Crystal Springs Resort

Hamburg, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Crystal Springs Resort

A BALLROOM IN HAMBURG, NJ

Crystal Springs Resort is a resort complex of four hotels and six golf courses in Hamburg, New Jersey. It is a seemingly endless paradise of summer and winter sports, indoor recreation, elegant dining, waterfalls, ponds, gardens and family fun. Its wide assortment of activities, scenery and food options make it an ideal location for a destination wedding. Crystal Springs Resort has five spaces available for wedding celebrations.

Ballyowen Golf Club has Irish-inspired decor, including dark wood, a circular bar and a stone fireplace. From the dining room, you can see the golf course and the mountains beyond it. Seated wedding reception dinners at the Ballyowen can accommodate up to 150 guests.

Black Bear Ballroom. The ballroom at the Black Bear Golf Club has windows from floor to ceiling, overlooking the golf course. Its gazebo is in a beautiful location for a wedding ceremony or just for wedding pictures. It can seat 185 guests.

Diamond Ballroom in the Minerals Hotel is a classically elegant ballroom with chandeliers, hardwood floors and leather couches. It is surrounded by beautiful patios and gardens. It seats 225 guests.

Minerals Hotel Pavilion. This rustic pavilion with its lush gardens is a great place for a wedding ceremony or cocktail reception. It can accommodate outdoor seating for 150 guests.

Emerald Ballroom is located in the Grand Cascades Lodge, an old-fashioned Adirondack-style mountain lodge. From the Emerald Ballroom, your guests can enjoy the scenery of waterfalls, whirlpools and a bird sanctuary.

The Crystal Springs Resort can provide a full-service destination wedding experience. The selection of menu options is enormous and the culinary staff can accommodate the dietary needs of your guests. Kosher menus and South Asian menus are available. Crystal Springs Resort also coordinates with vendors who specialize in Indian wedding ceremonies. The resort has sophisticated audiovisual equipment to meet the needs of your wedding, from wireless microphones to projection screens and electric pointers.

The Crystal Springs Resort schedules only one wedding per day in each of its wedding spaces. Wedding rehearsals are available at your chosen ceremony location. The resort has four hotels and can accommodate a large number of out-of-town guests. Couples who held their wedding receptions at the Crystal Springs Resort speak highly of the helpful staff and of the quality and variety of food.

The Crystal Springs Resort offers the following perks:

• Six golf courses, plus golf instruction
  • Wine tastings and scotch tastings
  • Horseback riding
  • Fire pit
  • Flowers included
  • Babysitting available

NJ's Luxury Resort Wedding Destination

NJ's Luxury Resort Wedding Destination Crystal Springs Resort offers 5 unique indoor/outdoor wedding venues, 4 wedding gardens, internationally recognized on-site culinary team, 2 resort hotels including one of NJ’s only AAA 4 Diamond properties; 2 luxury spas w/bridal suites, 6 golf courses, a natural grass putting course, world renowned wine cellar, heated indoor/outdoor pools, sports club, mountaintop lake and nature center as well as nearby skiing/snow tubing/bike park/water park.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation, Transportation + Lodging

3 Wild Turkey Way, Hamburg, NJ (855) 704-0423

A Hidden Gem!

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 Samantha D

I could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding at Crystal Springs! It was everything that I could have hoped for and more. We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception at Grand Cascades Country Club. The venue was absolutely perfect. It was the very... Read More first place my husband and I went to look at and I as soon as we walked in I was sold! Well, I was already sold from the pictres online but I wanted to make sure it was everything I thought it was in person - and it certainly was. The scenery and views up there are nothing short of spectacular! Everyone at Crystal Springs was incredibly helpful and professional, and our wedding coordinator Sarah was a pleasure to work with and is as sweet as can be! She was there every step of the way whenever I had a question or concern. Our Maitre D' for the wedding day/night was Russel and he was just THE BEST! He was so attentive, and was there to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Everytime I turned around Russell was there to lend a helping hand or help me with my dress, or hand me a drink, take my flowers, etc. - before I even asked for anything he was there already doing it! I didn't have to worry about a thing. The ballroom at Grand Cascades is spectacular with high ceilings and windows all around, I was blown away when we walked into the room with all of the place settings, centerpieces and uplighting. It was breathtaking! And the food was phenomenal!!! All of our guests raved about the cocktail hour - not only the gorgeous room it was in but the quality and quantity of food was incredible. I could go on and on... but to sum things up - this place is the best of the best!

SO Pretty

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Carly D

Such a pretty resort! The room was spacious and clean!

Most Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Kelly B

Crystal Springs Country Club - Grand Cascades Lodge put on an amazing wedding! I loved every single detail of my wedding. The place is elegant with scenery you can not beat! The food was amazing also! If you are looking for a destination wedding close to home this is the place... Read More to do it. The hotels on site are wonderful, as is the accommodations. Everything about this place makes you feel like you are first class. The wedding coordinator is a dream to work with! I truly had an amazing wedding experience here.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jess O

My husband and I chose Minerals Resort and Spa for our wedding after meeting their onsite coordinator, Traci. The outdoor garden was perfect for our ceremony - which we wanted to be in an outdoor venue. The garden was beautiful in it’s own right, and didn’t require much... Read More additional decoration. The outdoor pavilion was exactly what we wanted for our reception. It was a blank canvas for us to create as fancy or as causal of an atmosphere as we wanted. We brought in some tulle and bistro lights to spruce up the ceiling, and our florist did an amazing job decking out the bar area, the banisters, and the columns to create the perfect rustic elegance we were looking for. The staff was absolutely incredible to work with. The onsite coordinator, Traci, was AMAZING. She made every step of the process easy and fun, and she was always there when we needed her - both during the planning stages and on the day of the event. She was always happy, bubbly, smiling, and took the hardest challenges right in stride. She made planning the wedding from almost 1,000 miles away a breeze. I even had a bridal attendant on the day of my wedding who was so much fun to be with! She always made sure I had plenty of water to drink, my dress was arranged perfectly, and that anyone I needed was by my side within moments. The food was absolutely incredible. Traci made sure that there was a tray of our favorite appetizers waiting for us in the bridal suite once we finished taking photos during cocktail hour. She also made sure that our favorite drinks were waiting for us at cocktail hour and at the reception. The reception food was so tasty. We actually ended up being too full to eat anything past the salad course, and our Maitre D’ made sure that the remaining courses were boxed up and brought to our room for us to enjoy the next day. The whole thing was perfect - lots of things for our out-of-town guests to do, easy access and parking for our local guests, and always someone to make sure that we were happy.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Eryka B

Ballyowen Golf Club; Wedding Review: As a young girl my wedding was something I dreamed about, played dress up for and longed for. Then you grow up and come of age meet the man of your dreams and get engaged. Promising one another that you'll be faithful to each other through... Read More thick and thin and eagerly await for your wedding day to arrive. That was how my story begins. Brent and I had visited so many venues for our wedding, we were looking for a venue that allowed for organic natural decor and our love for the outdoors to be indoors. All these options had guest minimums that were substantially higher than the guests we realistically wanted to invite and we also didn't want to pay for a headcount if guests couldn't enjoy the venue with us. Finally we came across Ballyowen through a friend's recommendation, she'd gotten married at Blackbear and said Ballyowen was beautiful too. So next thing you know Brent and I made an appointment with Julie Hoffman who answered all of our questions and made booking a breeze! Ballyowen is a private venue and so romantic. Taking the windy road through the golf course and around a small lake up to the beautiful stone buildings was breathtaking and truly made our day feel like a fairytale. After booking our date we worked with Silje Karlson to set up our tasting, final details meeting and cake. Silje was always so quick to answer our questions or accommodate anything that we wanted to come to life for our wedding day. At our tasting we met Louis our Maitre D' he was so friendly at the tasting Brent and I knew he'd be wonderful the day of the wedding. Little did we know 'wonderful' was a gross understatement!! Louis went absolutely above and beyond what I would've imagined a Maitre D' would do! He was with me and my girls the whole day making sure that we had everything that we needed as well as coordinating all the food and ensuring that Brent and I had something to eat that day. Which was absolutely key especially with taking all the photos and greeting family and friends. Later in the night Louis helped coordinate the cake, bouquet/garter toss and all the food with the kitchen. I later found out that he provided several family members and friends with Flip flops if their feet hurt!! That I thought was so incredible! Jen Baldwin also helped coordinate decor and the first look the day of along with other details that she and Louis organized. In addition I had bought two cake toppers (both of which broke in the mail) and I had no time to fix them. Jen found them glued both just in case to have options if anything happened to the other. I thought that was so nice! Overall Brent and I were completely blown away by the service that Ballyowen was able to provide. No one was hungry the food was impeccable and people are STILL Raving about how 'gorgeous of a venue' it was and how this was the 'Best Wedding they've ever been to' also how the 'service was so put together'. We cannot say enough good things about Ballyowen. I'd recommend this venue to any and every new 'bride-to-be' I've come across since and everyone that I'll meet in the future. Ballyowen is honestly a hidden GEM!!! Brent and I are so thankful for the service that they provided and the memories they allowed us to make with them! All of our love!! The Bagwell's

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie C

My husband and I got married at Crystal Springs at the end of April and they exceeded all expectations. There were roughly 216 guests and 70 rooms booked between Grand Cascades and Minerals Lodge and had a lot of out of state guests- which made this venue very convenient for our... Read More needs. Our rehearsal dinner and a welcome party was the Friday night before for over 100 people. Lastly, we also had an after party at Crystal Tavern immediately after the reception which served about 100 people. We also had 5 foursomes of golf the day before, which was booked through the pro-shop which went smoothly. Needless to say, we did all wedding events at Crystal Springs- all executed perfectly. Sarah was our wedding coordinator who reached out to us at the end of January to schedule a detail meeting a tastings. Sarah was more than thorough covering every aspect of the day including the church which was off-site. She and Crystal Springs are such professionals and know what they are doing. She was so gracious with our long lists of questions and looked into everything we asked. We continued to email and speak on the phone up until the wedding day. The tasting was such an enjoyable day- the couple can bring 4 additional people and try the most popular dishes chosen with the wine selected. The rehearsal dinner was absolutely delicious and tastefully presented. Robert the banquet manager was beyond attentive the entire evening, constantly checking in. We discussed the wedding day a bit, but he ensured us everything would run smoothly. Our bartender Ricky was introduced to us as well and was such a pleasure both the rehearsal and wedding day. The wedding day itself was absolutely perfect. Photographers, Videographers, and Florists we sent to the bridal suite with ease. As soon as we got back to the venue from the church Daniel escorted us (including bridal party) to the Willow room which was stocked with snacks, drinks, champagne, and beer as we waited for photos to begin and any waiting time. Cocktail hour was absolutely stunning in the grand rotunda room. Stations throughout (all tastefully decorated) and all passed ourdourves we nicely presented. All workers were professionally dressed. The food was raved by all guests. We couldn't have been luckier than to have Daniel that night. He was personable, fun, professional, and organized. He stuck to the schedule graciously and always had food in front of us and a drink in our hand. He was an attentive collaborator with the band for the flow of the evening. Everything ran smoothly. My bustle came undone and we needed a safety pin and he miraculously had a box of them within minutes. That is just one of the many examples of how attentive Daniel was. The meal was better than expected and each table was served around the same time. The cake looked exactly as the photo I gave them and tasted great. The evening was beyond smooth. The after party had sliders and chicken fingers and all the guests were pleased with the late night snack. Everything was professionally out in a buffet station and servers were there to clear tables of empty plates so it didn't look messy. I would highly recommend this venue, as the value for the service, food, and professionalism is there. We had a lot of experienced wedding goers and picky guests who said this was one the best weddings they had been to. This is great for large groups who will need a lot of room blocks for a weekend getaway.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Christine M

We recently had our wedding at Ballyowen Golf Club. It was exceptional and completely exceeded all of our expectations. When looking at venues, we knew we wanted a beautiful scenic location, somewhere we and our guests would feel at home, a place with easy access to a hotel, and... Read More somewhere with outstanding food. Ballyowen truly hit the mark. We lucked out and had a beautiful, 72 degree weather day with a sunset that blew me away. Julie, Silje, and our matre D Luis were all wonderful to work with. The morning before my wedding I showed up in a panic with 13 creased table cloths I decided to use last minute. Their response: "don't worry we've got it." And they did. My biggest concern the day of was that we had guests staying at Minerals and Grand Cascades and I was worried there would be some confusion with pick up and drops off, but everything went perfectly. They even had someone shuttle over my welcome bags and hand deliver them to each guest. We did not have to worry about a single thing. Our guests were completely blown away by the food, as was I (a vegetarian nonetheless)! Everything about Ballyowen was magical. I could go on and on but will instead tell you not to hesitate in booking this venue for your dream wedding day. They will not let you down.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Melissa M

We just had our wedding at Grand Cascades and it was picture perfect! We worked with Jenna and she was absolutely amazing helping make sure the day was everything we wanted it to be! Jenna went out of her way to help us and check in to make sure we were okay and if we needed... Read More anything. The day of, the maitre d, Daniel, was just as amazing! He even helped when the bustle of my dress broke! The entire wedding from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, and to the reception, I wish I could live it over again. Grand Cascades was the perfect location for our wedding and I recommend it to anyone who wants a picture-perfect day!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Dana V

We had our reception last weekend at Black Bear Golf Club. It was fantastic! The Golf Club is very affordable, but the reception was still outstanding. I have been getting phone calls all week from relatives saying it was the best cocktail hour/dinner selection they have ever... Read More had at a wedding. Black Bear is great for brides who want a reception that has a rustic feel, but are too scared for the whole barn wedding thing. Our guests loved the outdoor patio and fire pit too! We worked with Julie, Silje and Linda. They were all so professional and friendly.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Danielle D

We got married at the Grand Cascade location. Beautiful hands down.. However the service no thank you.... We should have known from the second we looked at the venue.. Everyone we dealt with never got back to us in a timely manner with held information from us... My husband and... Read More I felt like to was always an argument dealing with whoever we spoke to. Honestly I am so upset with all the people we had to deal with that unfortunately we would never go back even for a long weekend, such a shame too such a beautiful place.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Vicki C

Where do I begin. My husband and I were married at Crystal Springs - Grand Cascades on 12/17/2016. It was the first and only place we looked as. As soon as we saw the resort, we fell in love. It was the PERFECT wedding!! Sarah - the wedding coordinator, was the best ever!... Read More She never made me feel like I was annoying her with my many emails and was always there to answer all my questions. The day of the wedding, I didn't worry about a thing! She handled everything with such class. I think many brides say that the day of their wedding is stressful.. well I can honestly say I didn't feel stressed at all! How could I?! I was married during Christmas time (the resort was decorated beautifully) and it snowed on our wedding day!!! If anyone wants to have a magical winter wedding, this is the place to do it!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Amanda S

Rehearsal Dinner: Black Bear Golf Club Ceremony & Reception: Ballyowen Golf Club Hotel: Minerals Hotel I am giving four stars because my guests had a fantastic time and repeatedly have complimented my husband and I on choice of venue, food, and our ceremony. If you are the... Read More bride/groom, there are issues you want to be aware of. Some I didn't know about until later when my bridesmaids told me. Leading up to the day, Silje was always responsive to my emails and accommodating to my requests. We got married on 10/22/16. Hair and makeup arrived on time and were great until my mother-in-law, who had a mini-meltdown over her hair, and apparently the hairdresser was not being very helpful (she was last to go). It was chillier and wetter than we had hoped, and we finally decided later that day to move the ceremony into the pavilion instead of their outside location. I'm not quite sure when it was finally decided, as I don't remember being officially told we were moving it inside. My bridesmaids told me that they had to yell at staff to get them to finally set the reception room and decorations up, close to ceremony time. My husband and I had been concerned that check-in time at the hotel was at 4:00 and our ceremony was at 5:00, and we were told the shuttle bus would only take 2 loops to get everyone to Ballyowen for the ceremony, but Silje kept telling us that is how it is. Apparently there were almost 15 guests who made it to Ballyowen just before the ceremony because there wasn't enough room in the previous shuttle. The ceremony went well in the pavilion, and we got gorgeous photos during cocktail hour as a rainbow appeared after the rain. We had picked Ballyowen for its setting, and their stations package, which matched our idea of no assigned seats and having a cocktail reception. Somewhere along the way, that was miscommunicated as Luis, in misguided good faith, had convinced the chef to prepare salads for our tables, when not everybody had a seat (as intended), or plate, or set of silverware (not intended). People started to claim seats and eat salad during the mother-son dance, while others felt lost and had to wait for more plates and silverware to come out from the back after my husband had to talk and explain to Luis what our reception was supposed to be like. I’m not sure where the miscommunication occurred, but he definitely did not know we were having a cocktail reception. A couple other annoyances: nobody offered to forward our marriage certificate to Hardyston Township, my maid of honor drove over an hour back up on Monday to submit for us as we were already on our honeymoon, but she also had to go back to Ballyowen as we somehow didn’t get the top of our cake while we were there either. We had also sampled the macaroni and cheese at our tasting, and while still good, it was different from the one served at our reception – different type of noodle and cheese. The overall experience was great, but day of details could have really caused issues if I had been more uptight/nervous over details.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Robyn C

My husband and I got married at the Minerals Hotel on December 10th, 2016. We were absolutely thrilled how everything turned out. The hotel was beautifully decorated for a perfect winter wedding. We worked with Nicole and Traci and they did an amazing job. Traci was a pleasure... Read More to work with and made sure our day was perfect! Saad the maitre'd was awesome to work with the night of the wedding. Kristine the bridal attendant made sure she was constantly around checking in on us. Our guests have not stopped talking about how perfect the wedding and venue choice was!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Melissa O

My husband and I got married at Ballyowen Golf Club, and all I can say is perfection. I worked very closely with Julie and Silje leading up to the wedding. They were both so helpful in making sure I didn't miss any detail, and were very timely in their responses. The cocktail... Read More hour in the lounge was so so beautiful, and our guests raved about how amazing the food and drinks were. The real MVP of the night was the Matrie D Louis- a few short things he did for us included: hand made my signature drink the night before, ensured that our bridal party was always taken care of, and my husband and I never had worry about needing anything because Louis was one step ahead of us. It allowed my husband and I to be on the dance floor the whole night without a worry in the world. Our guests stayed at Minerals which worked out perfectly-the shuttle was flawless, and the after party at Kites was so much fun. The team at this venue is wonderful, and not to mention the stunning grounds. Look no further for your dream wedding venue!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Ellen B

We had our wedding on Nov. 12, 2016 at the Minerals Resort. We are absolutely thrilled with how the weekend progressed, beginning with the rehearsal dinner and ending with our farewell brunch. Traci, our wedding coordinator, was on top of everything. She took care of all the... Read More details from helping to set up favors to last minute seating requests. Greg, our bartender, was phenomenal. He helped to keep all of our guests "hydrated" and safe. And finally, our bridal attendant helped to get all of our belongings back to the room. The food was great. We really liked the filet mignon. The scenery was breathtaking. I am so happy this was our venue! Everything went off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Laura H

The Mind Reader at Ballyowen Golf Club Where do I start when writing a review on my mind-reading friend Luis? He was the silent, hidden star of my wedding day. Every step I took and every thought I had, it was like he was reading my mind. Before myself, or my husband had a... Read More chance to worry about something, there was Luis, reading our minds, and handling "it". Whatever "it" was... "I think I need ice in my drink or my Aunt Betty is getting a little too tipsy and should probably have a seat for a minute".... Luis HANDLED it before we even uttered the words. Everyone tells you on the morning of you're wedding, "All the planning is done, there is nothing left to worry about, things may go wrong today, and if it happens, it'll all be ok". Etc. As a bride, you NEVER stop worrying about everything being perfect. Unless, of course, you are working with Luis and HIS crew at BOGC. These statements are in fact 100% true. You don't have to worry at all! Best Maitre D EVER!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Amanda A

Minerals Resort & Spa; A huge THANK YOU to Samantha, Lisa, Jaclyn, and Stephanie for their amazing job on October 28th. The bridal party and I, as well as my mom and mother-in law, were very happy with the hair and makeup. The stylists were friendly and professional. They set up... Read More quickly, kept to the schedule, and ensured everyone was happy with their hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Amanda R

YES! (But please read - we did have some problems) Very expensive but it was totally worth it. It was the most gorgeous venue I had ever seen. The wedding side of the resort was perfect and accommodating. It was really a dream fairytale wedding. HOWEVER: The bridal suite was... Read More not cleaned at 8:30am when we needed it. My husband and I were not able to check into our WEDDING NIGHT ROOM until 4:30...our wedding ceremony started at 5. That was a little ridiculous. Finally, we have some guests have problems with payment. The hotel charged them for nights that they didn't even stay there.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Leah B

My wedding was a DREAM thanks to Sarah (our wedding coordinator), Jean (the Wedding Sales Manager - who we booked everything with), Jenna (Sarah's wonderful assistant) and Daniel (our Maitre D) at Crystal Springs Grand Cascades. Crystal Springs has all the ingredients to make an... Read More exceptional event. The breathtaking outdoor gardens are unmatched by anything else in New Jersey. Honestly, our photos look like we got married in Ireland or some far off countryside. The stunning indoor ballroom ended up being both our ceremony venue and the reception room due to an impending storm. As a bride, I was at first a little panicky that my indoor ceremony wasn't going to be as fabulous but to be honest - I preferred it in the end. We had guests who were cool in the air conditioning and the humidity outside would have ruined 100 female hairdo's. My florist Amy from Corwins Florist in Warwick was incredible. She was an event architect for a day and designed the candles, the wedding arch and flowers in the ballroom to perfection. The light was peaking in through the high ballroom windows, the candles were flickering. It was so ethereal and romantic for the ceremony. I couldn't be happier. The transformation over to reception floor plan while we were in cocktail hour was swift and efficient. Daniel was out Maitre'D and WOW - if you get married here, ask for him!!! All of these people really know what they're doing but Daniel seemed to go above and beyond for us. He asked us to be prepared to leave cocktail hour 20 minutes before it ended so we could preview the ballroom. It was perfect. Exactly how Sarah and I planned it. Then Daniel brought us to the Willow Springs wedding room which is conveniently close for the bridal party during all of the transitioning. He had prepared the most beautiful spread of hors d'heurves with dim lighting, candles and flowers. He said this is your moment to have something to eat and enjoy some alone time as newlyweds before the party begins. This may have been one of greatest highlights of our night! I hadn't been able to eat anything up until this point because all of the guests were so excited to see the two of us and take photos. This was genuinely a GIFT. Thank you, Daniel. Now let me describe the FOOD. My husband and I eat in restaurants pretty regularly and between us we have worked in many restaurants as well. The food here couldn't even be compared to "banquet food". The quality of food was so good it was surprising and the quantity - more than we could even try to deplete with 200+ guests. Even the variety was vast! There were 4 dinner entree options for each guest. We went with Filet Mignon, Chicken Milanese, Mushroom Ravioli and Grilled Salmon. Everyone raved about their dinner. I wish we could go back and do it all again. After the day was done, we relaxed the next day by the infinity pool outside and reminisced about our perfect night. Sarah and Jean had arranged to keep the outdoor pools open one more weekend for us since they typically close on Labor Day. Honestly, I have nothing but good things to say about this venue. Book it - and you will have a beautiful wedding with delicious food and hardworking, friendly people at your side the entire time.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Shay C

Our wedding took place on 7-9-16 with our reception taking place at the beautiful Ballyowen Golf Club. It's spectacular views, rustic charm, and overall beauty initially sold us! We had heard the food was good, but it was absolutely delicious! Guests are still raving about it :]... Read More Julie was extremely helpful with making sure we had what we wanted and needed in our contract and also in executing the morning after breakfast. Silje, our wedding coordinator, always made us feel calm and answered all of our many questions during the planning process. Thanks to her, on the day of the wedding, the room came together so much better than I had been imagining. Luis, our maitre d', didn't miss a beat. He made sure everything ran smoothly and that all guests, myself, and my husband were truly happy. I seriously had no worries!! All were a pleasure to work with. Guests commented on how truly amazing the entire event went. Right down to the way the servers presented the meals at each table. They made sure every single person at that table was presented with their entrees simultaneously. I guess guests really appreciated that. It was honestly everything we dreamed of and more. Thank you Ballyowen!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Catherine R

There are no words to describe how perfect our experience was at Grand Cascades Lodge for our Memorial Day Weekend wedding! Every detail went off without a hitch. The wedding planning staff was quick to respond with every inquiry we had throughout the planning process. They had... Read More great ideas and patience in determining my exact vision for the night. The whole wedding process was so much fun. Even the food tasting felt like a special occasion! They did an incredible job setting up the evening of our wedding and made us feel so incredibly special. There were so many special surprises throughout our reception. I really cannot say enough about the staff. Daniel, the maitre d' was terrific! In fact, my bridesmaids (many of whom are married themselves) still talk about how jealous they were and how much we lucked out having such a wonderful, helpful person by my side the whole night. From handing my mom and mother in law tissues during the first dance, to collecting us when our guests handed us gifts, and making sure that we were eating- he was there for us in every way. Terry was also wonderful and the sweetest presence while preparing for the reception! I cannot say enough good things about them. They were incredible. Guests still tell us how much they loved the beautiful, unique cocktail hour location and how neat the military style serving was during dinner. We loved our experience at Grand Cascades. The resort is beautiful and there is so much opportunity for all of your guests to enjoy themselves before and after the big day as well. I highly recommend this venue! For us, it was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Allison P

Ballyowen was hands down the most amazing venue. I could not be happier with every moment of the wedding. Our maitre d' Luis, was phenomenal, he went around to every table to ensure our guests were taken care of. He also helped in the coordination and smooth operation of the... Read More entire wedding day. The staff was incredibly professional and accommodating. The best part was how gorgeous the entire venue was. When the sun began to set, my new hubby and I went out for photos. Almost all of our guests also went outside to take their own pictures. We couldn't have been luckier with the weather. I 100% recommend this venue. I loved every minute of it.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Michael W

The resort itself is BEAUTIFUL, however the woman who "helped" my husband and I as we were looking for a venue for our wedding was VERY unprofessional and rude. We were paying for our wedding ourselves and had been saving for over 2 years to do so. When we were deciding about... Read More what we wanted to do we were interrupted by the woman who was showing us around and told "why don't you go ask your parents what they think of it?" as if we were children being told we could not possibly afford that venue on our own. When I told her that our parents were not involved in the planning of the wedding she simply made another rude comment and scowled as if we were not valuable enough for her time. From that point on we were very turned off and could not imagine booking something so expensive with someone who treated us like children. The venue itself is gorgeous and I am sure any wedding there would be beautiful but with customer service like that I did not see the point in spending a cent to be treated poorly.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Amanda H

When I first visited Grand Cascades Lodge, I knew it was the place I wanted to get married. The grounds are so beautiful, especially to have an outdoor ceremony in May. The ballroom is gorgeous as well with high ceilings and beautiful chandeliers. It fit our 167 guests... Read More comfortably and many of our guests were from out of town so having the resort there was perfect as well. Everyone had a blast and raved about how wonderful the food and service was the whole night. I also cannot say enough nice things about Jean, Sarah, Jenna and Daniel. Jean was so helpful and worked with my fiance and I in signing the contract and then passed us off to Sarah and her assistant Jenna who helped with the entire planning phase. Jean was still always there to ask if we needed anything though. Sarah is the sweetest and really made sure that any questions that I had along the way was answered. She was also able to accommodate any special requests I made and really eased my anxiety during planning. I did not have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding except to just get ready. Daniel was my maitre d and he was THE BEST! He was there to help with anything that I needed after the ceremony. If I needed a drink, Daniel was there to hand me one. It was difficult for my fiance and I to find the time to eat during our cocktail/reception so Daniel set up our food in the bridal suite so we could take a couple minutes away to enjoy it. He was extremely thoughtful the whole night. My wedding went perfectly and I am so thankful to the team at GCL for that!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Hope M

From the minute we chose Minerals Hotel as the place to get married, my husband and I have been nothing but amazed. Nicole, our wedding coordinator, was great to work with and was very responsive to any and all questions I had. We knew we made the right choice after our... Read More tasting and our wedding guests have still been talking about not only how good the food was, but the sheer amount of food at the cocktail hour and reception dinner! Once we arrived at our actual wedding day, the day went off without a hitch. The staff takes care of everything and is there to assist the minute you need anything, from our bridal attendant to the maître d'. I could not have been more impressed with the level of service. No detail was left out and they listened to all our requests and needs. If I could get married all over again, I would do it at Minerals Hotel hands down. It's a great place to spend the weekend with your wedding guests and who knew the Kites Restaurant turns in to such a party on the weekends!