Cypress Point Country Club

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

5340 Club Head Rd, Virgina Beach, VA (757) 550-3579

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Christine M

We had our wedding 11/11/17 at Cypress Point Country Club. All food and services were catered by Traditions. We did hire a professional decorator but the venue itself was gorgeous enough as is. Zanny Brickner was AMAZING to work with, she responded to every question promptly... Read More helped us through the planning process. During the reception everybody kept telling me how amazing the food was and how much fun they had! The Bar Tender even ensured we had a "purple" drink to go with the purple wedding theme. We really enjoyed our wedding and so did all of our guests! I would HIGHLY recommend Tradition's Catering for any event!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Monica H

While Zanny is great and it is a more affordable option than most venues in Virginia Beach, it is more than clear Cypress cares more about the golfers (who hate weddings apparently) than weddings. Unless you want your ceremony photobombed and to dodge a golf ball during your... Read More pictures during the pictures at the 17th hole, keep looking.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Margaret C

Our wedding at Cypress Point was excellent! The venue was a great spot and every really enjoyed themselves.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Juana L

My husband and I chose Cypress Point Country Club as our wedding venue. During our wedding planning process, management changed and Traditions acquired it as one of their properties. As a bride, I was super nervous that the change would disrupt wedding planning and cause a... Read More headache. But, I'm happy to report that it was the exact opposite of that! Zanny Brickner was my coordinator and she helped my husband and I plan the PERFECT day. She is extremely detailed oriented and brought up items I hadn't even thought to plan for. The food was excellent and our guests raved about each item we chose for our buffet. The ceremony and reception space is beautifully kept. The staff goes out of their way to help the bride and groom enjoy their day. We're so happy we chose Cypress Point/Traditions for our special day.