Book Your Wedding with Crystal Plaza

A BACKYARD IN LIVINGSTON, NJ

Ceremony Room. Already elegantly decorated, couples won't have to lift a finger to say their "I do's." Just outside the room is a grand staircase, which is a great spot for gathering the entire bridal party for a photograph before moving on to the cocktail hour.

Cocktail Room. A romantic fireplace is the focal point of the cocktail room. Guests will love how spacious the room is, as well as all of the classy decorations.

Grand Ballroom. This room is simply breathtaking with its crystal chandeliers and romantic lighting. It's vast size allows for larger weddings with parties of up to 500 guests. There's also a large dance floor, providing your friends and family with some much desired entertainment.

Although the Crystal Plaza does not offer food tastings prior to the wedding, the catering staff are graduates of the esteemed Culinary Institute of America so you have nothing to fear. Couples can choose between classical or contemporary dishes, as well as a variety of hors d'oeuvres that are served by the facility's butler. You can request chef stations, a full bar and even an International coffee bar. Special dietary needs are also taken into consideration with a special kosher menu on-hand. Finally, couples will be designed a custom tiered wedding cake that matches their theme.

The bridal suite, located between the first and second floors, is an extra perk that makes it easy for the bride and her bridesmaids to get ready for the ceremony. On-site accommodations can be made for the happy couple, as well as any friends and family members who have traveled out of the area to attend the wedding.

• Handicap accessible
  • Liability insurance
  • Wireless Internet service
  • Bridal attendant for the day
  • Groom attendant for the day

Be prepared to fall in love!

Have your wedding at the magnificent turn-of-the-century Crystal Plaza mansion. The Janoff family, owners and operators of the Crystal Plaza for four generations, have upheld the spirit of the period's architecture in restoring the mansion's original grace and splendor. Hosting one affair at a time, amongst enchanting gardens and beneath sparking chandeliers, there is simply no setting more romantic.

$$$$ – Expensive

Backyard, Ballroom, Castle, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

305 W Northfield Road, Livingston, NJ (973) 992-8100

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Dana C

AMAZING! We just got married this past Friday, the 13th. You may think this would have been bad luck, but we couldn't have had a more PERFECT day. Crystal Plaza made all that possible. From the first meetings to the emails between (and there were plenty) Max, Hunter and everyone... Read More there made our vision come true. My husband and I had the most attentive bridal attendants you could have asked for. Lesley and Wilder are two wonderful humans who kept us sane, fed, and drinked throughout the entire night. We cannot recommend this venue enough. If you want a gorgeous ballroom, amazing staff, and a night to talk about for YEARS, you are at the right place!

Reviewed on 4/17/2018 Maya B

I just had my wedding at the crystal plaza on 4.15.18 and NO WORDS can describe how ORGANIZED and how flawless everything went. I have a very hard time trusting people to do a good job so boy was I surprised. People always warned me that something will go wrong on your wedding... Read More day and to just accept it but honestly NOTHING NOTHING nothingggggg went wrong and that is all because of MIKHEIL my head maitre'd and LESLIE my bridal attendant. Mikheil thought of every single detail and made everything possible I couldn't even believe how on top of everything he was. He answered my questions and was a very calming figure during the few days before our wedding (and boy was I stressed). It was so nice to hear him accommodate all of our request...Now.. where do I even BEGIN to thank Leslie......I was freezing cold outside while taking pictures so she threw warm blankets on me fresh from the dryer while spoon feeding my hot tea and fixing my lips mean while, she was using qtips all night to fix my eye make up every time I started crying (boy that happened a lot), she used my cell phone to snap pics of all my friends all night and also took the same pics the photographers were taking of us, my bustled dress was still too long so she laid on the floor literally safety pinned my dress with 50 safety pins, every 20 min on the dance floor she put ice cold towels all over my arms and back because I was dripping sweat... the list goes on and on!!!!!!! MY WEDDING WAS INCREDIBLE. people do not stop raving about it. I am SOOOOO INCREDIBLE HAPPY TO HAVE CHOSEN THE CRYSTAL PLAZA.

Reviewed on 3/24/2018 Alessandra B

SPECTACULAR!!! If you are considering a location for your wedding or large event, you must speak with the owner, Allan, at Crystal Plaza. I just had my wedding there 3.17.18 and it was amazing. The food is phenomenal, the venue is elegant, the staff goes above and beyond.... Read More Marco was our day of point person, I can not say enough about his attentiveness. Leslie was my bridal attendant, she has worked at the Crystal Plaza for 13 years and was hands down the best attendant I have ever witnessed. Talk about making you feel comfortable... I felt like I was a guest at my own wedding!!! Thank you to Allan, Marco, Leslie and the rest of the amazing staff for making our day so special! Alessandra and Craig

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Marissa H

Absolutely amazing! Max and his staff are so professional and accommodating! We were taken care of from the minute we stepped out of the limo to the very last second we were in the building! We had the most fantastic wedding and everyone can't stop raving about the venue, the... Read More food, and the absolute best service! I would recommend this venue without question to anyone!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018

From beginning to end, the Crystal Plaza went above and beyond to create the most perfect, stress free wedding day we could have ever wished for. All of our guests have noted that the food was delicious and that the entire staff was incredibly attentive and gracious. Our... Read More maitre'd, Nella, and my bridal attendant Leslie, were absolutely amazing and truly anticipated all of my needs. The level of expertise of each and every person that I interacted with made the entire process easy. Additionally, the space was recently lightly renovated (slightly more contemporary) and everything just looked beautiful. Specifically regarding food/drink that were superb: vodka bar with ice sculpture, chicken and waffles and steak at cocktail hour, everyone loved all of the entrees, and the molten lava cake/donuts from the donut wall.

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Brittany S

I got married December 2017 at Crystal Plaza! My day was absolutely perfect and I have Crystal Plaza to thank for that! I was in contact with Barry for a year from the date we signed the contract. He was awesome! Any email or call he responded quickly and promptly, no matter how... Read More crazy it was (like wanting a lion). He was honest and straight forward. What I loved the most is that Barry did not make me feel like I was just another wedding. He was caring and compassionate. Barry was there up until the day of our wedding and I am glad he was there to share in our special day! The wedding was completely flawless and I have the Maitre’ds to thank for that! I wish I knew all of their names, Max is who I dealt with a few days prior to the wedding and the day of. Him and his team made sure everything ran smoothly. All of our guests complimented the wedding from the service to the food. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The food was out of this world! I also have Leslie to thank, she was my attendant for the day. She was absolutely AMAZING!! She was there by my side the entire day. Anything I needed or asked for she got it. I was so cold from being outside and taking pictures, she warmed blankets and got me hand warmers to keep me warm! I could go on and on about how great she was! I look back and I don’t know what I would have done without her! She was phenomenal!! I am still in amazement on how perfect our day was! I am so elated and happy that I chose Crystal Plaza as my venue! Crystal Plaza exceeded any expectation imaginable!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Ashley N

We had an amazing wedding thanks to Marco and the rest of the Crystal Plaza staff. Everything was perfect! Marco was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. We got married on July 14th and our friends and family are still raving about the food and the... Read More venue. The cocktail hour was amazing! I cannot say enough about Crystal Plaza. We were so happy with how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Laura B

My wedding was the 3rd wedding our family has done with the Crystal Plaza and this time we booked them for off-premise catering at a venue called 26 Bridge in Brooklyn for 200 people. Both of my sisters got married at the Crystal Plaza in NJ and the amazing Hunter and Marco... Read More assured us that it would be "a Crystal Plaza wedding" even though it would take place where we wanted it in Brooklyn. The wedding was AMAZING. Everything ran smoothly, the flow was absolutely perfect (we went from ceremony to cocktail hour to party to after-party all in the same room) and the Crystal Plaza team truly did everything they could to make it special for everyone. It was a beautiful black tie (optional) wedding and extremely beautiful on the first snowy night of the year (Dec 9). Still, the Crystal Plaza added their unique touches by having Guinness for my dad, JELL-O shots and beer pong for me at the after-party, late night mozzarella sticks for my new husband and plates of lamb chops for us ready when we hadn't had enough (and so much more). They just do whatever they can to make sure everyone feels special and that the event feels unique to the bride & groom. I'm also not sure how people get married without the help of one of the Crystal Plaza's bride attendants, Leslie. SHE IS THE BEST! She brought me drinks, made sure I wasn't shiny, helped keep me together throughout the night and just made it so I didn't have to think. Crystal Plaza is the best and as one of their earlier off-premise weddings in NYC, I am proud to recommend them to anyone whether you have it in Livingston, NJ or elsewhere. They will make sure it's perfectly you. Thank you to Hunter, Marco, Barry, Leslie and everyone else there! Honestly couldn't have had a better wedding. Laura

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Jennifer H

We had THE BEST time. I don’t know where to start. Our friends cannot stop raving about the wedding. They’ve been calling it Wedding of the Century. Not surprisingly, the donut wall and shot factory got lots of compliments. Jon’s mom loved the Mediterranean floating table and... Read More raw bar ice tub. Our friends thought the margarita and guacamole display was really unique, too. Both sets of our parents were very happy with everything; the party flowed well, was well managed, the music kept everyone dancing all night, the service was attentive and speedy, the food was fantastic the cake was delicious and beautiful. Many of our guests also loved how they were offered a second main course! From my perspective, the service was top quality. Crystal Plaza made sure we had time to enjoy cocktail hour upstairs in a private bridal suite. It was a special moment of peace we enjoyed alone. Our sweetheart table was set up with every dinner and a sample of every dessert! We wouldn’t have had a chance to eat otherwise because we were spending so much time dancing and enjoying our guests. Lesley was such a life saver to me. She always had a cold water, my flip flops, lipstick, etc. ready and kept me apprized of where I needed to be and when. She even sewed a wayward button back on my dress! Lady of many talents! And Marco was the biggest help from start to finish. I’m certain everything flowed well because of his attention to detail and planning. He even made sure my uncle with MS had a mushy dinner option that he could manage to swallow and easy access in and out of the room. No detail was unimportant to Marco. I didn’t worry about anything the whole time. It was just fun! The entire wedding exceeded every expectation and wish imaginable. Sincere thanks to Crystal Plaza for making one of the most important days of our lives so special and extravagant and memorable. I’ll treasure the memories for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Beth L

Five Stars isn't enough to rate this venue! From the moment we walked in to the end they went over and above to make our party awesome! The venue was beautiful, the food was outrageously great, the presentation of the food was something to talk about and the service left nothing... Read More to be desired. I can't rave enough about the staff of the Crystal Plaza who made this day one we will never forget and always treasure!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Valerie S

When I was searching for a wedding venue my first stop was the Crystal Plaza, which I️ had never been to before. After an hour with Hunter touring the grounds, my search was over and decision was made. My wedding reception was held at the CP on 10/28 and words cannot describe... Read More the amazing service, food and experience my husband and I️ had. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with exceptional service, delicious food and the newly renovated rooms looked like something out of a fairy tale! My guests are still raving about the seafood, lamb chops, sushi bar, ice sculptures and fresh cheeses and meats served during cocktail hour. I️ can't imagine my perfect wedding day being held anywhere other than the CP. Everything Hunter promised was delivered and the CP blew my expectations out of the water! Thank you Hunter, Nella and the entire team at CP for giving us our dream wedding!! If you are looking for top notch EVERYTHING, the CP is the place for you....hands down, the Best!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jackie R

The venue was beautiful, and everyone involved made me, and my family, feel like the most important people there. Specifically, we worked with Hunter; he was always available to talk on the phone as well as in person whenever we had any questions. Upon arriving on our wedding... Read More day, we were greeted by an entire team of people, who were ready to take bags from the car, and show us to the bridal suite, which was quickly filled with food and drinks. The day of the wedding, Mikhail was our head "maitre d"; he was accommodating and patient with us. Our bridal attendants were Shea and Vinny - they were INCREDIBLE. There were a few moments when Shea knew what I needed and had it ready before I even had a chance to ask. Overall, everyone did so much for all of us, I was completely blown away.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Marissa L

How can I give Crystal Plaza 10 stars? Our wedding was Friday 10/13 (yes, Friday the 13th) and there was not one bad thing that could have happened on this day. From the first time I met Allan, I felt right at home. So many places made you feel like a good business deal, but not... Read More here. Here, you are family. With all the planning, questions, and the extreme requests I had, Allan and Max were so accommodating. The day of, I had zero worries in the world because I knew I was in such good hands. Little did I know, I would be walking into my dream come true wedding, times 10x. As soon as I pulled up, my bridal attendant Leslie jumped right into the limo and helped me get my dress straight to come out for photos. She never left my side, and I don’t think I could have lasted one minute of the day without her. Gio was with Corey from the minute of his arrival, and he was on top of each step we took. He also went above and beyond by being so attentive to both our parents the whole night. Max, I can not say enough about how well Max handles a wedding. He did not skip a beat. From the ceremony, to signing in, the seating cards, the cocktail hour, the reception, first dances, photo ops, cake cutting, and handling the seamless departure with all of your belongings, I felt like We were being taken care of like royalty. I didn’t think that a wedding would be this organized behind the scenes, but Max - he had it all. The food? What didn’t we eat? They had everything I could have imagined. They even did a special Cuban station for my father’s family, and it was spot on! Everyone thought that the cocktail hour was our dinner because there was just so much food that everyone enjoyed. Dinner was incredible, and unique. Served on platters like a painters palette with all the sides. Guests loved the 4 different options and all I heard was great things about all of them. We were lucky to try all four, so I know they weren’t lying! While eating dinner, make sure you sit back and look around, soak in the beauty of the ballroom with all your closest family and friends. It’s an image we will never forget. Let’s not talk about the amazing tequila ice bar! Actually lets, what an awesome conversation that the ice bar adds to your wedding memories for your guests. Nothing they have ever seen before and something they wish they could have more of! Not to mention the huge ice bar that was in the ballroom with our very own monogram carved inside of it! The service at the bars, cocktail hour, and the reception was impeccable. Every single person that attended are non stop talking about how amazing the waitstaff was all night. Very personable, attentive, on time, and efficient. I could obviously keep going and going but I will be here till my 1 year anniversary. If you want to enjoy your wedding as much as your guests and you want to make sure it’s a night no one will every forget? Have your wedding no where other than Crystal Plaza! Then invite me, because it was the best time of my life.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Melanie P

The Crystal Plaza is truly an exceptional place to have any event! They go above and beyond anything you could have hoped for to make your day super special and coming out thinking it was all a perfect dream. The food and atmosphere are amazing! Not only is the ballroom the... Read More

most elegant place you have ever seen by itself and is even more amazing once the night begins. I received phone calls and texts from so many guest praising how it was the best event they have ever been too and that the staff made amazing and how gorgeous everything was the entire night! As a bride and groom they make sure you don't have to worry about one thing once your day arrives and I mean not one thing! We had a groomsman lose a button, a stain on a bridesmaids dress, a ripped bustle and every single thing was fixed flawlessly and without disruption. The bridal and groom attendants make sure you are comfortable the entire night, bringing water, cold towels, applying lipstick fixing hair and make up! They are without a doubt a place that will make dreams you didn't know you had come true! Leslie and Gio were AMAZING--before you thought you needed something they already were taking care of it it for you. Thirsty, hunger, hot, tired, bad breath not matter what thing you needed they had it. The Janoff family truly has established an amazing venue where the entire staff just radiates excellence! Nella is amazing! She really wants your day to be special and you could not encounter a more professional, experienced, organized, and truly kind person to make sure your day is flawless.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Elina B

My husband and I just got married at Crystal Plaza on 9/10/17. Everything was beyond our expectation, the service, the attention to every detail made our guests absolutely speechless. The bride and groom attendants and the matradee did not leave our side and made sure any... Read More question, and any concern be addressed right away. The food was amazing, all of our guests told us they have never been to a catering hall within the tri-state area with this much delicious abundance of food. The food presentation was spectacular with details such as the seafood tub and the charcuterie station hanging from the ceiling. Crystal plaza and its amazing staff made our wedding day memorable and unforgettable. I am extremely happy we made our decision to celebrate this special day at Crystal plaza. Everything was perfect. Thank you so much Crystal Plaza for everything!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 edie s

There are not enough words to describe the professionalism, service and attention to detail that Crystal Plaza provides. My daughters wedding was spectacular and every guest raved about the food, ambiance and service afterwards. I was free to enjoy the evening without worry as... Read More it was clear that the staff at Crystal Plaza had everything under control. This place is sheer perfection!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Betsy W

The Crystal Plaza is nestled in an in an unassuming and beautiful community, off the main road, yet easy and convenient to get to from both NYC and PA. As soon as we entered through the stone gate, we were met with surprise after surprise..the elegant entry, spectacular flower... Read More garden and gazebo, enormous cocktail area with a floating buffet in the sunroom, expansive and impressive bar.. the list goes on an on. (the restroom is crazy gorgeous lol...cloth towels in the rest room..hand-painted sinks), lounge area, floor to ceiling privacy doors) Upon opening the doors to the ballroom, you immediately awed by the palatial ceiling, tremendous round dance floor, band stage, and breathtaking views. When you look up you notice the Juliette balcony, from where my daughter looked upon her beloved friends and family when she threw her bouquet. This was a bittersweet moment, because it marked the ending of an absolutely perfect wedding, even though it rained. Thank you to Ronni and Mikael,and the entire staff for the most spectacular and memorable wedding of my life. From the moment we met Ronni we felt assured that we were in the hands of an experienced and professional artiste. She did not disappoint. To be honest, maybe we were not the most relaxed family. This was a destination wedding for us, and we had to do the whole event with email, phone calls, and only occasional visits. WORTH THE TRIP! Every question answered, every concern addressed, every single promise fulfilled,right down to the Cookie Dough Wedding Cake filling!!! Not only was the service second to none, the menu options were endless, and the food was delicious. Imagine unwrapping a hand tied endive lettuce leaf to watch it unfold before your eyes to reveal a spectacular salad.And it only got better and better from there. In addition to royal service, unmatched ratios of personnel to guests, and multiple treasures and surprises, the personal care and attention paid to my anxious bride and groom made the day FLAWLESS. My son-in-law loved the personal butler, my bride loved her 'lady in waiting' attendant, and I finally knew that the months of planning were actually worth it! Every guest (including my extremely frail parents and babies in high chairs) received equal attention and everyone.. and I do mean EVERYONE will be talking about these five hours nestled in a cloud of luxury at my daughter's wedding. Tasteful, opulent yet elegant, patient, kind, exceptional, and flawless. Should you even consider anywhere else, it cannot compare. Should you book with Crystal Plaza, it may well be the greatest decision you will ever make. My only regret is that I didn't know about it for the Bat-Mitzvahs! Thank You , again, to the entire team at Crystal Plaza.. every single one of you..from the porters, to the servers, to the personal assistants. This was the greatest day in all of our lives. What a way to start your marriage. Again.. FLAWLESS.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Christina B

Ever since stepping foot into Crystal Plaza, my husband and I knew this was a no brainer decision! We instantly fell in love with the antique decor and overall appearance of both the "Library" where cocktail hour was held and the grand ballroom. We have gotten the most rave... Read More reviews about our wedding! We chose to have a full night of cocktail food and we're worried about having 275 people with that type of dinner but it worked out perfectly! Max and Barry knew exactly how to execute it! My bridal attendant, Leslie, did everything from literally take in my dress because it felt stretched out to patting me down with a cold rag on the dance floor because we did not stop dancing all night! The service is absolutely incredible! The food is amazing! I cannot wait for someone I know to get married there because I would love to experience being a guest here!! From margaritas with our Mexican station to an actual bathtub filled with shrimp, everyone who works at Crystal Plaza knows exactly how to fulfill your wishes of putting together a dream wedding! Both of our families have been getting so many calls and texts saying how amazing it was! All I wish is that we could do it again!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Dorothy T

I just had my wedding on Friday September 1st & wowwww... I can't even begin to put into words how amazing it was. Nella, Mikhail, Shea and Gio were a part of our team and wow they were the best. So attentive and caring of our needs! They helped make our night extra special and... Read More memorable. Nella was like family and is just the best! My bridal attendant Shea was so great!! And made me feel like a princess! The entire staff was excellent. Excellent service and excellent food. Our guests have been raving non stop about how our wedding was the best wedding they've ever attended. I can't thank you all enough! I hope someone else gets married here that we know so we can come back and re live it If there was an option to rate more than 5 stars that's what they would have ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Leslie M

Our wedding night was an absolute smash, and I can't give the Crystal Plaza group enough credit for helping pull off a perfect event! This is a family-owned business with many years of experience in the wedding industry, and it truly shows. Max was nothing short of an amazing... Read More maitre'd who maintained absolute control of the event, making sure everything flowed perfectly from A-Z. We were relieved to know that Max had our wedding event on absolute cruise-control while maintaining professionalism all the way through. We're happy to say most of our guests felt they attended to the greatest wedding ever. They still rant and rave about the food and level of service they experienced. Cocktail hour was incredible and is absolutely brag-worthy (the lambchops are a MUST, trust us!). The ice sculptures were impressive to say the least, and that isn't enough to describe the impeccable work that went into the ice bar in the ballroom with our monogram carved into the center of it. Truly a memorable experience. We were fortunate enough to run into the owners on our honeymoon trip - amazing people. We told stories about how well our event went and they were elated to hear them. We had a great time! I'd love to be a guest at another wedding at the Crystal Plaza just so I can get the full experience :) Shout to to Gio and Leslie for being rockstars! Many thanks to Max, Barry, Allan and Debbie, you're all just wonderful! -Al and Leslie

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Ira D

My husband and I got married a little over a week ago, and I cannot say enough about Crystal Plaza! Ronni was an angel throughout the whole process, and the whole place was magical on our wedding day! Our guests are still raving about the food, and how hospitable the whole staff... Read More was! On a more personal note, we could not be more thankful to the three main people who made our wedding day so much easier! Lesley! Mikhael and Gio!! Shout out to the three of you! Also shoutout to Felix for calming me down before I went down the aisle! Thank you for the words of wisdom! They could not have been more attentive, and we're so grateful for all their attention and help that day. I will definitely be recommending Crystal Plaza to all my friends! To Ronni, thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Steven S

The day was wonderful and perfect from beginning to end. Barry was terrific and a pleasure to work with. Leslie, the bridal attendant and Geo, the groom attendant were very accommodating and attentive to our "needs". We received rave reviews from our family and guests about the... Read More venue, food, service and hospitality. The staff's attention to detail was incredible. Highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Elana D

There are not enough words to express how amazing the Crystal Plaza staff is. Barry, Nella, Shea, Gio, and Mikheil are the most accommodating people who are willing to do anything to make you happy. My wedding went off without a hitch because of them. Shea and Gio were the... Read More attendants and they made sure me and my husband had literally anything we wanted or needed at all times. Shea was constantly making sure my dress was perfect, fixing my lipgloss, bringing me water, and anything else I needed. She made sure I never had to worry about a thing. She made me feel so calm and my wedding wouldn't of been the same without her. Gio constantly made sure my husband had his favorite drink in his hand and anything else he could of needed. The staff at Crystal Plaza is nothing short of incredible. I couldn't of dreamed of a more perfect wedding or better service. There is no other venue like it !!!! were the attendants and they made

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Linnea C

The Crystal Plaza gave me and my husband the wedding of our dreams. We worked with Barry, whose professionalism and expertise made the wedding planning process a breeze. The space itself is absolutely breathtaking. We help our ceremony outside in the gazebo and it felt like... Read More something out of a fairytale, the perfect space for an outside wedding. Also, my guests continue to rave about all the food, particularly the Cocktail and Viennese hours. Not only was everything delicious, but the presentation of the stations was a real show-stopper! Personally, I believe that the thing that really separates the Crystal Plaza from other wedding venues is the quality of service. Each table had more than two servers to make sure that guests had everything they needed. There were never long lines at the bars because the servers were constantly making sure that everyone’s drinks were being refilled. My bridal attendant, Leslie, and the groom’s attendant, Gio, really helped us get the most of the party. We always had drinks and were able to try all of the food thanks to both of them. The entire night went so smoothly, which really allowed me and my husband to relax and enjoy the party! I highly recommend the Crystal Plaza!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Nina K

My husband and I recently got married at the Crystal Plaza and it was wonderful. From the staff to the food, we could not ask for anything better. Mikheil worked flawlessly with our wedding Coordinator to make sure everything went perfectly. They had food and drinks set up for... Read More our bridal party while we took photos before the wedding which made them very happy! Our bridal attendants Leslie and Gio, went above and beyond. Leslie made sure I had everything I needed from feeding me during pictures to giving me cold towels to cool down. Gio made sure my groom's drinks were filled and took great care of my father as well. I cannot say enough good things about Mikheil, Leslie and Gio. The team at the Crystal Plaza is really top notch. My guests are still raving about all the food and the desserts! If there was one thing I could change, it would be that I could have made it even longer! Thank you so much for a wonderful night!

Meet The Manager

Max Janoff

Hi! Im Max Janoff. I am the 4th Generation Janoff to operate the Crystal Plaza. I currently work along side my Father (Allan Janoff, 3rd Generation) as we are in our 100th year in business! If you are looking for an elegant, fairytale wedding, look no further. We are masters in the catering field and promise to make your special day one your guests will never forget. Be Prepared To Fall In Love!