Crystal Springs Resort

Hamburg, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Crystal Springs Resort

A BALLROOM IN HAMBURG, NJ

Crystal Springs Resort is the largest four-season golf and spa resort in the Northeast, just one hour from NYC in the rolling hills of Northern New Jersey. The resort features two hotels, six golf courses, two luxury spas, five distinct wedding venues, nine restaurants and an award-winning culinary program with North America's most spectacular wine cellar.

Onsite lodging (including one of AAA's only 4 Diamond Hotels in NJ), world-class dining options (including Wine Enthusiast magazine's only Top 100 Wine Restaurants in NJ), a wide assortment of year-round activities and five distinct and separate wedding venues surrounded by stunning mountain and valley views make Crystal Springs Resort the ideal location for a destination wedding. The resort hosts only one wedding per property per day, and you will have your own dedicated service and catering team exclusively focused on your party. The sole mission of these pros is to provide you with the experience of a lifetime on your special day.

Ballyowen Golf Club (rated #1 in NJ) at Crystal Springs Resort embodies the Celtic feel of Ireland. Exchange vows atop 250 beautiful sprawling acres with 360 degree vista views of rolling farmland, craggy knolls, plunging quarries, tall native grasses, and plush green golf course fairway. The magnificent stone Clubhouse embodies an old-world design, decorated in dark woods and featuring a cathedral ceiling, circular bar, and large stone fireplace offering mountain views and breathtaking sunsets. The Pavilion and adjacent ceremony garden accommodate up to 150 guests and overlook the gently rolling fairways of Ballyowen Golf Club and mountains beyond.

Black Bear Golf Club features scenic golf course and mountain views with a beautifully landscaped gazebo and wedding garden, perfect for a romantic outdoor ceremony. The newly renovated 12,000 square-foot Black Bear Clubhouse features Bear Den Grille, the elegant Black Bear Ballroom, and spacious outdoor veranda, all of which provide guests with a spectacular panoramic view that overlooks Black Bear Golf Course and Hamburg mountain range. Both indoor and outdoor cocktail hours are available. The spacious Black Bear Ballroom accommodates up to 185 guests, with one entire wall of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the golf course and surrounding mountains.

Crystal Springs Clubhouse is adjacent to the Adirondack-style AAA 4-Diamond Grand Cascades Lodge, and perched atop a sweeping crest with some of the most spectacular panoramic mountain and valley views in the tristate area. The stately clubhouse features the sophisticated 300-seat Emerald Ballroom, an open-air rotunda that overlooks the scenic Kittatinny and Pochuck mountains, along with the Crystal Tavern, the Springs Bistro and the Chef's Garden. Restaurant Latour, rated "Excellent" by The New York Times, along with its Wine Spectator Grand Award-winning Wine Cellar, rounds out the array of indoor and outdoor catering options. Outdoors, an impressive series of interconnected natural pools with whirlpools, fountains and waterfalls surrounds the exterior, enhanced by a mountaintop-wedding garden with lush landscaping, a bird sanctuary and stunning flower gardens.

The Diamond Ballroom at Minerals Hotel The elegant and newly decorated Diamond Ballroom features seating for up to 225 and is located within the Mineral Hotel and Sports Club overlooking the Kittatinny Mountains and the valley below. The ballroom has an updated, modern, and elegant setting and is adjacent to a stylish reception area complete with hardwood floors, leather couches, a beautiful leather pin-tuck bar, and crystal chandeliers. Just outside are lush floral gardens and gorgeous patios of the Minerals Wedding Garden, which is the perfect setting for a romantic outside ceremony or cocktail hour.

The Sweetgrass Pavillion This rustic open-air pavilion, with its lush gardens and mountain and valley views, is a great place for a wedding or cocktail reception. It can accommodate outdoor seating for 150 guests and is adjacent to the Minerals Wedding Garden and the Minerals Hotel and Sports Club.

The Crystal Springs Resort provides a world-class, full-service destination wedding experience. The selection of menu options is enormous and the culinary staff can accommodate the dietary needs of your guests. Kosher menus and South Asian menus are available, and the Resort also coordinates with vendors who specialize in Indian wedding ceremonies. State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment is available, from wireless microphones to projection screens and electric pointers.

The Crystal Springs Resort schedules only one wedding per day at each property and provides you and your wedding party with a dedicated services and catering team that is committed to delivering a world-class experience on your special day. Wedding rehearsals are available at a wide variety of indoor and outdoor locations including the rustic Sweetgrass Pavillion or Moonshine Bar, the Celtic-themed Owen's Pub, the one-of-a-kind tropical Biosphere, the charmingly beautiful Chef's Garden, or North America's most spectacular Wine Cellar. Crystal Springs has two resort hotels including one of New Jersey's only AAA 4-Diamond properties and can accommodate a large number of out-of-town guests. We invite you to read the reviews of couples who held their wedding receptions at the Crystal Springs Resort and take note of their comments regarding the service provided by the staff and of the quality and variety of in-house catering options provided.

The Crystal Springs Resort offers the following perks and programs:

• Babysitting available
  • Six golf courses including NJ's #1 rated Ballyowen
  • David Leadbetter Golf Academy
  • 2 luxury spas
  • 10 unique dining venues including highly acclaimed Restaurant Latour
  • Wine Spectator Grand Award Winning Wine Cellar featuring daily tours and wine tastings
  • Clay and Oak skeet and trap range
  • Natural grass putting green, croquet and bocce courts
  • 3 pool complexes (indoor and outdoor)
  • Sports club with indoor sports courts (tennis, racquetball, basketball) strength training and cardio centers, and 80+ weekly fitness classes (yoga, Pilates, spin, Zumba, etc)
  • Mountaintop lake and Recreation Center surrounded by 4,000 acres of pristine wilderness with nature trails, paddle boards, canoeing, fishing, white sand beach and archery
  • Wine & Scotch Tastings
  • Wine blending classes
  • Mixology classes
  • Horseback riding
  • Farm Tours
  • Winter sports
  • Fire pits with marshmallow roasts
  • Comprehensive teambuilding program

NJ's Luxury Resort Wedding Destination

NJ's Luxury Resort Wedding Destination Crystal Springs Resort offers 5 unique indoor/outdoor wedding venues, 4 wedding gardens, internationally recognized on-site culinary team, 2 resort hotels including one of NJ’s only AAA 4 Diamond properties; 2 luxury spas w/bridal suites, 6 golf courses, a natural grass putting course, world renowned wine cellar, heated indoor/outdoor pools, sports club, mountaintop lake and nature center as well as nearby skiing/snow tubing/bike park/water park.

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

3 Wild Turkey Way, Hamburg, NJ (855) 704-0423

A Hidden Gem!

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 Samantha D

I could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding at Crystal Springs! It was everything that I could have hoped for and more. We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception at Grand Cascades Country Club. The venue was absolutely perfect. It was the very... Read More first place my husband and I went to look at and I as soon as we walked in I was sold! Well, I was already sold from the pictres online but I wanted to make sure it was everything I thought it was in person - and it certainly was. The scenery and views up there are nothing short of spectacular! Everyone at Crystal Springs was incredibly helpful and professional, and our wedding coordinator Sarah was a pleasure to work with and is as sweet as can be! She was there every step of the way whenever I had a question or concern. Our Maitre D' for the wedding day/night was Russel and he was just THE BEST! He was so attentive, and was there to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Everytime I turned around Russell was there to lend a helping hand or help me with my dress, or hand me a drink, take my flowers, etc. - before I even asked for anything he was there already doing it! I didn't have to worry about a thing. The ballroom at Grand Cascades is spectacular with high ceilings and windows all around, I was blown away when we walked into the room with all of the place settings, centerpieces and uplighting. It was breathtaking! And the food was phenomenal!!! All of our guests raved about the cocktail hour - not only the gorgeous room it was in but the quality and quantity of food was incredible. I could go on and on... but to sum things up - this place is the best of the best!

SO Pretty

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Carly D

Such a pretty resort! The room was spacious and clean!

Most Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Kelly B

Crystal Springs Country Club - Grand Cascades Lodge put on an amazing wedding! I loved every single detail of my wedding. The place is elegant with scenery you can not beat! The food was amazing also! If you are looking for a destination wedding close to home this is the place... Read More to do it. The hotels on site are wonderful, as is the accommodations. Everything about this place makes you feel like you are first class. The wedding coordinator is a dream to work with! I truly had an amazing wedding experience here.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Dan F

I was married at Crystal Springs, Grand Cascades Lodge this past weekend and my husband and I could not say enough amazing things about the staff and experience we had. From the first step in booking as our venue to the wedding itself we could not have been more pleased. The... Read More wedding itself went so quickly, but our Maitre D Daniel was always right there making sure we had full drinks or anything else we may need. He even ensured that we had some time alone in the bridal suite to share a sampling of the cocktail hour food before the craziness of the reception. We are so thankful, and our friends and family are so thankful that we booked Crystal Springs for wedding.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Devin E

My sister had her wedding here this past weekend and it was flawless! Jenna was her coordinator and promptly answered every email, question, and met with my sister whenever she wanted. Every detail was set up to perfection. The entire resort was so helpful throughout the... Read More weekend. From a guests perspective there was not a detail missed and everything ran so on time. I would recommend this venue to anyone!! It was amazing!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Steph W

My husband and I got married at the Country Club in the Grand Cascades Lodge and it was absolutely amazing. Our wedding coordinator Sarah Mugavero was incredible and made the entire process so much fun. She was able to accommodate everything I asked for and clearly cared about... Read More helping us to throw an awesome wedding. Our guests LOVED the resort and had such a nice time enjoying the activities around the resort during their downtime. Jean Vanderee also helped with the planning and was so sweet and always ready to help in any way possible. I cannot say enough great things about the venue and the staff. They made the wedding day a dream come true and did everything in their power to make sure we did not have to worry about a single thing!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Rachel B

My husband and I got married at Minerals Resort and we had the most amazing time. It truly was our dream wedding. We got married in the outdoor ceremony space and had the reception in the pavilion. We booked the venue almost two years in advance, but Traci and Nicole were so... Read More helpful with all our planning questions. As the date approached, we worked exclusively with Traci, who is the best!!! She was very timely with answering emails and answering any questions and made sure all our requests were met. On the day of the wedding, it was raining all morning and she kept everyone calm and allowed us to wait until an hour before the ceremony to make the final call. Thankfully, the sun came out and we had a gorgeous outdoor ceremony!! Even though we didn't need it, she was prepared with the back-up plan and I didn't feel stressed at all by the weather!! The pavilion was just a dream - we used their florist Vesna and she decorated the pavilion with lights and paper lanterns. Everyone commented on how beautiful and unique the venue was. The food was great, we had no complaints, even from some very tough family critics. We were having so much fun that we wanted to extend our reception by 30 minutes at the end - the maitre d and staff were so accommodating. It's been two weeks since our wedding and I'm still getting texts from people who are saying our wedding was one of the best they've ever been to. We could not be happier with Minerals!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Morgan G

My husband and I had our wedding at Minerals on 8/5/17 and it was beyond our expectations. First of all, our wedding coordinator, Traci, was wonderful to work with from day 1. Throughout the entire year we spent planning the wedding, she was always super responsive and helpful.... Read More On our wedding day, she made us feel like we were her only priority and I had complete trust that everyone would get done. Our maitre d', Saad, and bridal attendant, Kristine were so on top of all of the details as well on the day of our wedding that we truly felt like we could relax and have fun. We got married outside in the wedding garden and had our reception in the pavilion and it was just beautiful. So many people commented on how great our venue was and what a beautiful setting we had for our wedding. I didn't want a traditional ballroom so the pavilion was perfect. Our guests were also really impressed with the food. Especially, the amount of food and options we had at cocktail hour. All of the food tasted wonderful. Also, we had about 100 people stay in the hotel that weekend since pretty much everyone traveled and it felt like we had a "destination" wedding without really going too far! A bunch of our family came on Friday and spent the day at the beautiful pools and a lot of people also took advantage of the pools on Saturday before the wedding. We had our rehearsal dinner there the night before and a breakfast for our guests the next morning. My bridal party and I got our nails done at Elements Spa the day before and 2 people from the spa did our hair and makeup the day of our wedding too. It was just so convenient having everything right there! After the wedding my husband and I stayed an extra night and enjoyed the hotel and got a couple's massage at the spa too and we had a nice dinner together at Crystal Spring's other hotel. Overall, it was a perfect weekend! I'm so happy we chose to have our wedding at Minerals! I really can't say enough good things about it.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jess O

My husband and I chose Minerals Resort and Spa for our wedding after meeting their onsite coordinator, Traci. The outdoor garden was perfect for our ceremony - which we wanted to be in an outdoor venue. The garden was beautiful in it’s own right, and didn’t require much... Read More additional decoration. The outdoor pavilion was exactly what we wanted for our reception. It was a blank canvas for us to create as fancy or as causal of an atmosphere as we wanted. We brought in some tulle and bistro lights to spruce up the ceiling, and our florist did an amazing job decking out the bar area, the banisters, and the columns to create the perfect rustic elegance we were looking for. The staff was absolutely incredible to work with. The onsite coordinator, Traci, was AMAZING. She made every step of the process easy and fun, and she was always there when we needed her - both during the planning stages and on the day of the event. She was always happy, bubbly, smiling, and took the hardest challenges right in stride. She made planning the wedding from almost 1,000 miles away a breeze. I even had a bridal attendant on the day of my wedding who was so much fun to be with! She always made sure I had plenty of water to drink, my dress was arranged perfectly, and that anyone I needed was by my side within moments. The food was absolutely incredible. Traci made sure that there was a tray of our favorite appetizers waiting for us in the bridal suite once we finished taking photos during cocktail hour. She also made sure that our favorite drinks were waiting for us at cocktail hour and at the reception. The reception food was so tasty. We actually ended up being too full to eat anything past the salad course, and our Maitre D’ made sure that the remaining courses were boxed up and brought to our room for us to enjoy the next day. The whole thing was perfect - lots of things for our out-of-town guests to do, easy access and parking for our local guests, and always someone to make sure that we were happy.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie C

My husband and I got married at Crystal Springs at the end of April and they exceeded all expectations. There were roughly 216 guests and 70 rooms booked between Grand Cascades and Minerals Lodge and had a lot of out of state guests- which made this venue very convenient for our... Read More needs. Our rehearsal dinner and a welcome party was the Friday night before for over 100 people. Lastly, we also had an after party at Crystal Tavern immediately after the reception which served about 100 people. We also had 5 foursomes of golf the day before, which was booked through the pro-shop which went smoothly. Needless to say, we did all wedding events at Crystal Springs- all executed perfectly. Sarah was our wedding coordinator who reached out to us at the end of January to schedule a detail meeting a tastings. Sarah was more than thorough covering every aspect of the day including the church which was off-site. She and Crystal Springs are such professionals and know what they are doing. She was so gracious with our long lists of questions and looked into everything we asked. We continued to email and speak on the phone up until the wedding day. The tasting was such an enjoyable day- the couple can bring 4 additional people and try the most popular dishes chosen with the wine selected. The rehearsal dinner was absolutely delicious and tastefully presented. Robert the banquet manager was beyond attentive the entire evening, constantly checking in. We discussed the wedding day a bit, but he ensured us everything would run smoothly. Our bartender Ricky was introduced to us as well and was such a pleasure both the rehearsal and wedding day. The wedding day itself was absolutely perfect. Photographers, Videographers, and Florists we sent to the bridal suite with ease. As soon as we got back to the venue from the church Daniel escorted us (including bridal party) to the Willow room which was stocked with snacks, drinks, champagne, and beer as we waited for photos to begin and any waiting time. Cocktail hour was absolutely stunning in the grand rotunda room. Stations throughout (all tastefully decorated) and all passed ourdourves we nicely presented. All workers were professionally dressed. The food was raved by all guests. We couldn't have been luckier than to have Daniel that night. He was personable, fun, professional, and organized. He stuck to the schedule graciously and always had food in front of us and a drink in our hand. He was an attentive collaborator with the band for the flow of the evening. Everything ran smoothly. My bustle came undone and we needed a safety pin and he miraculously had a box of them within minutes. That is just one of the many examples of how attentive Daniel was. The meal was better than expected and each table was served around the same time. The cake looked exactly as the photo I gave them and tasted great. The evening was beyond smooth. The after party had sliders and chicken fingers and all the guests were pleased with the late night snack. Everything was professionally out in a buffet station and servers were there to clear tables of empty plates so it didn't look messy. I would highly recommend this venue, as the value for the service, food, and professionalism is there. We had a lot of experienced wedding goers and picky guests who said this was one the best weddings they had been to. This is great for large groups who will need a lot of room blocks for a weekend getaway.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Melissa M

We just had our wedding at Grand Cascades and it was picture perfect! We worked with Jenna and she was absolutely amazing helping make sure the day was everything we wanted it to be! Jenna went out of her way to help us and check in to make sure we were okay and if we needed... Read More anything. The day of, the maitre d, Daniel, was just as amazing! He even helped when the bustle of my dress broke! The entire wedding from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, and to the reception, I wish I could live it over again. Grand Cascades was the perfect location for our wedding and I recommend it to anyone who wants a picture-perfect day!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Dana V

We had our reception last weekend at Black Bear Golf Club. It was fantastic! The Golf Club is very affordable, but the reception was still outstanding. I have been getting phone calls all week from relatives saying it was the best cocktail hour/dinner selection they have ever... Read More had at a wedding. Black Bear is great for brides who want a reception that has a rustic feel, but are too scared for the whole barn wedding thing. Our guests loved the outdoor patio and fire pit too! We worked with Julie, Silje and Linda. They were all so professional and friendly.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Danielle D

We got married at the Grand Cascade location. Beautiful hands down.. However the service no thank you.... We should have known from the second we looked at the venue.. Everyone we dealt with never got back to us in a timely manner with held information from us... My husband and... Read More I felt like to was always an argument dealing with whoever we spoke to. Honestly I am so upset with all the people we had to deal with that unfortunately we would never go back even for a long weekend, such a shame too such a beautiful place.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Vicki C

Where do I begin. My husband and I were married at Crystal Springs - Grand Cascades on 12/17/2016. It was the first and only place we looked as. As soon as we saw the resort, we fell in love. It was the PERFECT wedding!! Sarah - the wedding coordinator, was the best ever!... Read More She never made me feel like I was annoying her with my many emails and was always there to answer all my questions. The day of the wedding, I didn't worry about a thing! She handled everything with such class. I think many brides say that the day of their wedding is stressful.. well I can honestly say I didn't feel stressed at all! How could I?! I was married during Christmas time (the resort was decorated beautifully) and it snowed on our wedding day!!! If anyone wants to have a magical winter wedding, this is the place to do it!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Robyn C

My husband and I got married at the Minerals Hotel on December 10th, 2016. We were absolutely thrilled how everything turned out. The hotel was beautifully decorated for a perfect winter wedding. We worked with Nicole and Traci and they did an amazing job. Traci was a pleasure... Read More to work with and made sure our day was perfect! Saad the maitre'd was awesome to work with the night of the wedding. Kristine the bridal attendant made sure she was constantly around checking in on us. Our guests have not stopped talking about how perfect the wedding and venue choice was!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Ellen B

We had our wedding on Nov. 12, 2016 at the Minerals Resort. We are absolutely thrilled with how the weekend progressed, beginning with the rehearsal dinner and ending with our farewell brunch. Traci, our wedding coordinator, was on top of everything. She took care of all the... Read More details from helping to set up favors to last minute seating requests. Greg, our bartender, was phenomenal. He helped to keep all of our guests "hydrated" and safe. And finally, our bridal attendant helped to get all of our belongings back to the room. The food was great. We really liked the filet mignon. The scenery was breathtaking. I am so happy this was our venue! Everything went off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Amanda A

Minerals Resort & Spa; A huge THANK YOU to Samantha, Lisa, Jaclyn, and Stephanie for their amazing job on October 28th. The bridal party and I, as well as my mom and mother-in law, were very happy with the hair and makeup. The stylists were friendly and professional. They set up... Read More quickly, kept to the schedule, and ensured everyone was happy with their hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Amanda R

YES! (But please read - we did have some problems) Very expensive but it was totally worth it. It was the most gorgeous venue I had ever seen. The wedding side of the resort was perfect and accommodating. It was really a dream fairytale wedding. HOWEVER: The bridal suite was... Read More not cleaned at 8:30am when we needed it. My husband and I were not able to check into our WEDDING NIGHT ROOM until 4:30...our wedding ceremony started at 5. That was a little ridiculous. Finally, we have some guests have problems with payment. The hotel charged them for nights that they didn't even stay there.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Leah B

My wedding was a DREAM thanks to Sarah (our wedding coordinator), Jean (the Wedding Sales Manager - who we booked everything with), Jenna (Sarah's wonderful assistant) and Daniel (our Maitre D) at Crystal Springs Grand Cascades. Crystal Springs has all the ingredients to make an... Read More exceptional event. The breathtaking outdoor gardens are unmatched by anything else in New Jersey. Honestly, our photos look like we got married in Ireland or some far off countryside. The stunning indoor ballroom ended up being both our ceremony venue and the reception room due to an impending storm. As a bride, I was at first a little panicky that my indoor ceremony wasn't going to be as fabulous but to be honest - I preferred it in the end. We had guests who were cool in the air conditioning and the humidity outside would have ruined 100 female hairdo's. My florist Amy from Corwins Florist in Warwick was incredible. She was an event architect for a day and designed the candles, the wedding arch and flowers in the ballroom to perfection. The light was peaking in through the high ballroom windows, the candles were flickering. It was so ethereal and romantic for the ceremony. I couldn't be happier. The transformation over to reception floor plan while we were in cocktail hour was swift and efficient. Daniel was out Maitre'D and WOW - if you get married here, ask for him!!! All of these people really know what they're doing but Daniel seemed to go above and beyond for us. He asked us to be prepared to leave cocktail hour 20 minutes before it ended so we could preview the ballroom. It was perfect. Exactly how Sarah and I planned it. Then Daniel brought us to the Willow Springs wedding room which is conveniently close for the bridal party during all of the transitioning. He had prepared the most beautiful spread of hors d'heurves with dim lighting, candles and flowers. He said this is your moment to have something to eat and enjoy some alone time as newlyweds before the party begins. This may have been one of greatest highlights of our night! I hadn't been able to eat anything up until this point because all of the guests were so excited to see the two of us and take photos. This was genuinely a GIFT. Thank you, Daniel. Now let me describe the FOOD. My husband and I eat in restaurants pretty regularly and between us we have worked in many restaurants as well. The food here couldn't even be compared to "banquet food". The quality of food was so good it was surprising and the quantity - more than we could even try to deplete with 200+ guests. Even the variety was vast! There were 4 dinner entree options for each guest. We went with Filet Mignon, Chicken Milanese, Mushroom Ravioli and Grilled Salmon. Everyone raved about their dinner. I wish we could go back and do it all again. After the day was done, we relaxed the next day by the infinity pool outside and reminisced about our perfect night. Sarah and Jean had arranged to keep the outdoor pools open one more weekend for us since they typically close on Labor Day. Honestly, I have nothing but good things to say about this venue. Book it - and you will have a beautiful wedding with delicious food and hardworking, friendly people at your side the entire time.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Catherine R

There are no words to describe how perfect our experience was at Grand Cascades Lodge for our Memorial Day Weekend wedding! Every detail went off without a hitch. The wedding planning staff was quick to respond with every inquiry we had throughout the planning process. They had... Read More great ideas and patience in determining my exact vision for the night. The whole wedding process was so much fun. Even the food tasting felt like a special occasion! They did an incredible job setting up the evening of our wedding and made us feel so incredibly special. There were so many special surprises throughout our reception. I really cannot say enough about the staff. Daniel, the maitre d' was terrific! In fact, my bridesmaids (many of whom are married themselves) still talk about how jealous they were and how much we lucked out having such a wonderful, helpful person by my side the whole night. From handing my mom and mother in law tissues during the first dance, to collecting us when our guests handed us gifts, and making sure that we were eating- he was there for us in every way. Terry was also wonderful and the sweetest presence while preparing for the reception! I cannot say enough good things about them. They were incredible. Guests still tell us how much they loved the beautiful, unique cocktail hour location and how neat the military style serving was during dinner. We loved our experience at Grand Cascades. The resort is beautiful and there is so much opportunity for all of your guests to enjoy themselves before and after the big day as well. I highly recommend this venue! For us, it was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Michael W

The resort itself is BEAUTIFUL, however the woman who "helped" my husband and I as we were looking for a venue for our wedding was VERY unprofessional and rude. We were paying for our wedding ourselves and had been saving for over 2 years to do so. When we were deciding about... Read More what we wanted to do we were interrupted by the woman who was showing us around and told "why don't you go ask your parents what they think of it?" as if we were children being told we could not possibly afford that venue on our own. When I told her that our parents were not involved in the planning of the wedding she simply made another rude comment and scowled as if we were not valuable enough for her time. From that point on we were very turned off and could not imagine booking something so expensive with someone who treated us like children. The venue itself is gorgeous and I am sure any wedding there would be beautiful but with customer service like that I did not see the point in spending a cent to be treated poorly.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Amanda H

When I first visited Grand Cascades Lodge, I knew it was the place I wanted to get married. The grounds are so beautiful, especially to have an outdoor ceremony in May. The ballroom is gorgeous as well with high ceilings and beautiful chandeliers. It fit our 167 guests... Read More comfortably and many of our guests were from out of town so having the resort there was perfect as well. Everyone had a blast and raved about how wonderful the food and service was the whole night. I also cannot say enough nice things about Jean, Sarah, Jenna and Daniel. Jean was so helpful and worked with my fiance and I in signing the contract and then passed us off to Sarah and her assistant Jenna who helped with the entire planning phase. Jean was still always there to ask if we needed anything though. Sarah is the sweetest and really made sure that any questions that I had along the way was answered. She was also able to accommodate any special requests I made and really eased my anxiety during planning. I did not have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding except to just get ready. Daniel was my maitre d and he was THE BEST! He was there to help with anything that I needed after the ceremony. If I needed a drink, Daniel was there to hand me one. It was difficult for my fiance and I to find the time to eat during our cocktail/reception so Daniel set up our food in the bridal suite so we could take a couple minutes away to enjoy it. He was extremely thoughtful the whole night. My wedding went perfectly and I am so thankful to the team at GCL for that!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Hope M

From the minute we chose Minerals Hotel as the place to get married, my husband and I have been nothing but amazed. Nicole, our wedding coordinator, was great to work with and was very responsive to any and all questions I had. We knew we made the right choice after our... Read More tasting and our wedding guests have still been talking about not only how good the food was, but the sheer amount of food at the cocktail hour and reception dinner! Once we arrived at our actual wedding day, the day went off without a hitch. The staff takes care of everything and is there to assist the minute you need anything, from our bridal attendant to the maître d'. I could not have been more impressed with the level of service. No detail was left out and they listened to all our requests and needs. If I could get married all over again, I would do it at Minerals Hotel hands down. It's a great place to spend the weekend with your wedding guests and who knew the Kites Restaurant turns in to such a party on the weekends!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Dawn N

Our wedding was at Minerals Resort & Spa. The staff at Minerals did a phenomenal job with every detail of our wedding. Our coordinator, Nicole, was extremely helpful, attentive, and thorough throughout the planing process and on our wedding day. I can't thank her enough. Our... Read More maitre d', Stephanie, was also phenomenal, and the rest of the staff was excellent and very attentive as well. The food was incredible; even months later, our guests were still raving about how delicious everything was. Thank you to the Minerals staff for all your hard work in helping make our wedding as wonderful as it was!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Amanda K

We absolutely LOVED having our wedding here. The booking was a breeze, and Nicole was a huge help in making our contract fit all of our needs for our wedding day! We were always in contact with her - even if I sent her the tiniest questions, she would respond promptly and... Read More happily. We had our wedding reception in the outdoors pavilion, which at the time was quite new for them to do. Between the time of booking and the wedding, they had completely renovated the bathrooms there (they're so beautiful now!) which was a relief since they weren't in great shape before! They know exactly what they've got and they're definitely putting money and time into making the pavilion the go-to spot for outdoor receptions. We were able to pretty much do whatever we wanted to it - we actually hired a lighting company to come and stick up cafe lights all over for the night, and they let us have fire pits in the sand in case anyone wanted to hang out there instead of dance. The ONLY problem I can't give it 5 stars is the room booking. We were promised, that since we were the only wedding on premises, that we would have plenty of rooms for anyone who wanted to stay, which was NOT the case. They ran out before our wedding party even started booking. It all got figured out in the end - other weddings at their other locations eventually had extra rooms, but by the time we were able to get them, some of our guests had changed their mind and decided not to book. There was also miscommunication with the front desk, and often... for example, guests would call to book a room and would be told there was no breakfast included, when there in fact was. Someone would call and be told there were no more rooms available, and we would call right afterwards to check and they'd say there was one room left. They also ran out of breakfast vouchers for the guests when they checked in, and some guests ate in the dining room and paid for it themselves because they weren't aware that we had a separate buffet for them. These are things that I'm sure can and will get ironed out in time. Our wedding day at Minerals was absolutely perfect and I would recommend it to anyone!