Culinary Art Catering

Dallas, Rockwall, Fort Worth, McKinney, Plano, Southlake

Our Food Is A Work Of Art

Award winning, full service catering and event design group with a team of skilled event coordinators, culinary artists and event designers. Fully licensed and insured with over 18 years of delicious events under our belts. Let us assist you with crafting the perfect menu for your wedding day! Culinary Art Catering is proud to offer our catering services at the top venues in the area. Culinary Art Catering is the Exclusive Caterer for Nuvo Room and Hidden Creek as well as the Sole Preferred Caterer for The Addison Conference & Theatre Centre.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

4241 Sigma Road, Dallas, TX Dallas, Rockwall, Fort Worth, McKinney, Plano, Southlake (972) 744-0660

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Michelle S

Culinary Art Catering was very flexible and easy to work with. We had a great experience and they have good pricing compared to other vendors that I compared them with. They have an option for every budget, whether you want a buffet or plated and they are willing to modify... Read More whatever to fit your tastes and style and vision for your wedding. Krista Nabors was super helpful and friendly throughout the entire process. I sent an email towards the end of my planning on a Sunday and got an email response back immediately. On a Sunday! And we have gotten some amazing feedback from our guests about the food. Many of the guests have told me that it was the best food that they have ever had at a wedding. So thank you for all of your hard work to help make my wedding better than I could have ever imagined! Would recommend them to anyone looking for a catering group that is flexible, not over-priced and willing to put in 110%!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amy P

From the very first phone conversation that I had with Krista when seeking a caterer for my daughter's wedding, I was sold on her level of professionalism and friendliness. The attentiveness to every detail of this wedding was beyond anything that I had imagined. Every meeting... Read More and communication throughout the process was in keeping with my original instinct about this company...Professional and Friendly <---capital letters are warranted here! Our day-of coordinator, Michelle, was just amazing. She led the team of servers efficiently; but, more than that, she helped to keep all of the wheels turning in getting the ceremony organized and rolling. She was an absolute lifesaver! The food was exceptional! I have attended many catered events. Culinary Arts Catering is at the top of the trees! Every guest commented on the delicious food and excellent wait staff. We could not possibly be happier with the result of having this team help with our daughter's dream wedding. It was a beautiful dream come true!

Tied the knot in NYC and celebrated in Big D

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Wilbert G

I have known Yossi and Vivian for quite some time and I was always amazed with their creativity and the quality of service. May 25th was our party in Dallas at the Craighead Green Gallery and our choice for catering was Culinary Art Catering. Vivian and Yossi together came up... Read More with a selection of hors d'oeuvres, food stations, drink stations and dessert. Our friends were very impressed with the food and with the professionalism of the Culinary Art staff.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jordan B

I can't say enough nice things about Culinary Art Catering. From the first tasting until our wedding they were just on top of everything. Their food is DELICIOUS and their service is seriously out of this world. Macie is the sweetest person and a dream to work with. She was so... Read More quick to respond to my emails and offered great suggestions. I know this has been said in other reviews but seriously get the chicken and waffles as one of you hors d'oeuvres. Your guests will love you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Thomas W

We signed and finalized catering last and the team at CAC was flexible and had amazing menu choices for us. The food was delicious and we were able to call the day of and add a couple of additional kids meals. The team was fantastic and made sure that my husband and I always had... Read More a drink. They even helped my niece feel like a grown up by providing her with a champagne flute to drink her water from. We did have one hiccup that we know the details for and our coordinator said that there was another one that she would be contacting management over. We had special champagne flutes for our toast. The catering manager put the flutes in a hidden location and then left for the evening. No one on staff at the event could find the glasses. In the end, they were able to contact the manager by phone and find the glasses for our toast. We were a little delayed, but nothing that greatly impacted the night.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Brian P

Culinary Art is a really outstanding catering company, and we couldn't be happier that we selected them for our wedding. They were available and responsive during the entire planning process, their coordinator Macie was extremely friendly and had such a great attitude... Read More throughout, and the food and service on the day of were excellent. They are consummate professionals and just good people. They have our highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Beth S

We had our daughter's wedding at Hidden Creek in Heath, TX. Everyone was so impressed with this venue, the food and the location. My daughter's wedding was beautiful and the best night not only to her and my son-in-law, but to me and my husband. It was perfect! The food was... Read More outstanding, the venue just beautiful! The ceremony and reception was at the same location which made it very easy for us and our guests. The outdoors was gorgeous and the lighted path, through the trees to the ceremony was amazing! Krista and Amanda made the planning easy and gave great recommendations when needed. They made this a perfect day for my daughter. And, all I had to do was show up! It was the smoothest, organized event I've been too. Please check out Hidden Creek in Heath, TX -- you will love it and the service they provide!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Alicia W

I cannot rave enough about this team and the amazing food!! I don't know how many people told me they went back for seconds and how professional and on top of everything the whole staff was. Thank you so much for making our day more amazing, organized, and delicious than we... Read More could have ever imagined. Do not bother talking to any other catering company, this is THE ONE!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Yvette N

We enjoyed working with culinary arts on our wedding! They were very professional, helpful and attended to all our needs and request. Great to work with and very responsive. Our coctail hour and reception dinner was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017

Culinary Art Catering were absolutely fantastic to work with. From the initial phone call with Krista and Amanda, to the end of the event with Amanda, Isaac, and the entire staff - they all made the process seamless, and the stress almost non existent. They are great with... Read More communicating and responding, accommodating needs, being flexible, and working with our budget. They genuinely cared about not only the food and venue, they cared about each and every guest, and detail. Absolutely fantastic group of people, and a beautiful venue. You can tell they care, and love what they do.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Sarah A

Culinary Art was wonderful. They always emailed me on certain deadlines that were needed and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I worked closely with Krista and Amanda. They quickly became like... Read More family to us and worked so hard to make everything great! I highly recommend working with them for your next event. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Kayla B

They were amazing! Everyone was very friendly and genuinely helped in anyway they could to make my day the most special. Krista was absolutely the most help of the evening and kept me on track in order for the evening to run smoothly! I loved it and recommend them and The Castle... Read More to any bride who wants her dream wedding!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Stephanie T

I am very grateful to Krista and her staff at CAC! Thy were extremely professional and a great joy to work with the months leading up to our big day. All of our guests loved the meal, myself and my husband included! We are so happy you all were the vendors to reach out to us and... Read More be a part of the big team to make our night one to remember!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Mallory M

They are FABULOUS!!! Everything went smoothly and perfect and people are still RVAINg and COMPLEMENTING how great the food is, which is always hit or miss with a wedding. They were great to work with the entire time and made it SOOOO easy!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Dana S

Food was decent but I found better pricing elsewhere for sure. Very sweet people for sure.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Everything was DELICIOUS and beautifully presented. We received so many compliments. I did talk to other companies and felt that I received a good value for my dollar. Our contact person, Krista, could not have been more responsive, more gracious, or more helpful, and the... Read More floral/decorating team even complimented her and the staff on how great they were to work with, which was the kind of feedback I like to hear. I would absolutely use them again.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

Words can’t express how well we were taken care of leading up to  and on our wedding day, especially Krista, part of the reason we actually booked our event with Culinary was because of how she treated my husband and I. The staff was so attentive and flexible during our planning... Read More phase. On the wedding I couldn't have been more satisfied and happy with the wait staff! They were so professional, pleasant and just served us and our guests with such care! The food was amazing- the small touches and changes we wanted we were fulfilled without a hassle or issues or surprises on the day. I would 100% refer any bride to Culinary Art Catering to complete her event!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Stephanie C

Awesome experience. We were having trouble with getting a response from several other caterers- two even sent us a quote and when we sent some changes we never heard back. Krista was great- she responded to all our requests and changes and worked with us on some unique... Read More items. We had the greek salad, CAC Signature chicken (amazing), perogies, and 2 pastas. All of the food was very good and we got lots of compliments from both our families. We had our own linens and some cold soft drinks and they help us setup and take down these items, even though the didn't have to. The servers were very professional and attentive. We would definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Heather C

Culinary Art....Thank you for everything!!!!! Everything with our wedding Saturday night was absolutely wonderful!!!! . All of our family and friends loved the food and the staff. Krista was terrific! She kept us in budget, kept the bride (me) calm, and delivered a great... Read More catering experience! I will definitely recommend them again! Thank you for helping make our special day WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Vero C

Culinary Art Catering is simply DELICIOUS! Vivian Morgan is AMAZING! She helped us a lot, I had so many requests and so many changes thru out the planning that I thought she was going to say something at one point but she didn't. She worked with us and made sure everything was... Read More just PERFECT! Every time we went to meet with her everyone was so nice. We got to meet the Chef the day of the tasting and he is so nice and he will make sure you do not stress about the food! We had the Chicken breast with spinach and artichoke, mashed potatoes and vegetables, it was so good! Everyone loved it and was talking about how good dinner was the next day! You can't go wrong with Culinary Art Catering! Thank you for everything!

Great food and service!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Iris Z

Everyone remembers the food at a wedding. Food quality is important to me and you can tell it is important to Culinary Art Catering too! I went to one of their event before booking my tasting and was so impressed by their service and quality. Krista was a DREAM to work with. See... Read More was so nice and answered all my questions promptly. On the big day they were punctual and even helped with he setup of my venue and decor! The staff I hired through them were so helpful, nice and attentive. I just cannot say how much I loved working with them. My guests all loved the food too! For a bride looking to not break the bank and have quality food and service, I would recommend Culinary Art Catering ALL DAY.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jessica R

Culinary Art was recommended to me by my venue and coordinator. They are a bit pricier than some other caterers but I was ok with that because food quality was very important to me for my wedding. I met with them for a tasting and it was great! Everything was wonderful and... Read More exactly what I wanted! Unfortunately, the quality was not the same at the actual wedding. I understand that things will not be quite as good when mass produced but I was disappointed by the difference. I did not even like the chicken sliders served and the salad wasn't the same kind that we had agreed on. Overall, the food was mediocre and did not match my tasting or all of the great reviews. Also, while the service staff was overall great and very helpful, the bar tender seemed to be lacking in basic wine knowledge. A guest asked for a petite syrah and she had to point to the label because he didn't know which wine she wanted. Another asked which of the two white wines was sweeter and he couldn't answer, though he did let her taste both. I was just surprised by this since he is a bar tender. Overall, the catering was fine I just expected a bit more for the price.

Catering Review

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Andrea B

Culinary Art Catering exceeded my expectations. Melinda was great to work with and went above and beyond to keep my party going. Thank you Melinda for everything on my wedding day!

great vendor!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015

Culinary Art was great throughout the entire process from reaching out to them to having them at our wedding. They helped us design a custom menu, and gave us helpful suggestions as well. The guests had nothing but good things to say about the food! On the afternoon of the... Read More wedding, when the venue was running behind schedule for setup, Bethany went above and beyond and jumped right in to help us get everything ready in time. If there were any hiccups in the catering process, they got them worked out before dinner and everything seemed to run smoothly for the guests. We really appreciated their services and would definitely recommend them.

Delicious Food

Reviewed on 11/24/2014

They provided wonderful food for my daughter's wedding in November. A lot of our guests raved about how delicious the food was. Would definitely recommend this caterer.

Meet The Manager

Krista Nabors

Krista brings passion and charisma to everything she does and aims to exceed the expectation of every client she works with. With a background in catering and event management, she is dedicated to the absolute success of every event, whether it be an intimate gathering, or a large wedding. Krista also specializes in maintaining & building relationships with the companies venue partners. She is committed first to customer satisfaction, and considers it a true privilege and honor to be part of your special day!!