Culinary Art Catering

Dallas, Rockwall, Fort Worth, McKinney, Plano, Southlake

Our Food Is A Work Of Art

Award winning, full service catering and event design group with a team of skilled event coordinators, culinary artists and event designers. Fully licensed and insured with over 18 years of delicious events under our belts. Let us assist you with crafting the perfect menu for your wedding day! Culinary Art Catering is proud to offer our catering services at the top venues in the area. Culinary Art Catering is the Exclusive Caterer for Nuvo Room and Hidden Creek as well as the Sole Preferred Caterer for The Addison Conference & Theatre Centre.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Bow2008
Bow2007

4241 Sigma Road, Dallas, TX
Dallas, Rockwall, Fort Worth, McKinney, Plano, Southlake

Raised the Bar!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Melissa B

Everyone at Culinary Art Catering was amazing, professional, kind, and accomodating. They made finding the right menu seem like a peice of cake. The food was impeccable, we're still getting compliments on it. And they made sure that the bride and groom (us) were served and did... Read More not have to wait to eat. I wish my dress was looser so I could've eaten more. It was amazing! If only they had a drive through....

Delicious Reception!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Emily B

We used Culinary Art Catering for both the food at our reception as well as all the linen rentals. The sales manager we originally met with when we booked our event left the company about 2 months before our wedding and Rebecca took over our event. Despite this transition,... Read More Culinary Art handled our event flawlessly. Rebecca picked up right where our old manager left off and never missed a beat. She was quick to respond to any questions I had as the big day approached, which I really appreciated. On the wedding day itself, the Culinary Art staff was on time and set up everything in plenty of time for the cocktail hour and reception. I had picked out a napkin fold that ended up being too big and looking very awkward on the table. Rebecca worked quickly with my mom to come up with a new fold and get all the napkins on the table and looking beautiful without me even knowing there was a problem to stress about! And the food...oh the food was delicious! Everyone told me that brides barely eat at their wedding, but that was not the case with me. Culinary Art brought in several trays of hors d' oeuvres to the bridal party while we were taking pictures post-ceremony so that we got to munch on the tasty treats like all the other guests (which was awesome since the quesadilla trumpets were the food item I had loved the most at our tasting). And when we entered the reception two plates of fajitas were ready and waiting for us. They even had all the fixings on a separate plate on the side for us since my husband is very picky. We were able to chow down before everyone else had even made it through the buffet line and that gave us plenty of time to go around and greet all our guests after we ate. Overall, I was very impressed with the professionalism of Culinary Art and the food was just wonderful. Thank you for making our reception a success!

Tied the knot in NYC and celebrated in Big D

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Wilbert G

I have known Yossi and Vivian for quite some time and I was always amazed with their creativity and the quality of service. May 25th was our party in Dallas at the Craighead Green Gallery and our choice for catering was Culinary Art Catering. Vivian and Yossi together came up... Read More with a selection of hors d'oeuvres, food stations, drink stations and dessert. Our friends were very impressed with the food and with the professionalism of the Culinary Art staff.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Everything was DELICIOUS and beautifully presented. We received so many compliments. I did talk to other companies and felt that I received a good value for my dollar. Our contact person, Krista, could not have been more responsive, more gracious, or more helpful, and the... Read More floral/decorating team even complimented her and the staff on how great they were to work with, which was the kind of feedback I like to hear. I would absolutely use them again.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

Words can’t express how well we were taken care of leading up to  and on our wedding day, especially Krista, part of the reason we actually booked our event with Culinary was because of how she treated my husband and I. The staff was so attentive and flexible during our planning... Read More phase. On the wedding I couldn't have been more satisfied and happy with the wait staff! They were so professional, pleasant and just served us and our guests with such care! The food was amazing- the small touches and changes we wanted we were fulfilled without a hassle or issues or surprises on the day. I would 100% refer any bride to Culinary Art Catering to complete her event!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Stephanie C

Awesome experience. We were having trouble with getting a response from several other caterers- two even sent us a quote and when we sent some changes we never heard back. Krista was great- she responded to all our requests and changes and worked with us on some unique... Read More items. We had the greek salad, CAC Signature chicken (amazing), perogies, and 2 pastas. All of the food was very good and we got lots of compliments from both our families. We had our own linens and some cold soft drinks and they help us setup and take down these items, even though the didn't have to. The servers were very professional and attentive. We would definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Heather C

Culinary Art....Thank you for everything!!!!! Everything with our wedding Saturday night was absolutely wonderful!!!! . All of our family and friends loved the food and the staff. Krista was terrific! She kept us in budget, kept the bride (me) calm, and delivered a great... Read More catering experience! I will definitely recommend them again! Thank you for helping make our special day WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Vero C

Culinary Art Catering is simply DELICIOUS! Vivian Morgan is AMAZING! She helped us a lot, I had so many requests and so many changes thru out the planning that I thought she was going to say something at one point but she didn't. She worked with us and made sure everything was... Read More just PERFECT! Every time we went to meet with her everyone was so nice. We got to meet the Chef the day of the tasting and he is so nice and he will make sure you do not stress about the food! We had the Chicken breast with spinach and artichoke, mashed potatoes and vegetables, it was so good! Everyone loved it and was talking about how good dinner was the next day! You can't go wrong with Culinary Art Catering! Thank you for everything!

Great food and service!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Iris Z

Everyone remembers the food at a wedding. Food quality is important to me and you can tell it is important to Culinary Art Catering too! I went to one of their event before booking my tasting and was so impressed by their service and quality. Krista was a DREAM to work with. See... Read More was so nice and answered all my questions promptly. On the big day they were punctual and even helped with he setup of my venue and decor! The staff I hired through them were so helpful, nice and attentive. I just cannot say how much I loved working with them. My guests all loved the food too! For a bride looking to not break the bank and have quality food and service, I would recommend Culinary Art Catering ALL DAY.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jessica R

Culinary Art was recommended to me by my venue and coordinator. They are a bit pricier than some other caterers but I was ok with that because food quality was very important to me for my wedding. I met with them for a tasting and it was great! Everything was wonderful and... Read More exactly what I wanted! Unfortunately, the quality was not the same at the actual wedding. I understand that things will not be quite as good when mass produced but I was disappointed by the difference. I did not even like the chicken sliders served and the salad wasn't the same kind that we had agreed on. Overall, the food was mediocre and did not match my tasting or all of the great reviews. Also, while the service staff was overall great and very helpful, the bar tender seemed to be lacking in basic wine knowledge. A guest asked for a petite syrah and she had to point to the label because he didn't know which wine she wanted. Another asked which of the two white wines was sweeter and he couldn't answer, though he did let her taste both. I was just surprised by this since he is a bar tender. Overall, the catering was fine I just expected a bit more for the price.

Catering Review

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Andrea B

Culinary Art Catering exceeded my expectations. Melinda was great to work with and went above and beyond to keep my party going. Thank you Melinda for everything on my wedding day!

great vendor!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015

Culinary Art was great throughout the entire process from reaching out to them to having them at our wedding. They helped us design a custom menu, and gave us helpful suggestions as well. The guests had nothing but good things to say about the food! On the afternoon of the... Read More wedding, when the venue was running behind schedule for setup, Bethany went above and beyond and jumped right in to help us get everything ready in time. If there were any hiccups in the catering process, they got them worked out before dinner and everything seemed to run smoothly for the guests. We really appreciated their services and would definitely recommend them.

Delicious Food

Reviewed on 11/24/2014

They provided wonderful food for my daughter's wedding in November. A lot of our guests raved about how delicious the food was. Would definitely recommend this caterer.

Amazing caterer!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Brianne G

Culinary Art Catering was awesome. They really helped us out from the beginning to end to make it a fairly smooth progress. They did free tastings which is nice when you don't know exactly what you want. They flowed with our changes well and did additional tastings because we... Read More could not decide on the final appetizers. Everyone loved our food for our wedding! They fed my husband and I separately which was amazing! They brought the food to us so we could catch a break and eat. They also set aside appetizers for us since my groom didn't get to taste them before the wedding. They always made sure I had a drink and asked me several times if I needed anything. I only had two complaints, overall. First, is that they are fairly pricey but we did ask for a lot. Lol Next, we had one point of contact and she was so good at immediately getting back to me but then that person changed jobs so I changed my point of contact. She was not very prompt with getting what we needed from her but she did better the closer it got to the wedding. Overall, I would recommend them to anyone!! They were awesome and we got so many compliments on the food!!

My Caterers

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Ashley

Culinary Art was fabulous! We ended up not using the table cloths and such from them because it was all adding up and we had off-colors for our wedding and found a vendor with a closer match to what color we wanted, but we loved their food and staff. Everyone was very kind and... Read More helpful and very flexible. Before the event itself, they are always willing to answer questions and are very friendly. Also, if you are wanting a full bar, theirs isn't a bad price. One thing I wasn't as fond of was the tastings. They only have a few in the year and you don't necessarily get to try all of the food you are having. During our time between choosing them and the event, I think there were only 2 of these tastings and we could only make one. At the one we went to, there was only one thing from our menu to try. It wasn't a huge deal but would be my one criticism. All of the food as I mentioned was amazing. They were also very flexible in letting you rearrange or mix menus, or change dishes they had. Also, at the event itself, the staff was amazing. They were all very professional and again, helpful. I know I have said it over and over again but I felt they went above and beyond, especially at the event itself. First, we had hors d'oeuvres served and they made sure to set aside plates for the wedding party since we would miss that time. Second, during my wedding, I started not feeling good. The staff was constantly checking on me to see if I needed anything at all. One even offered to go across the street to get me coconut water. Seriously, they were awesome and did everything in their power to make the night perfect. The food like I said was great but the staff was even better. I would certainly recommend them to a friend!

Great food, just pricey for me

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Jennifer M

I loved my food and saw their options online and fell in love with their apricot glazed chicken with melted brie. It was delicious!! I loved their salad and I am not a salad girl. It was really really good food. Just the price was more than I wanted. I had to keep my invite list... Read More to a minimum because of the price. It was probably the biggest shocker and price issue of my whole wedding. But all food was eaten the day of and there were no complaints! :)

Great Choice, Food is Amazing

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Christine F

I selected Culinary Art Catering because it was the best of the three options I was required to choose from (venue policy). However, I must say it was a GREAT choice! The food was wonderful, and the Chef is full of life. He instantly knew the direction we wanted our food to... Read More go in, and he came up with great ideas. At a wedding we attended one month after ours, people were still telling us how great our food was! It was exactly what we wanted. I only wish we had taken more time to enjoy it ourselves!

April 6, 2013 wedding

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Jamie H

Rebecca and the entire Culinary Art crew were amazing and the food was delicious too! We chose to have food stations and I had guests telling me the next day how much they enjoyed the food and the service. I always hear stories about how the bride and groom never get to eat at... Read More their own wedding, but these guys made us a plate and made sure we sat down to enjoy it. We had them provide the food, wait staff, some linens, china and a cake stand. We saved some money by providing our own alcohol, but they have many options for that as well depending on your needs. A lot of catering companies won't let you bring in your own alcohol, but they did and provided bartenders for us as well. They worked well with my other vendors to make sure everything went as planned and I didn't have to worry about a thing. If I ever need to plan another big party, I will definitely give Rebecca a call!

Amazing Food

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Danae B

I had my wedding at Nuvo Room which is owned by this caterer so I had to use them but honestly, I would have chosen them no matter where I had my wedding. The food was absolutely amazing. I went to several tastings and never had anything I didn't like. People are still raving... Read More about their quesadillas, bacon wrapped shrimp, and mashed potato bar....to name a few.

Catering Can be PART of Your Decor!

Reviewed on 2/04/2013 Amber F

Culinary Arts read my mind throughout my entire planning process. I wanted to pull off my dream budget without breaking the bank and they helped me to do that! For instance, by adding a beautiful cheese board with breads and dipping oils to each table - i cut down on expensive... Read More floral centerpieces. By using their hammered copper serving dishes and mini casserole dishes with adorable little handles - I could avoid 2 of my biggest catering pet peeves: 1) typical silver chafing dishes and 2) using martini glasses to serve food from. Once they knew my aversion to those 2 items, they showed me all of their non traditional items that were exactly what i wanted! The Hammered copper chafing dishes actually fit into the decor of the room vs being the eye soar they typically are. And the tiny casserole dishes were absolutely PERFECT to use for the risotto bar at my "farm to market" themed wedding vs. the typical martini glass used as a bowl. They are meticulous with their set-up and service and there food was DELICIOUS! It was a unique and non-traditional menu developed to reflect my husband and I perfectly! Their entire staff was determined to make my wedding beautiful and stress free - from the banquet manager to the bartender - their team was professional and helpful at every step in the process!

Yummy!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Chelsea G

Culinary Art Catering was amazing. They are very accommodating and work with you on your budget. Vivian was super nice and always easily reachable for questions. The food tasted amazing. We got TONS of compliments!

Amazing food and service!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Kimberly K

We could not have chosen a more perfect catering company for our wedding. Vivian was an absolute pleasure to work with through the entire process, always quick to respond and always eager to help. The service at the wedding was flawless, the staff so quick and seamless you... Read More hardly knew they were there. And, of course, the food was incredible. All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how great everything tasted. I will definitely recommend them to anyone I know planning an event. And if there is ever any other reason for us to have catering again, I know who I am going with!

The best!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Elizabeth S

We learned about Culinary Arts from our venue's preferred caterer list. After meeting with several vendors to determine the best fit for our wedding, we knew that Culinary Arts was at the top of our list hands down. The food was delicious, the price was affordable, but what... Read More really stood out to me was the phenomenal customer service. The chef listened to our needs and made menu suggestions that were beyond our dreams, but within our budget. Vivian, the manager, sent me a proposal after our tasting, and I saw that she made a note about me not eating olives. I didn't tell her that I don't like olives, but she noticed that I picked them out of my salad. Just knowing that she paid attention to small details without me saying anything gave me comfort and sealed the deal. Several of our wedding guests told us how much they liked the food, especially the lasagna. The servers were very courteous, and they did not make a lot of noise that might distract the audience from what was happening.

Exceptional Caterer - don't bother looking any whe

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Sue Ann A

Our wedding food was absolutely amazing... delicious AND beautifully, creatively and elegantly presented - Chef Yossi made the perfect suggestions for how to glam it up a little bit, and we were thrilled with how everything looked and tasted! Plus, the staff was top notch -... Read More everyone kept going on about how they never waited for a passed hors d'oeurves or drink, never had to ask for more water, the staff were on top of everything - which is exactly what I wanted for my guests. And finally, I can't say enough about the day-off coordination that Sarah and Catherine provided... they fixed broken stuff, got event space cleaned up that they shouldn't have had to (vendor dropped ball!) and made sure everything looked gorgeous and went smoothly. I'm not interested in getting married again!, but may just have to invent another grand celebration so I can work with CAC again!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Christine H

I absolutely enjoyed working with Culinary Art. They were so helpful in helping me plan an menu with in my budget. We did heavy hor d's and they didn't charge us extra for things like tea, water or coffee. We also rented linens and tables from them. All of which turned out... Read More perfect. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Meet The Manager

Krista Nabors

Krista brings passion and charisma to everything she does and aims to exceed the expectation of every client she works with. With a background in catering and event management, she is dedicated to the absolute success of every event, whether it be an intimate gathering, or a large wedding. Krista also specializes in maintaining & building relationships with the companies venue partners. She is committed first to customer satisfaction, and considers it a true privilege and honor to be part of your special day!!