Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Greater Seattle Area (425) 954-5451

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Cody F

Crimson Haze is perfection! Clea and Clayton took everything we asked for and executed above and beyond our expectations. They did a perfect job setting a mood for the ceremony and dinner and the cranked up the energy for dancing. I highly recommend using them for your event.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Piti I

Clea was great! She knew the venue and lit it perfectly. We opted for the chandelier silhouette projected on the background of the Fremont Foundry.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa B

Crimson Haze did a wonderful job with the lighting for our ceremony and reception space at the Fairmont in Seattle. Clea attended our floral mock up to get a sense for what our decor was going to look like in order to personalize the lighting for us. Crimson Haze is by far the... Read More best quality and value in the Seattle area!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Sara B

My advice is to not think about it - just go with Crimson Haze! They are wonderful, kind, helpful people, and they genuinely care about the quality of their service, and the outcome of your special event. They were extremely easy to work with, always responsive and on time,... Read More and overall we were so happy with the lighting at our wedding. I genuinely cannot give them a higher review. They are worth every penny.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Katie Q

I used Crimson Haze for my wedding at Fremont Foundry, and Clayton and Clea were great! IMO, uplighting is a MUST at this venue (it just really makes the space), and if you can swing it I'd recommend adding the cafe/bistro lights as well - a really cool touch to the room. Clea... Read More was super responsive with a proposal, answering all of my questions, etc. All in all, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Ashley K

Clea and Crimson Haze were amazing to work with and brought our reception to life! Clea was so helpful and quick to respond to all of our questions. She provided us with many pictures, options, and examples, even from our venue. Having our venue filled with beautiful lighting... Read More allowed for amazing pictures and for all of the details of our wedding to shine. We highly recommend Crimson Haze and are so glad we used them! Thank you Crimson Haze! You can count on them to be very professional, helpful and they are a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Alyssa G

Clea was great to work with! She was very responsive and accommodating! We booked their lighting last minute and they managed to work us in! They even provided us a with a timeline of lighting and how it was going to change with our events! They have a very good eye for... Read More lighting! The soft hues for the ceremony made the room look so romantic, exactly what we wanted! The reception lighting was so dramatically different and fun! We got married at the Arctic Club and they were able to light the dome up in multiple colors! They even lit up the room in mine and my husband's school colors so we could snap a few photos! Everything they did went seamlessly and our guests still rant about the lighting to this day! We would recommend them to all of our couples getting married!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Stephanie N

Cannot say enough about Crimson Haze. They are professional, creative, and all around wonderful people. They went above and beyond to make our wedding a crazy fun party. Their lighting completely transformed our space, and made it feel magical. So happy we hired them.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Nicole H

Clea and Clayton of Crimson Haze were just incredible! They were SO professional - always on time, flexible and friendly. They were very accommodating and I never felt rushed or confused as they were so thorough each time we met or emailed with them. When we initially met them I... Read More wasn't sure we needed additional lighting but I am SO GLAD we did it. The extra string lights and up lights really tied the room together and make everything SO much more beautiful. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cody M

Clayton and Clea are absolutely top shelf people and lighting designers! We've used them for several events, including our wedding, and they over deliver every time. They know how to really make the room POP, as well as knowing when to be subtle, truly a great quality in a... Read More designer. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Emily K

I WOULD GIVE CRIMSON HAZE LIGHTING 10 STARS IF THAT WAS EVER AN OPTION! Clea and Clayton were such a pleasure to work with! From the initial consultation to post wedding follow ups, they took care of us all through out the process. First of all, I feel that it is most important... Read More for any vendors to respond and react to the Bride (and the Groom's) needs immediately. Clea did just that. We made several adjustments to our original plan throughout the planning process and she was very quick to revise them and also added her professional recommendations without being pushy! I had a special request for her to light up my handmade paper flower wall and the lights really made the flowers pop and turned out even better than imagined. They lit up the Four Season ballroom beautifully with colors changing throughout the night and welcomed us in with spectacular "paparazzi special lighting effect" for our grand entrance followed by "dancing on the clouds" dry ice effect for our first dance. We even had the same cloud effect surround us during our cake cutting; and they even lit up the cake table! After the wedding day, they sent us a link to view and download some of the pictures that they captured of the ballroom, dancing and cake cutting! Talk about AMAZING service!! Overall, they truly made the entire experience so enjoyable and I am so thankful for them!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Jessica M

Clea and the Crimson Haze team were a true pleasure to work with and we were very pleased with the warm & wonderful atmosphere created by the up-lighting that was recommended for our wedding venue. Well worth it!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Katy H

Holy heck - don't you DARE consider hosting an event without the Crimson Haze crew! I hosted a 700 person party at a gorgeous industrial space last year in Seattle and without the proper lighting, even the prettiest venues can't save your space. And this really is a pretty... Read More space because I ended up having my wedding here a couple months ago and had Crimson back to do the lighting. Thanks to them, it was such a gorgeous and memorable event. And the right lighting also means that we got the best photos to capture the day to help us relive those memories forever. When it comes to lighting it's not just about making a room glow in color or having special lighted areas or fog machines, etc. Even the most basic uplighting can make a venue bright and beautiful after the sun goes down. And that's where I'll be eternally grateful to this company! But more than that, they had the expertise to suggest different styles of lighting to really show off what they do best, while also showing off the space. Which isn't just setting lights up to brighten a space, but also setting up lights to set the mood and tone of an event. This included various lighting effects, colored lights, and more. I was absolutely stunned with how transformed the space was because of something seemingly so simple. And that's just it - it's NOT simple at all! They're such pros and experts that my event literally could not have been pulled out without them. I arrived onsite to set up about 5.5 hrs before the event. Plenty of time to set tables, set out linens, etc. But you know who was there before me? Crimson Haze! They were early, they stayed late, they adjusted, re-adjusted, and made everything perfect. Even when I threw in a couple of speed bumps and made last minute changes at the event. They were professional, kind, generous, and talented. I just can't say enough about how grateful I am that they were there.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Alana F

I cannot say enough good things about Crimson Haze! They seriously did a KILLER job on the lighting at our wedding at The Arctic Club Hotel. So many people asked if the lighting was part of the venue. We got “ohhs” and “ahhs” at our lighting change cues, and special effects kept... Read More everyone dancing all night long! They gave us a great deal but also had the artistic integrity to tell us what we would need in order to achieve what we wanted. Lastly, it wasn’t part of our packages, but they sent us an email with photos and video within 2 days of the wedding – faster than our videographer or photographer got us previews. It was awesome to be able to show off our wedding so quickly!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

Crimson Haze is a phenomenal lighting group. We had them light up our daughter's wedding at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel for a NYE wedding. It was exceptionally beautiful, romantic and exactly what we wanted. They also did all the uplighting for then reception including doing... Read More special lighting for the NYE countdown. They were by far more affordable than other vendors that we interviewed and they outperformed themselves to make our daughter's dream wedding come to life.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Molly A

Working with Crimson Haze for our wedding was incredibly easy. Clea, who helped with our event, was super quick to respond to emails and SO nice. Based on the a few other quotes we received, Crimson Haze was very affordable and helped to give us options to fit with our budget.... Read More The lighting they provided fit perfectly with our venue (Axis Pioneer Square) and it seemed like they had a great system for setting up and taking everything down on time and efficiently. I would highly recommend Crimson Haze for any event!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

Clea and her team were great to work with and provided unbelievable customer service. They were flexible and accommodating to all our requests and really diligently to find a lighting decor plan that worked within our budget. The final decor for the day of our wedding was better... Read More than expected. Thank you for all your support and help to illuminate our wedding day and make it truly colorful.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

We asked Crimson Haze to participate in our open house & tasting and they did an AMAZING job. The space was basically an above ground parking garage and they brought it to life with dynamic uplighting which transitioned through different colors throughout the night. They... Read More completely transformed the space and Clea was so easy to work with leading up right up to the day of the event. She and Clayton were quick on email, had great initial ideas, then took the time to go to the space and followed up with even better ideas and suggestions. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great event lighting team!