We changed our minds and settled on the stations menu but we were never offered a tasting. I would have liked to see what the servers would wear and what the silver wear and dishes would look like. We tasted the food at an open house, but we didn't get to try everything we had on our menu before our wedding day (including both the meats we selected). Another thing that bothered me was between the time I signed a contract with them and the day of our wedding we had 3 different people introduce themselves to us as our catering coordinator. And, the week of the wedding I received calls almost everyday asking about various details. I believe if one person had been in charge of our wedding from when the contract was signed until the day of things would have been settled and confirmed long before the week of the wedding. In their defense, I did not tell them the beer, wine, and soft drinks we were bringing until the week before the wedding. That being said, Leslie, the catering director who worked the most with me, is extremely professional and I enjoyed working with her. I could tell she takes her job very seriously and cared about the quality of service I received. Hope you find this review helpful...! The food was amazing and the day of was smooth sailing!! Almost every non-catering vendor I talked to raved about Crave when I told them who was providing our meal, and I couldn't agree more! Like I said, I would chose them again and recommend them to anyone because of the quality of their food.

Crave Catering

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Caitlyn C

Crave Catering was fantastic! The food was great and most of our guests commented on that fact. Two words: nacho bar. They accommodated all of our requests, came up with great suggestions, and answered all of our questions. Aimee Villa was our day of manager. Aimee made plates... Read More for my husband and I so we actually ate that evening! She also packed up a to-go back with food, cups, champagne, dessert, etc. Crave not only helped with our food order, they also helped coordinate the rentals which was a huge deal. I highly recommend this catering company!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Catherine F

Working with Meredith Pollard and Crave Catering was a wonderful experience. We planned our wedding from 2000 miles away and from our first phone consultation, Meredith was on point. She designed a menu that perfectly fit our tastes and venue as well as stayed within budget. The... Read More Crave team made the whole process smooth and were a pleasure to work with; they were helpful at every step, from choosing a menu to scheduling a tasting, guiding us in our drink selections, and ensuring our day went off without a hitch. The food was AMAZING (I still hear rave reviews from our guests) and the service throughout impeccable. I can't recommend Crave highly enough!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Elizabeth F

We contracted with Crave Catering for our daughter's April 13, 2014 wedding held at the Vista on Seward Hill. While the catering decisions made me the most nervous during the planning stages, thankfully the decision to go with Crave was one of the best we made. Aimee was... Read More always available to answer our questions and when we met for the walk through a month before the event, I knew we would be in good hands. The food was wonderful and we are still getting compliments. Kacie and her staff were so friendly and professional as they attended to every detail and every guest. We really had no worries the evening of the wedding. Thank you!

Food is Delsih!

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Shannon D

They were amazing! They handled everything for me! They were the first group we hired and Meredith was the one we worked with. She helped us find many other vendors who were great. She gave us suggestions for multiple things, not just food. The food was incredible, we got sooo... Read More many compliments and everyone ate almost all of it. I wanted stations with certain food, most that weren't on their menu and they did a great job customizing the food and making exactly what I wanted. Their service the day of was amazing. They had so many servers and they were all very nice and catered to our needs. I would use them to cook my food everyday if I could and will 100% use them for my next party :) I do think they are on the more expensive side in Austin, but it is totally worth it. You 100% get what you pay for and top notch service is worth it! They always made sure my husband and me had everything we needed and got us food and drinks whenever we wanted! Highly recommend them!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2/06/2014 Stephanie E

Choosing Crave as my wedding caterer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made at our wedding. Finding a caterer in Austin was not easy for us because we have several food allergies and dietary restrictions and planned our wedding from out-of-state. We contacted 10-15... Read More caterers in Austin, and most either didn't respond to us or flat out told us that they would not work with us. Crave was the only caterer who went above and beyond to create an amazing menu that met our needs, kept us within our price range, and exceeded all of our expectations. Crave was able to design our dream menu based on a list of our favorite restaurants and favorite foods to cook. Meredith was also great to work with and provided great insight and advice, was always very responsive on email, and made us feel confident and supported in the days leading up to our wedding. Our guests loved the food too!

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 mikala a

Meredith took care of EVERYTHING for our wedding. We couldnt be happier. Crave handled our food and bar as well as took care of ordering our linens, tenting, etc. I dont know what we would have done without Meredith, she was a life saver. Especially since we had weather issues... Read More for our outdoor wedding-- she implemented our rain plan and everything came out perfect. It was as if we had planned it that way all along. I definitely recommend them. PS the food was AMAZING, we are still receiving complements!

Crave is the BEST

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Liz K

Crave was the BEST decision we made for our wedding. They have the best service, the best price, and the best tasting food. Meredith and Kacie were extremely helpful in planning the menu, taking care of all of the details that I didn't think of, meeting with me in person or on... Read More site, communicating with me often (and daily around the wedding), and the food was incredible! Everyone told us they loved the food, and one friend said he cleaned off everyone else's plate at his table. Our food was fresh, local, delicious, current, and the price was right. Beyond the food, however, the service was unbelievable. They had great attitudes, helped me with everything, and on the wedding night, everything ran smoothly. I would recommend them for any party or wedding!

Shouting at the staff at my best friend's wedding?!

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Sarah P

I was in my best friend's wedding last month in Austin. I was shocked to hear a woman (who we later found out was named Meredith) yelling at the catering staff. This was not only embarrassing for me and my fiancee, but it continued throughout the entire evening. The rest of... Read More the guests near our table began talking about it, since it was easy to hear during the toasts that were given. In my opinion, this is completely UNPROFESSIONAL, and I have never been witness to such behavior, especially at a wedding!

Crave is the best!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Holly S

We just used Crave for our daughter's wedding and could not be happier! We met with other catering companies but Crave had the most creative ideas and the very best food. Meredith and Kacie were excellent help to us during all the planning stages, inviting us to open houses to... Read More taste their food and get an idea of their service, and were very prompt in getting back to us always. At our private tasting, we loved everything and decided on the spot we had to go with Crave. Our menu included four delicious passed appetizers, a scrumptious full buffet with two entrees (beef tenderloin and chicken diablo), two vegetables, a special salad and bread, as well as a signature cocktail that was provided throughout the evening. We have had NUMEROUS people tell us it was the BEST food they have ever had at a wedding. I agree 100%, and it was just so wonderful to know we were giving our guests such a GREAT experience! Crave was just truly awesome in every way. That night, everyone with Crave was professional, friendly and courteous. The servers and bartenders were enthusiastic, as if they were really glad to be there. A special shout out to Kacie, our on-site event manager that evening. We had a crisis to deal with during the day of the wedding (weather related and nothing she had any part in causing), and Kacie went above and beyond to help us solve it. She kept a smile on her face, helped soothe our anxiety and assured us that it was going to be wonderful. And it WAS. That evening Kacie was the sweetest, most helpful person in the world, keeping everything going smoothly, making sure the bride and groom had everything they needed, and doing the same for the bride's dad and me. She was perfection in her professionalism and management of our event, and did it all with a wonderful smile. I can't say enough about everyone at Crave, and I will highly recommend them to friends. Thanks again, Kacie and Meredith!