Crow Entertainment, LLC - DJs & Production

Serving MD & Beyond

Crow Entertainment DJs | Lighting | Photo Booths

Crow Entertainment, LLC is a full time- employee based DJ company specializing in weddings for over 15 years. We will be there for you every step of the way. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We offer discounts to teachers, nurses, military and first responders. Ask us about our DJ, lighting and photo booth packages. Though we offer many things for weddings, we are often asked to provide personalized monograms, gobos, pin spotting of centerpieces and speciality lighting arrangements. We can customize any package for you.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

4210 Jenna Court, Huntingtown, MD Serving MD & Beyond (443) 968-8975
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Brittney V

Brian was our DJ and B-Mack was our photo booth attendant. THEY WERE GREAT! We have gotten so many compliments on how great the DJ did with keeping the dance floor full and how awesome the photo booth was. B-Mack gave each guest 2 copies of the photo strip. One as a keepsake... Read More and the other to put into a photo book I had purchased which also allowed the guest to leave us a message. We had the best experience with Crow Entertainment and will definitely use them again for future events!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kaitlyn C

I cannot say enough good things about Brian and Crow Entertainment. More than two weeks later, our friends and family are all still talking about how fun our wedding was, and multiple people have said they have never seen a dance floor so packed. Brian's music selection was... Read More perfect, and he literally had everyone up and out of their seats the entire night. Instead of picking a last song ourselves, we asked Brian to pick one for us based on the mood, and he absolutely nailed it. He did a fantastic job, and that was just during the reception. During the ceremony, our officiant had some trouble with her mic, and before you even realized it had gone out, it was immediately fixed, and everything else was flawless. We also used Crow Entertainment's photo booth, which is actually a photo booth -- first one I have seen-- and that was great, too. We had asked the attendant to have our guests tape a copy of the photos into a book and leave us messages, and she made sure the book was full! Reading the messages people left was one of our favorite things to do after the wedding. If you're looking for a DJ, go with Crow entertainment. You won't be disappointed.

Best DJ Ever - Truly makes your wedding memorable

Reviewed on 1/04/2011 Kristin G

We knew from our initial meeting with Brian that he had to be the DJ at our wedding. He is professional, fun, and truly entertaining. He goes out of his way to ensure your day is exactly how you want it and that the guests are entertained and up dancing! Everything went... Read More perfectly - all names were announced correctly, songs played perfectly, and music that everyone was happy with. If you are looking for a DJ we strongly recommend Brian/Crow Entertainment, as you will not be let down and will have nothing but wonderful memories of your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Chandler M

Ever since our wedding our family and friends have been raving about our wedding playlist and how much fun they had dancing. Brian is a true artist when it comes to Disc Jockey-ing :) My now husband wanted a DJ that would spins vs. plug and play - and Brian definitely knows how... Read More to spin; his transitions were impeccable! He had everyone from my 10 year old cousin to my 80 some year old great aunt up and out of their chairs dancing their hearts out! Brian and the crew at Crow entertainment were instrumental in making our wedding day fun and enjoyable - the trio, the photo booth, the personalized monogram - everything was perfect. Any and all of our requests were taken care of & I can't thank them enough for the wonderful day! A DJ can make or break a wedding and Crow Entertainment truly made our day that much more memorable! From the Bride and Groom of the Matlock wedding, thank you so much we couldn't have done it without you!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kari-Ann M

When I first started looking for a DJ I wanted to contact a friend to see who theirs was because he was amazing. Fast forward a little bit of time and I never got the chance to ask so I went ahead and did some research myself and found Crow Entertainment and everything seemed so... Read More right so we booked with CJ. Come to find out he was the same person at our friends wedding that I was looking for. He was so personable to our entire wedding party, which included 7 children. He was able to play a chidhood song that my family received at the very last minute. Everyone had an incredible time and the dance floor was always full of people. CJ was an absolute blast. People are still talking about how amazing our DJ was for the wedding. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Abby C

My husband and I had an absolute blast at our wedding thanks to Brian!! All of our guests had so much fun and raved about how good the music was. We loved the variety he played and his mash ups were awesome. He definitely knew how to read our crowd- the dance floor was packed... Read More all night long! We also rented a photo booth and it was a huge hit. We really didn't know what type of up-lighting we wanted but Brian gave us great advise and created the perfect vibe. He was so easy and professional to work with. Thank you so much to Brian and Crow Entertainment for making our wedding so amazing!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Rebecca M

I can't speak highly enough of our experience using Crow Entertainment for our wedding at Woodlawn Farm. We had initially wanted a live band but found they were just too far out of our price range so opted for a DJ service. We used Crow for music and a Photo Booth. We had DJ... Read More Ricky G. The forms they give you in advance of the wedding are a huge help in guiding you towards the decisions you need to make regarding music. Ricky was very responsive and open to phone calls or emails to discuss. He arrived the day of, on time, to setup. We didn't hire a videographer so my husband worked with him to coordinate a sound recording of our ceremony (which we ended up not needing because audio was so good on the camera we used - but they were still kind to offer/help). Ceremony music was executed perfectly and made everything flow wonderfully. Cocktail hour was also great but I think were the DJ really shined was the reception. Prior to the reception he asked us what kind of music we wanted. Our response was simply we wanted music that would get people to dance. I've been to a lot of weddings and I swear I've never been to one with this much dancing. People would have gone all night had we not shut them down at 10:00. The DJ played an awesome mix of music across the decades, all of which people couldn't resist. He also played all of our songs (first dance,father-dauther, etc) perfectly. We also used Crow for our photo booth which was also awesome. We've been to weddings were the props sucked or the quality was bad. We checked with them first to see the quality of the camera they were using (I've seen photo booths done with iPads) and they use an DSLR. The evening of the wedding, everyone raved about the photo booth. The quality was great, the props were great. We had an options of backgrounds and I was able to custom design my photo strip with a custom logo I bought off etsy. The woman running our booth was also spectacular. Fun, engaging and flexible. Great company.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Amelia Y

I'm writing this review as a Bride who also works in the industry as an event coordinator and a musician. Every year I help couples make sure their wedding is amazing. Usually I have one piece of advice, book Crow Entertainment. They were my first vendor contacted once I set my... Read More own wedding date, and when they work with my clients I know it will be a huge weight off my chest. Every single event I've worked with them on has been fun, flawless, and amazing. At my own wedding we had guests ages 2-96 years old from 20 different states and EVERY. SINGLE. GUEST was on the dance floor. We had more complements on the music than any other vendors (and my other vendors were freaking awesome). They mixed our requests with modern and classic hits and even worked with us to really make an event within an event for things like our Death Star pinata during our reception. There are 2 moments from our wedding reception I remember most fondly,; first was hearing my best friend who was deployed a the time honorarily announced into the wedding with the rest of the party and the second was my husband and I surrounded in a giant circle by smiling loved ones as we danced and conducted them all in a giant rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody, our last song of the evening. Neither of these things would have been possible without Crow. Your wedding day is the one day you get to live life to your own soundtrack, don't leave that up to anyone. Do yourself a favor and book Crow Entertainment.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Amanda H

We used Crow Entertainment for their photo booth and lighting services at our wedding. Brian was quick to respond and extremely extremely helpful. We started planning our wedding pretty late in the year and had a tight budget to work with so it was very frustrating dealing with... Read More vendors who were slow to respond. Brian gained my trust immediately and made sure everything was going to be perfect on the big day. I would definitely recommend the lighting services they provide because it illuminates the venue and just makes it look so magical and I think is 100% worth the price! We also did a monogram lighting which Brian was so helpful in designing and shined on the dance floor and wall throughout the evening.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Lauren S

I've been to some weddings with awful DJs and was really nervous about booking one for my wedding. Brian was so professional, so much fun to work with and did everything we asked and more. I've already recommended to several of my friends. They work especially well if Herrington... Read More on the Bay is your venue.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Kelly C

DJ Ivan was great. We threw a lot at him with songs, names, times, etc and he took it all in stride. He did a great job choosing songs that the guests would enjoy and even took a request from my 7 year old nephew that wasn't bad! We went back and forth between band and DJ but... Read More we were really happy with the DJ services provided.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kaitlyn M

Best DJ ever!! Their overall responsiveness, professionalism, and consideration for military weddings was beyond my expectations. Kenny was awesome and everyone loved him. He kept everyone dancing all night, even my 85 year old grandma!! Would recommend to every single bride!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Becky G

Nate, Jazz Trio (and Brian), Kevin and I wanted to extend our sincere appreciation and gratitude for handling the music at our wedding reception last Saturday. We felt so blessed to be surrounded our friends and family. You did an absolutely wonderful job. The jazz music was... Read More fantastic and had the perfect vibe we were hoping for. Nate, you did an excellent job with the announcements, handling the flow and overseeing everything. I can't tell you how many people have come up to me and commented on the music. I would recommend your group to any bride or groom! Wishing you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Morgan O

I started working with Crow Entertainment after I heard their music at a friend's wedding. I worked with CJ to discuss everything I envisioned for my big day. After I booked DJ services I began to look into photobooth options which Crow also provides. I knew it was a no brainer... Read More to also go with them for this service. Before our day CJ was very professional and worked with us to get the feel for the day. I also worked to create a custom photostrip printout. On the big day everyone was out on the dance floor and had a blast! The photobooth was also a major hit and the guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had. We loved seeing all the photos again to relive the big day. I highly recommend working with Crow Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Becca H

CJ was absolutely amazing! We came up with a music list that was in no particular order. We asked CJ to play music based on "vibes" from guests. He did absolutely just that. Many of our guests said our wedding was one of the funniest weddings they'd been too. I know that has a... Read More tremendous amount to do with the music. The planning was extremely easy. CJ provides good advice as well. Highly recommend him and Crow. We did the photo booth through Crow as well. Definitely a hit with guests!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kristin d

Brian was our DJ and he did an amazing job! He kept the party going all night. He played all the songs we gave him and added some of his own selections!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Chelsea T

Brian was fantastic. We were referred to him by a friend who worked with him in the past. From the beginning he was completely professional and made it clear he knew what he was doing! A few days before the wedding we caught up to go through names and details. He picked most of... Read More the music for the ceremony for us and we gave him very little direction for the reception and everything was great! He communicated with my vendor before contacting me to figure out the set up. If I have any other events we will definitely use him again and we highly recommend him for any wedding!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Megan L

DJ CJ really did an amazing job at my husband Bob and I’s wedding! He did a perfect mix, and made sure to play all of our “must hear” songs! Everyone was dancing all night, and we got a bunch of compliments on the music. CJ had an awesome attitude and announced everyone in... Read More perfectly. In general, Crow Entertainment was just super easy to work with and I would recommend them any day! Thanks for making our wedding night so special!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jessica P

We can't thank Crow Entertainment enough for helping make our wedding day perfect! We used them for DJ services, photo booth, and uplighting. Brian Crow is wonderful. He takes the time to discuss preferences and offers suggestions for music to make sure you fully enjoy your... Read More event. He went above and beyond to make sure our guests were having a great time. We got a lot of compliments and our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. Without hesitation, we will definitely be recommending Brian and Crow Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Krystle B

DJ Ivan was absolutely amazing! From the first to the last dance the dance floor was always packed. In addition to our guests loving the DJ our photographers and even the wait staff enjoyed the music. The planning was so easy with the right amount of help/advice from him. He... Read More was very responsive and on top of everything, which was especially helpful because we moved halfway across the country 4 months before our wedding. He captured the timeline for everything from start to finish just like a wedding planner. I even made last minute changes the week and day of the wedding (i.e. changing the entire order for announcing the bridal party right before announcement), and DJ Ivan just totally went with the flow. I would highly recommend Crow Entertainment, DJ Ivan and the photobooth!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 clare f

DJ Brian from Crow Entertainment was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long in 100 degree heat (no small feat) and rolled with the multiple changes I made the afternoon of the wedding to accommodate the high temperatures (calmly and... Read More with a smile no less). I highly recommend Crow Entertainment for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Teresa B

My (HUSBAND!!) and I were beyond happy to have Brian as our DJ for our wedding. With planning an out of town wedding, we didn't get much time for Brian to get to know our personalities, so it speaks volumes that he was able to key in so perfectly. From suggestions to creativity-... Read More Brian's performance was seamless. We are beyond grateful. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Kaitlin M

DJ CJ was absolutely amazing! Great communication in the planning stages which was so helpful! Most of all our guest have been talking about what a great reception it was and how everyone had fun dancing the night away! So grateful to have worked with Cj and crow entertainment!... Read More Thank you for making our night magical!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Rose M

Brian was our DJ and he did a fantastic job. He was very easy going and helpful - he even took care of providing an amp and electrical setup for our digital piano for the ceremony. When we sent him a song list, more than half the songs were requested by our parents. I talked to... Read More Brian a few days before the wedding and told him I'm not a huge fan of our parents' music. He laughed, told me not to worry, he'd play their music early and then start mixing into my music. He was a fantastic DJ. The crowd was pumped and didn't want it to end! Very happy with Crow. Photo booth was awesome too :)

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Jade G

DJ Brian Crow was amazing at our wedding. He takes the time to get to know the couple and their tastes. We are huge country fans and he tailored to that where as some dj's might just play what they want to hear. He was very organized and the wedding went smoothly. He was... Read More attentive and helpful. He had every song exactly how we wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We had a great wedding experience! We HIGHLY recommend Crow Entertainment for your event! We are going to use this vendor for future events! Amazing DJ!!! :)