Custom Catering Perfect for Your Wedding

At Crave Catering, our goal is to create memorable, beautiful experiences by planning and executing unique weddings that cater to the needs of each couple's style. Our team’s diverse skill set and wide range of experience allow us to flawlessly deliver weddings of all shapes and sizes in Austin and the stunning Texas hill country. We believe that customization and attention to detail enable us to create truly one-of-a-kind moments.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Food + Catering

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

14611 North Mopac Expressway, Austin, TX (512) 893-8561

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kiersten M

Having great, memorable food at our wedding was one of my top priorities and Crave helped us achieve that even more than we expected! We worked with Crave to create a unique, delicious menu for passed apps, main course, desserts and signature drinks and everything they had us... Read More try was amazing - it made it hard to narrow down to our final selections! We worked with Jill throughout most of the last few months and she executed everything perfectly for the wedding day. The service was incredible and people are still telling us how amazing our food was weeks after the wedding. Wedding food can often all start to look the same but with Crave, you are sure to have food that will blow your guests away! Highly recommend for any event!

2017-11-03T16:34:27 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! And thank you for trusting Jill and Crave to be a part of your wedding. Unique experiences are what we focus on - we're so thrilled you and your guests enjoyed!

Best Wedding Food Ever

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Zeena O

After looking at many menus for our wedding, I came across Crave and instantly created my dream menu. They had things on the menu that many other caterers didn't have and they were willing to tweak things to make them just the way we wanted. Our catering coordinator for our... Read More venue, Lauren H. was fabulous and very sweet! I highly recommend them if you are the type of person who loves good food and cares to make sure that your guests are getting the best. We went with a Mediterranean theme, with a Mediterranean station (hummus, tabbouleh, falafel, pita, greek salad), mini grilled pizza station (margarita, caramelized mushroom and onion, and a fig, goat cheese and honeycomb pizza), gazpacho shots with a shrimp crostini on top, spanakopitas, prime rib carving station, chicken breast with a basil pesto cream sauce, mixed grilled vegetables, gorgonzola mashed potatoes, penne pasta with a pesto sauce, and rolls. Everything was delicious!!! I'm so happy that I got my dream menu. It was pretty expensive, but this was where we wanted to spend the bulk of our money. For all this for 125 guests, it cost about 12K (for those of you trying to create your budget). Crave Catering rocks!

Delicious!!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Beth S

Crave is AWESOME!!! We had 3 passed apps, deviled eggs, mini mac n cheese bites, and tomato basil soup shots with mini grilled cheese sandwiches. For dinner, we served family style, braised beef short ribs, pecan crusted chicken, scalloped potatoes and green beans. All of our... Read More guests kept telling us that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Not only was their food phenomenal, but Meredith was out of this world amazing. She was a big part of why we chose to go with Crave as our caterer. She is so efficient and knowledgeable about the special events industry and truly understands what it takes to throw a flawless event. She helped us with our menu choices, bar options and met with me at the venue to discuss the timeline and layout. She even hand drew a color coded floorplan of the venue! She took care of so much that evening, and it allowed Josh and I to be able to enjoy our wedding and not worry about a thing. Crave is a fantastic catering company and highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Ellen C

If you ever thought that "wedding food" can't ever be as good as fine restaurant cuisine --you haven't been to an event catered by Crave! Jill McCoy and her master team provided our daughter's wedding with the best of the best and from the cocktail hour to the reception dinner... Read More the food was superb. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the food and that is what you want to hear when planning such an event. Even the pre-planning was a breeze --Jill was accessible and always answered any query promptly. Planning our 3/24/2018 event wasn't easy either since our Bride and Groom live in Austin and we live in Connecticut but with Jill there never was any issue including helping my husband who because of a health issue needed to have his food prepped separately --Jill went out of her way to make sure he was well taken care of the entire night! We can't say enough how hiring Crave was one of the best things we did for our Big Day!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Carly H

Crave did a wonderful job! They tended to every need and request with delight and professionalism. My husband and I worked with Sarah who was an absolute delight! The food was wonderful as well as presentation. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Danielle U

Y'all. Our wedding was five months ago, and people are STILL raving about the food at our wedding. Sarah and Crave Catering were amazing to work with and took incredible care planning every detail - from "his and hers" passed appetizers, a delicious two course dinner, and a very... Read More romantic couple's dinner for my husband and I right after our ceremony. Even our tasting dinner was well thought out and extra special. Their staff, too, are true professionals and helped make the set up and tear down of our wedding so easy. Since our wedding, I've also had the pleasure of working with Crave for two corporate events, and their attention to detail, gorgeous presentation and on-point staff was just as evident in those events. I would recommend Crave Catering to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Paige K

I am so so happy Crave was my caterer! They were so easy to work with and they met every expectation. I had soo many compliments on the food from my guests. Every time I talk to someone about the wedding, the food was one of their highlights! Thanks Leslie and Jill for making... Read More our night one to remember!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017

My wife and I selected Crave after a few vendor tastings and couldn’t have been happier with our choice. We worked with Jill McCoy and she was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We had a phenomenal tasting experience and selected the osso bucco with polenta and... Read More carrots and the chicken piccata with mash potatoes and Brussels as our main dishes (insanely good and tender) as well as the chopped Italian salad to start. Passed apps were risotto cheese balls and tuna tartare which were both great. Both the osso bucco and chicken piccata received rave reviews but since my wife and I both had the osso bucco I’ll focus on that. The serving sizes were large which was great as it was open bar and some people even managed to clean their entire plates (I would’ve but I had to still fit in my tux after :)). The osso bucco was the best I’ve had and I ate it in Italy. Anyway, the professionalism and timeliness of Jill and her crew was like clockwork. I was extremely impressed with their service and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for caterers and for any future events ourselves. Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kara K

Just WOW! The food for my daughter's wedding was delicious! Leslie, Sarah and staff advised us on menus, catered to food allergies and helped us to stay within our budget. Our guests raved about everything. Thank you to Leslie, Sarah and the catering team for a perfectly... Read More delicious day.

2017-11-03T16:36:37 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We loved working with you throughout the planning process - thank you for putting your trust in Crave! The wedding celebration was so beautiful and we are glad you and your guests enjoyed!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristen K

Working with Crave was one of the best decisions we made on our wedding day. The food was absolutely incredible and they easily catered to each food allergy and specialty needed. We had many people tell us this was the best food they have ever had and I could not agree more!... Read More Thank you again to Leslie and the team!

2017-11-03T18:10:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you and Congratulations! We loved working with you to create a memorable menu and so glad that everyone enjoyed! Our best wishes.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Alicia T

Crave was amazing to work with and their food is DELICIOUS! We still get compliments on how good the food was at our wedding. Leslie and her team did an awesome job for my large wedding. If I had to plan a wedding all over again, Crave would still be my caterer!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Britani A

Crave Catering was an absolute delight to work with. My husband and I wanted our wedding reception cocktail hour appetizers and dinner to be the best. Both of our families have a great appreciation for delicious food, cocktails and wine. We met with Leslie and Jill 3 times over... Read More our year and half engagement. Every time we met with them they showed such excitement in our big day and made us feel like the most important client of theres. They even attended our rental meeting with us to make sure we crossed everything off the rental list. Crave had their mixologist create delicious watermelon mojito popsicles for guests after our ceremony. Our cocktail hour passed appetizers and queso/salsa bar were a crowd pleaser. After cocktail hour we guests enjoyed a southwest chop salad followed by a duo of filet with chimicurri and alaskan halibut in a lemon sauce. Our guests kept telling us that our food was the best they ever had and tasted like they were dining at a restaurant. My husband and I would recommend Crave a million times. They were the best. Thank you Crave!

2017-11-03T18:13:28 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! And thank you so much for the rave review - we are thrilled you all and your guests enjoyed your day. We love our discerning clients...many of which are or have been in the hospitality business....you and your family were a pleasure to work... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jessica F

Crave Catering, Many thanks for the beautiful food and wonderful service for our wedding. Every guest I spoke to at our wedding commented on how delicious the food was. Your food really made the event special and you were all so wonderful to work with. I sincerely appreciate... Read More your time and effort! I will definitely recomment your catering services to others. Thank you again, Jessica & Joey Falcon

2017-11-03T18:30:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jessica & Joey! And thank you for trusting us along the way - we are thrilled you and your guests enjoyed!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Heidi W

Crave catered our wedding and did a fantastic job! Leslie and Sarah were so much fun to work with and had so many great ideas on ways to make our wedding extra special. My favorite was the to go tacos at the end of the wedding. On top of the food being delicious, the service was... Read More outstanding. We got so many compliments and everyone said that this was the best food that they had ever had at a wedding.

2017-11-03T18:32:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and Congratulations! We are always thrilled when the little touches make an impact....your day was cold in the evening and we thought the tacos would be a smash at the evenings end! So glad also that you & your guests enjoyed.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lauren L

Leslie and Jill at Crave Catering are seriously THE BEST! They were such a pleasure to work with and I'm wondering which was better: their team or the food :) From the beginning Leslie was so great to work and really listened to our needs to create the perfect wedding day menu.... Read More Throughout the planning process, Leslie was always available to talk and would quickly make any changes we decided to make on our proposal. When the big day came closer, Jill actually came to our final venue meeting with us so she could tour the facility and talk one-on-one with our venue's team. Crave is so dedicated to giving you the best day, and the fact that Jill joined us all the way out in Dripping Springs for a meeting meant the world to me! For the food itself, literally everything is amazing. Just trust me on that. My husband and I got married back in April, and we still have people talking about our chicken dish! Crave is also fantastic because they will handle the setup, break down, and even box up some midnight snacks for you and your partner. This was sooo needed after a crazy day! Also, all of my guests loved their bartenders as well, and we even have pictures with them in our wedding album! All in all, Crave is a fantastic team with food to match. Thank you Leslie and Jill for everything you did to make our day special!!

2017-11-03T18:36:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much...we work throughout the planning process to ensure everything you said...we love and pride ourselves on taking care of the details....and then our chef & event staff take it out of the park to ensure you and your guests have an amazing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Gloria S

I can not say enough praises to express how wonderful crave catering was and what a wonderful choice it was for our wedding! Crave went above and beyond to make sure we got the wedding food/drinks of our dreams! Believe me when I tell you that I know my husband and I were not... Read More

easy clients at all and I know we were a challenge but crave took this challenge head on and exceeded our expectations! We had a lot of custom orders and atypical things that we requested including mini hot dogs as our late night snacks from Colombia and Mexico. Although they have never made them obviously! they immediately jumped on the bandwagon with us and were up for the challenge! We just gave them the ingredients and sent them pictures and online recipes we found. They arranged a tasting for us and they totally blew it out of the park! they tasted just like the ones we eat back home! I also requested an aguas frescas station and they tasted delicious and like the real deal, any Mexican at our wedding would approve! I requested a tamarind margarita and sent them pics of how I wanted the presentation to be because I wanted it to be just like the ones you drink back where I am from (Tijuana, Mexico). I was so amazed when I tasted it because it was perfect! That is the only thing I drank all night because I liked it soo much! All the food was delicious and on point! We worked mostly with Leslie and she was truly an angel sent from heaven! She is crave's soul and is amazing to work with. She endured a million of my emails and requests and they were able to deliver everything and they had lots of ideas to make it even better than I imagined. I had a few vegetarians and vegans and they accommodated everybody and made sure that the food was delicious for everyone. My husband and I had a private dinner and they made sure we had everything that was served during cocktail hour so we could taste it as we were taking pics during it, they also gifted us a very nice bottle of champagne to have during our dinner. They made sure that we got cake and mini hot dogs in out sendoff car and I was so grateful because I didn't get to have hot dogs during the wedding and they were just what I needed at 3 am after all the dancing! Leslie helped me with the very complicated alcohol order and even helped me get some personal orders for our welcome bags which she didnt need to do at all. If you are looking for a caterer in Austin for your event look no further! I was a detailed oriented bride and did very extensive research before I chose each and every vendor and made sure I had the best of the best and crave is it when it comes to catering in Austin! I also want to point out that during our first tasting I was not entirely sure if crave was the perfect fit mainly because I was not able to relay exactly what I had in mind for our food and the first tasting was not perfect. After this tasting Leslie took all of our feedback and asked us to come back for a second tasting and I am glad we did because it was perfection! This really spoke very highly of crave to me because it shows how they can take the client's feedback and wishes and deliver each and every time. I am soo glad we did that second tasting and even more happy that we chose crave to be our wedding caterer. Everybody loved the food and drinks and we loved working with Crave. To Leslie thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Jorge and I will never forget our wedding day and everything you did to make it perfect!

2017-11-03T18:28:34 Response from the vendor

Congratulations Jorge & Gloria! We were thrilled to take your hand to guide you and be inspired by your unique wishes. We love to learn new things and love to customize to make our client's experience one of a kind.....you did take it to another... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Maricel D

Our venue, Ma Maison, exclusively uses Crave as their caterer, and I can 100% see why they do that. The food is delicious and the service is wonderful! I will say that at the beginning of my planning, I had to talk to two different people about my questions and desires because... Read More there was some staff turnover. I was still treated really well and taken care of by Leslie after my other contact left the company. We had a tasting for 4 people and loved everything we tried. Leslie heard me out when I asked for signage for the food and drinks, and she even offered to bring extra headsets so the caterer, coordinator, and DJ could all talk with each other. Brilliant idea! I then began to work with Sarah closer to the wedding, and she was great about answering all of my questions within a day, being extremely flexible and accommodating when I wanted to make changes, and making recommendations based on my guest count and the dietary restrictions we were working with. On the day of the wedding, Sarah and the staff made sure my husband and I had plenty to eat. They set food out quickly and efficiently. Their bartenders were also fabulous. I was also happy that they packed leftovers for us and made sure my husband and I had to-go dinners at the end of the night. You won't regret using Crave as your caterer. You get what you pay for.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 David S

My wife and I used Crave catering for our wedding at Ma Maison and we had the best experience! We worked closely with Sarah and we absolutely loved her. She was professional, prompt, and fun. We changed our menu so many times and asked a lot of questions, but Sarah always wanted... Read More to help and did so with a smile on her face. We chose to do a buffet at our wedding and everyone LOVED the food. We received so many compliments on all the food, but in particular on the mini chicken and waffles and on the roasted chicken with salsa verde. I would highly recommend Crave catering to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Megan D

Crave catering catered our wedding at Ma Maison on 2/25/17 and working with them was fantastic. We primarily worked with Sarah, she was easy to communicate with and took all our feedback into creating everything we wanted for the wedding. The appetizers were so tasty and we... Read More received so many compliments (we went with jalapeno mac and cheese bites, pork tacos serves in a cute lime wedge and the crowd favorite chicken and waffles with a pipette of syrup). Due to budget restrictions we needed to go with a buffet, and we were originally really bummed because who ever has delicious buffet meals? Even though we loved our tasting we were not planning on the food being a highlight after sitting out at the buffet. THE FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE! All the guests were talking about how great the food was. We had corn bread assortments, poblano mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, salsa verde chicken and beef tenderloin with chimichurri sauce. All highly recommended. To top it off Sarah and my planner surprised us with late night breakfast tacos that hit the spot. I was over the moon excited and cannot thank you enough. Your team of chefs, servers and bartenders were amazing. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Leslie M

My husband and I are both of Mexican decent and wanted Mexican food for our wedding. Leslie and her team are incomparable to work with and capture your vision. They came to us with suggestions and we settled for a chicken chile relleno and beef medallions with a chimichurri... Read More sauce. They worked with us to ensure we stayed within our budget and to top it off they packed us a to-go bag so that we had the delicious meal twice! After such a long day at your wedding you are so excited and have nerves running through your body some people forget to eat or eat very little. The entire Crave team made sure we ate, they arranged a private set up for us to eat as a couple after our photo session and we were able to enjoy it again the next day before jetting off for our honeymoon. Several people have raved about the food at our wedding - including very picky eaters. I had some special accommodations for vegetarians and they managed to make the entire menu GLUTEN FREE!! AMAZING. I couldn't have asked for a better vendor to work with. Huge thank you to Leslie and Sarah for their amazing work!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Kala S

I love everything about Crave catering!!! The food was amazing! My husband is a chef so the food at our wedding was in our top 5 most important things and Crave got everything perfect!!! Guests keep coming up to my parents and talking about how amazing the food was. If having... Read More great food at your wedding is important then hire Leslie and Crave catering!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jenna S

The food was amazing, beautiful presentation and sweet staff!! Leslie and her staff will take good care of you!

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Crave catered my wedding and did an outstanding job. I don't have a single complaint for them. I had a very difficult venue to work with and Crave managed everything behind the scenes to ensure that the night went smoothly. The food was delicious. Leslie worked with me to select... Read More the perfect menu, linens, and signature cocktail. She arranged for local vendors to bring in cupcakes and ice cream for dessert. When it became clear that I needed a day-of-coordinator she arranged for one of the Crave staff to take this role. This was a destination wedding and she was happy to accommodate meetings via phone and was always prompt to respond via email. I can't recommend them highly enough. Hire them!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Rachel L

We used Crave for our wedding on Halloween this year and I'm SO glad we did! Leslie worked closely with me, my wedding coordinator, and the company with which we were getting our alcohol from. She went over the invoice with me several times, changing items as needed and provided... Read More priceless suggestions, like offering alternative mixers for our signature cocktails. And the food was amazing! Luckily my husband and I had a private dinner so we got to try everything ourselves and were in heaven! The guests also came up to me through out the night and told me how much they enjoyed the food and it was nothing like regular "wedding food". I would most definitely recommend using Crave for a wedding or any other catering event!

AMAZING! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Leslie and her team at Crave Catering are AMAZING! My husband and I consider ourselves foodies and we wanted the quality and selection of food at our wedding to reflect that. Leslie was wonderful to work with. We communicated via e-mail and phone and she happily answered... Read More any questions we had. Crave invited us in for tastings until we got our menu just right, which we greatly appreciated. Leslie helped us come up with the perfect combination of passed appetizers (bacon wrapped quail bites.... DELICIOUS!) and an incredible 2-protein plate with short ribs and halibut. We had several important guests and members of our wedding party with diet restrictions and Leslie helped us create a menu that was perfect for all guests! My husband is a brewer and we wanted to include a beer-tasting table with his selection of craft beers from the two breweries he has worked at. Leslie helped come up with a plan to successfully display and serve the beers in our little tasting glasses/wedding favors. Service at our wedding was incredible. Our guests told us that it was the best food they'd had at a wedding and we believe they truly meant that! Thank you, Leslie, and your team at Crave for helping to make our wedding the best night ever! We HIGHLY recommend Crave Catering - you won't have to worry about a thing on your big night!!

Meet The Coordinator

Jill McCoy

I joined Crave at the beginning of 2016 after working in the restaurant industry and graduating from Le Cordon Bleu in Austin. My culinary background helps design the best menus to wow brides and grooms and all of their guests!