Book Your Wedding with Crystal Plaza

A BACKYARD IN LIVINGSTON, NJ

Ceremony Room. Already elegantly decorated, couples won't have to lift a finger to say their "I do's." Just outside the room is a grand staircase, which is a great spot for gathering the entire bridal party for a photograph before moving on to the cocktail hour.

Cocktail Room. A romantic fireplace is the focal point of the cocktail room. Guests will love how spacious the room is, as well as all of the classy decorations.

Grand Ballroom. This room is simply breathtaking with its crystal chandeliers and romantic lighting. It's vast size allows for larger weddings with parties of up to 500 guests. There's also a large dance floor, providing your friends and family with some much desired entertainment.

Although the Crystal Plaza does not offer food tastings prior to the wedding, the catering staff are graduates of the esteemed Culinary Institute of America so you have nothing to fear. Couples can choose between classical or contemporary dishes, as well as a variety of hors d'oeuvres that are served by the facility's butler. You can request chef stations, a full bar and even an International coffee bar. Special dietary needs are also taken into consideration with a special kosher menu on-hand. Finally, couples will be designed a custom tiered wedding cake that matches their theme.

The bridal suite, located between the first and second floors, is an extra perk that makes it easy for the bride and her bridesmaids to get ready for the ceremony. On-site accommodations can be made for the happy couple, as well as any friends and family members who have traveled out of the area to attend the wedding.

• Handicap accessible
  • Liability insurance
  • Wireless Internet service
  • Bridal attendant for the day
  • Groom attendant for the day

Be prepared to fall in love!

Have your wedding at the magnificent turn-of-the-century Crystal Plaza mansion. The Janoff family, owners and operators of the Crystal Plaza for four generations, have upheld the spirit of the period's architecture in restoring the mansion's original grace and splendor. Hosting one affair at a time, amongst enchanting gardens and beneath sparking chandeliers, there is simply no setting more romantic.

$$$$ – Expensive

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Castle, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

305 W Northfield Road, Livingston, NJ (973) 992-8100

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Jennifer H

We had THE BEST time. I don’t know where to start. Our friends cannot stop raving about the wedding. They’ve been calling it Wedding of the Century. Not surprisingly, the donut wall and shot factory got lots of compliments. Jon’s mom loved the Mediterranean floating table and... Read More raw bar ice tub. Our friends thought the margarita and guacamole display was really unique, too. Both sets of our parents were very happy with everything; the party flowed well, was well managed, the music kept everyone dancing all night, the service was attentive and speedy, the food was fantastic the cake was delicious and beautiful. Many of our guests also loved how they were offered a second main course! From my perspective, the service was top quality. Crystal Plaza made sure we had time to enjoy cocktail hour upstairs in a private bridal suite. It was a special moment of peace we enjoyed alone. Our sweetheart table was set up with every dinner and a sample of every dessert! We wouldn’t have had a chance to eat otherwise because we were spending so much time dancing and enjoying our guests. Lesley was such a life saver to me. She always had a cold water, my flip flops, lipstick, etc. ready and kept me apprized of where I needed to be and when. She even sewed a wayward button back on my dress! Lady of many talents! And Marco was the biggest help from start to finish. I’m certain everything flowed well because of his attention to detail and planning. He even made sure my uncle with MS had a mushy dinner option that he could manage to swallow and easy access in and out of the room. No detail was unimportant to Marco. I didn’t worry about anything the whole time. It was just fun! The entire wedding exceeded every expectation and wish imaginable. Sincere thanks to Crystal Plaza for making one of the most important days of our lives so special and extravagant and memorable. I’ll treasure the memories for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Beth L

Five Stars isn't enough to rate this venue! From the moment we walked in to the end they went over and above to make our party awesome! The venue was beautiful, the food was outrageously great, the presentation of the food was something to talk about and the service left nothing... Read More to be desired. I can't rave enough about the staff of the Crystal Plaza who made this day one we will never forget and always treasure!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Valerie S

When I was searching for a wedding venue my first stop was the Crystal Plaza, which I️ had never been to before. After an hour with Hunter touring the grounds, my search was over and decision was made. My wedding reception was held at the CP on 10/28 and words cannot describe... Read More the amazing service, food and experience my husband and I️ had. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with exceptional service, delicious food and the newly renovated rooms looked like something out of a fairy tale! My guests are still raving about the seafood, lamb chops, sushi bar, ice sculptures and fresh cheeses and meats served during cocktail hour. I️ can't imagine my perfect wedding day being held anywhere other than the CP. Everything Hunter promised was delivered and the CP blew my expectations out of the water! Thank you Hunter, Nella and the entire team at CP for giving us our dream wedding!! If you are looking for top notch EVERYTHING, the CP is the place for you....hands down, the Best!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jackie R

The venue was beautiful, and everyone involved made me, and my family, feel like the most important people there. Specifically, we worked with Hunter; he was always available to talk on the phone as well as in person whenever we had any questions. Upon arriving on our wedding... Read More day, we were greeted by an entire team of people, who were ready to take bags from the car, and show us to the bridal suite, which was quickly filled with food and drinks. The day of the wedding, Mikhail was our head "maitre d"; he was accommodating and patient with us. Our bridal attendants were Shea and Vinny - they were INCREDIBLE. There were a few moments when Shea knew what I needed and had it ready before I even had a chance to ask. Overall, everyone did so much for all of us, I was completely blown away.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Marissa L

How can I give Crystal Plaza 10 stars? Our wedding was Friday 10/13 (yes, Friday the 13th) and there was not one bad thing that could have happened on this day. From the first time I met Allan, I felt right at home. So many places made you feel like a good business deal, but not... Read More here. Here, you are family. With all the planning, questions, and the extreme requests I had, Allan and Max were so accommodating. The day of, I had zero worries in the world because I knew I was in such good hands. Little did I know, I would be walking into my dream come true wedding, times 10x. As soon as I pulled up, my bridal attendant Leslie jumped right into the limo and helped me get my dress straight to come out for photos. She never left my side, and I don’t think I could have lasted one minute of the day without her. Gio was with Corey from the minute of his arrival, and he was on top of each step we took. He also went above and beyond by being so attentive to both our parents the whole night. Max, I can not say enough about how well Max handles a wedding. He did not skip a beat. From the ceremony, to signing in, the seating cards, the cocktail hour, the reception, first dances, photo ops, cake cutting, and handling the seamless departure with all of your belongings, I felt like We were being taken care of like royalty. I didn’t think that a wedding would be this organized behind the scenes, but Max - he had it all. The food? What didn’t we eat? They had everything I could have imagined. They even did a special Cuban station for my father’s family, and it was spot on! Everyone thought that the cocktail hour was our dinner because there was just so much food that everyone enjoyed. Dinner was incredible, and unique. Served on platters like a painters palette with all the sides. Guests loved the 4 different options and all I heard was great things about all of them. We were lucky to try all four, so I know they weren’t lying! While eating dinner, make sure you sit back and look around, soak in the beauty of the ballroom with all your closest family and friends. It’s an image we will never forget. Let’s not talk about the amazing tequila ice bar! Actually lets, what an awesome conversation that the ice bar adds to your wedding memories for your guests. Nothing they have ever seen before and something they wish they could have more of! Not to mention the huge ice bar that was in the ballroom with our very own monogram carved inside of it! The service at the bars, cocktail hour, and the reception was impeccable. Every single person that attended are non stop talking about how amazing the waitstaff was all night. Very personable, attentive, on time, and efficient. I could obviously keep going and going but I will be here till my 1 year anniversary. If you want to enjoy your wedding as much as your guests and you want to make sure it’s a night no one will every forget? Have your wedding no where other than Crystal Plaza! Then invite me, because it was the best time of my life.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Melanie P

The Crystal Plaza is truly an exceptional place to have any event! They go above and beyond anything you could have hoped for to make your day super special and coming out thinking it was all a perfect dream. The food and atmosphere are amazing! Not only is the ballroom the... Read More most elegant place you have ever seen by itself and is even more amazing once the night begins. I received phone calls and texts from so many guest praising how it was the best event they have ever been too and that the staff made amazing and how gorgeous everything was the entire night! As a bride and groom they make sure you don't have to worry about one thing once your day arrives and I mean not one thing! We had a groomsman lose a button, a stain on a bridesmaids dress, a ripped bustle and every single thing was fixed flawlessly and without disruption. The bridal and groom attendants make sure you are comfortable the entire night, bringing water, cold towels, applying lipstick fixing hair and make up! They are without a doubt a place that will make dreams you didn't know you had come true! Leslie and Gio were AMAZING--before you thought you needed something they already were taking care of it it for you. Thirsty, hunger, hot, tired, bad breath not matter what thing you needed they had it. The Janoff family truly has established an amazing venue where the entire staff just radiates excellence! Nella is amazing! She really wants your day to be special and you could not encounter a more professional, experienced, organized, and truly kind person to make sure your day is flawless.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Elina B

My husband and I just got married at Crystal Plaza on 9/10/17. Everything was beyond our expectation, the service, the attention to every detail made our guests absolutely speechless. The bride and groom attendants and the matradee did not leave our side and made sure any... Read More question, and any concern be addressed right away. The food was amazing, all of our guests told us they have never been to a catering hall within the tri-state area with this much delicious abundance of food. The food presentation was spectacular with details such as the seafood tub and the charcuterie station hanging from the ceiling. Crystal plaza and its amazing staff made our wedding day memorable and unforgettable. I am extremely happy we made our decision to celebrate this special day at Crystal plaza. Everything was perfect. Thank you so much Crystal Plaza for everything!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 edie s

There are not enough words to describe the professionalism, service and attention to detail that Crystal Plaza provides. My daughters wedding was spectacular and every guest raved about the food, ambiance and service afterwards. I was free to enjoy the evening without worry as... Read More it was clear that the staff at Crystal Plaza had everything under control. This place is sheer perfection!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Betsy W

The Crystal Plaza is nestled in an in an unassuming and beautiful community, off the main road, yet easy and convenient to get to from both NYC and PA. As soon as we entered through the stone gate, we were met with surprise after surprise..the elegant entry, spectacular flower... Read More garden and gazebo, enormous cocktail area with a floating buffet in the sunroom, expansive and impressive bar.. the list goes on an on. (the restroom is crazy gorgeous lol...cloth towels in the rest room..hand-painted sinks), lounge area, floor to ceiling privacy doors) Upon opening the doors to the ballroom, you immediately awed by the palatial ceiling, tremendous round dance floor, band stage, and breathtaking views. When you look up you notice the Juliette balcony, from where my daughter looked upon her beloved friends and family when she threw her bouquet. This was a bittersweet moment, because it marked the ending of an absolutely perfect wedding, even though it rained. Thank you to Ronni and Mikael,and the entire staff for the most spectacular and memorable wedding of my life. From the moment we met Ronni we felt assured that we were in the hands of an experienced and professional artiste. She did not disappoint. To be honest, maybe we were not the most relaxed family. This was a destination wedding for us, and we had to do the whole event with email, phone calls, and only occasional visits. WORTH THE TRIP! Every question answered, every concern addressed, every single promise fulfilled,right down to the Cookie Dough Wedding Cake filling!!! Not only was the service second to none, the menu options were endless, and the food was delicious. Imagine unwrapping a hand tied endive lettuce leaf to watch it unfold before your eyes to reveal a spectacular salad.And it only got better and better from there. In addition to royal service, unmatched ratios of personnel to guests, and multiple treasures and surprises, the personal care and attention paid to my anxious bride and groom made the day FLAWLESS. My son-in-law loved the personal butler, my bride loved her 'lady in waiting' attendant, and I finally knew that the months of planning were actually worth it! Every guest (including my extremely frail parents and babies in high chairs) received equal attention and everyone.. and I do mean EVERYONE will be talking about these five hours nestled in a cloud of luxury at my daughter's wedding. Tasteful, opulent yet elegant, patient, kind, exceptional, and flawless. Should you even consider anywhere else, it cannot compare. Should you book with Crystal Plaza, it may well be the greatest decision you will ever make. My only regret is that I didn't know about it for the Bat-Mitzvahs! Thank You , again, to the entire team at Crystal Plaza.. every single one of you..from the porters, to the servers, to the personal assistants. This was the greatest day in all of our lives. What a way to start your marriage. Again.. FLAWLESS.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Christina B

Ever since stepping foot into Crystal Plaza, my husband and I knew this was a no brainer decision! We instantly fell in love with the antique decor and overall appearance of both the "Library" where cocktail hour was held and the grand ballroom. We have gotten the most rave... Read More reviews about our wedding! We chose to have a full night of cocktail food and we're worried about having 275 people with that type of dinner but it worked out perfectly! Max and Barry knew exactly how to execute it! My bridal attendant, Leslie, did everything from literally take in my dress because it felt stretched out to patting me down with a cold rag on the dance floor because we did not stop dancing all night! The service is absolutely incredible! The food is amazing! I cannot wait for someone I know to get married there because I would love to experience being a guest here!! From margaritas with our Mexican station to an actual bathtub filled with shrimp, everyone who works at Crystal Plaza knows exactly how to fulfill your wishes of putting together a dream wedding! Both of our families have been getting so many calls and texts saying how amazing it was! All I wish is that we could do it again!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Dorothy T

I just had my wedding on Friday September 1st & wowwww... I can't even begin to put into words how amazing it was. Nella, Mikhail, Shea and Gio were a part of our team and wow they were the best. So attentive and caring of our needs! They helped make our night extra special and... Read More memorable. Nella was like family and is just the best! My bridal attendant Shea was so great!! And made me feel like a princess! The entire staff was excellent. Excellent service and excellent food. Our guests have been raving non stop about how our wedding was the best wedding they've ever attended. I can't thank you all enough! I hope someone else gets married here that we know so we can come back and re live it If there was an option to rate more than 5 stars that's what they would have ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Leslie M

Our wedding night was an absolute smash, and I can't give the Crystal Plaza group enough credit for helping pull off a perfect event! This is a family-owned business with many years of experience in the wedding industry, and it truly shows. Max was nothing short of an amazing... Read More maitre'd who maintained absolute control of the event, making sure everything flowed perfectly from A-Z. We were relieved to know that Max had our wedding event on absolute cruise-control while maintaining professionalism all the way through. We're happy to say most of our guests felt they attended to the greatest wedding ever. They still rant and rave about the food and level of service they experienced. Cocktail hour was incredible and is absolutely brag-worthy (the lambchops are a MUST, trust us!). The ice sculptures were impressive to say the least, and that isn't enough to describe the impeccable work that went into the ice bar in the ballroom with our monogram carved into the center of it. Truly a memorable experience. We were fortunate enough to run into the owners on our honeymoon trip - amazing people. We told stories about how well our event went and they were elated to hear them. We had a great time! I'd love to be a guest at another wedding at the Crystal Plaza just so I can get the full experience :) Shout to to Gio and Leslie for being rockstars! Many thanks to Max, Barry, Allan and Debbie, you're all just wonderful! -Al and Leslie

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Ira D

My husband and I got married a little over a week ago, and I cannot say enough about Crystal Plaza! Ronni was an angel throughout the whole process, and the whole place was magical on our wedding day! Our guests are still raving about the food, and how hospitable the whole staff... Read More was! On a more personal note, we could not be more thankful to the three main people who made our wedding day so much easier! Lesley! Mikhael and Gio!! Shout out to the three of you! Also shoutout to Felix for calming me down before I went down the aisle! Thank you for the words of wisdom! They could not have been more attentive, and we're so grateful for all their attention and help that day. I will definitely be recommending Crystal Plaza to all my friends! To Ronni, thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Steven S

The day was wonderful and perfect from beginning to end. Barry was terrific and a pleasure to work with. Leslie, the bridal attendant and Geo, the groom attendant were very accommodating and attentive to our "needs". We received rave reviews from our family and guests about the... Read More venue, food, service and hospitality. The staff's attention to detail was incredible. Highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Elana D

There are not enough words to express how amazing the Crystal Plaza staff is. Barry, Nella, Shea, Gio, and Mikheil are the most accommodating people who are willing to do anything to make you happy. My wedding went off without a hitch because of them. Shea and Gio were the... Read More attendants and they made sure me and my husband had literally anything we wanted or needed at all times. Shea was constantly making sure my dress was perfect, fixing my lipgloss, bringing me water, and anything else I needed. She made sure I never had to worry about a thing. She made me feel so calm and my wedding wouldn't of been the same without her. Gio constantly made sure my husband had his favorite drink in his hand and anything else he could of needed. The staff at Crystal Plaza is nothing short of incredible. I couldn't of dreamed of a more perfect wedding or better service. There is no other venue like it !!!! were the attendants and they made

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Linnea C

The Crystal Plaza gave me and my husband the wedding of our dreams. We worked with Barry, whose professionalism and expertise made the wedding planning process a breeze. The space itself is absolutely breathtaking. We help our ceremony outside in the gazebo and it felt like... Read More something out of a fairytale, the perfect space for an outside wedding. Also, my guests continue to rave about all the food, particularly the Cocktail and Viennese hours. Not only was everything delicious, but the presentation of the stations was a real show-stopper! Personally, I believe that the thing that really separates the Crystal Plaza from other wedding venues is the quality of service. Each table had more than two servers to make sure that guests had everything they needed. There were never long lines at the bars because the servers were constantly making sure that everyone’s drinks were being refilled. My bridal attendant, Leslie, and the groom’s attendant, Gio, really helped us get the most of the party. We always had drinks and were able to try all of the food thanks to both of them. The entire night went so smoothly, which really allowed me and my husband to relax and enjoy the party! I highly recommend the Crystal Plaza!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Nina K

My husband and I recently got married at the Crystal Plaza and it was wonderful. From the staff to the food, we could not ask for anything better. Mikheil worked flawlessly with our wedding Coordinator to make sure everything went perfectly. They had food and drinks set up for... Read More our bridal party while we took photos before the wedding which made them very happy! Our bridal attendants Leslie and Gio, went above and beyond. Leslie made sure I had everything I needed from feeding me during pictures to giving me cold towels to cool down. Gio made sure my groom's drinks were filled and took great care of my father as well. I cannot say enough good things about Mikheil, Leslie and Gio. The team at the Crystal Plaza is really top notch. My guests are still raving about all the food and the desserts! If there was one thing I could change, it would be that I could have made it even longer! Thank you so much for a wonderful night!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Vivian H

We had the most amazing wedding with Crystal Plaza - it truly is the place to go in order to have the most stress free event possible. Barry made us feel comfortable from the day we signed the contract. He answered all our random questions, handled communications with all the... Read More vendors, and made sure all the details that I didn't even think to worry about were covered. Our day of staff - Shae, Gio and Micael were wonderful. They kept us fed and worry free the whole time. It was the details that truly mattered - having wet wipes not just at the venue but in her hands in a moments notice, having water and food on hand at all times, having extra champagne glasses for toasts when my MOH forgot where she put hers, timing all the food and music perfectly...it was wonderful. The food tasted amazing and I have gotten so many compliments from our guests. P.S. get the bakery - worth it!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Kenny K

My wife and I have been to another couple's wedding at CrystalPlaza about 5years before we got married. After that incredible wedding, we knew that if we were to ever get married, that it would ONLY be at this amazing venue. Fast forwar 5years later we had our fairy-tale wedding... Read More at CrystalPlaza. Where do we begin? First off, this is a 100year old, 3generation, family run venue. When you meet with them to plan your wedding they embrace you as if you are a part of their family and make you feel very comfortable. We dealt mostly with Max Janoff who couldn't make things easier. Any questions, concerns, recommendation, extras, additions, ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING he will get done for you. He is open to any ideas or customization's you may have for your wedding, and believe me, he will get it done for you! The word, "No", is absolutely not in Crystal Plaza's vocabulary. That being said, the sky is the limit and they make it comfortable and easy to have the wedding that you want to have. Secondly, the venue is just magical. Decorating the place is made easier for you because it is already beautiful on its own. From the rustic castle interior, reception hall, the bar room, outdoor terrace, a Rapunzel style balcony in the reception room, all have such beautiful architecture and details that really make you feel like you are having a royal wedding. The best part of CrystalPlaza is it's stunning exterior. The garden and arch will make for the perfect ceremony (of course weather permitting), but they also have the option of having the ceremony indoors which is amazing as well. For pictures and video, this venue will just enhance them because of how breath-taking this place is. Third, the food is simply put, perfect. Lastly, I can't stress enough how important service is to them. There had to be a million servers at our party. There's even a seamstress following the bride the whole time in case any accidents happen with the dress!It's incredible! CrystalPlaza is 100% recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Miriam S

My husband and I got married at the Crystal Plaza today and I couldn't even wait 1 day to write a review. Everyone was absolutely incredible in orchastrating the most beautiful wedding ever. From valet to the matree D (thanks Max!!!) to our special bridal lady (Leslie) and... Read More groom man (Vinny), to the kitchen staff, to literally everyone! Every detail was perfect and they were so kind and made sure everyone was comfortable and that everything was outstanding. Thank you so much for making our day so incredible and memorable!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kim L

Crystal Plaza is the BEST wedding venue. From the food being amazing and the service being impeccable. They know what they are doing. Very organized. You feel you can just enjoy your day bc they will make sure everything is perfect for you

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Kristyn E

This place is absolutely unbelievable! I had my wedding here and I cannot rave enough about the entire night. The food was absolutely amazing but the staff was above and beyond. The bridal attendants were fantastic and on top of everything the entire night. All of my guests... Read More raved about them and were so impressed. The entire night, anything my bridal party, myself, my husband, my guests needed they instantly took care of. I wish I could give this place 10 stars because of how amazing this entire place was. They made our wedding a more special experience. Marco, our maitre d, made our night amazing and our bridal attendants Leslie and Mercedes were angels. I can go on and on about how amazing this entire venue is. I will recommend this place to anyone. If you are looking for a dream wedding, you need to go to Crystal Plaza.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Judy K

This is going to be long because I have so many superlatives to say about the Crystal Plaza, with the examples to back it up. I am not a party newbie, so when it came time to find a place for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding, I suggested Crystal Plaza. I had been to many... Read More events there as a guest and I always found the food to be fantastic, the service to be attentive, and the place to be beautiful and comfortable. Experiencing it as a host took perfection to a whole new level. From the minute we walked in to see it, Allan made us feel like we had come home (if home was a stunning mansion!). Barry held our hands as well through the planning process, and they both answered every phone call, every email, every question and suggestion with incredible responsiveness and assurance. When we got to the big day, the Crystal Plaza team took service to a new level. There was a beautiful display of food and drink during the photo session for the bridal party and the family, so no one went hungry. Our Maitr'd Mikhail, earbud in place, seamlessly coordinate every single aspect of this party masterfully and with understated grace, as he mobilized the entire Crystal Plaza team into a well oiled machine. No request was too big or too small and was met immediately. After watching our bridal attendant Leslie at work, I finally understood the need for a bridal attendant - she was AMAZING. From adjusting the bride's dress during photos, to making sure the bride and groom ate, to doing emergency seamstress repairs, to dabbing spaghetti sauce out of the dress (yes!), to bringing water and cold towels to the bride and groom and us when we were thirsty and sweaty from dancing, Leslie was always on point. After having Vinnie take care of the groom (and us!) and anticipate every need almost before it happened, I completely understand why my children are hash-tagging photos #Vinniewasthere. When the groom's studs popped out and were lost during a dance set, Vinnie was there with new studs. When the groomsmen were talking about doing a shot together, Vinnie was there with a tray. He even held the groom's phone in his pocket all night, pulling it out occasionally to see if the groom wanted to check anything - incredible! We had a Kosher affair, and the cocktail hour, with its 14 stations of food displays and live action serving, wowed everyone in the place, as did the perfectly cooked chateaubriand dinner. Bride and groom were served long plates of everything on the dinner menu, drinks always in their hands. Everyone was raving about the food, the place, the service - saying it was the best wedding they've ever been at, including their own. From car valets to serving staff to bartenders every interaction was impeccable. If I could give Crystal Plaza 10 stars I would; they did every single thing possible to make this an amazing, memorable, remarkable event.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Gayle N

Crystal Plaza was our dream-come-true for our daughter's wedding. The classic mansion, extraordinary service, and exceptional cuisine made the bride and groom, the parents, and every guest, feel like royalty. From our first meeting with Barry, we felt totally confident that he... Read More would make this day everything we could hope for, and now the day after the wedding we know that he stands by his word and exceeded our expectations on every level. We are deeply grateful to Barry, Nella, and Mikheil for orchestrating the event from start to finish, making it very easy and effortless for us. Paying exquisite attention to every specific request, and attending to every detail with precision and professionalism, gave us the gift of fully enjoying our daughter's wedding. We enthusiastically recommend Crystal Plaza without reservation.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Samantha S

This venue is absolutely timeless. The people especially Barry are all amazing! My favorite part is walking in and getting that feeling of being more at home than a banquet hall.

Meet The Manager

Max Janoff

Hi! Im Max Janoff. I am the 4th Generation Janoff to operate the Crystal Plaza. I currently work along side my Father (Allan Janoff, 3rd Generation) as we are in our 100th year in business! If you are looking for an elegant, fairytale wedding, look no further. We are masters in the catering field and promise to make your special day one your guests will never forget. Be Prepared To Fall In Love!