Book Your Wedding with Crystal Plaza

A BACKYARD IN LIVINGSTON, NJ

Ceremony Room. Already elegantly decorated, couples won't have to lift a finger to say their "I do's." Just outside the room is a grand staircase, which is a great spot for gathering the entire bridal party for a photograph before moving on to the cocktail hour.

Cocktail Room. A romantic fireplace is the focal point of the cocktail room. Guests will love how spacious the room is, as well as all of the classy decorations.

Grand Ballroom. This room is simply breathtaking with its crystal chandeliers and romantic lighting. It's vast size allows for larger weddings with parties of up to 500 guests. There's also a large dance floor, providing your friends and family with some much desired entertainment.

Although the Crystal Plaza does not offer food tastings prior to the wedding, the catering staff are graduates of the esteemed Culinary Institute of America so you have nothing to fear. Couples can choose between classical or contemporary dishes, as well as a variety of hors d'oeuvres that are served by the facility's butler. You can request chef stations, a full bar and even an International coffee bar. Special dietary needs are also taken into consideration with a special kosher menu on-hand. Finally, couples will be designed a custom tiered wedding cake that matches their theme.

The bridal suite, located between the first and second floors, is an extra perk that makes it easy for the bride and her bridesmaids to get ready for the ceremony. On-site accommodations can be made for the happy couple, as well as any friends and family members who have traveled out of the area to attend the wedding.

• Handicap accessible
  • Liability insurance
  • Wireless Internet service
  • Bridal attendant for the day
  • Groom attendant for the day

Have your wedding in a one of a kind mansion.

Be prepared to fall in love. The Janoff family, owners and operators of the Crystal Plaza for three generations, has upheld the spirit of Stanford White's design in restoring the mansion's original grace and splendor. Hosting one affair at a time, there is simply no setting more romantic...

$$$$ – Expensive

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Castle, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Bow2010

305 W Northfield Road, Livingston, NJ (973) 992-8100

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jessica C

My husband and I got married at Crystal Plaza on October 14, 2016 and it was just the most perfect, beautiful, and magical day of our lives! We have so many amazing things to say, so we'll break it down by category. PLANNING - From the moment we walked into Crystal Plaza, we... Read More immediately felt like a part of the Janoff family. Allan gave us the initial tour and sat down with us discussing pricing and available dates. The entire mansion both inside and out are just stunning. The historic charm and breathtaking features throughout the venue are to die for. And that ballroom?! JAW DROPPING. We knew that day we found our perfect New Jersey venue! For the next 11 months, anything we needed or any question we had, Allan and his son Max were there to answer us and promptly. During our planning meeting with Max discussing our menu and other day of details, we had an absolute blast. He made it so relaxed for us and guided us to making every detail absolutely perfect. During such a stressful event, Crystal Plaza and their team just made so many planning aspects for us so simple and we appreciated that so much. WEDDING DAY- As soon as our party bus arrived, Max had us go straight to the back so we could take as many photos on their grounds before dark. When we exited the party bus we were greeted by Max and our two attendants for the night (yes, TWO). My husband Frank had Gio and I had the amazing Leslie for my attendant. Max had a BEAUTIFUL mini cocktail hour set up for us upon our arrival. Our bridal party and immediate family members were able to enjoy part of the cocktail hour even though they were technically missing part of it for the pictures. Unbelievable. Leslie took care of me from the second I walked off the party bus until I stepped onto our shuttle bus at the end of the night. She was feeding me during photos, constantly adjusting my dress to be perfect, bustled my dress, made sure my makeup was perfect, and even took a BEE out from the inside netting of my dress (I know, a bee! Somehow that little guy got stuck in there but she fearlessly handled it). During the night she was by my side, even handing me cold water during dance sets and holding cold towels on me afterwards. Gio, my husbands attendant, made sure his drinks were full and that he had everything he needed all night. We were truly treated like royalty. When my husband and I were done with our pictures, an excellent selection of cocktail hour food was set up for us in our bridal suite. It even gave us time to just take it all in. During dinner, we had every single dinner option made available to us so that we could try everything! From start to finish, it was perfect. AFTER- Our guests were RAVING and are still RAVING to us that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. The cocktail hour WOWED. The ballroom STUNNED. The service was impeccable and IMPRESSED. The food overwhelmed and ASTOUNDED. The Crystal Plaza gave us the best night of our lives, and gave our guests an event of a lifetime. We cannot thank the Janoff family and the rest of the staff at Crystal Plaza for our dream come true that was our wedding day! LOVE, JESSICA & FRANK CECERE

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Judy K

This is going to be long because I have so many superlatives to say about the Crystal Plaza, with the examples to back it up. I am not a party newbie, so when it came time to find a place for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding, I suggested Crystal Plaza. I had been to many... Read More events there as a guest and I always found the food to be fantastic, the service to be attentive, and the place to be beautiful and comfortable. Experiencing it as a host took perfection to a whole new level. From the minute we walked in to see it, Allan made us feel like we had come home (if home was a stunning mansion!). Barry held our hands as well through the planning process, and they both answered every phone call, every email, every question and suggestion with incredible responsiveness and assurance. When we got to the big day, the Crystal Plaza team took service to a new level. There was a beautiful display of food and drink during the photo session for the bridal party and the family, so no one went hungry. Our Maitr'd Mikhail, earbud in place, seamlessly coordinate every single aspect of this party masterfully and with understated grace, as he mobilized the entire Crystal Plaza team into a well oiled machine. No request was too big or too small and was met immediately. After watching our bridal attendant Leslie at work, I finally understood the need for a bridal attendant - she was AMAZING. From adjusting the bride's dress during photos, to making sure the bride and groom ate, to doing emergency seamstress repairs, to dabbing spaghetti sauce out of the dress (yes!), to bringing water and cold towels to the bride and groom and us when we were thirsty and sweaty from dancing, Leslie was always on point. After having Vinnie take care of the groom (and us!) and anticipate every need almost before it happened, I completely understand why my children are hash-tagging photos #Vinniewasthere. When the groom's studs popped out and were lost during a dance set, Vinnie was there with new studs. When the groomsmen were talking about doing a shot together, Vinnie was there with a tray. He even held the groom's phone in his pocket all night, pulling it out occasionally to see if the groom wanted to check anything - incredible! We had a Kosher affair, and the cocktail hour, with its 14 stations of food displays and live action serving, wowed everyone in the place, as did the perfectly cooked chateaubriand dinner. Bride and groom were served long plates of everything on the dinner menu, drinks always in their hands. Everyone was raving about the food, the place, the service - saying it was the best wedding they've ever been at, including their own. From car valets to serving staff to bartenders every interaction was impeccable. If I could give Crystal Plaza 10 stars I would; they did every single thing possible to make this an amazing, memorable, remarkable event.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Jessica S

We recently got married on 10/1/2016 and couldn't have asked for a better experience at the Crystal Plaza! When we first walked into the Crystal Plaza we immediately felt like we had found our venue. Max was great to work with throughout the entire process. We're Portuguese... Read More and one of our biggest concerns was the food, Max worked with us and set up a Portuguese station during cocktail hour, served Portuguese wine and beer (he even had a craft beer station for us with a tub full of beer!) and had Portuguese desserts. All of our guests have been raving about both the quality of the food and the amount of food. The service was great that day not only for us but also for our guests. My husband and I were especially treated well and had Gio and Leslie take care of us all day, anticipating our needs. From the moment we arrived we immediately were taken care of and made to feel special. Leslie was like magic, also seeming to know when I needed something, she refreshed my drinks, touched up my lipstick,put cold towels on my neck, made sure I ate and made sure I was always taken care of. We had such a beautiful day, the grounds were great and the service and food were amazing. thanks Crystal Plaza and special thanks to Max, Gio and Leslie we couldn't have had such a beautiful day without you!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Leslie M

Our wedding night was an absolute smash, and I can't give the Crystal Plaza group enough credit for helping pull off a perfect event! This is a family-owned business with many years of experience in the wedding industry, and it truly shows. Max was nothing short of an amazing... Read More maitre'd who maintained absolute control of the event, making sure everything flowed perfectly from A-Z. We were relieved to know that Max had our wedding event on absolute cruise-control while maintaining professionalism all the way through. We're happy to say most of our guests felt they attended to the greatest wedding ever. They still rant and rave about the food and level of service they experienced. Cocktail hour was incredible and is absolutely brag-worthy (the lambchops are a MUST, trust us!). The ice sculptures were impressive to say the least, and that isn't enough to describe the impeccable work that went into the ice bar in the ballroom with our monogram carved into the center of it. Truly a memorable experience. We were fortunate enough to run into the owners on our honeymoon trip - amazing people. We told stories about how well our event went and they were elated to hear them. We had a great time! I'd love to be a guest at another wedding at the Crystal Plaza just so I can get the full experience :) Shout to to Gio and Leslie for being rockstars! Many thanks to Max, Barry, Allan and Debbie, you're all just wonderful! -Al and Leslie

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Ira D

My husband and I got married a little over a week ago, and I cannot say enough about Crystal Plaza! Ronni was an angel throughout the whole process, and the whole place was magical on our wedding day! Our guests are still raving about the food, and how hospitable the whole staff... Read More was! On a more personal note, we could not be more thankful to the three main people who made our wedding day so much easier! Lesley! Mikhael and Gio!! Shout out to the three of you! Also shoutout to Felix for calming me down before I went down the aisle! Thank you for the words of wisdom! They could not have been more attentive, and we're so grateful for all their attention and help that day. I will definitely be recommending Crystal Plaza to all my friends! To Ronni, thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Steven S

The day was wonderful and perfect from beginning to end. Barry was terrific and a pleasure to work with. Leslie, the bridal attendant and Geo, the groom attendant were very accommodating and attentive to our "needs". We received rave reviews from our family and guests about the... Read More venue, food, service and hospitality. The staff's attention to detail was incredible. Highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Elana D

There are not enough words to express how amazing the Crystal Plaza staff is. Barry, Nella, Shea, Gio, and Mikheil are the most accommodating people who are willing to do anything to make you happy. My wedding went off without a hitch because of them. Shea and Gio were the... Read More attendants and they made sure me and my husband had literally anything we wanted or needed at all times. Shea was constantly making sure my dress was perfect, fixing my lipgloss, bringing me water, and anything else I needed. She made sure I never had to worry about a thing. She made me feel so calm and my wedding wouldn't of been the same without her. Gio constantly made sure my husband had his favorite drink in his hand and anything else he could of needed. The staff at Crystal Plaza is nothing short of incredible. I couldn't of dreamed of a more perfect wedding or better service. There is no other venue like it !!!! were the attendants and they made

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Linnea C

The Crystal Plaza gave me and my husband the wedding of our dreams. We worked with Barry, whose professionalism and expertise made the wedding planning process a breeze. The space itself is absolutely breathtaking. We help our ceremony outside in the gazebo and it felt like... Read More something out of a fairytale, the perfect space for an outside wedding. Also, my guests continue to rave about all the food, particularly the Cocktail and Viennese hours. Not only was everything delicious, but the presentation of the stations was a real show-stopper! Personally, I believe that the thing that really separates the Crystal Plaza from other wedding venues is the quality of service. Each table had more than two servers to make sure that guests had everything they needed. There were never long lines at the bars because the servers were constantly making sure that everyone’s drinks were being refilled. My bridal attendant, Leslie, and the groom’s attendant, Gio, really helped us get the most of the party. We always had drinks and were able to try all of the food thanks to both of them. The entire night went so smoothly, which really allowed me and my husband to relax and enjoy the party! I highly recommend the Crystal Plaza!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Nina K

My husband and I recently got married at the Crystal Plaza and it was wonderful. From the staff to the food, we could not ask for anything better. Mikheil worked flawlessly with our wedding Coordinator to make sure everything went perfectly. They had food and drinks set up for... Read More our bridal party while we took photos before the wedding which made them very happy! Our bridal attendants Leslie and Gio, went above and beyond. Leslie made sure I had everything I needed from feeding me during pictures to giving me cold towels to cool down. Gio made sure my groom's drinks were filled and took great care of my father as well. I cannot say enough good things about Mikheil, Leslie and Gio. The team at the Crystal Plaza is really top notch. My guests are still raving about all the food and the desserts! If there was one thing I could change, it would be that I could have made it even longer! Thank you so much for a wonderful night!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Vivian H

We had the most amazing wedding with Crystal Plaza - it truly is the place to go in order to have the most stress free event possible. Barry made us feel comfortable from the day we signed the contract. He answered all our random questions, handled communications with all the... Read More vendors, and made sure all the details that I didn't even think to worry about were covered. Our day of staff - Shae, Gio and Micael were wonderful. They kept us fed and worry free the whole time. It was the details that truly mattered - having wet wipes not just at the venue but in her hands in a moments notice, having water and food on hand at all times, having extra champagne glasses for toasts when my MOH forgot where she put hers, timing all the food and music perfectly...it was wonderful. The food tasted amazing and I have gotten so many compliments from our guests. P.S. get the bakery - worth it!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Kenny K

My wife and I have been to another couple's wedding at CrystalPlaza about 5years before we got married. After that incredible wedding, we knew that if we were to ever get married, that it would ONLY be at this amazing venue. Fast forwar 5years later we had our fairy-tale wedding... Read More at CrystalPlaza. Where do we begin? First off, this is a 100year old, 3generation, family run venue. When you meet with them to plan your wedding they embrace you as if you are a part of their family and make you feel very comfortable. We dealt mostly with Max Janoff who couldn't make things easier. Any questions, concerns, recommendation, extras, additions, ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING he will get done for you. He is open to any ideas or customization's you may have for your wedding, and believe me, he will get it done for you! The word, "No", is absolutely not in Crystal Plaza's vocabulary. That being said, the sky is the limit and they make it comfortable and easy to have the wedding that you want to have. Secondly, the venue is just magical. Decorating the place is made easier for you because it is already beautiful on its own. From the rustic castle interior, reception hall, the bar room, outdoor terrace, a Rapunzel style balcony in the reception room, all have such beautiful architecture and details that really make you feel like you are having a royal wedding. The best part of CrystalPlaza is it's stunning exterior. The garden and arch will make for the perfect ceremony (of course weather permitting), but they also have the option of having the ceremony indoors which is amazing as well. For pictures and video, this venue will just enhance them because of how breath-taking this place is. Third, the food is simply put, perfect. Lastly, I can't stress enough how important service is to them. There had to be a million servers at our party. There's even a seamstress following the bride the whole time in case any accidents happen with the dress!It's incredible! CrystalPlaza is 100% recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Miriam S

My husband and I got married at the Crystal Plaza today and I couldn't even wait 1 day to write a review. Everyone was absolutely incredible in orchastrating the most beautiful wedding ever. From valet to the matree D (thanks Max!!!) to our special bridal lady (Leslie) and... Read More groom man (Vinny), to the kitchen staff, to literally everyone! Every detail was perfect and they were so kind and made sure everyone was comfortable and that everything was outstanding. Thank you so much for making our day so incredible and memorable!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kim L

Crystal Plaza is the BEST wedding venue. From the food being amazing and the service being impeccable. They know what they are doing. Very organized. You feel you can just enjoy your day bc they will make sure everything is perfect for you

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Kristyn E

This place is absolutely unbelievable! I had my wedding here and I cannot rave enough about the entire night. The food was absolutely amazing but the staff was above and beyond. The bridal attendants were fantastic and on top of everything the entire night. All of my guests... Read More raved about them and were so impressed. The entire night, anything my bridal party, myself, my husband, my guests needed they instantly took care of. I wish I could give this place 10 stars because of how amazing this entire place was. They made our wedding a more special experience. Marco, our maitre d, made our night amazing and our bridal attendants Leslie and Mercedes were angels. I can go on and on about how amazing this entire venue is. I will recommend this place to anyone. If you are looking for a dream wedding, you need to go to Crystal Plaza.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Gayle N

Crystal Plaza was our dream-come-true for our daughter's wedding. The classic mansion, extraordinary service, and exceptional cuisine made the bride and groom, the parents, and every guest, feel like royalty. From our first meeting with Barry, we felt totally confident that he... Read More would make this day everything we could hope for, and now the day after the wedding we know that he stands by his word and exceeded our expectations on every level. We are deeply grateful to Barry, Nella, and Mikheil for orchestrating the event from start to finish, making it very easy and effortless for us. Paying exquisite attention to every specific request, and attending to every detail with precision and professionalism, gave us the gift of fully enjoying our daughter's wedding. We enthusiastically recommend Crystal Plaza without reservation.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Samantha S

This venue is absolutely timeless. The people especially Barry are all amazing! My favorite part is walking in and getting that feeling of being more at home than a banquet hall.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kylie S

From the minute my husband and I met with Barry at the Crystal Plaza we were blown away. We immediately knew that this is where we would have our wedding. Max was in charge of the final wedding prep and of our reception on the day. He was fantastic and very attentive. The... Read More entire event went perfectly without any issues and I never had to worry about anything with Max handling everything so flawlessly. My butler that evening was also amazing. She touched up my makeup throughout the evening and helped me out a lot. The food was amazing, we tried everything. The cocktail hour was perfect, and it was a nice touch having my husband and I eat in the upstairs room before heading downstairs to greet our guests. I cannot say enough wonderful Things about the Crystal Plaza. The wedding was more beautiful and amazing that I ever could have imagined.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Melissa P

I am not even sure where to begin. We recently had our wedding at the Crystal Plaza and it was more than my husband and I could have ever dreamed of. The entire team at the Crystal Plaza from the beginning was incredible. Our first meeting was with Barry and he was with us every... Read More step of the way leading up to our big day. He was super responsive if you had a question or needed anything at all. When it came time to finalize our Wedding we met with Nella. She was beyond knowledgable, and helped recommend the best pairings and options to really wow ALL our guests. They don't do a food tasting but it's not needed because trust me everything is AMAZING and there would be no way to taste everything they have to offer. When my husband and I arrived at the venue separately we were both greeted by Barry, Nella and our butlers for the day, Gio and Mercedes. I couldn't have felt anymore at home when pulling up to the Crystal Plaza than I did the day of our Wedding. My driver of the car my Father and I took that afternoon made a wrong turn and we arrived a bit later than originally planned. Nella was able to work closely with our photographers and make sure we stayed on track. She was with my family and I the entire night all the way up to the end of the after party. Mercedes was so helpful I had dress issues and she was there to quickly make changes the entire night. We were able to host a Karaoke lounge in the cocktail hour room. On top of the beautiful after party they surprised our guests with a unique smores bar outside while guests were departing our reception and after party. Everyone has told us it was the best Wedding they've ever been too and although I may be biased I really couldn't agree more!!! We have a feeling it'll be talked about years to come. Our goal was for everyone to have a good time and we succeeded with the help of the entire CP family. I just can't wait to get invited to another Wedding at the Crystal Plaza!!! Thank you for the best day ever!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Danielle M

It really is impossible to do justice to the expertise, talent, generosity, and overall awesomeness of the Crystal Plaza staff! From the moment you meet them, you feel like family. Allan, Barry, Nella, Nina, Gio, and the entire team went so far above and beyond our expectations... Read More it is hard to know where to even start. The attention to detail is incredible and the service is top-notch… every guest is treated like royalty… needs being anticipated before they can even be articulated. The entire day was flawless - we arrived with our bridal party after the ceremony and were immediately brought upstairs to refreshments before we headed out to the garden for pictures. To keep us sheltered from the light drizzle, Nella and Nina had umbrellas and towels, and then were sure to whisk us back instead before guests started arriving. The Crystal Plaza team worked directly with our band to ensure the entire event flowed seamlessly - from introductions to first dances to cake cutting and more (including emergency dress alterations)! And the FOOD - our family and friends are still talking about it! Every morsel from cocktail hour and dinner was delicious but the real star of the show was the dessert - passed desserts on the dance floor, the Donut Wall, and the Patisserie - what more could anyone ask for?! I can not express how extremely happy we were while working with Crystal Plaza and highly recommend them to any couple looking for a magical wedding!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jillian W

Crystal plaza was the most amazing venue - so classy, elegant, and the service is second to none. My husband and I got married there on August 27, 2016 and I can't say enough about our experience. The food was incredible, the grounds were stunning, our guests were treated like... Read More royalty, and we had a bakery set up as our guests walked out which left everyone with a lasting impression! Above all of these things however was the service of our "attendants", Leslie and Gio. They literally knew what we needed before we knew we needed it. Leslie would put cold towels on me when I was hot, would have a new drink for me as soon as my ice melted and made sure my lipstick was reapplied for each picture.. No joke! She was utterly incredible. They are with you from the second you arrive through all of the pictures on the stunning ground outside to the time you leave the venue and they accommodate your every move! The Crystal Plaza helped create the best day of our lives.. They know what they're doing and they do it the best! I know I'm biased but I've never been to a better wedding. Thank you so much for giving us the fairytale wedding and making all of our dreams come true! We will be back one day, for sure! Much love to the Crystal Plaza family! Jillian & Chris O'Shaughnessy

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Dana S

If I could give Crystal Plaza 10 stars I would.. We got married 2 days ago (9/9/16) and it was the most amazing night of our lives. From the first day we met Max during our tour, we knew this was the venue for us. The whole staff went above and beyond for us and really made us... Read More feel special. Leslie, my bridal attendant, was a saint. She was there for me the whole night and I forever appreciate her! (Both attendants were great.. They always made sure we had drinks, food, a cold towel, and made sure we looked our best for pictures) Everything from the grounds to the cocktail hour to the gorgeous ballroom were perfect as can be. Guests are still saying the food was amazing and that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Thank you Crystal Plaza!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Egzona M

The Crystal Plaza is pure perfection and the most magical place for a wedding! Everything from the food and drinks, service, and the beauty of this venue made my wedding day a dream come true. When I first walked into this venue I fell in love and cancelled any other... Read More appointments I had made. I was willing to change my budget, wedding date, and anything else just to have my wedding here. Allen promised me the wedding of my dreams and he definitely kept that promise! My Maitre D', Nella was amazing and the day would not have gone as flawlessly as it did without her guidance and expertise. Nina, my bridal attendant, was a saint making sure I looked my best at all times. My guests have not stopped talking about the fairytale that was that day and the devine food and service! If I could redo my wedding over and over again, I would choose the Crystal Plaza every single time and I would highly recommend them a million times over! Thank you so much for the most perfect day of our lives! Love Egzona and Anthony Carbone

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 John Z

We recently got married on July 31, 2016 at Crystal Plaza. The venue and the staff (specifically Nella and Mikhael) were truly exceptional. From the moment that we stepped into Crystal Plaza both my wife and I were truly in awe of the venues beauty. The venue especially the... Read More outside ceremony location are truly beautiful and out of this world. We meet with Nella and Mikhael (our Maitre'd) who are great to work with throughout the entire process. They listened to each one of our request and help us achieve our ideal wedding. Thank you Crystal Plaza, Nella and Mikhael for a unforgettable night.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Gina P

We had our wedding at the Crystal Plaza on July 22nd and it was absolutely amazing!!! We fell in love with the venue the second we walked in, but our experience here far exceed our expectations. We had the pleasure of working with Ronni and Marco and they were both very... Read More professional and went above and beyond. The service day of our wedding was amazing! My bridal attendant pinned up my dress when I put on my flip flops so I could dance comfortably and took in my husbands pants because they were too big. Our guests could not stop raving about the service and the food! They do an absolutely amazing job! Thank you for making our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

Simply put - PERFECTION. Impeccable service is an understatement. I cannot describe how amazing the Crystal Plaza is. The attention to detail, the beauty of the ballroom, the staff and service, and the FOOD - all literally amazing. Nella and Mercedes were beyond amazing,... Read More fulfilling every request before we could even get the words out. They made every dream come true. I would get married 100 times here if I could and would recommend to any and every person I know. Our wedding was July 29th 2016 and it was the best day of my life! We could not have picked a better place. Thank you Crystal Plaza and thank you Nella and Mercedes!! We love you!! Hector and Linda Martinez

Meet The Manager

Max Janoff

Hi! Im Max Janoff. I am the 4th Generation Janoff to operate the Crystal Plaza. I currently work along side my Father (Allan Janoff, 3rd Generation) as we enter our 99th year in business! If you are looking for an elegant, fairytale wedding, look no further. We are masters in the catering field and promise to make your special day one your guests will never forget. Be Prepared To Fall In Love!