Decorations + Accents, Rentals + Equipment

2300 Grand Avenue Pkwy, austin, TX (512) 821-1178

Table covers

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Amy P

Great value and selection. I donated all my table covers, toppers, chair covers and bows to the church afterward

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Michelle R

Great service and fast delivery. A few months before the wedding I decided I wanted linens that matched our colors, but we're on a budget. I ordered a few 'sample' linens to see if we would like them. The day after we placed the order, a representative called from CV to let us... Read More know that the silver napkins are slightly darker than the silver tablecloth, and she wanted to know if we wanted to proceed with the order. (Great Service!) Since we were only ordering one of each item to see how they looked we proceeded with the order. Even though the napkin is ever so slightly darker and wouldnt be noticed in a dim reception hall, we decided on navy napkins. We were happy with the samples and we will order enough tablecloths and napkins for the wedding in the next week. We appreciate the curtesy call about the color difference. As for the linens, they are a great value. We knew we weren't buying 100$/piece linens. The material is a little thin, but looks beautiful. The large tablecloths have two seems on them, but we are covering them with a sheer overlay, also from CV. My sample table looks great. I would recommend CV linens to any bride on a budget.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Melissa

Check your order, then double check it! I had two shipments missing items and you only have 5 days to notify them. Well like many brides, I had tons of other more pressing matters than counting a hundred napkins. They did promptly resolve the issue for the missing items reported... Read More within the 5 days5dawindow.

Great quality great price

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Tawana J

I purchased my table linen n table overlays here and overlays exceeded my expectations. My guests were in aawww when they saw the table decorations. great place

Start a Conversation!