Creating Lasting Moments To Forever Be Remembered

Every element of your day will be coordinated down to the smallest detail. Amanda’s gift of organizational skills, creative imagination, and contagious enthusiasm have earned her a reputation for unparalleled excellence. Call today and let's chat about your dream vision! We'll make it happen!

Destination Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Bow2010

Coronado, CA (619) 993-0710

Best Investment for Any Size Wedding

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Allyson M

We had an intimate ceremony with 50 guests. We thought we could handle all the details ourselves, but with 3 months to go, we decided it was time to hire a professional. We interviewed 3 different coordinators, and Stefanie from Creative Affairs, Inc. was by far the best.... Read More From the moment we met her, we clicked. She provided month-of services. She started working before we even signed a contract and sent our first payment! She's that quick and hard working! I am normally very anxious, so this big day I'd been waiting 13 years for was a pretty big deal to me. Stefanie re-assured me every time that I could trust her and leave all the details and handling to her. From our first meeting through the day of the wedding, Stefanie never disappointed. She did everything as outlined in our contract and just made me so at ease on the day of the wedding. I was definitely calm, cool and collected knowing Stefanie had everything under control. Stefanie enjoys what she does, and she's good at it. Stefanie had indicated early on that I could contact Pili if she was unavailable, but Stefanie was always there for me. I could not ask for a better coordinator! Hiring a coordinator (especially an excellent one) was the best decision we made. Thank you Stefanie and Creative Affairs Inc!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Julie B

What can I say, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! We had our wedding at the Ultimate Skybox on March 22, 2014 and it was everything I wanted and more. Let's start off by saying the the Creative Affairs team is simply amazing. We had Pilialoha as our event... Read More coordinator and then Louisa as our onsite coordinator. Both of them were fantastic. They made everything so easy. I was a little scared of the whole wedding planning process in the beginning. I had no idea where to start. Pilialoha made herself available any time, any day of the week for our calls or emails. She always responded promptly with exactly the help and information we needed. She provided vendor referrals, a budgeting spreadsheet, checklists, timelines etc. Pili took a scary, overwhelming process and made it so easy and fun! Louisa did an amazing job making sure the Skybox was transformed into the space we had envisioned. The night of the reception, Louisa was so attentive and wonderful. I was so busy chatting with guests, I was having a hard time finding any time to eat. Louisa asked me what I wanted from the stations and made me a plate. Every time I moved to another area of the room, she made sure my plate followed! Louisa is incredibly sweet and personable too. I enjoyed chatting with her more so than some of the guests. Professional, attentive, sweet, just wonderful! The Skybox as a venue is simply magical. I wish I could have been there when guests arrived and first got a glance at the panoramic views. Throughout the evening I was asked by numerous guests, "How on earth did you find this place?" and "This is the best wedding I've ever been to!" There are no words to describe how beautiful the sunset was over the bay. At night, the Skybox transformed into a twinkling box of light above the city. The Creative Affairs women helped me create the best day of my life. Thank you!!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Jess L

When my husband and I first reached out to Creative Affairs, we immediately felt taken care of by the entire team. We opted to hire them to help us throughout the year, but we chose to contact and secure the vendors on our own. We worked with Stefanie and she was absolutely... Read More amazing. The wedding process was completely new to us-- I was the first close friend to be getting married and all the details of planning a wedding were foreign. Needless to say, I had many questions and concerns throughout the planning process. Stefanie was so patient and reassuring with every conversation. She was always quick to respond and gave wonderful advice. She gave tips on where to focus my attention and the areas that guests noticed the most. She also suggested cost saving measures along the way. I found out through the wedding planning process that I'm a bit of a perfectionist and like knowing everything down to the detail. On our wedding day, I trusted Stefanie so much that I was able to let go of everything and just enjoy myself. She told my husband and I where we needed to be (with advanced warning) and helped make sure our family and bridal party were aware of the special events (cake cutting, dances, etc). She even made sure that I was comfortable-- I was wearing gorgeous, yet very uncomfortable heels for the ceremony. When it came to the reception, I had brought a pair of wedges to change into for dancing. Stefanie hid them under our table and would change my shoes for me when she knew they wouldn't be seen in photos. Now that is service!! I can't say enough about our experiece. I felt they really cared about our big day and I would recommend them to a friend.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Shari B

I hired creative affairs and was assigned to Rachael Mendoza as my wedding planner for my wedding reception at Ulitmate Skybox. I can’t say enough great things about Rachael! She truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. From the beginning, I knew she was not... Read More going to disappoint! I put my trust in her and was not disappointed a bit; she far exceeded any expectations I had and everything turned out perfect! September 30th was truly a magical evening and Rachael made everything come together seamlessly to create my fairy tale wedding Thank you Rachael, for making this happen! She was very passionate, detailed, responsive, organized, knowledgeable, approachable, caring; she was truly a gem! She worked closely with us 3 months out up until following up after the wedding was over when we were on our honeymoon. She assisted with the day of timeline, follow up with vendors, recommendations of vendors, set up, details, packing up, etc. We were blown away by Rachael and are grateful for her hard work. Would highly recommend Rachael and the Creative Affairs team.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Megan D

If you want your wedding to be seamless, go with Creative Affairs!! You won't be disappointed! I can't begin to describe how grateful I am for Jessica and the rest of the Creative Affairs Team! From the first phone call with Stefanie, to better understand my needs, to the day... Read More of my wedding with Jessica, my amazing coordinator, I was never once disappointed with the interactions that I had with them. I was planning a destination wedding, all the way from Northern Virginia, which often is difficult. Our wedding was truly a magical day and night and I can say with certainty that Jessica made this happen. A few words to describe her: gracious, confident, knowledgeable, sweet and delightful. I could go on and on about her! Jessica has a calming effect that even my best of friends noticed when they met her at rehearsal! They all thanked her for keeping me sane leading up to and during the wedding! Jessica was always there to answer questions, offer advice or just let me vent about the frustrations that a lot of brides experience during these times... At the end of the night I was a little sad because I knew I wouldn't be dealing with Jessica anymore and I really look at her as a friend now. Thank you again Jessica and team for making my event one to remember for a lifetime!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Amanda S

From start to finish Creative Affairs helped us create the day of our dreams! We opted for the full day coordination and had two different wedding venues. Rachael was amazing every step of the way, was thoughtful and attentive to all details, and assertive in making sure the day... Read More went off without a hitch. I would recommend them if you love working with easy going professionals who love to do what they do!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Diane

I highly recommend Creative Affairs! We got married at The Del August 2017 and thanks to the help and guidance of Amanda and Jessica, we had the wedding of our dreams and could just relax and enjoy our big day! Amanda is super responsive, knowledgeable and connected, and... Read More Jessica pulled off the on-site coordination with calm, style and class. They also helped us identify some awesome vendors who rounded out our team beautifully. Great job, Creative Affairs!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Amanda D

I had my wedding reception at the Ultimate Skybox, which is managed by Creative Affairs. Included in the venue rental fee is a coordinating service from Creative Affairs, and the assigned person is available 3 months before the date (or longer for an additional fee). I was... Read More assigned Chauncey Cannon--and she was a DREAM! I wasn't going to have a coordinator initially, but after I realized how much goes into planning a wedding, I'm so thankful I had Chauncey. I even eventually hired her for my off-site ceremony, so she was present the entire day with 2 assistants. Chauncey did everything from confirming vendors start/delivery time, to gathering a list of decor and instructions of how I wanted them set up, to creating a timeline of the day. She coordinated my ceremony, cued the string trio we hired when appropriate, and told each person in the bridal party when to start walking down the aisle. Without her, I would have never thought of the million little things that go into a wedding- like designating someone to grab our wedding cards at the end of the night (especially after an open bar!). She was there for my ceremony rehearsal, checked in with me throughout the day while getting ready, and updated me when formalities were about to happen. When she saw that our guests just really wanted to dance, she suggested that we go off schedule and get all of the formalities over with so we could just enjoy ourselves and dance the rest of the night, and we are so glad we did! If any mishaps occurred on my wedding day, I had no idea because she put out any fire before it ever came to me. She is such a sweetheart and so good at her job! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jennie S

We had a small wedding, and I was not sure I would need a day of coordinator. I decided to reach out to Creative Affairs (based on a recommendation) and I am so glad I did! After my first phone call with Amanda and another phone call with Stephanie, I was sold! Stephanie really... Read More helped make our small wedding intimate and beautiful. I could not have done it without her guidance and support. Creative Affairs, Stephanie and Amanda are the best! We got married a week ago and I have already recommended them to my friends!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Erin Y

The gals at creative affairs are simply amazing. I had the pleasure of working with Rachael and she was such a gem! I had planned most of my wedding myself up until 3 months out. Rachael took care of every last detail for me! I didn't have to worry about a thing! She coordinated... Read More the night beautiful and everything went off without a hitch. Most people say be prepared for a few slip ups at your wedding and that the day will not be perfect. With Creative Affairs, my whole day was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this team!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Katie W

After interviewing many wedding planners, I found that I had an immediate connection with Stefanie. We were lucky enough to have her help our big day and no matter how small the detail she was there with not only an answer but also plenty of other options. Our day went... Read More flawlessly and I attribute that to Stef and her team! I would recommend Creative Affairs over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Andrea C

Creative Affairs Inc. has blown us away from the beginning. My family is fortunate enough to have collaborated with them for two weddings. After seeing what they could do at my sister's wedding two years prior, I knew with out a doubt, I would be working with them. Stefanie is... Read More truly a fairy godmother to us. Things were handled before you even realized they need to be handled. They are responsive, professional and up for anything. We decided to do a destination wedding and Stef was there for us every step of the way. She was able to find us the most amazing vendors in a place we didn't know much about. She was always accommodating and made us feel comfortable. She guided us in decision making so that we could ultimately have the day/weekend of our dreams. We've been told by ALL of our guests that it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended and we know that this would have never happened with out the help of Creative Affairs Inc.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jeaniebel G

Planning a wedding is stressful BUT my entire experience was nothing short from spectacular due to Rachel and staff. The view of alone is worth every penny and the staff... well, what can I say, they were just simply awesome. I worked with Rachel and let me tell you, this girl... Read More is on point. She was detail-oriented, responsive and always went out of her way to help, especially during the "i want to pull my hair out" moments. I would do another event her.. just because of the experience I had with the staff.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jennifer R

Julia and the whole creative affairs team did an excellent job helping coordinate our wedding in coronado this July. So grateful to have her guidance and skills to pull off an incredible event. Highly recommend Julia and her services to any bride and groom looking to get the... Read More most out of their day with zero stress!! Xo, Jenn and Dave

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Greta S

We had our wedding at the Ultimate Skybox and the Creative Affairs team was fantastic! We first met Amanda who showed us the venue and we were impressed by how down to earth she was as well as detail-oriented and organized! We knew our reception would be in good hands with... Read More Creative Affairs. Jessica was the coordinator who was assigned to our wedding and she was also fantastic to work with! I'm a Type A personality and had lots of random questions leading up to the wedding and Jessica always responded to my e-mails quickly. I really trusted her advice when it came to the layout, logistics, timeline, etc...She is so sweet too! Our reception was perfect! Thanks, Creative Affairs!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Joyce P

From the minute we walked into The Ultimate Skybox, we knew it was the perfect place. The view of Petco Park and San Diego's skyline is breathtaking. Our guests were in awe the entire night. Our coordinator from Creative Affairs, Rachel, made the planning and executing of our... Read More surprise wedding for our guests such a memorable moment for my husband and I. She was so tuned into what our vision and our wedding was a dream come true. I can't thank her and her team enough for making it so perfect!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Rob S

Our entire experience was handled perfectly. We were beyond pleased with the overall outcome and execution by the entire Creative Affairs team. I can definitely understand why your facility has such a great reputation. We will definitely plan to utilize this venue again when we... Read More are back in San Diego.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kimberly R

We couldn't have asked for anything better on the day of our wedding! We planned our wedding in a 6 month time frame and the Ultimate Skybox happened to be the first venue we looked at. It ended up being the perfect venue for my fiance and I. The friendly staff recommended a... Read More slew of vendors that they had worked with and knew would be professional. We ended up picking most of our vendors from their list and were very happy with our choices. We loved the fact that we were able to bring in our own alcohol (saving a lot of money). Three months before the wedding we got our wonderful wedding planner Rachael. She worked with us to design a reception that was unique and exactly what we wanted. She was there to help with anything we needed or answer any questions we had. Like most brides you worry that your vision of your special day might not turn out the way you want it to the day of. I was speechless when I walked into the venue for the first time that day. Everything was set up beautifully and exactly as I had seen in in my head. Thanks to Rachael the team and all the vendors, it really was the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Summer L

The Creative Affairs team did a fantastic job helping us plan our wedding. We live in Texas and due to our very busy lives we did not have a lot of time to travel to California to prepare for the wedding Rachel our wedding coordinator was amazing, she provided great suggestions... Read More for all the vendors within our budget and helped with making sure that we had everything prepared for the big day. She always stayed in touch with me to make sure we were getting items checked off of the list. Best money that we spent for our big day.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Stacey E

Rachel and Creative Affairs are a dream team! We truly had a fairytale wedding and day at The Ultimate Skybox thanks to Rachel from Creative Affairs. From start to finish, working with her was just plain fun and she really allowed us to relax, enjoy the few days leading up to... Read More the wedding and that day by being so on top of it all. I'm a bit of a planner and have a proactive nature myself, so she was incredibly calming and helpful towards getting ahead of the game on timelines and vendors. She had great insight, tips, really followed through on small details we requested or imagined, and was a true pleasure to work with. The compliments we received from family and friends still keep coming, and our wedding was in October 2016. There are a lot of choices out there for wedding planning, but just make it easy on yourself and go with Creative Affairs!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Natalie P

Creative Affairs were a great choice in our wedding planning process. We knew we wanted to be able to relax and enjoy our wedding day and not be worrying about logistics and little details. More importantly, I didn't want my mom and sister or anyone else worrying- we just wanted... Read More everyone to relax and have fun! Jessica was an AMAZING coordinator. She thought of so many details that I hadn't even considered, was extremely quick at responding to any questions or concerns I had, and met with us on multiple occasions to discuss plans. We loved that Creative Affairs was familiar with our venue so they knew exactly what they were doing and they got us a discount on our rental order. Jessica went above and beyond our expectations and did so many little things behind the scenes that we probably still don't even know about. She brought us our signature cocktail while we were taking photos after the ceremony, made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time, reached out to all our vendors and was just an amazing resource. We couldn't recommend any service more highly! If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator, I would say Creative Affairs is a MUST :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 brittany m

Where to even begin! We live in Gilbert Arizona, and those of you who are attempting to plan a destination wedding, know how difficult it is to plan a wedding in a different state. I spent numerous days researching a wedding planning company to help me plan my dream wedding and... Read More came across Creative Affairs Inc.! I contacted them and within 20 minutes Amanda had contacted me and set me up with the amazing JESSICA. She truly was a blessing, I couldn't have asked for a more detail oriented, genuinely wonderful planner! She was organized, well spoken, had answers to any questions and concerns I had. We had only hired a wedding planner to help with the day of the wedding, but Jessica went above and beyond for us. Whether it was helping us find group activities for our wedding party or recommending brunch, lunch and dinner spots around the Gaslamp, she was so accommodating. I highly recommend Creative Affairs and wish you the same luck I had with Jessica. She truly made our day so special.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Elizabeth W

Best wedding coordinator ever! Jessica was AMAZING! From the moment we got in touch with Creative Affairs we immediately felt taken care of. We had black tie wedding with 110 guests in Rancho Santa Fe. We hired Creative Affairs to help us plan our event 3 months out and it was... Read More the best money we ever spent. Jessica, was a dream to work with. Always responded to emails right away, gave us great tips and advice we had never thought of. The weekend of she handled all of our day of details the day before which made the day of less stressful. She worked with all of our vendors and our venue coordinator to make sure everything was setup and take care of. We would hire them again in a minute!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sydney C

Best experience ever! Stefanie is AMAZING! My wife and I were able to have a seamless wedding because of her awesome assistance! Could not have been more satisfied! We used her for my sister's wedding last year too, just incredible!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Sophie K

September 3rd was unquestionably the very best day of our lives. From my first inquiry, our experience was so very professional but what happened in the 9-months that followed was truly remarkable. We visited the venue (sometimes announced, other times unannounced) on multiple... Read More occasions, always with a warm reception. Sarah Finley (our assigned coordinator) became a very trusted resource and virtually a member of our family since being assigned to our "team". Although throughout the entire process she was available to us, even meeting in-person early on, the final 3-months were incredible. We had no idea what we were doing and she guided us, reassured us, and supported us in each way we needed. On the day of, she made us and our families feel incredibly comfortable and at ease. Countless people commented on her amazing attitude, attentiveness, responsibility, and calm demeanor throughout the entire evening - there are few words to describe how much we appreciate Sarah, the breathtaking Ultimate Skybox, and the memories Creative Affairs helped us create.