Cypress Point Country Club

Virgina Beach, VA

Cypress Point Country Club

Cypress Point is a semi-private country club. You do not need to be a member! Our maximum occupancy is 200 for business meetings to receptions. You can also host your ceremony at CYPT. We have outdoor and indoor accommodations available in case of inclement weather.

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

5340 Club Head Rd, Virgina Beach, VA (757) 550-3579

Love it

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 elizabeth h

Beautiful place for any event, great food, great service. We had no issues at all here. Our coordinator Erin was fantastic, she had all the answers before we had even figured out the questions. Great value, the price was perfect for our fairly small budget for a guest list of... Read More about 75 people. The golf course view is amazing too. Check it out!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Juana L

My husband and I chose Cypress Point Country Club as our wedding venue. During our wedding planning process, management changed and Traditions acquired it as one of their properties. As a bride, I was super nervous that the change would disrupt wedding planning and cause a... Read More headache. But, I'm happy to report that it was the exact opposite of that! Zanny Brickner was my coordinator and she helped my husband and I plan the PERFECT day. She is extremely detailed oriented and brought up items I hadn't even thought to plan for. The food was excellent and our guests raved about each item we chose for our buffet. The ceremony and reception space is beautifully kept. The staff goes out of their way to help the bride and groom enjoy their day. We're so happy we chose Cypress Point/Traditions for our special day.

Perfect location for a memorable day!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Amy P

We could not have asked for a better venue or group of people to help make our wedding memorable. The course and country club were beautiful. Anne, the events coordinator, was readily available to answer any questions. We appreciated that Cypress Point provided excellent... Read More bartenders and waitstaff. The ballroom and accessory rooms were spacious, clean, and had updated/classic decor. Cypress Point also has a good size room for bridal party prep, and an area for the guys also. I will be keeping cypress point in mind for future events!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Sarah D

My husband and I can't say enough amazing things about Anne and the entire staff at Cypress Point Country Club. They truly love what they do and helped make our wedding day vision a reality. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests on how perfect everything looked and... Read More how smoothly the whole day went. Anne Goessling, the event coordinator, is FANTASTIC! She serves as the day of planner and mistress of ceremony. We loved her! She was very available throughout the entire planning process through email, phone, and in person meetings. She also helped us with recommending other vendors during our planning process. She worked with our florist to make sure the whole reception was decorated. The venue is beautiful during any time of year too. We used Cypress Point for our ceremony and reception. We got married outside the club house on the golf course and it was gorgeous in October. Once our ceremony was over we took pictures and the staff made sure we all got drinks while we took all our photos. The staff also got my husband and I dinner first so that we could eat before all our guests. We were so happy about this because we had been worried after hearing from friends that the bride and groom never have time to eat. Anne and her staff checked in with us throughout the whole reception to make sure that we had a drink and asked if we needed food too. Everything was beautiful and the staff are amazing at what they do. We highly recommend Cypress Point Country Club to any couple looking to get married in the 757 area. You won't regret it!

Great Location!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Carly H

Cypress Point was the perfect location for our wedding. I wanted an indoor location since we were getting married in May, I did not want weather to be an issue, but my Husband really wanted outdoor. Cypress was the best of both worlds with a beautiful interior spacious enough to... Read More hold all of our guests, as well as a magnificent, brick deck over looking the golf course. There was a small miscommunication toward the end involving set up for the reception but it was handled and settled very quickly and efficiently. The staff was very courteous and took fabulous care of myself, my Husband and my guests during the reception. The food was excellent, the drinks were amazing, and they more than accommodated my want to not have a sit down dinner.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Amanda S

Event coordinator is amazing and venue is beautiful and simple and easy to decorate. Food was deliciouuuuuuus

Venue

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Nicole J

Cypress Point Country Club did a great job making my wedding day a day to remember! The venue itself is beautiful with plenty of space and a fireplace! Anne is the coordinator for the club and made my life easier by helping me keep everything in order! I would highly recommend... Read More this venue to anyone looking for a place to house a smaller wedding guest list (i.e. 100)

Ceremony Hall

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Sara B

I am actually on the fence as how I should rate them. First they did an amazing job on our wedding day making sure everything was set and ready. They have a beautiful golf course as well as there building. However, the day before for our rehearsal dinner they didn't have... Read More anything but the dinner ready. They didn't even have the area where we were getting married ready. The woman who we had worked with in the past was out on leave and some didn't communicate anything. So me being so stressed as it was started crying because nothing was set and ready. I have never been married before and we had a large group for our bridal party, so we needed to make sure we rehearsed! Needless to say they got their stuff together and fixed it but I was not happy with the money we paid they didn't have anything ready.