Crystal Weddings

When choosing the wedding cake of your dreams, we here at Crystal Weddings can ensure you that we have the latest trends and styles to offer our brides. We have the capability to do the simple or the most complex cake design. Not only will we execute the amazing design of your choice the delicious soft sweetness of our cake will leave a lasting impression. Our mix of experience for over the past 35+ years and the passion for baking and decorating has made us able to make this process as easy and fun as possible. Crystal Weddings will be an experience to remember

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Lafayette, Lousiana and surrounding areas (337) 989-1700

Wonderful cake!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Megan D

I was told that Crystal Weddings had the best cakes in town, and from what I've tasted, it's true! I couldn't afford anything too fancy or expensive, but I wanted my cake to taste like a wedding cake, so I splurged to get one of Crystal's creations. Mine was a very simple and... Read More small cake that was decorated with real flowers by my florist. It was exactly what I want and Crystal was very professional and true to her word!

Cake

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Courtney J

Crystal made both the wedding cake and grooms cake. The cakes were beautiful and tasted amazing! Guests are still raving about how great the cake was.

Beautiful AND delicious cake!

Reviewed on 4/27/2013 Jennifer J

Crystal Weddings has a very talented team who make your cake just the way you want it! Our wedding cake was just as I had pictured it, classic and simple. Our grooms cakes were AMAZING! A male and female mallard duck that the guests did not even realize were cake at first!... Read More The artistry was truly amazing. And the cakes tasted amazing! Most wedding cakes are too bland or too sugary - not the cakes from Crystal Weddings, they were awesome! All of the guests loved the cake! We had italian cream, chocolate and carrot cakes. And to add to the fact that you get beautiful and delicious cakes, the people at Crystal Weddings are wonderful to work with! Crystal even worked with me personally to make sure that the wedding cake was exactly what I wanted. My husband and I highly recommend that you use Crystal Weddings for your wedding and grooms cakes!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Callie S

Crystal weddings was great to work with from the very beginning of the wedding process. She exceeded our expectations with our stunning cake! It was absolutely beautiful and delicious! Our two fillings were Bavarian cream and butter pecan. The guests loved them and the cake... Read More went so fast! I also love how she gives you a separate anniversary cake.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Brittany S

Crystal and staff were delightful to work with! I was very pleased with the cake and most importantly, the taste! Best wedding cake staff around! Just make sure to check the invoice carefully to make sure everything is correct and each layer of cake has the correct flavor! They... Read More were AWESOME! Thanks again for making my day special.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Paige S

My wedding cake was delicious! I had a 3 tier naked cake with cream cheese filling! My guest loved it! I was very satisfied with their service and I love how they give you a small anniversary cake too!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Roxie M

I went to Crystal with pictures of 3 different cakes I wanted to combine to make my one wedding cake. She surpassed everything I envisioned my cake to be. Not only was is absolutely stunning, it was delicious as well. My husband also had his cake made through Crystal and it... Read More was picture perfect. I highly recommend Crystal Weddings. There is no comparison to the quality you receive and the service is dependable and friendly. I can't say enough about how pleased I was. Take my advice, you don't need to look any further, this is by far the best place in town!!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Anna G

Absolutely amazing cakes!! The wedding cake was one she had made before, but the groom's cake was one we completely made up and she exceeded our expectations with the design!! Not only did they look amazing, they also tasted great!! Crystal was so kind and easy to work with!... Read More Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Pamela E

Crystal Weddings made my daughter's wedding cake that was simply beautiful and was very tasty! We first encountered Crystal at the Bridal Expo in Lafayette last year. She was very pleasant and informative. From that point on, my daughter knew exactly what she wanted. My... Read More son-in-law had picked out a design for the groom's cake and she made it happen exactly how he wanted it to look, evening featuring a few extras! Came out awesome. Guests very complimentary on both cakes as far as what they looked like and the taste. Also, she allows the bride to pick out samples of her cakes and fillings and bring them home to try. Very satisfied and prices very reasonable. Accommodating for setup for both cakes as well. Would highly recommend Crystal Weddings for your bakery needs for a wedding.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Nguyen T

Cake was sooo fresh and delicious! White Chocolate, Strawberry, and Chocolate Pudding flavors were our favorite. Crystal was super sweet and a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Angie S

Wow! I cannot give Crystal a rating that would do her justice!! Both cakes were not only the best cakes we had ever tasted, they were also a work of art! They FAR exceeded our expectations! The yeti cake she made was the talk of the reception! I would highly, highly recommend... Read More their services! I promise you will not go wrong! Mother of Bride

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Hannah R

Crystal Weddings was AMAZING!! They were nice, professional and my wedding cake was DELICIOUS! Every single piece of the wedding cake was gone! Not only did the cake taste amazing, but it was also beautiful! They also made cheesecakes for the groom's cake. Those too were... Read More outstanding and completely gone! I would use Crystal Weddings in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Kaysha C

Our cakes were amazing...we ordered both the grooms cake and wedding cake from Crystal Weddings. Both were exactly what I had envisioned in my mind. I lost count at how many of our guests complimented the wedding cake and groom's cake. Can't wait to have it again for our first... Read More anniversary. Very pleasant to work with and would recommend any day of the week. Thanks for a great experience!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 ellen s

The cake was so good...not one bite left over.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Diane G

Crystal provided exceptional service and the most delicious, gorgeous wedding and grooms cakes. I highly recommend Crystal Weddings!!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017

The most beautifully decorated cake and the most scrumptious banana filled cake I have EVER tasted. Thank you for being a part of my 25th anniversary and making it one of the tastiest parts of my renewal :-) May you be blessed with many more years of success....you deserve it... Read More for the quality & detail you produce with your gift!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Megan D

Both cakes were delicious! Crystal went out of her way to make sure that no almond flavoring was in either cake, as my husband hates the taste of almond. She dealt with our indecisiveness, changing appointment dates, etc. If you are looking for an excellent baker, go to her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer S

Crystal Cakes provided both of my daughter's wedding cakes. They were fabulous and every guest commented on how delicious they were. I had people calling the next asking for some leftover cake! Thanks Crystal!

2016-11-02T09:20:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the Kind words. We are so Happy that you guys were pleased. Many Blessing for your future.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shawna R

Absolutely perfect! The bride and groom cakes both looked just like I wanted but better! They tasted amazing too!

2016-11-02T09:21:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much. We are so happy that we could be apart of your special day and that you guys enjoyed it all.. We wish you many happy blessing in the future.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carolyn M

I ordered a grooms cake from Crystal and she not only made it look just like the picture but it was absolutely delicious as well!!! I ordered chocolate cake with butter pecan filling on one tier and coconut on the other tier. The cake was super moist and the fillings were very... Read More tasty (especially the coconut)!

2016-11-02T09:22:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much we are so glad that you guys enjoyed it.. Thanks for allowing us to be apart of your special day. May you guys be blessed with a lifetime of happiness.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

Crystal Wedding cakes is by far the best cakes around. Prior to my wedding my guests would ask where I was getting my cake from and when I told them Crystal Wedding cakes they got excited because they know their the best! I only had 2 pieces of cake left over! All of my guest... Read More enjoyed the cake and raved about it. Their cakes melt in your mouth and their fillings are so yummy! My cake was beyond beautiful! They do such a great job decorating. Their staff is super friendly which makes your cake shopping a breeze. I would highly recommend going with Crystal Wedding cakes, you won't regret it!

2016-11-02T09:24:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for the praises. It was a pleasure to be able to be apart of your special day.. We wish you guys the best in the future.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Brianna B

AMAZING! The cakes were absolutely perfect. They taste great and looked simply amazing.

2016-11-02T09:24:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We enjoyed being apart of your special day.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Natalie M

Love Crystal Weddings! They do what they promise and the cake was so delicious! Can't wait to eat the anniversary cake :)

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Katherine D

My cake was fabulous! Everyone said it was too beautiful to cut...until they tasted it. Some people are all four flavors and couldn't decide which was the most delicious! Crystal Weddings did everything I asked for and more. They're the best!!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Elizabeth F

Amazing cake!! I did not have to worry about them at all during my wedding. They showed up and took care of business. My cake was beautiful and I can not wait till my first anniversary to eat more!

Crystal Williams

Mary Bodreaux and Crystal Williams, a mother/daughter duo, are the owners and operators of Crystal Weddings, a specialty wedding cake design shop. In 1995, I joined my mom and we moved the business to Lafayette. I was born and raised in Lafayette, LA with 1 brother and 1 sister. In 2004 I married my husband and we have 3 beautiful girls. While working along side my mom I realized the love I have for baking and decorating cakes. Being apart of my brides special day and making their dream cakes a reality is something I am very passionate about.