Creative Concepts by Lisa

New England and Beyond!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

105 Sanford Street , Hamden, CT New England and Beyond! (475) 441-7123

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Daria C

Creative concepts by Lisa is worth every penny! Lisa and her team made the day absolutely perfect. They are extremely detailed oriented and nothing was forgotten. Even with last minute changes lisa and her team made it all seem effortless and my husband and I got to enjoy... Read More attending our own wedding. We will definitely be using CCBL for our next big event. Do yourself a favor and hire Lisa, you will not be disappointed. She was also our justice of the peace, it was so nice having someone who knew us conduct the ceremony, she made it that much more personal. It was a perfect day thanks to CCBL.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lynne R

Lisa is a joy to meet and made a great first impression with her vibrant and warm personality. She not only referred our daughter to a wonderful Wedding Boutique, but she also picked out our daughter’s wedding dress. She was always accessible at any time with any questions.... Read More Knowing that Lisa was there to help in the wedding planning process eased our minds. The fact is she was there from setting up the most beautiful tables including the bride and groom table which was lovely. She added beautiful flowers over the mantel behind the bride and groom. She also added time clocks for different countries over another mantel. Lisa helped make our daughter and son in law’s wedding day the most fantastic day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kelly O

LISA IS THE BEST! Hands down. Aside from getting married to our best friends and the loves of our lives, Lisa was the best decision we could have ever made when it came to planning our dream wedding. She exceeded all of our expectations and our guests were incredibly impressed... Read More with every detail of our special day and how seamlessly Lisa and her team executed such a magical event. We (Kelly and Drew, the bride and groom) were living in separate states (halfway across the country from each other) and were planning Kelly’s move (and sale of house) to finally be together with Drew in Michigan, all while also working stressful full-time jobs when we attempted to start planning our wedding. We decided to have our wedding in CT at the Madison Beach Hotel because it was close enough for the majority of our families and friends to drive to, and we knew as soon as we saw it that it was the perfect venue for our dream beach wedding. We knew we were in great hands with MBH. When we received their package of paperwork to complete regarding our vendors and our choices and timelines of anything and everything that could possibly covered about our wedding crammed into a 50 page worksheet... double sided..., we began to understand the reality of how much work goes into planning a wedding. After acquiring a couple more vendors and feeling the need to inundate Madison Beach Hotel’s event team with questions either from ourselves, or from our vendors (-to which we rarely knew the correct answers), we felt overwhelmed about getting our planning done and being able to plan and execute our dream wedding when we had no clue what we were doing! We started to look into wedding planners, and we were unable to feel that any of the ones we saw would actually be able to help us with our unique bride and groom location circumstances. Just as we were about to give up, we asked Madison Beach Hotel to refer someone to us and they mentioned Lisa. We immediately met with her because the way MBH spoke of her gave us a really positive and optimistic feeling. As soon as we met her, we felt like she was family. She made everything immediately feel like an awesome and fun celebration for us rather than a dream day that requires a giant months-long stressful undertaking prior to coordinate. We had a blast while working with Lisa. She is a great person to talk to and sort out ideas with while also a perfect person to chat with about anything if you need to smile. She was able to give us inspiration and help us come up with the visual product of what our imaginations allowed for us to describe as our dreams. She helped us figure out how to make it so US! Our wedding party also fell in love with her and loved working with her. One of the bridesmaids is even hiring Lisa for her wedding next year! Almost every single guest at or after our wedding has complimented us on how amazing our wedding was. They were so impressed by Lisa’s ceremony that she performed for us as Justice of the Peace, by the way our wedding was perfectly US, thanks to all of the planning- even the little details that Lisa helped to coordinate for us and make our dreams into a reality. We would never have been able to create on our own what Lisa and her team were able to do for us. We will never forget how magical our special day was and we still want to take Lisa back to Michigan with us!! She was the best decision we made about planning our wedding hands down.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Vanessa F

Where to even begin? My sister was getting married and had A LOT of ideas and expectations on what she wanted for her dream wedding. A lot of ideas that I knew there was no way that I would be able to assist with. Not because I couldn't, but because I wanted her to enjoy her... Read More wedding and the planning process and not be thoroughly stressed. Step in Lisa. She took all of my sisters ideas, plans, DIY projects and then some and turned it around and created a masterpiece. It was purely magical. She was able to create a bare, empty hall into the lush garden atmosphere. Lisa and her team executed the days events flawlessly by contacting every single vendor that was involved ensuring everyone was on the same page and made sure there were no hiccups along the way, at least from what we saw. Throughout the entire process Lisa was always available and ready to talk my sister off a ledge if needed and gave brilliant suggestions along the way. Her team was polite, professional and extremely conscientious throughout the night. This is a direct result from a strong leader. If you are ever thinking about hiring a planner but unsure.....please don't hesitate and give Lisa a call! You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Adam R

I’ll echo everything that my husband, Matt, said about Lisa! Our wedding was not a “cookie cutter” wedding by any means. It was an ambitious, huge, complicated undertaking at The Eugene O’Neill Theater Center, including many live performances and changing of spaces at the... Read More venue. We’re sure that our wedding was far more work than usual for Lisa and her team, but our crazy ideas were always greeted with smiles, warmth and enthusiasm! Lisa was a perfect match for us, and we could not recommend her more!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Matthew F

Hire Lisa! We are true show queens and we wanted to make sure our wedding was a true celebration of love and musical theater. Finding Lisa Antonecchia of Creative Concepts by Lisa was the only way our crazy vision for a wedding ever came together. We had signed with our venue... Read More about 3 months before first meeting Lisa. It was beautiful. We were so excited. And the venue, while staffed with wonderful people that are easy to deal with, provides nothing to its renters. Every chair, table, speaker, microphone, lighting instrument (and the list goes on and on) had to be brought in. Lisa did everything, from serving as a liaison with each of the vendors, to recommending and guiding choices where our lack of wedding planning experience left us uncertain. And when we would make adjustments to original invoices or proposals, Lisa clearly communicated to each vendor what the changes were. We don't live in the same state as our venue, and had to trust Lisa and the vendors to build the event we had dreamed. Lisa and her team delivered 200%. When our Uber arrived on the morning of the wedding, we could see the fullest and most beautiful execution of our months and months of planning, e-mailing, phone calls, and, let’s face it, frustration. We knew immediately it was going to be a better day than we could have ever hoped—one of the best of our lives. So, yes, Lisa did all of these things and it was amazing. But on TOP of it, our wedding featured a lot of live performances including: a huge processional/opening number, a 10-song cabaret during Cocktail Hour (featuring friends from all over the country), a sing-along during dinner, live drag performance, a pianist, and a piano bar/open mic after party. Lisa, in this way had to become a director and stage manager for the entire event (a 9-hour event, not including the 5-hour load-in that Lisa organized before guests arrived) and we rightfully credited her as such in our wedding program. You can imagine that all of these moving pieces needed to be executed seamlessly, transition within minutes, and keep the energy pumping. Lisa and her team were perfection throughout the day. Family and friends stopped throughout the wedding to tell us what a great time they were having and to marvel at how perfectly Lisa managed the entire day—a day that was always transforming into something else: a ceremony to a cocktail reception, a reception to a cabaret, a cabaret to a dance party, dancing to dinner, dinner to a sing-along, and so on and so on. Okay, final thing. As we got into the weeks before the wedding, Lisa kept urging us to step back, promising us that she had our backs. We knew this the entire time, but it’s hard to let go when something is so important and the most personal expression of your love. However, Lisa was so concerned that we had become so stressed out that she booked herself a hotel room for the night before the wedding so she could be at our Welcome Reception to help us troubleshoot any questions that came up. Lisa is a rockstar. She lets your ideas be at the center of your day while gently advising you all along. She becomes your friend and family and you know you’re in the best possible hands. We can’t imagine why people choose to be wedding planners. They are putting themselves in the middle of one of the most costly, stressful, personal events in a couple’s life. Regardless, we are super fortunate that Lisa made that choice. Our day was perfect; we hope yours will be too.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Samantha D

We cannot thank Lisa and her team for all the hard work and effort they put into making our wedding day the most perfect possible. From the first day we met her up until now she has given us 110 percent. Whether it was sitting through hair trials, going to tux fittings or even... Read More chasing our kids around at the wedding she always did it with a smile. She always had great ideas and input to bring our Dream wedding to life. I don't think our wedding day could have gone any better and Lisa and her team is to thank. Hiring Lisa we not only gained a wedding planner but also a new friend for life. Not too many people can say that. Xoxo

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Craig M

Lisa is the best! She helped officiate the ceremony for us in 2016 and also helped us plan the wedding for 2017 and she rocks. There was no stress for my bride and everything came out amazing. Even with one of my PITA groomsmen, she reeled him in and everything came out great.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jamie T

Where do I start? Thank you again for being part of our wedding Lisa & CCBL team! I said it a million times, but that doesn't seem to be enough, so let me say it again. THANK YOU!! I remember back in the winter when I was feeling overwhelmed with the details of wedding... Read More planning, I couldn't sleep thinking that Lisa may not be part of the evening. Lisa did such an amazing job at my sister's wedding last year that I knew I would feel more comfortable if she was part of our wedding day too. I am so glad I listened to my gut that evening and hired Lisa & her team the next morning! She is one of a kind, gem of a wedding planner. She has the personality that commands for keeping people on schedule, but she also knows how to do it while keeping it all fun!! She is, Ms. Lisa, wedding planner extraordinaire. Thank you so much to the CCBL team for everything in the day - from waking up at 7 am to check in with the girls to make sure hair & makeup was going smoothly, to setting up our musician in the church and arranging the bridal party in order at the ceremony, to making sure bus transportation was all set for our guests, to handing out bubbles for our grand exit, to herding the crowds for pictures, to helping set up the bridal party for introductions, to helping me pin up my dress for the evening, fixing my makeup after I cry, checking in on me throughout the evening, being the point person for all my vendors, and packing up the car and bringing flowers to our hotel at the end of the evening - to every other little detail. Oh, and did I mention, to also searching the state of CT for a unity candle less than 24 hours from my wedding? THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! I HIGHLY recommend the CCBL team for any wedding event or other event for that matter!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jess C

I debated whether or not to get a wedding coordinator for my big day and finally made the decision to get one a month before my wedding. Having Lisa and her staff as my coordinators was one of the best decisions I made (other than marrying my man of course)! She gets the job... Read More done, makes you feel at ease, and knows how to be a quick and comforting friend. I highly recommend. Her team really does go above and beyond and made our wedding day go so smoothly!!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jaclyn R

Working with Lisa was the best decision we made for our wedding. She helped us craft and develop our vision for our wedding into what turned out to be a genuinely perfect wedding day. She not only helped us narrow down and select most of our vendors (all of which were also... Read More amazing) but the day of the wedding she had every little detail covered. There was nothing for myself, my husband, or our families to worry about because Lisa and her staff had everything completely covered. I would highly recommend her service to anyone looking for a talented, experiences, hilarious wedding/event planner.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kathleen & Erika B

Lisa is timely, detail-oriented, cool under pressure. She's basically the wedding whispered. We found her by googling "LGBT wedding planners in CT" and reached out to set up a phone interview with her. From that conversation we were hooked. She was obviously well prepare, but... Read More was also easy to talk to and we had a lot of fun during the first conversation. We could already feel the stress lift from our shoulders and our blood pressure go down. We wanted to be able to relax and enjoy our wedding day, and handing all the details over to Lisa and her team allowed us the freedom to do just that. She made sure everyone was moving/dancing to the same tune. It was very best wedding decision we made.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sophia S

Where do I even start with how amazing this woman and her staff are.? Not only was Lisa understanding of our budget, style, and special requests, her professionalism and knowledge was outstanding. She connected with all the vendors, offered suggestions on how to ease some... Read More technical issues, and had really smart alternatives for things that weren't working. Lisa hands down organized and ran my perfect wedding. Funny thing was I didn't think I needed a planner until it got closer and realized how daunting it was becoming. We had a lot of vendors and rental aspects that without her planning could have been a mess. I even work in the wedding industry and thought I could handle it, but even I needed help. Her connections to her preferred vendors helped when our original florist wasn't making me feel confident in their abilities. She connected us with Harwington Florists, who exceeded my expectations and made some of the most gorgeous arrangements I've ever seen. I also made a ton of decorative items that she was able to use her professional eye to arrange them in ways I didn't even think of. Lisa personally walked me in before guests went in for my sneak peek and I cried. Like, seriously, the place was so beautiful and I was so happy with how everything came out that I flat out started crying. Then she had to dab me after she teared up too. She is sweet, funny, and a pleasure to work with. If you want the perfect wedding hire this woman.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lindsay S

Lisa is amazing! She made the whole process of planning my wedding incredibly easy and wayyyy less stressful than it ever could've been without her. Because of her, I didn't have to do any legwork on finding my vendors, since she was able to recommend people that she works with... Read More regularly and knows will do an outstanding job. That alone made hiring her well worth it, to say nothing of how easy and stress free my actual wedding day was, because I knew she was handling and coordinating everything. Beyond that, she's incredibly warm and professional, and even though she works with multiple couples simultaneously, she always makes you feel like you're the only bride in the world. Because she's also a JP and we developed such a great working relationship, I was honored to have her officiate our ceremony as well. If I had to do it all over, I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again, she's the best!