Decorations + Accents, Rentals + Equipment

2300 Grand Avenue Pkwy, austin, TX (512) 821-1178

Table covers

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Amy P

Great value and selection. I donated all my table covers, toppers, chair covers and bows to the church afterward

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Brystle P

I love this wholesale vendor! I really wanted sequin linen for my estate tables but didn't want to break the bank for it. Many other linen places charged a high price just to rent them, while CV linen charged half the price to own. Their customer service is great as well. I... Read More also ordered a silver beaded cake stand from them which was gorgeous! I definitely recommend them to other customers.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Roxana O

A fantastic reliable company!! Made several linen purchases for my July 2017 wedding and I loved every one of them! High quality products, very reasonable prices and low shipping costs!! The linens were beautiful and perfect! So many colors and choices to choose from! I... Read More returned one item because I purchased round shape instead of rectangular and I purchased the correct one. The return policy and process was very smooth and fast. Definitely recommend CV Linens!! Thank you! Roxana

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Patricia G

This review is for all the crazy brides out there (like me) who are spending way too much time deciding on a vendor from which to buy tablecloths. Go with CV Linens. They are reasonably priced compared to renting fees quoted by our catering company and venue. We ordered about 10... Read More plain white round tablecloths and some rectangular tablecloths for the bar, guestbook table, and catering tables. The cloths were good quality, heavy, and not see-through or cheap looking. They did arrive folded and thus, wrinkled. We stressed a bit at the beginning about what to do because the cloths were HUGE (we got floor length) and so ironing was out of the question. Steaming was also nearly impossible. Since it was the night before our out of town wedding, we scrapped the idea of removing the wrinkles entirely. And, guess what, no one noticed! Really! The pictures came out fine!Write a Review REVIEW: CV Linens OVERALL RATING: Fantastic, a solid option YOUR REVIEW: 2629

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Brandy M

CV linens shipped the product I ordered exactly as described. They offer such a great variety and every color you could want. Customer service was very nice. They called prior to shipping my order out to let me know about a difference in shade among my linens. I was happy to... Read More get a heads up. They did not want to discount the inconvenience over 10%. I was disappointed in this considering all the hard work it took to save up money to spend on just linens for the big day. Nowhere else carried these linens in the color I wanted so I decided to take the chance. The difference is not major. Shipping was fast. The product is absolutely of the best quality and true to color. This company's linens and decor made me so excited to see everything put together on the big day! I highly recommend CV linens. Overall, it was a great experience.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Michelle R

Great service and fast delivery. A few months before the wedding I decided I wanted linens that matched our colors, but we're on a budget. I ordered a few 'sample' linens to see if we would like them. The day after we placed the order, a representative called from CV to let us... Read More know that the silver napkins are slightly darker than the silver tablecloth, and she wanted to know if we wanted to proceed with the order. (Great Service!) Since we were only ordering one of each item to see how they looked we proceeded with the order. Even though the napkin is ever so slightly darker and wouldnt be noticed in a dim reception hall, we decided on navy napkins. We were happy with the samples and we will order enough tablecloths and napkins for the wedding in the next week. We appreciate the curtesy call about the color difference. As for the linens, they are a great value. We knew we weren't buying 100$/piece linens. The material is a little thin, but looks beautiful. The large tablecloths have two seems on them, but we are covering them with a sheer overlay, also from CV. My sample table looks great. I would recommend CV linens to any bride on a budget.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Melissa

Check your order, then double check it! I had two shipments missing items and you only have 5 days to notify them. Well like many brides, I had tons of other more pressing matters than counting a hundred napkins. They did promptly resolve the issue for the missing items reported... Read More within the 5 days5dawindow.

Great quality great price

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Tawana J

I purchased my table linen n table overlays here and overlays exceeded my expectations. My guests were in aawww when they saw the table decorations. great place