Culinary Art Catering

Dallas, Rockwall, Fort Worth, McKinney, Plano, Southlake

Our Food Is A Work Of Art

Award winning, full service catering and event design group with a team of skilled event coordinators, culinary artists and event designers. Fully licensed and insured with over 20 years of delicious events under our belts. Let us assist you with crafting the perfect menu for your wedding day! Culinary Art Catering is proud to offer our catering services at the top venues in the area. Culinary Art Catering is the Exclusive Caterer for Nuvo Room, Vouv Event Space, The Castle at Rockwall, as well as the Sole Preferred Caterer for The Addison Conference & Theatre Centre.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

4241 Sigma Road, Dallas, TX Dallas, Rockwall, Fort Worth, McKinney, Plano, Southlake (972) 744-0660auyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Michelle S

Culinary Art Catering was very flexible and easy to work with. We had a great experience and they have good pricing compared to other vendors that I compared them with. They have an option for every budget, whether you want a buffet or plated and they are willing to modify... Read More whatever to fit your tastes and style and vision for your wedding. Krista Nabors was super helpful and friendly throughout the entire process. I sent an email towards the end of my planning on a Sunday and got an email response back immediately. On a Sunday! And we have gotten some amazing feedback from our guests about the food. Many of the guests have told me that it was the best food that they have ever had at a wedding. So thank you for all of your hard work to help make my wedding better than I could have ever imagined! Would recommend them to anyone looking for a catering group that is flexible, not over-priced and willing to put in 110%!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amy P

From the very first phone conversation that I had with Krista when seeking a caterer for my daughter's wedding, I was sold on her level of professionalism and friendliness. The attentiveness to every detail of this wedding was beyond anything that I had imagined. Every meeting... Read More and communication throughout the process was in keeping with my original instinct about this company...Professional and Friendly <---capital letters are warranted here! Our day-of coordinator, Michelle, was just amazing. She led the team of servers efficiently; but, more than that, she helped to keep all of the wheels turning in getting the ceremony organized and rolling. She was an absolute lifesaver! The food was exceptional! I have attended many catered events. Culinary Arts Catering is at the top of the trees! Every guest commented on the delicious food and excellent wait staff. We could not possibly be happier with the result of having this team help with our daughter's dream wedding. It was a beautiful dream come true!

Tied the knot in NYC and celebrated in Big D

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Wilbert G

I have known Yossi and Vivian for quite some time and I was always amazed with their creativity and the quality of service. May 25th was our party in Dallas at the Craighead Green Gallery and our choice for catering was Culinary Art Catering. Vivian and Yossi together came up... Read More with a selection of hors d'oeuvres, food stations, drink stations and dessert. Our friends were very impressed with the food and with the professionalism of the Culinary Art staff.

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 LINDA C

Culinary Art Catering did an excellent job catering our daughter's wedding! From our first contact with them, they were prompt, responsive, and accurate in all their communications, even through several changes and modifications to the original menu and plan. The food was... Read More delicious! Many guests came to us, with rave reviews about the food. At the last minute, we had to bring an outdoor wedding ceremony indoors, to the reception room. The CAC staff had to work around the guests, who would have been in another area if the weather had cooperated. The staff were professional and did their job efficiently, under difficult circumstances.

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Melanie H

Culinary Art Catering is fabulous! They caterered our wedding on 2/24/18 at Vouv Meeting & Event Space and we had so many guests rave about how delicious the food was. We decided on stations and they were so helpful creating a menu that worked with our food tastes as well as... Read More our budget. Not only is the food incredibly delicious but their presentation is absolutely amazing. They are so fun and easy to work with! Thank you for making our wedding reception a day we will always remember fondly. Melanie and Brian

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Travis L

The food was amazing and we had a ton of compliments from guests! The extras we added (s'mores bar, coffee) were great and were affordable. Servers were also amazing and did a great job with everything. No complaints!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Hannah R

I recommend Culinary Arts Catering over and over! We were married at The Laurel in December and I was so thankful that they gave me the option to go through my own caterer selection. Culinary Arts came highly recommended to me so I checked them out first. They were so... Read More outstanding and worked within my budget so well that we didn't even feel the need to look elsewhere. Not only was the staff who helped me all throughout my planning process amazing, their food is DELICIOUS!!! I have received so many compliments on how good our wedding food was and how wonderful the service and attendants were. I was so nervous about having some wedding 'lull' or slow time that would stop everyone from getting to the dance floor and that was not the case at all. Culinary Arts got our food out to our guests in record time and with beautiful display! I was SO happy! If I were to do it all over again, I would choose Culinary Arts Catering every time. Thanks again CAC!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jordan B

I can't say enough nice things about Culinary Art Catering. From the first tasting until our wedding they were just on top of everything. Their food is DELICIOUS and their service is seriously out of this world. Macie is the sweetest person and a dream to work with. She was so... Read More quick to respond to my emails and offered great suggestions. I know this has been said in other reviews but seriously get the chicken and waffles as one of you hors d'oeuvres. Your guests will love you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Thomas W

We signed and finalized catering last and the team at CAC was flexible and had amazing menu choices for us. The food was delicious and we were able to call the day of and add a couple of additional kids meals. The team was fantastic and made sure that my husband and I always had... Read More a drink. They even helped my niece feel like a grown up by providing her with a champagne flute to drink her water from. We did have one hiccup that we know the details for and our coordinator said that there was another one that she would be contacting management over. We had special champagne flutes for our toast. The catering manager put the flutes in a hidden location and then left for the evening. No one on staff at the event could find the glasses. In the end, they were able to contact the manager by phone and find the glasses for our toast. We were a little delayed, but nothing that greatly impacted the night.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Brian P

Culinary Art is a really outstanding catering company, and we couldn't be happier that we selected them for our wedding. They were available and responsive during the entire planning process, their coordinator Macie was extremely friendly and had such a great attitude... Read More throughout, and the food and service on the day of were excellent. They are consummate professionals and just good people. They have our highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Beth S

We had our daughter's wedding at Hidden Creek in Heath, TX. Everyone was so impressed with this venue, the food and the location. My daughter's wedding was beautiful and the best night not only to her and my son-in-law, but to me and my husband. It was perfect! The food was... Read More outstanding, the venue just beautiful! The ceremony and reception was at the same location which made it very easy for us and our guests. The outdoors was gorgeous and the lighted path, through the trees to the ceremony was amazing! Krista and Amanda made the planning easy and gave great recommendations when needed. They made this a perfect day for my daughter. And, all I had to do was show up! It was the smoothest, organized event I've been too. Please check out Hidden Creek in Heath, TX -- you will love it and the service they provide!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Alicia W

I cannot rave enough about this team and the amazing food!! I don't know how many people told me they went back for seconds and how professional and on top of everything the whole staff was. Thank you so much for making our day more amazing, organized, and delicious than we... Read More could have ever imagined. Do not bother talking to any other catering company, this is THE ONE!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Yvette N

We enjoyed working with culinary arts on our wedding! They were very professional, helpful and attended to all our needs and request. Great to work with and very responsive. Our coctail hour and reception dinner was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017

Culinary Art Catering were absolutely fantastic to work with. From the initial phone call with Krista and Amanda, to the end of the event with Amanda, Isaac, and the entire staff - they all made the process seamless, and the stress almost non existent. They are great with... Read More communicating and responding, accommodating needs, being flexible, and working with our budget. They genuinely cared about not only the food and venue, they cared about each and every guest, and detail. Absolutely fantastic group of people, and a beautiful venue. You can tell they care, and love what they do.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Sarah A

Culinary Art was wonderful. They always emailed me on certain deadlines that were needed and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I worked closely with Krista and Amanda. They quickly became like... Read More family to us and worked so hard to make everything great! I highly recommend working with them for your next event. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Kayla B

They were amazing! Everyone was very friendly and genuinely helped in anyway they could to make my day the most special. Krista was absolutely the most help of the evening and kept me on track in order for the evening to run smoothly! I loved it and recommend them and The Castle... Read More to any bride who wants her dream wedding!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Stephanie T

I am very grateful to Krista and her staff at CAC! Thy were extremely professional and a great joy to work with the months leading up to our big day. All of our guests loved the meal, myself and my husband included! We are so happy you all were the vendors to reach out to us and... Read More be a part of the big team to make our night one to remember!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Mallory M

They are FABULOUS!!! Everything went smoothly and perfect and people are still RVAINg and COMPLEMENTING how great the food is, which is always hit or miss with a wedding. They were great to work with the entire time and made it SOOOO easy!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Dana S

Food was decent but I found better pricing elsewhere for sure. Very sweet people for sure.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Everything was DELICIOUS and beautifully presented. We received so many compliments. I did talk to other companies and felt that I received a good value for my dollar. Our contact person, Krista, could not have been more responsive, more gracious, or more helpful, and the... Read More floral/decorating team even complimented her and the staff on how great they were to work with, which was the kind of feedback I like to hear. I would absolutely use them again.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

Words can’t express how well we were taken care of leading up to  and on our wedding day, especially Krista, part of the reason we actually booked our event with Culinary was because of how she treated my husband and I. The staff was so attentive and flexible during our planning... Read More phase. On the wedding I couldn't have been more satisfied and happy with the wait staff! They were so professional, pleasant and just served us and our guests with such care! The food was amazing- the small touches and changes we wanted we were fulfilled without a hassle or issues or surprises on the day. I would 100% refer any bride to Culinary Art Catering to complete her event!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Stephanie C

Awesome experience. We were having trouble with getting a response from several other caterers- two even sent us a quote and when we sent some changes we never heard back. Krista was great- she responded to all our requests and changes and worked with us on some unique... Read More items. We had the greek salad, CAC Signature chicken (amazing), perogies, and 2 pastas. All of the food was very good and we got lots of compliments from both our families. We had our own linens and some cold soft drinks and they help us setup and take down these items, even though the didn't have to. The servers were very professional and attentive. We would definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Heather C

Culinary Art....Thank you for everything!!!!! Everything with our wedding Saturday night was absolutely wonderful!!!! . All of our family and friends loved the food and the staff. Krista was terrific! She kept us in budget, kept the bride (me) calm, and delivered a great... Read More catering experience! I will definitely recommend them again! Thank you for helping make our special day WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Vero C

Culinary Art Catering is simply DELICIOUS! Vivian Morgan is AMAZING! She helped us a lot, I had so many requests and so many changes thru out the planning that I thought she was going to say something at one point but she didn't. She worked with us and made sure everything was... Read More just PERFECT! Every time we went to meet with her everyone was so nice. We got to meet the Chef the day of the tasting and he is so nice and he will make sure you do not stress about the food! We had the Chicken breast with spinach and artichoke, mashed potatoes and vegetables, it was so good! Everyone loved it and was talking about how good dinner was the next day! You can't go wrong with Culinary Art Catering! Thank you for everything!

Great food and service!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Iris Z

Everyone remembers the food at a wedding. Food quality is important to me and you can tell it is important to Culinary Art Catering too! I went to one of their event before booking my tasting and was so impressed by their service and quality. Krista was a DREAM to work with. See... Read More was so nice and answered all my questions promptly. On the big day they were punctual and even helped with he setup of my venue and decor! The staff I hired through them were so helpful, nice and attentive. I just cannot say how much I loved working with them. My guests all loved the food too! For a bride looking to not break the bank and have quality food and service, I would recommend Culinary Art Catering ALL DAY.

Meet The Manager

Krista Nabors

Krista brings passion and charisma to everything she does and aims to exceed the expectation of every client she works with. With a background in catering and event management, she is dedicated to the absolute success of every event, whether it be an intimate gathering, or a large wedding. Krista also specializes in maintaining & building relationships with the companies venue partners. She is committed first to customer satisfaction, and considers it a true privilege and honor to be part of your special day!!