Creating Lasting Moments To Forever Be Remembered

Every element of your day will be coordinated down to the smallest detail. Amanda’s gift of organizational skills, creative imagination, and contagious enthusiasm have earned her a reputation for unparalleled excellence. Call today and let's chat about your dream vision! We'll make it happen!

Destination Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Bow2010

Coronado, CA (619) 993-0710

Best Investment for Any Size Wedding

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Allyson M

We had an intimate ceremony with 50 guests. We thought we could handle all the details ourselves, but with 3 months to go, we decided it was time to hire a professional. We interviewed 3 different coordinators, and Stefanie from Creative Affairs, Inc. was by far the best.... Read More From the moment we met her, we clicked. She provided month-of services. She started working before we even signed a contract and sent our first payment! She's that quick and hard working! I am normally very anxious, so this big day I'd been waiting 13 years for was a pretty big deal to me. Stefanie re-assured me every time that I could trust her and leave all the details and handling to her. From our first meeting through the day of the wedding, Stefanie never disappointed. She did everything as outlined in our contract and just made me so at ease on the day of the wedding. I was definitely calm, cool and collected knowing Stefanie had everything under control. Stefanie enjoys what she does, and she's good at it. Stefanie had indicated early on that I could contact Pili if she was unavailable, but Stefanie was always there for me. I could not ask for a better coordinator! Hiring a coordinator (especially an excellent one) was the best decision we made. Thank you Stefanie and Creative Affairs Inc!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Julie B

What can I say, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! We had our wedding at the Ultimate Skybox on March 22, 2014 and it was everything I wanted and more. Let's start off by saying the the Creative Affairs team is simply amazing. We had Pilialoha as our event... Read More coordinator and then Louisa as our onsite coordinator. Both of them were fantastic. They made everything so easy. I was a little scared of the whole wedding planning process in the beginning. I had no idea where to start. Pilialoha made herself available any time, any day of the week for our calls or emails. She always responded promptly with exactly the help and information we needed. She provided vendor referrals, a budgeting spreadsheet, checklists, timelines etc. Pili took a scary, overwhelming process and made it so easy and fun! Louisa did an amazing job making sure the Skybox was transformed into the space we had envisioned. The night of the reception, Louisa was so attentive and wonderful. I was so busy chatting with guests, I was having a hard time finding any time to eat. Louisa asked me what I wanted from the stations and made me a plate. Every time I moved to another area of the room, she made sure my plate followed! Louisa is incredibly sweet and personable too. I enjoyed chatting with her more so than some of the guests. Professional, attentive, sweet, just wonderful! The Skybox as a venue is simply magical. I wish I could have been there when guests arrived and first got a glance at the panoramic views. Throughout the evening I was asked by numerous guests, "How on earth did you find this place?" and "This is the best wedding I've ever been to!" There are no words to describe how beautiful the sunset was over the bay. At night, the Skybox transformed into a twinkling box of light above the city. The Creative Affairs women helped me create the best day of my life. Thank you!!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Jess L

When my husband and I first reached out to Creative Affairs, we immediately felt taken care of by the entire team. We opted to hire them to help us throughout the year, but we chose to contact and secure the vendors on our own. We worked with Stefanie and she was absolutely... Read More amazing. The wedding process was completely new to us-- I was the first close friend to be getting married and all the details of planning a wedding were foreign. Needless to say, I had many questions and concerns throughout the planning process. Stefanie was so patient and reassuring with every conversation. She was always quick to respond and gave wonderful advice. She gave tips on where to focus my attention and the areas that guests noticed the most. She also suggested cost saving measures along the way. I found out through the wedding planning process that I'm a bit of a perfectionist and like knowing everything down to the detail. On our wedding day, I trusted Stefanie so much that I was able to let go of everything and just enjoy myself. She told my husband and I where we needed to be (with advanced warning) and helped make sure our family and bridal party were aware of the special events (cake cutting, dances, etc). She even made sure that I was comfortable-- I was wearing gorgeous, yet very uncomfortable heels for the ceremony. When it came to the reception, I had brought a pair of wedges to change into for dancing. Stefanie hid them under our table and would change my shoes for me when she knew they wouldn't be seen in photos. Now that is service!! I can't say enough about our experiece. I felt they really cared about our big day and I would recommend them to a friend.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Rob S

Our entire experience was handled perfectly. We were beyond pleased with the overall outcome and execution by the entire Creative Affairs team. I can definitely understand why your facility has such a great reputation. We will definitely plan to utilize this venue again when we... Read More are back in San Diego.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kimberly R

We couldn't have asked for anything better on the day of our wedding! We planned our wedding in a 6 month time frame and the Ultimate Skybox happened to be the first venue we looked at. It ended up being the perfect venue for my fiance and I. The friendly staff recommended a... Read More slew of vendors that they had worked with and knew would be professional. We ended up picking most of our vendors from their list and were very happy with our choices. We loved the fact that we were able to bring in our own alcohol (saving a lot of money). Three months before the wedding we got our wonderful wedding planner Rachael. She worked with us to design a reception that was unique and exactly what we wanted. She was there to help with anything we needed or answer any questions we had. Like most brides you worry that your vision of your special day might not turn out the way you want it to the day of. I was speechless when I walked into the venue for the first time that day. Everything was set up beautifully and exactly as I had seen in in my head. Thanks to Rachael the team and all the vendors, it really was the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Summer L

The Creative Affairs team did a fantastic job helping us plan our wedding. We live in Texas and due to our very busy lives we did not have a lot of time to travel to California to prepare for the wedding Rachel our wedding coordinator was amazing, she provided great suggestions... Read More for all the vendors within our budget and helped with making sure that we had everything prepared for the big day. She always stayed in touch with me to make sure we were getting items checked off of the list. Best money that we spent for our big day.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Stacey E

Rachel and Creative Affairs are a dream team! We truly had a fairytale wedding and day at The Ultimate Skybox thanks to Rachel from Creative Affairs. From start to finish, working with her was just plain fun and she really allowed us to relax, enjoy the few days leading up to... Read More the wedding and that day by being so on top of it all. I'm a bit of a planner and have a proactive nature myself, so she was incredibly calming and helpful towards getting ahead of the game on timelines and vendors. She had great insight, tips, really followed through on small details we requested or imagined, and was a true pleasure to work with. The compliments we received from family and friends still keep coming, and our wedding was in October 2016. There are a lot of choices out there for wedding planning, but just make it easy on yourself and go with Creative Affairs!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Natalie P

Creative Affairs were a great choice in our wedding planning process. We knew we wanted to be able to relax and enjoy our wedding day and not be worrying about logistics and little details. More importantly, I didn't want my mom and sister or anyone else worrying- we just wanted... Read More everyone to relax and have fun! Jessica was an AMAZING coordinator. She thought of so many details that I hadn't even considered, was extremely quick at responding to any questions or concerns I had, and met with us on multiple occasions to discuss plans. We loved that Creative Affairs was familiar with our venue so they knew exactly what they were doing and they got us a discount on our rental order. Jessica went above and beyond our expectations and did so many little things behind the scenes that we probably still don't even know about. She brought us our signature cocktail while we were taking photos after the ceremony, made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time, reached out to all our vendors and was just an amazing resource. We couldn't recommend any service more highly! If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator, I would say Creative Affairs is a MUST :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 brittany m

Where to even begin! We live in Gilbert Arizona, and those of you who are attempting to plan a destination wedding, know how difficult it is to plan a wedding in a different state. I spent numerous days researching a wedding planning company to help me plan my dream wedding and... Read More came across Creative Affairs Inc.! I contacted them and within 20 minutes Amanda had contacted me and set me up with the amazing JESSICA. She truly was a blessing, I couldn't have asked for a more detail oriented, genuinely wonderful planner! She was organized, well spoken, had answers to any questions and concerns I had. We had only hired a wedding planner to help with the day of the wedding, but Jessica went above and beyond for us. Whether it was helping us find group activities for our wedding party or recommending brunch, lunch and dinner spots around the Gaslamp, she was so accommodating. I highly recommend Creative Affairs and wish you the same luck I had with Jessica. She truly made our day so special.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Elizabeth W

Best wedding coordinator ever! Jessica was AMAZING! From the moment we got in touch with Creative Affairs we immediately felt taken care of. We had black tie wedding with 110 guests in Rancho Santa Fe. We hired Creative Affairs to help us plan our event 3 months out and it was... Read More the best money we ever spent. Jessica, was a dream to work with. Always responded to emails right away, gave us great tips and advice we had never thought of. The weekend of she handled all of our day of details the day before which made the day of less stressful. She worked with all of our vendors and our venue coordinator to make sure everything was setup and take care of. We would hire them again in a minute!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sydney C

Best experience ever! Stefanie is AMAZING! My wife and I were able to have a seamless wedding because of her awesome assistance! Could not have been more satisfied! We used her for my sister's wedding last year too, just incredible!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Sophie K

September 3rd was unquestionably the very best day of our lives. From my first inquiry, our experience was so very professional but what happened in the 9-months that followed was truly remarkable. We visited the venue (sometimes announced, other times unannounced) on multiple... Read More occasions, always with a warm reception. Sarah Finley (our assigned coordinator) became a very trusted resource and virtually a member of our family since being assigned to our "team". Although throughout the entire process she was available to us, even meeting in-person early on, the final 3-months were incredible. We had no idea what we were doing and she guided us, reassured us, and supported us in each way we needed. On the day of, she made us and our families feel incredibly comfortable and at ease. Countless people commented on her amazing attitude, attentiveness, responsibility, and calm demeanor throughout the entire evening - there are few words to describe how much we appreciate Sarah, the breathtaking Ultimate Skybox, and the memories Creative Affairs helped us create.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Ashley S

They are the best! Made sure everything went off without a hitch. From months before to the day after! I didn't have to worry about much, and I cannot thank Chauncey and Amanda enough.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 MJ B

I came away from my wedding thinking, 'I am SO glad that the Skybox came with a coordinator!' I worked with Rachael and she was incredible both before the day and especially on the day-of. I wasn't going to get a coordinator (and didn't have one at our ceremony location) but I... Read More don't know *what* I would have done without Rachael! From coordinating all my vendors, to collecting all my checks/tips for the vendors, to texting me leading up to the reception (making sure I wasn't freaking out too much), to even *tying my shoes* when I changed into sneakers during the reception!!!! Even my other vendors remarked on how organized she was! She really went above and beyond and I feel so luck to have worked with her. Please, please work with these guys - it will be one of the best decisions you make!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Fantastic experience with Creative Affairs! We highly recommend Jessica N., she was really organized and a delight to work with!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Farrah G

We didn’t end up hiring Creative Affairs, Inc to help with our wedding because we were having such a small ceremony (only 9 people). But we were planning a destination wedding and Amanda was more than helpful and genuinely excited to talk to me about different vendors,... Read More restaurants, and hotels in the Coronado area. All of her recommendations were spot on! She recommended our photographer: True Photography and they were AMAZING! She recommended the florist and restaurant where we had our rehearsal dinner: Route 75 and IL Fornaio which did a great job! She recommended the hotel my mother in law stayed at: Hotel Marisol which she loved! And she assured me we couldn’t go wrong with anything at Hotel Del Coronado which was just a magical experience for us! Amanda was so helpful and professional in our few interactions that I can’t help but believe she is a fantastic planner to work with.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Lisa D

Planning a wedding is stressful enough as it is. Planning a wedding in an unfamiliar location across the country introduces a whole new level of challenges. Choosing the Ultimate Skybox and having Creative Affairs was the absolute best decision. Rachael was the coordinator... Read More assigned to us and we could not have been more pleased. She brought so much experience. She is very well connected with the community and the vendors. Her attention to detail was second to none. To top it off, she is such a pleasure to work with. It felt as if she was completely dedicated to our event for the 2 months leading up to the big day. The venue speaks for itself – it is impressive! Your guests will undoubtedly enjoy the view of the San Diego Skyline. Our wedding was classy; it was beautiful, and so much fun. Thank you Rachael and Creative Affairs!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Amanda H

I am so happy we hired Jessica Neibauer at Creative Affairs to help plan/coordinate our wedding! Everything turned out amazing & better than I ever imagined. I was able to breathe & not stress out the day of the wedding because I knew I could trust Jessica to make sure... Read More everything was perfect & it was. I would highly recommend Creative Affairs to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

As the mother of the bride all I can say is thank goodness my daughter and fiancé chose the Ultimate Skybox and Creative Affairs for their Wedding and Reception. Not only is the venue spectacular and affordable is comes with a wedding coordinator. I didn't think we needed one... Read More until I met Sarah Finley. She was amazing at keeping me in the loop and including me in every email. Even though I thought I was on top of all the vendors and details...I wasn't. Sarah was excellent at filling in all the things I missed and kept us on track right up to and including the wedding day. We couldn't have done it without her. This is really one of the best venues for a wedding or any other event. Thank you Skybox and Creative Affairs!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

These ladies are absolutely amazing at what they do!!! They are kind and personable making the whole process so pleasant at this very special time BUT more importantly they are extremely competent and professional. They did everything to perfection. From co-ordinating vendors... Read More and giving referrals to recommending how to do gratuities. They know the business inside and out and work so well with people. Best ever!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Cristie M

My husband and I got married here on April 22, 2016 and it was the most perfect day and night. Sarah Finley from Creative Affairs was a pleaser to work with and was soo on top of it . Even in my "Bridezilla" moments, she kept her calm and looking back, I could not have asked for... Read More a better wedding day and event. We had both the ceremony and wedding at the venue. While logistically this made the most sense for our guests, it did take quite a bit of planning to pull off both events under one roof, but the room transition was handled seamlessly while the guests enjoyed cocktail hour. The Ultimate Skybox is an absolutely stunning venue with amazing views, floor to ceiling windows and a huge patio. I really liked how everyone was close by which made for a very fun and intimate wedding. We definitely were trying to stick to a strict budget and felt like I was not compromising on anything with my wedding at this venue. I was able to pull off the wedding of my dreams all with in my limited budget.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Sheryl C

From the beginning until the end of our wedding, Creative Affairs had made our wedding experience more than what we could have asked for. I contacted their company regarding our wedding and was really impressed with the prompt response we received. It was a late Friday night,... Read More maybe around 10:30 PM, I had filled out the inquiry form and within 30 minutes or less, I received a response from Pili. The first impression I got with the response already made me feel as if the service from here on out would exceed my expectations. Chauncey was our coordinator and she was AMAZING. She gave her opinions and recommendations on different vendors and let me tell you, we were truly blessed with every single vendor we hired to be a part of our special day. Not only did we feel the love and energy from everyone in making this day something truly memorable and special, our guests felt the same way. The attention to detail, timeline, everything – I was truly amazed with her work. Chauncey showed no signs of stress, regardless of our very large bridal party. She helped run things very smoothly during our rehearsal at the venue and wanted us to go through the ceremony with the bridal party as long as I felt comfortable with everything. After the rehearsal, she sat down with me and we went through every single item we stored in the storage room for her to set up. Having to organize everything from our wooden name place cards for guests, photo coasters of every guest, I was scared things wouldn’t get set up as I envisioned but Chauncey did an amazing job with everything. She is definitely THEEE BEST! I cannot stress this enough but she went above and beyond and wanted to make this day truly something special for me and my husband. We had a late start only because I was having a melt down at the hotel since my hair lady was late and one of my bridesmaids decided to get her full makeup done which threw off my schedule. She did not want me to worry at all and switched some things around that way we made use of our time with our photographer and videographer. All she wanted was for us to have a good time. All of our vendors worked well with her and they were all in communication. I needed one of my MOH’s to text Chauncey that I was headed to the venue that way she could make sure Orville wasn’t around to see me. However, our photographer was already in communication with her. All of the things I was worrying about, Chauncey was already on top of it. She was very attentive, made sure everything went seamlessly. She always made sure we were having a good time and always wanted to know we were ok. Before our grand entrance, she also made sure we had drinks at our table. We LOVE LOVE LOVE her!! We have nothing but great things to say about Creative Affairs and their team of people. Everyone I have come across was so friendly, helpful and so easy to speak with. Pili, Chauncey, Amanda, Sara, Stefanie were all so amazing. It was so nice to hear guests raving about how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever attended from the venue, how nice all of our vendors were, the décor, music, photobooth, the VIEW, food, drinks, our coordinator – Chauncey was so friendly to our guests. We feel truly blessed and grateful we chose Creative Affairs to help plan/coordinate our wedding. They did an amazing job and we are beyond thankful they made our big day truly something special we will hold close to our hearts forever.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Jessica B

What can I say... Stefanie Muse is a rockstar! Stef and I met over a year ago when I was diligently searching for a wedding coordinator well before my wedding date of May 14, 2016. Stef and I instantly connected. She was on her game, answered every single question I had, and... Read More more over the course of the past year! She literally is the BEST IN THE BUSINESS. I can't say enough nice things about her. I would get married again just to have her coordinate my wedding again! That is how GOOD she is!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Melanie G

Creative Affairs, Inc. was incredible to work with! We originally thought we wanted a 'day-of' coordinator but we got the 'month-of' package- and we are so happy that we did! Our coordinator Jessica was involved in our wedding many months before our event even though she was... Read More 'month of' coordinator. She was available any time we had questions and was so great about checking in with us periodically. She responded to every email promptly and with all the information we requested. Every detail was addressed in advance and back-up plans were in place. The day of the wedding she arrived early and took care of EVERYTHING! My mom and I didnt worry about what needed to be done because Jessica took care of it all! Throughout the night she checked in with us and made sure my husband and I were taken care of. She stayed long past our reception was over, taking care of so many clean-up details so that no one else had to. My family and I were so impressed with her professionalism and dedicated hard work for our wedding. I cannot recommend her and Creative Affairs, Inc. more highly!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Victoria Y

Had our wedding with Creative Affairs at the Ultimate Skybox. VIEW: Getting married? Do yourself a favor and just come check it out. The view is the best in San Diego, and it's a great way to wow guests right away. SPACE: The room itself is great, if a little board-roomish. To... Read More compensate for this, we hired a furniture company to come bring quirky funky chairs and couches, which more than compensated for it. Made it all a really great experience. SERVICE: With the rental comes a day-of coordinator, assigned 3 months before the wedding itself. Ours was a charming young woman named Chauncey, who worked with us every step of the way, holding us to a checklist, asking us questions we didn't even know we needed to answer, and basically guiding us through the entire thing. We cannot say enough nice things about Chauncey, personally or professionally. I have no idea what kind of experience it would've been without her, and I shudder to even consider it. So much of the ease and flow of the entire day was because she was back there running the thing from start to finish. Couldn't have been better.